Speaker 1: Jody and Hazes ask us anything.
Speaker 2: We're nothing is off limits because we're still breaking down some walls and getting to know each other the listeners and vice versa, and also produce.
Speaker 3: A share good Morning, the good morning.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite segment.
Speaker 5: You love it. You have a little glint in You're right, go on then into it.
Speaker 3: Ask you guys all these questions and if you do have a question, you can email us at breakfast at over nine to one nine a dot com dot au. So our first question is from Dante. Guys. I'm a no fluff kind of bloke and I think you guys are sounding good, but I'm asking for a friend. Have you ever been in a situation you can't talk yourselves out of?
Speaker 6: Hmm?
Speaker 1: There you go first with this one, al right, I'll go first.
Speaker 2: Picture of this young Andrew Hayes around the age of nineteen and really just exploring the world and trying to subverb myself and get myself involved in as many activities as possible. I used to live in Sydney, yes, and we used to frequent the night area of the King's Cross and I remember one particular nights venturing up to I can't even remember what it was, but it was like a five story facility, wasn't the classy one that was in the one in the middle of town anyway. And I remember getting halfway up and for whatever reason, I didn't think i'd have time to get to the toilet number one just too for those playing along at home, yep. So I remember being in the process, in the process of doing what I had to do, and just getting a tap of the shoulder. Oh no, big boolly bouncer, and he waited to see what I was going to say, yeap, which I said, literally, I've got nothing to say, mate, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Please, don't hurt me, Let's move on.
Speaker 2: He said, okay, And I thought there was nothing that I could have said there that was going to get me into that club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you sprung.
Speaker 6: I had a situation once where we were interviewing something, and it can be interviewing someone and it can be a very precarious situation in the studio, and we spoke to this person at length.
Speaker 5: It was a horrible interview. I hated it.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to say who it was. And they just didn't want to be there. They weren't about it, and so the interview ended, thank you very much, that's great, And then I thought the line had been disconnected because they went in the studio.
Speaker 5: You know how we do interviews down the line.
Speaker 6: So may I may or may not have teed off on this person and said that was the most horrible interview I've ever done in my life. And they were still there and launched a formal complaint against me.
Speaker 5: And the station.
Speaker 1: Off the record though, who was it? No, I'm not off the record.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: No no, no sports person, no no, no news person, no never, I will never tell.
Speaker 5: It was a singer, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: My gosh.
Speaker 1: That happened the okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Question number two. This one's come from T Shirt. I'm about to get a new iPhone for my thirtieth and before I do, I need to know from you both. Are you an iPhone or an Android? Person?
Speaker 1: I'm going to say T Shirt.
Speaker 3: Like she has a point of view on this, just throw up.
Speaker 5: Who has an Android?
Speaker 6: Is there anyone amongst this team who has an Android? If you've got an Android thirteen twenty four to ten, we'd love to hear from you, and why if.
Speaker 2: You can get through, because does it have a technology to call us up.
Speaker 3: I don't think. Look from this question, I think actually T Shirt is an android person, so you're probably just offended.
Speaker 5: It's fine to think.
Speaker 1: About androids as well.
Speaker 2: Is if I've sent someone to text and it's not blue, Yeah, there's a part of him. It's like, well do they even exist? When it goes through and it's green? Yeah, Like what's going on here? There's already a bit of a breakdown. And trust, yes, what I feel like that?
Speaker 1: Sean? Tell me why I have no idea?
Speaker 2: I starting to throw some questions back at you.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm with you, guys. iPhones all the way. I've had one for twelve years. I never swore.
Speaker 6: I don't know any different, No, no, except for I have one.
Speaker 5: Of those Samsung ericson flip phones. And how cool did you think you were?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little model, You're so cool and you're like this has just got no gadgets whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But I just need something to call me so I can flip it.
Speaker 5: How good I look?
Speaker 3: All right? Question number three for today it's come from test. Who is the most famous person you've ever come along? And metal visited in your work?
Speaker 5: Hmmm, that's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to go first with this.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go first because every time I do it, I get accused of name dropping.
Speaker 1: For almost decades.
Speaker 6: Well, well I won't do it then if you don't want to know, girl, Sorry, Tom Cruise, Russell Crowe, just him like Russell Brand, Taylor Swift, whatever.
Speaker 1: Hey, put your manners back? You stepping out of lane?
Speaker 7: What about you?
Speaker 5: Who's the most famous person you've met?
