Speaker 1: Yes, is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicked Chrissy's click face. Well, I am mad.
Speaker 1: I am mad for my queen and savior, Taylor Swift just coming second on the Billboard magazine of most I want to say, most influential.
Speaker 3: Pop Star, the top ten stars in the twenty first century.
Speaker 1: Pop stars, Beyonce one and Taylor Swift came second. I mean, that's not what my heart tells me is the true ranking? What does your heart tell you is the true ranking?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I actually don't know. I think I'm leaning towards Taylor. Yes, I think yeah, in the last decade, especially Taylor.
Speaker 3: Taylor.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, I'm living proof that coming second is actually better than winning.
Speaker 3: Suck that, Reggie, do not say that. It's me love you, Reggie.
Speaker 1: So that's what the situation has been this week, and I don't really want to talk about it because I feel like Taylor was robbed.
Speaker 2: That aside.
Speaker 1: Accompanying this ranking and this article was a video clip of the winners Top ten I'm gonna say top five definitely. Taylor Swift was in it and featured in the footage was a snippet from the Kanye West video for the song famous You didn't You didn't make her famous?
Speaker 3: From Kanye West. If you see your ministries.
Speaker 4: Give him Kane's best tune.
Speaker 2: It is a great tune.
Speaker 1: And you know that I think, against my better judgment, Kanye West is a musical genius.
Speaker 2: But you know people say.
Speaker 1: When you go out to a dinner party, never talk politics, religion, and something else. What's the point in going out and talking. I would add Kanye West and Taylor Swift to those three things, because don't get me started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I have fought.
Speaker 1: With somebody in a very embarrassing and vocal way that believed that Kanye West made Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: But also she is.
Speaker 4: There's the argument, now, Swannny with all the Beyonce stuff and the thank you Beyonce, that the reason Kanye did that was to protect Taylor from Beyonce.
Speaker 3: That's the TikTok conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And is the Earth flat TV?
Speaker 3: So I'll get back to.
Speaker 1: You, nah, thank you so much, David.
Speaker 2: So they included this and it was.
Speaker 1: Shocking and Taylor has referred to it in the past as revenge porn, so she doesn't like it. No, they've taken it down. But I think that this is not the sort of thing that happens unintentionally.
Speaker 3: You think Bill would have done it to like take a dig.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how much footage there is to choose from of my Queen and Savior, anything from the erarors to her, anything from when she was a little girl on stage, It's all documented. Why choose that?
Speaker 4: I wonder, Swanny if it's because Taylor has quite a clean image, right, that is the most salacious and sexy sort of image of her, even though it's not it's a wax figure or a figure.
Speaker 2: It's a wax figure.
Speaker 4: But maybe that's why, to catch people's eyes scrolling through the feats, that's why.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just think I reckon. That's real bad.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Next, we are so excited. Drake has announced he's heading down under and in Chrissy's quisy, we are looking for two die hard fans.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely leaving the house for this better.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would drag you there.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Chrissy Swan Shows, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We are almost out of here, and what a show, what a week.
Speaker 3: Grabbed the podcast if you missed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't want to miss this, but let's do this first Chrissy's clique fait. So first things first, Today is Thanksgiving Day in America. Oh and I'm so surprised that or is it the twenty eighth, the twenty eighth, whatever?
Speaker 3: That today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm always so surprised that that hasn't taken off here.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving, yes, because.
Speaker 1: I have always thought it's the most beautiful premise and it's not Christian or religious like you know, Christmas.
Speaker 2: It is just.
Speaker 3: About giving thanking. Yeah, where did it come from?
Speaker 1: I did google it actually just before we started speaking, and it's sort of like a harvest kind of thing. It's probably like a pagan festival, probably not unlike Halloween. But we love Halloween.
Speaker 3: Here absolutely, and we have an embraced Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Like Halloween, I know, and I really think we should. I might ever had Thanksgiving lunch next year. I've always wanted to, but it always comes around so quickly, and that's Christmas and it's crazy, but I'm going to plan it anyway. Macy's, the department store, has a very very famous annual Thanksgiving Day parade, and Australians have stolen the show. Of course, Bluie was there, who is a global sensation.
Speaker 3: Everyone loves a bit of blue but.
Speaker 2: We were very thrilled to see our girl.
Speaker 1: Kylie Minogue, Melbourne's own Kylie Minogue strutting her stuff on a float as if she was on the closing credits of Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Speaker 2: One of my top five of all time.
Speaker 3: Slow what a choice video.
Speaker 2: One not I love the head I love she's been out of president.
Speaker 3: She goes a bit down anyway, I'd rather that.
Speaker 1: And there's been a lot of sort of controversy around lip syncing and all of that. She made it very clear she wasn't lip syncing. The feedback online was what Kylie is absolutely singing live.
Speaker 2: She made so we sure we knew by going.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: New York.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you who also performed at the Thanksgiving Day parade. Her name is Ariana. It's not Ariana Grande from Wicked. It's the other one from Van de pump Rules, Oh, Arianimatics, Arianamatics, And it's the saddest thing I've seen in a very long time.
Speaker 3: It sounds like karaoke.
Speaker 2: What is that back eat track?
Speaker 3: That backing beat makes it even more depressing backing.
Speaker 1: Track reminds me of the Cassio keybod I got in nineteen eighty five, you know, hit Boss and Nova. Anyway, she has released that single. It is, of course love Me, Love Me by the Cardigans. Oh I think it's by the Cardigans. Well no, it's Love Fool by Cardigans Love Fools.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it shouldn't have been covered and it's definitely you shouldn't have been covered by her. What you need to do is google it and see the facial expressions and it's totally young Johnny Young Talent Times School nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 4: Isn't it funny Swanny to think that she is on that stage because of scandal? Ol Like, that's what brought her really into the limelight because Tom sande Old cheated on her. And now suddenly she's singing the Cardigans at a Thanksgiving parade in New York City in one of.
Speaker 1: The biggest global events of our time.
Speaker 4: I love come on mad Beautiful Weekend. What a show we had today podcasted?
Speaker 3: If you missed it, you don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: Hugo Weaving is a gentle man. I didn't even ask you, what have you gone on.
Speaker 2: For the weekend.
Speaker 4: I am going down to celebrate my dad's birthday on the peninsula.
Speaker 2: Oh, happy birthday, Dabba.
Speaker 3: What about you, Swanning?
Speaker 2: Nothing fun.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you