Speaker 1: This is the Chrissiest One show.
Speaker 2: Oh well, hello and welcome to your Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It really feels like a Tuesday today.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop thinking about the vegan dull that I made for you. It's vegan because remember, I'm a part time vegan. You are, And when every when anyone says to me, well, what time are you a vegan, and I go, when I'm eating a vegan meal, it makes perfect sense to me at that point in time, I am a vegan. Anyway, this meal that I made for you last night, and I'm brought into work night before Sunday night, I haven't stopped thinking about it. Why I had it for dinner. It was so delicious, And I made brown rice, and I know that we've had this discussion about brown rice, and I was so worried that you would not be bothered making the brown rice because brown rice takes longer.
Speaker 3: To cook, okay, And I thought, because I'm having it tonight, I was honest with you and said that last night I already had defrosted spaghetti bullet.
Speaker 2: I thought, he cannot he cannot miss out on this opportunity. So I've cooked you a portion last night and frozen it because salmonella. Yeah, okay, and then it's ready to go tonight. You can mix that in with what you've got.
Speaker 3: I love that it comes in a ziploc bag because it feels really illegal.
Speaker 2: Ziplocks of life. I nearly gave you one of my bougie containers and then I went no, he gets a ziplock you'll never return.
Speaker 3: I won't return it. No, thank you very much. That is dinner's ordered for me.
Speaker 2: You will love it so much and call me. I'll tell you exactly how to do it done.
Speaker 3: I'll get you on the FaceTime. Hey, after three o'clock, we are going to be asking your bonker's food rules. Speaking of food, also before three, Swan Spotlight Scream is back. Someone's gonna win a one thousand dollars Spotlight voucher.
Speaker 2: That is, I was shopping on Spotlight website this morning.
Speaker 3: Heaven register by the overplayer up if you'd like to play Happy Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: Crissy Swan Show, I said with much confidence to our boss Sarah. Just then, you know that this is Nina Cherry from Buffalo Stance's famed daughter.
Speaker 3: No idea who.
Speaker 2: You don't know? Nina Cherry?
Speaker 3: No I'm googling now Nina Cherry.
Speaker 2: And her brother Eagle Eye. You remember Eagle Eye Cherry? What we always hang in a buffalo stance every time?
Speaker 3: Never heard?
Speaker 2: Okay, your homework is to listen to that album.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you send me the direct link.
Speaker 2: And I'll send you the pick of the songs. Anyway, I lost confidence because I think it's her daughter. But then I sure before I digress too much. And it's Tuesday, to do this Tuesday. Oh, I've got some crackers.
Speaker 3: For you, Jack, all right, I have only got to today, so you kick us off and I'll go second.
Speaker 2: Every Tuesday night, do you lay in your queen's size ensemble? I assume it's a queen.
Speaker 3: It is queen with a king doner because I'm not a monster.
Speaker 2: Of course. It is how confusing, and that please have spare a thought for me. There's five beds in my house. Yeah, that's a lot, and they're all made according to that rule. Yeah, so I'm like, I need a clean fitted sheet and a king don a cover. In mental leo, I need a double sheet. Queen.
Speaker 3: I know you should make a rule that they're all just the same size, because that would make your life so much easier.
Speaker 2: Well I did, and then my twelve year old grew to be six foot four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so he.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't fit in any beds. He was like Cliff with the big red dog. I had to get him a king size all right. So you do you when you lay down at night in your queen sized bed? Do you say, as I lay me down to sleep, thank you so much. I'm not a middle aged woman.
Speaker 3: I do, and I think about you as I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: Shoot, grab two ended scrubbers from Kmart for the toilets for stubborn skitties that the kids will never use.
Speaker 3: Gross.
Speaker 2: I'd leveled up because I don't know if it's just me. There's this new sort of breed of silicon.
Speaker 3: We spoke about those.
Speaker 2: They don't work. You said that, and I persisted and persisted, and two days ago I threw them out because I clean. There's three kids and me. There's four toilets. I clean them every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gream.
Speaker 2: So I went and got you know, those normal ones. Not a toilet brush, by the way, a double a dish washer scrubber.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And where does that sit though? Because does that have a holder?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for asking. I've taken the silicon poker out. That's in the bin. The cup remains, aha, and the scrubber goes.
Speaker 3: I mean, that would look so trashy.
Speaker 2: But okay, well I'll tell you what looks trashier.