Speaker 2: I actually interviewed a couple of years ago. I interviewed Jesus Christ. We speak daily and whenever I'm in.
Speaker 1: The most famous person.
Speaker 3: Is a mutual conversation? Is just asking him?
Speaker 1: It's one way?
Speaker 5: Or is it just you repenting.
Speaker 1: Life of them? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Most famous person forgot, I'm gonna say I straight away goes sports?
Speaker 1: Can I say Bruce mcavan Yeah, Bruce mcavany.
Speaker 2: That's and some He's the one person when he walks in at Channel seven, everyone just sort of freezes.
Speaker 1: And he's got this crazy aura about him.
Speaker 6: He is the closest thing to Jesus Christ and God that you'll ever meet.
Speaker 5: Bruce mcavany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I talked to me. He doesn't talk back, so similar relation.
Speaker 3: He's a lovely, fantastic, and our final question is come from Dave Morning guys, love what you do? I do miss the throuple. I think he's referring to Ben, liamon Bell. But on that topic, who from Ben, Liam and Bell? Would you kiss, marry or shoot?
Speaker 1: Okay? You kick us off?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'd pash Bell. Who wouldn't?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 6: We all know you don't have a vest vested interest in us women. That's fine.
Speaker 5: I would probably marry Liam because he makes me laugh.
Speaker 6: He's very funny, yep, And that means I have no other option but to shoot Ben.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: It's always the boys to get short, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: I would kiss Belle, but I kiss her first, and then I'd marry Ben. And then I'd kill Liam because I feel like he's the jealous toop.
Speaker 6: I have never seen him perform, but I am so looking forward to this little sample sized bite of you bando.
Speaker 5: Men, Welcome to the studio.
Speaker 1: What a pleasure. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 5: So your show has it all been going?
Speaker 4: It's been going very well. So I'm a musical improviser. I chump with the audience every night and make songs up about their lives and it's lovely.
Speaker 6: Now you cannot come in without doing a little performance for us.
Speaker 1: We gotta do it.
Speaker 5: So how's this going to roll? Can you explain?
Speaker 1: This is one of my favorite things.
Speaker 4: I am now realizing that most of the bands that I loved when I was when I was younger, are having reunion concerts.
Speaker 1: They broke up, They're getting back to go Club seven Clubs seven.
Speaker 4: I mean, I lost my mind, Tina, So let's try this. Let's try it as though the three of us were in a band, the greatest band in the world, Jody Hazy and Big Rob.
Speaker 1: So let's try this.
Speaker 4: A lot of times when bands get back together, they're kind of reminiscing on the past. Let's do a fictional band that has never existed before. It's going to be our memories of the band. What I'm going to ask you to do, We're going to reminisce on a fictional history. When I stopped the beach, will you both tell me, like any rule you've ever broken in your entire life? And I'll say this to the listeners. I don't know what you're going to say. It is all genuinely off the top, And every time I stopped the beach you're going to give me a rule you broke. We're going to bring it in as though we were in a band together. Little rules like maybe maybe you stole Cadbury's cream egg. Maybe I don't know, you took extra toast when you were meant something small. It doesn't have to be true related. I think that's good. Should we try this, Yes, let's do it. Let's go the greatest band in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a, let's go. Let's go. Are we ready? I think we're ready? Ready.
Speaker 4: See back in the day, you know that they were crazy yet man, you know it was just me.
Speaker 1: And mister Hazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you know, b we totally lonely right there.
Speaker 1: They left me for Nova. Jody we back.
Speaker 4: You know, it's quite divine back inside the nine one nine here right there, man, Jody got the hype of lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, you know tonight, tell the crew, Jody, what's your first broken rule?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't eat red, mate, and then I'll have a few drinks and all the hot dog and a party piles.
Speaker 1: A hot dog under party pie. What's a party pie?
Speaker 5: Like a little pie?
Speaker 1: Prop it?
Speaker 4: Right there tonight, Lotti, Dottie, we'd be grabbing all the pies so we can rock it with the party. Check it.
Speaker 1: Then you know animals, she cares for them.
Speaker 4: You know that she's sectarian preparing vegetarians. Listen, life's a lottery. She's just like Hollaby. When she doesn't drink, she opened me often eats broccoli. Yet that's right inside her heart. There's some hardship. She wants more to life than just a parsnip. Check it right there, start to cry. I'm like Jody, put down the party pie.
Speaker 1: Listen, make mistakes.
