Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan show bloody madness observation coming in. Every time I hear that song, I imagine it's Travis Kelsey singing.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it looks it sounds like Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wish she told me the start of the song so I could imagine.
Speaker 1: Do we have a grab of it or can you rewind or something on all this equipment because it's important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree. Let's of course there's no hook there. Can we just listen to the start? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think it might start quickly, so in your mind imagine.
Speaker 2: Tom's imagine you can see.
Speaker 3: It, are you? I can? I mean knowing he'll try to start singing in the next six months, so you're probably on the.
Speaker 2: Mone and he'll be just as good.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you Chrissy's cliche fait.
Speaker 2: I have fallen in love anew with Whoopy Goldberg.
Speaker 3: We love her, I just.
Speaker 2: Love I love her.
Speaker 1: When someone is unashamedly, unabashedly salty and cranky, she's no, actually, because Ellen DeGeneres went that way and it was awful. Remember she had those dead eyes towards the end of her season and it was like, oh.
Speaker 3: There's a difference, and I can tell you what it is. Ellen still pretended to be happy and joyous on the show. I know we could pick, but she was pretending behind the scenes she was an assholes hoopy. Her saltiness is laid out in front of all of the audience. We see it.
Speaker 1: She's clearly too tired and too over it to be there, and yet she turns up every morning into that makeup chair, and I for one saluter.
Speaker 3: And to hear her then on like we're about to on a different talk show. She sounds happy and joyous.
Speaker 1: She's okay, she's she's appeared on a different talk show, as you said, to talk. Sister Act three now their sister Act, which was legendary Sister Acts two back in the Habit.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've seen it.
Speaker 3: I've not seen that either.
Speaker 1: Having said that, I'm looking at a still here, a very young Lauren Hill from the Fujis, and I feel like I've seen that, and that's from Sister Act too, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But Sister Act three is much anticipated and it is coming. But the great Maggie Smith, who is synonymous with the Sister Act has recently passed away, and that is what needed to be addressed by mus Goldberg.
Speaker 4: We're having to make some readjustments because we just lost Maggie Smith, as you know, and so we're we will get it done. We'll get it done. It just it just is a yeah, as a shift.
Speaker 1: I hope it is just like a shift in the script and not some spooky computer generated that never in a film and never works.
Speaker 3: That's almost insulting as well to do. Hey speaking, I will be being salty, So I check up on the views socials to see her saltiness. Yeah, and the day the morning after Trump won, they all went through the women and that gave their sort of opinion on it all.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind Trump recently very openly dissed Whoopie Goldber.
Speaker 2: He did and she was a stupid woman.
Speaker 3: We enjoyed that. But she in this speech, I'm not gonna play much of it, but she sort of again showed saltiness and sort of lifted the curtain on how she works and how she operates on that show. Have a listen, people.
Speaker 4: When I got out of the car today because nobody will let me drive, I saw people walking around.
Speaker 3: Look at you know drinking, then what is.
Speaker 4: The coffee stuff from Starbucks?
Speaker 3: Starbucks? I don't drink coffee, so I never remember it.
Speaker 1: I think you sort of know what Starbucks is, even if you're not a coffee drinker.
Speaker 3: I can you remember what Starbucks streat she's craking and the fact that the production don't let her drive herself.
Speaker 2: Ine, I wonder why that is. How old is she that they called that on her.
Speaker 3: I'd say they must have because she clearly isn't thrilled about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not allowed to drive. Apparently, here you go, she's only sixty eight.
Speaker 3: Let the girl get behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: And it's her birthday on Wednesday, which is World Kindness Day and my best friend's birthday as well. Now let's move on to bon Jovi and Pitbull.
Speaker 2: This is not This is not a typo. Now I'm going to play you something.
Speaker 1: It is the teaser for a song that bon Jovi and Pitbull are releasing together, and then I'm going to come back and tell you my thoughts. I mean, in a weird twist of eight, the computer screen in front of me just had the big words whoops, something went.
Speaker 2: Wrong, And I think that is exactly what's happened with this collaboration?
Speaker 3: Why are they doing this?
Speaker 1: Come on, Dad's get out of the garret. Stop playing air hockey and drinking Budweiser.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Oh not wrong until the kid LaRoy is in the Nova Red Room, very exclusive gig.
Speaker 3: I'm still mad that I'm not going.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you're not going.
