Speaker 1: All right, Jake, tell me how you would feel in this situation. You are lining up at a restaurant. You have a menu in your hand.
Speaker 2: Can I just say something. I already hate that I'm lining up at a restaurant, but.
Speaker 1: Go, You're lining up at a restaurant, menu in your hand. There's a person in front of you with two children. They're ordering their food, and then one of the kids goes, Dad, Dad, I don't want a burger.
Speaker 2: I want nuggies.
Speaker 1: And you're there like, fuck now, hurry up. And then and then someone taps you on the shoulder and goes, excuse me, sir, are you done with that menu? And you're like, oh my god, I don't even know what I want to order. I need to spit this out in a cohesive way to the person who's taking my order. And now all this is happening, Jake, how do you feel dim.
Speaker 2: You later we are back, baby, you're just talking about what we went through yesterday exactly. Holy crap. I was thinking that.
Speaker 1: I was like, we were at a nice relaxing setting and I was like, how's this going on right there?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, to be fair, I was like, yesterday, whatdi and I got lunch and we went to order and there was just there was a guy, a dad with like and he had like three kids and they're on school holidays. Like, so if it's like fair, you know, go out and do your thing. But they were ordering, and like, he was doing his best, and the and the and the poor woman taking the order, she was doing her best, and the kids were just fucking it was just a massive order and we were.
Speaker 1: Both like, whoa, that was a stimulated for sure. That was a lot of But if you knew around here, this is an OG episode that used to come out every single Friday. Yeah, we used to do Stimulated Badies and I loved him. I still do love him, but good performance wise, they weren't that great, but we had fun doing them. So you know what, We're gonna roll back time, have some fun. They're short, sweet episodes. Hopefully you stimulated for the whole half an hour. That's it, Jake, How are we going to start today? We're gonna start today with.
Speaker 2: A game that and the game is going to be that. I have a list of words. Some of them are real and some of them are fake. Okay, now for the fake ones. So I have a definition for all. So I've even created a deffinite for the fake ones, and I'm going to say the word and you need to tell me whether or not it's real or fake.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be good at this, but I can try it, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I'm like nervous because I only had to create someones.
Speaker 1: Oh this is from this actual concept came from a Baddie. I want to say her name. Yes, hope you can find a comment Katie, Maddie, Maddie. It is Maddie. And it came up because I get a lot of words wrong in episodes, yes, and I like to roll with it.
Speaker 2: The most recent one that I can think of is are you used? There's no recent ones. He used the word complode, and he meant for something to be the opposite of implode even bigger is just explode.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. I knew there was explode and implode, and I thought complode was one extension of explode.
Speaker 2: Like you just you made that up on the spot. That sounds like you had never use it before in your life. Ever, that sounds right, but no, I've used that before. You have nine so ice I talk other people haven't knew.
Speaker 1: I was complaining.
Speaker 2: Okay, Number one, cacinate and I'll tell you. I'm going to tell you the I'm going to tell you the definitions as well. Right away.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking you were going to have like caterpillar or something.
Speaker 2: What is it? Cacinate and it is to laugh loudly or uncontrollably. Is this a real word or a fake word?
Speaker 1: Cacinate? Jake was cacnating.
Speaker 2: Bake real.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you'd give you a real straight up. It's like, oh, maybe I'm going to take these away with me. Yeah, I'm like I was cacinating with Ja. We were cacinating.
Speaker 2: To laugh loudly or uncontrollable that all the time, and we get so we're leading stuff in this. Okay, Yeah, discontain.
Speaker 1: This isn't a word, but it sounds like one.
Speaker 2: Disc I'm going to tell you the definition.
Speaker 1: I could the assumption is like something is gotten out of to the.
Speaker 2: Act of taking something out of a container.
Speaker 1: But discontained sounds made up. It would be like that's like a techie one, techie one. You're not trying to give me anything, you know, I don't want to give you any Like that's a similar ex complode, so discontain the act of because containing is a word of discontain is like, that's not a word in the urban diction.
Speaker 2: But I was obviously the act of taking something out of it. I was like, because like, if you contain something, are we containing it?
