Speaker 1: We've got get you the morning every day, every gentlemen, Adelaides, Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. Good friend of the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we should declare our hands here. We're quite biased because we love Cane Corns. You work with him for a very long time. He's a big supporter of you, He's a big supporter of us and our show.
Speaker 4: We have a really good relationship with him.
Speaker 3: But he has done something that has broken some pretty new grounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is the ruse of Plane to Night Thursday Night Footy. We love it.
Speaker 5: And in terms of the kangaroos and interview requests and things like that, Caine won't be involved as part of Channel seven's coverage because the Rus don't want him. This is what Todd Viney, the GM of Football, had to say about this situation.
Speaker 6: But we believe some of the commentary from Kin and particularly late earlier this week with a couple of our players enjoy Simpkin and Harry shozill overstep the line inappropriate, targeted, vindictive bullying behavior there.
Speaker 4: So it's a strong language, by the way, bullying.
Speaker 2: Behavior extremely strong language.
Speaker 5: So and look if the extended version from Todd Wonne which I need to say, is he's saying, Look, there's a whole series of different incidents. Okay, so this is the latest thing and it's Harry Cheesel and Jy Simpkins. So Harry Cheesel on his right name cheese, well, thank you, that is not a nickname. We're talking about that in the break, that is not one of his ni I started, good luck with that. What first, it's Peter Dutton to dutto and now what Harry Cheesel did the Cheesel?
Speaker 2: Yes, he's going roight.
Speaker 5: He was saying that basically the Cheesel was stab adding and not as effective with his disposals as you should. And in terms of Gy Simpkin, Gi Symptom was probably one of the guys who was really roughing up case.
Speaker 2: In one Francis and.
Speaker 5: Kid said something along the lines of he should worry about get himself into the North Melbourne's midfield because he's a skipper and he's won it's something like six or seven games in the last twenty or thirty matches or something ridiculous like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so can I ask you where do you sit on the whole situation? And Caine's words and North Melbourne's reaction to them.
Speaker 5: I thought it was an extremely strong reaction and I've said to you, I'll say it here. He's been harsher, He said harsher things about other people. Yes, so I find it interesting because this is a new ground. Yeah, tell me if I'm wrong here thirteen twenty four ten or O full double one nine none on nine. When as someone who's part of a commentary train been banned from entering the club's facilities or having a chat with particular people, he's not allowed to have a chat with the coach Arles to Clarkson's very very strange. Yeah, I was extremely surprised because here's the other thing. So Caine has put himself into a spot now which is extremely admirable. He's allowed to do what he does because he really, really really knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first and foremost, that's the big thing.
Speaker 5: When you make outrageous calls, you can get away with it, and they mean a lot more when you absolutely know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: To him in commentary, I think he's actually a foot above everyone else. I think he's so very good at it and he's made a niche little market for himself with this kind of shock jock in the AFL, So good on him for doing that, because no one else is doing it.
Speaker 5: You could probably call it hypocritical analysis, okay, And if we do have this sort of desperation to sort of it will never get there because the money's just ridiculous. But we're so obsessed with American sports and things like that. There's five to ten canes. They cover the NBA and NFL. We're talking step and a Smith, Skip Bayless, some of these guys who are just absolutely ruthless. So the bigger sport gets, the more there is a platform for someone with hypocritical analysis. And when Caine makes so much sense so much of the time, there's always going to be a platform.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well it will be interesting to see how things unfold tonight. What I do know is that you die on the hill for cane Corns. You would die there.
Speaker 5: And what we do know is that you're not going to see Alista Clarkson speaking to cane Corns on Channel seven to night. Correct, Let's go to Japan please. This is an outrageous headline.
Speaker 4: Oh man, what about this model? Noticed weird smell in the hotel room? And was shot shocked. I repeat by what she found under her bed.
Speaker 3: And she did what every model does in this situation and took to Instagram.
Speaker 2: That's why did document it.
Speaker 3: Content time, model Natalie Tatsiki noticed the smell, initially attributing attribute.
Speaker 2: I can't say that word attributing. Not often you corrects.
Speaker 4: Attributing it to her hair or the bed cheeks.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what so you go or something stinks? It's probably my hair.
Speaker 4: I have done that. Oh god, she said.
Speaker 3: I came back to my room at seven point thirty. I took off my clothes and lay on the bed. And then she thought, I'm going to investigate the source of this odor. So she looked under her bed and saw, wait for it, a pair of eyes staring back at her.
Speaker 5: Oh that's the worst result possible, she said.
Speaker 4: I saw a man under my bed. I started to scream and jumped my feet.
Speaker 3: The man climbed out from under the bed and stared at me for three seconds. In those three seconds, I thought my life was over. How horrifying. But this is the best part of the story. The man then screamed and fled the room.
Speaker 7: See that's also the best result.
Speaker 5: So if you feel like someone is about to tack you, but that they scream and then run off.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh right, we're both stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes exactly.
