Speaker 1: We got gety Morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: My really Chatt's chat. It is so time for it.
Speaker 3: Let's go girls.
Speaker 2: Well at this point you can leave and go to the bar and buy us a bottle of champagne or this this is chick chat. This is the stuff that usked Gowls like to talk about off air. And you know what, damn it, we're bringing it on air. We've got news reader Abby we single this week or okay, we're not. Are you seeing anyone or seeing multiple people? The limit does not exist? Okay, all right, and we've and we've also got producer Zoe Zoey your single.
Speaker 3: I am very career driven, Yes i am. That's the focus.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous little twenty something, aren't you? Thank you, and we're going to do first you for stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: I had a bit of a conversation with some of my girlfriends over the weekend.
Speaker 5: Sold and beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well sort of.
Speaker 4: It was a bit of a one of Okay, i'll paint you the picture. One of my girlfriends and I have dated a couple of the same fokes. Right, her current boyfriend, who she's been with for nearly a year, I dated about six months before they got.
Speaker 6: Together outdated like owdated.
Speaker 3: Like one night dated.
Speaker 4: And this came to light in front of some of the other girls on the weekend, and they went, excuse me very much, and they thought it was absolutely bizarre that Ella and I have seen the same person.
Speaker 2: And there's no feels all right about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're both completely fine. We're both completely fine. But it was a big conversation with our friends because we went. Well, is off limits to date hook up with your girlfriend's exes, in my argument, only if there are feelings involved. So I didn't have feelings for her current boyfriends, so I don't mind that they're together now, right, whereas if she was dating my recent ex, I'd have something to say about it.
Speaker 2: But isn't it a little bit weird when all three of you are together?
Speaker 3: No, it's actually not.
Speaker 4: No, it's I get I get that it seems weird, and everyone on the weekend was going, what on earth that is incredibly weird?
Speaker 3: But to me it's not. So I'm interested what you two think.
Speaker 7: Look, well, I come from a family where my dad dated my auntie only the once before.
Speaker 2: Going out with my mum wasn't a one night thing.
Speaker 7: I just want to add also my sister her first or her second boyfriend, the same thing happened. I guess they say, one man's or one woman's trash is another woman's treasure.
Speaker 5: Whoa Zoe's saying.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not No, he's a great friend.
Speaker 2: I guess that was well.
Speaker 7: So I'm coming to the point where it's adelaide number one and number two, Like I'm at the point now I'm thinking I'm waiting for someone to.
Speaker 2: Divorce so that I.
Speaker 3: Get a trained one after and.
Speaker 6: Get a trained one.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I guess, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 7: If there's not really any feelings evolved and it was only a one night date, then fine.
Speaker 2: What do you think Joe's okay, there's no such thing as a one night date. By the way, I think, grow up. I think you know, if you genuinely care about your friend and you want them to be happy and they find happiness to someone, you've been with them, so absolutely, but you must look at Ella and go, I'm happy you're look at you guys.
Speaker 3: They're so great together and we're all such great friends still.
Speaker 4: But one of the other girls was absolutely not and she said, for the record, anyone I've ever hooked up with, no matter how long, for who it was off limits.
Speaker 2: You can't put DIBs on people. You can't put DIBs on other human beings. You don't have property, you don't own them, you don't have a right just because you've been with them to say none of my friends can go true.
Speaker 1: But I guess is that weird unless in that particular date something outrageous happened.
Speaker 5: If you know, Yeah, it was like, hey, you know when we had the date and I wore that dress and I I barked for you like a dog. Yeah, we have nothing crazy, I did it? Yeah, oh yeah, because that could be there, that could be I.
Speaker 3: Get what you're mean. Yeah, I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 8: Definitely, don't it got weird?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is why if we don't involve you in Oh god, okay, let's do this thirteen twenty four ten. Is dating your friend's ex off limits? You should have stated them farm let's go to Joan. Have you been in this situation?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I have.