Speaker 1: Are your definitions dictionary or urban dictionary?
Speaker 2: No? If I if I have made up a word, No, the real ones. Oh wait, the real words.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what the urban dictionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yah, the real words have definitions and they're not I didn't find I live my life by.
Speaker 1: The urban dictionary.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well I mean fair because that's society's societies dictionary.
Speaker 1: Discontain. I'm going to say, not a word correct. I knew it, big brain, okay, kind of stump me.
Speaker 2: Next one, can't stump this guy. Ostentious being quite sure of one's self, ostenious, ostentious, being quite sure of someone's self.
Speaker 1: He was being quite ostentious. These work. I'm going to say the big words. I reckon, you're trying to stup me because they're being I have trouble santam. That's a word.
Speaker 2: That's a word. Yes, no it's not I've read that.
Speaker 1: Up ostensious.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn good one, good one, good one.
Speaker 2: Got me.
Speaker 1: Brain's got a little bit smaller, a little bit smaller.
Speaker 2: All right. Next, Collie wobbles.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a pokemon.
Speaker 2: Give me to tell you what it is. It is when you are it's like your stomach when it's nervous.
Speaker 1: He had the Collie wobbles. That can't be a word. If I'm wrong, I'm happy though.
Speaker 2: That's not a word.
Speaker 1: It's a word, Collie wobble.
Speaker 2: So like if you're nervous, if you've got butterflies in a nervous way of like you know, like when you when you're about to do something, you're like, I gotta take a nervous ship. Like that's Collie wobbles.
Speaker 1: I think, Okay, yeah, how.
Speaker 2: Funny, How funny like that one twaddling definition gossiping or chattering idly.
Speaker 1: Ah, you wouldn't have gone back to back. That's not a word.
Speaker 2: That's a real word. Bro.
Speaker 1: Well, world, I don't think I live on this earth. I'm an alien or something.
Speaker 2: I'm gotta be honest with you. When I was like doing my research, I hadn't heard of these. I was like, I need to stop this guy that's what makes it fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I got I got a couple more. Gongozler, gong goozler.
Speaker 2: The definition is someone who stares at boats for fun.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good definition. That's something your brain had to have come up with. Gongoozler. It sounds like a gondola.
Speaker 2: But which is a type of gondola? Is that even like a venice or something? That's the type of boat? Goos that one? My time? Gong goozla. That's a word. Yeah, it is, yes, Good job, bro, good job.
Speaker 1: Dilly calling another pokemon? Is that like a dilly dillaying around?
Speaker 2: It is too. It is the act of performing bird calls.
Speaker 1: That you couldn't have come up with that.
Speaker 2: That has to be a word, not a word.
Speaker 1: Dearly calling.
Speaker 2: I made that.
Speaker 1: I was watching Clarksons Farm in the last season. She was like calling birds and that's what I thought of it. And I was like, that sounded like something she would say, dearly calling whatever it was.
Speaker 2: You know what I had to do is but when I was making up the words that I had to like look them up on Google to make sure they're not words.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, oh?
Speaker 2: True? And creating definitions for them was actually fun.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that were good definitions.
Speaker 2: All right, last one? Notty, come on, I can get this, okay, do you want me to Uh no, no, no, I'll say I'll stay, I'll keep the pack in for I was gonna say, I was gonna give you the definition first, and then the word ultra crepidarian, ultra crepidarian, ultra crepidarian. And it is giving opinions outside your expertise. Ah. Yes.
Speaker 1: The other day I was going for a walk and I saw someone and asked he was a dog expert. I was, I can kind even use it like No.
Speaker 2: This is like if you're if you're friends with someone that just always thinks they're right about everything. They always have like an opinion, and they're not a and then an expert in any of it. They're an ultra crepardarian.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I'm going to say that's not a word.
Speaker 2: That's a word. Bro. Damn. Well, look I'm not I'm gonna say so I did really well.
Speaker 1: Just that you did great. I'm hoping also like you brought to the right person. I'm hoping the baddies had learned something too. When you aren't like you.