Speaker 3: What's the toilet bowl?
Speaker 2: What about this by clinkers? Oh yum, I just had an overwhelm. I've been craving for clinkers.
Speaker 3: We should ask Vicky if we can add them to our snack bowl here at Nova.
Speaker 2: That is a really good idea. That's a good addition, and then only we know the code correct. Find a chic peg bag because the sun is shining and all of a sudden, I'm putting clothes on the line again, and I don't have anywhere to store the pegs. No, but I don't want an ugly one because I look at it in the yard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can't have like an ice cream container or anything. Oh god, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, where would I find a chic peg bag?
Speaker 3: Surely if we go online, like I wonder if Country Road or somewhere like that would do it, because they do some nice homewares. Maybe not a peg bag though, no.
Speaker 2: Because it would you know, disintegrate in the sun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, My last thing is find someone to go to Cold Play with.
Speaker 3: Did you get tickets?
Speaker 2: I've been lucky enough to get tickets.
Speaker 3: I've been asking everyone here for tickets and they can't make it happen. So do you want to come here? I'll come. We go because everyone else isn't able to.
Speaker 2: You'll love it. It's bougie, it's in a sweet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Doe, I couplelieve it anywhere. That's epic. All right, great, that's exciting. I've only got two. One of them is kind of throwing shade your way. Find a new cleaner. Oh my god, Well I didn't think we've talked about this on air. You recommended a cleaner to me? She was awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was just so grateful that someone turned up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I really was. And you thought she'd done a good job, well.
Speaker 2: Yes, until I really looked.
Speaker 3: I didn't look okay.
Speaker 2: And my friend Aaron and I now communicate only in screenshots from around my house. Really yeah, going, this has not been cleaned a year.
Speaker 3: And then the last one is find a brown pair of sambers, you know, like the added out shoes that I were well brown, I'm not wearing them. I've got an event tomorrow night and the outfit I'm wearing yellow jeans with a white shirt and brown in it. So I need a brown pair of shoes and it's proving quite difficult.
Speaker 2: Brown shoes are fairly easy. Shoes generally coming black or brown.
Speaker 3: No, but not the specific type I want.
Speaker 2: Is brown and new colorway for the I'm.
Speaker 3: Hoping, let's make it one.
Speaker 2: I wish your listen was my list. The Creasy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cub members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trial today.
Speaker 4: Learn more at priceline dot com today u Slash one Pass tcuse eligibility criteria and exclusions apply.
Speaker 1: The Creasy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: I did a podcast last night called Confessions of a Reality Person. I don't know what the adjective was there the nown, and it was really fun. I never do podcasts, but I will talk about Big Brother forever, and particularly it's fun talking about something like that with Big Brother.
Speaker 3: Tragic totally because they would have so many questions.
Speaker 2: So many questions.
Speaker 3: I feel like it I was somewhat of tragic. But then over the years of knowing you, I feel like I've been able to ask all the questions, but like for someone that hasn't, it would be still so exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, did you just say you were somewhat of a tragic? Do you want to share without beautiful listeners? Your first hot mail.
Speaker 3: Address BBO seven underscore monkey at hotmail dot com because I love Big Brother and I loved monkeys.
Speaker 2: Someone somewhat of a fan somewhat.
Speaker 3: The first episode of Big Brother I remember turning on was there was the top three in your season in two thousand and three and Full Circle. I ended up working with you so weird. I was six. That was the first first episode. I remember it like vividly with my sister. Wow, you Reggie and Dan Dan so weird. I know, if I ever write a book, I'll tell ull start it. And I ended up weird.
Speaker 2: I've got goosebu and then here we are and you were six?
Speaker 3: How can that be? I know? Anyway, they asked you. They asked you a really specific question.
Speaker 2: I had to come armed with a secret or a confession. Yeah, that that sort of thing, And I gave them two. I gave them my my sneaking suspicion that I should have had four children. Yes, and that very close to me is the spirit is the soul of a boy child who is very mad with me for notcilitating his entry into my family.
Speaker 3: Very mystic, Chrissy of yours, very surprised. I was thinking about that last night after you said that. I was very surprised by that.