Speaker 10: I have a best friend of you know, sort of from my early teens, and then when I was at eighteen nineteen, I was with the guy that we ended up getting engaged and we lived together and everything like that, and he treated to be pretty bad towards the end of that relationship, and this girlfriend that was my best friend at the time, they hated each other back. And then twenty five thirty years later, we came across him when we were out for dinner one night, and two days later she said that he'd contacted her and asked her out for dinner, and I said, oh, look, go go. You know, I thought out your differences from all those years ago whatever, you know. And next thing, they got together and we're moving in and everything like that, and we had a massive fight and I said, you just don't go there, and she said, oh, can't I be happy?
Speaker 9: You know, he's wonderful blah blah blahlahlah.
Speaker 10: And I said, don't you remember what things were like? And she doesn't, you know sort of thing, and yeah, it's just about destroyed our lifelong friendship anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, and so she's still with him now.
Speaker 10: No, No, it all went bad after a couple of years. He was very controlling, and yeah, I pretty much had very little contact with her a couple of years that they were together, and their relationship, our friendship is still a little bit strained, but you know we're still you know, pretty good friends. So we survived it. People, it was him and just yeah, the one person in my life that would have been the worst person will for her to get with, and she got with him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I told you so.
Speaker 2: Moment there, Let's go to Chloe. Have you been in the situation? Have you hooked up with your friends X?
Speaker 9: No other way around. I was best best friends with the girl. Basically lives at each other's houses, you know, had each other's password to each other's phones. Was at her house one day, got onto her phone, snapped out message book stops up. It's from my ex and I've just scrolled through hundreds of messages and photos of them hanging out behind my back, just seen them hanging out with his friends and all of that whatever else. So I basically said, look very amazable. I said, I have to go. I'll see it later. She didn't have any idea, but I've left her phone open with all the messages on her bed, so she exactly knew what I had seen a couple months ago. By day break out, he messages me and goes, oh, I was really you know, like hurting over you and to make you jealous.
Speaker 10: But can we get back together?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, you didn't.
Speaker 5: You didn't get back with him, did you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: And you're not friends?
Speaker 9: Definitely not.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm sorry that happened to you, Chloe. That's not pleasant when you stumble on messages like that. Let's go to Aila, good morning, good morning. Okay, has this happened to you or you've done it to someone else?
Speaker 12: It happened to me, actually, and I'm absolutely fine with it. When I was in high school, I dated someone.
Speaker 2: We ended.
Speaker 12: It was like very mature, and that's now my best friend's fiance.
Speaker 8: Whoa, And you're all good with it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean like, you know what, six years later, we're fine, Like we were all a good friendship group and then were you all went off and did our own thing?
Speaker 10: And yeah, no, it's absolutely fine.
Speaker 5: So were you hang on first friend's fiance so they're not married yet?
Speaker 12: No, they're not married yet. They get married and next year.
Speaker 1: Are you the maid of honor?
Speaker 10: I am?
Speaker 11: I love that?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but no, we're all like, we're all really good friends.
Speaker 3: So it's fine.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 2: Isn't it just sharing boyfriends? Why not one more Jennifer, what's happened?
Speaker 13: All right? So it wasn't a shaving story. But my friends was from the country and she came to Adelaie to meet up with this guy and she has been talking to one Tinder and she just thought he was being a bit sketchy. But like they talk on the phone for like an hour every night. And I came with her into the city and he stood her up. So we went out and party. They had a great night. And then about one and a half two weeks later, like.
Speaker 9: I met this new guy and moved him with him and came over and it was.
Speaker 12: The same guy.
Speaker 2: Oh wowie, And so did you find out why he stood her up?
Speaker 11: In the end?
Speaker 12: Apparently he was into state but.
Speaker 5: Bit of perspect to the corner.
Speaker 9: But I'm still with him now than five years and I just hung out with her on the weekend.
Speaker 7: So I think.
Speaker 12: I think it's okay.
Speaker 2: Feelings nice water on the bridge, perfect, Yeah, I mean, are they ever feelings involved on Tinder?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sort of starts.
Speaker 1: If you do get feelings from Tinder, well done places. I don't think that's what it's there for.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the main primary objective is it. Thank you so much, Jennifer.
Speaker 5: Some very good stories.
