Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadiical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining.
Speaker 2: Us today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 1: I'm Britney Saunders and I'm all right, hey.
Speaker 2: And this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: If it's trending, going viral, or has you gripped, we're talking about it coming up on this episode. I'm back. I mean, I was only gone for a week, but I've had a lot of questions. Where were you? What happened? I'm giving you the exclusive gossip and it's probably not what you think.
Speaker 2: Plus I've ticked a big item off my bucket list. Between a very exciting week for me. I can't wait to tell you what's happened.
Speaker 1: And I got plastic surgery and I regret it and I'm here to tell you the story.
Speaker 2: And a restaurant in the US has clapped backed to a customer and I am here for they have dragged her through the martin I'm going to tell you what happened all that coming up on this episode of High Scrollers. Deal mean dunk, let's go.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Matthew, good morning morning. Did you miss me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did? You know. I got a message from one of our scrollers the other day actually calling me out, calling me a hypocrite, why saying I should be canceled death to all right? Hey, no, I'm just kidding, because she did bring up a good point about me rolling my eyes at you saying good morning. Why, because I have said that, me walking into a room and saying good morning. Oh yeah, actually the perfect way someone is a vibe or not.
Speaker 1: And she was so much to whoever that is because I remember that she was like.
Speaker 2: What's the deal done? And I was like, okay, First of all, in my opinion, it's a little different.
Speaker 1: Why because it's me and we're in this studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah no. But also I just feel like your good morning is more like you're addressing a kindergarten class.
Speaker 1: Like, Matthew, where's my good morning?
Speaker 2: It's camp? You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've gone too far with the good mornings now that it's here to stay. Yeah, it wouldn't feel the same if I didn't say it.
Speaker 2: I might be coming around to it. To be honest, a changed man.
Speaker 1: I saw last week Star said it in my place. Yes, yeah, so even she likes it and she's clued onto it.
Speaker 2: And started so well, thanks for all the feedback Scrollers on our first ever replacement guest for the week, everybody seemed to love Stars.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you what I said to Aj last week. Actually, I'm surprised that we've been doing high scrollers for one year and that is our first time that like one of us couldn't be here, Like, I'm surprised. That's fucking dedication. That is every Monday, like every Monday for over a year. Not one of us has ever been sick or anything. Touch wood. But I'm back and sorry for my absence everyone.
Speaker 2: And why were you absent?
Speaker 1: Well, wait before I say this is Craig David canceled?
Speaker 2: The hell is Creg David.
Speaker 1: He's not okay, so we can talk about him. You know, there's so many like as an artisan Ship that are canceled, so I didn't want to bring him up. But he has he has a song. It feels like insomnia. Insomnia. Well, that's my theme song soundtrack to my life. I don't know what's going on exactly, but over the last few months I have been Okay. So, when you're a female, you pay attention to your body and your cycle. And we have these apps on our phone, Matt, I've got the flow app shout Out, And basically, when you're a woman, like your body is like clockwork, like you will know certain things. Anyway, I don't want to get too much into it because kind of boring for you.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, you like it.
Speaker 2: Well, our listeners are like female, okay, well all of you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, like you know, especially when you're tracking your cycle on these apps, like you'll wake up and feel really fucking angry one day, and then you'll look at where you are in your cycle and you're like, oh, this makes sense. Like it's like clockwork the way our bodies are. So anyway, with these apps, you can put in any symptoms, and I feel like when you're a female, you have a symptom in every fucking day, whether it's like anger, rage, really hungry, stressed out, annoyed, whatever. So over the last couple of months, around the same time in my cycle, between my period ending and my period starting, I've been going through a period, not a period, but a phase, a phase where I can't fucking sleep. And so every time I have this what feels like insomnia, I've been like tracking it and putting it in my app so that when it comes around again every month, I'm like, it's the same thing again. So anyway to put it in a nutshell, I've been having the last few months these certain phases where I can't fucking sleep. And usually it's I wake up at about two am and then can't get back to sleep for hours. And have you ever felt like you have insomnia where you're laying there and your eyes are tired, so you shut your eyes, but then your brain is like raging and racing. Because that's what I've been experiencing for months, and I can only put it down to it being a hormonal thing because it happens every single time. And usually I just am up in the night for three hours. I finally get back to sleep for an hour. I wake up, and I go whatever I fucking do the day, even though I've had like three hours of broken sleep. But last Sunday night, because we record on a Monday, I pulled it all fucking nighter like, usually I'm just up for three hours in the night. This time I didn't get to sleep at all, and I'm like fuck. And I was messaging Matt because sometimes you're up really late, but that was the one night that you mustle went to bed early. So I was messaging Matt like every two to three hours, going I haven't fucking slept. And then it was like two am, and then it was four am, and I'm sending Matt messages like sos, what the fuck is going on? He got to like five or six am, and I'm like, fuck this. I just felt like a scatter brain, you know when you haven't slept and you feel like a scatter brain. And so I just message and I'm like, guys, this is what's happened tonight. I'm so sorry, but I don't trust myself. I would have been fine driving to Sydney I reckon and recording here, but then driving home, I don't know. I was like, I just haven't slept. Can someone fucking help?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Me? And you know, it's so weird. It's meant to be because that day I randomly was up at six am, wasn't I because I planned to go to breakfast in the city anyway, and then go for a walk and then come to do the podcast because usually I wake up, I'm in the shower, I've put clothes on, I'm out the door, and I'm rocking up to the podcast studio with one minute to spare yes. And this one particular day, it was like the stars relying. I was like, I'm up at six am.
Speaker 1: But we went to bed early that night, and I'm like, I've got your sleeping pattern passed on to me or tee you. What's funny that day, Like I thought, Okay, I'm going to stay home, I'm not going to go to work. I'm going to sleep. I couldn't sleep that whole day, and then I couldn't sleep that night, and then my fucked sleeping went on for the next however many nights, and it was Thursday night last week that I finally slept all the way through. And I've slept good all weekend and last night, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? And then I think I need to start taking some vitamins and like magnesium or things like that. But I feel like I always try to do that and like take good vitamins and whatever. But then I just forget, and it got me thinking, is there this is a great business for like some doctor out there or whatever. Imagine if you maybe you can going and getting like once a month an injection that has magnesium this that, blah blah blah blah blah. Like how good would that be?
