Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne Way Way, Melbourn. Jason Lauren starting morning the right.
Speaker 2: Away, be great day.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren Melvin's Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome to your Tuesday. Guys, got some exciting years.
Speaker 1: The Queen is back in the house.
Speaker 4: Good morning. How do I sound?
Speaker 3: You sound it's chalk and cheese compared to what it was yesterday?
Speaker 4: Well, yes, Sunday was very bad. Yesterday I did basically forty eight hours of quiet time. Oh yeah, I slept for fourteen hours.
Speaker 3: Listen to the difference.
Speaker 4: This is what my voice currently sounds like. I literally sound like a ten pack of day smoker.
Speaker 5: That's what you're giving up the darts for a day.
Speaker 4: Gave up the vapes for off the bar pays. I'm a bit croaky, but I'm much better.
Speaker 1: Well, you sound great?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 1: You look fresh?
Speaker 5: You're fresh?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I did nothing for two days so much the two days before I missed the Grand Prix. So I just sat on the couch and under a blanket for two days and slept.
Speaker 3: A little blanky, little blanky waited blanket.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't a wasted one, but one of those fluffy fairy ones. How good is like a couch sessh.
Speaker 1: We told you to when you're sick as well, I told you.
Speaker 4: To West watching Drive to survive an exhausted Can you get your mind out?
Speaker 1: I think the pol would be busy? We did. We didn't take that.
Speaker 4: Loving it because I.
Speaker 1: Was.
Speaker 4: I didn't say a word for forty eight hours. That Okay, boys, you had twenty four hours of boys Day yesterday, clean it up today.
Speaker 3: Thankful was the sausage factory yesterday?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Clint was better go more metro.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The only person I spoke to yesterday was the cleaner, and she said, oh, those boys are giving you a hard time this morning. I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: We were just playing the audio of your voicemail, like they.
Speaker 4: Give me a hard time when I'm there, so I can't imagine what they were saying if I was.
Speaker 3: Look jokes's I'm very glad you are back. We've got a fun show coming up today, a lot of money to give away. We've got a big announcement after eight o'clock. Do a leaper played last.
Speaker 1: Night in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: And the acts just keep getting better and better.
Speaker 4: She was supported by Keita Alexander, one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Love Keta, love her. I think she's joining us later in the week too.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Good, No, that's huge for so big.
Speaker 3: Announce we're coming up after eight o'clock about the next huge act coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Well, that's exciting. Melbourne needs something else. Grand Prix's over next.
Speaker 5: Good Courts next, just tick him off.
Speaker 3: Also the leader of the opposition party, we're getting political today or a collar?
Speaker 1: Peter Dutton is in the house. A collar?
Speaker 5: You were a collar, though not a white collar.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the hell I'm going to talk to Peter Dutton about.
Speaker 3: To be perfectly, I think question, Lauren Phillips, Yes, what.
Speaker 4: Are you wear to bed? Remember when you maybe do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I thought like, let's get to know Darton in sixty seconds and just hit him with rapid fire questions. I think you should start with what are you were to be?
Speaker 4: What he's sleeping?
Speaker 1: I'll do the political stuff in them. Good call. First couple of questions.
Speaker 4: You know nothing?
Speaker 3: Weekend today, cheat cheat brilliant here with a new recipe Peter Dutton. As we get into today's show, Lauren, you heard something on the way to this morning.
Speaker 4: Well, I was driving in and often we have the lovely Aaron Rich before us the show. He wasn't up early today we had we had someone else, and I said to Jakes, well, don't reveal I have listened to how she signs off. I think Clint should do this at the end of his news. Have I listened to how she signs off her little morning updates? Tuesday morning? All right, Kate Bush, this is Melbourne's novel one hundred Jason Lauren back live from six o'clock to have a great rest of your day. But by love you, I love you.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 4: I'd like you to do that at the end of the year. Okay, Clint anyway, with no news, I love you.
Speaker 3: But anybody listening now will be in on the joke because we won't recap why.
Speaker 4: We're just going to keep doing I Love You.
Speaker 3: We're kicking things off with the man I actually loved Jelly Roll. This is Liar, Welcome you Tuesday Morning. You're on nov Love You. The band is back together. Lauren was away a little one Welsh went a bit too hard at the Grand Prix.
Speaker 4: She is I never made it to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 1: Well you did. You did Friday, Friday and you did Saturday.
Speaker 4: But I was in bed by eight thirty.
Speaker 3: Friday we ran through a Clint's schedule yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know Laura was a bit cooked? This was ridiculous. What which part all of it? Do you know? So? Friday we went to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we left it four for thirty.
Speaker 1: We went for a drink after that, didn't we Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because that was fire THO. We had dinner and I was in bed by eighth he was.
Speaker 5: I got an early flight or early seven thirty.
Speaker 3: So you went to Sydney and woke up, did the Today Show, then went.
Speaker 5: To the Swans, then went wait wait.
Speaker 1: Wait no no, then went.
Speaker 3: To dinner, then back to the hotel, woke up Sunday, did the Today Show, flew back to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: What'd you do in your land? Think? I've got a new butt to the MCG to host a president's function.
Speaker 3: And then when you're done with that, I guess you head home.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I read the National for five o'clock.
Speaker 3: News, but you then go home wid you hang around for six.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I went to the Grand prown Friday. I went to bed at eight thirty and I couldn't speak for three days.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now, what's the secret to being the energizer? Honey?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't think. I don't think I can deliver that secret. No secret. I'm just I mean, you know what it is. It's when you stop.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's when it catches upw I think, Hey, I got a small issue regarding our date the formula one. I want to bring up with you what happened? I don't know if we don't. We don't go to a lot of events.
Speaker 4: Together for good reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally agree, Lauren.
Speaker 4: I mean anxiety. What about when I went to talk to someone and you went to talk to someone. Clear Jase was leaning on the table, bright red in a hot sweat, and I came back and like, what's wrong. It's like, I've got table anxiety. If I move, we're losing the table one meter away.
Speaker 1: You didn't I have to mind the table.
Speaker 5: You're a good anchor, though, thank.
Speaker 4: You, you didn't have to. You chose to, and you're so awkward that you just that's all you would talk about for the next hour, about five minutes.
Speaker 3: I just think there should be a roster system. He would go out to the car pack for a varpe.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what Friday? I was crook After Friday, Tom Steiinford who reads Channel nine news? It was off last night. Do you think there's something going around the corandprete Tom was down last night? Tom was down someone else I spoke to you, Estate didn't go to work. They were crooked to.
Speaker 3: Keeping on your mate Alicia Loxley as well. She was like, can you grab me a champagne?
Speaker 1: But you're reading the news. I'm sure that would have been a tough assignment for you.
Speaker 3: Still, what brought you down?
Speaker 1: What was the first No, No, it wasn't fort crook. Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we both felt on well on Saturday, how.
Speaker 3: Did you describe you? The Formula one car sounds.
Speaker 4: No one wants to hear about that. No one wants to hear about you. You've had funny bowel movements for months now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was real bloke yesterday. I'm like, who is this guy?
Speaker 4: It sound like triple M.
Speaker 1: Definitely not a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Guys, the missus Ma Luino went out for a little date night the other night.
Speaker 4: Where'd you go? It's a beautiful night the sunset down, there is standing.
Speaker 1: Great people watching spot.
Speaker 3: Funny you say that there was a there was a rock bottom moment where because Lou and I got a babysitteret, we were out quite early the time we ate it for.
Speaker 4: Terms of babysity, come three o'clock.
