Speaker 1: Hello, super Coaches, Welcome to the Preview podcasts. Around twenty three, Tom Sangster is busy at sipping pina coladas on the beaches of Fiji. So I'm running the show for two weeks. I'm joined by a former super Coach champion, Joe Nadaff. Joe has his team going.
Speaker 2: Next question, Yeah that last season twenty three K At the moment, I just find that every time I trade someone in, they get injured. The story of the year, Yeah, hearts and young add him for a week, then Lucas heading for two weeks, yep, and so on and so on. So it's very frustrating. But hopefully all the bad luck comes out this year. A couple of hits ahead competitions. I'm a little bit alive in the bottom, mate, so bottom of the top, I should say. So we'll try I strike some strike some luck and turn.
Speaker 3: The order and then better luck next year. Right. Yeah, I had a not a bad week.
Speaker 1: I scored a crack sixteen hundred points last week, which was you know, normally would be a pretty good score, but it was just such a high scoring round that I actually dropped two hundred ranks. So I'm back sitting just outside the top two K, So that's pretty good. I really want to get inside the top one k this season, but doesn't look like it's just a bit hard to crack into the top At the moment.
Speaker 2: It was a crazy round. I mean, like I looped Herbie at one twenty two. I was scared of Niico heines obviously you could do anything. But watching the game at a half time, I couldn't believe it was on I think seventy. I'm like, how do you get to seventy without any trisyst But that's just you know, the season is having and there accumulates that had Brandon Smith as my emergency in four k Lero as well, So yeah, they looped into work out too well. So I mean every given a week one twenty two as a loop, you'll take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your eyes closed.
Speaker 2: But back into the year Nico on fire, Q on fire, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ended up looping Herbie last week as well, which yeah, I agreed was one twenty two. I thought, that's that's a sole loop. I'll take that, And then the back of my mind I was like, maybe I should just keep the captaincy on Nico.
Speaker 3: But No.
Speaker 1: One two doubles say, but yeah, I mean nick I putting up the kind of numbers he is probably just like a locked in captain for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, so.
Speaker 3: Are you making any trades this week?
Speaker 2: May make a big finish for Ki from the Dolphins. I just think he's based eighty the last two weeks without any attack, and he just looks l likely you've got Kata back and then just time in and he hits that ball. He hits the line so hard, So there's gonna be a tackle, but it's gonna come. And I think a lot of chat about Sammy Walker for me about Supercoach. The best best feeling about supercachs when you get somewhere before that big score. Yeah, but that's a semi walker. Last year, you feel like a million dollars. And I think it's finish this week. This week, I think something is big, big is coming. Good run. Yeah, he's my trade. I've got hats and Young and Delan Lucas. I've got to palm off that many trades, so ye can't afford ol coat Saga gave and he's cheap. It's five seventy. I think it's mid forties break even so the price is good. Could wait a week, but I just think time is now.
Speaker 1: No, I'd like it in as well, like you said, cracking out eighties with out any attacking stats. And it's got the Broncos this week, whose edges have looked a little bit leaky, so I think the attacking stack could come this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Second trade is I'm going to wait for my guilty pleasure.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm undecided on my trades at the moment. I need to make one trade to get a full team on the park this week, but the only I don't have much cash, so I am probably going to have to trade out Dylan Edwards or Kale Hero, even though I would prefer not to. I just sort of have to add a necessity. But I'm still undecided on my trades. But Sam Walker considering bringing him in, even though not because of his score last week. I wouldn't bring him in for that, but I don't know. We'll have a look at it. Super Coach plus twenty nine to ninety five for the year really helpful this time of year. You get things like your red light green lights. You can get AI to help set team, You get access to play ownership, captaincy percentages. You can see who everyone's chucking the VC on. Very useful at this time of the year. Let's get into the Nogo zone. Who's your player to avoid this week?