Speaker 4: She got a hostage kid as soon as she's drunkest bloody steaking all the sausages. She got this kid, you know the right there. You know she loveing this. She doubled it. You wanted to the butchers quick. Hey, you know be listen, man totally pike some noiseful time.
Speaker 1: For the meat eating Jody.
Speaker 4: Now you know we go with crazy baby. We back up in the place, be with hazy hazy right there. You know that it's you tell the people in the room, what is your broken rule?
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes I ate grapes at the supermarket and don't pay for it.
Speaker 1: You know, sorry, how many how many grapes?
Speaker 2: Those grapes you've ever eaten, sometimes a whole bunch drop it.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's divine and this man is eating the prequel to winey. You know, man, Crazy Bee, Hazy Bee stealing Jacob's creek.
Speaker 1: Rough you do with this check a team?
Speaker 4: You know the man, he dexterously eats the red and green Yep, he pops him in the mouth like okay, hits both grapes like my man go rose. So there no tonight man, a star man has just been like barred from Kave Martin.
Speaker 1: When they see that, they take a stroll.
Speaker 4: You won't let the grapes go from mister Coles.
Speaker 1: So you know that we can do this man.
Speaker 4: You know what, listen, man, we going through We rock up with the stolen fruit.
Speaker 1: That's it. Hey, please go crazy make.
Speaker 4: Some noise for Jorny and Hazy is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, and we need to absolutely stress that. At no stage did you know what we were going to say?
Speaker 5: No very much, I started to say, and then it.
Speaker 4: Is you tried to say something, and I said, I'm strict. I got my own internal rule system, but I don't break by the way. Great great suggestions, great suggestions.
Speaker 5: Thank you, they're all true. I didn't realize you're a grape stealer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just need some energy on the go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought that it would turn into an award winning rap.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: I really like the idea. Excellent. You go to your local fruit of badge story, they're just like, oh, here he is. It's okay, we're making art here.
Speaker 5: Give it up for Amanda Man.
Speaker 6: Email us breakfast at Nova nine one nine dot com dot are you with any moral dilemmas that you have? And the judge will be in session and she will hand down a ruling on whether your behavior is inappropriate or not.
Speaker 1: She's did you straight enough?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Get that gavel out and you're just a new woman.
Speaker 5: It's easy, dear Judge.
Speaker 6: Jody, I met a guy on tinder ooh, and his personality is pretty great. We've been facetiming for a week now and he's putting a lot in a lot of effort on his own. Before meeting in person, he said he had to confess that he has a criminal record. Andrew Hayes from pushing drugs a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wow.
Speaker 6: Since then, he hasn't done any drugs and said he made tons of changes and has his life together. Now, obviously I'm skeptical and I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt because I have trust issues in general already. This is so messy, Ladies, have you ever experienced this? Is it always bad to go for a guy like this? Or could it possibly work out any of you, ladies dating someone with a criminal record?
Speaker 5: Please help judge.
Speaker 2: So clearly it's not Jeremy Meeks. Remember hot mugshot guy.
Speaker 5: He was so he was so hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's such a bad boy.
Speaker 5: He's such a bad boy. We love a bad boy. We do love a bad boy. Having said that from a woman who spends.
Speaker 6: In her other job, in her other life, an inordinate amount of time in court, it always fascinates me the amount of people on meth, The amount of people on meth in this state of South Australia is extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not reading this he's saying that's good or bad.
Speaker 6: No, it's very bad, just because I can't imagine anyone watching the news going, oh, I should try some myth because that's worked out really well for all of those criminals.
Speaker 5: Like it's it's a scourge. So I'd just be very very wary with this one. I'd be very skeptical.
Speaker 6: And because drugs, once they get a holdier, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drugs remarks. We know that, and I look at it no stage.
Speaker 2: I think what you're trying to say is don't do meth And that's a great strong message, Thank you, doctor Rody.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just saying from my experience, it never pans out well for people. Okay, people do stupid things on meth.
Speaker 1: That's so true. News reader Abby, your thoughts.
Speaker 6: On segue into someone who's done myth.
Speaker 1: So have you done metho?
Speaker 6: One d per.
Speaker 5: Confirmed that I haven't.
Speaker 8: But from somebody who has dated morons her entire life to this lovely lady who has emailed in actions speak louder than words. As you get older, you realize that they can say everything they want to say, but actions speak louder than words.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: I was dating someone who kept getting himself a little bit mixed up in the law, and he was all change, of change, of change, but his action.