Speaker 3: It was the only booking I could get. I look, you know it was nice and sunny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, four hours after dinner, perfect romance. But it's the fun.
Speaker 3: Well, when we were leaving, there was a party of you know, ten rolling in with balloons like a big birthday dinner.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what night of the week.
Speaker 1: This is a Saturday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only problem was it was a fifth birthday. We were going home, so they had the big number five thirty.
Speaker 4: We're done by seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Thirty thirty fifth or no other balloon coming in?
Speaker 1: You know, he ordered us on.
Speaker 4: I thought when people got babysitters and went out for dinner, they put like the baby down.
Speaker 3: To bed, No, we go the other way.
Speaker 4: Were the kids still awake when you got no?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 4: She put oh awesome, she can do all the hard work exactly, see ya suckers.
Speaker 1: So we just get out early. So then like showers and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: It's all on you give yourself a break, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good, But they pulled out, you know half. Sometimes they'll bring out bread and butter in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Ye, beautiful sour dough. No crispy sourda forget it?
Speaker 4: You know what I judge a restaurant on the bread, bastard. How annoying is it when they charge you for the bread the bread?
Speaker 3: And I don't like the sticks, you know when they do the bread.
Speaker 1: I like fresh bread and the butter.
Speaker 3: But you know, they rolled out.
Speaker 4: And I was like, well French salted butter.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: I was like, I haven't seen you in about twenty five years. Good to catch up for Cash's back.
Speaker 4: Should like a bit of rose for Casha two thousands, Like.
Speaker 1: Eating a pillow. It's quite soft, it's do you know what it's coming back?
Speaker 4: People are making it on the top.
Speaker 1: On the tiktoc what like sowdo during lockdown? People are making and.
Speaker 4: They put their they put their fingers in the top and then you get how they get the bubble?
Speaker 5: Yes, they finger the do they finger?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 4: It is that what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 5: They put a bit of rosemary in there as well, don't they.
Speaker 4: We can put a salt sea salt.
Speaker 5: A bit of cheese sometimes.
Speaker 3: If you're going a bit wild, making the whole range of bread available subway now the olives put in there bread? Where do you sit on the pumpkin loaf rolled around?
Speaker 4: I don't mind a pumpkin seed not into a pumpkin loaf.
Speaker 5: It is making a comeback.
Speaker 4: I feel like bready is hard.
Speaker 1: I'm not making bread. Do you remember when I was just quickly? I was out of a friend's place the other day and she made her own sourda And you've got to have something living in the fridge.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Culture, I'm on this rancher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: A culture?
Speaker 4: And you have to it's called something and they.
Speaker 5: Called a starter or executive producer brody.
Speaker 4: Do you make bread and you can ruin the starter?
Speaker 1: Do you make bread?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 4: Start to keep it in your fridge and it's.
Speaker 5: Like it's like organism.
Speaker 1: Do you make bread? And can I make bread?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Have you never brought us any in? It's not very good when.
Speaker 3: You say.
Speaker 1: Wife, So what is it? It's a living organism?
Speaker 4: It like moves around it looks like it climbs.
Speaker 1: Up the giant.
Speaker 5: But then you've got to once you use it, you've got.
Speaker 1: To reap it.
Speaker 4: Can you mention what's in the start of mix Flower?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You just you don't make bread, bro Hang on, let me google.
Speaker 3: I think it's I'm imagining him and his wife in that scene, you know, like that scene in Ghost when they're doing the pottery.
Speaker 1: I can see them sitting there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, speaking of that, I saw Clint doing it on the weekend today, pottery doing that.
Speaker 1: We did pottery doing the He.
Speaker 3: Look like Patrick Swayzey. Sorry, silly question.
Speaker 1: Actually know the roles are reversed, and Ali was Patrick Swayzey and I was not Patrick Swayzey.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy?
Speaker 5: TV? She was straddling me right. That was in the early hour.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was eight o'clock from some baby mum's back. She was used today going hard for some patties day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was. I was at the pub having guiness all morning.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: Did you see the people that like, you have to get a pint of guinness and you have to have the first sip, and you got to split the g you got to drink it to write.
Speaker 1: Were speaking of. We're talking about for carture before Guinness is back in bag. Apparently it's it's just the in thing with the kids.
Speaker 4: Have you had it?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I had it when I was in Ireland.
Speaker 1: In the Guiness factory.
Speaker 5: Did you pour one?
Speaker 1: No taste different there? Yeah?
Speaker 4: They didn't want to taste different because what I had was no good produced?
Speaker 1: Is our Irish lad? Sorry? Wrong button? I got excited?
Speaker 3: Hey jeers, is it different back home?
Speaker 1: The taste?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, A good point a Guinness at home? It's like more there's milk yuck. Wow, not for me.
Speaker 3: You might want to get your mum to get that check.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, bear with me. I want to take you to a house of horrors, a real life house of horrors. As a court case which sparked my attention on the news.
Speaker 4: Last night, I saw this on the news. Was this the lead story?
Speaker 5: Lead story?
Speaker 4: Amazing?
Speaker 1: This is a lily Dale mum of five who yesterday pleaded guilty in court to account of offensive conduct involving human remains. Now this is how it all goes. She worked in an animal shelter and she attempted to sell human toes which had been coughed up by the dog of a dead man.
Speaker 4: Hang on, a man died and his dog ate his toes. Yes, and the dog went to the animal shelter.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: And then the dog threw up the yes and she took the toes.
Speaker 1: My lucky day. I can get four hundred bucks for these toes online. Let's chuck them up on eBay. Was it a buy an hour or an ox?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: It was a Facebook page labeled Bone Buddies Australia.
Speaker 4: What is this a real page?
Speaker 1: It's a sight which caters to quote skull and bone enthusiasts.
Speaker 4: Can I look it up?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So can I just first say I would go and check their followers and if you recognize your partner on that list, I would.
Speaker 5: Dig out of that.
Speaker 1: What's it called bone bone Buddies Australia. Maybe you should bookmarket Lauren in her home in the wall. Yetit there was also pig trotter, alligator, core, bird skull and baby teeth belonging to her children. She's cooked. No, it's wild story, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean there's a few elements here. The dog that ate the owner's toes is where it all starts, the adventure begins. Question, the adventure begins.
Speaker 3: The toes eaten after the death or before?
Speaker 1: I don't have the assuming I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: I would suggest post because I'm going to make nine death. Oh yeah, nine too many?
Speaker 3: How did her dad ran over the lawnmower?
Speaker 4: She was a kid?
Speaker 1: Sorry? What are you laughing?
Speaker 4: Because she's fine.
Speaker 1: She's got nine toes.
Speaker 4: You call a nine to minie, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Get confused with other minis. I know, John, I'll tell you what after that?
Speaker 3: Oh John Deere, No, like like I'm just saying, like a run.
Speaker 5: On John John Dee does knows? Yeah, and you know other machinery.
Speaker 4: And was she when she became nine toe mini?
Speaker 1: Maybe fine?
Speaker 4: If I think, oh god, Dad would feel bad that.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, like any time on the weekend, you'd be like, day, can we get an ice cream?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Remember I got nine toes? All right, let's go get a corneado?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeh, Dad, I remember that time.
Speaker 1: Imagine going to this woman's house for a you know, a drink. Where's the vena just next to the alligator cors You don't need to move the birds.
Speaker 4: Gull in the fridge.
Speaker 1: Guys, have got a random topic.
Speaker 4: I like to throw out fossils and bones.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Oh yeah, here we go. What are you going to make of this?
Speaker 3: What body part are you missing and how did you lose it?
Speaker 4: Interesting?
