Speaker 1: Take a sip of your coffee, settle into your seats.
Speaker 2: Old good.
Speaker 3: This is Adelaide's Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 4: The fame for this week's version of Jody's Diary. What have we got?
Speaker 2: We've got a music theme this week, mainly me butchering most artists that have ever.
Speaker 5: Played in this radio station.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, what a real fresh hit theme.
Speaker 2: No, it's fresh hit theme.
Speaker 4: What the opposite?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's good.
Speaker 2: Just play the Diary and then you can hear it.
Speaker 7: It would seem like you're You're nice and next in line to take over from Kent Small.
Speaker 5: Judy's Diary, Dear Diary.
Speaker 2: This week was all about the tunes, fresh hits and throwbacks and Irish music here on Nova.
Speaker 7: Horran was born in Ireland. Today is his thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 2: Here is.
Speaker 4: Singing themselves.
Speaker 2: You cannot from allan joyce to nahor and you cannot say that is every irand Ireland. We played a little game of songs, the song song song, or at least we try to.
Speaker 5: Book sometimes and your whole.
Speaker 2: And when we did and I lost that classic Nova track from Toto Hazy's inability to win gracefully rose like Kilimanjaro and Olympus above the Serengetti.
Speaker 4: I believe this one is Toto Africa before the jut.
Speaker 2: From here, I am speaking of that classic Nova tune we discovered.
Speaker 5: It's a big hit with the Port Boys Boys.
Speaker 4: Bring Back Charlie is a joms back.
Speaker 2: This little Zach butters in the corner, speaking of the power. I dedicated my Battle of the Banger song to this Saturday's match against g W Wes or is it tonight or is it Sunday? Oh, I'm a bit of a pump up ahead of Port Adelai playing.
Speaker 4: That is why didn't you use left a spark?
Speaker 2: Because we're going to hear it tomorrow night they're playing on Friday night. And Diary, that's not the only time Hazy made me look a little bit simple.
Speaker 4: Eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: This is my nine yes, And that was where did you go by Jacks Jones and the neck.
Speaker 4: That's actually not too bad.
Speaker 2: My back, and you know how the rest of that song it all sounds a bit irish to me.
Speaker 5: Time, Okay, let's go again.
Speaker 2: How very tiny that we came out of Olivia rod Regres introduce into this first story because she's interested rumors that she's in a feud with longtime id Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: So you if.
Speaker 2: Okay, then let's just have a little listen to what goes on behind the scenes when you try to record stuff.
Speaker 7: Andrew, Oh, I was just chatting away.
Speaker 4: There was happening. What happens, I'd say, I'd say once every three weeks.
Speaker 2: I'd say, it happens more than that. Finally, Dry, let's take the time to shout out to scissor lift Katie Goatie, just out of interest. Were you and your friend on Heinley Street on Saturday night?
Speaker 4: Look, I was going to call up for what we're knowing for because he's no one around the office but doing it. And then when that all happened, I thought, oh my god, what if I did?
Speaker 3: And then Jody and Horse thought that that was me and my friend.
Speaker 2: So the Nile, Connor, Rosie and Hazy's ego sit down. I want to have a great weekend Kings and queens and enjoy the footing.
Speaker 5: Oh my love, Jody, you're.
Speaker 4: Only what if away from a holiday with what if dot com?
Speaker 5: You could go to the dentist all the kids' sports.
Speaker 4: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 2: Well, hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 4: What if it's Ozzie for travel.
Speaker 7: Razio Vantaja, Razi Vaner, Razio Vantajer.
Speaker 2: Please welcome to Jody and Hazy Razio Adventator.
Speaker 4: Yes there he is, our boys. What's saying? Are you day behind curs? Because you are looking real summary today? Yeah, I thought it was twenty eight today.
Speaker 5: It's not right, and we do have to say happy birthday? Was that yesterday?
Speaker 4: That was yesterday? Yeah, twenty eight? So maybe that's where I got confused.
Speaker 5: An easy mistake to make your age.
Speaker 4: I thought you were twenty one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if the age was the weather, then I'd be in.