Speaker 6: Had not a little bit mixed up in the law. Is like saying I'm a little bit pregnant. Either, you're mixed up in the law, or you're not abs.
Speaker 8: Exactly right, so get away from him if his actions don't match his words.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that, you are okay. Thoughts thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: Are you dating someone who's been a criminal? Are you dating someone who's been in prison?
Speaker 1: Are you dating Jeremy Meeks?
Speaker 6: That's a little bit niche I reckon, okay, if we're going to get a Heapa calls on that.
Speaker 1: All right, We love your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Please get Dohl breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot Are you any moral to let me have?
Speaker 5: Let us know? Do you judge?
Speaker 1: Jody?
Speaker 6: I'm met a guy on Tinder. His personality great, been facetiming great. But however, she's discovered that he's got a criminal record from pushing drugs a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: Should she give him a chance? That's the question. We love a bad boy.
Speaker 2: We're talking about bad boys, and just in the song there before, it's like what was nome of that? From Sons of Anakin and the entire room goes.
Speaker 3: Oh ja, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's so amazing.
Speaker 2: He was a certified criminal and he died some really really bad.
Speaker 6: Things, some bad stuff, but he's so hosh so hot, isn't he? He produces alas, here's my dream men.
Speaker 7: I have rewatched some of that many times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, three abby thoughts on Jack's Hello, Yes, anything to do with that?
Speaker 1: Hey, Jax, what did you get up to today?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I murdered a few guys and peddled some drugs and firearms.
Speaker 5: Come and patch me.
Speaker 1: What's for dinner?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 2: Jacks?
Speaker 1: You're so awesome. It doesn't work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it kind of does work like that. I don't know what are your thoughts on this one?
Speaker 7: So I personally think your passes your past and if you've changed, good on you. You know, you've you've done a really strong thing and people should forgive you.
Speaker 5: Well, let's go to some jurors.
Speaker 6: Kelly from Ingle Farm, what do you think?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm pretty much the same with her because my partner is a criminal, So I think, yeah, the past is the past, and they've just you've just got to have trust in them.
Speaker 1: I think, did it take your while Kelly to forgive and forget? I suppose not.
Speaker 9: Really, because we actually were talking while he was in prison, and I knew him before he went to prison, so the crime didn't really matter.
Speaker 5: To me that much, right, And so can I ask what he did?
Speaker 6: Was it really bad or was it something that you did sort of you know, move on?
Speaker 9: It was really bad. He actually went in for murder.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And so you're still together.
Speaker 9: Yep, we're still together. We have two kids. Like, we're pretty strong. Yep, it's good.
Speaker 10: He's on parole for the rest of his life.
Speaker 9: So that's a downfall. But now we're good.
Speaker 7: He's good.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's best medicine to move forward, to forgive. Yeah, it's a prime example from Kelly.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Kelly. Let's go to Mel from Morphot Vale. Hey, Mel, Hey, what do we do here?
Speaker 10: I've been on both sides, so I've been the person with the past, and I've been the person dating, and I think if his action and words are matching, yes, sweet, you're good. But she's saying, you know, I've already got trust issues. So is this actually that she's got a problem with his past or is this that she's just got trust issues and looking for an exit?
Speaker 2: Great questions, great questions, whole new can of worms there, So melt you.
Speaker 5: You believe people can change and evolve and move on.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, I'm twenty years on the other side of addiction, like serious addiction, from people dying and you know, various crimes. And you know, I'm a business owner, I'm a homeowner. I've got beautiful grandchildren and children that they's driving. You can totally flip it around from serious, serious addiction. It's hard, and you have to really put the work in every day. Even twenty years later, it's still every day. You've got to put the work in. Yeah, but your actions and your words really need to match up one hundred percent every minute of the day. Otherwise you just stay in that cycle.
Speaker 6: Okay, Mel, Can I say congratulations to you because addiction is a horrible, horrible disease and for you to come out the other side is incredible.
Speaker 5: So well done. Thank you, Good on you, Mel.
Speaker 2: Couple of unbelievably strong calls this morning. Good You've got a tough decision to make.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: The pressure being a judge is so hard. It's so hard. It's a burden every day.
Speaker 2: I don't think of just a judge in the court of the law doesn't actually wave their hands down and go it's just so hard.
Speaker 1: This is so hard. Oh my gosh. So that's one thing you work on.
Speaker 6: It's my body language. Okay, I am going to say on this run open your heart.