Speaker 1: Crazy stories, not mean that I can relate to, because the first person I met and fell in love with, of.
Speaker 14: Course was.
Speaker 8: Me too, only it was great.
Speaker 6: The lions wolves say different, hazy.
Speaker 5: Oh, excuse me very much.
Speaker 2: Right now, I think he's what you're waking up to, Adelaide. What's These are the three stories that you need to know to take into your day so you can sound informed and educated around the water cooler class a little bit later, go on, Abby.
Speaker 7: Well, we've had a bumper Easter weekend. We had one hundred and fifty thousand people through the gates at Adelaide Airport and now we're gearing up for gather Round. So obviously all eighteen teams from the AFL will come to South Australia and we'll play next weekend, but it all starts tonight at the Entertainment Center. There's the gather Round Spectacular, which is Eddie McGuire and the Footy Show Team Crows and Power Stars including Connor, Rosie, Joshun Shelley, Isaac Rankin and Charlie Dixon will all be there. But of course Delta Delta Good Drugs it's the foing, so we don't know. We don't have confirmation yet whether she's flying her jet in herself from the islands up in Queensland, so we'll just wait and see that that what was that.
Speaker 8: Movie called, you're you called it Born to Fly, but it's not what.
Speaker 2: Was it called. We'll find it anyway.
Speaker 7: It's on Netflix, go and do yourself favor. But yeah, so huge everything's happening for gather around thishear year. Obviously it's the second year. They've had a little bit more time to organize things. So there's things going on everywhere. The Flying Fox across or not flying Fox, but the flying whatever it's called. Let's go, Flying Fox is back again and going across the torrens. So a family friend of mine she's behind that. So she's here in her high vision making sure that's getting done properly.
Speaker 8: Fighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: In the air. That's right.
Speaker 5: That's good, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: That's great?
Speaker 5: You guys reviewed it quite harshly. I thought it was fantastic.
Speaker 8: Delga can do no wrong in your eyes.
Speaker 5: You absolutely cannot. News here we go.
Speaker 8: All the big news over the weekend.
Speaker 2: But Tasmanian Jack Jumpers win the NBL Championship for the first time in making history. Went down to the wire, went down to Game five, and it was everything that it should have been in terms of a final, Like the lead changed again and again and again, and yeah, Delavadova had a hail Mary from just over halfway to try and win it, and I thought that was going to go in.
Speaker 8: I thought it was going to go in.
Speaker 2: I thought it was going to be Jack Murvey in reverse and they were going to snatch the victory. But yeah, just amazing scenes. And the coach is just he just seems like the most gorgeous man. And he did a little interview with Corey Homicide Williams have a listened.
Speaker 15: The biggest moment for me in sports was making the NBA, when everyone said there's no way you can make the NBA. That was the moment for me. But this is really the moment for my life. Hopefully creating a legacy here for myself before my family and just the people here at Tasmania, to inspire the state in the way that we have. That's gratifying enough.
Speaker 1: She's how beautifully timely for the Tasmania Knights to get a little Mball Championship the back of the announcement of the AFL team kicking Goalsania just going right.
Speaker 8: Off down there, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That was Scott Roth of course, and there was a bit of to and fro We spoke about it on this show with Dean Bickerman, the coach of Melbourne United, and they were sort of going each other and then he's like, oh, you're going to pull out you defend the Island card and there was a bit of narkiness and they hugged and cried at the end, both of them.
Speaker 8: Both coaches.
Speaker 5: It's all theater.
Speaker 8: No it's not.
Speaker 2: You're saying it's not genuine.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying it's also in the They sort of probably get caught up in they're pre high, but at the end of the day they're all sort of sporting poorers. Yeah, and Vickim has had a good run too, and we'll continue to have a good run as well. Melbourne could win next year.
Speaker 2: That was the thing. No one wanted to see Melbourne United win. They've won three out of the last six seasons. Everyone wanted Tazzy to get up your classic under dog's Andrew Hages big time, so it was.
Speaker 5: Like that's where you could recruit the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the nation and say, look, if you're not from Tasmania, hey jump on board and we'll just go up against Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It was good. Doesn't it all up?