Speaker 2: Actually baddies dead set comment, how many you got, like genuinely if you got any? Right? Yeah, yeah, I got like they don't let I get like two. I think you got Yeah, you got you at least two. I like that.
Speaker 1: Guandola one dongosel.
Speaker 2: That's a real word.
Speaker 1: What's the tumming one?
Speaker 2: That one? Collie bobbles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've got the Collie bobbles.
Speaker 2: After that, let's hope we let's hope there's no Colie wobbles on our holiday. Okay. Next, I have brought something to the table.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: And it was a TikTok of a wife who has asked TikTok. She said, give me good comebacks to say to my husband. That can be as mean as possible. I don't care. I suck at comebacks and I need help.
Speaker 1: I don't care. That's crazy as that. They can be as mean as possible and I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care about Okay, Number one, ask him, has anyone told you you're doing a good job today? And when he says no, say you should think about that.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why the way you're going about life. Mate. That one's deep though.
Speaker 2: It's pretty that it's mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's really mean.
Speaker 2: It's me. Tell him you found a photo of him as a baby, and show him a photo of him you just took.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, a.
Speaker 2: Right that. Yeah, I say to him, you're trying your best, and that's what makes it disappointing.
Speaker 1: Trying your best would get me a that's every time.
Speaker 2: That is really that's hard. Mid argument, Ask him if he wishes he had a deeper voice.
Speaker 1: I saw a clip of Jude Belliam after the semi final. He's got a really high pitched voice.
Speaker 2: He doesn't look like it.
Speaker 1: All the comments like I didn't know that's what he sound. I couldn't been reading the comments of my interview being like a dang bro to self conscious.
Speaker 2: Um, could you please laugh again? Yellow is my favorite color? I get it? Please laugh again?
Speaker 1: Yellow is my favorite color?
Speaker 2: Am I slow?
Speaker 1: I want to get that? Please laugh again?
Speaker 2: How about I say this, please smile again? Yellow?
Speaker 1: Ah, that's fucking me. That was too mean for me to even clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's me.
Speaker 1: I was thinking something about the laughter was like, you're gonna laugh to be yellow? That is mean.
Speaker 2: When he tells you to do something, say to him you're not in charge at work, why would you be in charge here?
Speaker 1: Know your place?
Speaker 2: This person said, my favorite ever is quote, I'm surprised you know that to basic information. That's his rage bait. Like, if bet starts sending giving me a little facts, I'll be like, I'm surprised you know that.
Speaker 1: If you could use it, like you put the toaster on, like you got a new toast. He's like, I'm surprised you know how to do that.
Speaker 2: That's that's yes, I watched Bets Phillip at Waterball. I'm surprised you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, park the car. I'm surprised you never do that.
Speaker 2: My husband once said I am the whole package, and my daughter said, you aren't even the wrapper. Oh damn.
Speaker 1: It's like when you say your girlfriend's are snack and she goes, n, I'm a full course meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fair. That's so fair. I love how you don't put any kind of pressure on yourself to grow as a person.
Speaker 3: Oh that's to me, no one.
Speaker 2: Living with you is like living alone, but harder.
Speaker 1: It just make my life worse. That one's funny.
Speaker 2: This this would make me jump out my window fender. It's okay, I'll just call my dad.
Speaker 1: Ohoy, what's with honestly like something as a man your ego. Yeah, because we have a like granny flat adjacent to the main house of Cassie's parents, and her dad's there.
Speaker 2: Of course, she loves to.
Speaker 1: Say to me when I'm struggling to do something, let me just ask my dad. And I'm like, I'm actually quite a non egotistical man, but still but still like I might not give me my least. I'm give me five minutes. He like fucking hell. And if it's something he's not, like, if it's he's a plumber, if it's something that's like around his area of expertise, I'll be like, yeah, hundred percent. But if it's like neither of our expertise, I'll be like, funk. Honestly, the fact that she's she still sees her dad at a different yeah level to me, it's.
Speaker 2: Like when am I going to gain my girlfriend's full respect? Legit? She always get my dad's like there's levels to this game and you're just not there. How can we get it back?
