Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at nov fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and happy Monday.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Melbourne morning.
Speaker 2: Clint morning everyone.
Speaker 5: Morning to our birthday boy.
Speaker 6: By Jason birthday, birthday.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Sixty two today.
Speaker 6: He's not in his sixties yet, he's in his fifty.
Speaker 2: In my fifties.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what, how old are you.
Speaker 2: When I do hit my fifties. I can't be working with you two because I will never hit the end of it.
Speaker 6: No, because we'll always be younger than you.
Speaker 5: Always you still forty four forty four three, hold on trees forty four, it's mid forties.
Speaker 4: It's forty four. Forty forty four is a great, great pay.
Speaker 2: Forty five in mid forties.
Speaker 4: Forty four sesthetically pleasing.
Speaker 6: Doesn't esthetically pleasing? Four forty forty four I thought you meant I look you do too. Birthdays enough.
Speaker 2: Not the person that number.
Speaker 5: I got so many reasons to celebrate. Did you have a nice Father's Day.
Speaker 2: I had a great Father's Day yesterday. It was awesome. I woke up. The boys were like little waiters outside the room with the coffee and yeah, they did breaking bed and stuff. It was really good. Yeah. And then I did something very cultured.
Speaker 5: We will be the judge of whether it's cultured on this. You think going to a Mexican you think going to Nandos even is cultured?
Speaker 2: What's what it is?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 2: Not in my wheelhouse? I think did you enjoy it? I loved it. I'll tell you what it was coming up next.
Speaker 4: Actually, so proud of you. You're really changing, You're really getting out of your comfort.
Speaker 6: So this was a full day activity and it was out my did everyone got all three children? Just one just one child? Just want to pick the favorite?
Speaker 4: Yeah, fathers they didn't want to see all.
Speaker 2: I know, like I did different things. I went and played pool with Felix in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: This was with Hudson obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do you know I had to wear nice clothes and everything was very Wow.
Speaker 6: Where do you think.
Speaker 4: For a million bucks you wouldn't get to wear nice clothes and everything.
Speaker 6: To check?
Speaker 2: God? No, what'd be singed, burn up on trick. I'll run it through it next. Anyway, a lot going on.
Speaker 6: Did you go to the buffet at the Langham? The Langam?
Speaker 2: I've heard.
Speaker 6: Really every every form of delicacy from a writer right around the world.
Speaker 2: We must go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, better than the pizza you can get whatever.
Speaker 4: The dessert bar at that Langham is.
Speaker 6: Amazing, extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Should we go today?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Weekend? See if it's open, might not be open.
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: No, I've got the office cold. Okay.
Speaker 5: Clint started it, I caught it, but you didn't get it too bad.
Speaker 6: There was two days you got it.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, you did. You were in bed for a couple of days. I think that's me today. I had the most quiet.
Speaker 2: Weekend and you didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: Friday night I was asleep in the first quarter of the footy. You we'll talk about the frog.
Speaker 5: Like eleven hours and I woke up sick and I'm like how, And then Saturday night did nothing? Ye woke up yesterday sick And it turns out what's happened to give?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I bought all the merchandise when I was sick. Yeah, hand it down.
Speaker 2: Johnson and Johnson over here, will help out when he walks.
Speaker 5: Put me down to the chemistry house. After this, getting all the merchant.
Speaker 2: Hey guys for colden, we need to chat about forty later we did what what winds over the weekend. Great to see the Suns and the cats.
Speaker 6: You see the little cheer squad that gathered at the Gold Coast airport last night.
Speaker 2: Greet the players took me back to my childhood when I waited out at the Brisbane airport for the Broncoast.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, these gold co Sun supporters were chanting, oh gas no breaks? What gas no breaks?
Speaker 2: It doesn't wrong.
Speaker 4: They could have come up with something better than.
Speaker 6: They're basically saying, you know, you keep going full speed.
Speaker 4: Ahead, no breaks make it wrong?
Speaker 2: Well, the guy the T shirt printing shops should have flagged it too, All gas no breaks?
Speaker 4: That's so ship? Sorry? Is that seriously? Come up with.
Speaker 6: Oh gas no breaks for the team that sings fight. It's quite fitting, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Till we put up what are the words?
Speaker 4: We hold up the flag?
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Moving on all gas no, you got it?
Speaker 4: It's no.
Speaker 2: It's good to see the Suns in there. We'll give you a four wrapper forty a little bit later on and we got a thousand dollars cash nice and early to go in the first twenty minutes of the show. We've got a massive one today. Let's get into it. It is five past six. Welcomeing in Monday. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. You're listening to number one hundred. Weather was a mixed bag on the weekend. Saturday was a ripper, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: And then yesterday, right before Father's Day or we left to go for lunch, it was absolutely bucketing down at mine.
Speaker 6: And the wind. I landed in that yesterday afternoon and I was a topsy turvy landing. Yeah, it was all over position, mate. It was the head steward got on the PA afterwards and congratulated the pilot. Really, you don't want congratulations to our part. Did they managed to navigate those fierce winds? Did they clap? A few people clapped. It was one of those ones where the plane speeds up and then slow. Yeah, because they're trying to judge the Yeah.
Speaker 2: You remember class on the plane.
Speaker 5: I'm very I've been on a flight where we came into land and literally just before we touched down. The wind direction change, so back up we went because if the wind changes direction, it can flip it.
Speaker 2: It freaked me out.
Speaker 6: So clever, very clever. They avery clever.
Speaker 2: It's like ninety is done by auto pilot, but that ten percent.
Speaker 4: Release, take off and landing is pilots. Yeah, that's very.
Speaker 6: Ys are going to come for you for that.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not like the swifties, are they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're going to come for no.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm saying that ten percent.
Speaker 6: When they work, they get to comfor.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 2: Reckon, I'm sorry, But as soon as they get airborne, that all do. Pilot's on and they're watching a movie.
Speaker 5: Come on, pilot, come for him. It's his birthday today, so might as well bring him down, click his wing.
Speaker 2: But you see the host he's serving and meals and everything. They're in there having a little wine and die.
Speaker 6: They're not having a wine, no, but they're having a diet.
Speaker 4: They do need to eat.
Speaker 2: But when auto pilots one, I mean, if you're stuck with you know, a co pilot who's a bad chat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to watch YouTube exactly. Fair, Okay, I think they get the business class meals as well, so they should. They don't get.
Speaker 2: The they just did ten percent of work.
Speaker 4: They get special meals.
Speaker 5: They don't get the same and they don't get the same meals the two pilots. Two pilots get different meals. In case one of them has gets food poisoning or gets sick, they all have to eat different.
Speaker 6: In cases like some sort of strain of something.
Speaker 2: It's like a wedding beef and chicken, so save like ones ravioli and one's the tofa.
Speaker 4: They don't serve the same thing to put the.
Speaker 6: Captain get the call over, which means surely the first officer gets it. Whatever.
Speaker 5: They often just have their own catering. I think it's not like the menu. Why are we talking about it?
Speaker 6: Because I said I had a forceful landing, and he said they land themselves.
Speaker 4: We landed on what they eat, obviously.
Speaker 2: How's your father's day?
Speaker 4: Father's Day was wonderful, Thank you.
Speaker 5: We did breakfast with my step dad and my stepbrother who's also a dad, and my brother, and then we did lunch down in red Hill. It's the Pecurion yesterday down in Redhill, which was beautiful because it was a bit wet and rainy and it's.
Speaker 4: So lovely down there, big open fires.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's nice.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: It was lovely, and then yeah.
Speaker 2: Packed shout out to everyone in hospital. Yeah.
Speaker 5: We had a little sprinter van, one of those vans, so the whole fami traveled.
Speaker 2: The whole family traveled together in the sprint.
Speaker 5: Van, including the baby in the baby seat, which was great fun on the way down and was an absolute headache on the way home. Did not want to be in that cast. It wanted to be running around. Can't be doing that on a little sprinter van, screamed the entire two hours of the journey home. We put over three times to let her get out and run around.