Speaker 8: Susie?
Speaker 5: I tell you jack, japers are flying your Brisbane lines are not.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we speaking zero and three.
Speaker 1: So in short thirteen twenty fourteen, when have you've been an absolute dirt.
Speaker 5: And got done for it? So this is exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: A wass a group of players that went over there, all sorts of different profiles too, by the way, some of the absolute big dogs, and a particular conversation was had on WhatsApp that's been uploaded to the cloud and of course that's made its way back to Australia. One of the partners of the Dirty Birds has seen the conversation spread it amongst all the other wags. Yeah, and now they are in absolute crisis control. Held a meeting last Friday they try and sort it out. They're all saying no, no, no, no, all good or good.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's probably a whole bunch of single blokes running around there trying to get a kick.
Speaker 2: Well, I read this morning that one of them flew to Vegas very much in a relationship and flew home single. Yeah so this is oh my god, the cloud, the cloud. I don't understand any of it. And this poor were not poor bloke, but he's probably just having this conversation on what's app How do you accidentally upload that to the cloud? So your wife or your partner's back at home, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, who spot on, Joe? So think about the poor footballs in the situation way. I mean, they're just trying to unwind Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying from a technology point of view, I.
Speaker 7: Feel sorry for them because fags would be so disappointed and like everyone's dad. And if you if he was like I'm not angriam just disappointed, or you'd be like, okay, I'll retire.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in vague.
Speaker 2: No it doesn't. I learned that the hard way too. But I also think they need to be a bit transparent because if something has gone on, they probably need to get on the front foot and not do what the Crows did in a couple of years ago when there was a bit that went on, they swept it under the what they do.
Speaker 5: He always comes back to the camp for you, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you'll be a little bit open and honest in these situations. If there's rumbles and if there's tension, if there's no friction in the group, then let everyone.
Speaker 1: Know on they're professionals. Like it hasn't stemmed on the football field. Oh that's right, they're zero and three. That's your post at Snooze News.
Speaker 5: Joe's Would I say this word? And what sort of reaction do you think?
Speaker 11: I get?
Speaker 5: Toddlers?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with toddlers? Beautiful little creatures?
Speaker 2: They are psychopaths?
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So look, if you have a toddler, you know exactly what we're talking about. If you don't have a toddler, you've seen people with toddlers, and you know exactly what.
Speaker 5: We're talking about.
Speaker 2: They make no sense.
Speaker 5: They make no sense. They don't know that they make no sense. That's probably the problem.
Speaker 1: They think they're making complete sense, but they just go around in circles and make you tear your hair.
Speaker 5: And that's why I am balding so aggressively.
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 5: What about this one?
Speaker 1: One woman has aired her frustrations online after her friend insisted on bringing her five year old daughter to an adult's only birthday dinner. Nothing on toward, just a genuine adults only dinner where they were going to have a few drinks, get a little bit tipsy, you just go into a private, little function room. So this woman jumped on to radit that's where you go to air your stuff and posted a threat to the am I a bit of an a hole. Oh yeah, sort of section, just to get some feedback. She wrote, My husband and I have a three year old butts, we're hiring a babysitter for the night. My other friend, whose name is Missy we can only assume it's Missy Higgins, by the way.
Speaker 5: Has a five year old daughter. She mentioned she was going to bring her.
Speaker 1: I have to pay my babysit extra to watch her daughter, but Missy said no because her daughter is in daycare all day and she doesn't want her to have to be in there with a sitter, so she's bringing her.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: If she's in daycare all day, the kid would be exhausted. Why would you drag her out of the house to an adult's only dinner. That's stupid.
Speaker 1: Very good point, she said to Missy. I understand, but I don't think it's appropriate for you to come. So she continued to say that the conversation got a little bit rowdy because Missy obviously said, no, I think it is appropriate for my five year old psychopathic daughter to come in amongst all of these adults. So imagine a genuine catch up with friends in a private function room at a hotel I don't know, like the Kent Town hotel.
Speaker 5: Yes, and then one of your friends brings their five No thanks, Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's not gonna work as Yeah, I'll give that a hard pass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine bringing your little lord to harper situations. Not that I mean, she's as bad as it gets.