Speaker 2: Then you don't have to take tablets?
Speaker 1: Yes, Like why is that a thing? Because I know you can go and get like a vitamin yeah like whatever, or like a vitamin B shot. But is there one where you can just go and get like a multi vitamin injected in that last all month? Like that is a billion dollar business idea. Surely it's a thing, But I've never heard anyone going and doing that a multi vitamin shot, magnesium and all the good stuff. I need to do that. Yeah, anyway, moral of the story is I've been having shock and fucking sleeps.
Speaker 2: Welcome to my life, and you hate it? See I love it.
Speaker 1: You love not sleeping. Yeah, I wouldn't mind if I had laved here, like I just would have come in and like done the record. But I was like, I'm not driving four hours on no sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I love when my brain is like going one hundred miles now no, I hate you.
Speaker 1: Then I'm listening to brown noise, white noise, meditation things. I'm like, I'll read something online and like you feel like you've got ready to fall asleep, but as soon as you close your eyes, it's like you're so awake.
Speaker 2: You should start reading because it clears your mind. And I am reading. Also, if I'm already tired, reading makes me so tired that I like can't keep my eyes open. I need to and then I always as soon as I stop reading, I know I'm asleep in ten seconds. Like it's amazing because you can't focus on anything else but what you're reading. Yeah, for the most part. Anyway, Well, it's good to have you back.
Speaker 1: I'm back, and I've been sleeping good for like the last four nights.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well regardless of not sleeping, Well, did you have a good week? No? Oh, okay, like I did.
Speaker 1: It was a regular week. But you know, when you're sleeping is so I mean it's I work full time and work with all stuff, so it's actually so fucking annoying to try and be normal, Uh huh when I've been having the worst sleep ever. Yeah, but yeah, it was still good, Like good week regardless, and I finally had that good sleep on Thursday night. I woke up on Friday morning, said aj, I slept all the way through and I was like so fucking excited. So yeah, that's the highlight of mind.
Speaker 2: Basically like had a bender without like any of the substances.
Speaker 1: Just absolutely raging for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I love that. I've put it all in my app and let's see if it happens again that same time next month.
Speaker 2: I'll keep us updated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so happy because I ticked something huge off my bucket list this week. I'm sorry you had a bad week, but I it wasn't bad.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that, but just annoying, Like you can't function on no sleep anyway, yet continue.
Speaker 2: I ticked something big off my bucket list, and that is that I felt my first ever earthquake. Oh my god, yes there, Oh my god. It was calm, but it was so calm. So did you feel either of them, because they were they were actually multiple, but there were two big ones.
Speaker 1: No, so that day. So that was on Friday last week. I just so happened to be driving around all day and I was in the fatemobile and that's quite like Rocky, So I'm guessing at the time that it happened, we were on the road driving and didn't feel it at all, and then all the girls in the warehouse and I was like, oh my god, did everyone feel that. I'm like, what feel what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So there was the first one, which was a big one, like five points something magnitude, and this was in.
Speaker 1: Muscle Brook, which is like two hours in from Newcastle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then there was a second one I think either the next day or the day after. There'd been a few nights I think or yeah, and the second one that I felt, and it was and it was at like fourthirty I messaged all my friends and was like, did anyone feel the earthquake? And everyone gas lipped me and was like, no, babe, there was nothing. I was I must have been some construction downstairs or something. They're no werries. And then the news came out like a few hours later saying there was another one at four thirty pm and it was a two point something magnitude and that's the one I felt. And it was so so surreal because I was like in bed at the time and it just felt like I was like swaying on a boat. I mean we're in a high rise apartment and we're quite high up, so I was like, yeah, thinking it might have been like a construction or something, when everyone was like, no, that didn't happen, But it actually did, and I have felt an earthquake, which is like a bucket list moment for me. Like I'm like ticke it off because sorry to be that person, and like I don't want to come across as like insensitive, but like, god, I love. It's actually no, that's the wrong word. No, maybe I can't say.
Speaker 1: I think they say you were you glad to live through a natural disaster?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what, Like no, like I'm I don't think I love, but I think I'm really fascinated by natural disasters.
Speaker 1: Well, you know in like La and California. Have you seen like people on TikTok just making tiktoks and there's just an earthquake happening. But that's so normal to them. Yeah, they're just like whatever, just an earthquake. Yeah, they have them all the time. Well, AJ should be really glad about this too, because in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: God, here we go for History podcast now we'll do everything. I realized.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty nine, which is a year that AJ was born, there was a massive earthquake in Newcastle, but it was actually like like big and quite devastating. AJ has always joked and said like he lived through it and he survived kind of thing, but he was literally in the cot.
Speaker 2: Like not even one.
Speaker 1: So now he can say he's lived and survived two earthquakes. Wow, so he's one step ahead of you on the bucket list.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, obviously it's devastating for people, and obviously I don't love that aspect of like death and destruction. But I know I was even love watching a cyclone. No, I don't think it was big enough for anyone to get hurst. Yeah, but I just love, you know, watching a tornado. Well, you know, remember that movie is a bit much. I don't know. I think there'll be some people out there who agree with me and go, yeah, I know exactly what you're what you're talking about, like love love naturally.
Speaker 1: Does not have a natural disaster happens.
Speaker 2: But of course I would rather not have that as well. And I obviously don't want anyone to get hurt or die or anything like that. But I will sound fascinated by tsunamis and and those End of the World movies as well. You know, the day after tomorrow they've got that big mega tsunami, the earthquakes, the earth opens up, all those like end of the World movies, apocalypse style movies where like the world is getting destroyed. Yeah, oh gets me off love those.
Speaker 1: It does scare me that that earthquake just happened, and the fact that that could happen at any time, and we could be here right now and there could be a massive earthquake and like the ground outside could just split in half and that could be it.
Speaker 2: But it's so weird because in Australia it doesn't really happen because we're like on a tectonic plate right where it's earthquakes are from two tectonicquakes plates like sliding together.