Speaker 2: It's a very weird feeling to have to know that, I really know it for sure. I hope he found another nice family, like Bob, the fluffy cat that went to live over the fence. But the other one is this. I have cued at Loon for a croissant. I have eaten the most delicious things at like you know, fancy breakfasts. I've just come back from Paris, where I ate my weight in pastries. And my confession is, even after all of that, the finest baked good is the orange and popply seed muffin from seven to eleven. It beats them all. I would choose it over anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I know how much you loved that. Because we often have to ask our mate at seven eleven to drop some off for us. Perfect my thought is though. I wonder if after you left that podcast last night, they were like, wow, that's all she gave us.
Speaker 2: No, they loved it. They loved it. I mean look, I could have said pool on a shoe and they would have been.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, yes, thirteen twenty four to ten, we want to know what's your sin or secret? We ran out of room yesterday to take all of the callers for this show.
Speaker 2: That's right, because I just dropped the bombshell that I had an affair. I wasn't even didn't even know that this guy was married and I was in a little fling with him.
Speaker 3: How fun? I mean, no, the fun.
Speaker 2: He had a wife and children.
Speaker 3: In life, sometimes you got to do a spicy thing and you got to do your spicy thing.
Speaker 2: But I didn't even know I was doing a spicy thing until after. I wanted to know at.
Speaker 3: Least thirteen twenty four to ten, we're taking your sins or secrets. Let's go to Michael's sworning.
Speaker 2: Hello Michael, Hello guy, what have you got a sinner or secret?
Speaker 5: Every single time over my driver's license, I always cheat on the eye test?
Speaker 2: How do you hang on? How do you cheat on an eye test?
Speaker 5: I memorize the whole thing when it says the bottom line the second last night, I'm or always getting it perfect.
Speaker 2: But how do you memorize it if you can't see it?
Speaker 5: So when you sit down waiting, you can actually see the screen, So I memorize. I've got about five minutes to memorize it. Memorize it, and then that's good.
Speaker 3: So you you don't have very good vision obviously.
Speaker 5: Though my left eyes perfect, my right eyes bad, and my right eye is what he's failing me. So I just memorize it in a pass.
Speaker 2: So what would happen if you didn't pass the test?
Speaker 5: I'll need to wear contacts or glasses.
Speaker 2: Let's still that's bad, is it?
Speaker 3: Michael?
Speaker 5: That's not that bad?
Speaker 3: Spect savors about your Michael?
Speaker 2: I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: We're going to send one your way. Let's go to stef Hello.
Speaker 1: Steph, what Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Look? I'm so good. You're very chirpy today. What's putting you in such a good mood? Staff?
Speaker 6: I just took my kids through the botanical gardens and it was a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh did they come back to the car or they're still in the look?
Speaker 6: I should have left them with the nult found about the ice cream on the way home, but I decided to bring them back with me.
Speaker 2: That's the hardest, I always say. Like I said, that's the hardest. Your life gets you doing well?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: What is your confession? Steph?
Speaker 6: Okay, so I secretly love picking my nose and not even my husband. Nos, no, no, it's you know what I know. But don't worry. I get freaked out if people eat this, not say not one of those people. They make me gag. But I had this great press teacher that used to have really long nose hair and always had boogers up his nose, And since then I've been terrified of being one of those people that someone looked up your nose and thought, oh my god, there's boogers up there. So so I'm like, I have to pick it.
Speaker 2: Presumably you live with your husband, how do you pick your nose secretly?
Speaker 6: I wait till he goes to sleep, or like do it in the shower.
Speaker 3: You need to speak to a psychologist or something. Stuff, because that's not good. That's really not.
Speaker 2: Okay, very normal.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not alright with it.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's Warm up the Pipes. Jackie Spotlight is the home of Halloween costumes, decorations, and di y sun Spotlight scream. I did say yesterday that I can't scream, and then last night alone in my bedroom. But I'll give it a crap.
Speaker 3: Your neighbor, who already hates you, would be like this chick is bonker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's right. Anyway, I cannot scream.
Speaker 3: You really can't.
Speaker 2: Nothing comes out. It never has.
Speaker 3: What if he went really deep?
Speaker 2: If you were like, oh, I'm not throwing up.
Speaker 3: It's not a scream no, because I get you can't go high, but maybe you can go.
Speaker 2: When I try and scream, it comes out like, oh.
Speaker 3: It's just air.
Speaker 2: It's very bad.
Speaker 3: I reckon. Ariana Grande would scream like that. Do you?