Speaker 3: So hotel staff contacted the police, who found a power bank and a USB cable under the bed.
Speaker 4: What was he doing under there?
Speaker 3: Despite the hotel's key card security system, it remains unclear how the man accessed her room. The hotel issued a full refund, as they should.
Speaker 2: Now, what we'll give you it. We'll give you a hotel discount next time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next time you stay here.
Speaker 3: Ah, I won't be back ever, but declined her request for additional compensation one thy six hundred dollars for emotional distress, citing policy limitations.
Speaker 5: Right as in, So what they said was what will give you a big cash if you don't documented on Instagram?
Speaker 4: On Instagram?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately for that hotel, that is exactly what this model on this occasion has done.
Speaker 5: So sweetie, I'm an influencer, okay, and what I say matters and people rely on me to entertain them in their lives.
Speaker 3: I couldn't have said it better myself. You've been hanging out with some influencers and I.
Speaker 2: Haven't been hanging out with influences.
Speaker 5: I'm still picturing the bloke like ahoying as well.
Speaker 1: They're just too unemployed Ozzie boys with over two million followers.
Speaker 4: Here, Driker, we should pick him up thanks to the left fellas.
Speaker 2: What's in the box?
Speaker 8: Mate?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I just got my tines, I have my name? Well, what's that for me? It's just my cake.
Speaker 1: They've been making us laugh at our phones for years now they're back on our screens with their brand new show, The List.
Speaker 2: It's more like a.
Speaker 10: Reverse bucket list the things you probably don't want to.
Speaker 2: Do before you die.
Speaker 1: Please welcome to Novanine one night and be inspired. Unemployed Jack Steele and Matt Ford.
Speaker 10: How was that intro you would production?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the reviews are going to be good on that one.
Speaker 3: We only go for extra mile for the people we really care about. And I say this with all due respect and it's above board. You two really get our juices flowing. So that's where we're out of the moment.
Speaker 11: That's a compliment I've never before, but that's you know, I imagine waking up starting your day with that intro to get my juices flowing.
Speaker 9: Byes, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for anything. Hey, boys straight into a congratulations on the success.
Speaker 5: We're just having a bit of chat off air, and I think you guys are somehow getting better. I feel like the danger is when you start at such a high level with some of your videos, you're like, oh geez, how do they keep this stuff up? But you guys are getting funnier. How the hell are you doing.
Speaker 2: It very gradually? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I feel like I'm a flat lining if not going down.
Speaker 11: But we always I want to see it again because we freak out so much that we're not getting better, so we try so much harder.
Speaker 2: But I have so much pressure on.
Speaker 11: Like making the next one good, which is which is also kind of not the best way to live your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of my favorite skits is where you all wake up hungover and you're reflecting on what you did the night before. Does it get loose like that or are you actually gradually growing up?
Speaker 2: What could go wrong? What go wrong when you've got your own body coming as well?
Speaker 8: That definitely still happens, that can happen from years ago. I can still think of things I did in high school and cringe. I've having him in the shower about him.
Speaker 11: That's the thing when you're in the shower and it's something that happened when you were on school excursion, yeah, fifteen years ago, and you go ah.
Speaker 2: And you try and just block it out. You just suppressed it.
Speaker 8: If you hit one of the boys yelling from the shower, you know, it's like something they did on the weekend, like two years ago or whatever.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 5: The list premierees on Network Turn and poarwamount plus tell us about it.
Speaker 8: It's a reverse bucket list of things around the world. This has been our dream to have a travel show. Like it's from the first day when we started doing these videos, but magine if we can have a travel sho never thought it had happened, and then we finally have the opportunity. We have Warner Brothers to do something and we kind of had a bucket list. Me and Jack have always had a bucket list of things we want to do, like, oh, we'd love to do this, and they're like, now that will suck, Like no one wants what wants to watch you go have fun. We're going to make We're very much going to make you go have the worst time of your life and film it and people will get to kick out of that.
Speaker 11: And every situation we go into is because we get to a country. So we gets to Japan and then someone will someone like a local, will deliver us a list. So it's it's an item of things that we've got to do in the country that's in Japanese. You got to then you got to find someone to translate it, and then they start reading out what you got to do, and we genuinely don't know what these things are. And when we rock up to the activities or whatever it is, we are blindfolded in the bus and we just have to sit there and wait. So when we walk out, it's like the first time we see it, which is a lot of anxiety. Yeah, very scary, and lots.
Speaker 5: Are just suckers for punishment for the sake of our entertainment. Thank you so much. Aye, boys, We appreciate your time. Look, if you're not following the Inspired Unemployed on some sort of social media platform, then you needed what are you doing? You obviously don't like humor The Least premiere is on Network ten and Paramount Plus. Guys, thank you so much for the time, and congratulations, thank you appreciate You're welcome for the intro.
Speaker 12: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain content, graphic language and nudity.
Speaker 4: Not then you'll see it is easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 2: Your father he's on the money and six.