Speaker 1: Right at this one, see the diagram, and it's like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's rare, but it's happened, and it could. Yeah. I feel bad for what I've said now. I feel bad because like there'd be people who have probably experienced it, like yeah, no, because you know, people have lost their flood houses in floods and fires in Australia having and se Yeah, I don't. I don't care about those, like those natural disasters. No, then, like I'm talking twisters, I'm talking even earthquakes, not not really that fascinated. I'm talking twisters and tsunamis. There's just something about them for me everything else.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I used to love that movie when we were kids. Was in you know they were the storm Chasers. Yeah, and they would drive out, Yeah, and they would drive out in that. That's a really good movie if anyone.
Speaker 2: It's just a new one that came out a couple months really, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: They chase after the storms and get really close to the eye of it.
Speaker 2: Guy wants to do that, s Guy wants to go to America and pay You can pay for a storm chasing tour for like ten to twelve days and it's during cyclone season and you actually fly over and you're on like tour with them, like in a kaniki bus probably like something a bit faster, and you actually go and you and you go right into the eye of it.
Speaker 1: Was it cool to see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I want to go with him?
Speaker 1: And I was like Oh, what if your fucking minibus that much? What if your minibus gets swept up in the fucking middle of the cyclone.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking, what fucking way for are you signing to go on that tour? You know what I mean, because he's signing his life away. My bloody hell, babe, I hope you got your wills sorted before you go.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, speaking of that, do you have a will? No? And I know I'm going to get my will done. I've contacted my solicitor because I'm like, as I'm getting older, I've got more and more things happening in my life that are worth a little bit of money. AJ and I are going like any day now to get our will done, so I'll update you all when i'm done.
Speaker 2: I want to know how much it cost, what the process was, how long it took, how hard it was. Give us all that information, because yes, I know that I should do it.
Speaker 1: Everyone needs to do it. And I even said to AJ, I want to make like a couple of reels out of this process to kind of encourage everyone to go and do it. Yeah, especially like my scenario. I won't say much, but with my businesses and then my family, Like I could see that turning really fucking ugly, and I could see that turning really ugly for AJ. So I'm wanting to go there and secure my fucking assets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. See that's the thing. I don't have any So it's like, what's in the wheel that you can transfer the couple thousand dollars to someone else and call it a day, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Horrible? Like AJ and I've been having these conversations literally in the last two weeks, ever since we decided we're going to do this, Like how sad it is that when people do die, and if there is things like we've been talking about, like what would happen with Fate, what would happen with this and that, what would happen with our money in the bank, and how it could turn so ugly and like my whole family. I could see people in my family like going after AJ and Fate. I hate to say that, but we've been speaking about that being a reality and how fucked that would be and the fact that AJ would have basically no say in it kind of thing, even though he fucking runs Fate with me. Isn't that fucking how nasty? People get about money when someone has literally died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that even if you write a will, like people can contest it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even then, like you go and do this thing and then people can still fight over it. I'm just gonna I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm gonna tell you all after I've done it and how it went.
Speaker 2: Okay, you put something in there for me, like I don't need march. I don't want to hate some money. I don't need a business, but just like something fucking random and funny.
Speaker 1: One of the girls that works you have your perfume collections. I talked to her about. She's like, can I give her fumes? I'm like, yeah, so I literally want to put that on there that she gets from perfume you can have. I just got two pair of songs actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nuts, I'll have those. Yeah, but AJ has to die for that.
Speaker 1: True. No, even if I die, you get AJ's songs.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if you can put stuff as stupid as that on your will. Hopefully I'm going to ask, because don't forget.
Speaker 2: There'd be really like in quotations, stupid things that are like really sentimental. Yeah, so you know there'd be things on there. They'd have the most random things on there too.
Speaker 1: I'll keep you updated and I'll see how far I can go with the craziness of butt and stupid.
Speaker 2: On the most random thing you can find to Alright, Hey, I give my toilet brush.
Speaker 1: Soage, Oh you give me a vverridge.
Speaker 2: Give me the V fridge. Thanks, That's what I'll have.
Speaker 1: I'm so interested to do this, like, I'm really looking forward to it, like especially being in my scenario with all the businesses and all our stuff and like everything. So I'll keep you all updated with how that goes, and go sort your wheels out. It's just one of those things that you just need to do. As grim as it is to discuss, we need to try and get it done.
Speaker 2: All right, time for our Royal Flush of the Week, best thing we've seen on the internet, and I have something so fun. As I have stated before on this podcast, the customer actually is not always right, and I think we're an I think we're in an era where like like if I was to work in like you know, retail or fast food like I used to, I just being the person I am today, I don't think that I could just take it like I used to and be like, yeah, new worries. I'd be like, fuck off, love, get of yourself and move on. I really couldn't do it these days, So props to anyone who does work in those industries or any industry where you just have to put up with people's bullshit. Now. I saw a Facebook post the other day from Herberts, which is a restaurant in Texas. It's a Mexican restaurant, and there was a Facebook post by someone named Susan. She wrote in basically like a community group, you know, like your ticks and crosses and you know, just community notice sports in Facebook groups. She wrote this post about her terrible, terrible experience at Herbert's and said, my husband loves their food, so we go often. Three weeks ago, we took my nephew there for lunch. We all had the lunch special and a medium caso. Our bill was fifty four dollars. This was before their price increase. I was told that's just how how much it is. I was not given an itemized bill. We went back today, arrived, placed our lunch special order and our bill was twenty eight dollars. When I questioned it, I was told we were too early to get the special price. The order was submitted at ten fifty eight am. I told the cashier that was bullshit because it took away a while to acknowledge us, and then a few more minutes before he took our drinks order. Then he finally, She's spelled everything wrong here. Basically, what she's saying is she went in to get the lunch special, and she believes that she got the lunch special at the lunch special time, which I'm assuming starts at eleven am. She thinks that she had her lunch during that time. So she posted in that Facebook group and obviously people are commenting and getting on her side because they've only heard her side of the story. Right. Well, the restaurant Herbert's has done the most iconic thing I have ever seen, and they have actually posted the security footage of this woman's visit to the Mexican restaurant with time stamps in the corner and explains her entire visit. She actually shows up at ten fifty one, she's greeted and sat down at ten fifty one. They've put all these timestamps on this video ten fifty two, she gets hers chips and salsa, and the food and drink order is taken ten fifty four, the drinks are delivered, ten fifty eight, the food is delivered, and then at eleven twenty two, an itemized receipt is delivered with a to go drink. Eleven twenty three, she pays for it. And then they've actually included footage of her complaining about not getting the lunch special, which starts at eleven am, and she had got her food by ten fifty eight, so she hasn't ordered in the correct time. They actually then posted footage because she's complained about how much she paid. They posted footage saying, we actually did give you the lunch special because you yelded our server stuff, and here's video evidence of us processing your lunch special even though you didn't order within the time So.