Speaker 3: This blake lost his toes because the dog ate them. My mate lost her toe because of the ruin on moa thirteen twenty four ten Are you missing a body part?
Speaker 4: Fingers go missing a lot, don't they?
Speaker 3: Apparently? Apparently we had the collar on the other day where they took a toe off and replaced a finger.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, she had toe hands.
Speaker 1: Quite a few footballers break their fingers and just get them lopped off. Really, Daniel Chick was one, remember that well?
Speaker 4: He had he had nine nail Chick.
Speaker 1: Played for Hawthorn West Coast. I think what did he lose body? It was a middle finger. I think it was his ring finger.
Speaker 4: Did he continue to play?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Are you missing a body part and how did you lose it?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten?
Speaker 3: Are you missing a body part and how did you lose it? We take you quick one. Let's go to worod morning ash shall you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 5: We are good?
Speaker 3: What are you missing?
Speaker 6: The internal stuff?
Speaker 7: So I was in yourselves and I lost by appendix and my top balls in.
Speaker 8: The statist your appendix and your what tonsils so both in so they were sort of going because they do you appendix is like keyhole surgery, belly button and then at the same time they're going through your throat.
Speaker 6: They did it. There was a separate time.
Speaker 3: I had to go in to get my appendix taken out, and they got them before they burst. But I was sharing a room with a guy who's burst.
Speaker 1: Oh you haven't got long ones? They burst? No that you're not.
Speaker 4: No, you stopping on the last tairs recently. And she got to the hospital and there was no room in the adults and had to put her in the kids war that's good. Yeah, so she got all the kid food ys.
Speaker 3: That's great, a little trip to the starship room, all that sort of stuff. The wiggles stay here o great. Have we had albow swing parts?
Speaker 1: The other week?
Speaker 3: We said, Albert, if you're listening, can you pick up a couple of coffees?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean he didn't Dotto.
Speaker 4: Do you think he's listening now, d.
Speaker 3: Dog, if you're listening, dog, if you're listening, very little cappuccina.
Speaker 4: Almond milk for me please, yeah, almond as well. I'm sure he's got much bigger things to do.
Speaker 3: You rock up with a cappuccino. You got my vote.
Speaker 1: Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, We've got a top policy.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to hear Lauren's opening question.
Speaker 4: Me either, one hour to think of it. Terrific. I love political chat. You know me?
Speaker 3: How's your coffee order? Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? We are talking missing body parts. That led the news on Channel nine.
Speaker 1: A woman pleaded guilty in Ringwood last night because she admitted to planning to sell two human toes.
Speaker 4: That is so weird.
Speaker 1: The toes had been coughed up by a dog. They were of a dead man. What Aaron, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Or weird morning? Aaron? Have you lost a body part?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Middle finger, right hand?
Speaker 4: Now, how did you do it?
Speaker 7: It was on an industrial molding machine, probably twenty two years ago.
Speaker 4: What's a molding machine? Can I ask?
Speaker 7: It's like a hand router, but like an industrial version.
Speaker 1: They call it a yeah, was there?
Speaker 3: How long did it take you to have that moment where someone cuts you off in traffic and you go to flip the burden. You just you forgot that you don't have a middle finger.
Speaker 7: I'll be honest that it was never really an issue. The biggest issue I have is trying to get coins out from between the seat of your car and a console graphic.
Speaker 4: How excruciation was it when you lost your middle finger?
Speaker 5: Shock?
Speaker 4: It was all doing shark is all the way down.
Speaker 7: Now I've lost it to like the knuckle a little secty know, first knuckle, So I've only lost like, uh you know that that the end of it, So it's like the same size as the finger next to it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're only taking calls fro people that have lost the whole body. Have a good day, mate, yea to cool Wow.
Speaker 4: What everyone says when seriously, if you're in shock, you don't sort of notice what's happening.
Speaker 3: Sorry, just quickly and you don't get to keep it, do you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: It was it was like it was like a big V and was all rapped little bit.
Speaker 3: Sorry that's what he did.
Speaker 1: Caroline, Good morning, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 5: What are you missing?
Speaker 2: I'm in the nine Toast Club. I'm nine Toast Cather.
Speaker 4: We've got We've got a friend called nine tome Mini who had her So when.
Speaker 2: I heard that, I was like, yes, if somebody else that has to stuff a lot, we.
Speaker 4: Should introduce you. You can hang out together. How did you lose your toe? Hah?
Speaker 2: Okay, my mom passed away with the same thing that happened to my foot a month beforehand. No, So I was going in for the operation and all I could think I was my mum dying on the operating table. And the doctor looked at me and goes, why are you upset? And I go because my mom died a month ago with exactly the same thing. I said, you must hate me because she's passed it on to me, and he goes, okay, we'll do it while you're awake, and I'm like, hang.
Speaker 4: On, sorry, sorry, sorry. So the surgery was to remove the toe? Was it was there? Areditory toe issue?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, what was it? It was like diabetes and stuff and I was a thing there and yeah, but you didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't have removed for your awake, did you?
Speaker 2: I did. I was, But you know what, there was a bonus to that because I walked in there like really panicking. But the what do you call them? He was a dream. I would have done anything.
Speaker 4: Are you feel in love with the nethetist?
Speaker 2: Oh he was gorgeous.
Speaker 4: I loved my nethetist when I had my hand operation as well, not enough to see awake them.
Speaker 2: But they had that curtain in front of you, and I like kept trying to look over because I could just being with like a pair of tickets trying to cut my toe.
Speaker 1: Are you have a good day.
Speaker 4: On your nine?
Speaker 3: We're a friend of us fall in love with they're going to cologist?
Speaker 1: Oh you're kidding me?
Speaker 4: Did he fall in love with her as well?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Who was unrequired love? Nothing worse?
Speaker 3: She was a single month. I've got a real big crush on my going here go. Yeah, but he was always very nervous.
Speaker 4: About I'd change if you fell in love with him and he didn't love you back. But he was looking up your who I'd be like, no, no, you don't get to look at this anymore. This is not you're pain.
Speaker 5: It's not open for inspection.
Speaker 4: To someone else. My heart is now someone else's.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 4: How did she continue to go to isolated?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Please? Dory how long did she continue to go to that more appointments? And did you have anything wrong with her? She was just like, I'm bag.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to appen for a check up. Good Modern Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jase, Lauren and Clint and good morning to Bernie from Saffern.
Speaker 4: Hello Bernie, Hello, Now did you hear the shout out? And did you call you and say quick quick ring them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I just switched on the radio.
Speaker 4: Well done, Bernie.
Speaker 3: The cash is your thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Simple, just go to register your dates. You call your name, calls back to your.
Speaker 3: Appearence the thriller of the Weight with a fourteen million dollar jackpot from Kenogo every three minutes.
Speaker 1: We will play again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: It's seven Berniet, unburned joy the.
Speaker 4: Money had a situation on Friday after the Grand Prix. Guys, and I think a lot of parents with kids in daycare could probably relate to this once or twice. So if anyone tried to get around Melbourne on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, possibly Thursday and they needed an uber, they would know it was a nightmare getting around with the Grand Prix the footy. It was especially Friday night. It was hectic.
Speaker 1: That's why I left early.
Speaker 4: From the left early. We left. We left reasonably early too, and so I'm want.
Speaker 1: To spend my weekend sitting on.
Speaker 4: The depan no so Clinton. I left the Grand Prix at like four thirty five Friday night. We thought Clint's find Sydney. Were with my fiance Paul, will go grab a quick bite just on Domain Road in Sathiara on the way home. We're sitting there.
