Speaker 1: Matt, are you ready for a night of fun?
Speaker 2: I'm always down for fun Nna and you know that well.
Speaker 1: We hear two million listens this year and to celebrate, we're going on.
Speaker 2: Tour that we are. So on Thursday the seventh of September we're going to be in Melbourne, Wednesday.
Speaker 1: The thirteenth of September we're going to be in Brisbane.
Speaker 2: And Thursday twenty first or September, we're going to be in Sydney.
Speaker 1: We're going to have special guests, prizes and so much fun, so make sure you get your tickets in our show notes.
Speaker 2: Bye see you there.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea so Where's your Head out pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm Anna and I'm Matt. Let's jump in hello and welcome back to Melbourne. Back on.
Speaker 2: We haven't been in this studio in what feels like geez forever. It doesn't it.
Speaker 1: I know it's nice to be back. It's very cozy, it is.
Speaker 2: We're back in there. Well, we had nice weather in Melbourne over the weekend. We took the Brisbane weather with us. Yeah, but it's gone a little bit sour now, hasn't it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Brisbane was fun. That was a fun show.
Speaker 2: It was I really loved like we met a bunch of amazing people there. It was a little bit different from the Melbourne show because we made it a lot more intimate, I felt, and we were talking more with the audience and.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, to be fair, I mean we were just talking in general because at the Melbourne show I had completely lost my voice. Like if you listen to the recording, I was not in a good headspace heading into that show, Like I was getting my makeup done and I was literally crying, being like, oh god, I'm going to have a coughing fit on stage, which is like if I have a coughing fit publicly, like in a public setting, like on a train or in a restaurant, like that is my worst nightmare. Like that is a phobia, Like I just like run out of the restaurant.
Speaker 2: So so what we have done fewer started coughing on stage in front of two hundred people.
Speaker 1: I think I would have just like walked off stage, like I think that was my plan of attack. But like I had everything ready to go. I had my vix, I had my humidifier. I had it all.
Speaker 2: So I had a bordello worth of stuff just sitting on the table next to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like sitting on a tea the whole time. So it was like a very different show. The Brisbane one was because I think Number one I was well number two. We could actually like tell proper stories without me coughing, so that was nice.
Speaker 2: I got sick in between the shows, so I thought it off. I got what you got, or maybe a little bit milder, and I was on antibiotics and I tried to fight it off before the Brisbane show, but I made it through. I got there.
Speaker 1: I think your immune system is definitely better than mine. You actually asked the audience like, does anyone think Anna's always sick? And everyone's like yes, green flag, And I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Actually am how good with the red and green flags? I reckon? That was the funnest bit of the show.
Speaker 1: So fun. We still have one more to go. We have Sydney.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do so, if you're listening to this in Sydney or New South Wales or even Melbourne or even Perth, get to that show because we want to meet you and see you there.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a fun show. It's going to be our last one. We're going to party after it. It's going to be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: We are We're going to do some more Red Flags, Green Flags and have just fun.
Speaker 1: Just fun.
Speaker 2: Just have a blast, guy, I just have a great time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Anyway, I have some big news that dropped today. Finally my business has launched called Goldie Bub. Doubly. You've known about this for a very long.
Speaker 2: Time, very exciting news. How much can you tell now? Because I know you've announced with a tag and you've given a couple of what do you call them a teasers? You've alluded to skin gold What can you tell the glowing blowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean we've wanted to talk I mean I we we've wanted to talk about it on the podcast many times, but I didn't want to be one of those people who was like exciting things coming, but then like I couldn't tell anyone because it's been about eighteen months in the making. As you know, Michael is my co founder. So we started the business together. So we started this business very early in our relationship.