Speaker 2: We are going to find out who is the best screamer out of you? Vanessa?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello? Or you Natalie? Hello?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: What's it? But do you like horror movies?
Speaker 6: I hate them?
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 2: I sort of love them?
Speaker 3: You're same. I love being like that feeling of being scared in your own home, just purely based off a film. Yeah, it's fun. It's exhilarating.
Speaker 2: Well, it's fun. Yeah you will, Yeah, all right, all right, ladies, spooky season is here. We're having a live scream off in honor of the scream queens that we know and love. I mean, look, Spotlight is the one stop shop for all things Halloween. All right, remember that we're gonna We're keeping you on the line. Vanessa. You're going to go first the count of three. The count of three, you're gonna give us a scream, and if yours is better than Natalie's, you're going to get a thousand dollars to spend at Spotlight. But if the opposite is true, Vanessa, then Natalie gets the voucher. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Pressures on?
Speaker 2: Yep, Vanessa, give me your scream on the count of three, one, two three. It's really good and it had a great echo. And don't be surprised if there's going to be police that you'll already.
Speaker 3: Natalie, are you ready?
Speaker 6: I am so ready. I'm gonna literally think I'm watching a horror film and that would make me scream.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think of the best jump scare ever.
Speaker 3: Two three, Okay, it's got to go to Natalie. Absolutely, it's going to go to Natalie.
Speaker 6: See somebody in my front yard? Oh no, yeah, yeah, okay, you just saw me walk. It's fine, It's totally fine.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 6: I've got that spotlight.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Natalie register by the Nova player up if you'd like to play today? Wow? That was chili.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine hearing that coming on.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's go click in.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click fait.
Speaker 2: P Anderson love her, love her. I love that she's just gone. Actually no, I'm not going to sit in a here and make up chair for two hours every time I leave the house.
Speaker 3: No, thank you, And she.
Speaker 2: Goes to It's one thing to not wear makeup when you're running down to Traded Joe's, but it's another thing to not put on a scare of lippy or blush when you go to like an award start or something. And that's what she's doing, black tie events, letting the dress as do the talking. It's fascinating. She talks about it and Drew Barrymore's show.
Speaker 8: I Feel Free, We Are our own worst critics was that Paris Fashion Week and I decided I was just going to a fashion show. I didn't need to compete with anybody, Like, why am I wasting three hours in a makeup chair when I have these beautiful Vivian Westwood clothes on? And like, I didn't realize anyone might even notice a couple.
Speaker 2: Of things, as if you as if as if you've been to enough events to know that everyone wears makeup, even the men. Yes, So why would you think that you, Pamela Anderson turning up without makeup on go unnoticed? That's nonsense. And I think it's really interesting that line, we are our own worst critics. Everybody's heard that line. Everybody says it all the time. I am not my own worst critic.
Speaker 3: No, I'm with you, Sawnia. I thought that as she said that as well, really, especially in her line of work. Mate, it's not you, it's the tabloids and the TMZ writers. And there I have that.
Speaker 2: I have never agreed with that sentiment. I've sort of nodded and gone along with it. And you know the voices in your head, the negative things you say to yourself. I'm like, nah, not once.
Speaker 3: And if you think back to like our sort of innocent young selves at five years of age, we don't have any of those voices or those self credit comments. They come with time and with bullying or with like yes, instances in life where people have been mean.
Speaker 2: From someone else. Yeah, Drew also had no makeup on on the show. And oh god, that girl, the other woman, I can't think of her name, I know her face, she also had no makeup on, and they just look like themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really didn't until they had pointed it out. I didn't notice. I think all the crowd had come with no makeup in the studio audience as well.
Speaker 2: I'm not thinking I put makeup on every day without even thinking about it. Maybe I'll go make up free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sometimes do when you look at it.
Speaker 2: I do. I do most of the time. I do because he could be bothered.
Speaker 3: But also I like that some people love makeup and it's a way of self expression. Like, I don't think everyone suddenly needs to not wear makeup.
Speaker 2: No, and makeup is fun, It's almost makeup is fun. But I don't care if I'm seen without it. Yesh, it doesn't bother me. Barry Kogan, I'm very angry to report is still with that angel from heaven Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: I love this couple. And I love Barry.
Speaker 2: Barry Kogan looks like the mean dog at the park that you want to keep your kovoodle off. And she's the kovoodle. That's what it is. That's the dynamic. He's one of those you know, those white mean dogs with the eyes that go up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a little.