Speaker 2: Three times.
Speaker 4: We shout to be doing that again.
Speaker 5: I shall moving forward go to wineries without my niece. She's banned. I think, yeah, I think she had to.
Speaker 6: She's hitting that stage. Like I remember about a year ago. You were like so easy we went to The problem.
Speaker 5: Was it wasn't her car seat, so she couldn't like sit back. It was like six o'clock and it was time probably for it to not off shadow by day.
Speaker 4: But it was a.
Speaker 6: Upright, oh no, he can't be doing that safe. It's perfectly safe.
Speaker 5: She wanted to sleep, she couldn't sleep lying back anyway. Moving forward, she she'll no longer ever travel in the car with me.
Speaker 2: We will get two barns. It was Johnny's day.
Speaker 6: He had a great day. Although all the kids were out of.
Speaker 4: Town on John didn't see any He didn't.
Speaker 2: See any of his children, so he had the day he wanted.
Speaker 6: He had a great day. He loved it. Michayla's in Croatia, Ryan's in South Australia, and Cases in Queensland. And I was in sew so I got back late from work. So we're gonna reconvene. We're gonna have our own Father's Day. That's two weekends time.
Speaker 4: John John stand Away was everywhere for Father's Day.
Speaker 6: He was on our show, Mogul.
Speaker 4: Was and that played on the weekend.
Speaker 5: He was in the Herald Sun yesterday, and she was also on the Today Show.
Speaker 2: What You Got Your Dad? On the Today Show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we each interviewed each other's dad's much like we did on the show on Friday.
Speaker 4: But where did you get that idea from it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Do you know what?
Speaker 6: It just came to me.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I like that.
Speaker 4: I love the dads getting their moment.
Speaker 6: So yesterday, what did you do?
Speaker 2: So yesterday killing me had breaking in bed and then I opened up an envelope that they got me and it was tickets. I don't know how. I don't know how you'll take this tickets to see Top Gun in concerts. I've seen this where they play the movie.
Speaker 4: And the orchestra plays the chist.
Speaker 2: The four orchestra actually play the music live.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: I've seen they do this for love actually, and I really want to do it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what they are doing it for Soon, so cool. They're doing it as the Barbie movie.
Speaker 4: Soon with an orchestrale with like dua lipa and stuff. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 7: Incredible, incredible record like like so they start, the conductor comes out and he goes so you know, like the Top Gun music, and then the guitarist comes out and they show you how they do it and then eat like each part of the orchestra.
Speaker 5: You need a movie with the great soundtrack, that's the thing, and it would make it so much more emotive and emotional.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 6: Do you hear from the act like there's a movie playing the audio.
Speaker 4: They did a score.
Speaker 2: No people voiced up Tom Creuise. Yes, the whole the movie is the song. No, no, no, no, the whole movie is normal. But basically they ripped out any music.
Speaker 4: So even like bands play background music.
Speaker 2: Background music everything, and if there's a song in there, like you know the beach volleyball scene in Top Gun Man, you've never seen.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I s's she's not saying.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying Top gun saying love Actually, didn't ask about Connie, but I haven't seen Top Gum everick. I thought that was the same thing the very moment. God, i'n't seen a lot of Tom Cruise's material.
Speaker 6: Jerry Maguire, I've.
Speaker 4: Mission impossible, Ray, this is not open? Which one?
Speaker 6: Well any of them?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 4: Know what was the movie?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Impossible?
Speaker 4: Never seen any of.
Speaker 6: Them, haven't you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I mean once you've seen one, you've seen Minority Report, never.
Speaker 4: Even heard of it.
Speaker 5: I've not, Like I said, I haven't seen a lot of Tom Cruise's back catalog or front catalog.
Speaker 4: It appears.
Speaker 2: No, you must go when they do Barbie, and when they did the Barbie I want to go.
Speaker 4: To Love actually and say it with the orchestra.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've not seen Tom's front catalog.
Speaker 2: Many people apparently few people have. Yeah, this is no over one.
Speaker 5: Hundred stunning Tulips, Life, entertainment and more.
Speaker 6: At the Teslas.
Speaker 1: You'll have festivals, You'll have festival dot com today you for tickets since under sixteen free.
Speaker 4: Jason Lawrence pedaled. Alright, let's do it, Melbourne. We have a brand new game.
Speaker 2: The Metal for you.
Speaker 6: Pedal to the Metal. Spring has sprung. Pedal to the Metal the Metal.
Speaker 5: All right, Melbourne, here's how this works. We have a song lined up for you. We're going to play you a very short little snippet. You have to guess which song it is if you are correct, Surprises yours.
Speaker 2: Dows all right. There will be a loose.
Speaker 5: Tie to something to do with Tulips movie, because it's all about the Tesla Chulip Festival.
Speaker 2: Right here is yours.
Speaker 4: I love this time of year.
Speaker 2: Song grab today. Listen carefully, Wow easy one where away?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Hello Shelly?
Speaker 4: Hello you're out walking the dog this hour? I am all right, Shelly. Did you hear that little snippet of the song we just played you?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: I'll play it one more time. One thousand dollars on the line. What is it.
Speaker 6: You Monday?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys are wrong.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 5: You in a thousand dollars in a double pass the Tesla Tulet Festival, which is absolutely spectacular and it's that easy.
Speaker 4: We're going to be playing all week.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Two seconds ago you're picking up dog poo and now you got a thousand bucks in your bankccount. Awesome.
Speaker 3: You can't wait to go home and have the kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, you have a great week.
Speaker 6: Ahead, you too, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: What sort of dog do you have, Shelley?
Speaker 3: She's a bloue heeler.
Speaker 6: Girl. She's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yes, with lots of walking required twice today, definitely.
Speaker 2: Do you get a lot of pats when you take Pepprah walk not you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah I do too, No, yeah I do. Yes. He's very soft. He's got a soft coat, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have a he's soft.
Speaker 4: So that's what you say about No.
Speaker 6: No, that's what I said to me, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's very soft. And what do you reply's like his dad?
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, everybody, welcome on Monday.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning, and happy birthday Jason. Thank you La Jason's birthday.
Speaker 2: She'll get some ice cream cake for seven am.
Speaker 5: We should do something ambitious for seven am. You can get something from across the right.
Speaker 2: Surely Messina should give me a key so I can let myself in.
Speaker 4: Now, No, because they know nothing would be left like.
Speaker 6: A key to the city anyway.
Speaker 5: From Father's stay into your birthday. It is the week of Jason, it is.
Speaker 2: Melbourne first today. I believe Aaron Patterson.
Speaker 6: It's going to be live.
Speaker 4: Yes, so after finds out her sentences.
Speaker 6: She does, but the first time in history, the sentencing is going to be cast.
Speaker 2: Cameras camera into the core room, so we'll be able to watch her reaction to her sentencing.
Speaker 6: I think, well, we had an expert on Weekend Today yesterday who was telling us that the justice Justice Belle, wants to use it as a means of teaching people about the legal system. Basically, this is how it works.
Speaker 2: Like they've got everyone's attention.
Speaker 6: Because it's a case that has drawn the attention of so many people world wide, and it's a good example and a good case to teach people.
Speaker 4: You don't think, is it a hero?
Speaker 6: She Christopher Bill careful, He's not just like this is my moment.
Speaker 4: This is the moment, my moment.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe he'll be wearing a screamed you've probably got a bunch of probably got a bunch of different on the whigs of the lawyers. Where the wigs, aren't they? Or to see where.
Speaker 6: The the Supreme Court justices I believe do wear the wigs.
Speaker 2: He'd be breaking out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it should be streamed like to people. Are people a bit like obsessed with it to want to see her reaction?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is that a bit?
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. I don't know to watch this. I think it might just be on him. I don't know if we see I don't know if we see Aaron.
