Speaker 1: Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: A source close to Jennifer Garner and bet Affleck have said the gen is deathly scared of falling in love with him again.
Speaker 1: Well, they're clearly in love given that little hug they had yesterday at paintball.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Apparently not apparently. No, they're just absolutely good friends. People find it hard to believe.
Speaker 4: I get it. I suppose I.
Speaker 1: Was just manifesting it for them, and I want the outcome to be that they're back together.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though, I think people don't understand, like, if you haven't had kids with someone, which you haven't, no, you kind of think that the maximum feelings that you could have for somebody is as a partner. But actually I think the maximum feelings you can have for someone is the other parent of your children.
Speaker 4: Okay, And that's sip.
Speaker 1: It's a different kind of connection, and it is.
Speaker 4: It feels like.
Speaker 2: Best friends and family, and it's like it's a very unique combo. That's why I feel sad for people that when they, you know, split up, it's all awful and angry and acrimonious.
Speaker 1: Right, because on the other end of the scale, they could have that beautiful side sort of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they miss out on, you know, something very very unique and you know important. And I'm lucky enough to be to have that, which which is great. And I think that Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have it too, but it is quite rare. So people like, oh, they must be sleeping together or falling in love or whatever.
Speaker 4: But I think it's more than.
Speaker 1: That, given the circumstances around them, right, Like he's broken up with j Lo, it's like the natural progression. As like fans and the public, we just hope that he ends up back with Jenny because we like him. Yeah, because we like him love her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And also, you know, we're sort of wired to think that mum and dad should be together, but sometimes true, they.
Speaker 4: Don't have to be.
Speaker 2: I've forgotten that he slept with their nanny and that was why they broke up.
Speaker 4: Remember the name Christine Uzunian.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, I'm completely forgotten.
Speaker 4: It's not a great track record.
Speaker 2: And having said that, that was what it was so long ago, and I think that jender Ganna would have forgiven that. Really, you know, it's water under the bridge, is our queen? Adele would say, let's move on to the thing that everyone's talking about the TV show where it debuted on Netflix. It is, of course, Meghan Markles documentary called With Love Comma Meghan.
Speaker 1: I wish Netflix would stop trying to make me watch that. They keep serving it to me on my Netflix homepage. I'm like, guys, I'm never going to watch.
Speaker 4: It, Aren't you?
Speaker 1: No no interest? It looks so boring?
Speaker 4: Can Tom hear us?
Speaker 2: Oh? I can't hear Tom. Are you Are you going to be watching the Meghan Michael documentary?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm saving it just a real good hate watch.
Speaker 4: I'm saving it for the ultimate hate wine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, your teeth is so beautiful and white today. Yeah. Did you have whitening number before tonight? No?
Speaker 4: I haven't had anything done. Oh I think it's my new lipstick.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, that's a Victoria Beckham that I bought in Paris and I forgot I had.
Speaker 1: That's reminded me. I do my whitening strips before tonight.
Speaker 4: Absolutely sorry.
Speaker 1: Back to the insufferable Meghan market.
Speaker 2: Back to Meghan Michael. So she's doing the publicity rounds. She went on Drew Barrymore, who was, you know, very nice to.
Speaker 5: It I always make it a point when I'm traveling if I can't do bedtime stories with my kids, because Archie and Lily are just three and five, So I'll always pack a really thin book and I'll video teep myself reading it, so whoever's with them or Papa can say, here's Mama reading your bedtime story. You find ways to show up for each other. And if that's the one thing that I can convey through the show or through as ever as a brand, I want people to know you can show up for each other, because you know how good it feels when someone shows up for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've just never heard anything so condescending in all my life.
Speaker 4: Like she's the only person who has little kids.
Speaker 2: Also like we know how to parent, okay, and also okay.
Speaker 1: Don't make that's almost mum guilty. People that let their kids go away for a night and that they don't communicate with them. Let you kids have a night away from you and be with their grandparents or their aunties and uncles. They don't need to see a video of you reading a book.
Speaker 2: She just can't win with me. It's very very unfortunate.
Speaker 1: I actually, you know, I loved her as Rachel's an't on suits. I'm probably one of the only people in the world that did. I can't love that anymore. It's so annoying.
Speaker 2: What I want to know is this, because I you know, I've got to admit whenever I read anything of hers or so, it's terrible. It's a terrible confession of mine. I want to I want to dislike her more. So I look for it anyway, I look for holes in it. And in one little article I read that you know, oh, they're very you know, very normal.
Speaker 4: Me and h are very normal.
Speaker 2: You know. Evenings are just spent, you know, listening to music and making lunch boxes.
Speaker 4: Your kids are three and five? What do they need lunchboxes for?
Speaker 2: Why aren't they like everyone else's kids when they're three and five having lunch at home?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, why but why do they need lunchboxes at five? They'd be at school, but wouldn't they sometimes not all the time?
Speaker 1: There was a hole in that little grab there, she said, So, whoever's with them, papa? Yeah, which she just quickly changed the narrow and oh, I can't say they're with the nanny, Papa. Whoever's with them?
