Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show. Hey, we're here, We're here, We're live, we are live and alive. Just listening to that little tidbit in the news about Drake posting a cryptic message on his Instagram.
Speaker 2: I did see it, and I didn't quite understand what he was referring to or trying to imply. Hi.
Speaker 1: Look, I know it's not sweeping statements day, but the word cryptic. I'm out anything to anything that requires sort of left of hinder thinking of what that would mean. I'm out. Even my Queen and Saviors Easter eggs. I can't play that game. None of them make sense to me.
Speaker 2: We have enough going on. We don't need to be thinking outside the box for our favorite artists.
Speaker 1: Correct, that does not mean that we are not going to try and decipher this very odd message in clickbait before the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's most bizarre. And also, Drake, are you going to come back and finish those four shows?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: That's a no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Hey, after three o'clock, I'm excited for this. We're getting petty for a Bearringer on the phone, a real housewife of Melbourne.
Speaker 1: You will not believe what happened.
Speaker 2: May that show rest in peace?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I miss it. Next though, to do this Tuesday, Swanne and I will compare it out to do lists. It's the Cristy s One shows, the.
Speaker 1: Christy Swan shows what. I've actually got some interesting things on my to do list.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to do this Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I mean it's Tuesdays is where we compare our v IP things that we must get done. One tell Jack about my sheet society idea. Oh yeah, so here's the thing. I just it came to me on a midnight clear.
Speaker 2: Yes, where you do your best work in thinking correct.
Speaker 1: I have three kids. That's three beds. They're all different sizes.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a task and a half. Although it could also be seen is a positive because at least you know which sheets belong to which bed.
Speaker 1: Okay I don't, okay, don't. And every time I see a sheet, because I made the era of buying white sheets always for everybody, Oh no, this wall of white sheets, and I have to go around every single one and go, oh that's a queen, that's a double. It's a nightmare. And I thought there's got to be a better way, and there is. And this is what I'm going to talk to you about, because you've got friend of sheets society, I l I am thinking of this. I give colors to the kids. Kit is green, dark green, Leo is charcoal gray black. That palette peg is white and pink. And then every sheet, every pillowcase, every dinner cover, I know just from looking who it belongs to.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is good.
Speaker 1: And then I set fire to the all those white ones.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like a lifetime of Halloween costumes. Though very true.
Speaker 1: It is true, very ghosty. Next on my list sauce bulk sesame seeds.
Speaker 2: What a bizarre thing.
Speaker 1: I know you would think so, but you know that my middle son, Kit makes this amazing seasoning that we put on everything. It's like it's sort of like everything but the bagel, but it's better. It's the best I've ever had. And he makes it from scratch, puts it all together, toasts, Syme seeds will not give the quantities away. You can have it on sweet things, you can have it on eggs, you can have it on fish. It's just the most delicious.
Speaker 2: The kernel secret recipe correct.
Speaker 1: And he said, I think I want to go into business. And you know that that's music to my ears.
Speaker 2: Make that money sogn So of course.
Speaker 1: I need to find some bulk sesame seeds, okay, and the rest of the bits, but I'm not going to give away what they are, just in case someone's listening Slugworth is going.
Speaker 2: To steal it.
Speaker 1: The last thing is eleven to eleven thirty Meetree Stumper. I've got a floor that bounces in my house. The rest that solid one of the floors. I walk on it and it makes a terrible sound. And I was thinking the worst. I that they're gonna have to pull it out again. I'm gonna have to blow up the house. He came today and guess what he said.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stump you stump chrissy.
Speaker 1: He said, there is nothing wrong with your stumps.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: The floor has been over sanded over time because it's an ancient towelse, and so the floorboards are thin. So I just need new floorboards for once. Something isn't going to cost me a fortune. I couldn't believe it. I said, Edie, are you serious. You don't need to You don't need to charge me, you know, and I don't need to do anything. It's a miracle but they're my three.
Speaker 2: They're not bad, They're fine. They're a bit more exciting than usual. Mine are pretty dull and boring. My first one is.
Speaker 1: Post is it Freaky Friday?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd love to hang out with Lindsay and Jamie Lee.
Speaker 1: God. I did a deep dive on Lindsay out.