Speaker 4: Will she be in there?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we're in the courtroom, sometimes they're video.
Speaker 6: It depends on their sort of situation. If they're in ramand or you know.
Speaker 4: I can't get so what you can just watch it.
Speaker 6: Where it'll be.
Speaker 2: Channel nine, Live to Wear on Free to Wear nine now Live on Go. Channel ten, have got it live on what's Peach? That's the wow? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it Peach Mushroom? I don't know, that's ten.
Speaker 2: I think I'd probably stick with Peach. A huge weekend in footy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I watched so much footy on the weekend.
Speaker 2: We'll come back and to wrap up right after Sabrina here are number one hundred. What a weekend of footy?
Speaker 4: Wasn't it just footy Finals? It just hits differently.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, September is a different ball game.
Speaker 5: I was sick all weekend and I watched every single game, every moment.
Speaker 4: Admittedly no, definitely, not every moment. I fell asleep for last.
Speaker 6: Did you watch the pre and post game shows as well?
Speaker 4: Actually some of it? Yeah I did.
Speaker 5: I was really like, well, I'm home and I'm trying to rest. I'm trying not to do anything. So it's footy finals.
Speaker 6: What was your favorite game?
Speaker 4: I love the.
Speaker 5: Cats, so I was very, very pleased to see the Cats get through.
Speaker 6: That was my fast and they really they just hammered in the lines. There was a bit of controversy in that match that was a cam Rayner became sort of like the most hated man at the MCG if you're wearing blue and white, as in the Geelong colors, because the Cats gave away two free kicks in the space of what ten to fifteen seconds, and he got two shots at goal. Now there was a bit of you know, were they free kicks? Probably it was a mistake. Well, the first one was there, and then he got a second free kick in front of goal because he got shoved by Zach Guthrie in the seconds that followed his first goal. And it was like, come on, it's been an eighteen point turnaround. The spirit of the game.
Speaker 5: It was a great game. I was screaming at the TV in that one. Bailey Smith.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's a heart throb and he's good at football.
Speaker 5: He's just a bit nody cheeky. Now, Jason, I don't know if you heard his post match.
Speaker 4: Internet, what is it?
Speaker 5: I mean, I imagine the cat hated him saying it, but it was kind of iconic because they've got they've won, so they've got a week off this weekend, and he was asked what he was going to do in his week off.
Speaker 4: Before you watch tomorrow to see who you're appon.
Speaker 6: That's going to be No, I won't watch, not really, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably get the piece for a bit, relax in mind and hang out with my mates. I haven't seen him in a while, so I'll do that. He'll be hit the piece for a little bit. You know what you do, you boo. It's like Dennis Rodman back in the Chicago bull Starch. He would just go missing for half the week and we'll turn up at a table in Vegas. It's smoking cigar. Yeah, and the coach would be like, that's his process if.
Speaker 4: He can play that well and he's not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 6: But also they're probably he's kind of but they're just not articulating it.
Speaker 4: Here, doesn't probably hit the piece, catch up with my mates.
Speaker 2: If that's mate, it's it's working for him.
Speaker 6: I think he has a beverage company as well. He's part of Premix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we should have given it a plug.
Speaker 2: What is the opportunity missed out there?
Speaker 6: Called we don't know now barries or something like that. Let me let me check.
Speaker 4: No, if he didn't plug it, nor should we now.
Speaker 5: The Gold Coast Freemantle game I thought was in my mind the Nobody Cares Cup.
Speaker 2: Yes, what a game I was. We went out for dinner and then the pub almost turned into like the MCG.
Speaker 4: We thought we'll just watch a quarter. What's the start of the game.
Speaker 2: Watching was going on?
Speaker 4: Watching Swallow was kicked.
Speaker 2: The most magnificent score, it's a goal.
Speaker 6: Swallow has got the Suns.
Speaker 2: Right on the doorstep of a second tin now.
Speaker 5: Also a nice moment for him because he was the first player drafted to the Costs.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: Fifteen years ago and he was was he on the was he the sub well?
Speaker 6: He was? He wasn't guaranteed a game because he's been struggling with a knee injury. So he's made a remarkable means back from a knee injury and he's just elevated the Suns to their first September.
Speaker 5: It was potentially going to be his last game, Yeah, potentially if they if they didn't win.
Speaker 2: Well, potentially last game over for the Grand Final.
Speaker 8: The Wong's got it son sounds history mine. Fifteen years it took for the Gold Coast to get here and they have won an alrighty elimination final.
Speaker 2: What were they chancing at the Gold Coaster?
Speaker 6: Fought no breaks?
Speaker 2: Oh Gas, no breaks?
Speaker 5: That's so Clint Reckons. That was one of the Gold Coast Suns fans.
Speaker 6: And they've got T shirts. Do you want me to get you a T shirt? Or Gas? No bro?
Speaker 2: Can you get me an all? Gas? Nobek?
Speaker 4: Are you on the sums for you can't beat your No, I'm calling baby now, I'm in Brisbane on the que flash.
Speaker 2: Let's get her in all gas. Yeah, no break ship.
Speaker 5: I'll wear it on the show on on Friday morning when I'm in Brisy. Youre going to the game, absolutely not, but I will be in Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the GABA tron?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, the gabatour? Well, Lauren, it makes sense because you were the founding wag of the Gold Coast Sun, so how you were to now now that you're heading back to your homeland. We should get her in a convertible doing a lap she should do.
Speaker 2: You should do a little lap around the field form for first Lady.
Speaker 6: Former First Lady will do a la pre match. You know what you can also do? You can hand out many footies, throw.
Speaker 2: The ships, the shirts, no breaks.
Speaker 5: I went just so few Gold Coast games that the player welfare manager called me once to see if I was okay, because.
Speaker 4: I felt perhaps.
Speaker 5: First, I was like, I'm totally fine enough to I wasn't going to the son's events.
Speaker 2: I'm a burly pavilion. I'm fine, I'm living my best life.
Speaker 4: I am fine. I'm stunning myself on the beach if we moved to the Gold Coast. I'm not here for the foot.
Speaker 6: Have a good game, Yeah, you do a lap and then you can you can sing the anthem.
Speaker 5: When they won, when they won on the weekend, I was trying to sing this song and my fiance was like, shouldn't you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: You know the words?
Speaker 2: I have no idea what the Let's get her to do the anthem.
Speaker 4: I'll be backing for Brisbane.
Speaker 6: He could be the son's favorite daughter. I like, no, no, We'll get you a jewel jumper.
Speaker 2: You know where they stick the jeweled jeweled. No, no, no, no jewel you know be half lines, half half sons and half half.
Speaker 4: I'm on the Lions for that.
Speaker 6: Well, you can't be doing then.
Speaker 2: And how can we say a massive congrants to the Hawks call the coaster? Are they throw it a semi final? How a boy and the Wizard Watson.
Speaker 6: From three from three for Victorian clubs.
Speaker 2: I would love to see a Pison Hawks grand final.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't be amazing. I don't think that can happen, though it can be Pison can it can?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Hang on Hawks and three Hawks and Adelaide play and then they'd have to go to Brisbane. Yeap, Yeah, they can happen. It can happen.
Speaker 4: It can happen, So it can be pies, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes we can.
Speaker 6: I'm going to have to get out the tree, Yes we.
Speaker 3: Are.
Speaker 4: The Hawthorn fans is going to get to Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness. That how airlines have jacked up.
Speaker 4: The how they can fin start walking now?
Speaker 6: Sixteen hundred dollars return.
Speaker 4: It's actually offensive.
Speaker 2: You can probably how many can you fit in the convertible you take into the Suns three? We should get a bus.
Speaker 5: There'll be many buses going over. I think much like the calling of fans, they went over and come back in the night.
Speaker 6: It is just going twelve to seven. World out to the Hawks and the Suns.
Speaker 5: Cleans, who are you backing for the Grand Final? Jas obviously on the Pas, I'm.