Speaker 5: Give someone the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 6: They may have made a mistake, but people can change, they can evolve, they can grow as humans. And as long as as Abby in the newsroom said, and as our caller said, their actions match up with their words, then.
Speaker 7: Go for it.
Speaker 1: There you go, gabble me final ruling. It's time to really reflect.
Speaker 5: Yes, really drill down on what's transpired.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that feels like you're about to.
Speaker 6: Tee off on you, That's exactly what's about to happen.
Speaker 1: Great Enjoy the week's work via JODI's Diaries Junny's Diary.
Speaker 6: Dear Diary, prepare for a big verbal dump this week.
Speaker 5: It's been a big one.
Speaker 6: Ludicrous had everyone asking if I was okay, I.
Speaker 1: Want a song on February twenty seven. In two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Four, was yeah, my usher, free dreaming, little jan.
Speaker 5: And ludicrous, ludicrous Okay.
Speaker 6: We spoke celebrities and we asked my good friend Andrew, who was the most famous person he's ever met?
Speaker 5: Is your natural face? Just jealous?
Speaker 1: I've met a qualker.
Speaker 6: And I reck God forbid a woman could outdo her co host on the Celebrity front. Fretis said, to do this because I know you're going to claim me.
Speaker 5: But I didn't meet her once. I was lucky enough.
Speaker 6: All right, I won't talk about it.
Speaker 5: You didn't say, you didn't have to say anything.
Speaker 1: You just rolled your not a visual medium, okay. Took a deep breath to get rid of to say, of course you Okay.
Speaker 6: The only reason I'm saying it is because she was as lovely in person as you ever imagined she would be.
Speaker 1: She was so nice she would that's good. So she's one of good friends. She was one of you good friends that by the way, oh goodness.
Speaker 5: Quite frankly, it had him saying Darry. This week, Matt Hale.
Speaker 6: Came in to put me under hypnosis, and of all things that I could say out of my brain, I chose to talk about my co host getting horny about blue animated characters. All I know about Avatar is it makes him really horny.
Speaker 5: It makes you so.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that it makes me that horny.
Speaker 5: It makes you so that is, it makes you horny. Avtar makes you horny, you know it.
Speaker 2: I think at one stage I said that those big blue beasts were quite athletic, and I remember saying that it made.
Speaker 6: Me warn you're turned on by a blue person.
Speaker 1: And then changed. I fell in love to kay people.
Speaker 10: Darry.
Speaker 6: I was hoping by now Hazy because gain control over his oral facilities, particularly when it came to the biggest solo artist on the planet.
Speaker 1: Tickets coming out very very soon.
Speaker 2: I get ready, thirteen twenty fourteen, your first chance this morning to score some ag Shearing tickets.
Speaker 6: The finish line was there, and Diary, I discovered this week that what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. It's okay for Hazy to talk about his football injuries.
Speaker 2: I've tried to take out a big bloke and right at the time where I wish that he didn't move, he sort of turned away and I got in front on and he raised his knee yep, and his knee collected me right in the nether region. And it was a pain that I had never felt before, so much so that I couldn't really walk properly. When I saw the doctor, doctors, you know, we would damage here bang erupted testicle ooh.
Speaker 1: Bursting out as they say, and then here we are.
Speaker 5: It's not where we planned to go, but we were right there.
Speaker 3: Yes to other phones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then good morning to you, Sarah.
Speaker 10: I think that hazy sh you're just trying to win the open.
Speaker 2: You're trying at Windstare Open, snut mate the amount of girls at Marble Bar.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, I'd say the reviews laugh. It never worked, But.
Speaker 6: I can't talk about my genuine ailment sustained being a professional journalist trying to deliver a serious news story about pole dancers and Snoop Dog. I basically did a story on the girls that are going to be backup dancers for.
Speaker 1: Snoop Dogs, or she did. Everyone's been craving it.
Speaker 6: Theoretically, if Snoop was to request a middle aged mother of four for next Wednesday, Carlie, what move could I do to impress him?
Speaker 5: A fireman spin for sure.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's grab your hands up.
Speaker 1: Yep, please on the whole yep, yep.
Speaker 7: Then we're going to go through a little spin.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, Snoop snow loves it a good body roll.
Speaker 1: Don't give me his work.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that little bit in particular, can you just paint a bit of a visual for us, because how do I describe this?
Speaker 1: It was doing plenty usually.