Speaker 2: She looks good, unbelievable. I believe I should be studied in universities transformation her and Lara Worthington. I also like to give Lara Bingle credit for her transformation post deepop order. I'm trying to sell some clothes.
Speaker 1: Ah, how's it going? Is it a good Is it a good platform?
Speaker 2: It is, It's a fantastic platform, but it goes slow, like you won't sort of sell anything for a couple of months and then suddenly you get a bite and you start selling stuff. Bizarre. But I'll take the cash and ask mum and dad to drive wallet up. I left my wallet a mum and Dad's on the Peninsula, which is like an hour south of Melbourne. On the weekend, I need it, I go away to Sweet Tear, but I don't have time to drive down.
Speaker 1: Can't they put it in an uber?
Speaker 2: True? I didn't even thought of that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that I thought of that Chrissy Swan show. You've seen that little bit of footage from the Grammys where Ariana Grande was talking about having a memory wiped some that was weird. Yeah, apparently it all makes sense now because today she has announced that there is going to be a deluxe edition of her Eternal Sunshine album.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a fantastic album. It drops March twenty eight, so not long.
Speaker 1: Good girl, Arianna. Driving home yesterday, there was a breakdown in the tunnel. Breakdown, go in and give it some myth anyway, very annoying when there's a breakdown in the tunnel because you're scared that you're not going to make it out live at the end with all perfumes.
Speaker 2: Do you do that? Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: And then you're trying to talk to somebody or listen to the radio. It's trying to listen to regular Tim and Joel and it goes bong bong bong. As someone there is a breakdown. Anyway, I always like to rub an neck and see who is having the worst day of their life. As I came closer to the person that had caused the massive inconvenience and how embarrassing would it be. We came up behind a very old, very old Masada six to six red in color, rusty as hell.
Speaker 2: Sampagne that I wasn't Sam.
Speaker 1: It wasn't It wasn't Sam, and it wasn't my mum from the eighties. It was an L plate. Oh no, it was an L plateror broken down with his very irate father. Is there anything worse than being taught to drive by your dad?
Speaker 2: No, like there wor actually no, it was worse being taught to drive by my mum. Really yeah. I actually spoke about this on the Today Show a couple of weeks ago. I remember Mum. I genuinely thought she was having difficulty breathing because anytime I would do anything, she'd go, oh yeah and grab onto the handle. I was like, never again, Will I drive with you, Wendy?
Speaker 1: What do they call that? The Jesus? And because you're holding you yeah, I'm definitely going to be one of those. And that is ahead of me. And I know that if that was Leo the l Plater, he would never drive again. Sometimes a foray into a new skill is so traumatic that you never do it. Again, and Mike grand did that. She learnt to drive back in the dark ages amagend a jelopie or a hillman or something. Anyway, she drove it on her first time into a dam. She drove it into a dam, opened up, the door, swam out, the car sank, and that woman never got behind the wheel again, lived until she was eighty six and never ever drove again. She goes, never, I'm never doing that again.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a plot line off McLeod's Daughters.
Speaker 1: Much traumatic, it does, doesn't it. Well, sometimes you do have traumatic experiences, particularly driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten, did you have an incident that has made you never drive again? Have you never gotten behind the wheel again? Hey for your grandmother, like she didn't have Uber's No, that would have been really true.
Speaker 1: No, she had little boyfriends called Vic and Eddie that used to pick her up hot The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, we are talking about things that you've tried once and they're never ever done again. There was a breakdown in the tunnel. It was a learner driver and as I crawled past him, the shame emanating out of the windows. Of the beaten up Mazda six to six with the L plate on it. I thought, well, you're never gonna drive again. That's it for you, same as my grand.
Speaker 2: You said that his dad was angry, which really is a contributing factor here, because if you're already upset about what's happened and then your dad is angry, you'll never step footing a car right again.
Speaker 1: Correct for dad, the dad was giving alf from home and away vibes.
Speaker 2: Oh that's scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have just got out and run through the tunnel.
Speaker 2: Hey tell us why you never drove again, and we will give you a two hundred dollars voucher for door dash teen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Hello Katie Kate, Hi, how are you please tell us about your driving nightmare?