Speaker 2: Were you even like we would have been a couple of months in six months in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I was like I really want to start this brand. Yeah, and he was like, I'll get involved in it, like let's do it, and I think Yeah. From there we just like went full steam ahead. But it's so funny when you start a business because I was like, this will take me two months, like genuinely, I'll be I'll manufacture the product in two months and it will be out. I thought it was going to be out like a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it has been back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been the longest process. But I'm so proud of it. You've been actually helping me. He's in the guinea pig, one of many guinea pigs, and you are obsessed with the product, constantly asking me for another bottle.
Speaker 2: I am so can I grab that actually? Please? Today?
Speaker 1: I have one in my car actually, so just remind.
Speaker 2: I do I use it pretty much like every night?
Speaker 1: Every night?
Speaker 2: Every night?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon it. Just I don't know, I can't say anything. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: I know I've told you not to put your foot in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can't really say much why I use it every night because I think it gives me what I'm trying to achieve.
Speaker 1: Let's just say that it makes you look good.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, it gives me that edge that I need to face the day every day I'm trying to I.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen that, like thinking about what he is going to say, like very carefully. Anyway, we launch this Sunday, so check out our Instagram and our TikTok. It's at Goldie dot b. That's doubly doubly Yeah, I can't wait for Sunday. I'm actually nervous, like I have like a nervous excited energy about it.
Speaker 2: That's good, though. You put so much hard work and effort into this, both to you and Michael. So now what's the word. You're giving it to the public and you want to you know, you want it to do well and you want them to love it as much as you do, and I'm sure.
Speaker 1: They will, Yeah, I know they will. We also now have matching tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. What was the general feedback when you put that up the other night.
Speaker 1: So I think a lot of people thought I was pregnant, which I feel like isn't surprising because any time I make any sort of announcement, like people think I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: But why would they think you're pregnant from getting tattoo that says honey, I honestly.
Speaker 1: Don't know, to be honest, because you can't actually get a tattoo while I was pregnant, which I've learned recently because people were having arguments in the comments, being like, she would be a bad mum if she got a tattoo. I'm like, I'm being mum shamed and I'm not even a mom. Is this what's to come? Like? People savage I.
Speaker 2: Are in those comments sections. I'll tell you what I saw a theory, and I think this one was the most I think plausible. Was a dog called honey Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did see that.
Speaker 2: That would make the most sense.
Speaker 1: That does make sense. Yeah, But it was a business business called Goldiebe. People were like, why didn't you get Goldie Bee tattooed? And we were like, well, we call each other honey, And it's like how we came to the name because Michael would call me honey bee. And then we you know, it's all about glowing and hydration, So then it went would you get a B on you? So fun fact, we initially went to get a B and then the day before we went to get the tattoo, Michael was like, I don't want my first tattoo to be a.
Speaker 2: Bee was his first tattoo.
Speaker 1: He was like, can we please change it? And I was like, so we changed it to honey because it's like very reminiscent.
Speaker 2: The same spot, yeah, same spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to get a honey. That's been trying to convincing to get a w y h. But then I was like, well, we said to everyone we were gonna get when we get five million listens, we get w y h. But we're going to this event together and there's like a free like tattooist there, like you can get a free tattoo.
Speaker 2: Based I'm thinking about just getting a dash haund What do you mean, like just a dashound on tatooed on me?
Speaker 1: So what type of dashound? Like the outline of a dashdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like on the side, So not.
Speaker 1: Like a dog image of like a detail.
Speaker 2: It's like a sketch of like a dash sausage dog.
Speaker 1: That's cute. Where would you get it? You love a foot tat I do that. It's got Livin on his foot and.
Speaker 2: My mates signed it his name, and my other foot signed it. He wrote his name.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've seen that one nick.
Speaker 2: Knack on the inside of my foot. He's not a tattoo artist. It's the most painful thing over.
Speaker 1: So whereabouts on your foot? Your feet are getting pretty like crowded.
Speaker 2: I'd probably get it on this one somewhere like there, like just left, just on the that side. Maybe get darling written underneath or.
Speaker 1: Why darling? Oh god?