Speaker 1: Oh so she's fine, she's actually one of the good ones. On the weekend, twice twice we tried to go out for breakfast, and twice we were unable to go because one of my children decided to crack an absolute melt down.
Speaker 8: Can I hazard a guess? It was Lotty, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: I wasn't Lotty?
Speaker 10: What it was?
Speaker 5: Not Lotty?
Speaker 1: And Lotty could sense that stuff is going on as well, and she was just sort of in the background in the corner with a big grin on her face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she should have been stee like, is that Is that what I look like when I do this?
Speaker 8: And it's like, how satisfying is it when you're not the worst one in the family for once?
Speaker 2: I love that feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also it's such a competition, so she'll probably try and outdo Henry next time.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Ah.
Speaker 1: There's two types of people in this world. Those were toddlers and those without. And please those without just bear with us. And now, how can you describe what a toddler's like? The most difficult person that you've ever dealt with in your entire life times a hundred, because there's no negotiating.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, there's no understanding.
Speaker 1: So everyone repeat after us already one, two, three, Toddlers suck, suck.
Speaker 5: This makes you want to get out of here and just fly to a different city, doesn't it.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: My husband took off to golf yesterday and as he drove away, he's two to the horn. I've never seen a man more grateful to get away from a toddler.
Speaker 1: I'd see that, I.
Speaker 2: See you not hours. That's a job.
Speaker 5: That was a joke. That's a job. That's a terrible job.
Speaker 1: I think we can all safely agree that the joy in particularly on a Tuesday, let alone a Monday.
Speaker 2: His news every morning apps this morning morning.
Speaker 6: It's hard for me to carry this over to a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: You're such a zone on a Monday. So I bet whatever you were doing yesterday, cheese, you were funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was.
Speaker 5: That's just routine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, Yeah, you can't help yourself. Can I kick us off this morning? I've got a very wholesome joke. I like it.
Speaker 8: Oh interesting, Okay.
Speaker 2: So a man was driving down the road when a policeman stopped him, and the officer looked in the back of the man's truck and he said, why are there penguins in your truck? And the man replied, these are my penguins and they belong to me. And the policeman said, you need to take them to the zoo. So the next day, the officer saw the same guy driving down the road and he pulled him over again and he saw the penguins were still in the back of the truck, but this time they were wearing sunglasses, and the police officer said, I thought, I told you to take these penguins to the zoo, and the man replied, I did, and today I'm taking them.
Speaker 8: To the beach.
Speaker 2: Come on, penguins with sunglasses on. That's so cute. So I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: For me.
Speaker 2: Maybe sunscreen or something a little bit more.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 7: A girl takes her new boyfriend home to meet the parents, right, and he comes in and the parents are shocked. He's got you know, he's a real not not really a look or he's very you know, it looks like he's done some time. He's got a tear drop tattoo on his face. Blah blah blah. Anyway, so you know, the parents sit there and they talk to him for a little bit, and as the girl gets up to go into the kitchen, the mother says, come here, you know what is going on? He doesn't look very nice, And the girl replies with, well, if he's not very nice, mum, why is he doing five hundred hours of community?
Speaker 2: So that's.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: I'm very holesome this morning. Oh let's go in a different direction show. I'm just gonna round it out this one. A man is walking down the street when he noticed that his grandfather is sitting on the porch in a rocking chair with nothing on from the waist down.
Speaker 2: Grandpa, Oh, I got such a grandpa thing today.
Speaker 5: Oh Grandpa, what are you doing? The man exclaims.
Speaker 1: The old man looks off in the distance and does not answer his grandson. Grandpa, what are you doing sitting at him with nothing on below the waist?
Speaker 5: He asked again.
Speaker 1: The old man slyly looks at him and says, well, last week I sat out here with no shirt on, and I got a stiff neck.
Speaker 5: So this was your grandma's idea. I don't get it. Do you get it?
Speaker 2: That was a good one. Yeah, maybe my penguin should have had.
Speaker 8: No pants on.