Speaker 5: I was driving with my dad when I was younger, and he used to I used to grip the steering wheel too tight and used to smack my hands.
Speaker 1: How dare.
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Do you say excuse me?
Speaker 2: That is a sault?
Speaker 5: I was just I was just too scared to driving him. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Why, I'm sorry, but what do you mean grip the wheel? Two? That doesn't affect.
Speaker 5: Anything really nervous, get really nervous, And I just gripped the real really tight because I just was really nervous. And he used to this mag it to relax my hands.
Speaker 1: And so how long did this put you off getting behind the wheel?
Speaker 5: Fall till in my thirties because I ended up getting a driving instructor because I couldn't rivet my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a driving instructor is key. That is the reason I got my license, because of my great driving instructor.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought that I would, just because I've got kids, Kate, and would you believe, I know, I look so great you can't believe it, but I do.
Speaker 2: I do. I've got one.
Speaker 1: That's old enough to be about to learn to drive. And I thought, oh well, I'll just you know, it's going to be awful having your mum teach you how to drive. Al I'll get an instructor like I did, but they've got to get like two thousand hours. It costs you as much as a house deposit.
Speaker 5: I think it's changed now over twenty one. You can get you can go straight on your piece about your log book.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh okay, I'll tell him that he loves a short cut.
Speaker 2: Two hundred dollars out for door dash for you, Kate. Let's go to Zach.
Speaker 1: Zach, what happened when you were learning how to drive?
Speaker 6: Well, within the first month, I accidentally drove through the garage and hit the front of the ass.
Speaker 1: Oh God, so easy to do because when you don't know, the accelerator is so close.
Speaker 6: To the prey, it's way too close, and you know the garage just went straight through. Not ideal. Scared mum for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 2: I love your delivery sack.
Speaker 1: So what happened then?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What? What did your mom say?
Speaker 6: Well, it was now Dad's responsibility to teach me, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: How long did you take before you had the gumption to get behind the wheel again?
Speaker 6: I was fine, I was I was straight back at it. But yeh, Mum never got in the car with me again.
Speaker 1: Can you seem like a very chill dude?
Speaker 2: I like you. Two one hundred dollars door Dash voucher for you, Zach, or we've got in a non swan.
Speaker 1: Oh hang on a minute, Anonymous, what happened when you were learning to drive that made you think I don't think I'm cut out for this?
Speaker 2: Is that for me.
Speaker 8: Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: So I have a father who is a foreigner, and he so English was not his first language. And when he was teaching me to drive, I was approaching an intersection in a backstreet, thank god. But I was approaching an intersection and he just said push, push, push, push push, And I was already on the accelerator, so I thought he was just telling me to put on the accelerator. So I went straight up a gum tree.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Word of a lie was the most terrifying thing of my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what did he mean when he said push?
Speaker 4: Obviously he was meaning to push on the break because we were approaching an intersection.
Speaker 1: But I was yeah, and did you write the car off? Oh my god, he would have been Oh god, he would have been so angry.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I ran home all the way home. I was terrified.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan show. Can I tell you that if you're at a karaoke night and you do a halfway good impersonation of Blink one eight too, that song slays because when you can go she laughed me. Roses by the Skairrs surprises that you know your gears. People just love it.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone can do that as well as.
Speaker 1: You, And then everyone together goes, it's really good. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova and we had a very exciting announcement.
Speaker 2: We sure did.
Speaker 1: You were made to meet a way Expedia. We're made to plan where halfway is Expedia. Made to travel La Vegas Red Room Global Tour powered by Expedia.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I have got goose bumps everywhere.
Speaker 2: Have you got the get get excited?
Speaker 1: I get Tingley boots. That is the universal sign of a very good thing is happening. I mean, someone is going to win this prize.
Speaker 2: It's insane, Swanny. If you missed the massive announcement on Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel yesterday. This is powered by Expedia. It kicks off with an exclusive Nova's Red Room event in Sydney Gracie Abrams live in Auckland, Los Angeles to see our Paldine Lewis in Nova's Red Room. Then you jump on a plane to Las Vegas to see Jelly Roll and Post Malone.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm interested in that one because finally we get to see them in the same room character the same person.
Speaker 7: Victoria, Hello, you are in the running to winness.