Speaker 2: Piggy dog, a pig dog.
Speaker 3: I know you think he looks like a little piggy but look at his smiley face. He's got such an innocent, nice aura. Nope, and Baz, as we know, is packing. She ain't leaving him.
Speaker 2: Listen. There is so much more to a human being than the size in their.
Speaker 3: Pants, I know, but it also probably helps. I've heard her songs, I've heard what she sings about. I think she thinks it's important.
Speaker 2: Is she five foot or yes, she's five foot exactly. Yes, yes. Anyway, Spotify continues to school me on my queen and save you without me even knowing. Was listening last night and this song came on because I knew you were trouble and you walked down, So shame on me. Now fo me too. Pleas is never been. It's Sabrina Carfin and I'm sure I knew you. I'm sure everybody knows this. That's why I was. I was reticent to mention it to you because you're gonna go Yeah, everyone talked about it, went viral on TikTok. Do you say that to me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I know she'd cover this.
Speaker 2: I was so thrilled when you said no. I felt at least forty two.
Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swun show.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody say amen, because my daughter PEG's Halloween outfit has arrived.
Speaker 3: Oh what's she doing as this year?
Speaker 2: Swe She puts in so much thought to everything, and she's one of these people once she's made up her mind, like for book weeks she wanted to be B one or B two. Okay, it was damn near impossible for me. Yeah, and she doesn't lose a wink of sleepover at me. Meanwhile, I am all hunched over my phone googling German stores seeing if it'll get that. Do you know what I mean? Like, I just she's I am her personal assistant.
Speaker 3: On the B one B two thing that's a floor in costume shops. I thought that would be a popular go to for kids.
Speaker 2: They'd sold out. Also, it's not a book, which is what I reminded her. I mean, you know, it's sort of is. But anyway, she's very very specific. For Halloween this year, she wanted to be one of the chipmunks. You know.
Speaker 3: Alvin and the loved that film.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's one called Theodore.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is. Right.
Speaker 2: We had to color match the right green, right, and I've done a great I found this the right green. When I showed her the picture of it, I said, Peg, I found it, and we don't have to sew anything on it, and it's all in wan piece. She goes, the tea's too thick. Oh, have a look at the cartoon, I said, I've already spent twenty minutes on this. You're wearing this?
Speaker 3: Yes, it also could like it could second as a Tellytubby costume.
Speaker 2: A Oh, she's got one of those.
Speaker 3: Of course she does.
Speaker 2: Alvin Simon Theodore. I think it's a bit big, but anyway, it's here. It's all the way from late New Jersey.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of with Pego. The teas a bit thick. The top of the teas a bit thick.
Speaker 2: Jack. If you tell her you think that, I'll kill you, Peg.
Speaker 3: If you're listening, make mum more to you. A new one to the tea. Kids are gonna laugh at you with you.
Speaker 2: You watch where you're walking back to your car.
Speaker 3: Son Chrissy's Quizzy's next, would you like to strap on a limited edition bum bag?
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's give away a bum bag.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: I mean ripped off Kelly this time last week there was a trip to Sri Lanka in the bum bag, and now there's bloody nothing.
Speaker 4: I know would be fantastic.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna unzip it. I'm gonna stuff something in there. I've got to find this price.
Speaker 3: You can't have nothing, I think Niketa as well. You're playing against Kelly.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 3: What about a two hundred dollar Frank Green gift pack? Yes, okay, great? It comes with a bottle, another bottle, another bottle, and a cup and a nice coffee cup. There's a lot in there.
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Look includes one so much stuff?
Speaker 3: Alrighty, I want it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to roll you for your Chriszy Swanto bum bag. All right, it's Kelly, Nikita, your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five, so that it was the first of.
Speaker 3: Three, the first person to get three answers, correct the winds.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've read that line every day for nearly two years. Has it gone in?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: And Tuesdays are tough?
Speaker 2: Question number one? God, oh, who said that?
Speaker 4: Nikita?
Speaker 2: Nakita, enough of that negative self talk. Please, I haven't.
Speaker 6: Even listened to news.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what's happening around here here.
Speaker 2: I haven't listen to the news. I don't even know I was happening around here. Me need that, Nikita.
Speaker 4: But I'm happy because I got to speak to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm happy because I'm speaking to you. And that's what makes the world turn. Because who needs the news?