Speaker 1: They honored it even though she wasn't in the timeframe because she complained anyway.
Speaker 2: No, but then she went online and complained and lied and said they didn't honor the lunch special and they got such bad service and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. It's gone so viral there are news articles about this everywhere on behalf of high schoolers. First of all, fuck you, Susan, And second of all, imagine being Susan and going to that length to be such a Karen that you put it in a Facebook group and now look at the response. I went, first of all iconic on the restaurant's part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from my standpoint too, Matt, I thought I would add there have been. I mean, it's it's very far and few between that we get like a bad customer at Fate. I think that comes down to our community. Like we have an awesome community. Our customers are fucking legends. But like once in a blue moon, we have dealt with like a nasty kind of situation and we do the same thing. Like not that we've ever shared it on social media, but every time something happens and someone contact contacts us, complaining or whatever, I'll always jump on our cameras because I don't think people think like our stores are covered like by cameras, we can see every interaction. Yeah, and I've jumped on our cameras before and like watched back to see if the interaction is what the cust to missays and you diet how often the customer is wrong. Yeah, in that scenario and that they were helped and they were greeted, they go, oh, I wasn't even greeted. And then we watched back the footage and it's like they got said hello too as soon as they walked in the door. Like they just twist the narrative to suit whatever they're frustrated about. Yeah, why do people do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's all about your attitude as well. Like I remember when I would work in retail and things like that, Customers would almost come in wanting a fight or wanting a bad experience in a way, like it felt like some people would come and be like, Hi, how are you going? Oh my gosh, yes, I'm looking for this, And some people would be like do you have this? Yeah, and it's like, why are your rude lover? We barely know each other, what's going on? I feel like some people like also walk in and also brit like in your position without like I don't want to offend you when I say this, but I feel like people would walk into fate wanting to have a bad experience to be like, fuck Britney Saunders. You know what I mean, like there'd be people wanting to go in and find all the problems just to be like, oh, it's not as good as you know what she puts on the internet.
Speaker 1: Like I couldn't agree more. And I very much know that now that there is that personal association between me and Fate and the business and consumers as well. And I've been doing it for long enough now that I can tell when someone's doing it for that reaction or whatever, and I've learnt to actually not give a fuck about that because I know, at the end of the day, not everyone's gonna love Fate the same way. Not everyone loves cotton On, Like the amount of times I've gone into cotton On tried shit on and gone, yeah, that's fucking ugly. But then I have heaps of other cotton On stuff that I like. And I think people can often get it twisted or have the lines blurred and think that because I am this public figure and own this brand, that everything should be perfect for them because I've made it or something. It's like no, like I'm not going to be able to make a pair of jeans that every single person loves. But then because there is that personal connection with me, they might be more likely to say yeah, it shit, you know, whereas like fuck, I'll go back to cotton on. But some things and there I've tried on and it's horrendous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, it just is the way that it is. For sure. Well, I feel like, if you ever want to start calling out customers, I'll support.
Speaker 1: There has been some times where I'm like, I want to fucking especially if they've gone like public and written bad reviews and whatever, and I've got the video evidence right there. But even if they reach out to us and like, yeah, this happened, blah blah blah. I've received some horrible emails that, like we once had, I don't want to fuck it. It's the corner of the internet here, we can talk about it whatever we want. Not recently, maybe in the last like three months, so maybe recently. I had this email sent from a girl who wrote an email on behalf of her and all of her friends that had come into our Newcastle store and visited the cafe next door, like our cafe, and she had not a single nice thing to say about anything. She's like, we walked in, it was horrible. We didn't get say hello to like every single thing, like she just said the most horrible thing about every detail of our store and the experience. And then I went to the cafe and that was the people were rude, the coffee was cold, Like it was just obvious that, like you just set out to fucking do this in the first place. And Agent and I sat there pissing ourselves watching the footage. Like they walked in, they all had their arms crossed, they were looking through the rack like ugh, like you know, like you set yourself up for that. And I so just want to be an asshole in that scenario and just say, well, fucking don't ever come back again then, like you set out to hate and shit on everything that I do, but jokes on them they spent money at out due like I won in that scenario, And all I wrote back like again, because like I genuinely care, and if someone has had a bad experience, we will want to resolve that for them, Like we will want to issue them an apology and invite them back in, you know, if they have genuinely had a terrible experience. But being able to go and look at the footage and then see what actually happened, it doesn't make me want to apologize or welcome them back in. So I just sent back a blanket response like thank you so much for your feedback. And then I love saying I've gone through your visit at Outdoo and fate and how to look at everything that's happened. And I didn't say sorry or anything in the emails. I'm not saying sorry to you when you came in with that intention. So yeah, being able to look at the cameras is just fucking gold.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean about people just coming in with like an attitude. I feel like they your I mean, your attitude affects your environment and your experience in life, and so if you go into something not happy or whatever you want to call that, that's.
Speaker 1: Going to be your exact experience exactly. And I love I love the camera thing because I love just being able to say like, I've thoroughly reviewed and they go because then they know I've seen everything in the conversation.
Speaker 2: If they've inflated anything, yeah.
Speaker 1: Imagine them quite live shit. They can watch what happened. Anyway. They spent money on coffee and pastries, so that's a.
Speaker 2: Win for me. Ah well, what's your royal flush of the week.