Speaker 1: I mean it's hard to pick, but which location or artist are you the most pumped about seeing?
Speaker 3: I look all of them, but it would have to be Posty.
Speaker 2: Yes, in vague this is well.
Speaker 4: The party city will amazing like Victoria.
Speaker 2: Make sure you tune into Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel not just Friday, but every day, but especially Friday to see if they are calling you and if you'd like to win this incredible experience, and make sure you register. Buy the nov Player app Chrissy's Clique Fait.
Speaker 1: There's an update on Wendy Williams, our absolute favorite, a.
Speaker 2: Former American talk show host. If you're not sure who we are talking about, do you say self a favor in Google.
Speaker 1: I think she started off as a broadcast I think she had a very very big radio show.
Speaker 2: She did Swanny.
Speaker 1: But we're obsessed with her because she mastered the art of farting and burping at the same time.
Speaker 2: Should we enjoy that?
Speaker 1: Yes we should.
Speaker 2: It's a matter of time. She's not lonely good.
Speaker 1: I apologize, I apologize. You never apologize for that. You've brought a lot of joy to a lot of people. Have you ever done that if you ever mastered that double act.
Speaker 2: Can't say it's something I'm striving to do either.
Speaker 1: It's a real talent. But she's you know, she's hit hard times and we are concerned. And it's the same sort of flavor of concern that we have for Britney Spears, because Wendy Williams appears to be a prisoner under a guardianship or a conservatorship. And I was saying to you, are fair Jack. If the word conservativeship ever is written on a piece of paper with your name on it, run for the hills, right. It is not a good thing.
Speaker 2: It's not something you often hear about happening in Australia. I feel like it's very American.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. I don't know what the system is here.
Speaker 2: And the reason in twenty twenty two twenty that she had a court appointed legal guardian to oversee her personal and financial affairs was all to do with a bank, Wells Fargo. They noticed like weird patterns of access to her bank accounts and then they are the ones that sort of triggered this.
Speaker 1: But like lock me away, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Lock me away?
Speaker 1: I mean, like if that's all it takes. I'm sorry, I can't take back the purchases from Teddington's and Tea Move do you know what I mean? I just can't do that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: So it's been a quite it's been quite a stressful three years for her.
Speaker 1: But Today's and Bets there's been a documentary. There's been footage in the last month of her banging on a closed window trying to get out, and she has been tested by a you know, proper mental health professional trying to ascertain whether or not she's lost her mind and whether she deserves to be locked away in this way. She scored a ten out of ten on a mental capacity test. She answered everything correctly.
Speaker 2: See this is this is really really great for her, but all for whoever appointed this guardian, because she clearly doesn't need it anymore.
Speaker 1: But remember she was also diagnosed with like dementia and she came out and said that that was allbs. Wow, Well the plot thickens. I'm going to be watching that very closely, but not as closely as Timothy Chalomey was watching a tennis match. It is the most hilarious report and whoever wrote it, I think is crying into their luxA tonight, have a listen to these little bits. A forensic lip reader called Jeremy Freeman has been has been hired by The Daily Mail to work out what Timothy is Chalomey and his unbelievably hot girlfriend Kylie Jenner are talking about. And this is the kind of sort of you know, intelligent, highbrow stuff that these two are talking about. First of all, Timoth is there to watch the game.
Speaker 2: Yea. Clearly you can tell he's a tennis dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And she asks him for a kiss and he goes, wait a minute, love. Then she gets a bit shirty and she goes, please give me some eye contact, and then Timothy says, go on, yum yep. Then when there was a bad shot on the on the court, Timothy says ow and then Kylie says to him, are you okay? Then Kylie starts to rub Timothy Charlo made stomach and smile.
Speaker 2: How it's just someone's job. Also, I believe every word of it.
Speaker 1: Of course it happened. Oh hey, we're still here, and so you and were thrilled about both of those facts.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we are Swanni Monday night.
Speaker 1: It's an exciting night for you, Jack because The White Lotus has been dropped, but they they're dropping it every Monday, which I really.
Speaker 2: Love sane and especially on a Monday, like it gives you something to look forward to after work.
Speaker 1: It's so great.