Speaker 4: Papa?
Speaker 2: So mate, and also, don't refer to yourself as a working mother.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's so privileged. Nobody lives like that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe Drew hadter On neither.
Speaker 4: I'm disappointed the Chrissy Swan Show. The Chrissy Swan Show, We've got a bit more business to cover.
Speaker 5: Off the Chrissy's clique, fait.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about nineties a child star Mara Wilson. You may not know that name. My god, she's one of our favorites we've in my house. We've loved everything she's ever been in. First of all Missus Doubtfire in the nineties, then Miracle on thirty fourth Street. But the one that we really really love is, of course the film adaptation of Matilda in the nineties.
Speaker 4: This is what she sounded like.
Speaker 5: Then, sweetheart, you promised you wouldn't go back in that house again.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I was on the crash roofs.
Speaker 4: She was so like, breathless and cute in it. I much must have watched that film a thousand times.
Speaker 1: I think it's my favorite childhood film because.
Speaker 2: Danny DeVito and Riea Pelman are so fabulous as the mean parents. You can't believe your eyes when you're a kid or an adult.
Speaker 1: Their acting is brilliant. And also for me as a kid, Miss trunch Bull was my favorite. So amazing, so nasty and so mean. He's a little bit of a mistrunchball. Actually we can spell difficulty.
Speaker 3: You couldn't spell difficulty if your life depended on it. She tat us with a poem, a poem, how sleep palm would that be?
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, it's just a miracle.
Speaker 2: That was cause written by Rodah, the famous author, and then it made way for the musical Matilda with the lyrics written by the magical.
Speaker 4: To mention, he came on my podcast you can do.
Speaker 2: Well the lyrics what the lyrics on this song are like so amazing about all sorts of stuff. But I wanted to thank him for the lyrics because I were great and I just howled like a.
Speaker 4: Baby the whole time. Did you just wet?
Speaker 2: The lyrics so powerful? Tom's going, yes, yes, they are. Yeah, I am crazy today. By the way, I can see what you're looking at you anyway, we talk about Mara Wilson because she appeared thrilling fans at one of those comic con things where people come and signed stuff and she was just at a booth with her gorgeous little face popping out of a pop art banner.
Speaker 1: Because she's not in showbies, is she No.
Speaker 2: She's not, she's not, But there she was in comic corn in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Speaker 1: That would have been huge for diehard Matilda fans because I've not heard about her for like twenty.
Speaker 2: Years and they knew that she was coming and everybody dressed up as little tiny Matilda's.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you want to watch Matilda this weekend, I believe it's on Stan.
Speaker 2: You must watch it again. I must have watched it a thousand times. In fact, I love roll Dale stuff, and just the Christmas I've bought my son his autobiography, which is a grown up book.
Speaker 4: It's called Boy. It's fantastic. But we love Wily wankin the chocolate factory, all of them.
Speaker 2: And in fact, we have a category of parents and kids called roll Dale kids or roll Dhale parents.
Speaker 4: And if you're real little, yeah, you're a roll Dale style kid.
Speaker 2: Like if you're trying to oh, I've got this kid, and he was really blah blah blah blah blah. And then eventually if you just go you know he was a roll dhal kid. You know exactly what it is. And then sometimes when I'm talking about parents that are a bit yeah, I'll say it was a roll dark there mom, you know, like mean and overly controlling. That's great.
Speaker 4: All right, now this is it, This is it, Jack. We are at the end of the show. It is Thursday.
Speaker 2: We've been counting down these these, these hours and days to your catwalk debut for the PayPal Melbourne Fashion Festival.
Speaker 1: I am so excited for nine pm tonight to hit because it means I will have walked and it's over.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be there. I've got my handy black suit.
Speaker 2: We've got all our beautiful listeners coming, Lucy, Isabella, Jay and Jacinta.
Speaker 4: We're all going to be there for you.
Speaker 2: Do I need to have a skinny bitch on ice.
Speaker 4: Waiting for you? Okay?
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 4: Or right?
Speaker 2: I can organize that. Yes, And I've got to tell you about Petty Flir. I'll tell you abou Petty Fluir next week because it's amazing from real househomes.
Speaker 4: I down and I thought, Jack, if it's okay with you, this is big event for me. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're sitting in front right.
Speaker 2: I've never never had a child, get married, or do anything like this, so I thought I might say a few words, and I've I've drawn some inspiration from Kate Moss.
Speaker 4: Good evening ladies and gentle antony. And I've worked together for.
Speaker 3: Years since he started as Salaron, I could recognize this instinct for fashion.
Speaker 4: So what about this?
Speaker 3: Something like Zack and I've worked together for many is the start of the Casanova. Intially I thought he was too younger than I recognized his ability to be organized diary here is.
Speaker 1: Like that? Like that, I would love it. Sick. I will see you tonight.
Speaker 4: It's wenty break a leg, baby.
Speaker 2: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast for more great comedy shows like this hit Tonova podcast dot com.
Speaker 4: Do are You