Speaker 5: All sorts of trouble. We would all perish and burn to the ground records.
Speaker 4: That's step that way.
Speaker 1: Maine has a body, yeah good, yep, in a really good position, ready to go for the weekends game.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, right enough.
Speaker 2: So you've got the shorts and you've got the calves out today and they look good, always good.
Speaker 5: And you've shaved down as well.
Speaker 4: I have yeah always. Well, we're just just on that as well. What's the routine with the shaving? Are we are? We weekly or do we wait till it gets a little bit prickly?
Speaker 1: No, I'm the night before the game. I like they just freshen it up and you feel ready to go every week?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, And I don't want to get too specifical here, but how do you do you razor it or what do you do? All right?
Speaker 5: Just a shaver?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow, that's smooth.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 4: Was you got of course? Yeah? Absolutely? We're talking full body to.
Speaker 2: Zack.
Speaker 4: Why couldn't you sorry about that? You wanted? You want to?
Speaker 2: I definitely wanted to.
Speaker 4: Conversation conversation was the session last night? Yeah? It was good.
Speaker 1: We hadn't trained on there for a while, I don't think since last year, so it was fun to be back out there and everyone got through and ready to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's nerve racking times at the club, isn't it, because the last thing you want to do is go out in straight sets? How's the anxiety levels around the club or is everyone pretty chilled about it?
Speaker 4: I don't think. Well, we haven't necessarily spoken about that.
Speaker 1: You know, we're pretty keen to to just go out there and we think our footy when we play is good enough to win the weekend's game, so that's really been our main focus for the week.
Speaker 4: How much you take into account what happened when you played the Orange team last time.
Speaker 1: We did speak about the tsunami a little bit last time and how they play and they like to play really quick, can get it in deep, so you know we did speak about that and that brings us confidence.
Speaker 4: You know, we beat him by fifty points only a month ago.
Speaker 7: And can we ask you as well? Everyone got through So there's a lot of attention on Dixon, Marshall yep. Williams, but we won't play Felason.
Speaker 4: There's a lot, but everyone got through. So Mackenzie, yep.
Speaker 1: I think unless something happened last night and they're sleep, I think everyone's good to go.
Speaker 4: And what happened last night and they're sleep, there's anyone, no, absolutely.
Speaker 5: No one's business here.
Speaker 2: As you said, what the boys do when they get home at night after training isn't your business, not yours, not mine, you know.
Speaker 4: Good stuff, shaving, it's whatever they like to do.
Speaker 2: Big Charlie, Big Charlie, though, how important is he to your side massively?
Speaker 4: Not just what he brings on the field, but his energy and presence to the team.
Speaker 1: I think, especially playing in the forward line, you walk much much taller when you've got big Charlie around you, because you know you can start a little fight and then just.
Speaker 4: Sort of call it home, throwing some verbals and then you just rush around. My big Charlie.
Speaker 2: Is just tucking himself in the back of Charlie sure going to deal with him.
Speaker 4: I could just stand like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well, it doesn't come any bigger than tomorrow night, and I guess everyone's got everything crossed.
Speaker 5: There's some suggestion that there's still tickets available.
Speaker 4: And I believe that Ariz has some tickets as well, and a couple of ye always in the back pocket. I always got tickets in his back and never leaves home without them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well thirteen twenty fourteen, if you want to go along and see Port's probably biggest game of the year, you'd have to say, gifts cool.
Speaker 4: Now, appreciate time, mate, Thanks guys.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you. Happy Birthday, Darlingdayday Fridays.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, this man's work on the front bar last night on Channel seven was nothing short of epic. Just hanging out at Ange Christy's restaurant, there in Melbourne, FITZI.
Speaker 8: Because jokes before the Crow's inception, I was a huge Carlton fan because of Stephen Kernahan when he left Glennel and I just I was in that restaurant with Ange, Christu and Kuda they were a bit later. But then you've got Milhanner, Vinnie Catoggio, then David parkin rocks Up and you know what, Styx was supposed to be there and unfortunately he had other things on.