Speaker 1: Now, well, I've got a game, another game.
Speaker 2: I love games. Geha, No, you.
Speaker 1: Would actually love this game, Matt, okay, and you all have to play it. Do you remember when we were in high school and you would get on those game websites like mini clip dot com, Like you remember playing games on those websites and you would go on. There's just like hundreds of games to pick from and you'd play like the doll dress up games like I don't know, Barbie Makeover and Brats whatever. Well, there's this new game. Well I don't know how new it is, but it's called Dress to Impress and you play it on Roadblocks for any of you that don't know what that is. It's like an online server and it is predominantly kids like server and game. You can play all sorts of games on there anyway. It's free and you need to play Dress to Impress on there. I saw Dress to Impress coming up on my TikTok maybe you've seen it. You okay, explain how the game goes. It's me reliving my childhood through this game. Right, So you're in this one server. Everyone that's playing is online, and you're this little avatar and you're like blank at the start, and then you go into this waiting room. You enter the game and there is a theme up the top, and the themes are really cool, like right now, there's all like Brat themes for Charlie XCX, so you'll get like Brat Summer Coquette, like all different themes. And then you go into this like big room that's like a beauty salon, a nails salon, a hair salon, and then there's all wardrobes and clothes around and you're this blank little avatar and you've got five minutes and there's a countdown. You then fully dress up your character in the theme and you look all slagh at the end, and then there's a catwalk at the end, so each character walks down the runway. Have you seen these clips on TikTok? You need to look it up even just look up dressed to impress on TikTok. And then there's a catwalk at the end. You all walk down and do a pose at the end, and then you vote like out of five stars, you rate each other's outfit, and then at the end it's like a first, second, and third place and then it starts all again.
Speaker 2: That's literally it.
Speaker 1: But it's actually fun, like if you want something like therapeutic to do, it makes you be creative because there's so many like outfits and whatever, and the themes are really crazy, like what are some of the other themes like movie character, TV star, like you can dress up as whoever, celebrities whatever. It's really fun, like a creative little outlet. And you just download Roadblocks on your laptop and it's so fun so that I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I know you don't this, this what you were doing when you had insomnia or roadblocks? No, I discovered this, Braine, just going one hundred miles an hour, going oh, what themes coming next? What should I outfit?
Speaker 1: So fun?
Speaker 2: How am I going to get five points?
Speaker 1: Go and look up dress to impress? Even just look it up on TikTok everyone, because it's so fun and it's like take me back to my childhood playing those dress up games online, but it's just.
Speaker 2: Better and you have to pay for it.
Speaker 1: No, it's free. You can pay if you want the VIP because then there's this other room that you can go into that has more like outfits and the outfits and the clothes and the shoesy accessories. It's all like sligh right, yeah, you need to look it up. Dressed to impress.
Speaker 2: Okay, reminds me of Flake, that Kim Kardashian game. Remember the Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very much like that, but even better. I used to play that game.
Speaker 2: Really, what was it called?
Speaker 1: Was it just Kim kardashi and.
Speaker 2: In Hollywood or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I spent some money on that thing.
Speaker 2: Did you you know what? Did you? Well? Yeah? Okay, So I think I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again because it's so good. So I was going through my bank statements one time, this is many years ago now, and I could see all these charges from Apple and I was like, I haven't bought anything from Apple or on the app Store or anything like that. And I ended up calling Apple to be like what, oh, there's charges and they're going, oh, we're not sure. This could be fraudulent activity on your account. And I'm going, well, what's going on? I need to shut this damn players. You need to help me out here. I know I want to get out. Are you fun for all these charges? And he's going, okay, well, let me look into this. Let me look into this. Blah blah blah. He's like, are you're sure you haven't you know, paid any of you haven't you know, bought any of this stuff. And I'm like, no, there's no way. I'm not stupid enough. I'm not stupid enough to be spending money on things on the app Store. I've never bought anything on the app Store because i haven't. I'm one of those people still to this day, rarely purchase anything on the app Store. Hate if it's a game and it's like, you know, pay this to like get a million coin, There's no way I'm doing that. And even things like when you get a free trial and then it's like to unlock all the features. Like in fact, cap cut, you know the video editing software that we use for like TikTok. So TikTok like told us all to use cap cuts, So we all went over to cap cut because that's where all the features were. They used to be in TikTok, and then they made TikTok really basic editing, and we're like, use cap cut. So went over to cap cut. I've been using that for a while, and you know, you could do everything well now they've got cap cut Pro and it's however much money a month, And you can't even add captions to your videos without paying for the pro which is however much money a month? And I find that, first of all, so ablest and discriminatory, because how dare you not let me put captions on my true videos for people who are hard of hearing or death? First of all, not acceptable in my eyes for them to have to charge to put captions. That's absolutely povo, that's derro as like, come on, no, I'm not Currey.
Speaker 1: I've got an actual life hack for you and for everyone. Yeah, on this topic. On my other podcast, Big Business, I had Victoria Divine on from She's on the Money, and she gave me a life hack when it comes to subscriptions. If you ever want to sign up to something that is a subscription, and you know how usually they'll have a free trial, like to say, a month free trial, and then you start getting charged. But if it's something that you're not sure if you want to keep paying for, but you know how easily we forget about those subscriptions and then you don't realize and you're paying all these subscriptions. She said, go to Cohal's or Woolly's or wherever or servos and buy a gift card. You know how, you can buy gift cards at are like ten dollars and it's kind of like a credit a Viza gift card thing. She's like, use that to sign up to your free subscriptions so that when the free subscription runs out, it'll charge that and then if it has no money left on it, it'll just like cancel the subscription automatically. Nice, so then you don't have to worry about your actual card getting charged the monthly fee.
Speaker 2: So you know what I do. I sign up for the free trial and cancel it straight away.
Speaker 1: Well, this is in case you forget to do that, Like that was a good hack for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a good hack if you forget to do that. But if I sign up to any free trial thirty days, seven days, whatever it may be, you just cancel it. I can. I sign up and then cancel immediately.
Speaker 1: And they give you the month still too.