Speaker 6: On the Cats. I'm on the Cats. The Cats again, I think I think they look so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Brisbane are going to struggle without locking Neil he's out and the car and one of their other stuf.
Speaker 6: Watch a lot of footy, didn't you, compared to every other weekend where it's I haven't watched one bit of football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 5: I watched it all and I was so bored that good games.
Speaker 2: Shearon on the air here at Nova.
Speaker 4: I like that time you've got a little bubbling your voice.
Speaker 6: There I do.
Speaker 5: Jason's birthday today run if you've just tuned in, happy birthday, I think it's.
Speaker 6: A bacont We're just still chowing down on wraps for.
Speaker 4: Having having birthday breakfast.
Speaker 2: Breathday breakfast. What a beautiful line the stomach for the ice cream call moment, so.
Speaker 5: The mimosas we're about to pope turned forty seven.
Speaker 6: Four four four. There you go. He said it, he verbalized it, he admitted it. That's acceptance right there. The great age forty three, hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're asking our people surprised by the job you do because of the gender you are.
Speaker 4: There is still a lot of gender profiling.
Speaker 6: Oh there is even to this day. Yes there's a female pilot. A lot of people are like, oh, what planes like? Yeah, they do, and they do it bloody better.
Speaker 4: Than there's not many.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I probably prefer.
Speaker 5: When they say who the pilots are. I love listening out to hear who it's gotten charge.
Speaker 2: I just wishly my technique was a little bit better. You know how. Sometimes they're right off Mike and OI here and.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's them. I think it's the equipment. It's such a high powered machine. Surely we can have a better piece.
Speaker 2: How can we hear Karen so clearly over the PA cam up? Yet the pilot who's a couple of meters away so hard.
Speaker 4: It's weird, isn't it. I don't know. We'll ask the next pilot we have on the show.
Speaker 2: The Firefighters Union have come out and said we need to up the amount of ladies we have in this industry.
Speaker 4: There's not that many female firefighters, is there. No say how many percentages?
Speaker 2: No, no, it doesn't. But they are saying they're going to drop a whole bunch of cash on trying to drum up support and encouragement for women to endure to enroll in the industry.
Speaker 5: I know a couple of female firefighters. I don't see why that is a like a gender specific job.
Speaker 2: Do they do a female fire calendar. We should have a female fiers calendar. They do the blokes whenever, you don't think they.
Speaker 4: Have puppy dogs, aren't they years? So the guide dogs, that's right?
Speaker 2: I think I think they change it used to just be topless firemen and then now it's like twenty twenty fives at a bit on the nose. Let's just get them to hold puppies.
Speaker 6: Why do they do they sell those balandars puppy dogs get diiction out the front of like supermarkets. I think it's that's fundraising, funny old place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used to flog them off at the Echa in the Royal Show. Yeah, it would be a big thing. You'd go there, lose your kid. You buy Firemen's catalog, calendar and cord to Day turneen twenty four ten? Are people surprised by the job you do because of your gender?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Annette? Hello, Hello, it's your daughter. What does she do with herself? Yeah?
Speaker 9: So she's a pilot.
Speaker 3: You can get four licenses and.
Speaker 6: She's onto her third.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People are a little bit stunned.
Speaker 3: She looks very young.
Speaker 4: How old is she? She's twenty, So she's not a commercial pilot.
Speaker 9: That's what she's going for right now.
Speaker 4: So how long does that take to become a commercial pilot?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, well a year from now? She's done.
Speaker 9: She'll be graduating at the end of this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, and then you have to get your hours up.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, No, no, she's already got them.
Speaker 4: Oh so she can go and fly like a quantus plane at twenty one.
Speaker 9: That would be your And for all the pilots out there, that's the ATPL which is their transport pilots.
Speaker 4: Like, he's not a commercial pilot, he can fly freight.
Speaker 2: Oh so fright first, so there's no and then and then, and then you'll be able to start. In those YouTube videos I see where it's like, you know, oh, here's the pilot and he's flying his parents for the.
Speaker 5: First I saw one on the weekend that was now. No, it's the guy who was on I Believe The Bachelor Jimmy, and he met his wife, he had a baby, and he's a pilot and it was Father's Day obviously, and he was meant to.
Speaker 4: Be flying I think, to Hawaii or something.
Speaker 5: And when he went to leave, she said, oh, can you put our bags in the cartoon and he goes what she goes, I've booked a fight on your seat with our son, because can't have Father's Day without your son.
Speaker 4: And on the video, he goes, gentlemen, welcome the board.
Speaker 5: Whatever the flight NUMBERYS goes, Also, I have my wife and my young child on this flight, so rest assured that.
Speaker 4: It will be smooth.
Speaker 2: So I love that. It's really cute.
Speaker 6: It is cool.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't remember watching him on the Bachelor, but.
Speaker 6: I think I know the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jimmy his Instagram with his wife. They're the cutest little family.
Speaker 6: So they were. They actually worked on the Bachelor.
Speaker 4: A little baby and everything.
Speaker 2: She's got some good stories.
Speaker 5: She's scared of flying, and he often puts up videos like rolling her having a meltdown during turbulace.
Speaker 2: It's very romantics. Good morning, Hello, hello, unexpected gender jobs.
Speaker 6: What do you got of an explosive engineer? You sound like an explosives engineer.
Speaker 4: Great to the points, Susanna.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just sound very serious.
Speaker 2: You're just ready for you chase that tone where you like to blow shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't mess with me. So how does it work, Susanna? You got you just blow it.
Speaker 4: Up the women there? Or is it mostly blokes?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 9: I started about twenty years ago and it was just me, and then when I was about fifteen years ago, it was still me and now I've changed.
Speaker 2: In the streets, right, says any You know when you're watching the movies and they're like blue, white, green, wie? Is it that simple? Pick the wire?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right o leath weapons lying to me, Tanya, good morning? There really is Tanya? What industry firefighter?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Now how many women at your station compared to men?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: At my station? I think there's two of us myself included.
Speaker 4: And how many blokes?
Speaker 9: Uh fo no, not more than forty?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And would you recommend it as a job.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I know they're pushing to try and get more women in, but it is I think you wanted. It's something you really want to do. Is a little bit different, different, It can have its struggles, and it is a very male dominated industry.
Speaker 4: We need more chicks in there. Fire is do an amazing job.
Speaker 2: I want to be a fiery did you Yeah? But the chemistry got me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got it.
Speaker 2: You can't just pour water underneathing.
Speaker 6: Well, no, you can't learned.
Speaker 4: What about the fitness test. You've got to be very fits.
Speaker 2: I never got the fitness test.
Speaker 5: A lot of people who don't make it through to become firefighters like a lot of people don't make it through.
Speaker 4: So first time they.
Speaker 6: Want people to get in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, second time and it proves that you're really keen to do it.
Speaker 2: They almost purposely fail you the first time. Yeah, because people like me go too hard amount and it's not what they want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they want the people who are really committed.
Speaker 5: They do get a lot of I've got a couple of friends who are Firefightersn't they sleep there when they're if.
Speaker 6: You've got you've got a gym, you've.
Speaker 5: Got they just can't hang out and have dinner, there's something and then they in the middle.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be posted in the city because all you're doing is go on a face alarms or had a few here trying to get asleep when that's happening. Amanda, What what's your unexpected job because of the gender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a cobbler.
Speaker 4: A cobbler, Oh, a cobbla does shoes and things.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, shoes, leather repairs, and.
Speaker 5: You also a very good at cutting keys. I've lost many and had to go to the cobbler.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I'm not. I was fifteen years ago. No openmone shop, independent in a little place called somer them.
Speaker 4: Oh, a little bit of shout out Amanda, Cobbler, keys and more in some of them told you they did keys and.
Speaker 3: More, do engravings, sharpening, lots of stuff what she said and more.