Speaker 2: Okay. So when we did the Brisbane show, obviously we like to hang around and meet our beautiful audiences, talk to them and chat to them. And we came across Ash and Luke, who had invited me, someone else, you and Michael to their wedding in December.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because Matt keeps begging me to be the MC at our wedding, and I think they felt bad for him, so they were like, okay, you can be our MC.
Speaker 2: Jesus, do you reckon? I take that well?
Speaker 1: I mean, you're so confident at being an MC do you think that you can pull it off.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could do it just for like I could do it for you, because I know what to joke about. I don't know how to joke about these people. I know that they did a hotline and he was the army guy that she met during lockdown remembers for telling us that, and I read hotline. That's all I've really got.
Speaker 1: They're in a long distance relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, long distance relationships aren't easy either.
Speaker 1: We have to RSVP this week, so we really need to think about if we can be on the Gold Coast in December, so we really need to figure that out asap.
Speaker 2: Feel like I'll probably be on the Gold Coast around then anyway.
Speaker 1: So I really want to go. I'm just checking my calendar making sure everything is like in place, and then I think we we give them a bit of an RSV get them on the hotline. Mate.
Speaker 2: Well, we were meant to go to Jeanine and Craig's wedding, but you had a wedding on the same day, So is this the when we finally.
Speaker 1: Go to And that was at our first live show.
Speaker 2: We just get invited to weddings at live shows.
Speaker 1: I kind of love it if anyone's coming to our live show in Sydney and wants to invite us to their wedding, like we're taking invites.
Speaker 2: In, we will go, we will come about the MC. I don't know, will you do it with me?
Speaker 1: Well, I did it with you. I wasn't invited to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah she did.
Speaker 1: No, she did it. I can't be a wedding.
Speaker 2: She could probably talk to our manager for that.
Speaker 1: You get them both of us, where's your head? Is your wedding? That could be a new business manship for us.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you'd have to. You'd have to ask them some questions first, you get to know them, so you got some jokes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you'd have to. Like, being an MC is a big deal, Like you have to like sit down with people, like you probably have to have like a full script ready to go. I mean, you hate a script.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to have a script ready to go. Now.
Speaker 1: It's going to try and do some off cuff jokes. Pe met.
Speaker 2: Once I get this twat off the stage.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, I'd be like fully like, okay, next now to this joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jeez, is this just an insight to our live show rehearsal.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's do some recommendations. I'm going to go first. Netflix have a show at the moment called Love at First Sight. It's a rom com. It's really cute. There's a lot of stats in there, which I kind of love.
Speaker 2: Show or movie A movie?
Speaker 1: Sorry, maybe movie first sight? Have you you have seen it?
Speaker 2: Is it new?
Speaker 1: It's new?
Speaker 2: Who's in it?
Speaker 1: I mean to Netflix random people I know, they're like, no, I'm not gonna say no names. They're just like some you know, actors a movie baugh so you know he likes he likes a name.
Speaker 2: Drive.
Speaker 1: I'm actually only halfway through it, but I am loving it. And the only reason I had to pause it is because I went to like A seven his Disco Themes party and I was like, fuck, I have to go.
Speaker 2: How was that Woodstock vibe?
Speaker 1: It was good. I had like the full like John Lenning glasses on.
Speaker 2: I had like the I saw your story. You took that out of your wardrope, those out that outfit you made it from just I made.
Speaker 1: It from scratch. I mean, technically there was a peace sign that I bought from the two dollar shop, but that was the only thing I bought.
Speaker 2: I remember we had a New Year's themes and it was seventies scene, and I sort of went through my wardrope and got some stuff as well. Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you just need some like flower power.
Speaker 2: Like corduroy pants, like a baggy white shirt. And then I bought a peace sign.
Speaker 1: Back cope, you bought a piece sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I wrote on a sign make love not war.
Speaker 1: That's actually a lot of effort for you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually really if I do a costume, I like to put effort in.
Speaker 1: You know what people who were like like in their twenties and thirties during the seventies, like their hair would be in such bad quality because all the teasing and backcoming you have to do to get the big hair, like it's a big effort.