Speaker 3: How'd you go get on the table?
Speaker 4: That was fine? Well, because we were in early.
Speaker 1: We dropped Laurenes Day.
Speaker 4: It's not what you know. No, no, no, we're in early and we thought we'll be out early, but we're out earlier than expected. Because my sister in law called me in an absolute flat it is and it is. Where are you guys? What are you doing? I was like, well, we're just having dinner and a glass of wine. What's wrong? And she said, well, I've been waiting for an hour and twenty minutes for an.
Speaker 3: Uber from the track.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's quarter past six and she sees it daycare and it closes at six thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: And I said to Paul and Clint. We've got to go. What happens if we're not there by six thirty? And a guy, a guy next to us said, they take the kids to the police station. No, no, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: If you ring the daycare and said, look, this is the situation, we.
Speaker 4: Couldn't get onto the daycare, couldn't get on. They weren't answering, well, they're busy with the kids. Yeah, it's like I've got an uber going to the airport. I was like, you're going to have to like, sorry, you're going to have to change a flight or miss your flight. It's more important that I get to pick up my niece so she doesn't get stuck at the police station.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, question, And I don't mean to sound insensitive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Had the food arrived yet?
Speaker 6: Yea?
Speaker 3: Or we were we eating carry on eating?
Speaker 4: Well, halfway through a drink. I remember that, And I was like, we've got to go.
Speaker 3: I've got to go.
Speaker 4: So we tried to get an uber. This guy picked us up. He's like, you guys, okay. I'm like, I'm really stressed. My niece is stuck at daycare. And someone told me they're going to take it and He was like, I'm a dad, don't worry. The baby's not getting dropped to the police station.
Speaker 3: Don't you think if Jenny at daycare World was sitting there with the kid at six thirty, might.
Speaker 1: Ring the parent.
Speaker 4: If it was me and I'd be with kids, all, I'd be like, off to the police station.
Speaker 3: We got more work. Now you've got to get in the car, get it to.
Speaker 4: The staff, putting it onto them either. And so I was like, Paul and I are just going to turn up and be like we need to take this baby, but it's not our baby on the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we get there and thank god Yen I saw us and was like, arms up straight.
Speaker 3: To us, doesn't matter, you got to be on the list.
Speaker 4: It was such a saga getting her ound. Anyway, Paul, we managed to get on the staffs shared the baby. Then I said, oh, the pram. So I went around the corner where the prams. I'm in my miniskirt from the forty degree day at the Grand Prix and little high heels on all fours trying to work out how you pop up a pram.
Speaker 1: Also, Mum would have had a few for a few sharp mates.
Speaker 3: We're trying to pop open the prams so you could lay.
Speaker 4: You know how hard that is to pop open a prey. Tell me I had the thing coming off. Then the wheels were coming off, and I said to this lady, can you help me? She goes, oh, I do the older kids. I don't do prams. And I was like, help us this out and she said, you're just going to have to carry it. So Paul had to carry the pram under one arm. Well, we carried the baby hard.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of work.
Speaker 4: Who invented those prems?
Speaker 1: The wheels come off, there's so many.
Speaker 4: Clips, it all just falls apart. It's like a transformer.
Speaker 3: The fancy prams come in two parts, which the handle comes up, so the lay about it comes off, and then the.
Speaker 4: Day the baby backpack on. I'm on my hands and knees trying to get the threat. It was not a cute scene.
Speaker 5: Did you take cc back to the pub?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I said to her, hey, are you open on Saturdays. I'll just get my brother to come and pick and she said no, we need a day off two And I was like, okay, we won't. We'll just carry you.
Speaker 3: Like there are a restaurant. You guys open tomorrow as well. Reservation stick pick it up then our position leader Peter Duarton in after eight this morning, mister Dutton, if you're listening three cappuccinos, two with almond milk, please, yes, please, you rock up with coffee.
Speaker 4: It's always like a nice little challenge to see if they're listening.
Speaker 1: A rock up.
Speaker 3: If he rocks up with coffee's mate, he's got my vote hanging for a lot.
Speaker 4: That's that's I don't think you can be saying that very materialist because he said this.
Speaker 3: And he didn't rock up with a coffee, so my vote is still in my pocket.
Speaker 4: I might vote for no one.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 4: You're just going to cop the.
Speaker 3: Fire unless the Greens are waiting downstairs with a cappuccino and a bloody croissant.
Speaker 1: I don't have a paper lead.
Speaker 3: If they were to, wouldn't.
Speaker 4: They as long as it's not paper straw?
Speaker 1: All right? Trump coming up next shouldvoe for those trumpet patriots people?
Speaker 4: What are they called the trumpets of patriots?
Speaker 3: I'm going to see you pop up interview and Clive on one of.
Speaker 4: Those Why do those ads go for three minutes?
Speaker 5: This song Carlson.
Speaker 3: Who's Tucker Carls, the guy we're in the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey guys, someone we know very fond of has changed her name. I've got a quiz for you after the break, real name. I want the real name only stage name versus real name.
Speaker 3: Coming up after eight o'clock on Nova, the opposition leader Peter Dartney's in the house. Lawrence just written down her first question.
Speaker 4: You've got half an hour to think about it.
Speaker 3: What are you going to ask?
Speaker 4: Well, like we've asked all primar future prime ministers, what what do you wear to bed? What do you sleep?
Speaker 3: Do you think he would wear to bed? You know, open with that or you reckon? We push it.
Speaker 4: I think he'd be a full funnel pajama.
Speaker 5: Do you think.
Speaker 4: Queenslander? Isn't he?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I actually don't want to know. Jason's insisting that I ask if we tell the truth, it's boxes. He looked me in the eye and told me, and I was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: The federal police storming Ina. Wake up, mister mor because remembers on the attack.
Speaker 1: Do you want a shirt?
Speaker 4: Remember when Elbow became prime minister and he got photographed the next morning in his rabbit O's pajama. Yeah, elbow wears the rabbit Oz pjs.
Speaker 1: We're in bed with. After eight, one of the Spice girls had a rebrand, which one Jerry Ginger Spice Jerry Horner where she.
Speaker 4: Is now because she's married to Christian Horner, the boss of Red Bull.
Speaker 5: She was she was Jerry halliwell.
Speaker 1: Hey, was she to go on the side or because.
Speaker 4: Well, no, he got cleared of it all. If you watching Drive to Survive episode one and two, season seven, there's a lot in there about it. So he's married to Jerry Hallowell became Jerry Horner.
Speaker 1: Right, well, now she's Jerry Halliwell.
Speaker 4: Horner, Jerry Hello Horner with a hyphen or just Hellowell Horner all one word.
Speaker 5: Hyphen Hall, Hallowell Horner.
Speaker 4: Now I don't mind it, right, A lot of people do that. They put their surnames together when they marry. Then what happens when they have a child and then they put two surnames married surnames.
Speaker 5: On junor don't mind it, like Clint Junior, Yeah, don't mind.
Speaker 4: It, Clint Tannaway the second so like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be like, are you bringing Clint Junior to the barbecue.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, I should have went. One of the boys that should have made.
Speaker 4: Jun would have been Hudson to change. Ye, no one wants to be Jason Jr.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, which got me thinking, let's let's play a little game. Let's we know we're so fond of people's stage names. Yes, I'm going to throw some real names at you.
Speaker 3: Is Alicia Moore on that list?
Speaker 1: Alsiha, Moore is not on the list, but it is. Let's start with.
Speaker 5: I don't think idiot?
Speaker 3: What really?
Speaker 1: Peter Hernandez, Peter Mario Lopez?