Speaker 4: Many women in that job, Amanda.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: When I first started about twenty years ago, I was the only woman, and it was a real battle. But I've got to say now I've been doing it for a while, the men in my industry are amazing. They're so supportive. They were like rescuing the woman and helping out.
Speaker 5: You don't need rescuing and helping out, Amanda, You're an independent woman.
Speaker 2: Met the batteries in the garage, man, Yeah, that's I can't do that. Hens do you do penns? Do pens? Yeah? Sometimes they've got the grape. Yeah, yeah, they do the pen. That's why she put and more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, public keys and more.
Speaker 6: Have been forty fourth birthday, said Jason Hoffens.
Speaker 2: I'm not forty four this year, absolutely not. I was born in eighty one.
Speaker 3: You're forty three.
Speaker 4: I remember your fortieth.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's ruined my day.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren on over one hundred's.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren, Jason Laurence.
Speaker 6: Melbourne's over one hundred.
Speaker 4: Honestly, So the man who is in denial of his own aids.
Speaker 2: I am Peter Pan. Yeah, maybe I am not.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's been saying is for forty two when it was actually forty three, and today you turned forty four, which is.
Speaker 6: A great race.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what, I honestly we know what.
Speaker 4: Getting older is a privilege.
Speaker 2: I honestly thought I was only forty three earlier this year.
Speaker 4: Well, you're not to go to that.
Speaker 2: To go to the website where you put your.
Speaker 4: Birthday how old, it's called a calculator.
Speaker 2: No, no, there's an actual website is you put your birthday, Like.
Speaker 6: If you're so old you're not sure how old you're turning, calculates it. You go to this website and then you.
Speaker 5: So even if it's in the middle of the year, you're like, wait, did I turn forty three exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you put your birthday in. It tells you how old you're going to be doing.
Speaker 4: We don't need that.
Speaker 5: You've got us reminding you thirty.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is, it absolutely is. Fifty is the new forty birthday?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Loves your birthday wish list, nothing like because we.
Speaker 2: Had Father's Day yesterday. Yeah, yesterday, it's Father's thirty. Yeah, so you know a bit of work. I think the family will be tired by the stuff there.
Speaker 5: When this morning when Brody executive producers said, what are you going to do for your birthday and probably go home and have a nap.
Speaker 6: Well, that's actually living. I love you for my birthday.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do the same for your birthday. Celebrate your birthday. I'm going to take a nap today.
Speaker 2: To have a nap for my birthday. Melbourne, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Have you watched Demon Hunters yet?
Speaker 2: No? I watched, Sorry, I watch a little bit. I started watching my son.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I watched a little bit on Saturday night. Actually yeah, yeah, it is what it says it is. It's a cartoon featuring singing it.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 2: It's just something weird, isn't there. It's like I'm an alone watching I watched with kids.
Speaker 6: That's yes, Yes, that wasn't a strange speaking.
Speaker 2: On your own No, no, no, no, no. Archie was here for a bit.
Speaker 6: Speaking speaking of my Saturday. I went around to a friend's house. But we were going to meet for a fortieth in Sydney.
Speaker 4: Actually I was photos of you out and about him.
Speaker 6: Had a great at a great old time he was living. But so I caught an uber to my friend's house to go with them, basically because I didn't really know a whole lot of people outside of it. Was a guy Ben from from Sydney. He lives in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Never heard you talk about Ben before?
Speaker 6: Got mutual friends, so.
Speaker 4: Many friends it's literally impossible.
Speaker 2: Would you say acquaintance or friend.
Speaker 6: Friend, friend of mate? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mate? Would we like Ben?
Speaker 6: Yeah you would? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Would I like Ben?
Speaker 6: He works for like me?
Speaker 2: Why don't you introduce us to Ben?
Speaker 6: He works for venues New South Wales. So some really good opportunities.
Speaker 4: For tickets, for tickets?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Love you?
Speaker 6: I love you anyway.
Speaker 4: So happy birthday?
Speaker 6: Picking up my friend the birthday Ben picking up my friend Maggie and her beautiful partner Tom on the way. So I get an uber there, get out of the car and I know Tom.
Speaker 2: I don't know Tom.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know Tom.
Speaker 2: Are you embarrassed by me? Why won't you introduce me to Tom?
Speaker 6: Were they all live in Sydney? He must come to Sydney.
Speaker 4: He won't go to the airport to meet Tom and Maggie and Ben. No, get it?
Speaker 6: Okay, back to the get out of the uber. I'm there. I'm like, you know, I won't text out the front saying I'm here. I'll go in. I'll say good because we're sort of running ahead of time. So I go in, open the gate and you can tell it's their house because there was. They've got three dogs, right, They've got They've got a lot of dogs.
Speaker 4: Big dogs.
Speaker 6: They've got a Golden Retriever. Brody knows Maggie and Tom.
Speaker 2: What's one of the doge.
Speaker 4: Tom's got like a wye Marama or a.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, Brady went to Uny with Maggie and that's how you know Tom. Do you know Ben? I know Ben and Tom and Maggie. Ben is originally from Adelaide that.
Speaker 4: Brody and doesn't know any of No, did you.
Speaker 2: Meet you met Tom's Maggie and Maggie through Ben?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Right, Ben and Tom before Maggie a new Ben, and then I new Tom and then a new Maggie who then end up with Tom. Yeah, gotcha, because it's a circle.
Speaker 5: But I don't know Tom through Quinn gotch. But you know Tom through my other friend Tom.
Speaker 2: So I walk up.
Speaker 6: It's it's their house because there's like there's dog food delivery, you know, like boxes and all that sort of stuff. So I go, I knock on the door.
Speaker 2: No answer.
Speaker 6: Initially, I'm like, you know, they're busy getting ready. They're busy getting ready, all their dogs they are. I know them so well. I'm like, I just no, no, no, no, no no no, I'll just open the door. The door's open. So I'm like, open the door, Hello, Maggie, Tom. I'm like, it looks funny. This place looks really different. And then the dog comes up and I'm like, oh, no, it's it's Maggie and Tom's there's what looks like a Golden Retriever is a as opposed to the other dog that had ended up being And some woman comes here, Hello, what can I do for you? I'm like, Maggie, oh, you must be the dog walker. You're the dog walker. She goes, no, this is this is in the house. This is my house.
Speaker 4: I'm in the wrong house.
Speaker 6: I'm in the wrong house. I've let myself into somebody's house and I am three quarters the way down the hallway inside this woman's house.
Speaker 4: Clint was she all right.
Speaker 6: No, As it turns out, I was inside one twelve.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't give away Tom and Maggie's the dress.
Speaker 6: We're not giving away the street name. And they won fourteen, the two.
Speaker 2: And the four will get you.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: Last week we're saying you should be able to shoot an intruder, but exactly intruder?
Speaker 6: What are they thinking? This strange man? How did she take walking into the house? The door was unlocked by the way, Probably she was, she was she sort of she she was pretty keen to semulate. She know, she was forceble. She probably scared out of a week doing in my house?
Speaker 2: Did you Tom?
Speaker 4: And you didn't hear anything, so you still kept kept walking in.
Speaker 6: But you know, when it's so familiar, she was so familiar that they're gonna be fine.
Speaker 4: If a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And at what point did you not realize you're only when you saw the woman because they.
Speaker 6: Had dogs as well, So I was like, it's it's sad.
Speaker 2: Did she know megan to?
Speaker 6: It turns out they're sort of not nabors at all, but they've had a few issues.
Speaker 2: She was, Hey, guys, it's that time of year.
Speaker 6: On the road to the.
Speaker 1: Holy Dread Jason Lawrence Grand Final Breakfast.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite days of the year.
Speaker 5: It's one of my favorite shows of the year too. So we we do a grant. We host a Grand Final Breakfast on the Thursday before the long weekend begins.
Speaker 6: And then we're all going out a great way are we going out?
Speaker 2: We're going out afterwards, fantastic. It is the most teams carrying on this year. We're taking over the Sporting Globe. The Sporting Globe is your home for AFL Grand Final Day. You can book now.