Speaker 2: Really, I would know nothing about how to do that.
Speaker 1: Did think guys have big hair of the seventies or was it just the females?
Speaker 2: You're asking the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm just going off on my own train of felt.
Speaker 2: Well, my recommendation is on the weekend. I you know, I've given up on the Facebook marketplace for a bit because I've been away. I haven't got I haven't been replying to these people. Actually had a couple of people no reply, get off here, blah blah blah, hurling abuse at me. The usual the wild West.
Speaker 1: No one's got more abuse on Facebook marketplace than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why, I guess why?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: And I went to a I did a market store at Revamp in Thilmbury. It was good market. Yeah, I sold a bit of stuff. In the end, I was just selling stuff to get rid of it. I was like, I don't want to take this stuff home.
Speaker 1: Okay. Matt was selling Ralph Lauren shirt worn once for ten dollars. I was like, I would have bought them off you for ten dollars.
Speaker 2: And people literally would pick them up and say that's a great price and would put them back and they would be interested, but they'd a'm anah.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, this is real legit. I thought it was like a fake from like Bali or something.
Speaker 2: Well, you can probably tell. You can tell if they're real or not, can you? I feel like I can.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be looking for a fake, but I mean maybe the market you'd be a bit more skeptical.
Speaker 2: Well, especially if he's trying to flog him for ten bars.
Speaker 1: For ten dollars. It's like a little bit too cheap. Maybe if he had them at fifty they would sell better.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I've just got so many clothes, my fucking you know, I've moved back to my mum's. My wardrobe's overflowing, and I just want to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: I kind of love it that you recycle your clothes though, because, like I think it's really good for the environment.
Speaker 2: Is I saw a photo, yeah, from a satellite and it was like a pile of clothes and they just can't get it. Was like something on my Facebook. I scanned over it. But like I can't keep up with how many clothes are coming out, So I think recycling is probably a good way to do it then just throwing it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've picked up some great stuff from the op Shop recently, Like just like when we did our business shoot, I needed to get a couple of like little knick knacks from the op Shop and then I like did a quick little like outfit scope and I found some good things like leather jackets, you know, denim jackets. Oh, and also my couch, my amazing freedom couch.
Speaker 2: The pack and pair couch.
Speaker 1: Don't call it the pack and pair couch. I bought the couch. This is not about him anyway. My couch was at the op shop for two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 1: See, I knew you loved that couch.
Speaker 2: How good is that?
Speaker 1: I paid like at least a thousand for that?
Speaker 2: People are giving up couches that nice? How the other half live your local op shop?
Speaker 1: I would have told you, But like with your parents in.
Speaker 2: The front room, with everything.
Speaker 1: Else I could, it's a pretty good deal though.
Speaker 2: Well, my michael garage has got like beds in there, my beds in there, my mattress, my like bedside tables, everything that's mine is in my garage. Like, oh so I couldn't put a couch in there as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a real thing. People go to like nice subs and go op shopping and they get some steals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: When I go to the op shop now to drop stuff, half I have to like hold myself from walking in. Really, yeah, because I don't want anything else so much stuff. I just don't want anything else.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of those stories that, like, I guess wealthy people you would say put like a thousand dollars into the purses and then they like give it to the op shop so that like someone will find it.
Speaker 2: No, but what are they doing? Tell me? Because the fire a random perse for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well look on that note. Let's jump into our hot line.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, this hot line you may or may not have heard before. This is one of our favorites. So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Hello, you've reached Anna and Nutt.
Speaker 2: We can't get to the phone right now, but.
Speaker 1: Please leave us a message on our hot line after the beep. Okay, guys, last week we asked you for your crazy sex stories and we got so many good ones that we had to split it into two parts. So here are the other messages we didn't get to last week. We haven't heard these at all. Let's jump in.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to it. Anna. This first one comes from Kira.
Speaker 1: He's actually hera.
Speaker 2: Oh, it says Kira.