Speaker 5: Penguins had no pants on. Classic, that's what we're talking about. It is the day after April Fool's Day? Did you get done yesterday? Gives a call?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten or four double nine nine nine one nine. I feel like you can only get done once, Yes, the first time you get done. And sometimes I felt like yesterday snuck up on us because it was Easter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I think no idea what the date.
Speaker 8: Was because Easter had been was a bit pouch. So, like you know who knew what the date was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some good ones getting around though, particularly via a say Pop got involved. And maybe some of the companies that you don't expect to sort of play games. Yes, maybe they're the ones that get you.
Speaker 8: Well, say police, you don't expect, No, you don't see that coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said they were going to crack down on pitching vaders. So they're going to introduce greyhounds that we're going to patrol the games during gather round.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what if I was like, I'm thinking about pitching vating, but a big old crazy greyhound is going to mow me down.
Speaker 5: I'll be sitting there like, okay, they're quick.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: That got a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Also, Farmers UNI got on board. Farmers Union just putting together a beautiful cheese a cheer bree Farmer's Union brie. Come on, so the milk would be Farmers Union.
Speaker 8: No one felt for that, didby?
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 1: What about if these people are like, oh, I'd go for that now it's a joke, you'd be like, oh, yeah, no, it gross.
Speaker 5: Do you see any of it?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 2: I saw one or I saw two.
Speaker 7: Actually one was influencers won't be able to film in public unless they have a permit as of June first, this particular page on Instagram ran that and it went off.
Speaker 2: People just absolutely losing it.
Speaker 7: And then I did see another one a school over in Perth who said made an announcement that McDonald's was going to go into where their canteen is and that they would be all the students would have access to McDonald's twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: And that's what that's the way they were going. Very funny. I saw a dead set down the rabbit Hole. We were there a couple of weeks ago and it was an Influenza photo shoot and it went for an hour and a half. These two poor boyfriends of Instagram had to stand there and they would have taken a thousand photos easily, but the old look away. Oh my god, there's no camera watching me and you just caught me candidly handed. Yeah, sorry, called being candid.
Speaker 8: Apologies.
Speaker 1: The Adelaide Oval school board that got so many people and it got me as well. Asked, Okay, it kind of makes sense. Feels like a big project. So I think came out by the advertised that the Adelaide Oval were going to get rid of the school board temporarily. Yeah, just for this weekend's gather around to get more seats in. Okay, such was the popularity for these games, and you fell for that. I absolutely felt for that.
Speaker 2: As an AFL football sports reporter, you felt for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Jody Aody never felt for anything in a life. I could tell you, I reckon, I could get up this morning. Tell that's Wednesday.
Speaker 5: You believe me.
Speaker 8: I am genuinely.
Speaker 2: This is why it's surprising that April Fool's Day didn't get me good, because I'm the most gullible person on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that got me, and it's always one before you catch on. I saw the post that sunrise that Matt Shervington had resigned.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: They put a post out saying it shocked everyone and Matt Shervington it's chasing his Olympic dream, which meant he would have to jump shit over the Channel nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was resigning. I was like, wow, that's yeah, that's a huge move.
Speaker 8: But that's feasible, isn't it If he wanted to work on the Olympics.
Speaker 5: It's believable.
Speaker 1: Spring at Gully announced a sweet Mustard pickle flavored Lamington.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's gross.
Speaker 1: Bright and Jeddie Bakery announced a hot dog slash hot Cross bun hybrid, calling it a hot Cross hot Dog.
Speaker 5: Social media and this is my favorite Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. MP.
Speaker 1: Catherine Hutchison post on social media that a monorail would be built to reduce congestion from bell Air. Well done, telling a bit of those Simpsons vibes, don't.
Speaker 5: And I think the one that we're all still a little.
Speaker 1: Bit confused about and producer and you'll be onto this as well, is that we got a message via the WhatsApp group yesterday on Monday, Jodi is saying that I don't think she can do songs a song songs on again because it gives us so much anxiety, so she might have to quit.
Speaker 5: And we were like, ah, April fools.
Speaker 8: No, that's completely enough legitimate from me.