Speaker 3: Question number one, which kind of do for content for the show? On?
Speaker 2: Donald? I haven't watched the news since the week that COVID was announced. Wow has not been on obviously, I don't know how to turn on free to wear television. Question number one, Donald Trump got behind the counter at which fast food? Yes, Nikita was it? Yes? See?
Speaker 4: You do know if my partner literally told me it last night.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your what's your favorite order? Nikita? Just say you're there, good morning to good good afternoon. Welcome to Donal's. Gonna take your order.
Speaker 4: Please, I want no thanks because I don't need macers.
Speaker 3: Oh you're one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh you know I'm going to hang out? No, hang up, all right, it's over. Question number two, according to the site Yahoo, stands for what I did not know that?
Speaker 4: Kel I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Hello, but you buzzed in.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Ive No, it means no one would know this. Yet another hierarchically organized oracle.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: That was my next guest.
Speaker 3: Question number three. We've currently got only Nakita on the scoreboard.
Speaker 2: Fourteen years ago, this hit we Are Who We Are was released by who they were going.
Speaker 3: Nikita just got in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Nikita, we are?
Speaker 4: Oh, buddy'll I know?
Speaker 3: I know? Alrighty Kelly?
Speaker 4: Is it Kesher?
Speaker 2: It is Kesher? Oh my god, Nikita? Were you named after the Elton John song? Please say yes, yes, I was. Okay, did you know? Fun fact George Michael sings that soaring note at the end of that song. Oh, go and listen to it again.
Speaker 3: Question number four, It is one apiece.
Speaker 2: Where did the two thousand Summer Olympics take place? Two thousand Kelly, Yes, oh, Sydney. Yes.
Speaker 3: Question five is for the wind Kel, which cut.
Speaker 2: Ash in what is going on in the background there is there sounds like an occurrent affair story.
Speaker 6: No, I'm actually standing across the road at school. Pickup.
Speaker 2: Oh, same thing. Question number five, which cut Ashley and sister famously said, Kim, there's people who are dying. Yes, Nikita, Yes it was Courtney.
Speaker 3: Okay. This next question number six is for the win for either of you. It is currently a draw.
Speaker 2: So that just sums up how boring Courtney is.
Speaker 3: I know, like the gal lost a diamond in the ocean. Don't try and point out everyone else's current situation. Help her find the diamond.
Speaker 2: Kim, there's people that are dying, which someone had said that. I wish someone had said that to her at her stupid Disneyland nuptials, part.
Speaker 3: Of You're Salty Today and I Love it. Question number five.
Speaker 2: Reality Stars Heather Gay and Whitney Port. We're in the country last week. Which Real Housewives franchise do they belong to?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Next question everyone else did to what is the medical term for high blood pressure?
Speaker 6: Kelly, Jesus.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Jesus, although you probably say that. Probably say that when you're clutching your chest.
Speaker 3: It's hypertension. Next question for the win for either.
Speaker 2: Of you a cardiac one that sounds like something else. Oh and Ngina and China. Question number eight?
Speaker 3: Oh does he?
Speaker 2: Question number eight? Treating belongs to which American holiday?
Speaker 3: Nikita?
Speaker 4: America?
Speaker 3: No? Wrong, America?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Triggle, treating belongs to which American holiday? The answer is not America? Na.
Speaker 3: What's the answer?
Speaker 4: Halloween?
Speaker 2: It is Halloween. Can we give that we loved them both? Could we give them a little something? Please?
Speaker 3: Nearly the end of the year, Kelly, you get the bum bag and the Frank Green gift pack. And NIKKEI, I'm going to send you a Priceline pharmacy voucher.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what what happened?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 6: I said, thank you for picking up.
Speaker 2: Calling. You've made our day. Lady Swan show, who was Capaldi? If you haven't watched his documentary, you must do.
Speaker 3: We need to do a welfare check on him. What's his lady?
Speaker 2: Oh, he's living a life. He's probably on a farm somewhere just drinking milk straight from the cow, you know, living large. You're listening to the Christy Swan show on over and speaking of drinking milk straight from the cow, that is a no no because it's unhomogenized. And there is no doubt that this woman who has recorded a little message to pray on the sanity of all of us. She's a California based doctor called doctor Jessica Kiss.
Speaker 3: Oh yah kiss big on tik tok kiss.
Speaker 2: Saying something else then and I don't anyway.