Speaker 2: No notice? That isac Papali I think six on the list at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I bought him pre the last buy and c had him for one week and he got the hat try and he missed the whole bi week, so I've still got him. Like I said, he's scored just under on hundred last weekend, but it was his second game. Are in sixty minutes with sixty minutes and he come on with three minutes to go, got that try line break almost a second try as well, So it's a bit misskewed, yeah, because before they was on sixty points, they sort of junk junked about twenty five to thirty points with the likes of Luke hat I get there's not many options in a couple of guys on the buy from the Tigers Pileland and May. I just don't think it's as much of a slam dunk when you go something like finish Freaki for cheaper and so much more upside and guarantee his play eighty minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no IPA for me, I definitely agree my no goo. I've got a few names here. I just mentioned him as a potential buyer, but Sam Walker, I think if you're buying him expecting him to get another two hundred points, I would not be doing that. I think I think he's a decent buy, But if you're buying him chasing last week's points, like that's just never a good idea. So if the reason that's you're getting him, I think it's a no going. But for me selling Terrell May, he's one of the most sold this week. He has been putting up decent numbers, not the best by his season standards, but scored eighty three still last week, and he's not injured. He's just on the buy this week. So for me, he being one of the top cells doesn't really make a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent, and you want upsides, So if you're in something like Ti or May, you want something that can score one twenty plus. And then paynhas hasn't really said the word on fire. He's sort of eighty minutes or seventy points last week. He's a sort of ambring along, But you want that upside. Like I said, so you know, even if someone has like a second to get fifty this week, I'd rather do that and keep May for the own home. Yeah, and back to Sammy Walker, the roosters have the dogs into Penry, I think.
Speaker 3: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's a tough couple of weeks with Samy Walker and I haven't had him during the During the Orange before the orangin period, he was fantastic for me, but I think you want him for the back end, so the three weeks after, so maybe people are buying him for the price goes up, but then they end up with a great last three rounds, which coin side obviously with semi finals, Grand finals and the head to head rate f overall race. So it could be one just to sneak in. And the best thing about that is you can VC and captain Nicko if you've got the three halves in your team one flex. So there's a bit of merit to it, you know. But I think most people swaw two hundred and just thought you know that happened every week. So yeah, my advice is try to get the next guy that gets two hundred.
Speaker 1: Exactly you mentioned Isaali I just I had one question about him. Someone was asking honor. I made up this question Isaiah Pappali. I think he I think he's the third most purchased. But if you had the cash, would you go Hamalo Alakasu over him?
Speaker 2: In a heartbeat? I think the way Simpkins hit him, just it just like looks like under eight kid on the line and he just two of us turns as barges over. Yeah. I mean yeah, you talk about the one twenty plus score. Yeah, he definitely gets home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and isaoa papoli or kloke for Finky?
Speaker 2: I think that finished eighty minutes in a destructive runner. I mean, I pad solid, but Yeaharchy much more of a potter as well. Yes, let's get into the Coach's Edge, brought to you by tab Jeez.
Speaker 1: I've got to give it to Sangster. He's been absolutely having a nightmare with this every week. I'm pretty sure his last three in a row have all tanked. That being said, I'm targeting the same team that he's been targeting most weeks, which is the Dragons. Dragons with the Sharks this week to Sharks. Just I think they're the most informed team in the camp and they can pretty much do no wrong at the moment. They're scoring heaps of points. So I've gone first leg Sharks minus fourteen and a half the line and then two anytime Triscal was first Ronaldo la Tylo and then Niico Hines. I was actually looking at this the last month. Niko Heines has gone try no try, try no try, so he's due for a try this week based on that, and then the Cronulla in the race to ten and that's paying six fifty.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on mate?
Speaker 2: I saw this on the way in on the run Street and I thought, mate, Wilson, you're onto something. I'm going to reopen my taber account, that's for sure. The refreshing thing is it's a six dollar fifty odd. I'm sick of Tommy's you know, dollar thirty dollars thirty five. If he gets frisky, goes dollar sixty.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 2: You know the punters love a bit of that value.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Imagine what you could be buying instead For free and confidential support. Call the number on the screen or visit the website.
Speaker 2: I've got a question for Wilson. Yeah, comes here from soul Taker. We always talk about fullback Roulette. He's actually got an instant point. How about like targeting teams Roulette. So for example, he's mentioned the tigers, and Tommy's been backing against the dragons all year, some wing against dragons. So would you just sort of go instead of sort of players, just get it against teams against who dragons? This, we've got tigers something you'd sort of do chase the upside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, definitely, I think especially the Tigers, they're looking very bleak at the moment.
Speaker 2: So if you've got trades, you can like to target those outside backs, fullbacks, the halves. I think it depends on how many trades you got, if if you've got enough trades at the moment, or if you're just a head to headplayer. I would absolutely be targeting mashups over with this particularly exactly the perfect example of like the dragons. If you come in you know you're behind, you can sell a sort of common play and bio Ronaldo or just Erramia or Katowa for example, to target the dragons.