Speaker 5: Jose, I'll say this much. If you're going to have an online affair, do it properly. Okay, do it properly and make sure it's some stage it turns physical and you know exactly who you're dating.
Speaker 4: Good advice, Uncle Andrew. What's happened?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Let me take you through a couple from Northern i On.
Speaker 5: Their name is Sarah Galish and her husband Clive. She's sixty one, he's sixty seven. They were married for sixteen years. Sarah noticed some unusual charges on their shared credit card, lea him to Clive to mean he'd been sending money to a woman he'd met online. Oh, long story short. He sent her approximately two thy seven hundred dollars in Apple gift cards. He thought that she was a famous porn star who it turned out it was just a random person scamming Clive Clive.
Speaker 4: Good work, Clive, Clive, You absolute demo.
Speaker 5: Yes, Clive recognized a scam after watching a TV sope on similar frauds. The emotional betrayal lift to the couple's separation, with Clive moving out and taking responsibility for the incurred debt or.
Speaker 2: World eye Clive really good guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's bad enough to have an affair, yeap, but don't have an affair with an Nigerian prince who you thought was Brad Pitt. But I come on, yeah, just be better ladies in gentlemen.
Speaker 3: I just feel like in this day and age, there is no way known you can get away with anything online affair related.
Speaker 4: Because you will get caught because it's all traceable, isn't it.
Speaker 2: There's a trial.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. And also you could never get away with an affair. Do you know why. I'll tell you why. Because your wife Kara gives.
Speaker 3: You an allowance every week, so she knows every cent that's spent in the Hayes household. So if you start spending money to a Nigerian prince, she got to know about it.
Speaker 2: Do you know about it?
Speaker 5: I am at keeping things in so sometimes carve you like you've done something, haven't you?
Speaker 2: What have you done? Nothing?
Speaker 5: Everything's fine, I am living a very wholesome life. She's like, you haven't fed the cat, have you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll do it now. I'll do it now. Having an affair.
Speaker 4: Uselessly in this space.
Speaker 3: Hey, Andrew, there's seven hundred and ninety dollars on the credit card. Have you been having bacon and egg rolls again every single morning for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been sending the funds to Essex.
Speaker 3: I've got a real murderous psychopath theme this morning, and I'm all about it. So we're going to talk about Mushroom Lady a little bit later, the woman that allegedly poisoned or her dinner guests with a beef Wellington.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 4: It happens accidentally sometimes.
Speaker 2: When dinner parties go wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I accidentally poisoned my family with that local chicken once.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't intentional. I wasn't trying to knock them off, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, we didn't accidentally kill three people.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. I didn't anyway.
Speaker 3: Someone who has killed a lot of people in this series is a guy called Joe Goldberg. In you Now, I jumped off you. I think I watched the first one and a half series, but you producer Molly have said, don't worry about that. Jump into series five, the final series. You're gonna love it, and oh my gosh, you've got us addicted.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 9: You just want to watch episode up to episode.
Speaker 3: Up to Please do not spoil it. I'm up to episode seven. I think there's ten year up to what episode three?
Speaker 5: I'm up the episode three just finished two and I'm just going to say the wrong twin?
Speaker 4: What about that?
Speaker 3: So you've got a fun fact about the twins in this show?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so Anna Camp plays both twins really Lindsay Lohan in the Parent Trap and the first episode I was like, that's the same girl. And then I was like, no, no, no, it's twins. Yeah, and then I googled it and was blown away. And then my partner was like, couldn't you tell it was the same person?
Speaker 2: Very similar?
Speaker 4: I didn't tell different hairstyles.
Speaker 3: That'll get your different earrings, different clothing styles.
Speaker 4: It's shot so well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but please don't spoil it because I've got three to go and you've said the last episode is edge of your seat stuff.
Speaker 9: I think it's a good ending for five seasons, and I think it makes you reflect on why we're so obsessed with this sort of killer culture, Like why, especially as women, do we love watching these shows.
Speaker 3: It's very interesting, I think, because he's so very charming, isn't he. Like he encounters these women, they go, oh my god, he's a dream man. Not really though, do you.
Speaker 2: Want a big red flag for me?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 2: In terms of men. When you go down to the basement and they've got a.
Speaker 5: Cage in it, it's just like something's off here.
Speaker 2: There's a human cage in his basement. I'm just not sure.
Speaker 4: And I love that He's like, it's just to keep my books cool.
Speaker 5: It's for the books. Well, how come once you get in you can't get out. It's for the books.
Speaker 12: It's Joey and Daily Today.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Big Day came up on Saturday. Politics and all that sort.
Speaker 4: Of stuff, all that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: It is election day. Don't forget to vote, you'll get fined twenty bucks. There has been a lot of childish banter between the leaders of the parties. Dotto beat Elbow and we are here for it. We love a good school yard squat where it's like, oh he hit me, first, that sort of vibe spot on, and we thought we want to slice of that pie. So let's do our own little daily debates. We did one yesterday. It was what condiment do you like on your democracy? Sausage, barbecue sauce, the tomato sauce. So we are ticking off all the big issues, no question about that.