Speaker 1: What if it's your eggs?
Speaker 2: Na, surely not.
Speaker 1: I'm stressed. Well no, straight away, Hi, Anna and Matt.
Speaker 4: So my crazy sex story is that one time we were at a house party one of my friend's houses and his dad worked from home, so we had this big like home office and me and my current boyfriend at the time were horny and wanted to have sex, so we went into the office because it was like the only room that locked, and we were having sex on his dad's office chat and it got quite hot and sweaty and steamy, and I squoted all over his dad's office. Yeah, as well with the mixture of sweat. And to this day, we still haven't told anybody what happened at that house party.
Speaker 1: Until you told everyone in the where's your head up fans?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now everyone knows, Kira, what you did in that office party. I hope that your friend or their father isn't listening to this.
Speaker 1: Oh shit. I got so distracted at this art because I literally thought that was your ex and I was just like, literally, I wasn't listening. I was just like listening to the voice alone.
Speaker 2: No, I knew straight away. I knew that that wasn't you'd know from the cackle that it was okay, wrong topic to bring my sister into the studio today, sex stories, But I have to review these. Look, geez, I don't tell anyone about that. Don't tell that.
Speaker 1: I just hope they did a good clean up job because like, look, have fun. You know, if it's the only room in the house that locks, then look, I'm glad you've picked that room so that no one could walk in that because that would have been a mess walking on.
Speaker 2: I mean, they have to do it on the chair. I'm thinking about an office as a desk.
Speaker 1: I feel like a desk seems a bit hotter. How do you do it on a chair? Like, if it's an office chair and it has like the handles, it's her legs through.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking as well. How can she straddle him on there because of the handles? I love?
Speaker 1: How are we just visualizing Kira and this guy having said doggie, she was like sitting on his lap, but if she squirted, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like you have to be the other way.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I feel like he would.
Speaker 2: A stimulation of the Yeah, the as well.
Speaker 1: What a story. Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the next one comes from an anonymous source. I obviously get anxious every time it's anonymous. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 1: I'm Matt Nana.
Speaker 5: My crazy sex story is from quite a few years back, but I've never lived it down and it's something I can definitely laugh about now. So, my previous boyfriend and I were at a local leagues club and after a few two men any drinks, thought it would be fun to get it on in the bathroom. We obviously weren't very discreet because someone dabbed us in, and before long security came.
Speaker 1: Knocking to escort us out of there.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend went with security, but when I looked down to get dressed, I realized that someone had taken my underwear and pants from the floor underneath a cubicle. So obviously I couldn't go anywhere, and at that stage pretty well started to panic. My boyfriend at that time had been removed from the club and was calling me from out the front asking where the hell I was, and at the same time, the security guard was knocking on the door asking me to come out. As I tried to explain that someone had stolen my pants. Unbeknown to me at the time, the staff had got up on the stage where the music was and put out a request over the microphone for my clothing to be returned, so everyone at the club then knew what was going on. My pants were eventually returned to me, and as I walked out of the bathroom with security. Everyone got up and gave me a standing ovation. And I've never been so mortified in my life doing that walk of shame. I never did get my underwear back, only my pants.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, some sick stolen, probably smelling them.
Speaker 2: Well, that's, you know, shame on the security guard for ruining their fun. Let them play, Let the kids play.
Speaker 1: Who told on them? Just let them live.
Speaker 2: Another Karen, Another Karen.
Speaker 1: So many boring Karens in the world, Like, let them have some fun.
Speaker 2: There's all these sex stories have a similar pattern though as well, public sex almost like in just like kinky places.
Speaker 1: Where's your head out? Family love, a bit of public set.
Speaker 2: I don't blame them though, there's something hot about it.
Speaker 1: That's actually an unreal story. I feel like when you're walking out, like obviously everyone in the whole club knowing that that happened not ideal. But the fact that she got a standing ovation, it kind of made it all worse.
Speaker 2: If I was I just own it and just like put my hands off and be like gals getting it.