Speaker 5: It wasn't a joke. Ah, well it's locked in.
Speaker 2: Oh god, are we playing that this morning?
Speaker 5: We are soon, that's coming up in the next ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Hey you going over there, Well, I've had too much caffeine this morning, so I.
Speaker 1: Last we did that, it served you really well, okay, awful for your health?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's terrible for your central nervous Yeah.
Speaker 4: Last time we thought we'd losey through the room, but you did win.
Speaker 3: It's really worth it.
Speaker 5: You're fluttering around like a hummingbird.
Speaker 3: That's good, all right.
Speaker 4: We've got a couple of listeners on board today, hopefully taking home a one hundred dollars Captown Hotel voucher.
Speaker 3: We've got Mel from Salisbury East on Team Hazy.
Speaker 8: Mel's had too much caffeine.
Speaker 3: Jody Zoey from Cameltown.
Speaker 8: Great name, hellos, are we good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 8: I will try my damn.
Speaker 10: Just for you.
Speaker 5: That's all we can do. That's all we can do, Joe.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I did walk in here this morning and say guys this, they're easy this week, which I don't know if that makes things easier or harder for you if I set the president that they're easy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm going to be disappointed.
Speaker 8: I just want everyone to get on with it.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay, the same as always three over hits and probags orchestralized best of three.
Speaker 3: Let's have song number one please.
Speaker 2: Would be.
Speaker 11: Yeah. I love.
Speaker 3: Take ye my heart, I'm in love with you.
Speaker 2: She smells stop.
Speaker 4: Strong, starf strong stark, but it's not over so number two.
Speaker 2: All the small things but one I turn the lights.
Speaker 13: Of carry me.
Speaker 3: I love when this has I love a time break. It's a time right, so please.
Speaker 5: Hazy love story Bye Tyler sweet. I don't even know any of the other words.
Speaker 1: Steals somehow, God because I'm really good song.
Speaker 5: What's my lead again?
Speaker 3: So we yeah, that brings Hazy still the lead. It'll be eight to five.
Speaker 2: All right, So I don't get carried away with yourself.
Speaker 5: Jose is just doing what the crowsy door closed that before she sweeps in for the wind later in.
Speaker 3: The season, the journey. It's the destination, Jos. That's going to be a win.
Speaker 4: But that means that male from so Fres is getting a one hundred dollars town hotel.
Speaker 3: About you, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: I have samping in the air, and.
Speaker 2: That's what zey apologies to you.
Speaker 11: That's all right, tried, so I both in the drawer for first classic dec that's so true, lady, Yeah, thanks, all right, just just pop out of the segment and turn on a song and do press the buttons and do what you have to do.
Speaker 3: You did well, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh the numbers a jam. What's going on? Should we replay it right now?
Speaker 2: J's Diary, Dear Diary, Well it's been a short week, but still plenty of time to have a crack at the map. Pas here up and about who saw that coming? Both of their heads, Oh SUSY's And I tell you what I did not see coming. And that's the story of an armless streaker with a backpack at the pond. Rosa put us in the mood, hazy.
Speaker 1: Where are we need to central square the Mighty fo two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, there was a bloke who was just wearing undies, he had no arms, with a backpack on, and he made his way from one side of the pon the roster to the other mid game. It would have been like central free Port game and we all stopped wile there's bloke who was wearing it back back it could have been chocolate bot full of bombs, and the security guards were almost cheering for him, letting him go through it.
Speaker 2: And Diary, it just felt like someone had something on his brain this week.
Speaker 5: That is the sacaday have a lastest day for an a cafe.
Speaker 1: How about we hook you up with a week's worth of the best cocks at Cookschies.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, boy boy.
Speaker 1: I almost combined the word galaxy and coffee, but then I selected the wrong letters and came out in all sorts of pro wrongness.
Speaker 8: Very bad timing for ready to drop by.
Speaker 5: Ride my pony. Indeed, good morning to you, Tom Ran morning Hazy, Jodes, how are you?
Speaker 2: And if he wasn't thinking about that, he was obsessing over my fratata.