Speaker 5: And by the way, in case you're wondering, you're just tuning for the first time, I was smart sauce, your barbecue sauce, tomato sauce for the victory.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so let's go to our official adjudicator, producer, Molly.
Speaker 4: What have you got for us today? Please?
Speaker 9: Today we're discussing would a cat or a dog make a better prime minister?
Speaker 2: That's the question. That's it, that's the questions. That's the sort of stuff Australia once today.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, there's the cost of living crisis, there's immigration policies, there's the medicare debate, there's all of that. We are here to debate today whether a cat or a dog would make a better prime minister.
Speaker 8: All right, I've got the overhart.
Speaker 2: We both want dog, don't we want dog?
Speaker 4: Okay? Got my selection? Got your selection. We go count of three, one two, three.
Speaker 2: Cat, No way, Cat?
Speaker 5: Yay, all right, I'm going to represent Cat. You went first yesterday? Would you like me to go first?
Speaker 2: This time?
Speaker 3: I will allow you the privilege of going first, and then I will rebut you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, I've got about three minutes. I've just low young Messi song to come up with why Cats should be a prime minister. This is really going to scrape every inch of my brain power. All right, my one minute debate four Cats as a prime minister coming up with.
Speaker 1: It's joy and hazy today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're asking the appropriate questions leading into Saturday's election.
Speaker 3: Saturday's election, there have been a lot of big issues that have touched the hearts of all Australians. Today, we thought, hey, you know what, if they can debate, if those politicians, if the leaders of our country can debate, so can.
Speaker 4: We will, said Joe, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So we have come up with the big question this morning. Who would make the better prime minister a cat or.
Speaker 2: It's the age old argument around the dinner table.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. So we randomly select did our topics? I got dog, you got cat, you have a minute on the clock to argue why cats would make the best part.
Speaker 5: Last time, I'm a little bit nervous, a little bit confident, but let's see how this goes.
Speaker 2: Ready to go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, real.
Speaker 2: Cats.
Speaker 5: In nineteen seventy nine, Squeeze sang cool for cats, and I think that's something that's lived in our hearts for decades. Sure, cats are the most obnoxious, arrogant creatures ever put together. But don't you want a leader with extreme confidence? Or do you want a leader that will greet you by sniffing your anus? One time, geelong great Gary Howkin changed his name to Whiskers. That's got to be worth something. I had a dog once when I was nine. His name was Ian, and Ian used to eat his own poop, then pass it on and eat it again. Is that a stable diet for someone fit to run a country?
Speaker 2: Spot on? I don't think it is.
Speaker 5: In closing, Ian, stop eating this and, as the age old saying goes, don't be a dog bro instead.
Speaker 2: Be a cool cat. Interesting And that is my statement.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not sure what to take away from that.
Speaker 5: Well, how could you know where it was going when I didn't even know where it was going? I'll say it's once more whiskers hawking back in the day.
Speaker 2: That's got to be worth something. It's got to be worth something.
Speaker 1: It's Joey and.
Speaker 5: Daily Today, health, health stuff and all those sorts of debates.
Speaker 4: Not for us, for us, certainly not for you.
Speaker 5: I can't even rattle off some of the topics. No, that's how uninterested I am in the actual election.
Speaker 3: Very quickly, what is the biggest issue gripping the nation at the moment as we're heading to the election on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I would say the price of eggs.
Speaker 5: I don't know, there's a lot of confusion about the price of eggs and who would win between a gorilla and a hundred men.
Speaker 2: I think that's what's doing the rounds at the minute.
Speaker 4: You're trying to say, is the cost of living crisis? You weren't in the eggs.
Speaker 2: That's well worded.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's rip into it.
Speaker 3: We are dissecting the big issues this week as we head into the election. There's been a lot of childish arguments between our leaders, and we thought let's have ourselves a piece of that because we're here for it. Yesterday, Tomato sauce, feed, barbecue, sauce today, who would make the better prime minister? A cat or a dog? You've had your minute. You argued for cats. Let me rebut you please?
Speaker 5: Can I just say as well though it's a tough space to argue for cats. Yeah, very very arrogant, Oh, extremely arrogant. There's a chance that if a cat was nominated as prime minister every then go.
Speaker 2: Oh, well guess what, maybe I don't want to.
Speaker 5: And then shrut out and get his tail right up so you can see right up into him.
Speaker 2: Why do they do that? They really show it off, don't they? So no, check it out? Look how perky it is?
Speaker 4: Can I debate now about about that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Please get involved with well thirteen twenty four ten? Yes, which ways are going to go? Are you in favor of cats or dogs? As the prime minister? Here we go Jodes three two one tell us why a dog should be a Prime minister?
Speaker 9: Winner?
Speaker 3: Is Sidney Oottie the toy kervoodle four Prime Minister?
Speaker 4: The chance has gone up around the nation.