Speaker 1: Like girlfriends always go like, oh, can I show you outfit or something? But it doesn't work, But no, okay, can you you want me to get my mum's opinion, let me like it's not the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I think I just have like full for some reason, I just have like full trust in like whatever Beth says, like, not one part of me ever thinks like what would my mom say?
Speaker 1: Sam?
Speaker 2: For some reason, Beth's like she's she still can't with my dad say. I'm like, I'm a fucking cough.
Speaker 1: If you're a toughinger, dude. The only thing I'm thinking, I was like, have you like have you seen with the vacuum he's bodies or like have you seen where the tiny teddies are already? See?
Speaker 2: Actually, here's the thing, right is the only thing that would work for us, unfortunately, is like things that would fall into like stereotypical trad wife maybe scenarios because of just like our parents are all gen X and so where we lean away from that and so like, I don't know, I think that's probably why we don't do it, because the only time I would think of, like, you know, maybe Beth's like, you know, I'm cooking this meal, like I don't know, She's struggling to do something, and I'm like, let me call my mom. You know what I mean, Like, because I grew up thinking like my mom was a stay at home mum, and she'd like she did all about cooking, all about what like she did all that. Yeah, and so that's like the only thing I can break the stereotype, and mine never.
Speaker 1: Goes to it at least, so are their minds in the stereotype for men though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But who cares? All right, this one's pretty funny. My husband looks at my infant son and says, thank God, you're just like dadda, And then I say, you know, his dad. That's the last one. They were good. Okay, this is a very very big week.
Speaker 1: This is massive, Jake.
Speaker 2: Today's a big day.
Speaker 1: It's a big day, big moment, big occasion.
Speaker 3: One of us has one. The Krispy Kreme Jingle Duel.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if I'm ready for this.
Speaker 3: I'm ready because I know who won, and I know that I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how are you feeling? Yeah, I'm not feeling anything. I just want to say before we get into the winner of the Krispy Kreme Jingle off. I had so much fun doing this, so did I. It was just hanging out with Jake. A friendly competition goes a long way. It's fine, and with Krispy Kremes in the background supporting us, there's just such an enjoyable moment and occasion.
Speaker 3: Not usually the most competitive guy you were for this.
Speaker 2: It came out in trash talk. Felt good, Yeah, I felt really good.
Speaker 3: Got the heart rateing it did.
Speaker 1: But Jake, before we give the results from the baddies voting, let's his player again. I think we've done really well. Play our jingles one more time. This is Jake's jingle. It does get stuck in your head.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the compliment.
Speaker 1: And here's my girl as well, driving just because, smiling, just because.
Speaker 2: Two very good products. Yeah, very good products.
Speaker 1: I must admit, let's part of ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good products. Okay, the votes are in from you guys, the wonderful Barties, and.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's time.
Speaker 1: Before you give the results, Jake, pick up a lovely Chrispy Kreme, don't cheers.
Speaker 2: Good journey, good journey, all the best. Yes, yes, good sportsmanship.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're delicious.
Speaker 2: You've got to take him back.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this is I'm a bit mm hmmm, So do you have the results, Jake, I do, and.
Speaker 3: Only the best way to crown the win is to play the winning jingle.
Speaker 1: It's the only way to do it on three three two one.
Speaker 2: Smile just because I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I knew it from the start.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: I knew it. What can I say, Jake? I had a feeling.
Speaker 2: I had a feeling it.
Speaker 1: Was my time.
Speaker 2: You did say that you learn from your mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this time you made a mistake underestimating you. Congratulations, thank you, thank you, Sengratulations sir and batties, thanks for coming along on this journey.
Speaker 2: Yep. I hoping.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys enjoyed as much as we did. Yes, and honestly, if you did, you know what to do.
Speaker 3: Head to your nearest Krispy Kreme shop.
Speaker 1: As we have brought back stimulat to Jake, I thought it would only be right to bring back one of our OG segments, which one cheating not cheating. Okay, Okay, let's go, and I reckon, I've got some doozy really really okay, But inside Infobatties, our bread and butter is cheating not cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the foundations of the pollod.