Speaker 5: Top end but a big solidate with the torpay what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, don't seem what you were poisoned by one of your own fratatas.
Speaker 2: Either way, it felt like I was on all fours a lot.
Speaker 5: Jody the human and Jody the cow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so it's like, oh which one?
Speaker 5: Let's not get it confused.
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Let's not milk the wrong Jody? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Let's god Anastasia from Water Lakes, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Pay Anastagia. You want a poll take you want to give to the cow. But if we go car beautiful there you guys, Hey, you're good at this.
Speaker 2: Storry. My Almo impression failed to get Hazy fired up. But if you okay, are you gonna look all right? I will if you want me to.
Speaker 5: You're still what you think you need to do?
Speaker 3: Okay, Elmo.
Speaker 2: And the Big Man shot the pants off all of us this week with his intimate sex and the city knowledge.
Speaker 1: Could you name all Samantha, Miranda, Carrie and also Charlotte?
Speaker 5: What just happened? What just happened?
Speaker 2: You just made the women of Adelaude love you even more. But Diary, if someone had to sum up this short but sweet week, I guess it had to be. Hazy said.
Speaker 5: Look, I've got two words for everybody, both ends.
Speaker 8: I didn't say that. I didn't say that happen.
Speaker 2: So to Elmo, Elmore, our good friends from the Doggies.
Speaker 5: Where the body buddy God.
Speaker 2: Make sure you always answer the phone like this. You're completely gone. Later you gather around, gather around me. Jody and Hazy all send us a text you.
Speaker 5: Texting through for two seven one five four one double six.
Speaker 2: You just want to clarify that the text line is oh for double O nine one nine again? Did yes go off this weekend to Easter kings and queens?
Speaker 14: All my love Jody, We're going back into OZI on this daisy in again the Tuesday edition of On This Daisy.
Speaker 5: I thought that the way long weekend was never going to end. U.
Speaker 2: God, don't you get in this halfway through it and you're like, can I just Tuesday already? I want to go back to work.
Speaker 1: I just need an injection of some knowledge. Yeah, fun facts to get me through the week. Well, you're in luck on this day that is the second of April. In eighteen seventy seven, the first human cannonball Circus was performed at West's Amphitheater in London.
Speaker 2: I just wonder the brainstorming meeting where everyone sat around and went, what do we want to do today? Guys, Oh, let's blow someone out of a cannon.
Speaker 5: Shoot you out of a cannon. Yeah, we're getting the courage to do it. Yeah, this is the thing, let's try it.
Speaker 2: But also I would argue someone should have knock that on the head and gone, that's a stupid idea. Why would you do that?
Speaker 5: Money?
Speaker 1: And fine, yeah, name your top five cannonball athletes across the journey.
Speaker 2: There was Cannibal Keithy, he was good. Cameron Cannibal.
Speaker 5: Cameron Cannibal, very very solid, persistent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris Cannibal is Cannibal.
Speaker 5: Cannibal Kelsey, Yeah, Kelsey, of course, Cannibal Candace. She was very good as well, Mary Dave Warner.
Speaker 1: For Cannons two seven, most decks of playing cards was memorized. It was achieved by Dave Farrow, who memorized on a single s I thing a random sequence of fifty nine separate card packs totaling three thousand and sixty eight cards.
Speaker 5: And I can't remember my last name some days. I definitely can't remember my kids' birthday.
Speaker 2: But also someone should have knocked that idea on their head and said, I don't want to memorize three hundred and a thousand cards.
Speaker 5: Well right, oh mate, Yeah, maybe remember more useful stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like my kid's birth Yes, totally, so they can let you.
Speaker 1: Know, Dave, can you memorize my kid's birthdays for me please? Twenty thirteen, John Farnham was voted Australia's best singer of all time by a panel of more than one hundred Astralians singers and musicians commissioned by News Limited. No arguments here, No one's arguing, guy, It's just an absolute.
Speaker 5: Gift from the musical heavens. He'll make a come back. Don't you worry about that No.
Speaker 1: One song on the second of April in two thousand, Toga's a Miracle from Fragma.
Speaker 5: You might be like, what's this song? I bet you know about yet put it up