Speaker 1: So great shout out. So I'll take yeah, exactly tactic. Let's get into the cheapy bible. There's not a ton of great names on here. But I think at this time of the year a lot of people who are running low on trades and cash are probably sort of needing to either bring in enough or a cheapye. So there's a few names here worth mentioning. Hayden Watson at halfback a decent shout for maybe only another week or two though, because Jerome Hughes could be back at some point but looked pretty good last week and Camera Monster back this week, so you know, could potentially go okay against Manly. But I think the top borderline cheapy here for me is like Ajala Sema three hundred and twenty four k. Tough matchup this week against the Panthers, but looked pretty good last week in his return.
Speaker 2: He is so likely and he's the epitome of a supercoach player like a tackle bus for Frankos Quatrow of anywhere offload aerial threat. Love it again a guy I bought during the season and he was cranking out thirties like it was just it's so frustrating. I think you want to I mean supercatch actually NRL see him realize his potential. I like it him in a bit of a to better Panguy junior. Yeah, all the potential in the world could be destructive. You'd love to have him in your team. You'd love to have able to coach him and sort of you know, get into the place as to get to I think it's the time of the year that the prop of the time for cheapies. Yeah, but he's probably the pick one here Lock Ilias as well. Like with Ilias and Watson, you don't want to be wasting trades in your halves at a moment. So if you're going to be, for example, one of these two guys in, you're forgoing you know, a Cleary, a high In, a Walker, a Jaden Campbell. So it definitely don't go cheap in the halves. But HELLI seem was probably the pick of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Lessie Buketti is also worth mentioning only two hundred and eighty nine k I was brought into the starting side for the Rousses last week and is starting again this week, and I think he banged out like a seventy four.
Speaker 2: What a great try to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, if you need a cheapy option in the back rows, not the worst, but yeah, instead of someone like Hayden Watson, a locket Ilias. If you had to free up some cash, would you be bringing in enough at this point in the season.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so you've got depth. If you're short of rain with twenty or four players, and you would if you're eighteen nineteen, then there's going to be carnage somewhere. It's been a year full of carnage and injuries, so Leka is probably the pick of them. Yeah, but yeah for a right, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean if you're running low on trades that there's just been major injuries every single week. So yeah, I wouldn't be doing that if you didn't have to. Let's get into a few questions. I got one here from Matt. He's saying he needs to sell Del Lucas this week, and he is asking he's got four players here, which would you pick? Tom Jenkins, Robert Toyer, Ronaldo Mulatalo or cool A, Kefu Finish, wacky all of the above.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to say, back your gut. I mean, Jenkins been noting amazing things. Rob Toy is actually one of my pods for the run home, so I like him again after maybe this week and next with the two tough matchups, but the last three rounds have got a juicy, juicy matchups. So if you want to get ahead early finish we've spoken about. And then Ronaldo're like a couple of hundreds back to back. They're just I mean, like, I mean that trying the week and he walked over the ball bounce and he had full time in the world. He creates so much space on that left edge. I guess any question mark now with no Carol Era, he does give a good, good service to him. He's got good hands, that is true. You know it is already off that same sort of a service. I don't know, but I mean that draw is just it's too juicy to ignore. So yeah, I think all four are great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you can really go wrong with any of them. I would think I would lean Muller Talo just because I'm quite quite big on him, But it depends on what you need. If you just need some reliable base, then benefity, Arky's probably the pick there. But if you want some upside, I think Miler Talo or Tom Jenkins would probably be my pick.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then another question here is Reese Walsh a sell. I think he's one of the top five most sold this week, but a lot of those teams would have only just brought him in a few weeks ago, so would you be moving him on.
Speaker 2: I'm one of those I put him two weeks ago and you're buying him for the ride, like on the weekend even when it got sud bin, I was actually all went back to the canvas before the last last year's like you went, got like an injection in that ten minutes, came back and just fill it out of the water. So I was hopeful of that that he's trying. Definitely trying a lot of ball hitting the ground, a lot of frustration. Like I just think now that the season's gone for them they can't make it, they'll probably have some fun and resource having fun, Brisbane having fun. There's an adamalshipt kick goals this week, maybe more in the coming weeks after that. There's not much value to go to aguin ass you go back for that half back to have three half back second the option of captain and Cleary or hin So I don't know, like he's fun to own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and another one I'll just throw it yet Mark no Wannger need to ask he's actually the third most purchase player this week, would you be interested in him?