Speaker 2: The fourth episode aired last night, Swanye and there's something that's going sort of viral online from the from the character of I forget his name, but the actor is Jason Isaac.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, Jason Isaac. He played Lucius Malfoy Harry unrecognizable. Well, do you want to see something else that's unrecognizable? For episode? Oh my god, Jack, why didn't you do an nsf.
Speaker 2: W because only yours can see it, no one else listening. But you can imagine why.
Speaker 1: Is he looking at it like that? It's like it's a stranger to it. Where did you come from?
Speaker 2: He's shocked himself anyway, So that was a bit of fun last night for everyone.
Speaker 1: What do I feel like a like an anoch mushroom.
Speaker 2: Rosotto coming up before four o'clock. We are going to get someone on the phone, a celebrity that you had like an incident with on the road. Yes, next though, Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. It's the Chrissy Swan Show, What a thrill my favorite lyric.
Speaker 2: If you missed yesterday's show, make sure you grabbed the podcast because we were talking about our favorite lyrics.
Speaker 1: This one it's so like defeat it. We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it.
Speaker 2: I love it so right.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to the Crissy Smod Show on No But, let's give away a bum bag Chrissies Quizzy, Hello.
Speaker 3: Leah, Hello, Hello are we.
Speaker 1: I'm so good all the better for hearing your chirpy disposition. Now you need this bum bag and you're gonna unzip it upon receipt and a fill it full of dog traits.
Speaker 8: I am so when I take my dog for a they currently.
Speaker 4: Go in my pocket quite broke. Definitely need a bum bag so I can kick them in there and don't have all the crumbs in my pocket.
Speaker 1: Lea, if you would like to make them from scratch, I recommend watching the Meghan Michael documentary on Netflix because I am.
Speaker 3: A bit of a baker, so I could give that a go.
Speaker 2: Hey, we do need to clarify yesterday apparently we had a lot of messages. Her mother does appear in the final episode.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched the whole series.
Speaker 2: No people really either love her or really dislike her. So it was really interesting seeing the feedback after we spoke about it yesterday.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I would watch? Sorry, we digress Leah and Tanya, We're going to get to you, but I would watch an eight part series with Doria and Meghan same.
Speaker 2: I love Doria.
Speaker 1: It's the best part is when she goes, my mom loves these peanut butter pretzels. I'm like, yes, Doria, Hello, Tanya.
Speaker 8: Hello, lovely people. How are you today?
Speaker 1: Just tell me what you've been up to make me feel good?
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm actually on holidays at the moment, so I'm living the life of Riley Tanya.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, you sound like a character on the White Lotus and you're literally on holiday.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: Why are you on holidays now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I just, you know, decided to take some time off, and so I'm just lazing about it at home, catching up on some reading. I'm lying on the lounge. I'm having a.
Speaker 2: Great time, obsessed with you.
Speaker 1: Are you wearing a caftan?
Speaker 8: Yeah no, but I am still in my pajamas.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. About three yet, Tanya, what are you currently drinking and eating? What's in front of you?
Speaker 8: Nothing at the moment. Actually, I haven't actually got off the lounge to make it myself.
Speaker 1: This is amazing, are incredible. Let's get to this quiz, all right, ladies, your names are your buzzards. The best of five, I mean, the first person to get three ounces correct gets the bum bag. I want to give them both to you. You're both amazing.
Speaker 2: It's not how it works, though, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Question number one, Tom, you never look at me so meanly than when I'm offering to give away a second bum bag.
Speaker 2: Because Tom's the one that has to order them.
Speaker 1: It hurts my feelings.
Speaker 2: He's got nothing to say.
Speaker 1: He said, I'll buy them. I'll buy them, and then I can give away as many as I like.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, let's get to the even an invoice. Now Nate's walking in. He's got some backup.
Speaker 1: Number one, Elon Musk has revealed why his platform X went down?
Speaker 2: What was it, Tana?
Speaker 1: Yes, Tanya?
Speaker 8: Was it a cyber attack?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: Don't exert yourself too much?
Speaker 2: Do one point to Tanya?
Speaker 1: Question number two soprano, alto, tenor and BARITONEA categories of what oh line ball?
Speaker 2: Tom says Tan Tanya? Okay, sorry, Tanya?