Speaker 3: I mean, I could fly myself up for it. But do I love him that much? Chrissy's click, yes.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're up to.
Speaker 1: I think you're you're just cocooning a little bit. I get it after the week that you've had James Bond.
Speaker 2: Frankly, the.
Speaker 1: Daniel Craig, who played James Bond most recently is in the news and it just made me miss James Bond and like, how long was it since we've had a James Bond film? I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 3: And was that who did the song for that? Was that the Billie Eilish one? Yes?
Speaker 2: I think so, No Time to Die? Yeah, I feel like we're do you another one?
Speaker 1: And there was a big like fural kerfuffle rumor mill about who was going to play the new James Bond because Daniel Craig stepped down.
Speaker 3: We still don't know, no, and we don't even what's her name. Barbara Broccley is at the bar Barbara Brockley, Barbara Broccley. Usually she's in the press like sort of dropping hints on who it might be. We haven't had that for like six months, Yeah, which means they're not even in production yet.
Speaker 2: It is crack.
Speaker 3: We don't have one for years.
Speaker 2: Well, James Daniel, I just call him James Bond. He's synonymous with it.
Speaker 1: Daniel Craig doesn't want to talk about James Bond any more. He sat down to do a press junket for his new film Queer with an actor called Drew Starkey, who's got the most exquisite angelic face and vibe.
Speaker 2: I've not seen him in anything.
Speaker 3: He's ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: He's a really beautiful boy, like you would say that anyway.
Speaker 2: They're in this film together.
Speaker 1: They were, you know, put through some twenty questions by Variety and have a listen to the answer given actually by his co star Drew Starky about how many Bond films Daniel Craig had made?
Speaker 3: How many Games Bond films? Has Daniel meade? Are you asking me that I have to write the answer? I'm going to get it wrong? Answer gone, look too exactly. I don't know either.
Speaker 2: I count the five.
Speaker 1: Five Drew Starky wrote, too many is the official.
Speaker 3: Number, which makes me think, Like on set and when they've been sort of chatting that Daniel Craig's opened up about the fact he was over Ajames Bond those last couple of films.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, how many has he made?
Speaker 3: Fast? Was it five? Okay?
Speaker 1: Then the questioning turned two Daniel Craig about James Bond and his replacement.
Speaker 3: If you were to pass the Gems Bond torch, who would you love to see play him?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't care. He's one of the greatest answers of all time.
Speaker 1: Now, someone that we do care about is the Block and the episode that we've all been waiting for, the big auction episode is this Sunday I Reckon. It's the sort of TV that, even if you've not watched a frame of the series, you'll chune in.
Speaker 3: And watch it, watch the auctions.
Speaker 2: It's good fun you've absolutely got to.
Speaker 1: And there was a little bit of an expose or one on one an Evening with Oprah style interview last night with Kylie and her forgettable husband spread They sat down with said pastello want a current affair, and you know they seem good.
Speaker 3: Kylie and Brad are back and we're told back together. We definitely learned some things along the way. Did I learn anything? She wouldn't have meant it if she didn't. I just stuck to my guns.
Speaker 2: And we just have to see the ending be the ending.
Speaker 3: We just want everyone to like, we love everyone and we actually want them all to do.
Speaker 1: But we want everyone to come away from this with something achievable. And I don't even understand what that means. What do you mean come away with something achievable?
Speaker 3: I think she means come away with a lot of money.
Speaker 1: That's what That would be nice. That would make the ordeal that they went through worths.
Speaker 3: I kind of hope they win, Like I hope they make the most money out of everyone, because they've provided the most drama. They deserve. Yes to get the cash.
Speaker 1: And then they delivered a cheating scandal, which wasn't really truly scandal. They nearly broke up their long term relationship slash marriage over it.
Speaker 3: She nearly ran into a penguin in the pitch black of the night in Plon.
Speaker 1: She would have really hurt her feet when she was barefoot on the freeway, So it's called compensation.
Speaker 3: I agree. By speaking to Channel nine, Swanny, Chrissy's couch is back Monday. That's where we set you a task on Monday. You have to call us back Tuesday with the answer and you get a thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be easier.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your weekend, Swanny. I hope it's RESTful and relaxed.
Speaker 1: Thank you and saying to you Rickie, Lee, Tim and Joel taking you all the way up to the prespers of the weekend.
Speaker 2: We'll see you Monday. The Chrisy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 1: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Don Are You