Speaker 3: Dogs more popular than a packet of Tim TAM's at Clive Palmer's house, Personalities larger than the circumference of Barnaby Joyce's at Kubra and just like Pauling Hanson, excepting of all colors and breeds. Imagine a doggo running the country, loyal as hell, eager to please, brilliant at building alliances. Watch them win over King John ud, Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump, all with a simple little lick of the cheek. Sure, a puppy will shout on the national carpet every now and then. But hey, as if Bob Catter hasn't become incontinent in Parliament before I took the best dogs of the planet in Canberra.
Speaker 4: Let me run you through our.
Speaker 3: New federal cabinet Minister for Crime solving scooby Doo, Minister for shmackos Pluto, Minister for being a wanker, Tony Abbott. You need not advocate for your cath Houston for PM, because his sly would starve the country of affection and his arrogant as hell. Plus, you're the first to be rated by your wife for calling Houston a dickhead.
Speaker 4: Dogs sniffing each other's butt since the dawn of time, which.
Speaker 3: Is why they will make the most brilliant politicians.
Speaker 2: Well played.
Speaker 5: I like how in my argument I use dogs sniffing each other's bums as a bad thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've used it as a good thing.
Speaker 4: I've elevated it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to do a workout which is which.
Speaker 4: Okay, thirteen twenty four to ten. Cast your vote.
Speaker 3: Who would make the better prime minister? A cat or a dog? Please base it on the arguments, and I think mine's just a little bit superior because it involves Scooby Dough.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. First vote is coming through. Let's go to Jane in Morrison Lakes. All right, Jane, kick it off who we were voting for.
Speaker 3: Cat's definitely calling you what anyone thinks they do. They ain't things.
Speaker 4: They get the cause of I don't like you, you're past.
Speaker 2: They'll give you a little nip that that is true. That is true. They're very good at just showing you exactly how they're feeling in the moment, and you've created it. You've got to appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to picture a dog Trump style cat running the country as in like it would have to have like a big sort of ginger como.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like Garfield. So it is one meal to cats. Thank you very much, Jane. I keep the votes coming through. Let's go thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: What do you want to do? First three, first to five?
Speaker 5: When you want to do let's go first to five? Okay, because I'm one nil down thirteen twenty four ten, and give us a vote. Who would make a better prime minister?
Speaker 2: Is it a cat? Or is it a dog?
Speaker 9: You can also vote via our socials as well at Jody and Hazy at the moment, sixty percent for cat.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: This is outrageous. I cannot lose the unlosable debate. Everyone loves dogs. Everybody loves dogs. For the help, It's Joey and Hazy Daily Today.
Speaker 2: Do you know what we're doing.
Speaker 5: We're finally asking the questions that matter to people. It's about time.
Speaker 2: Jokes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent the daily debates. This is our chance to get involved the really immature arguments surrounding the election. So yesterday tomato sauce, be barbecue saucy with a victor. Today is who would make a better prime minister?
Speaker 4: A cattroid dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So we just compiled all the votes that have come through by the text line, I know for double o N nine nine one nine. So you finally got yourself a vote. A congratulations. The vote was quite comprehensive, to be honest. So it is now one all okay, and so now it's going to come down to the people. Let's go to Jesse in the city. Good morning, Jesse, Good.
Speaker 4: Morning, Good morning, Jesse. Who you're voting for fort.
Speaker 2: Dog Ah Jesse, Jesse, Okay, that counts. Let's go to Vicki and Semaphore, who are going for Vicki.
Speaker 3: Have played and dogs have masters.
Speaker 2: And that's true, yes, spot on, spot on.
Speaker 4: So what does that leave that brings us?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that brings us to all.
Speaker 4: So I can't lose the unlosable debate.
Speaker 3: People either really love cats or absolutely despise their arrogance.
Speaker 2: I thought this is going to be an absolute landslide.
Speaker 5: So let's go socials too, By the way, has completely shifted in favor of dogs. We'll keep it that secret. The next vote, though, decides who wins. Who would be a better prime minister. It's the age old question that everyone debates around the dinner table. Would it be a cat or would it be a dog? Karina from Mount Pleasure, Good Morning the Morning.
Speaker 4: No pressure here, Karina, but you've got the deciding vote.
Speaker 2: Before you say, Karana, I'm just going to give you a drum roll and then you can go straight into your ready. Who you got, Karna dog?
Speaker 4: Oh so good, Karina, tell us why. Let's be honest.
Speaker 5: Cats are arrogant and we've got enough arrogonce in our Okay, Yeah, that's very.
Speaker 4: Fair, Karina, Thank you so much. Let's just seeing me home.
Speaker 2: About the relief on your face.
Speaker 3: I imagine if I lost a debate about cats and dogs, your goodness sake, if I show you one thing, cat people, passionate people.
Speaker 2: It is very very true.
Speaker 5: Let's continue the great debate tomorrow, shall we. We'll come out with something outrageous which should be discussed in politics.