Speaker 2: And I'd say it again, but their draws a bit tough. He is against her in a karma this week, so there's an option there, hic. I mean, as a non owner for him to score only one hundred points last week with three tries was get out of jail because they's got eighty points and he only scored one hundred and I couldn't believe that. And even that try scored geez, like you shouldn't have scored it and you got to the try alone. I thought, you know, I'll just get a few more run medium went back media and he went about a meeting from the ball and carried what four or five on on his back. He's just enormous. So I'm going to jump the gun. But I guess we are too much of my pod, which was Rob Toyer. Mark can score tries that no one can really score. So if you're up Toy throwing that last pass all of a sudden, that's a twenty to linebreack assisted to try assist if you're a Samuel Walker owner, when the kicks go across field, even as Teddy with He just makes the guys inside him much much better, which is why I'm saying big going to Rob Toyer as a pod and we're going to pods. By the way, we've just transferred to the week yep. Toy has had his one week arrest, as will after the origin and just the new rule with the last touch, I think it just adds so much to him defensively sound. He's just a superstar. So the answer the question, yeah, one hundred percent. And of course Rob Toy is my pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just back on Mark, I'd probably view waiting another couple of weeks. I think he's a decent upside player for the run home. But yeah, like he said, like he he's scoring tries but doesn't really have the base, so the next two weeks he may potentially a little bit. But I like the Rob toyr pick as well. Even if Mark's not scoring them, sometimes he just gets them and just hurls them ball backwards.
Speaker 2: Through his legs, behind his back, this spading. Yeah it happens, yeah exactly, And then yeah, I guess we'll just move onto the pods.
Speaker 3: My pod.
Speaker 1: I mentioned him before, but Ronaldo Miller Talo he's currently the fifth most purchased player, So he might not be a super pod at the end of this week, but at the moment only five point five percent owned. And yeah, he's just been scoring tries at will playing for the Sharks, who probably the most informed team of the comp at the moment. So yeah, Ronaldo Muller Tylo is my pod of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a bay relationship with Ronaldo every time I buy him over the years, He's about about thirty or forties when I don't buy him his painting one hundredths. So yeah, here's what I won't go to. Another part of it, assessionly retising with a question I received as well from the BMF commissioner. Funny enough, great man, THEO he's carole Ero. Would you sort of Stephen Crichton because Stephen Kronin is one of my pods? Would you go there?
Speaker 3: Ah? Jeez.
Speaker 1: Stephen Crichton is another name that I mentioned in the pod yesterday as a potential pod.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: It depends on how many trades you've got. If you need to bring in a center this week, then I would be okay with selling kale Ero, but preferably I would be holding. But yeah, if you need an upside play. Stephen Crichton. I think he's got a five round average of just under eighty. Since moving into five eight, he's been the Bulldog's attack is looking far more adventurous so and scored what one hundred and twenty last week, So it's a decent upside play.
Speaker 3: But I'd probably only be doing it.
Speaker 1: If you had a number of trades left. I've only got three and I need to make a trade this week, So kale Era is one of those guys I'm tossing up whether I trade him. So if you're in that sort of situation and you're desperate as well, then I think you kind of have to.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Dog, the attack has really changed, especially that left edge. Now we kick our back is such a point of attack for them, So a lot of free points for him there and kicking goal thinking very well on the weekend, but kicking goals that's sort of twelve forty into his floor every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quick plug here for Supercoach Cup. Down to the final sixteen now, so getting the pointy end of the season. A friend of the Pod, wolf Pack is still alive and Steelers, who I'm pretty sure is the team that kicks. Thankster out three or four weeks ago is also still alive. So good luck to a great concept. Yeah, I love it. Good luck to everyone's still alive. And Sit Coach Cup and then Too Much Finals starts in five weeks as well. I can't tell you what it is just yet that we've got an awesome prize. It's probably the biggest prize ever from Supercoach, so keep your eyes peel on that. Well, that'll be announced soon. We've already done a pod, so we might move on to our guilty pleasure. You mentioned you had something to talk about here, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, second trade. It's a gentleman. I started the year with I had massive, massive expectations from this year. It's got a drink water. Yeah, I think of a slics. I started with him, I traded him out. I've bought him back in during Origin, I traded him back out. I mean I've spent you talked about fullback roulette. I think I've raised probably fifteen trades on fullbacks in between Turbo and Ponger and Teddy. I brought back twice Key I started with, I bought sew Or far longer, and it's just been it's crazy, but I just think Drinky is the kind of guy that is. I think five and eighty k at the moment, not many people are going there back kicking goals. I mean they couldn't been your worst and there were last week The Cowboys surely as that bounce back factor. Farewell matchup on a Thursday night, a lot of games at Queensland, a few day games in that, and I think for head to ad finals, now you can cuise the first game of the round. You can. I think you mentioned last last yes and the pod Ewan Barnesi. You can vice captain him as a without your parents seeing that. And he's got you know, because you really want with Nico and Nico, you want someone that can really have that big upside of one thirty one to forty plus and I think he's got that. Yeah. So, like I said, it's probably my thirty and fourteenth fourteenth trade. I've spent in the full division and I hate going back to the world and bringing back players over trade, especially if I've had him twice this year. So it'll be, like I said, a thirst one becomes to my side. But yeah, thank you for me.