Speaker 5: And I'm still sore like my anathizer spore. Is that too much information?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm fine.
Speaker 2: I've got this natural little mechanic there where I saw of zigone out when I hear a red flag, I've just heard white noise for the past ten seconds.
Speaker 5: Why don't you have a cry about it? Andrew?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 5: So ludicrous?
Speaker 1: Snoop dog flap it like your par rap it like your par.
Speaker 5: And horny hazy. Have a great weekend, love.
Speaker 1: Jooning on there if you're better.
Speaker 5: I've had so many points this week where I thought, where's my career headed?
Speaker 6: I pulled danced on the news and then I sent an email yesterday to Todd, our sound guy, and I was like, can you put the burst nut bit into the.
Speaker 5: There's a boys in my head going where are you at?
Speaker 6: Mate?
Speaker 7: Where are you at with your career?
Speaker 1: And then the email came through just before this morning first nuts in there study Live. Welcome to the Princess of Death producers.
Speaker 5: My favorite nickname, Good morning waiting your whole life for that.
Speaker 7: I have it beats tweetled dumb.
Speaker 1: That's what I got in school.
Speaker 7: Everyone's used to pronounce a tweeter.
Speaker 5: Original that's STUPI yeah, you've.
Speaker 1: Touched on your torturous child. You moved sixteen times.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I did, relentlessly bullied.
Speaker 5: A couple of different dads, several different moms.
Speaker 3: Months federal life.
Speaker 7: Me when mummy hears this, all right, dead alive? You know the jo I'll give you a few celebrities, ye a bio when they were born. You tell me if there's too with us or not? Okay, good, go start Christopher Lee. So Christopher Frank Karendini Lee CB many men.
Speaker 1: Tailed and king and made peace afterwards. Can may not take counsel together as we once did, my old friend.
Speaker 7: An English actor and singer in a long career spanning more than sixty years, Lee often portrayed villains and appeared as Count Dracula in Seven Hammer Horror Fields, as well as playing Suraman in Lord of the Rings. Born May nineteen twenty two. Deer alive.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say dead straight up. That would make him what one hundred and one, one hundred and two this.
Speaker 7: Year something like that, Yeah, one hundred and one this year.
Speaker 1: Pretty quick.
Speaker 7: Maths people, have lived longer, Jody, I'm so dead too, correct?
Speaker 5: Come on sad?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: Alright if we draw this given I'm the previous winner from last week, yes, do I retain the mantle as winner?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Just like even if it was a too well drawn the cricket over in India, then India would have retained the.
Speaker 6: Saying, because there was a good thirty five seconds when I was thinking what.
Speaker 7: All right next?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 7: Helen Ready Helen Maxine Ready an Australian American singer, actress, television host and activist. Born in Melbourne to a show business family, Already started her career at age four, famous for her hit I Am Woman born October nineteen forty one. Dead or alive?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I.
Speaker 6: Am?
Speaker 1: I am dead? That's my answer?
Speaker 7: Yeah, alright, what do you think I feel like?
Speaker 5: She did die?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 1: Again? Do you want to see it?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 7: I am so dead.
Speaker 1: I'm no longer with everyone.
Speaker 7: In peace? Well correct, that's a that's too old.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, this is the designer.
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, Ed O'Neil.
Speaker 6: I can just.
Speaker 1: Imagine my old man with his buddy sitting at their lawn chairs, laughing their asses off.
Speaker 3: And I missed the whole day of football because I'm trying to get in touch.
Speaker 1: With my emotion.
Speaker 7: Edward Leonard O'Neill an American actor and comedian. His biggest roles include Out Bundy on Married with Children and most notably Jay Pritchett on Modern Family, in which he is nominated for three Primetime Emmy Awards and won four SAG Awards the Screen Actor Guild Awards. Born April nineteen forty six at her alive.
Speaker 5: I tell you what I remember watching that show as a young child.
Speaker 6: Married Were Children, Yeah, and just thinking even I knew then this guy's a sexist pig. Oh yeah, it's pretty intense. WHOA, he's great on Modern Family, but on the first show it was and he made like suggestive comments about his daughter.
Speaker 5: No horrendous. Anyway, he's still loved.
Speaker 2: Oh someone's a big Peg Bundy fan. Yeah, I'm going to say I'm just going to go out on a limb here. I'm going to say that he isn't with us anymore.
Speaker 7: Incorrect, Jo, you don't retain that title. Coffee on Hazy.