Speaker 2: They still give you the months to use it, so then when the month runs out, it runs out. And then if I really have enjoyed and used the product or the service or whatever it may be, I will sign up again. But that's my little hack on the same wavelength. But anyway, capcut can get stuff because they're not giving us captions. I think that's so rude. I think all the other features or you know, even changing the captions to fancy riding and things like that, sure, but like basic captions, that's just rude and not on in my opinion anyway, hate when they you know. So what I'm trying to say is I barely ever pay for that sort of stuff. So this guy on the phone's like, oh, well, you're sure, You're sure? Sure? I said, I am telling you there's no why that I have spent that money. He goes, have you buy any chance been playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game? I went, oh, huh, I'm so sorry to waste your time of a fabulous day. And I hung up because I was like, oh my god, I literally have I'd totally forgotten because I was so I mean, that game was like gambling. You know, now, I understand gambling addicts that you know in the casinos, and you can't say because I'd play it late at night, no lights are on, you couldn't see the time on the app. Like the time wasn't on the app, so that you'd spend more time on the app, and so then I was just in a hole as well. Get that fancy outfit for thirty four ninety nine, and with.
Speaker 1: That Kim Kardashian Game was the reason why we would always pay for it, because you'd have to wait, like you know, you'd get to the end of a chapter and then it'd be like four hours and it would like count down until you could play it again. But then like, but if you buy these coins and diamonds, you can fast forward, and yes, this four hour break.
Speaker 2: And I think the thing as well is that it was all in American dollars on the app, but then it's charged, which I think is where I was confused to begin with with the whole charges on my bank statement, because you know that it was like nine ninety nine on the Kim Kardashian app, but then it was like fifteen forty four on my bank statement, and I'm going, I haven't spent fifteen dollars. But realistically it was just like the conversion, right, So yeah, I got sucked into the Kim Kardashian game, and I spent like I'm not even kidding, like around six hundred dollars on the Kim kardash it. So, Kim, you're welcome, send me a few Skims headphones please.
Speaker 1: You made a killing out of that. Well, my recommendation is everyone download Roadblocks on your laptop. It's good to play on the laptop. Okay, it's free, and just play Dressed to Impress?
Speaker 2: Can you play with each other like I'd love you can join.
Speaker 1: Because it's online that you can invite your friend and play together. And you can do the cat walk together, so you can do clever costumes together on the theme like Little Mermaid and your Ariel and I'm fucking Flounder.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel it's more your Aeriel and I'mursula.
Speaker 1: Okay, we will do that. But anyway, if you love a dress up game, and if you love those kind of games when you're a kid, you're gonna love Dress to Impress. Just look it up on TikTok and see some of the videos. It's fucking it's slay, Matt, you would like.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, I'm telling you a word for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about you, Matt, but my whole FYP over the last week has been Christina Aguelera Aguilera, Aguelera, she Okay, she slays right now.
Speaker 2: I've always loved her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, She's always been slaying. But people have obviously been chatting about her and how all of a sudden she looks exactly the same as she did when she was eighteen and nineteen in those like Genie in a Bottle days, which, by the way, I loved that back then, like I remember buying her single for Genie in a Bottle and being obsessed with the music video. Well, anyway, all of a sudden, Christina Aguilera looks like she's been in a time capsule and looks the same, And there has been so much discourse online in regards to what has she had done? Yeah, And I always find is so interesting when this happens, because I see like plastic surgeons like stitching videos and being like, it looks like she's had this, that and the other. And what I want to know is like, I get it, I understand people's obsession with wanting to know these things, but at the same time, I'm like, why why is there so much obsession over like wanting to know what celebrities have had done?
Speaker 2: M hm, And it goes back to again my whole thing of fact, why are we commenting on other people's bodies? I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's like an obsession and an infatuation with it, line like wanting to know she looks great, but like, I think she's always been fucking stunning.
Speaker 2: I think the reason that people are so obsessed with it is because I think, like for Christina Aguilia or a if she's I don't know.
Speaker 1: How old, like she's only forty two or something, right, But that's the other thing too, people like she looks crazy. It's like she was never seventy and then gone back to look in twenty like she's young.
Speaker 2: I think as well, like, no matter what she's done, it's probably unachievable for the average person. So like I think that they're like trying to see what she's done to see if it's achievable for them to do it. But in no realm is it going to be achievable? If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably have access to things that like, yeah, no one else does. Yeah, but it's probably some top secret fucking lab that they do something crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And I mean the other thing as well is like I know people who have gotten facelifts and the you can tell because there's some scarring behind the or above the ear and things like that, because they've gotten the facelift and you can see where they've kind of stitched the face back together. Whereas like, you know, I don't know any of this, but like let's just say that costs ten thousand dollars to get that facelift here in Australia with random doctor xyz, Like Christina aguila is probably paying a million dollars for the same procedure because that doctor can hide that scar so well that no one will know. Yeah, do you know what I mean? So like, even if you were to go and get a facelift, just like Christina Aguilera did, not saying she did, but let's just say she did. Yeah, if you went and got it, you could probably have a totally different experience anyway. Yeah, because it's not only is it if you did achieve the same surgery, you may not achieve the same results because the doctors that they're going to would literally be I would assume.
Speaker 1: This is what I always wonder, Like, do you think plastic plastic. Do you think celebrities have access to like surgeons and stuff that only service like the elites?
Speaker 2: I reckon surely.
Speaker 1: And imagine the NDAs that like everyone there would have to sign because obviously when you're going into surgery, you've got the plastic surgeon which is the one doing it, but then there's all the nurses, the anesthesis which I never know how to say. How do you say that word?
Speaker 2: And I don't know. But also my biggest thing is like how fun I mean, I don't know what kind of surgeries these celebrities are having, but I think it's so funny that, like, you know, Christina Aguilera made like let's say she did go and have surgery for whatever, Like I'm going someone had to put her catheter in, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, there is just asleep on the table and you're there like this is Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 2: Doing that, nurse being like I've just got to pop that in there. Wow.
Speaker 1: They would have to sign so many things to say they are not.