Speaker 5: We also I was looking at at videos of people watching the footy finals this weekend from the Sporting Glob. It was hazy ram and when there's interstate games happening, it is a great place to go and watch the footing.
Speaker 2: Remember last year, every Mandy's dog was there. We had a whole bunch of special guests.
Speaker 4: Premiership Cup.
Speaker 2: Yes, so if you come along this year you can get a photo with the cup. There'll be a heap of past and present players, whole bunch of special guest, live performances and we have your invites. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you want to score them.
Speaker 4: Come and join us.
Speaker 6: We're giving them by now right now cool, listen to the Holy Gral. Just set you up, Mark Seamore call make some money during September.
Speaker 4: So'm Brady's there around Final Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're from the fourteen. We got Brady, we got braids, we got braids. Should I should.
Speaker 6: You what you're gonna play Hunters and Collectors? Yeah, let's do it in Oh yeah, listen to that. This is this is septemberber Is.
Speaker 2: Welcome to September Melbourne. We want to come to the Grand Final Breakfast. Call us now at Nova.
Speaker 8: September from the coaster and they are thrown.
Speaker 2: To a semi final and I'm like, what a weekend of forty Well done to the Hawks the Suns as well. Welcome to September on the road to the Hore.
Speaker 6: Jason Lawrence Grand Final Breakfast.
Speaker 2: God, I love that voice.
Speaker 6: I love that song.
Speaker 4: Yeah me to scream September in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I actually stood up in Year ten English and we all had to recite a poem so country. Some of the kids are doing like Banjo Patterson and all this, and I did Mark seem more Holy gra That's my boy. I've been searching for an easy way to escape the cold light of day?
Speaker 4: Did you like change it a little bit the rhythm to make it feel.
Speaker 6: Like you've got top marks?
Speaker 2: Every word? That's solid time and he will go on to be a sports reporter. And he did favorite show of the year fly from Brumanity. It is our Grand Final Breakfast Day Dates.
Speaker 4: Brown and a fl C.
Speaker 2: Lovely Katy Perry, It's great to see you.
Speaker 6: A minute, hug Brady, good.
Speaker 2: Morning here.
Speaker 5: All day.
Speaker 4: Jason lost his voice socially excited.
Speaker 5: This year, we're taking it to the Sporting Globe and we're going to be just as excited.
Speaker 4: Jason.
Speaker 5: The good news is Melbourne, we I want you to come with us. We're going to put on the greatest Grand Final Breakfast on the Thursday before the public holiday.
Speaker 4: What a way to kick start a long weekend.
Speaker 2: Huge shout out to the Sporting Glove for having us and Adriadic Furniture for coming on board. Adriatic Furniture Spring into Style Sailors on now. You can shop in store or online today.
Speaker 4: Who wants to come? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Hey Emma and Burwood, you got yourself an invite?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: No, we can't wait to see there. What teams you bake for? I'm a calling was there? Yeah, it's a big.
Speaker 2: Weekend for you, Emma. Last year we had a tattoo artist on site doing Premiership ta I've got my.
Speaker 4: I've got lots of stick a sleep, so I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Speaker 2: So you're committing now to getting a pist premiership tat if we're in the ground farm.
Speaker 4: You can't do it before they win.
Speaker 9: If they win, I'm not saying no.
Speaker 4: If they win, no love.
Speaker 6: If you will getting people tended before the bread that was last year's mission. If you feel good about it exactly. You've got to go to take.
Speaker 4: A little Jason Laura in Grand Funne breakfast. Would you interested in that?
Speaker 5: EMM?
Speaker 2: Just something small down the arm.
Speaker 6: I can't say no to anything, Okay, alright, let's go.
Speaker 4: To Mount Waverley. Lisa, good morning, Good morning, guys. How are you going? Do you want to bring your daughter to our Grand Final breakfast?
Speaker 9: Love to a nut?
Speaker 7: Great?
Speaker 4: We can't wait to see then.
Speaker 6: Hey, I've got one, Jeff, Yes, morning, do you want to come to our GF Brecky love to tell the guys are your barrack for a big fellow.
Speaker 4: We need something to bring you some happiness.
Speaker 2: You had nothing else on in September? Did you no?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Hey, Jeff Nathan Buckley coach, what do you reckon? Yep? Yeah, lucky man.
Speaker 4: A man A few words, Jeff, he loves it.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Good morning and happy birthday, Jase.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just showing birthday. Thank you. I was just showing Laura in the sibling group chat.
Speaker 4: And he's in a family full of girls.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got three older sisters and the fight between the sisters and the youngest. Yeah, I was surprise, surprise, right my dad away City goes you celebrate one anniversary and what happened. But the chat between the three sisters like.
Speaker 4: They get, we get competitive as siblings.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday Jay, Hey girls. Just so you know, I spoke to him this morning. I was the first, and then my other sister, Eli was like, well, I sent him a message this morning and he replied.
Speaker 5: You should just write back. Who ever sends the biggest and most expensive giff.
Speaker 2: It wins good call. That's what I'll do that now.
Speaker 5: But Michelle definitely won the phone call competition because I was privy to it happened right here in front of me.
Speaker 2: You invited back down to Melbourne for a night at Electric.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your sister and I do for a night out the Dream Factory.
Speaker 2: Last time my sisters were in town, we ended up at Electric in a booth with Lauren. And then the next morning, just watching my three sisters laying on my living room floor going Gavis gone.
Speaker 4: You said, could they have a scone?
Speaker 5: That's what they should young women to old women very quickly, what they should.
Speaker 2: Have been doing.
Speaker 4: They wanted a gavescan.
Speaker 6: One worst thing than being in a booth of electric with Lauren, it's being in a booth of electric with me.
Speaker 2: Now you're you're more of a circus.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I am after electrics way too early in the night for you.
Speaker 5: Get to us old people just trying to hang on to it, absolutely withnails. All the kids in the club are looking going, oh that's the pensioner's course.
Speaker 6: Tragic.
Speaker 2: You guys coming for cake at ReBs today? No, are you talking to you guys? Yeah? Birthday cake?
Speaker 6: They do cake there, Yeah, oh yeah sure.
Speaker 4: Do you ever even been to Revolver? You talk about it like you're a frequent.
Speaker 2: Flying absolutely not. It is not for me, it's not for you. Well again, morning Melbourne. All right, let's do it every day around eight o'clock or just a little.
Speaker 5: Today because it's your birthday. Jase, we're being distracted.
Speaker 2: I apologize, less cake, more, focus on the time. Will we give you a chance to win five thousand bucks? You can do an easy question for fifty, medium for five hundred, or a hard one for five grand. Aren't sure what the future holds in a rapidly changing world. R MIT University gets you ready for what's next. They're amazing at what they do there. You can find your future at r MIT dot edu dot au.
Speaker 5: I went to r MI, I t I loved it. I made some of the best friends of my life. Fair and Meghan Social University.
Speaker 2: Thanks to those guys you are playing this morning.
Speaker 4: Hello, how are you morning?
Speaker 3: I'm very well?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Hell are you?
Speaker 4: If you're off on a dog walk with a blue healer?
Speaker 5: We spoke to a lady this morning already was off walking a blue healer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we'll see if he's well behaved.
Speaker 4: All right, all right.
Speaker 5: Meghan, let's try and win you some cash to start your week. I believe you want to play for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Let's do it five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: All right. I love today's question because I wrote it.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 2: Okay. Reels are simple. You're gonna hear a question. You will hear a three to two one. You must answer within that time.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, ready, now today is Jason's birthday.
Speaker 6: It is too all right, happy thir Thank you very much means an after thought, it really did.
Speaker 2: But that's fine. That's that's good. All right. Here's your question for five bucks.
Speaker 1: Jason Hawkins turns forty four today.
Speaker 2: What year was he born? Three? Two one? Sorry two?