Speaker 6: But it was just I was just in heaven. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 8: And then you've got all the die hard Blue Baggers supporters there as well that wanted to get on television.
Speaker 6: It was a great night there, Natures, gentlemen. It was a good cross.
Speaker 5: Why not, Joe, Yeah, it was outstanding.
Speaker 2: And the whole premise of the cross is they were trying to find a stray hair in the food, and of course half these dudes have no hair left, so that lends.
Speaker 5: Itself to what we were talking about during the week.
Speaker 7: Andrew, Yeah, Fitzy, and I was thinking about you this when this happened as well. So I went for a run a couple of days ago and it's got craped on by a bird, which is not unusual.
Speaker 4: For some reason, they target made good lunch, but concerned exactly.
Speaker 7: Also, our feathered friend crapt on me particular incident where this bird poop on top of my head and not I didn't it didn't get collected by hair from I mean, it was a genuine slap on skin, which made me do some research and take a your photo. It's genuine little balls spot on the top of me. There's a real one of those moments you go, oh, I know it's.
Speaker 6: Stage working with Jodie's catching up with you.
Speaker 5: Real quick too.
Speaker 2: For I was like, I was like a genuine line about oh my god, yeah, eight months in and it's all started to fall apart.
Speaker 7: Literally, it would have happened to you fit because your footy photos pop up and you've got this beautiful mane and right now though obviously unless you're choosing to be one of those guys who shaves it all off.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you you're lucky because it's at the back. It's at the back and up the top so you can't see it. Mine was at the front, and you know what, it was mid twenties when it started happening to me and unfoodally made for years, I tried the comb over and Jode's. Every time you book down Rundell More and you walk past the shop front, you know, the day that you shave your head and you accept that you're bald is one of the greatest ever because then you don't have to look.
Speaker 6: At your hair in the mirror all the time and worry how it looks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay? And how does your wife feel it? Does she like you with hair or with the shaved head? How does she feel she.
Speaker 8: Likes the shaved head? She hated the mole. I've got rid of the mo. Now the mo's gone, but I think that's just to I don't know. I feel like I have to grow hair on my face to make up for the last that I have on my head. Yeah, you know, it's a constant struggle. It's something that I think about every day. And it was are you okay yesterday? Wouldn't have to get a message from you guys.
Speaker 4: Aren't fitzy. Let's talk some footy first of all, the game tonight? Who do you like?
Speaker 7: Because my heart says Joe, My heart says the Blues, but my head's Tod.
Speaker 8: The D's Yeah, it's going to be a belt. Look, I honestly believe people are riding off Melbourne. They should have beaten. They had so many chances to beat Collingwood. There's still a great side and I think the Carlton Sydney game last week, I don't think it was anywhere near the pressure that was going on between Collingwood and Melbourne.
Speaker 6: So I think Melbourne are going to have an advantage tonight and I think the Dees will get over the line. I still think they'll make the Grand Final. I still think it'll be a Collingwood Melbourne Grand Final.
Speaker 7: Okay, what about the game on Saturday night. Everyone's jumped on board the Orange team. I feel like that's sort of half trend as well. But big names back for the Power.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a big one and I've been saying this all week like it's it's a tough one. But it's a home ground advantage. You've got to take that into consideration. So is there any is it sold out? Can you still buy tickets Port Adelaide supporters. I think you still can. There's a few tickets left.
Speaker 7: I think that feels a bit surprised that there was still a few tickets left fo I've got a ticket yesday from Ticknek saying stuff about thirty five bucks. So yeah, I expect to probably sell out today, I reckon. That's really disappointing. You need Port Adelaide.
Speaker 8: That's the one thing that's going to get your team over the line is having a full house at Adelaide Oval. So get down there and support them because they need all the support that they can get.
Speaker 4: So look.
Speaker 6: Who I had too many beers with texts last time.
Speaker 8: But no, it's the only way they will get over the line is that extra support the nineteenth Man. Because GWS are a bloody good side. They are the informed team in the competition at the moment, so it's going to be really tough for them. Yeah, but if you get down there and support the team, they may lift for everybody.