Speaker 2: To tell not because I mean that's a great dinner party story. I mean I've I've had to I've had to clean Kim Kardashian ship when she had a baby. You know, because everyone poo's when they have a baby, don't they imagine Kim Kardashian pushing out a kid and a turn and you've got to be the nurse. You got to be the nurse to what Kim Kardashian's per offer and she's having her kids.
Speaker 1: I mean, humbling experience for a celebrity.
Speaker 2: It's a great dinner party story.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I get what you're saying. Like it's again just goes back to that discourse of everyone just wanting to and I'm so sick of talking about it. I can't be bothered. She looks good, she doesn't look good. Who cares, Let's move on. She is putting on some great performances.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she's like I feel like she like she's always been doing music. But I feel like she had her obviously massive breakthrough debut when she was yet a teenager and then it was like Moulin Rouge, like you know, all that kind of stuff, and then I feel like she kind of went into the back, not completely disappeared, but for ages, and now I feel like she's having her comeback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I love. Yeah, me too. I know we've kind of spoken about it before, but what what haven haven't you had done plastic surgery?
Speaker 1: Way? Well, because you've never had your.
Speaker 2: Lips done, which is a big mythbust online Like a lot of people say.
Speaker 1: That you that's gone now. I feel like I used to get hate for that back in the YouTube days, but maybe now I think people might just think I have lip filler, and that is what it is, because everyone does, right, Okay, but no, I've never had anything done to my face, so no botox, none.
Speaker 2: But you did go through your little eye liner tattoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had an eye line a tattoo when I was seventeen in Thailand. That's a bit fucking dangerous.
Speaker 2: Like an eye liner tattoo.
Speaker 1: Lucky it was only like the thinnest line, literally like along my lash line, because I've seen some people that it got like a full wing and then it like fades and goes blue like a normal tattoo, so that fully faded off. I've had my eyebrows tattooed, which is mainly all faded. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you haven't got any botox or anything.
Speaker 1: No, I'm try it out. Okay, I might get it when I'm a bit older or whatever, but not, I feel like I've been fortunate with my skin, like good genetics, so I'm happy about that. Nothing in my face yet. But I think even if I was to get stuff done, like I've had people over the years say like, you've got your lips done, You've got this done, You've got that done. I'm like, if I got anything done to my face, I would just like document it. I put on my story, like I'd make content out of it. Yeah, but I did have actually one major plastic surgery and then I got it reversed. Have I spoke about this on high scrollers before?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: If you're talking about your tips.
Speaker 1: So back in our YouTube days, Matt, I don't know if you remember, you probably do. It became quite literally a trend for beauty gurus to get.
Speaker 2: A boob job, and some doctors or whatever you call the people who surgeons would actually do like a sponsored like we'll give you free boobs. We'll do a free boob job if you promote it.
Speaker 1: To your find think that would happen these days. Back then, some beauty gurus literally would go on a trip to get their tips done and be fucking hashtag sponsored in plants.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, back in those YouTube days, so when I was in my lateeens and early twenties, I saw everyone getting tit jobs and I was like, oh, let's even say who did it? Los Curtis Shan Exo, Carrisapucus Saturday Nights, all right, remember how YouTube was at I remember seeing those three getting their boobs done, and that's what made me think I want to get it done too. It was literally a fucking trend. And then I had like smaller boobs, and I don't know, just seeing all these and like overseas American beauty gurus too, and they'd all do like breast update vlog number one post op, blah blah, I just became obsessed with it. So it was always on my mind from those days. And then I don't remember how old I was when I eventually got them, but it was just before I got with AJ, so maybe it was eight years ago and I didn't do the fucking sponsored thing or whatever, but I went and got them actually done by a plastic surgeon in Newcastle, where I'm from. My research found the surgeon blah blah blah, and looking back, I just think like, what the fuck was I doing? Like I was like, what the fuck was I doing? Why did I think I needed to get that done? So I got it done? And mind you, like the surgeon did an amazing job, like they looked great. But it's like as soon as I had my boobs done, I all of a sudden just had something switch in my brain where I thought, why have I done this? It's not because they looked bad, like they looked good. And then I got with aj and so he'd never been with me or known me before I had them kind of thing, and all of a sudden, I just felt like I hated them, like even though they look great, and I couldn't explain it to anyone. I'd be saying, Aja, I hate them, Like I just felt like they weren't a part of me or something. I don't know. I feel like I just had to get the implants to realize that I've fucked up, and I liked myself the way that I was before. And so for the next like two years, I had these boob implants and they looked great. That's the weird thing. Like they looked great. But I just I didn't want them anymore kind of thing. And then I felt too bad to like go back to the surgeon to say, like, I love these, like they look great, but I don't feel right with this on my or in my body. But I eventually did, and then I went and got them taken out by the same surgeon. I felt terrible, like explaining to him, like, you've done a great job, but something inside me is just saying this isn't I shouldn't have done this. Yeah, And it was at that point where I actually shared those thoughts on my social media because I had shared that I'd gotten them kind of thing, and then I guess I felt like an idiot for that as well, that I'd shared this journey of getting boob in plants. But then I just went fuck it and I shared my thoughts surrounding like I regret this. And what surprised me was the amount of women that reached out to me saying I have them too, or like I've gotten something else done, like a nose job or whatever. And I feel exactly the same, lucky for me, like that was something that I got done that could be reversed. You can't really reverse a nose job or something that is more like permanent change. And so I went and I got them taken out. So I had them for like two and a half years or something, and like I just felt a million bucks as soon as I walked out of that X plant surgery. It was just the weirdest period in my life. And like I look back and I'm like, why the fuck did I do that? But I just had to do it to learn that I was fine the way that I was before. A very expensive venture at that.
Speaker 2: How much did it cost for import and export? Was that what it's called? Implant? Yeah? Sorry, implant and X plant import an export?
Speaker 1: You know, we're not sifferent containers around here. It's different everywhere that you go, Like and this was, you know, eight years ago now, so I think like getting them done it was over ten grand, and then like same on the way on the export, Like it's the same because it's the same.
