Speaker 1: You are on the air with Jason and Lauren clint here as well. On a Monday.
Speaker 2: It's just another milestone Monday.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is the time on a Monday that we celebrate something you've done for perhaps the first time.
Speaker 5: On the weekend or recently.
Speaker 2: I've got one Thurday. Twenty four to ten is our number. If you've got one.
Speaker 1: In return, I got two hundred dollars office weeks, bouches up the grabs.
Speaker 5: You got milestone.
Speaker 3: I'm pleased to say no, don't, don't, what, don't, et cetera. What I had a sober weekend. I didn't go out clap him in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Are you serious? I didn't go out, stayed home a Friday night.
Speaker 3: That Friday night, Judge, because of the toe It was on.
Speaker 2: The dance floor at circus, so we couldn't go.
Speaker 5: Did you go out and not drink or you just.
Speaker 2: I just didn't, Just did not go out, didn't go out.
Speaker 3: Just got some chores done, started packing for the States because we're off to Cali in a few days.
Speaker 2: Oh what a time. Got some chores. Don got some chores done.
Speaker 3: Life is a lot different when you stay hurt.
Speaker 4: You're talking like you've actually got an issue. Proud of you for acknowledging.
Speaker 2: Am I l so? Am I well done?
Speaker 3: And you were me At the weekend, I wish I didn't go to circus.
Speaker 5: I did a Friday session and a Saturday session.
Speaker 2: Mama went.
Speaker 4: First, clapbering, clapbering, and you know what, I reckon? I did seventeen steps yesterday.
Speaker 2: I did not know to the door to do.
Speaker 4: You know. I got up, I had breakfast, had a coffee, and I breakfast and Paul was going out for lunch, and I counted down the minutes until he walked out the door so I could go back to bed. And I fell asleep at one pm and woke over at four pm.
Speaker 5: So I did a full three hours sleeping.
Speaker 2: That's asleep, not a nap.
Speaker 4: If I put my pajamas on and went under the cover and went.
Speaker 2: Back to bed, that's living, all right.
Speaker 1: Susan working a milestone Monday, what do you do for the very first time over the weekend.
Speaker 6: To lunch in the city. Met at least twenty other women who are over sixty. I found the group on Facebook, travel Buddies for Women over sixty and I never knew any of them and I had the most amazing time.
Speaker 4: Oh, Susan, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Now would you recommend that for other people?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: What made you want to do that?
Speaker 6: Welcoming? I separated recently and I decided that I needed to make more.
Speaker 2: Friends and friends speak.
Speaker 5: It is hard, isn't it?
Speaker 6: And I love to travel, so I love cruising and they're planning one in June.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was planning one in June, Chris.
Speaker 4: So for any other women out there who might be feeling the same, because I think there's a lot of people out there that we related.
Speaker 5: What's the Facebook page called?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: It was traveling Buddies over sixty Australia and I have meeting in Victorian yourself amazing?
Speaker 2: Plus, I mean, you know you got something in common. You chat about trouble, you know how.
Speaker 5: Much you hate your ex husband's conversation book.
Speaker 1: Spot thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Zooey, Good morning? What do you do for Milestone? Monday?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 6: I went surfing on Saturday for the very first time.
Speaker 5: Flapper in there you go.
Speaker 2: I think that went pretty well.
Speaker 3: It was only a practice surf that I managed to stand up on the board twice.
Speaker 5: That's impressive. Well done, you're going to go again. Yes, definitely she got the surfing.
Speaker 2: But see, I wish I learned to surf.
Speaker 5: Where where did you go surfing?
Speaker 3: I went to urban surf.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's awesome that waves are always going there.
Speaker 2: Well did you skateboard me?
Speaker 4: No? Roll?
Speaker 2: Oh did you? Because a skateboarder, skateboarder is often.
Speaker 5: Of course your roller by that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's time for speed skating. We're taking the Shaw to California. Let's hire roll skates.
Speaker 5: Had roller blading is easier than roller skating.
Speaker 2: We'll look at not I can't do that, and ken that.
Speaker 5: Can be your activity.
Speaker 3: Let's get to Noah, Good morning, Noah.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 6: I prayed for the first team for the first time in basketball?
Speaker 3: Did you did you shoot any Shootney baskets?
Speaker 5: I scored tick. Give your team a shout out? No, what's your team called?
Speaker 2: Oi?
Speaker 5: Cougez? Good on you?
Speaker 2: Noah, well done, will come down.
Speaker 1: And coach Clan only supports the Cougars whole different level on the weekends.
Speaker 5: Big fan of the Cougars in here.
Speaker 2: Loves the Cougars.
Speaker 4: Yes, wow, gee that turned on it didn't it clip you tu to have a gold name. Look where it landed that bagfire.
Speaker 5: We're doing milestone a Lisha and Gisbane. Good morning. What are we celebrating.
Speaker 6: We are celebrating the fact that I played Bingo Loco for the first time on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Oh was our producer, Jazz the MC.
Speaker 6: He absolutely was.
Speaker 2: He horrific mustache.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did dirty Bingo Loco for those who aren't aware, is where you go and drink quite a lot and play bingo basically for adults.
Speaker 1: We did it as our team Christmas party one year, was correct.
Speaker 5: It's so much fun. Asa. Did you get up on the stage at any time?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't. One of my girlfriends did, though.
Speaker 2: She won.
Speaker 5: Because it and sometimes there's adults things to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Correct, that's what we were the proud owners.
Speaker 1: Okay, clapper in well it, I'm sure we take that on the front of the the way home.
Speaker 2: It's just their milestone. Monday.
Speaker 6: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 5: And Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good. Follow them on the Socials.