Speaker 1: I'd tell you what our Bundy ever runs into, Jody, getting.
Speaker 7: To know you, getting to know all the bull you hazy.
Speaker 6: The whole family is in the studio at the moment, because we feel like it's important that we know everything.
Speaker 5: About the people we work with.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're moving forward, and it's the intimate little details about someone that lets you take.
Speaker 1: The next step in developing a relationship.
Speaker 6: That's fair and we're all about team here, so it is crucial that we know the background of all of you.
Speaker 5: And I'm looking at all of you.
Speaker 2: So, for example, producers always in Zoey, good morning, good morning. It gives a fun fact about you.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 7: Well, my go to is that I've lived in sixteen houses in eighteen ten years, so moved a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about your broken childhood.
Speaker 5: We genuinely feel sad that no one loved you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I couldn't quite settled, could you.
Speaker 2: Character made new friends and then I had to go just really really reads like some kind of really traumatizing sitcom.
Speaker 5: It certainly explains why she's got so many issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right, So we're breaking barrings. It's really good. I news read it, ay, good morning, good morning. Fun fact about yourself.
Speaker 8: Oh there's a few, but let's go with my dogs became famous earlier also last year when they became the ambassad dogs for the Prospect Counsel for the very first for the very first dashdown race in the state.
Speaker 7: Dogs.
Speaker 2: And finally that's a very good fun fact. And finally, producer Sean anything we should know about you? What have you got because we're trying to unravel this onion? And geez jo, there's a few lazers.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I've never seen an onion with so many layers on the outside.
Speaker 5: Good one, then good morning.
Speaker 3: Look I've got a few fun facts. So outside of work, I'm a giant pumpkin judge.
Speaker 1: Of course you are.
Speaker 5: What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: I could have picked that too, by the way, said nobody.
Speaker 3: Ever so the giant pumpkins, which are about three to one hundred kilos, I judge An MC those awards in Queensland every year.
Speaker 5: How do you how do you even judge of pumpkin?
Speaker 6: Like it?
Speaker 5: From size weight?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 3: Wait? Definitely? Wait right?
Speaker 1: What sort of fee we're talking for MC work when it comes to pumpkins.
Speaker 3: I do it for the love.
Speaker 1: I could have picked that. I wouldn't have thought that a massive budget.
Speaker 3: I even pay for my own flights. Sure else look for the past.
Speaker 5: Can I just hold you up there?
Speaker 6: Because the pump Pumpkin Growers Association of Queensland are going Should we pay an mc?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: This this idiot wants to.
Speaker 3: Look for the past ten years, I've been a professional Christmas light shot.
Speaker 1: That's not a real thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I for about a year and a half played cash Cow.
Speaker 5: What on Sunrise?
Speaker 3: Anytime cash Cow was visiting the Sunshine State?
Speaker 1: You were the cashcow cash Cow.
Speaker 3: When they visited the Sunshine State. So at the Royal Queensland Show and at the Commonalf Games.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So the cash Cow isn't a real power?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, real power?
Speaker 7: Anything else you want to reveal?
Speaker 3: M No, I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Really, that's it. You're good?
Speaker 6: Are you sure?
Speaker 7: Nothing to see?
Speaker 1: Nothing to see it? I think that's it because and I we've got sent some stuff.
Speaker 6: We've done our research.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what about this?
Speaker 2: Just try and wrap your head around what we're about to say, because this might be an actual thing that I bet you're going to sit there and go I didn't know that existed. This is Sean Sandalan's producer. Sean It's by the way. In June twenty fifteen, speaking on seven News about the opening of a new tunnel in Brisbane.
Speaker 4: The barricades come down at around nine o'clock and among the is hoping.
Speaker 3: To be first through his tunnel enthusiast Sean, it's just an exciting new way. You look at ten years ago we didn't have any tunnels, and now we've got three.
Speaker 1: How excited a tunnel enthusiast is tunnel Sean?
Speaker 5: I told you when you started that you needed to appear normal.
Speaker 3: Look, you don't know how exciting is to go through a tunnel the first time. Yes, really doesn't have any of them except from the hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Let's jump back into this little thing with Channel seven and here's Sean talking about lining up to see such a tunnel.
Speaker 3: You'll mistaking out your spot, so so you don't want to cause any traffic issues, but just waiting for that perfect time that they release the gates and you drive on in.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's a platform for people setting through their text on O Doublene one nine No on nine saying hey guys, any info on the latest tunnels.