Speaker 3: What did you think?
Speaker 2: She has revealed the five things that she would never eat, and she's a doctor, so she knows.
Speaker 7: Number one is reheated frid race. That is a one time eat situation. In medical school, it's a board question. Bacteria comes out when boiled race is left at room temperature for a while and then particularly is reactivated if you reheated in the microwave. Not officially enough.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the latest diagnosis? You know, you know, if someone's mean to you, they're a narcissist and all that sort of stuff. The latest one is that if someone doesn't agree with you, there oppositional defiant something like that. Yeah, yeah, And I think I might be that because when people say things like that, fried rice is a no no. You know, we never eat it reheated. I'm like, prove it, sorry, prove it. How many times have I ordered the most delicious fried rice from Green Dragon on a Tuesday night and reheated it happily with no consequences Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 3: See, I'm the same as you, Swannie, and I wig out about this sort of stuff. I never knew that you couldn't reheat fried rice. I'll never do it again.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it. I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: But it's a medical board question.
Speaker 2: It's one thing to say the words, how many times have you got food poisoning from your combination fried rice? Exactly? Never? How long have you been eating it? For forever?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, shall we hear a?
Speaker 2: I even ordered two at a time in order to reheat it the next day.
Speaker 9: Next to you will not see me eat things that have been sitting out at a picnic like ever, because your risk of food born illness is just too high after holiday reasons like this, Yours are inundeeded with people who are sick with food born honors hard agree.
Speaker 2: I don't like an outdoor.
Speaker 3: Anything because it gets like sweaty the minute.
Speaker 2: I just don't know who thought of that idea in Australia. Like it's one thing to have an English countryside picnic, you know, with a little chicken sandwich or so many milk cucumber sanger. But if you're in the seven thousand degree heat in Australia and you're toting a coal's camembert, no, absolutely not. And as for the kabana get in the bin. It actually sweats.
Speaker 3: It's so foul.
Speaker 2: It's sweats like a man at the pub. Three.
Speaker 9: If it matches the colors in my hair, I probably am not gonna eat it. I'm not gonna eat things that.
Speaker 7: Are covered in food dye. It's just not good for a system. I don't want to be pooping me on for.
Speaker 9: The next week either, So yeah, I avoid that like the plate.
Speaker 2: You're a killed or I'd love to poop neon.
Speaker 3: Well, doctor Kiss does have novelty hair. We should say she's got pink and.
Speaker 2: She says, oh, personally, I would never eat anything that's colored. You know that the same closes in my hair. I wouldn't color my hair the color or coloring your hair.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's your first issue.
Speaker 2: Cours food from.
Speaker 7: A dented can now food from cans is not the best thing for you. But a girl's got to eat sometimes, so I'm gonna be concerned about bachelorism. Botelorism is not a fun thing.
Speaker 2: Botulism is the most fun you can have at a clinic. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Is that the stuff we put in our forehead isn't it's the same thing. Let's just go with that. You're wrong, doctor, kiss God.
Speaker 2: She is not our personal.
Speaker 7: I don't eat grapefruit. So many medications interact with grapefruit, so if you're on any medication for any reason, you should always check to make sure there's no interaction with grete food that changes the way that medication impacts your body.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, that's cool. I didn't know that, But I mean, who eats greatfread anyway?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: Like nobody?
Speaker 3: What do you have any food rules or rules around food at all? Because you are pretty fast and loose in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I am, and you know, refer back to my fried rice denia comments. I'm a fried rice denier. In fact, I'm may be a salmonella denial. I have never had it, and I take every risk there is because I think it's not going to kill me. And I know thirteen twenty four to ten. I know it can kill me, but it hasn't yet, and I have done it all. I just came out from in the song and I took a big swig of this H two cocoa and it tasted like coola bar fermented like com butcher. It was fizzing.
Speaker 3: Because I'm pretty sure you opened that bottle back in April.
Speaker 2: I reckon I did, and it's been sitting on my desk.
Speaker 3: Do you have Bonker's food rules? We want to hear how you sort of live in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, doctor Jessica Kiss has revealed there's five things that she would never ever eat, and chief among them is fried rice reheated the next day.
Speaker 3: Apparently it's really bad and dangerous for you.
Speaker 2: I do it every single time. I've done it every three weeks for my whole life, and I've never been.