Speaker 2: I have to say very quickly, Fitzy, before I let you go. We were sitting there watching texts on the front bar last night. My husband turned to me and goes, is he buckled because at the point when he said, oh yeah, that lost that grown final loss to Richmond hurt for about three days, so I was flat for about forty eight hours.
Speaker 5: I went yes, you know what I think he might be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, he did have a couple of these.
Speaker 8: It's that's the dangerous thing about the front bar is that there's an actual keg there, so they is pouring beer that they had. Carl Dietrich the Satan killed a legend on one night and they had to actually cut the keg because.
Speaker 4: You get at the bar, it's they're supposed to be prompt.
Speaker 6: The Fitz.
Speaker 4: We love and appreciate you, mate, and hopefully we get the catch up again next week.
Speaker 6: Good on you guys, Thank you for a great weekend. You tell me you got a time machine.
Speaker 4: On this daisy?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah?
Speaker 6: What day is it?
Speaker 4: Hang on a second, Hang on a second? Is it Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Come on? Poet wins tomorrow night?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Gold down mate?
Speaker 5: In your honest opinion, can they win?
Speaker 4: I think they care.
Speaker 7: Let's take a trip now, I remember the Maine. It is the fifteenth of September. Let's go all the way back to nineteen eighty four. Prince Harry was born in London, England. Today's he's thirty ninth the birthday? Yes, hey, what what a go old man gets.
Speaker 4: You for your birthday? And your brother oh no much. Oh that's out, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Goodness goodness, bloody.
Speaker 4: Google dot com domain was registered. What about the.
Speaker 7: Moment, and particularly through a young boy's life, where the moment where obviously you get sort of into Google and what it can potentially provide for it, But then the moment of relief when you find out on one of your mates teaches you that you can delete your search history.
Speaker 4: Every single teacher goes through that, We're like, oh my god, sh I'm in so much trouble. And you may go no, no, no, no no, but it is l Cliff.
Speaker 2: So all you have to do is here, just click on that little book looking thing on the top right of your screen and then prestolate.
Speaker 4: Yes, good, thanks, that's proud of me again.
Speaker 7: In two thousand and three, Madonna's children's book The English Roses was published on Read.
Speaker 5: Wait Madonna made a children's book?
Speaker 6: She sure did?
Speaker 5: Was that before after her sex book.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure which rock you've been living under, but I only know madonn for a children's book.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I apologize, that's on me.
Speaker 4: I know one song, It's Thetember fifteenth.
Speaker 7: In nineteen ninety seven, Mo Money Mo problems, Biggie Puff Daddy, how good Ah?
Speaker 4: So appropriate for a Friday time, Oh isn't it?
Speaker 2: And I love that in a cost of living crisis, we all just need to recite to ourselves Mo money, mo problem, very.
Speaker 4: Well, Champaign on your birth day. That might be a different songs, but anyway, I still feels roll and then.
Speaker 5: Poof your mortgage disappears. It's that simple.
Speaker 7: Yeah, zue songs, but only one opportunity to start your Friday right, and two songs which are heading in very different directions.
Speaker 4: In saying that, I still feel like they're both positive. You've got Jody Selection, big By Faith no More, a bit.
Speaker 7: Of Africa, such incredibly different songs and welcome so our boy.
Speaker 4: We call Beard Josh. I always get it wrong for coach Beard.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what it looks like.
Speaker 4: Formerly camera guy Josh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, many incarnations to this man.
Speaker 6: Hello, good morning, guys. Hey you going good?
Speaker 2: Thank you? How are we looking here?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what we had a we had a bit of a landslide last week. Kuda thunkit, Timberland went down.
Speaker 2: He went down to Timberland up against I have Nirvana, so.
Speaker 7: Never again like a song from Timothy Baland. Hello Timberland, Timothy Baland.
Speaker 6: And it looks like we've got a very similar trend this week. What do you means?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: What I mean is Toto might be a little more popular than what was your band called?
Speaker 2: Faith No More? That is the most up and about song for the forty finals, dedicated to every single team that's still alive.
Speaker 4: Fine for a premiership, Let's go through the formalities.