Speaker 1: Blew up on TikTok with that, and the reason we stopped it is just because I think we literally did all of them.
Speaker 2: We just did all the classics, you know, physically possible. You've got to get so creative with it, and it's like, that's just not relatable.
Speaker 1: And then these came to me because I was thinking about stimulating. I was like, cheating, cheating. It's probably been a year and a half, two years since we've even thought about cheating not cheating. So we're new men. So these are ones maybe a bit of the olden days kind of vibe, but these are all new. So cheating or not cheating, Jake, you're having sex and for a split second you think about a character from your book.
Speaker 2: Whoa shit. I think that if you were to for some reason be like taken over by a demon and voice that that happened, then I would be like, cheat up. But if you keep it within, let's just like you know, sometimes a little white lie like what they don't know what hurt them? They're not real, yeah, but you've like made them real like that when you get when you're doing that, you've made them real. Let's be real second. So I'm gonna say cheating.
Speaker 1: To a hot star, right, they get a little bit complex. That's why I think they're good. So cheating not cheating. You're on a night out and the girl in front of you card declines as she's buying a drink. She taps it again, declines again, So you feel bad for her and tap and pay for her drink and you walk away and never talk to her. But you did buy a girl a drink.
Speaker 2: Nah, bro, you can't do that. You gotta you just gotta be like game is the game? You have no money? Oh shita? Yeah, okay, reading in my eyes like the game you have no money. I'm not buying you a drink just because you have no money. You don't feel bad if she's there, I'll feel bad, Yeah, I'll feel bad, but I'll pretend like I didn't see what.
Speaker 1: If I'll added complexity to it. She's like on her phone and I'm so sorry, like I can't transfer money. Look, there's no bars.
Speaker 2: Genuinely, I just be patient. Just be patient, you're a dog, said, I would just be like anyone want to like get this girl's drink. I just be patient. I'd be looking at the bartender, like just comp it, like, just give it to her, and just to get the.
Speaker 1: Line, if you went back to Beth and told her that story back, I didn't pay because like I love you, What do you should say?
Speaker 2: No, I would if I went back into the story about she probably wouldn't even be like, did you buy her drink? I would just be like, yeah, dead said, that's why I took so long. And I but like, I don't feel any need. I would feel no need to be like, oh, by the way, I didn't pay.
Speaker 1: For the drink. Yeah, interesting, interesting was cheating?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 2: You don't know. I just told you it was cheating.
Speaker 1: But the thing with that is like, in my head, I'm doing it to help her out.
Speaker 2: Not in a romantic sense of course, yeah I understand that, but.
Speaker 1: So in my I don't know. I think because because I said night out, I would say it's cheating. But if I was like at a restaurant or something and you did it, I don't think it's as bad because if you, like you're on a date, because a place like that you go out to like entertain women or your opposite sex.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I agree with you cheating, Yeah, no, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Cheating, not cheating. You're camping by yourself. You walk to your closest beach and realize it's a neudist beech, so you get fully naked. But there's other women on the.
Speaker 2: Beach cheating done? Really? Were how far away on it?
Speaker 1: Like you're not sitting next to each other, but like you can see each other like ten minutes, and there's a few there's dudes on the beach too, a couple women, a couple of dudes on the beach. But your willing is just.
Speaker 2: Nah, you know what if it's a nudist beach and like they're the rules, like you genuinely didn't know it was a news beach and you're like fuck it like a bit of spontaneity in my life. Like you know, you're like you can see people that you can see like a dick over there, you can see some boobs over there, Like you know, you're just like amazed, we'll be part of the crew.
Speaker 1: I think it's fine, Okay, right, you know what.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine. Like if Beth said to me she was camping by herself, or like even with a friend, Yeah, and she went to a beach, was a nudist beach, and they rent for a nude swim. I'd probably just be like, fucking go. I'd be like, that's heck, dick true.
Speaker 1: I remember were you there when we went in one of our we used to have the Swag Boys camping trips, and I think this was a big group, an extension of the Swag Boys. And I was like eight of us and we went camping and we found a nudist beach by accident, so all eight of us got naked and ran down to the beach. I remember some people picking up their towers and.