Speaker 8: Is it singing voices? Singing voices?
Speaker 2: What do you oh?
Speaker 8: Terrible?
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think that's a category.
Speaker 2: Great answer, Lea.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you are?
Speaker 4: Probably terrible as well?
Speaker 1: Do you know what you are?
Speaker 2: Jack terrible?
Speaker 9: What are you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: You're a soprano, aren't you? Little Tom? Amtana, little castra?
Speaker 2: What are you? Swey Swanny? You're a good singer to.
Speaker 1: I'm an alto?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, alrighty. Question number three currently two points to Tanya like.
Speaker 1: The big wooden recorders. You know, did anybody see White Lotus last night? Anyway?
Speaker 2: But you?
Speaker 1: Number three and twenty three years ago today, Avril Levigne released this hit Leah So Good, Leah Complicated.
Speaker 2: It is correicated, Lea. He's on the scoreboard. It's two points to Tanya, one point to Leah.
Speaker 1: Question number four, can you name the R and B star that's gone public with four polyamorous girlfriends? Four?
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about him next.
Speaker 1: Have we got a grab of the song as a little tid bit?
Speaker 2: A people are gonna have to wait. That's some radio sizzle for you. Question number five?
Speaker 1: Do I give the answer? Note, let's save it, okay, Tamworth is located in which Australian state? Yes, Tanya, so this is New South Wales. Tanya, and you have really gone against the lazy lady odds and you have won. You have got the bum bag in your possession.
Speaker 8: I prefer the term lady who lunches?
Speaker 2: Do you have any Tanya? You have the bum bag. But Leah, we're going to send you a two hundred dollars out of for door dowsh staying with you.
Speaker 8: Tay, thank you so much. That's wonderful, Thanks God.
Speaker 1: And you don't have to get off the couch for a very long time. Tanya.
Speaker 2: I love her sect I need to know exactly what she does for a job to.
Speaker 1: Imagine that the Crispy Swan Show, we can talk about Neo, which is sentence that I don't think I've ever said. I don't think anyone's ever said.
Speaker 2: It, but today we definitely do.
Speaker 1: Tell you. What I've got to give credit where credits to this song is perfection, isn't it?
Speaker 2: I love I'm When it gets slower, yeah, don't have that bit.
Speaker 1: But do you know what I mean, it's really anyway love That.
Speaker 2: It's at tracked. There's actually a few good neo hits.
Speaker 1: Play them. Let's give him some, you know credits.
Speaker 2: So sick song, yes, and then of course hate that I Love You with Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Never heard what? And then it's the same song as so sick of love songs?
Speaker 2: And then what about Pitbull? Mister world White we ago.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if it's got Pitbull on it, I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to Leo though, because juicy news.
Speaker 1: He has got count them, four girlfriends at the same time.
Speaker 2: He's a busy dude.
Speaker 1: There's five people in the relationship. I don't know. Look, he worked out the logistics on a podcast. This is how it works.
Speaker 2: Do y'all all go out together like all five of y'all? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Time, But I let this one come out for seven days, then she go on, Then this one come out for seven days, and then this will come out for seven days and then we do something altogether.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mind you.
Speaker 9: They all get along with each other. I have no problem hanging out with each other, but I think these are four individual.
Speaker 1: I let this one come out. I have a problem with that. But I'm going to park it for a minute, and I just want to talk about the logistics of having four relationships. Can you give me one reason why this would not be fresh? Hell, I could think of nothing worse.
Speaker 2: I guess if you had a high libido. I suppose that could be one reason why it works for you. Apart from that, I don't see a lot of the positives though swany like I agree the logistics would be extremely difficult, that it would be quite expensive as well, caring for four ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he only hasn't one at a time apparently, and they've all got one week at a time.
Speaker 2: My favorite part of this whole story is the nickname.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get to that great they Here are the four girlfriends. They're real names, and then I'm going to go through through the nicknames. Okay, so that you've got Ariel Hill, Breonna Williams, this one a woman who goes by Christina, and another woman who goes by Monet. Okay, every woman also has a nickname. Christina goes by a pretty baby Monee. Is Phoenix? Fair that these sounds like that sound like now a polish colors Williams. Now, I'm gonna save her for last Hill, which is Ariel Hill, goes by twin Flame. Now they'd be jealous of that. The other girls would be jealous of that because twin flame means that you're the most important.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I think we both know that Brianna Williams is the most important given her nickname.