Speaker 1: Happening in Adelaide. And this man gets very much up and about Look, I do.
Speaker 3: Love a good time. Like the tunnels that you drive through, they're very exciting to be Look.
Speaker 5: Do we bring up your sexuality in this boot? Do you ever look at Kara?
Speaker 6: Does anyone ever look at their spouse and genuinely go are you trying to kill me? Because that's exactly what I thought yesterday. I looked at my husband and I thought, are you actually trying to knock me off? So this all started a little while ago when I got a notification saying that he'd updated my life insurance.
Speaker 1: Okay, because that's like a like an off red flag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And I would have thought, I'm not sure what the situation is in your family, but I would have thought all my money would go like equally to my children. Not so he updated it so it was like fifty percent him and then whatever was left over.
Speaker 5: Childrens.
Speaker 1: He's very good and he controls all your numbers. So you just trust him. You just trust him in the process.
Speaker 6: I really did trust him until yesterday when I was driving my car and the brakes didn't work, and so I've text him and I said, hah, what have you done in my car?
Speaker 5: Are you trying to knock me off? Kind of thing.
Speaker 6: And then he's like, oh, what's going on. Take it to a mechanic, and so I did. And the mechanic said, there is an apse, like an actual slice in the hose, in the break hose. And I'm going that, how did that happen? How is there like a massive cut in my break hose? And the mechanic looks at me and I'm not joking. He goes, there's someone who doesn't like you.
Speaker 5: My husband's trying to kill me.
Speaker 1: Laughing about it. You're somehow still alive, I know, so anyway I've survived.
Speaker 5: But if I don't, everyone now knows what's happened.
Speaker 1: Tody's in danger.
Speaker 6: Well, Hazy, you're new here to Nover, and you need to tread very carefully because you have quite the reputation for getting people's names wrong.
Speaker 10: Ah.
Speaker 2: So you want to go into a situation, a social situation, with confidence, and you want to address people by their name because obviously it's easy just to call everyone mate. Yeah, it's try and get on the front foot. Yeah, but if you stuff it up, it stays with them, I think for a lifetime. For example, if I was calling you, I don't know, Jemima instead of Jody for a long time.
Speaker 1: You're going to remember that, aren't you.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and I'm going to think you're arrogant. At the same time, my husband and I have a system. If we're in a social situation and I say, oh, Hi, how are you going? This is my husband Greg. He knows that's his cue that I don't know the name of the person that we're speaking to, so he'll go, hey, I'm Greg. And then only on the very rare occasions they won't reciplitate it, and then we're.
Speaker 5: Both in the dark.
Speaker 1: They should pick it up as well.
Speaker 2: And then afterwards, when they introduced themselves, you go, oh, sorry, I was just about to introduce you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but you jumped into the job for me exactly.
Speaker 6: We have a mutual friend at Channel Street, which is one of my best friends in the world, and she took great delight in telling me a story about Hey, you for many years, many years mixed up someone's name.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if this is my fault or the person who I've been calling a wrong name for so long and sad fault for not correcting him, but yes, probably about three years. A gentleman by the name of Steve, who for whatever reason, I was calling Paul. It's not a go to name, is it. So the person you're talking about a mutual friend. His name is Chantelle and up near her office. And then one time I walked past Paul at the time and said, thanks for that, mate, good on you. Paul, be back in a second. And Chas is absolutely losing it.
Speaker 1: What is going on here? Chantelle four his name? Okay, you're kidding.
Speaker 2: For years I've been calling him Paul, and he'll go, okay, morning Paul, morning Hazy just takes it, accepts it like he'd accepted it.
Speaker 1: So I don't know who's in the wrong here.
Speaker 6: First and foremost, Well, okay, but your form has transferred over to No.
Speaker 7: Over nine one nine.
Speaker 5: Tell everyone what happened.
Speaker 2: Already happened. I've met a lot of people, a lot of people at the over Christmas party. I'm banking all these names.
Speaker 9: Did Zoe.
Speaker 2: Zoey still hung over a little bit only months ago? And then a young man by the name of JOHNO who I met, who's fantastic young man works up at Double A for the bit rel likable bloke. So he came in one morning to fix something, and I have jumped on the front foot and gone there he is.
Speaker 1: Get over there, Jimmy. I haven't been this embarrassed for a long time.
Speaker 2: He started having conversation and fixing something in here, and mid conversation when yeah, da da da, it's John O by the way, and he carried on it's Jemimah and hazy on not but