Speaker 3: Sick, which doesn't surprise me because you're fast and loose in the kitchen. But I like am super hygienic and weird about stuff, and even I do that, Swanny, so I feel like most people would.
Speaker 2: So it makes me think that it's not true. Hello, Sam, what is your what's your take on the right thing.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, love your show. I'm a GP and unfortunately it is true. So both life and pasta there's bacteria that can be in them when they're not cooked, and when you cook it it activates. And the problem is actually when it's left cooked how long it's worn for before you cool it, because it can multiply in that time. Yes, but it's in the fridge and you reheat it, it reactivates it. So it's about how much of the bacteria is able to multiply in the time period as to whether you get sick or not. So people definitely get really severe food food poisoning sometimes from rice.
Speaker 2: And did you just say really severe food poison that.
Speaker 4: It's how before you call it. So if you call it and then reheat it properly, it does reduce the risk, but you definitely can get it.
Speaker 2: I will see. I My reheating style is from coal to magma. Yeah, good like for magma. So is that why I've never gotten sick?
Speaker 4: Probably? And also if you put it straight in the fridge once you've cooked it, or once you've eaten it straight in the fridge.
Speaker 2: Oh no, sometimes leave it out on the bench.
Speaker 3: Sam, We're going to send you a I should say, doctor Sam. Actually, we're going to send you a Priceline pharmacy voucher. I hope you enjoyed that. That could be boring.
Speaker 4: And also bowtops that you injected actually one of the most potent toxins in the whole world. But it's just the way that they do it that makes it safe to use medically. But it's actually a highly potent toxin.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, So Christy and I are going to die awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm going to call you back on my private line to say, what's that smells an? Hey Janelle?
Speaker 3: Hi, Hey, guys, what's your Bonker's food rule?
Speaker 4: I don't eat anything frozen?
Speaker 2: Are you and Mike ke both? I try and get the to get into leftovers or like meal prepping. No, when did you first discover that it was a hard pass from you or anything frozen?
Speaker 4: Probably about fifteen to twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love the commitment to always eating something fresh or out of the fridge.
Speaker 2: Do you can you tell just by looking that something's been frozen?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yeah, And even if it's in the fridge for more than one day, I will not cook it really?
Speaker 2: Yes, So what do you go to the supermarket and buy your chicken and unwrap it and cook it and have your asparagus and stuff and then do you just buy like four spears of asparagus for that meal?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, it's not a Queen Janelle is.
Speaker 1: For you the Crissiest one show this time.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we gave you a little task to do in order to win a thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 3: Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live stream free now.
Speaker 8: Christy's couch with nine Now.
Speaker 2: Let snuggle over and turn on the heated throw would you? I'm sitting with you. Chloe. Hello, you're on the couch with me. You heard us talking yesterday about our challenge. You have to watch the nine Now streaming channel, watch Maths UK and answer our question. Have you done so? Chloe?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did the question Chloe, was Christina and Kiaren were matched together? What practical joke did Kieran play on Christina at the altar?
Speaker 1: He wore false.
Speaker 4: Teeth at the altar as a bit of a laugh to see if she had a sense of humor.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen.
Speaker 2: The's t what the Yes, you did your homework and for that you get a thousand dollars. Well done, Chloe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Are we going to be playing this again?
Speaker 3: I believe so next week, Swanning, So tune into Monday's show and we'll set another task.
Speaker 2: Now. Everyone is enjoying the warmer weather, and it's such a gorgeous feeling seeing all the year twelves finishing up for the year. It feels like yesterday. You know, your some dress on your knees, You remember that, Jack, But it was just a beautiful time. And I love seeing all the muck up days, none more than the Aussie Catholic schoolgirls who stormed Machas dressed as Ronald m'donald. They were over a hundred of them.
Speaker 3: It looks so fantastic.
Speaker 2: I saw it and I was like, God, where did those clever girls go to school? Well, I'm very proud to say they are children of the Sacred Heart. As am i. We went to the very same school. And in honor of those girls and all the nuns who've gone before us, I bring you the Sacracurs school song. It's in French chaic. What what an unusual song? Oolah Baby Vodra proves. My daughter goes there now and she was so impressed with the girls for going viral.
Speaker 3: I was so impressed with that and I've not seen it done before.
Speaker 2: It's smart, you know, and it's cool.
Speaker 3: Shout out to those gals. Hey riculate Tim and joeler up next to have a beautiful Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swim Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Donare You