Speaker 4: Oh, Peter, Peter Andre was.
Speaker 5: No, no, no American?
Speaker 1: Give us what is the first name? Peter Singer Grammy Award winner Pharrell j Z. Surname is a planet.
Speaker 4: Real name is Peter.
Speaker 1: If I said I'm going to see.
Speaker 4: Aubrey Gray him, is that Teddy Swims?
Speaker 1: It's not Teddy not Jelly Roll Adele was here recently though.
Speaker 4: Aubrey Graham, Everyone's Berey Graham is Luke comes.
Speaker 5: I ran into him at Yo Chi in Sydney.
Speaker 4: Drake Drake Aubrey Abrey.
Speaker 1: I'd be running with Drake too. What about if I said, Drake from Lauren, let's go grab a drink with Robin Fenty.
Speaker 4: Robin Thick, Robin Thick bloodline.
Speaker 5: I believe you might have had a drink with Robin Fenty.
Speaker 4: Rianna Marianna fenty Beauty, Robin Fenty. Yeah, because fenty Beauty is her beauty brother. That she's made billions, literally billions of fenty fitty she's made.
Speaker 3: Because it's fine, I've.
Speaker 4: Been saying for the last thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: So like all the handbags, fenty handbags.
Speaker 4: That's Fendy, not in a male completely. I was like, God, she.
Speaker 1: She'd be like, we also met this young lady Katherine Hudson, Kate Hudson.
Speaker 3: Katherine Hudson American American.
Speaker 4: Catherine Hudson is from America. Lady gud played in the m c G on the Biggest Katie Perry Yet that makes sense, finished off with this.
Speaker 5: Bloke Eric Bannerdnovich, Eric Banner, that is Eric Banner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was he out of the track? Alba?
Speaker 4: Eric Banner did.
Speaker 5: Melbourne's own He would have been he does, doesn't he?
Speaker 4: Katy Perry and the Rihanna Fenty name of the only two Robin are even remotely close to their names. What's Bruno Mars's name?
Speaker 1: Peter Peter Hernandez It doesn't look like Peter is Marjorie, Emily and Hira Marjorie.
Speaker 4: All those old fashion names are back.
Speaker 3: In ther You are on the air with and Lauren Clint here as well. We don't want to thank so mates a shell ready express and our very own Lorie Oaks. Lauren Phillips is ready to roll out the big political questions.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just not sure why you keep putting.
Speaker 3: Lauren Oaks takes on Opposition leader Peter Dutton after eight this morning. Can you say camera that, Peter Harvey, come dammit, guys. I want to head to the airport.
Speaker 4: You hate the airport. I'm a big fan of the airport.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the airport.
Speaker 4: You know you're going somewhere.
Speaker 5: What's going going there?
Speaker 1: Great food course?
Speaker 4: Here we go some conversation every time we talked about the airport.
Speaker 1: Frustrated that if you're going to T three, you've got to go through T four to get back to T three. That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: I missed the stairs. Used to go straight down the stairs.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, are they reopening that though? No, that's closed for good and.
Speaker 3: Then the whole quantious one's like a demountable moments finished to the security area.
Speaker 1: Almost finished?
Speaker 4: Has it not done yet?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: An influencer has gone viral for documenting that's what they do their little trip to the airport. This was in South Carolina. Twenty three year old Steph was sitting there waiting for her flight, uploading a few tiktoks when a pilot walked past and placed a napkin in front of her with a little message I know.
Speaker 4: I saw it. I thought it was cute, and some people thought it was so wrong.
Speaker 3: The messages live a little. I've seen the whole world and you are the most beautiful human in it.
Speaker 5: Oh my nice.
Speaker 4: Likely melt if someone put that in front of the pilot, especially a pilot, like pilots are hot.
Speaker 3: Now can I ask is it good? Because he's not being forceful, like he's my number or can I buy you? It's just a nice compliment and.
Speaker 1: He walks away.
Speaker 4: But he also did he leave his phone number or anything? Or was it just a compliment? I think it was just a compliment.
Speaker 3: It's not it's nice, But would you chase after?
Speaker 4: Probably I would, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because that's the thing you're doing a compliment?
Speaker 4: Would it's the most beautiful figure the whole world to.
Speaker 1: Pilot's allowed to join the male high club. But if there's someone else helping, I reckon.
Speaker 4: There'd be a lot off with a lot of girlfriends in a lot of different places.
Speaker 1: Lots of different cities.
Speaker 4: I feel like they've been two cities that never close down, you know, to room and Nordland and town. I feel like they have girlfriends everywhere.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing a story about her husband and wife captain first officer team that were flying.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's nice. They get to see the world together.
Speaker 5: Did you bring the bins in?
Speaker 4: I have to get the neighbor to do that. So both on the way to rumor. No, that would be lovely, get to see the world together.
Speaker 3: Question question, yeah, question what industry or job gets you going?
Speaker 4: Gets you hot under the collar? Because I think pilots says something there is something hot about.
Speaker 3: A pilot or maybe a particularly uniform.
Speaker 4: Firemen hot Yeah, yeah, fire women always very hands by fighters.
Speaker 3: Mounted police, Oh said the stirrups on?
Speaker 4: That's hot? Police officers on police officers on horses. What did you say?
Speaker 1: TV presenters, No, arrogant, arrogant, Look about the tires.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. What industry or job gets you going?
Speaker 1: In return?
Speaker 3: I've got to one hundred and fifty dollar Johanna vouchers for grabs. They can have chicken on us.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's something just very attractive about like handymen that can just come into my house and fix things. What about that's hot?
Speaker 3: What about the uniform you know when they're in really short shorts and they're ripped and that part of it, or it's more just what.
Speaker 1: About what about vets who are taking care of your most vulnerable vulnerables.
Speaker 3: Where do you sit on doctors in scrubs?
Speaker 1: Scrubs hot? Hot? Do you get a commando under that? I think I just surely wouldn't. I don't know, just let it go.
Speaker 3: No, No, you'd have to have something. You just have one piece of material between you.
Speaker 1: And the patient.
Speaker 4: You get like blood splattered on you, and then you change into the next scrubs. You can't be stripping off.
Speaker 3: There's a whole You go to the hospital next time, just keep an eye out those little rooms that are open. There's just trolley.
Speaker 4: It's full of scrubs, people that like it's attractive, people in jobs that care for other people or other things like doctors, firefighters, surgeons, security, game firefighters.
Speaker 3: In those little hatchbacks.
Speaker 5: No in the door, mon John security?
Speaker 4: What's mon? John?
Speaker 1: The security company?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: What about a oh here we go?
Speaker 3: No, they just like like a really nice waitress, but various service asserted, you know, like really running the room, taking the orders, knows the menu, you.
Speaker 4: Find that hot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do they have to wearing an apron?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, just like you know, know what they're doing. Yeah, a waiter or a waitress without a note pad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hot, hot waitress or a waiter with an iPad?
Speaker 4: Thirteen Yeah, people taking orders on.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten? What industry or uniform gets you going thirteen twenty four ten? Or what industry yets you're going. Let's take a quick one.
Speaker 1: There we got dying morning morning guys going. What industry gets you going? Paramedics? Yes, paramedics.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. See now, Dylan I was saying before, the industry is where people help other people is so attractive?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it like when they're saving someone or driving through the red lights?
Speaker 7: A bit of everything.
Speaker 4: It is you know what else? Race car drivers? Well, they're not all super attractive, but they are so attractive.
Speaker 3: Where do you sit on a go cart driver? That's okay?
Speaker 4: Or supercars also hot?