Speaker 3: Yeap for me.
Speaker 1: I mentioned him a bunch of times this podcast already as a buy and also a player to avoid, but I think Sam Walker is my guilty pleasure this week. I pretty much have to sell someone I don't want to sell to get a full team in the park this week. And I don't really want to sell Dylan Edwards because I feel like he could be back next week and he's already missed like two or three games, so ideally I would have sold weeks ago. But if I want to bring Sam Walker in, who is only five nine percent owned at the moment, I think I would have to move Dylan Edwards on to do it. So that's that's why I'm still agonizing over my trades this week, because I just I cannot decide. But yeah, I also quite like squat drink order as a cheap option as well, just because I don't have much cash.
Speaker 3: If I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Do Edwards still Walker, I would have to sell someone else as well. So it's just a really tough call.
Speaker 2: You know, purely as a regular league. I who's just I love watching the same Walker play like I grew up idolizing like Kiffer Lyones. Terry Lane was my favorite, you know, when I was ten years old. Seemy just goes left, goes right. I don't think he knows what he's doing half the time, so good luck with his teammates and all he does so just ad lib, adventurous. There's not much of that that in the game anymore. You know, like I could imagine him being you know, when I was a ten year old, chip and chase of the clothesline all day long. He probably still does it. It's like he's a big kid running around, you know, flick passes inside, kicks, left foot is inside outside. It's just, you know, it's so good to watch. So you know, I enjoy the right taket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon I probably will end up doing it.
Speaker 2: Dylan, Dyl. It was be frustrating because I had him a last time three swalshen the elasceration on the head. And now it's been three weeks. Yeah, we missed him for the big, the big, the matchup against Paramatta and yeah, going to be frustrated.
Speaker 3: I brought him in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've barely been able to play him. It's so frustrating. We'll move on to the captain's call. Now, what are you thinking of doing for your VC?
Speaker 3: And c this week.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Nicko Hines, you know, saying Georgie think's going to want to eighty last year against them in one of his first games back from injury. Like I said, justscumulates points in every facet, Like he might not set up tries, but he's taking hit ups. He's forty twenty in the game, is kicking goals on thirty odd run streak of kicking goals. So we also every tribe becomes automatic four points. So I think you more question about the VC drinking. I mentioned that first game against the Titans, Jaden Campbell I actual had a big hundred last week, but for me far long ago three o'clock at Perth, it was a fast track there, favorable matchup, and he's this sort of soul with no Jerome Hughes Grant. Yeah, months is back, but I mean the Troy scored against the Hours last week, just lost. It's just honestly like he's another level. So I'd love to see him work in his passying game because he sort of gets that he gets outside the third defender, the sort of can't throw the carter or hit the right back. So I guess when that evolves in his game. He's going to be unstoppable as well, but he's someone that can again crack that one thirty plus and you know, challenge the Niko Heines captaincy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think we mentioned before, but I think Niko pretty much just like a locked in captain for the rest of the rest of the year pretty much, and this week keep playing in the last game of the rounds. So even though thirty percent of teams I think have him as their captain at the moment, I think you've just got to ride the wave with the masses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great match.
Speaker 1: Up against the Dragons, so it could get big and little little stat for you as well. I think he's close to beating hazm l Masis consecutive goal kicking record. I think he needs three to try it and four to beat it, which could very easily.