Speaker 1: And I'm annoyed because this is also my nickname. Give it to me, Swanny, sexy little Sun. He's women that live together, cycle together. So all of these women have their period at the same time. Good luck, noo, good luck no wonder he's on tour the Crissy Swan Show. I had a bit of a celebrity spot the other day. I was so excited. So I was driving home from work and there were lots of roads closed and I had to back Alie Sally. Anyway, I finally got free of the gridlock and I was scooting along this road feeling pretty smug actually, because every time I looked to the left, which is where I needed to go, it was all banked up and I was just sailing through.
Speaker 2: It was a you feel like you're on the fast and the furious correct. It's great.
Speaker 1: I was winning, and I keep in mind what I said, I was sailing through. I was going at full clip right. There was no one ahead of me, no one behind me, brilliant the speed limit. Out of the blue, a giant car, land or over size or bigger. I've never seen a bigger car just pulls out. Keep in mind, that car could have gone anytime before or anytime after. I looked at my revision mirror. It was it was like a ghost town behind me. But no, that car wanted to pull out right then.
Speaker 2: They were on a mission.
Speaker 1: And they were going to hit me. Because I was going at full clip. I honked my horn, which I'm very reticent to do. It's sounds so aggressive. I honked my horn merely because I thought, oh, this person can't see me for some reason, and they were going to hit me. They were not stopping. They kept on going anyway. Honked the horn. At this stage the car still didn't stop. It was pulling out, and whoever was driving it was waving at me, going I'm going, I'm going, it doesn't matter. I've got to go now. I saw shining in the sunlight a head full of silver foils. This person in the giant.
Speaker 2: Car, patting Newton.
Speaker 1: Had a good guess had obviously been at the hair salon there on the road on the street, and it had gone too long. It's a one hour park. At a two hour park, you know how long it takes. She had to move the car. She didn't technically have to move it right then, but she obviously did. And as I came ie to eye with the foil wearing person, I was thrilled to recognize the reckless driver. Who was it as Pettiflur Bearinger from the Real House, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: She joins us on the phone. Now, Swanny, Petty.
Speaker 3: Flur, Hello, how are you look?
Speaker 1: I'm well insured luckily for you now, Pettyfly. I no, who bets to differ now, Petty Flir? When I locked eyes with you, I was delighted. Did you lock eyes with me? Did you know that it was me that you nearly wrote off the Toyota rav four of.
Speaker 3: I had no idea, absolutely none at all.
Speaker 1: Why would you think?
Speaker 3: Inspector was on my tail? And I had to out of that parking and I saw you coming. I didn't know who you were. I saw a car coming with the indicator on trying to inch my spot.
Speaker 1: No, I was fun.
Speaker 3: Of me, and I was like, hell, no, you're not. I am going. I stuck my hand out and I was going.
Speaker 1: This makes dance, Now, this makes sense?
Speaker 3: What christ What did you know? I took a gamble on you hitting me because it would have been cheaper for you to hit me than the damn parking fine just what I could have sued you for reckless driving and roadway what I had no exist to pay, so it could have been cheaper than the damn cracking traffic fine. Sorry darling, but obviously you're a great driver because you did the right thing. You put your brakes on, you screamed at me, and you left and you went so all good.
Speaker 1: You got you. You got mad for no reason. I was going home. I didn't want your park Pettifler.
Speaker 8: And know that.
Speaker 1: And then weirdly we saw the reason why you were getting your hair because we ran into each other at Melbourne Fashion Festival when Jack was walking.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yea, he looks fabulous, And I.
Speaker 2: Realized, thank you, are you still in the best shape of your life?
Speaker 1: I'm the best shape of my life.
Speaker 3: Hubigs to Oh, Darling, I'm trying. I'm trying, because you know what that slogan is haunting me. It just haunts me. I have no choice, Darling.
Speaker 1: I have to not me, not me, Petifler, absolutely nobody, Petty Flour.
Speaker 2: For all the Real Housewives of Melbourne fans listening, is there any chance it's ever going to come back? Have you spoken to Gina or Gamble or the gals?