Speaker 2: I need to know, I need I need to know.
Speaker 11: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today to know this, here is what you need to know.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know With Jody and Ady, this true crime story is absolutely unbelievable and it has gripped the nation, and it has gripped one Jodie.
Speaker 4: I have gone well and truly down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: See I'm not sort of into these sort of things usually, but even I'm like what the hell I know? This is crazy.
Speaker 4: This is the story of Heather Wilkinson. So over in Victoria.
Speaker 3: She's accused of killing her former in laws after she invited them over for dinner and poison them.
Speaker 4: With her beef Wellington allegedly.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Produce and Mollie, you're not across this story, so I'm about to give you the details.
Speaker 4: It's going to blow your little mind, all right.
Speaker 3: So she invited her ex husband and all his relatives and the ex husband said, no, thank you. I don't feel comfortable coming to your house because there was an argument that she had on several occasions tried to knock him off. So he said, I'm not coming, But the in laws did, and she lured them there under the pretense that she was going to tell them that she had cancer. She didn't have cancer at all, so that was the premise.
Speaker 4: For the lunch.
Speaker 3: She then proceeded to serve them on large, different colored plates.
Speaker 4: To her, so, if I was.
Speaker 3: Trying to knock people up, I'd be like, I'll make sure I've got a different cult plates so I know which ones the poisonous ones and which one.
Speaker 2: Shotgun to the red plate. No, I don't want that blue Blake specifically for you. I think you love it.
Speaker 3: So three of the four people then went to hospital and died afterwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah three people, yes, And so then the.
Speaker 3: Police are like, whoa something rotten in the cotton here or something mushroom yee in the in the beef Wellington, and so they launched this investigation. They found out that she'd purchased a dehydrator as some beam dehydrator and then dumped it at the nearby tip.
Speaker 5: Why would you jump in, produci, Why would you, Jue? Why do you feel like you'd need.
Speaker 1: To do that?
Speaker 4: And then they said, hey, Heather, where'd you get those mushrooms from?
Speaker 2: Will go those mushrooms where they come from?
Speaker 4: And she's like, oh, some Asian grocery. I just can't recall the name of it.
Speaker 3: So they went and the police went and checked all the Asian groceries and they're like, no mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Here, yeah, all the groceries, Yeah, we don't sell death mushrooms.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, And so then they discovered that online on a website called I Naturalist, someone had posted about these death cat mushrooms.
Speaker 4: And then they checked her mobile phone.
Speaker 3: Guess what she was in two of the regions because they used the location thing where the death cap mushrooms had been sold.
Speaker 4: Ah, the case for the prosecution is unbelievable.
Speaker 7: So there we go.
Speaker 3: I told you.
Speaker 2: She's she's getting get done, isn't she.
Speaker 4: How did she buy the mushrooms or pick them?
Speaker 3: No, she purchased them. I think off this website called I don't know, I could be wrong on that. I'd make a terrible lawyer.
Speaker 2: Way, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: You can't get away with anything these days because everything's traceable. Yeah, like everything's traceable, and every single part of everywhere is CCTV.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? That'll work CCTV?
Speaker 4: Can you work in the newsroom with my friend work in sport?
Speaker 2: We don't do much CCTV vision.
Speaker 3: That's so true anyway, So watch this space because the other incriminating factor is she had two mobile phones and she'd gotten rid of a SIM out of one and then completely like did the factory settings on another one? These are not the actions of a woman who didn't poison all her ex in laws.
Speaker 5: What about when she's in court and she's like, no, what's this fame? She said, Oh no, no, no, it's not. I was just making international trade deals. I wasn't, of course, using it to buy mushrooms.
Speaker 2: It's fine. It was a different thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's christ And I'm just going to leave you with this one of one of the women, one of the women that she poisoned on the way to hospital because the ex husband picked her up because she was feeling well.
Speaker 4: They all had diarrhea and vomiting and all that sort.
Speaker 2: That happens when you and she goes.
Speaker 4: She goes is eron short of crockery.
Speaker 3: I've been really thinking about that after the lunch, Like ever since lunch, I've been going, why if we have different crockery?
Speaker 2: Well, there you I do it once again. Everyone's mine. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Is that moral? Who's serving Big Wellington anyway?
Speaker 2: Who likes mushrooms? Oh gosh, there's a problem. Maybe you deserve it.
Speaker 4: Who buys a dehydrator?
Speaker 12: And the rules are simple about to hear six songs from the same year.
Speaker 4: They can selected their song as a place, but they let it go. That song is gone.
Speaker 12: Now let's get into the mangos that are ready to battle back to you.
Speaker 2: And oh and it's a time space at the moment.
Speaker 5: It is six' five in favor of, myself Jos, yes how are you feeling about?
Speaker 3: THIS i feel pretty, good ALTHOUGH i have been known to go a little bit too early on occasion when selecting the, songs which is normally your.
Speaker 4: Domain but, anyway here we.