Speaker 6: You should give her the money?
Speaker 4: Make you fifty three?
Speaker 2: That's about.
Speaker 5: So, Megan, were you born in in nineteen seventy one?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: So you're fifty four.
Speaker 5: You're actually only ten years older than Jay, so you should have done the maths on that.
Speaker 4: Seventy one. He's born in eighty one.
Speaker 2: God damn.
Speaker 4: She answered that question based.
Speaker 6: On what.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks to giving it a crack mate, Thanks had fun? Give you a spotlightou to you called.
Speaker 4: Me fifty three.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll give you a hundred bucks to drop a spotlight. Amazing, that'd be so good, no worries. Five K question returns this time tomorrow.
Speaker 6: For fifty I swear to I mean you're good.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Good? Ay?
Speaker 2: Coming up a huge weekend of footy and some embarrassing parents of the players. We'll go there next. It's got a very embarrassing situation yesterday for Father's Day, which we'll get too soon. You would have died if you were there. Okay, before that though, what a weekend of footing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: I watched all of the games, all four well unheard of for me, and I loved it. I even got into the Fremantle Gold Coast game, which I thought I had zero interesting.
Speaker 2: That was cracking, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It was nice sing the Gold Coast win their first final.
Speaker 6: It was it was great scenes.
Speaker 2: You've got to say that, as we mentioned earlier in the show, you've got a bit of a connection to the Suns all.
Speaker 6: It makes sense because you were the founding lag of the Gold Coast Suns.
Speaker 2: So how you were to so now now that.
Speaker 6: You're heading back to your your homeland, we should get her in a convertible doing a lap. She should do.
Speaker 2: You should do a little lap around the field form former First Lady.
Speaker 6: Former First Lady will do a that pre march. You can hand out many footies, throw the shps, the shirts, no breaks.
Speaker 2: Is that their motto?
Speaker 6: Yeah, pretty much. Well it's sort of now been become their adopted motto. Yeah. We just watched footage on the TV before of all the Suns fans at the airport came back.
Speaker 2: It's so nice.
Speaker 5: Gosh, it's going to be a big game the Lions in Brisbane on the first.
Speaker 6: Of September, Q clash the Q class and then we got to in Melbourne next week back to back, well prelim finals. Yeah, locked in.
Speaker 5: Post one it's going to be and then it could be Geelong Collingwood run final.
Speaker 2: Imagine that.
Speaker 4: I quite like the Hawks to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love prefer the Hawks.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well something happened post match on the Gold Coast, so that wasn't on the Gold Coasters in Perth. But they were jubilant, the boys and all the girls there because some of the mums got involved. And you know how Channel seven reposition they're sort of hosting spot inside the winning rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which can be you know, touching, it can be at times.
Speaker 6: Well, this is a beautiful moment because the commentary team there, I believe Hamish was there and a few others were speaking to Matt Raw. Matt Raw being one of the absolute out and out superstars of the Gold Coast Sons, and Matt's mum made a surprise appearance and this is what happened.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of them all, the whole team.
Speaker 5: They are freaking enormous because.
Speaker 2: I was so scared when they.
Speaker 6: Got ahead and the crowd got into it and I was like, please, Gord, let us win one. You must be so proud. But to this, this is.
Speaker 4: Just madam because he's a good boy.
Speaker 2: This is the story being in the rooms right now.
Speaker 3: And everyone out there, look at the look at like.
Speaker 2: Look look at her.
Speaker 1: She's crying.
Speaker 2: She's crying. That's how much it means. Noah, and are you crying? Have been because I'm freaking excited.
Speaker 6: Love her.
Speaker 4: I love it when the moms get on the go out.
Speaker 6: What a legend cheese. I believe they're living in Victoria.
Speaker 5: So it's my most favorite thing. When they're like roaming bro and you watch the players and they're like, don't go to my mom. It's always the dad's a like calm. But the moms are like every player we have coming here, I love her.
Speaker 2: They always freak out. They're like, no, mom and dad can't be on.
Speaker 5: There was one dad in the Hawthorne rooms. I saw Watson posting it, who was going, really, yeah the Hawks one of the Hawks that I was invested, aren't they? I love Finals, especially when there's like young players with really enthusiastic parents.
Speaker 2: Shut freaking So that was cool.
Speaker 4: God, lover, well done, great.
Speaker 2: Well down to the Hawks, Well down to the Suns. We've got an amazing September coming up ahead. Hey, I'm going to say I had a lot of people say to me over the weekend, how good your dad's did. On Friday we did our Father's Day Dad's half hour co hosts. You guys had to lead the studio. I was joined by one Bobby Phillips, Lawrence dad and Clint's dad, John Stenaway.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you if you haven't heard it, the podcast is online.
Speaker 4: It is worth a listen, especially when my dad said he would have been quite happy if Clinton I had have got married and running to the sunset together. We would have been quite happy to we would have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your dad was very funny. He was happy with naming rights on the show.
Speaker 6: He was too. Yeah, he was right up for it and wanted to do the last hour of the show every Friday.
Speaker 4: Can he do every day? I'm happy to do two hours, he can have the third.
Speaker 2: Did they have a good Father's Day?
Speaker 4: That a great Father's Day? My dad did? Anyway?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my dad did.
Speaker 2: He did him on the.
Speaker 5: Today Show, Today Show Father. But the funny thing was, which I found interesting, much like what we did on our show. He was just questioned about you I know exactly.
Speaker 4: It just turned into let's cereat what.
Speaker 5: Clip was like this child? And it should have been about what dad. We did that on our show too. It was more the dad's just hanging it on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: They enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: That was like I had a lot of fun. They had a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: They really did.
Speaker 2: I mentioned earlier for my Father's Day. I wake up that menu for me, like I could pick what I want from breakfast? What do you go with when sausages and eggs?
Speaker 4: What else was on the minute?
Speaker 6: What else is there to pick from? Don't tell me you chase sausage? CAGs have hotcakes and bacon.
Speaker 2: I'm not a hotcakey who calls them hotcakes.
Speaker 4: They called pancakes. What's the difference between pancake and hotcake?
Speaker 2: Hotcakes?
Speaker 4: At McDonald's, were they going to go get you driving?
Speaker 2: They made it for whit butter, and then I thought.
Speaker 5: They might have brought you one of those pancake machines that you're staring. I see now we're doing. Now we're dogging is excited.
Speaker 4: I don't want a pancake a pancake machine.
Speaker 6: There are so many tech marvels in this world, but you were besotted the pancake machine.
Speaker 2: You can only get them at the airport or at hotel where you push the button and automatically make.
Speaker 5: You probably have to have a commercial license to get all like a ABN hospitality. Yeah, you put it through the ABN. It's a business purchase, Jesus pancake shop.
Speaker 2: So guys, I'm starting a business. What are you selling nothing? I just want the ABN, so get the pancakes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mentioned earlier I went to Top Gun in concert. Yes you did so.
Speaker 5: It's the movie is playing. But when there's any musical part of the movie, an orchestra plays it live. Yes, so I was saying, I've seen the ads for love actually for this.
Speaker 2: So this is the end scene, so you hear all the words in the movie, they just strip out.
Speaker 6: All the music.
Speaker 4: I love a live Orchestracuse.
Speaker 6: This was at the Convention Center and then the orchestra play the entire soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went like a Disney version of this, but it was all the Disney songs movies were playing.
Speaker 2: It was incredible and I was an inspiring moment, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I was at the moment of the film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. That was like the end when he lands on the ruin. I've never seen it you Yeah, yeah. Top Gun Maverick the new one. This is the new one. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Tom Cruise is Maverick. It's called Top Gun Maverick.
Speaker 6: He's not Maverick, He's Glenn Powers Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: Its good Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: I was a mess because I was just having a moment going, God, my dad would love this.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Watching like the live orchestra and just and because it's so much more emotional than just a theater.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But you're creating core memos with honey, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and that's what I mean, that's that's what made this so much worse. That it's playing the most emotional bit in the movie. I've got tears streaming down my face. I'm thinking, I wish my dad was here for this moment. Oh my god, I want to capture it. So I've hit a cord on my phone.