Speaker 3: We speak all the time and it should come back. It should And all the Orgies because everyone's screaming for the Orgies.
Speaker 1: What I want to do is go back and have a look because I seem to have missed all the episodes with the Orgies. Yeah, the Chrissy swan Show to do list Tuesday. Why do I have one more sleep written on my list? Jack?
Speaker 2: Because tomorrow's Swanning. Every caller that gets on air with us will win two hundred dollars cash thanks to Baker's Delight. And the reason we are doing this is we are getting everyone excited for National Hot Cross bun Day on Thursday. We're helping Baker's Delight celebrate National Hot Cross bun Day. Grab your free raspberry and white chalk hot Cross bund this Thursday from your local Baker's Delight.
Speaker 1: That's going in the diary Chrissy's click. I love Matthew McConaughey and I love Woody Harrelson. I love them both. I would watch them in anything, and in fact, that is a recommendation for you. They start in a series Netflix series that the name escapes me True Detective.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've not seen it.
Speaker 1: It's from years ago. It is so good.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it is so good that they redid it with Well, it wasn't good the second series, it was no good, but the first one is unbelievably epic. And I love them both. And they sort of came out a few years ago out with the suspicion that maybe their brothers that they have the same father. And the plot is thickening. They're going to have a DNA test.
Speaker 2: We haven't done the DNA test, but we're probably going to do that. There's a real possibility.
Speaker 9: Matthew's mom, incredible lady, but very devious.
Speaker 2: You never know what's true what's not true. Said to me after I'd known her for twenty five said, I knew your father, and I found the ellipses troubling.
Speaker 1: I knew your father in the biblical sense. Matthew Conaughey. I miss him, and I saw a headline saying that he has not acted for six years. That's why I miss him.
Speaker 2: That is why. God, that's a long time.
Speaker 1: It's a really long time. He's had little kids though and stuff. Okay, he's been busy, Yeah, he has been busy. He's been he's been present there. I can just see him coming out in the morning making pancakes and saying, alright, alright, alright, yeah, elemnent sugar. Anyway, he's decided to come back to the big screen because he missed it. He loves performing, and secondly, he remembered how good he was at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love hearing people say that.
Speaker 2: I've never seen Dallas Buyers Club. I still need to watch that.
Speaker 1: It's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I feel bad that I haven't. It's like a film that everyone should, I feel should see solutely.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be great to just see everything that you're supposed to see? Oh I watched that, Anora. Yes, it's very good. You can watch it at home, Okay, I'll talk. It's on one of the streamers. I never know which one. And also, weirdly, it must be in the ether because I've also just received an email apropos of nothing of a four ingredient soup that Woody Harrelson has posted.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: Did you know that he's vegan and this is a vegan soup and it looks amazing. I'm going to be baking. I love it and no meat may business. Now exciting news, big times in Melbourne. The f one is about to kick off. Yes, huge celebrities at it, Channing Tatum, I mean apart from you, Channing Tatum and his new prepubescent girlfriend Inka Williams.
Speaker 2: The Aussie. Yeah. Are they going to be at Glamor on the Grip tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: Yes they are. What are you going to be it?
Speaker 2: I'm huge, I will I'll track them down Swanny, I'll go full TMD paparazzi and try and get a video or photo for us.
Speaker 1: I love how Miguel you know where he's just come back into our life because we did the fashion Festival with him.
Speaker 2: His gorgeous but I love that man.
Speaker 1: You know, he's all over the f one. He lives life to the fullest, as they say on an RSVP dot com dot auro. But I love how he's like Hey, it swiney gab to the f one. I'm like, mate, I do not leave the house.
Speaker 2: Do you know me? Joki, Hey, I forgot to tell you as well. At backstage at the Fashion Festival last week, I took a photo to show you Miguel in the green room. It was just Miguel Sam Taunton from the Project Tonight three of us. Yeah, Miguel had brought him to cookbooks of his feast to sit there so that we would all see on and hopefully take one.
Speaker 1: He's so gorgeous.
Speaker 2: What did I love him? Him? Joel are up next to have a beautiful night.
Speaker 1: The chrisy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast doc Are You