Speaker 3: What industry gets you going? Hey, Lauren, where do you sit on? We're talking hot professions and jobs. Yes, what do you sit on? Politicians?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 4: It's not my flavor, but a lot of people would find that a very attractive job because you're so powerful. Is there any people are attracted to power? I'm attracted to people who help people.
Speaker 1: I'll show you a federal politician that reminds me Peter Duttony in After Who's handsome? Here you go, that's Andrew Hasty. He's he's a he's apparently apparently candy for the gals.
Speaker 3: The Canadian the Canadian prominis.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's easy on the eye. But I think the thing is it's not about like, actually the aesthetics of someone, it's about the profession. Like firefighters hot because they help people and they're brave.
Speaker 3: I like, basta at a nice cocktail bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, when they're mixing, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, do you like it when they do the tricks? When they throw the shaker, not not.
Speaker 3: Too elaborate, like I'm not on the p and O.
Speaker 1: I just like.
Speaker 3: It's not like the thing on fire, but I just like it.
Speaker 4: Like there's something very attractive about musicians. Yeah, line playing an instrument, but they can be dirty fun not a musicians, but when they're actually ill.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're because they're living on the road or.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know, but there's something like hot about being able to play an instrument and entertain people.
Speaker 1: You got a guitar in your bedroom, Yeah, I play it all the time, jas serenade myself.
Speaker 4: You know it's not hot people who carry around instruments that can't play them.
Speaker 3: Wow, you should get that thing warm Mountain. Let's got a cat, Morning Cat.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: Love the sorry I.
Speaker 1: Think you watch up. Get you going.
Speaker 6: Swim teachers they've got great physease and they're always in.
Speaker 4: The pool swimming teachers lifeguards and they's a lifeguards.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: See they're saving people. But swimming teachers are also teaching kids.
Speaker 1: And it's so sweet, cat, I mean, aren't they They're always wearing like Rashi. Shouldn't they just strip off?
Speaker 5: Just get me rig out around long enough?
Speaker 6: They do get changed.
Speaker 1: They're very wrinkly. They've been in there for time.
Speaker 4: It's so nice. They're helping the kids learn.
Speaker 3: They can't get You've really got a thing for the people to help people tow truck drivers.
Speaker 4: No, because they've told my many times off them when I've got to fall thirty one on too rack road.
Speaker 3: So you live in good morning? What industry gets you going?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Legends?
Speaker 9: I love a good police officer that works at the dog squad.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, control, yes, I know, but they're also they you know, those dogs are like their partners and they look after them and they care for them.
Speaker 3: My god, do you watch Clint, I know you'd watch this Turner and the Instagram video when the police dogs retire and they say the two ways like this is the last time, you know, Officer Bingji will be stopping.
Speaker 4: And they throw the balls and.
Speaker 1: You know, Bud, you have the retirement balls. I do. What's saying I love more is when like a zoo keeper gets reunited with the lion.
Speaker 5: You know, when they they've.
Speaker 1: Hand raised a lion or a cheetah and they come running for them and you're like, are they going to moan him or are they going to hug him.
Speaker 4: Zoo keepers are hot and they hug men and women in the carcne the boots, and they care for the animals. They know so much about them.
Speaker 3: The dolphin trainers at the SeaWorld, no.
Speaker 4: We don't train dolphins anymore.
Speaker 1: Swim with you get a swim with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dolphins be free. They're still flipping up and riding dolphins.
Speaker 3: No, you're not allowed to ride it. But I think we paid fifty bucks to pad it for a.
Speaker 1: Photo, so we.
Speaker 4: Don't know. I think let the dolphins leave. Natalie Natalie, good morning, dolphins, sad morning. My thing is removalist.
Speaker 7: Seeing the county own.
Speaker 4: What yes, really and the way they maneuver things.
Speaker 1: What about it of fridge and they doesn't whack it off?
Speaker 7: Yes they walk on my dog and I stared for a bit too long.
Speaker 4: But yeah they do. They're going. I agree, checkup. I feel like things that did take my pool and about four other men to move the remover us chuck it over their shoulder and off they a.
Speaker 9: Man with a van any day.
Speaker 3: You should have seen it when we moved in New Zealand. The key ways they just rock up. He broke was a fridge. This guy just picks up the whole thing.
Speaker 4: They don't scratch a thing. No, No, they're very nimblec Is that not the right word.
Speaker 3: Again, I've never seen him like do the downward dog when they've got.
Speaker 1: To can very much so tight places here they can?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rebecca, good morning morning. What profession.
Speaker 1: Always up for moving every week?
Speaker 4: Again? Shut up?
Speaker 1: And I think him selling?
Speaker 4: Rebecca, can you tell the so to be quiet for a moment, please be buy thank you.
Speaker 6: I like a swimming pool cleaner. I used to watch the pool guy, the pool guy in the UK, and then a two years ago and my husband changed careers and he's now cleans boo as well and going from a needy profession to pool cleaner.
Speaker 4: But Rebecca, given that a pool cleaner makes you a bit hot under the collar when your husband's off in other people's houses, do you get a bit jealous?
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, see, especially when I know him. He has been the properties and has you know, accidentally gone oh, I'm here to clean the pool today, and there was some lady swimming around.
Speaker 4: Ladies not naked, not naked, just swimming.
Speaker 6: I'll be back another day sea.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well he's a good man. Isn't he yair pool cleaner?
Speaker 1: That's just a creepy crawley job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, full stop, it's a creepy crawley. Here we go every day, your chance to win five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phones. Emily. Good morning, Hi.
Speaker 4: Emily from Drew and how is it in Drewan this morning? Is it a nice morning?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Pretty nice, little bit fresh?
Speaker 3: Congratulations are getting married in June?
Speaker 1: I see here? Wow? Yes, I have a good wedding.
Speaker 4: Weddings are great, but weddings are expensive. Cash for the wedding, no cash the Hens party? Do good about the wedding? Cash for the Hens party?
Speaker 5: What do you do for your hens?
Speaker 1: A lot of penis straws?
Speaker 4: Mine? What are you doing for your Hens party?
Speaker 2: My sisters haven't planned it, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm just surprised. That'sangerous. All right, Let's see if we can win you some money. We've got a five hundred dollars question here for you, Emily. You are going to hear the question. You'll hear a three two one countdown, and you need to answer before the time is up. If you don't know, guess if you are correct, cash is yours.
Speaker 3: Good luck, here we go. Your five hundred dollars question.
Speaker 1: Is which popular TV show features the character eleven played by Millie Bobby Brown.
Speaker 4: Three Stranger Things came out in twenty sixteen, ten.
Speaker 1: Years years ago.
Speaker 5: Doesn't that make your Strange Things?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I watched half a season one and was too freaked out. Freaky Take Emily back to you, farming the bucks.
Speaker 1: Congrats, Thank you so much, no worries.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's all thanks to Jurassic Creatures. The dinosaurs are coming. Prepared to be amazed. Has lifelike dinosaurs stomp, raw and move all right before your eyes. Jurassic Unearthed from March twenty eight to April twenty seven at Corefield Racecourse. Congratulations, enjoy the money, dull.
Speaker 1: And good luck for the wedding.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, the opposition leader Peter Dutton is in the house, mister Dutton. To you, Sorry, mister Dutton. Lauren's sitting on some hot political questions, Lauren Kes. We'll get to that next.
Speaker 1: Let's say hello to our next guest. Our next guest has come a long way since being a Queensland Police officer.
Speaker 5: Here's been in government under Howard?
Speaker 1: Have it Turnbull and Morrison, and he could very well next be in government under himself.