Speaker 2: I remember, yeah, I remember, because I remember. I think we worked out that it was and nude people people.
Speaker 1: I thought it wasn't.
Speaker 2: There was just nude. So we we saw a nude guy. I'm pretty sure this was happened. Pretty sure we saw a nude guy and thought let's go, so we all got nude him for a nude to him, and then people left and they weren't nude, and we were thinking, like we did some research and I'm pretty sure it wasn't enough. I remember it always committed public indecent.
Speaker 1: We were all doing dolphin dives and that shine.
Speaker 2: We remember it. Yeah, we're going crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple left.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, what were they? Why were we all so giddy about getting naked.
Speaker 1: Young men? It's something so free. It was hilarious about being in the ocean naked because you're not meant toe. Okay, cheating, not cheating. You go to give your girlfriend a hug from behind, and then she turns around and it's her sister.
Speaker 2: WHOA. That's like, that's like betrayal by default and like purely accidental. But like, what do you do? Look? Not cheating, but your day's ruined.
Speaker 1: Imagine that.
Speaker 2: If they're not identical twins to your day, your your month is ruined.
Speaker 1: I thought that from friends Phoebe and Ursula.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I thought of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, two cheating, not cheating. They get your favorite takeaway without you cheating, but also they don't tell you and you only figure it out from the rubbish in the bin.
Speaker 2: Cheating, Oh straight up? Yeah? Bro Okay, interesting. Okay, last my home late for dinner or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're working with me, she got it.
Speaker 2: I'll be mad at you.
Speaker 1: This is the last one. Okay, cheating not cheating using chat GBT to write a spicy message to your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Cheating, and it's like cheating in the sense of like it's not a betrayal, but it is like betrayal at the same time, you know what I mean, Like I haven't put my penis inside another woman, but like I've cheated at this game of being a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Cheating can't be doing basically put your penis.
Speaker 2: Actually give a ship, like, actually give a ship and think about what you want to say to your girlfriend, think about how she makes you feel, and send her the message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, couldn't agree more?
Speaker 2: Hm, people people are probably are you writing I'm going to write my vows out right, I'm gonna write my vows out and they're gonna be in my words. I'm gonna put it into clon and be like he just made it sound to be better though, like you just like make it so like this comes across good, like you ready to give this a good hook?
Speaker 1: I a hundred percent people have done that age oh ye yeah. But I also this is going to sounds so harsh. I also think, like a lot of people who are in relationship getting married, I actually don't love each other.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that that happens a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and they're like, fuck this, I'm gonna do it. That's if I roound out Cassie got Chat or Claude to like spruce up her vows. I think I'd probably like, I'd be devastated. Really, I'd pretty proper like reconsidering that would break my heart. This special moment, this meant me that this is like our whole relationship in fucking one paragraph. Youve got a robot to write it.
Speaker 2: Fucking you know, I'd probably like, I'd be pretty devoted, But I also can't go back and redo that. You can renew your ours people, Oh yeah, fucking Cassie, I wrote my A year after you get married, you invite everyone to a route to renew your vows, which is usually like a thirty year thing, and everyone's like, why so early? I just want to be like everybody. Beth has something to tell you. She's like, Guys, the first round I choose, I used AI and this time I wrote it myself. That's why we're we're doing it.
Speaker 1: You go through that rigamarole, and then Beth says the ones she wrote, Yeah, the first one's are better.
Speaker 2: Like we didn't have to redo it. I think I enjoyed the moment the first time, but the second time we do it. So the first time I've written vous from my brain, right, the second time she's written vous from her brain, and we're redoing it because she used AI. This time I use AI and I read it to her and I'm like, I love you so much, dash Dash you read the end.
Speaker 1: Would you like to give me a more polished version?
Speaker 2: Would you like me to put this in a better format?
Speaker 1: Oh, babies, that's it for today, bringing back the OG stimulated comment below if you like that, and we can do it more often. We love your stay bad