Speaker 1: I was getting late tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, our next message comes. It's from anonymous again, so let's have a listen to this one. You know, it's good when it's anonymous. I don't want people to find out.
Speaker 1: I know, but I feel like you can just I can recognize people's voice. I mean, yeah, if it's someone you know, yeah it was someone you know.
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I met Nana, big fan of the show.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to share with.
Speaker 3: You my crazy sex stories. So one time I was having sex with my situationship for five years and we broke the shower glass and it just shattered everywhere, and we just like moved to the bedroom and continued. And that's like for years later, I've just been finding bits of shower glass in the bathroom and my mum came in to the shower.
Speaker 2: And she was real, has it I love these.
Speaker 3: Free standing shower screens. And I was just like laughed like internally, and I was like, it was not ways free standing. And then another I was with this girl. We started having sex in the shower and I fainted like in the shower and we had to stop, obviously. And there was another time when I was with my situation and I woke up and was like, oh, thanks for going down on me like last night, like during the night, and he was like did I go down and you like you couldn't remember? And I was like, oh, maybe because I just have a really vivid dreams. And I was like, oh, maybe I just dreamt it, and he's like no, because I'm praying to sleep walking, like maybe I did do it. And then we just decided we were like, oh no, I must have just dreamt it, which was really funny. And then he messaged later and said that once he'd waken up a bit and was like driving, he was like, oh, do you remembered I did go down and it was just like during the night, and I was like, oh, it's just like it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that was like one hundred and sex and this haaps in one.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what your name is, but I recommend not having sex in the shower again. You've just got a little bit of bad luck there.
Speaker 1: How's the glass finding the glass like years later, like that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Aren't you getting it in your foot?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I guess it's the it shatters, but still, but.
Speaker 1: Like, I just didn't think that shower screens did shatter.
Speaker 2: They like that crumbly one, so it's not like yeah, but you can still get that in your feet and you're walking in a shower bare foot.
Speaker 1: It gives me the getting glass in my.
Speaker 2: Feet and as well as fainting, like that's going smack onto tiles.
Speaker 1: That's scary.
Speaker 2: Is she all right?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why she's having vivid dreams. She knocks something in her head.
Speaker 1: She said, it did happen in the air.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, while she is having vivid dreams. She said, but what about the guy not remembering that?
Speaker 1: No, but then she said it did happen in the end, didn't.
Speaker 2: She Yeah, she did, but he didn't remember when he didn't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagining a sleepwalker and you're just like.
Speaker 2: Going down on the person next to you. That does bring a good point up. How good is sex just in the middle of the night, when it spontaneously happens?
Speaker 1: That's actually yeah, that's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: It is hot when it's a little poke in the back. And then.
Speaker 1: For me, like, I just don't take poking the back. It's so creepy.
Speaker 2: Your sister is in the shooty, she's flanked out by now she's in a TikTok. She's def So Michael doesn't poke you in the back and you don't just get to it in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: I just can't take you seriously when you say the words poking in the back. It's just it's too much to handle. I mean, do you know what this might be wild? But I actually don't think maybe it's happened like once, but we don't really have sex in the middle of the night. But I feel like maybe tonight might be Michael's lucky en in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Well, whenever you say, like I remember saying, like, oh I'm tired tonight, like let's not do tonight, and it's like, yeah, right, wake me up in the middle of the night. You never wake them up in the middle of tonight. You're sleeping right through what you say in the middle of the or vice versa, and you just no one wakes anyone up in the middle of the night and you just sleep through.
Speaker 1: When it does happen, though it's hot, but like if you've got something on in the morning, like maybe I'm getting too old, but like you know what I mean, I want my full eight hours.
Speaker 2: This is true as well, because remember always after sex, so you've got to get off and go to the toilet.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: We're getting old, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's definitely more of a weakened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. So that was a hotline from before I reckon. That was as funny as the first time we heard it at U.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, until next time, Bye, see you in Sydney.