Speaker 9: I think we've good hell of a journey left in front of us, and the campaign can throw up all sorts of oddities.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show leader of the Liberal Party.
Speaker 1: In the House. Morning morning.
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 4: How are you? Is this out of like your normal rum? I feel like you're always very serious. In coming into an FM radio station could be a bit rogue for you.
Speaker 9: Well, you just don't know what's going to be the next question. You guys are pretty loose, so it can go wrong pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: Was I was going to say, do you what part of the police were you in back in the day?
Speaker 9: I worked in uniform obviously, and then I was in the prison squad, so investigating jails, jail offenses. Yeah, I was in the sex offender squad. I was in the drug squad, the National Crime Authority, so covert surveillance.
Speaker 1: Here, I'm going to say, here in Victoria, we've had a few issues here and there. Have you got any advice to just center on on how to tackle the crime crisis?
Speaker 9: Stop stop supporting the CFMU, you running right across the city and start banning machetes and getting serious about putting in place boundaries. I mean, people need to understand if they're breaking the law, and you're committing a serious crime. If you're breaking it to someone's home, I just think that's your sanctuary. And if you're there with your kids, or your grandmother is having her home invaded and cars stolen like that, that is a big event in someone's life and that can be life change. You've had friends who have had home invasion or had a home invasion, they essentially had to sell the house because they just couldn't. I can understand that I just couldn't go home to that house.
Speaker 4: And you know that's we need to be tougher on it, don't we.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, As a former police officer, do you empathize with the police who are you must who are out there chasing these criminals, catching them, doing all the paperwork, doing all the hard yards, and then they see them back out on the street and they're catching them again the next week.
Speaker 9: Well, and it's part of the reason I got into politics as well, because I worked in the sex offender Squad and I had a really strong interest in child protection and dealt with a lot of victims of rape and you'd go to court and the court would impose a penalty which was just a joke, and you think, well, how am I going to change this? And so that was a big motivation for me to get into politics. But I do feel for the police because it's worse now that it's ever been and in some cases, you know, criminals are out committing offenses whilst the police are still at the station of the watchhouse doing the paperwork, and you know they're not keeping their heads above water.
Speaker 1: Could ask you a quick question, just on the crime crisis, about your state colleague here who leads the Liberal Party, Brad Batton. There's a story in the Herald Sun today about at the heart of the crime crisis last week when Cindra Allen was dealing with all sorts of problems. He was on a cruise and state parliamentary colleagues are a little bit concerned about his absence.
Speaker 5: Are you do you share that sentiment?
Speaker 9: Well, I've only met Brad a couple of times, but what I've seen from him and when I've heard him speak publicly, I think he has a real genuine aspect to his nature and I think he's obviously got you know, like me, with a policing background, and also he's had a small business background, so he understands, you know, the good and bad of society. He's taken a holiday and people can criticize him for that, but I think he would be a great premiere of this state, and I think he would actually be serious about dealing with the law and order crisis, the crime issues that you know facing Victorian's at the moment.
Speaker 1: Tell you what.
Speaker 3: You got pressure on you when it's you're in politics, politics and you want to take a holiday. Tommy Tate on the Gold Coast has just coped it because he was overseas for the rugby league and he wasn't back for the cyclone. Obviously we saw scome My butcher it by going to Hawaii. How does your family go with the pressure of a campaign.
Speaker 9: Well, they're okay. But I want to come back to Tom Tait in the second that it could have gone so much worse for him in Vegas. I mean Tom Taate loose in Vegas rugby league players. There could have been all sorts of hangover celebrating home. In the fact that he got home in one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to date, it's a minor miracle.
Speaker 9: That would have been an interesting flight home for carl I suspect.
Speaker 3: But you've got three kids, surely you know the families knows to be able to join sometimes and it's like, hey, I can't come to the birthday dinner tonight, I've got to be in Canberra.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: The worst part of this job is that, you know, it's the impact on your family and your kids and your cousins and you know, siblings who have got the same surname and and you know there's good and bad that goes with that. But if you're in a public role in the spotlight, you know as you guys are as well. I mean, your kids live with your surname, and they live with people's opinions and their conscripts. I mean, they haven't signed up to no exactly.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing a clip of you on sixty Minutes the other week. Son't you guys have to get protection for the kids at some point. Yeah.
Speaker 9: They've had death threats and all sorts of stuff and police at school and you know it's crazy, but I've got to say they just you know, they've never complained and they've always harry. One time said Dad, you know, it's so embarrassing that police are at school. I said, like, no one will. It probably just looks like another teacher. You said, they're the only people walking around with bum bags at the skill.
Speaker 4: So Dad's doing embarrassed their kids. Jason's very guilty of that.
Speaker 3: The boys asked me to park around the corner now and they'll.
Speaker 1: Walk to me.
Speaker 4: Now, when is this federal election happening? I feel like we've been hearing about it and hearing about it and hearing it about about it. Do you know the date?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What heads up do you get?
Speaker 9: I'll be the last person to know the date. That's not going to call me.
Speaker 1: So it was.
Speaker 9: I think it was scheduled for the twelfth of April, and then obviously the cyclone in Brisbane pushed it back. It can only really be one of three dates, the third, the tenth, or the seventeenth of May.
Speaker 3: So you know you got anything on those weekends that you prefer.
Speaker 9: My dad's eightieth birthday we were planning on the on the third of May weekend.
Speaker 4: In trouble.
Speaker 9: So I'm unpopular in the family group at the moment, but we'll.
Speaker 4: Sort of asked to him and I said, is it going to be this week and he goes, no, it's my birthday. I'm not calling it on my own bed, Albo.
Speaker 3: So I was just going to say just on that you and Alberta text each other, because remember we used to get Scomo in and or Albot would be in and would all text a photo to Scomo from Albow's.
Speaker 9: Look at him with him pretty well, and he's spoken publicly about that as well. We can have a chat and send a text or you know, if there's a national security issue or something he wants to work together on, you know, always happy to do.
Speaker 5: What do you admire about Albow then?
Speaker 1: Well, I think anyone.
Speaker 9: Who's come into public life in the modern age, particularly with social media, is you know, if you're prepared to stick your hand up and you believe we live in a great country and you want to fight for that. I think that's a you know, something to be respected. And I also you know he's got a great love and affection for particularly his son.
Speaker 5: And the rabbit and the rabbits.
Speaker 9: That's right, pretty friendless.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, there is that famous photo of him when he became the Prime Minister and the paparazzi got him the next morning on his store stairs in the question go.
Speaker 1: Lauren, go on, Luren, he's got politics major Lauren.
Speaker 5: Sorry, should I say, Laura Laurens?
Speaker 3: What's your question for Peter Dutton?
Speaker 4: Peter Dutton? What do you sleep in?
Speaker 1: What do I sleep in?
Speaker 9: Is this information people at this time of morning.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll never forget Scott Morrison looking me deadpan in the eye and telling me about his boxer shorts. And I regreted the question.
Speaker 1: I have to I have to.
Speaker 9: I have to sleep with the shirt on. I can't sleep with the shirt off. And I don't like the air conditioning blowing on me. So this huge fight at home about it.
Speaker 4: That's very young Queensland conditioning on.
Speaker 9: I turn it off, so everyone's up and down during the night. And yeah, and normally just shorts of Monday's.
Speaker 3: Our money was Johnson T shirt, we thought, but to be a campaign T shirt, to be a campaign T shirt, Liberal party T shirt, that be romantic.
Speaker 9: Liberal party T shirt.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that some of those no for boxer. Yeah, we'll give you some Jason Lauren socks to sleep in.