Speaker 5: Go through the formalities or drag it out?
Speaker 4: What do you want to do?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 6: I think it's time to bless the rains down in Africa.
Speaker 2: Finally the good guy Arnie Gwenna be really pleased with this song.
Speaker 4: Gwen loves Toto. Don't you dare speak ill of Antie Gwen.
Speaker 6: She's just say it.
Speaker 4: Toto Africa. You when he sung for Battle of the Bangers. Enjoy Happy Friday? Toto Africa, They when he sung for this week's Battle of the Bangers. What about Joe? Some real trump parts in you? Just in the break demanding a recount count going through the votes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, It's like Instagram tal is it for you? But Joe still doesn't believe that the votes were correct.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just really curious about the nature of the people who voted, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So we went back through. We had a look at some of the big names that voted. Adelaide, Adrenaline, hockey player Greggotty, Yes, Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Sorry, these are all for Hazy. Y should best fun?
Speaker 2: Are you running through the celebrities voted for Hazy?
Speaker 3: I am indeed Adelaide, Crows is a Tom dow Day, Yes, and of course the biggest.
Speaker 6: Of them all, Channel seven's Andrew Hay.
Speaker 2: Loser my vote, so I can see the Yeah, what about did I have any celebrity support you had?
Speaker 6: Channel ten's Josh Webster.
Speaker 2: Josh, I'm not Josh Heresai, but a whole list of bangers for me that I could potentially use.
Speaker 4: Is that one of them that was purely that was your Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: My selection, Sorry, Josh, that's the other Joshi Webster. Oh cool, I'm not apologizing to you for anything. You've obviously read the votes again this week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course, of course that's what I do. That's that's really it's the big names for you, Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about my best friend Tiff? Tiff worn weather girl. Didn't she vote?
Speaker 6: I didn't see a tiff, didn't you know?
Speaker 2: Does she normally vote for me?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Normally and just not this week. Just this week.
Speaker 2: She was like, you know, no, Jode's it's going to be a super interesting conversation when I get to my other job this morning.
Speaker 5: Is now wow? What she too good for me?
Speaker 2: Now it's above no verse's me now that it's twenty nine degrees on Sunday, she's off with.
Speaker 4: The fairies and big Bill Goodings fan, probably listening to double As. There you go. Hey, nine apiece too, by the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Jesus close.
Speaker 5: Isn't it up?
Speaker 4: Epic?
Speaker 5: Did you just say?
Speaker 2: I mean, you've just said nine apiece it's clearly a drawer, and you're like, Jesus close. Wow, thank you you one for one, Thanks Captain Obvious.
Speaker 7: That's Friday, Ryan Fitzgerald not so far away, and we're going to announce the winner of our competition to send someone over to see the weekend live in concerts, flights accommodation.
Speaker 4: So I'm very excited for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I won, that wouldn't be taken tip. At this point, we'll weeping story.
Speaker 6: This is how her several scenes is.
Speaker 2: Huge, We love ourselves a bit of Britney Spears Instagram.
Speaker 5: And what about this?
Speaker 2: Now there's some gosh she's been dating her former housekeeper with a criminal past. Paul Richard sollies this woman as such genuine great taste in men.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: What about since Kevin Federline, Everyone was like, oh what about kay fed what is she doing? Yeah, and as it turns out, Kevin Federline compared to all the others, Yeah, absolute sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, it's like the bar just gets lower and lower and lower and lower each time. So a Tomato or Barbecue Sauce says that the pop icon has been romancing the thirty seven year old x con amid her divorce from sham Ashgari. But another insider, another Tomato or Barbecue saucers, said that Spears never cheated on her a strange husband and claims that any rumors of the singer seeing her ex employee or false. So who's to say, I don't know that was a stupid story because it completely contradicted.
Speaker 4: Itself, didn't it just a little bit? Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: So all the Tomato and Barbecue sauces were going against each other, going, oh, yeah, she cheated on hers, but no she didn't. Oh she's dating the x corn, No she isn't.
Speaker 6: Just a real, real sauce fest.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it so confused?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, shoes juice.
Speaker 5: That's good stuff from me.
Speaker 2: Australia's girl Margo Robbie, one of the most powerful women in Hollywood, is the latest A List act to front the picket lines of the ongoing sag After strike. So Barbie's now the highest grossing film of twenty twenty three, earning two billion dollars, So that makes her obviously fairly powerful. What I will say about this is a hotter activist. She'll never see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: We're walking down the street just with an oversized T shirts and really cool glasses in it here out and I'm like, oh my god, do you ever look bad?
Speaker 7: It seems that, yeah, what could you possibly put Margo Robbie and were going, yeah, I'm not sure about.
Speaker 2: Money, there's nothing, there's nothing that woman couldn't rock.
Speaker 5: But good on her. What a legend.
Speaker 7: Yes, from humble beginnings too. That's what I really like from Margot Robbie. Is she from well she was she neighbors at home and away neighbors?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought you meant like her hometown or something.
Speaker 7: But yes, but I think that because the other story as well was when how she had to borrow money off her mum and stuff to pursue her dream. And then now obviously she's made a big time and it's just a lovely finish to Margot Robbie.
Speaker 2: Don't you see don't you du see me when I'm trying to talk about Margo Robbie, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I just can you imagine how good it would use?
Speaker 4: It'll sleep at the butt.
Speaker 5: You're actually not sorry.
Speaker 2: You We're one nice cream jumper.
Speaker 6: You're all up and about get very absolute peacock.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, how good would it be once like your parents have funded your career to be able to turn around and go pick a house. Yeah, anyhouse.
Speaker 4: That would be ridiculous.
Speaker 7: And you see sny stories like that for professional sports people have in America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be fun.
Speaker 2: Now you canduce me, Juice Juice GWS have put together a video ahead of tomorrow night's critical match against the power Player. Cooper Hamilton is calling on Crow's fans. Would you believe how very dare he to jump on the Orange tsunami?
Speaker 9: And most importantly, we both want the Giants to win on Saturday Night. So in saying that, and with your September schedule cleared, we'd like you to join the Orange Tin Army for one week and one week only, Jump on board and deck yourself out with Orange as we prepare, prepare the.
Speaker 7: P the social media. They're not wars like the rive now between clubs is just so clever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Each club tries to outdo themselves, which is really good because they just get better and better.
Speaker 2: They do a lot of those videos where the players are coming out of the race and they like hit them up with a single word answer, like you know, birkenstocks or crocs. Yes, Birkenstocks, No one see crocs ever.
Speaker 7: Well, I think the question of the Crows was burken stocks and socks was oh yes.
Speaker 4: I think the overwhelming response was yes, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, just because you're a big fan huge The Crows.
Speaker 4: Boys have to be for the longest times. Comfort meats fashion, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Juicy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Crows, Taylor Walker was on the front bar last night, and it's fair to say that he might have partaken in a couple of the bevies that might have come from a keg at the front bar. Because I'm sitting on the couch with my husband. He's like, is he a bit buckled? And I was like, oh, I think he's had a couple. And it was confirmed when he spoke about the post Grand Final loss mood that he had and how long he was flat for just have a listen and see if you can work out the maths on this one.
Speaker 6: I said no straight away, don't.
Speaker 4: I've never been captain. And then I jumped in the car and rang early on the way home and.
Speaker 6: She's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 6: That's just so silly. So I'd end up.
Speaker 7: Speaking the film and said, O, mate, can you give me forty eight hours three days to have a decision?
Speaker 2: Forty eight hours or three days anyway, that's on me because that was when they said do you want to be captain?
Speaker 5: Not post Grand Final loss? So that's my mistake.
Speaker 2: Everybody produces Zoe, I apologize to you profoundly, everyone in the room.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That was my error for a Friday Okay, anyway, not as big an error as texts saying I was flat for three days, forty eight hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just twenty four hours missing there for a second. That's what happens too sometimes postseason.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, immediately, Yeah, just disappears. Oh god, I wish the last thirty seconds would disappear.
Speaker 4: Anyway, there we go. I'm a press this button.