Speaker 2: Are what do you mean by?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 4: Nothing would you want to go to the generator and just work out what year we're going.
Speaker 5: For a thank you for? Directing it's in somewhere completely. Different all? Right ready to?
Speaker 7: Go two thousand and? Five, oh two thousand and. Five i'm not even sure Produced molly was?
Speaker 2: Born were YOU i?
Speaker 4: Was were you?
Speaker 1: Were?
Speaker 10: Just?
Speaker 4: YEAH i was? Eleven that makes me feel.
Speaker 2: Better it's pretty, school.
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 5: Right first, one ready to? GO i think you should choose first song.
Speaker 2: JOKES i think you. Should, okay, ready, yep what's it going to?
Speaker 10: Be it's a good?
Speaker 2: Joke is that not for?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 5: Okay i'm sorry about that. Girl it's a good, song but it's not for my Other second song, again not not for? You, okay next, one.
Speaker 9: Listen to?
Speaker 5: You that's good?
Speaker 2: Again not not on holids? Up damn you good. Tune So jody is locked in With Green Day.
Speaker 5: Holiday it's. Nice, Okay i've got two more songs. Left, okay, gosh here we.
Speaker 2: Go who's this? Again three.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Way it's a good. Song it's going to come down to the last, song isn't. It oh, Man i've got to take a pen of, here DON'T. I i'm going to get a last. Song So i'm locked in for the last. Song and What you've got no?
Speaker 5: Choice?
Speaker 2: Now please be? Good something something? Good traditionally something? Bad oh my, GOD i hate, YOU i hate?
Speaker 1: You she was.
Speaker 5: Songs she will be loved to Buy maroon five the only Good maroon five song that.
Speaker 4: Exists, okay what about that? Though for that little? Year just a dirty bird? Convention maroon five and.
Speaker 2: Shut teaming up future dirty birds? Too by the, way who you are in? Store this was before social? Media all? Right SO i think you had a good, selection Is Joe?
Speaker 6: Day?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely so you've Got Green Day holiday Versus maroon?
Speaker 5: Five she will Be, okay get voting At jody And. Hazy winning song announced. Tomorrow it is six' five in.
Speaker 2: My favor are? You CONFIDENT jodyoti a.
Speaker 4: SEMI confident i think there's a Lot Of green day fans.
Speaker 10: Out.
Speaker 3: THERE yeah i headlined a Festival in america over the weekend and in charlie xcx or a sash that said should have been the. Headline act, no mate it's green.
Speaker 2: Down, charlie X charlie Xy, green day, grow Up. Sweaty Pike.
Speaker 12: He's adla crows, yours recruit freshly traded from. The demons this.
Speaker 2: IS where i fell in love with the SPORT. Of afl so to be sitting here, Our crow i'm so grateful.
Speaker 1: To adelaide He's a premashire player and a state Walking Choir.
Speaker 4: Alex nilbolan. Yes joke if you were to compete at The next olympics it would be.
Speaker 2: In watching you would have to be. STATE speedboarding i think we all saw that coming.
Speaker 12: To us he's just a local lab from weel from.
Speaker 9: Forty seven, please welcome FELLOW Crows a Vice Captain.
Speaker 5: Alex yes speedy on the football field and speedy on the path when.
Speaker 2: He's Walking alex neil bill in, good morning good Morning to how good is that? That's evolved the intro that, Every, week yeah bigger.
Speaker 4: And better but we only do that stuff for the people we really.
Speaker 10: Care, ABOUT no i appreciate, it honestly driving in it. EVERY time i cannot wait to hear what you guys have added to. THE intro i, feel good you, feel good feeling nice. And, healthy yeah it's been, been good great start to. The year we've had seven games now it's flown by tow ups, and downs but really excited to for weather groups and where we can continue to. Move forward you didn't really just how's the? Body here, You know i'm.
Speaker 2: So Cautious that i'm. So cautious so We Had, dan houston it was d was.
Speaker 5: A yeah so we were just sort of having off their CHAT and, i said what's the worst question that randoms?
Speaker 2: Asking you and.
Speaker 5: He goes they always start the conversation with haw's your? Body Goinge and, i'm like in my HEAD and i do that every single here's THE body i.
Speaker 4: Want to talk about. This weekend you're Heading.
Speaker 3: TO ballarat i had some Thoughts on ballarat just as, a VENUE and i will ask you, about that but this IS.
Speaker 2: What i had. To say just see if you can confirm. This howlexable it's.
Speaker 3: Like one of those situations in the workplace when you look at someone who's so inept and so bad at their job and you go you kind, of go oh, my god have they got dps of? The boss you KNOW what? I, mean like have they got some sort of incriminating photos of?
Speaker 4: The bosses now the.
Speaker 3: Region which makes me think as the Town of ballarat got dick pics of.
Speaker 5: The AFL's Down of ballertte SPECIFICALLY the afl as a Whole Or andrew DYLAN specific.
Speaker 4: I don't want to single.