Speaker 3: I could want a bit the other night, work up with the rash and maybe givehim a watch. Hey, Peter Dutton's on the air with this this morning. We're going to take a quick break and then we put together some speed dating questions. We thought, let's get to know you as well as we can within sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: We'll do it next here on over.
Speaker 3: Wellcome morning, everybody, just go on eleven to nine.
Speaker 5: Speak freely.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I thought to Peter Dutton, Dotto dutto, we're allowed to call him. I was a bit taken aback when you call to him mister Dutton, and I thought, is that what we're supposed to call him?
Speaker 3: From the.
Speaker 4: Dutton I felt bad I didn't do that. I went out and he said, you can call me Doto.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's so Australian, isn't it really is.
Speaker 1: He's going to be in Victoria a lot because Melbourne and Victoria is a bit of a battleground for the federal election.
Speaker 5: So I get used to it.
Speaker 4: So we still don't know when it is.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I get the feeling it'll be sort of second week in May and that's.
Speaker 4: When they hang on so they they'll announce the election.
Speaker 1: And then it's got to be thirty three days. Can it be longer than Albot's got to see the Governor General at Yarral Lumba and that meaning on drag.
Speaker 4: So then it has to be at least thirty three days after.
Speaker 1: You need time to organize the sausages.
Speaker 4: But what's a maximum that can be?
Speaker 1: Ah, six weeks, eight weeks, something like that. Yeah, you seem like an oracle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny. Politicians are so different as human beings, but they got a.
Speaker 1: Job to do.
Speaker 4: It's two sides.
Speaker 1: It's a bit nervous, but I can understand that it's a very intimidating situation walking into this.
Speaker 5: Then that is over.
Speaker 4: When I told him I emerged in politics, you've got very nervous. But I was going to ask him some very tricky questions. And I think you got nervous when Jake started talking about the three eyed fish on the Simpsons, Well, he.
Speaker 3: Wants a new clip power. I don't want to pull down Bentley Rselm and put in a power.
Speaker 1: Station in Victoria.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you know what, mister Burns here, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want mister he worked at the other station, all right.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough about it to be perfectly honest.
Speaker 3: It's going to be expensive guys going to be some good news dropped overnight. I got a man crush on this guy. I think we connected when he when he was here for Nervous Red Room.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love Teddy Swims. You knew how nervous I was in that interview because I loved him so much.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was just hanging out with a mate at the bar.
Speaker 4: He's awesome and he was fret when we when we saw him last time in Nova's Red Room, he was fresh from the tattoo parlor. He got a tiny Teddy tattooed Donny's face.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll get some together this time.
Speaker 4: Teddy Swims, Actually, would you do that? Are you a clean skin? You've got no tattoo?
Speaker 1: Clean skin?
Speaker 5: When you get it, you're tiny Teddy on his face.
Speaker 4: Well, let's crack a tiny TV. Teddy.
Speaker 1: Let's chill.
Speaker 4: Having a tiny Teddy. Yes, yes, Tiny Teddy Swims coming.
Speaker 3: Daddy Swims is coming to town. Teddy Swims is bringing. He's I've tried everything but therapy, haven't We All to to rod Lavor Arena Thursday, twenty third of October.
Speaker 1: Pre sale tickets are on sale from tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We want to go. I want to go.
Speaker 1: All tickets on so March twenty eight.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is head to Frontier Touring dot com dot au for details or you know what, let's offload the first double right now thirty twenty four to ten to see this man live.
Speaker 1: And I just want to give you a taste of what he is like live.
Speaker 4: Oh my, his voice is like silk.
Speaker 3: This was his performance last year in the Nova Redroom. This was incredible. Teddy Swims Teddy Swims that is lose Control, as performed at Nova's Red Room. I guess what he's coming back. Teddy's coming.
Speaker 4: I love Teddy Swim.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll get to innk with him when he's here. Yeah, right, one of those what are the ones that wash off after a week or something?
Speaker 4: I'm no, You're not worthy of a matching title Teddy Swims either. Do you have any other favorite songs under there?
Speaker 1: Like on the on the bar set?
Speaker 4: Do you have any other favorite songs other than that one control? I like the door You said that because I said that. You don't know, but.
Speaker 3: He is going to be here Thursday, twenty second of October. Pre sell tickets on South from tomorrow all tickets go on so Our March twenty four through Fronty Touring dot com dot Are you but Melissa in Dingley? I got it?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you okay? Melissa okay? Are you crying because something terrible has happened during the song or because you're excited that you're winning the t and he Swim tickets?
Speaker 1: I haven't given me.
Speaker 4: Why do you love Teddy Swims so much?
Speaker 6: Do you think came out with his first song in ther last time he was here.
Speaker 2: I never had a chance to go and see him before.
Speaker 1: Listening. You might win tickets?
Speaker 4: Did she win them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She's good?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Melissa, do you need to come with a warning to the person sitting next to you?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 2: And I need to hide because I'm at a school drop off and I'm.
Speaker 8: In the car.
Speaker 4: They're going to be like, what's happened to Melissa? She's at a rough morning?
Speaker 3: First tickets in Melbourne?
Speaker 4: You've got it, Melissa.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking to to my youngest daughter?
Speaker 4: Szarah Zara going to get to go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, I have to decide between her, my middle one and my oldest one.
Speaker 4: Well you need it, mom, and my.
Speaker 3: Melissa is not winning the row. You know, my favorite child. When you get home tonight.
Speaker 4: I want to keep talking to Melissa. Are you all right?
Speaker 1: You can take this off the air.
Speaker 4: Are you okay? So I am?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, No, thank you so much. What a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: Do you get this emotional about everything? Just Teddy swims?
Speaker 6: Some people would say I do, but it's just Kim.
Speaker 4: It's just him.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much him.
Speaker 4: Are you in love with him?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god, we're going back. We must go.
Speaker 4: Are you in love with Where are you off to?
Speaker 2: It's only nine, It's not the end of the show yet, guys.
Speaker 3: We won't leave yet. God my god, what are you Lauren's spirit animals? Are I dealing with two of them?
Speaker 4: Connection there?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can take the other ticket.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, enjoy Teddy?
Speaker 4: Thank you, and I hope you get the I will do it with you, or you can get a match in touch.
Speaker 5: To Teddy.
Speaker 1: This is BACKFI. I don't know wonderful way that is it.
Speaker 3: We are getting out of here.
Speaker 5: Fun morning.
Speaker 1: Good to have you back.
Speaker 4: Was nice to be back. Look how sunny and nice it is out there. We had one little cold there yesterday. Now we're back.
Speaker 5: We are back up.
Speaker 1: We're I mean, we're so back.
Speaker 4: We're back, but it's I know it's twenty five today, but do you know this weekend's back to thirty one tomorrow, Yeah, thirty Thursday. We're back.
Speaker 1: You want to come around to the pool?
Speaker 5: Is this is this a real offer?
Speaker 1: This is a real offer? Is it really that I will fire out the ninja slushing machine?
Speaker 5: Shall we have a barbecue?
Speaker 4: I mean my ninja slush is right, so has it? Don't worry about his house.
Speaker 1: You want to come to my O your house is closing mine?
Speaker 4: No, no, pool, it's only thirty. I'm a forty kind of girl when it comes to getting in the pool.
Speaker 3: I've got the pool at forty that heat. I have a great day everyone. We will see you tomorrow. I enjoyed doing late Proof. You going tonight as well.
Speaker 5: She's in Melbourne concerts. She's a busy gal.
Speaker 1: She is on fire. