Speaker 1: Hello, we're going on the bud.
Speaker 2: Oh new intro.
Speaker 1: Hello, we're going down there? You go.
Speaker 2: I had to leave already on Friday.
Speaker 1: How'd you go? Yeah? We did? We did well? Yeah? Good? I think we did like a good twenty twenty five minutes. Oh we did. We did a long pot on Friday.
Speaker 3: Did we?
Speaker 1: We had your birthday? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave right after the cake?
Speaker 3: Cake, go home and I've been eating it.
Speaker 1: Have you good? What's your birthday cake? Thanks? Did we anything yesterday?
Speaker 3: One half of a meal?
Speaker 1: So gen Z I had a birthday on the weekend?
Speaker 3: Did thank you?
Speaker 1: He looked lovely? Oh, I thought, it's really nice.
Speaker 2: Red dress out for the birthday?
Speaker 3: Ye written overbranding around with an over hat.
Speaker 1: I did good? Yead. It was a bit jealous.
Speaker 4: He didn't get the FaceTime call at ten am on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Well, you were working.
Speaker 1: He could have taken your live on the Today Show. I finished at ten. I got to Mexician.
Speaker 4: She was in some rogue hotel room at nine am on Sunday morning. I thought when we were in classes, we were in Sunday's.
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, good work.
Speaker 4: What time you finish? What time you leave the hotel? Where did you know where did you go? What did before lunch?
Speaker 3: After? Then I left at four point thirty in.
Speaker 4: The afternoon, yesterday afternoon? And then did you go home a chair and sleep?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you talk me through the venues you went to?
Speaker 3: I ended up at REVS.
Speaker 1: So let's just say that what time you start and wear.
Speaker 3: I started doing start Friday night?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll start Friday Friday.
Speaker 3: Was that Mount Erica?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then oh wrong, We're wrong yep. So yeah, basically stayed there until like one yeap went to bed, pudy, So Friday wasn't too bad.
Speaker 1: I already have second handed question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, jn to Gavisconda and then Saturday started at ROSSI.
Speaker 1: What time six? Was there? Pre drinks? Before six?
Speaker 3: There was a few yep, and then.
Speaker 1: Seen Happy Birthday at the time I had.
Speaker 2: The rossmou is so good it was?
Speaker 3: And then yeah, I had shots cocktails.
Speaker 1: And then from there went to Electric.
Speaker 3: No, we went somewhere else first.
Speaker 5: Then went to electric the Wolf, went to the Wolf, went to the Wolf, and then we went to electric Marris.
Speaker 4: Jones, No, no, and then went from electric to ReBs more time three thirty Why it was electric shutting?
Speaker 5: No, the girls had never been to ReBs before, and they really wanted to go, And I was the one saying, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: Have you been before?
Speaker 3: I've been once?
Speaker 1: Res is your day club, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I've never want to go back.
Speaker 1: I've never been to neither of I really was that bad the.
Speaker 3: First time I went. I was like, Okay, I've done it once.
Speaker 1: Needs is anybody like? Are they drinking in there? Is there like.
Speaker 2: A drinking lotter?
Speaker 3: It's different?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, there are a bunch of animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, m h, I'm not fun and welcome to the jungle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gotcha basically. And then yeah, after REVS went back to the hotel and.
Speaker 3: Chilled there.
Speaker 1: In your best life, go you, gen Z. I got to say you to that.
Speaker 3: I need to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think she'll have a sleep. Gen Z is just run us through. Gen Z is just running through the.
Speaker 3: Night, the night series of events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she went, she went to RES.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: She called me and told me, how is dinner at ROSSI It's good there.
Speaker 4: It was the best I thought was out with you because I messaged you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I went out for dinner, but I had.
Speaker 4: To work right because when I spent to you Sunday morning. You said, Masa just left the hotel.
Speaker 3: No I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did, Yeah you did. That's why I messaged you, and that was weird message and said big night.
Speaker 7: I was like, no, no, Mace wasn't not the room.
Speaker 1: No, but that's not what you said.
Speaker 7: I was talking about how was revs.
Speaker 2: Gross res is heaven on Earth and you have to enter by the stairway to Heaven and it is a beautiful venue.
Speaker 1: People like Brody a ReBs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's so spooky in that joint.
Speaker 2: It's a big it's pretty big, spooky.
Speaker 7: It's spooky.
Speaker 1: Clint, did you go out No? I didn't on Friday night? Have a fear there? Well, I left it three quarter a time, did you? Because the match was a little underwhelming?
Speaker 7: Really, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Had to be up early, Mace dog, I'm sad these days.
Speaker 4: Was there's a company that started up over in America where you can go on a nap at the games now and when posh people like you leave their seats early, you can change your seats at the game.
Speaker 2: Were Fearless Leader Sarah left earlier than I did. Really, people would have killed for those.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't they have? Just were you sitting next to the lovely Sarah Arbo. Sarah Arbo, Yes, how was she? She didn't ask about you actually, but I wasn't going to ask.
Speaker 3: But that's what No, you did ask you are this morning? Nearly asked her.
Speaker 6: She asked, yes, yes, I watched both football games from the couch on.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 6: I did not leave my house.
Speaker 3: I went out for lunch on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Yes, you also watched Weekend Today and gave me on air.
Speaker 3: Do you like I was giving you a live edge It's not like you do I give you a live edge check?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm just saying I can imagine you, like, yeah you should. I can imagine you far enough text message if.
Speaker 6: He replies and winds me up, and then I keep going watch this next bit. It's really funny. So I'm like sitting there with my coffee waiting for it, and I'm like, well, what was funny?
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 2: I watched it The Weekend Today from my hotel room in Sydney on Saturday morning. I woke up before my flight and I popped it on just to watch a little bit of TV in bed, and there was Clint not in his usual beautiful suit.
Speaker 3: But what was that about?
Speaker 1: Video guy sent her a screenshot of you in tight.
Speaker 4: Looks like I was in a very compromising position in the Ned Brockman Runners. The free issues, the permose.
Speaker 2: You were you actually were quite funny. There was a p T guy on talking about a different.
Speaker 1: No, that's not command.
Speaker 2: All different.
Speaker 3: I think they both did.
Speaker 6: I think shell bridges. And then she dated the Commando.
Speaker 4: Didn't she know she dated the Commando, not Shannon. Yeah, her in the Commando.
Speaker 2: Shannon married Tiffany Hall no Cavalt.
Speaker 1: Tiffany.
Speaker 7: Was she on the Biggest Loser?
Speaker 1: Yes she was? What was she Tina? I was doing hip thrusts.
Speaker 2: Shannon was running through lots of different workouts. He started by getting the guys demonstrate some squats, then really demonstrate some bicep curls, now some hip thrusts. But every at every workout clip was like are these for the biceps?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, these for the legs and squat, then the hip thrust. These are these biceps focused And they gave Clint the band and they were like, okay, you put this band around your feet now, Clint, these are your boy steps and he was like, oh yeah, here you go. It's very funny.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Sew was Binge Bingo Logo on Central Coast was good.
Speaker 2: It was a good show, great venue. Dil doos. Yet dildos went down a treat.
Speaker 1: How many do travel? Just the one? Just the one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you have more than one, you get stopped and see security.
Speaker 4: You know how you were sort of hitting the person's face with the deal. Yeah, at the last show.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does anybody get offended by that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: Usually It's funny because when you guys came to Bingo and I didn't leave the stage. Usually I do a stuff down moment in the show where I walk around the crewd like, I get off the stage, you stuffed down, don't play any songs, and I walk around.
Speaker 1: Between the tables and her residency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I go like I would have come down to you with the deal, don't waved it around? And people love it? Yeah, I don't know, I don't know, they do. They absolutely do. Maybe some people get offended, but most enjoy it. Yeah. Is Oh that's the least that they get the tongue out. They's not get the jobs out in the face.
Speaker 7: Gotta love it.
Speaker 1: Speaking with you having a grand final party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 7: I think I want to cancel it.
Speaker 1: I just can't be is there a lot of work?
Speaker 7: I really thought about it it over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is the Oh but you've already invited Harsh Priest.
Speaker 1: But what have you got to do?
Speaker 7: But we've brand to everything? Oh yeah, you run through that.
Speaker 6: Do that.
Speaker 2: On Friday, I wasn't here.
Speaker 1: What have you got? No?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, can you call him? Do you want to?
Speaker 6: So Macy sent us all the text inviting us to final party, and it was a group text, and someone wrote back, I think I'm on this message by accident.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I don't know who was Harsh pri turns out that person was in my.
Speaker 7: Contacts context is Perry. So I thought that was Perry's.
Speaker 9: Pers And then I well, I must have just put his number in wrong, because I texted I got a digit wrong, didn't I.
Speaker 1: Happy the brown line night? I have to go, thank you.
Speaker 9: Very much anyway, So I've sent him send him a message saying sorry, who's this? And they've gone same mate, Who's this? I was like, well this is great, he goes. I was just added into this group. I was like, it's ma see, I think I've got the wrong number. Sorry, my guy. He goes, it's all good.
Speaker 7: What's this for? I can bring some beers?
Speaker 1: So he's following through and then be hot?
Speaker 7: Should we well? And then yeah is he hot?
Speaker 9: Well, we don't know, and then laughing emojis this is a complete random and then he said all good mate. I thought it was from work cheers. I said, wait, who is this? He said, it's harsh preet here. I said, God knows how I got your number.
Speaker 1: Okay, we should bring him. Let's ring on. Let's pass the number. Can we bring him? He seems trying to get your attention.
Speaker 2: He seems like good value.
Speaker 7: A wait, I need some headphones.
Speaker 3: Either door, I asked to see, so are.
Speaker 2: You ringing the right wrong number?
Speaker 1: All right? So what's this guy's name?
Speaker 7: How are we going to lead with?
Speaker 1: We don't even know his names? Go hang hello, Hello, Hello, yeah, hi?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who we got? There?
Speaker 4: Is this the random person that is on our group text regarding our grand final party on Saturday?
Speaker 1: I think for you, yes, we should let you know.
Speaker 4: Hello, it is Jason Lauren calling from Nova Radio station, one of our you're on our podcast. By the way, can we ask you Nate.
Speaker 8: My name? Right?
Speaker 1: So that's Macy.
Speaker 4: She's the one that blasted out the text message to our group and it turns out it looks like she's taken one of our team members numbers down wrong and she saved your number. So so you're coming to the grand final party?
Speaker 8: Am I?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: Hey, Am harshpree jars here and whereboats in Australia?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 8: I am? And I live in Kenningville.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, We've will open you up super early.
Speaker 3: My guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, sorry, I was planning to wake up.
Speaker 2: Do you listen to the Nova Perth Breakfast Show.
Speaker 1: Nathan, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we did the show on the Melbourne Nova radio station.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, yes, yes.
Speaker 4: And if you want to start driving now, you have been unofficially invited to team drinks on Saturday.
Speaker 8: Okay, sure, maybe I can swim.
Speaker 1: From the well, just let us know in the group text you can.
Speaker 2: Probably you can probably stay in Macy's say, because it's a long journey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no worries at all.
Speaker 1: Put him up. All right, Well, let's get back to bed. But we'll chat in the group.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, sure, thank yous.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 1: It sounds nice.
Speaker 7: God, you just gotta love it, don't you the randomness.
Speaker 2: I'll tax the greep and say thanks, thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much for the just like what.
Speaker 7: He's probably thinking. He's still sleep and just dreaming.
Speaker 4: Send them all right, we're gonna call it because I think my son's about to pull the place apart.
Speaker 1: He's bored, bored? Can get in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, come in, line's giving him money, Come in, don't leave my phone, my phone.
Speaker 1: How's the blue hair?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Trendy hard?
Speaker 1: What are we doing today? Eating monster? We're not eating? Yes we are, Yes we are, Yes we are. We're not eating lobster? Mate?
Speaker 4: Do you know how expensive lobster is? Why don't we go and get sausages and bunnings?
Speaker 3: I hate sausages.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're going to like the lobster? Yes?
Speaker 8: I tried it before.
Speaker 4: When did you try lobster? That's right, we did get lobster. Otherwise, what else did you want on Saturday if we said no to lobster?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 3: Do you like seafood?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Nice choice, honey? Can I come to lobster?
Speaker 3: People for the team for lobster.
Speaker 2: What did you think of the show today?
Speaker 1: Good? What was your favorite bit?
Speaker 3: We talking?
Speaker 1: All right? Well that is it, Laurry. Are you okay? You're on the ground up.
Speaker 3: I'm not feeling well. Oh I took too many vitamins.
Speaker 1: Make me feel like that's not good.
Speaker 9: I hang on with We've got a response on the group chatz has gone, thanks for the chat, and he's gone. All good, guys, it was fun and a bit of a surprise. That's not we have rattled them out of this boat.
Speaker 4: I think we should send speak, send us a picky.
Speaker 3: Shall we send a pick and then hopefully hit someone?
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll send a group pick, group pick in the background, group pick. There we go, all right, have a good day everyone, Brady. Sorry we haven't said.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we bought a house.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 7: At least you got one out of two things right this weekend.
Speaker 4: He's purchased just around the corner from me. We have a pub in between our house.
Speaker 1: We're in the same suburb, same suburb. Yeah, it's a little bit of morning.
Speaker 2: Shall we build a Oh yeah, walkie talkies would make the walky talkies would make the do you reckon?
Speaker 3: I reckon? They would they would.
Speaker 1: All Right, that's it, we're out of here. Have a great day, everybody. Gen Z gone to bed. Laurie's dying on the floor. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Bye.