Speaker 2: I basically you've wasted twenty grand. Well you didn't, because you everything in life is either a blessing or a lesson, and you love the lesson. It costs your twenty grand to learn the fucking lesson. Oh yeah, but you learned the lesson that you don't need to enhance you know yourself to love yourself and I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I felt like a fucking idiot because I'd become friends with the practice manager of the plastic surgeons and luckily, like the only way that this whole explant or export happened was I had been speaking to Wade, who is my good friend and he owns a hair salon in Newcastle. I'd been winging to him for years that I don't feel right with these in me. And luckily the practice manager had gone in to get her hair done by Wade, because I would never have the balls to say to the plastic surgeon's place like can we reverse this? Yeah, But thankfully my friend Wade just randomly brought it up when she was getting her hair done, like he just said to her, Oh, it's like Brittany with her boobs and wanting to get them out kind of thing. And I was like, wait, why did you fucking say that? But at the same time, thank you so much, because then she contacted me and said what the fuck, Like, why haven't you contacted me? And I was like, I'm too scared to say I don't like this.
Speaker 2: Anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So shout out to Wade, because I would still have them if you didn't say anything. So, yeah, that's my little story on plastic surgery, and I'm here to advocate for changing your mind about things.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. And also I think as we move further into life, I think I mean, as I said, never want to comment on anyone's bodies, never want to. I don't care what you do with your body or what choices you make. As long as you're happy at the end of the day. That's what I feel should be most important. So if you have to do things to change yourself to make yourself happy, or to at least try and make yourself happy, because that's what you thought you were doing.
Speaker 1: I know. And then it's like, wait, this isn't it.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, absolutely, go for it to land wherever you need to land, to just be satisfied and happy with who you are, because I, as I've said before, have been on my own journey with that as well. And once you get to that place, like, it's so rewarding. But what I will say is that I think we're moving into a timeline of actually embracing your natural self. And remember we were talking on this podcast about Pamela Anderson, you know, going makeup free and showing her age and showing the lines and the skin.
Speaker 1: It just really shows you that everything is kind of a trend as well. Like I feel like people still obviously get breast implants now, but I feel like that was a really big trend like back in those days. And then I feel like maybe five years ago or four years ago, bbls were the thing to get, and I feel like I'm seeing less and less of that now. And what I'm seeing now is come with me to get my lip filler dissolved. Like I'm seeing so much of that. So everything is a trend. So my advice to anyone out there is if you are considering getting something done, like have a really good think about it and speak with people about it. I just went on a whim like, yeah, I'm gonna go get them done now. I didn't really talk to anyone about it, but like, have a thing. Is this something that I actually really want to do? Am I just jumping on a trend? Am I trying to feel a void in my life that maybe a pair of implants isn't going to fill, Like, you know, I think you need to like really think about it, especially if it is one that's kind of irreversible, because yeah, I'm all for, like, do whatever the fuck you want with your body and your face and whatever, but also just like take your time with it and don't jump into it because you very well could regret it like I did.
Speaker 2: And I would love to see Christina Aguilera embrace the natural. As I said, it's hard for me to talk about this because I'm like, do whatever you want to do, don't really care. But also I'm like, you know, imagine how empowering it would be to see her with no work done and no lip filler and you know whatever. We don't know what she's gotten done. But I mean, as you said, she looks twenty years younger than she is, which good on her. Love that for her. I think like we're moving into that new era of like embracing your age. Or maybe it's just because I'm getting older, maybe the kids are still getting all the bbls.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why people get so mad about it as well, because maybe back to the conversation about how celebrities have this access to things that we simply never will maybe it comes from a place of spite of like, why does she get to look twenty years old when I'm also forty three and I feel like I'm aging, and you know how everyone like society like makes us think that aging's terrible and you look ugly and whatever. But I fucking put up a story of aj On Saturday night we went out for dinner. I did a little photo of him at the table and you can see all these gray hairs all around, and everyone was messaging me, going silver fox, silver fox, Like why does he get called a silver fucking fox? But then I feel like women, if you've got some gray hair, people are like, oh you're grandma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, society, men, cooked men, patriarchy. We don't have time, and this is not the podcast for this, so let's wrap this shit up. You want to say your line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's another episode, done and dusted.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, scrollers. We love yah. And by the way, we didn't even mention because it's been weeks since we actually won the award of People's Choice Radio Today award. We won fucking one, So thanks for voting for Ustion Noises. Yeah, I think the problem was you. I was away, you were away in Bali. Then you were away last week and so we haven't. We won the award weeks ago, but we actually haven't spoken about it. Thank you for voting for us. Now we actually have another one that we're up for, and this one's actually like a really really big deal.
Speaker 1: I mean the other one was a big this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we are up for the Australian Podcast Awards People's Choice as well, and this one we would really really really love to win because I'm pretty sure the one, the Radio Today one, you know, they just announced us as a winner. But the Australian Podcast Awards, that is like a big night that you go to your dress up and we get up and do an acceptance speech if we win, Like I just think that's that's in our dame.
Speaker 1: Getting up on a stage and accepting any kind of award is my biggest fear because if there is stairs involved, I am going headfirst down. Then. Oh that's a fear of mine.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I'll do all the talking, ok, up for us. You just stand wherever you like, just sad, don't just stand at the bottom of the stairs. I'll go up and do it. Take the moment. I mean, it's all about me and me. So we'd love for you to vote for us. So if you get the chance today, please we'll put a link in the show notes and also we'll we'll remind you on our social media and stuff. So look out.
Speaker 1: I should, by the way, Matt today before we leave, can we make our broadcast channel.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did tell Hannah before we started broadcast channel. So right now you can go to our Instagram profiles and join the Scrollers group chat, which is where Brittany and I will both be in the broadcast channel causing absolute chaos, and all of you can be in the broadcast channel as well, and if it lets us. I'm not sure whether you have to kind of like have your broadcast channel for a little bit or not, but you can now reply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got that feature and I don't yet. I'm so annoyed. But maybe if you make the channel then we will be able to do that. We need to do that before we go.
Speaker 2: We'll do that before we go today, and so you can join the broadcast broadcast channel if you want. The link to vote for us will be one of the first things we post in there. Anyway, Darla, better let you go. I'm just in time for the Lunch Special
Speaker 1: Yeah, I