Speaker 3: Happen a minute. Yeah, could very easily happen against the Dragons this week.
Speaker 1: So I think I'm just gonna even if i my VC goes big this week, i think I'm just going to leave the captaincy on Niko because the past few weeks my vcs have gone decent, I've looped them, and then Nicko has just ended up going correct.
Speaker 3: Bigger than them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think VC on Cleary against the Wars he scored I think one forty seven last week, so I think that makes sense. But yeah, I like Scott Drink Water as well as a massive VC pod play. But realistically, unless they go massive, like you're just gonna run with Nicko as your captain correct.
Speaker 2: And if you're want a safe one like a I think a Rayan Couchman, which is by this week he'll play a two minutes, you're gonna go ninety five without try and he'll lock in. So if you're on someone safe, I get cross this question a lot when it comes to this time of the year and overall glory and that my biggest advice to people is you got to back your gut and think a bit outside the square. Like when I wanted, I think I brought you Matt Dufty for the last round, which probably no one ever did. So I think, as crazy as it sounds, maybe the anti Nico Hines captaincy like if you want to catch up, you know, I think first is ahead by fair bits and it's gonna take something crazy, something actually outside the box to find that Samuel Walker that could you get a two hundred or a drink or so you know, maybe a Titans outside back or like a Phillip Sammy or Kelly or like you know you've got You've got to sort of take some risk. No one remembers top fifty. You remember the first, so I think just you know, have a crack guys.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Nico, do you do you think he's like he's already in a lot of teams, But do you think for the teams that don't have him, is he a must have? And would you be moving having and earth to get him in this week?
Speaker 2: But I think if you haven't got him, you can't be doing too well. Because he's been such and like so so strong. I think he's got to keep going against him. Yeah, I mean you have to, like you've got to fork out a million plus a lot of big kies as well. It's probably a few trades that you can't afford to defit. Take at least two trades to get him in that it's a hard watch watch behind the sofa. Maybe, I know, take the misses out and walk the dog. Yeah, good father, know something else.
Speaker 1: We'll just we'll just answer a few questions to round out the show, I've got a question from Tim here. He's saying, I don't know many trades layer, but he has Xavier Willison set to bleed more cash this week. Do I stick with him or do I sell him now before it's too late.
Speaker 2: He's back to props. If his name to play, I'd stick with it. Again, you haven't got much trades just it's sort of you know, his dual position, you can sort of maybe swing him around. I usually like Williston, and like I said, Payne Has's output hasn't been fantastic. Obviously, Jensen's retired. There's a lot of a lot of time in the middle. If he plays, i'd play.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He says he's thinking of moving Zamie Wilson to Ronaldo Miltalo, so he's got that flexibility there. For me, I wouldn't be worrying too much about the leaking cash at this point in the season. But if you're concerned about his points or you need an upside play, then I think Wilson to Militala makes a lot of sense. So if you need points, i'd probably lock it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you can swing it that way and get a center wing with upside, I'll definitely do it. But if you're going to like a trade tour, like I said, I pap or just you know someone in the forwards, front row, second row, now don't do it.
Speaker 3: Do you have some questions as well?
Speaker 2: One more? Ye, it's a funny one as a pod so Warriors are having as well. They love to go right Nicole Clark Say has a stat where he does like to go the left to right pass. He shapes a lot more. Would you take a floor on him?
Speaker 3: Jeez.
Speaker 1: I actually went out of my way to pick up DWZ in some of my draft legs a few weeks ago, which has paid off.
Speaker 3: He's been he's he's.
Speaker 1: Coming good at the right time of the year for classic. I'm not It's a tough call for sure. Definitely a massive pod play. Tough matchup this week against the Panthers, so it's a tough call. But like we've been saying earlier, you got to take risks at this point in the season. So I don't hate it as a pod play at all. I'm starting him in my draft leagues that I own him in this week, so I think he's a confidence start.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't hate it at all.
Speaker 2: My actually answer question, he is probably go the left. I'll off your Carperreira, because you know, he's just out of my speed to burn cramping up a lot of opportunities. Give him a sort of an inch and he's gone to try so again upside, but be prepared for a twenty point game. Prepared for a hundred and twenty point games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the ultimate rocks of diamonds. I could easily crack the ton. But yeah, if he doesn't score a try, I could get sub twenty.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it for the preview podcast this week. Good luck this weekend, super coaches, and I'll see for the tennis podcast next Tuesday