Speaker 5: Anyone Else Is, Mars stadium let's put out there thirty and twenty Four ten Do Is mars stadium have Pics Of?
Speaker 2: Andrew killan is that?
Speaker 5: What's happening because the question is how on Earth does ballaratte still get hosting RIGHTS for?
Speaker 2: Afl games.
Speaker 10: It, Sucks yeah i've actually never been down, there before the less the coboys in. Previous years so they make the trip up and it is it is a, long WAY but i guess they're growing. The Game Coatry, VIG yeah. I do hear it gets very, windy though so that that could play.
Speaker 3: A part as, a spectator it's hard to watch because like half the ground's covered in shade and the other half is, in light so like you're trying to follow.
Speaker 4: The BALL so I just i just had to post The Question. Whype, BALARAT yeah i.
Speaker 10: Don't know it might be. Your theory i've got. NO idea i don't have access to. People's photos but in, saying, that yeah we are there later, the Year so i'll let.
Speaker 3: You, know, well yeah can you report back next week on how you Found the? Ballarat experience what they call.
Speaker 2: It, the rat don't? They do they call? The rat that makes so, much sense? Doesn't it for so many.
Speaker 5: Different Reasons Alex neil bulan from The adela crows devis Captain the agel question has been doing the rounds last couple of days and, that is of course? Who win are far between one hundred men and? ONE gorilla i like this little montage from some of your teammates that was On The Adelaide football club social media. LAST night i think a gorilla would just ball them up with a night but the teeth and its cause And Snash.
Speaker 2: Mark rill it's definitely one, hundred men. ONE gorilla i take myself a. Hundred men i'm back on the sead. Pans hoo it's one hundred one curses the. Gorilla wins it's. A Hundred riley Brian Directand brian brian's.
Speaker 5: Gonna und man surely, one hundred one.
Speaker 2: Hundred people it's a lot.
Speaker 10: Of people but those of, that draft of his, hundred guys of, his kicks pastilely und gorilla definitely.
Speaker 2: A gorilla, they're bigger, they're crazy.
Speaker 5: YOU know i really like From that riley O'Brien backing himself in as the one solo human to beat.
Speaker 4: THE gorilla i hate everything about.
Speaker 3: This discussion it's, SO stupid i, said yesterday like us women are trying to, run households.
Speaker 4: Running careers is this the sort of crap that goes around in you?
Speaker 10: Your, heads yeah after we get through the, foota chat it's all about how can you make a big impact in. THE world I, reckon brant you can beat one gorilla and then it's just a bulksh.
Speaker 9: On.
Speaker 10: THERE yeah I think rob would actually start with some. Academic knowledge he would put the. Gorilla off he'd have no idea? What's, gorilla yeah but my question would be how would you? Pose it the first ten people are probably going to get. Knocked off how do you who's putting their hand up for a sacrificial role? Of that that's, Spot on that's, a big. Good question that's EXACTLY what, I, said yeah what are?
Speaker 2: The rules is it?
Speaker 5: Individual fight its like one person at, a time or can we attack him at all angles like thirty people?
Speaker 2: At once going back in The HUMAN.
Speaker 4: Can I can i just unsubscribe from. This, conversation no you're in.
Speaker 2: This now you gave me. This sheet i've got. This sheet.
Speaker 4: Any part of. This RIDICULOUSNESS and i. WARNED you i told you not to, ask him and here, we.
Speaker 2: ARE and i told you SEVERAL times i was definitely going to ask him before we let. You go Mate.
Speaker 5: Some blues it's an interesting time to Play. The blues it feels like they've finally somewhat found.
Speaker 10: Their, Mojo yeah and the start of, each season there's always teams that start poorly or don't win a, few games and the narrative can quickly become that they're. No good they're a side that can't play finals footy or footy. At all so, for us it's we got a great understanding of their great side and they come over here having played here already this year and got a good to get their season back. On track and it's just a great challenge for our group who are understanding the week week. By week you have to, rock up play, with intensity and it's another opportunity to get.
Speaker 2: Back HOME can i ask one.
Speaker 4: Quick QUESTION because i know we're. RUNNING late i need.
Speaker 3: The gorillas in, the middle and we spent far too much time. On that Jason horn francis losing his mind a. Little bit what were your thoughts from the sideline.
Speaker 2: WATCHING that i love passion in, the GAME so i love seeing that he's just.
Speaker 10: Being himself and, more IMPORTANTLY what i loved about that was the two leaders, Around Him connor Rosie And zach butters just showed. Great leadership but you need people in your team Like horn francis who show emotion and passion like that because it can inspire teammates.
Speaker 5: Around, you yeah, that's. Awesome mate thank you so much for. Your time good luck Against the blues. This weekend, thanks guys.
Speaker 3: So good to see if one of your teammates ever. LOSERS it i just want you to, go up put your hand on his shoulder and whisper in.
Speaker 4: His ear, one man. One hundred just think about that for.
Speaker 2: A moment, this, topic guys