Speaker 4: Did the light go on?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Dad, it's so embarrassing in the dark theater.
Speaker 6: So you ruined everyone's experience.
Speaker 2: It lit up like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: And you're not supposed to record in there either. And I'm oh, that's that guy from the radio.
Speaker 2: As it's gone off, I'm like, oh, so I've got my phone down, I'm trying to do it. So now the light's waving on the roof like the bat symbol.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I knew you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: How he absolutely died.
Speaker 4: Not my dad. He would have disowned you on Father's Day in a hot skin.
Speaker 6: And imagine everyone be like, have look at him. He's so upset with what he's doing, crying, cuck at his mobile phone.
Speaker 2: A right, man, you can turn it off.
Speaker 4: Sons just disowned him on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: The spirit of my Dad's going, I'm glad I'm not there.
Speaker 5: Although that there is something so embarrass seeing when you try and do that, try and take a sneaky video on your camera.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 4: It is the most dad thing ever.
Speaker 2: Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.
Speaker 4: Yes, we all had a great day. It is my dad loves loves his.
Speaker 5: I bought him a I bought him a couple of new like sweaters because I don't want him to wear that Jason Lauren Hard the sequence I went to RM Williams, I mean classic and a new cap so he stops wearing the Jason Lawrence RM.
Speaker 6: He screams rugged Bushman.
Speaker 2: Big Morning on TV Rushroom tro.
Speaker 6: Aaron Patterson is going to be sentenced and it's going to be broadcast live now. This is a bit of a first. The Justice Christopher Beale, the Supreme Court Justice, has given up the green light and you'll be able to watch it on the Telly Question.
Speaker 5: So we'll be on like, oh hang on, they're crossing on the Today Show to her getting ready? Will it be like live on the TV? Do we have to watch it on one of the streaming apps? You know, looks like it looks nine now do they seven or ten? Channel seven and ten normally have one in the morning.
Speaker 2: Ten's got Good Morning Australia.
Speaker 5: Today extra Channel seven have the Morning on the Morning right with Larry and Cheese TV, Geese.
Speaker 4: The Golden Girls.
Speaker 6: They would never interrupt Cheese TV.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: People and the rest of the country. Are they interested in the mushroom trial.
Speaker 2: Or just everyone everyone needs? There's four hundred proper about it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, like I think they're awful for these people's family.
Speaker 6: I think the English are quite into it as well. The BBC had a massive presence at the trial. In more Well, question question of BBC, the bb said, CNN camera as well, Sorry what what what? What would you like to know? Birthday boy?
Speaker 2: I forgot?
Speaker 6: Don't it happens at that age forty four?
Speaker 4: Talking about the mushrooms.
Speaker 6: Broadcasting live on ten Peach.
Speaker 2: Question yep, Well we're going to We're going to see her reaction.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that question twice.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think the camera will be let me ask you again, will they show her?
Speaker 6: Couldn't tell you because in America the cameras, the cameras do show the you know, the accused.
Speaker 4: I don't think they'll do it.
Speaker 6: I think it's I think it's just a camera on the judge.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think. I think I'm just going to say I want to see her reaction.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I think that's why everyone will be tuning in. Sorry, no offense and no one's tuning in to see the judge.
Speaker 4: No, but people want to know the outcome.
Speaker 2: People will know the outcome, but they're tuning in to see the tip.
Speaker 6: She'll be sitting stony faced in the dock.
Speaker 4: That's the expression they always write.
Speaker 6: That always stony faced, really stony face expressionless to you other people.
Speaker 4: I don't think she'll be expressionalists when they say you're staying in jail for seventy five thousand years.
Speaker 6: Well that's life behind.
Speaker 2: Remember Chappelle Chapel was a mess. She broke down in Bali. Yeah, but you could do whatever. I know, it's afferent situation, whatever you want. I'm just saying she wasn't stony faced in Bali.
Speaker 6: You could do whatever you want. In Bali.
Speaker 4: They make a real circus of him Bali, like walk them out.
Speaker 6: She she wasn't stony faced.
Speaker 4: Because she was said she was innocent. Different situation. You know what she wasn't stony face?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can you even spit your words out?
Speaker 6: How good's court chat?
Speaker 5: Love? Well, you're a court reporter. What was the most the most brilliant case you're ever involved in? This course?
Speaker 6: Well, I got the tail end of the underworld, So there was a lot of like really full on underworld cases with a stony faced always yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't a balley sits No.
Speaker 5: But in other countries they really do make a whole like scene out of these court cases, don't they.
Speaker 4: America America, there's a lot of fairy pumpic America.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Did you see the footage last week of the judge that read out the verdict and said guilty but it was actually not guilty?
Speaker 4: No, no, you have one job, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he read it, okay, they I find you guilty.
Speaker 6: Was it a judge or a juror?
Speaker 2: And it was a judge And then he goes on court a journ and everyone's like sorry, and he goes, what ago you said guilty? And he goes, did I sorry, not guilty?
Speaker 6: Oh He's in good company because I did that as a court reporter once as well. I did what do you mean I was giving a history lesson just you know, like by way at background on the television live the accused has pleaded and I was meant to say not guilty to charges x y Z. I said that the accused has pleaded guilty to charges, and then we had.
Speaker 2: To walk it in.
Speaker 4: Big trouble we had.
Speaker 6: We had to offer a retraction in the news about three or four minutes.
Speaker 2: But you bury that between the lotto numbers.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, Aaron Patterson, it is sentence same day for her, she'll be sent it. It looks like she's just turned.
Speaker 6: Up to the court.
Speaker 2: Actually, so nine point thirty this morning, you'll be able to see it all live.
Speaker 4: Terrible, terrible. I know we're having a bit of it.
Speaker 5: It's a shocking, shocking case is hopefully this is all over and done with today.
Speaker 4: I feel so desperately close families that have to.
Speaker 2: Watch this and look jug aside. I'm not even taking the piss with this. There'll be a Netflix don't go out before the year's done. There'll be a mini series on it. Just wait for it. It has just gone four past nine and over.
Speaker 4: Hey, happy birthday, Jason. To do for your forty fourth birthday.
Speaker 2: You want to go on an app.
Speaker 6: Is that all you've got planned?
Speaker 4: That's what he does every day.
Speaker 2: I did Father's Day yesterday, So you're exhausted this afternoon when I'll grab the kids from school and a little pool party.
Speaker 6: A pool party, so no dinner plants, No, no, I mean, what's you on a Monday? If you could have one meal? Well, it's your birthday. What's your birthday meal?
Speaker 4: We've gone from a birthday meal to death row.
Speaker 6: I was like, no, it sounds a bit of death throw your birthday request?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 6: I don't know, really, it's surely something for me.
Speaker 4: It's all a little meat so egg plan, you know.
Speaker 6: Love, that's a bit flash for your birthday, a little.
Speaker 4: If you could have any meal in the world, is that what you have? A black cod yup.
Speaker 6: Talk?
Speaker 2: Maybe a little bit of Italian, A little bit of Italian?
Speaker 4: What Italian? Would you have some arrantine?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: You'd have a.
Speaker 6: That is it.
Speaker 2: We're out of here.
Speaker 4: Well, happy birthday, Jayce, have a wonderful day.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you for me.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. Everyone.
Speaker 6: Make a make a run about your cake.
Speaker 2: It's got a photo of me on it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I specifically said, no face of Jason there because no one will want to eat it, but that looks. Can I just say that was beautifully made by Chintzy are lucky Digital guys, beautiful beautiful wife.
Speaker 4: Thank you chin.
Speaker 6: Now what sorry? And the way, how very dare you?
Speaker 4: And that thay he's getting a divorce still
Speaker 5: And Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,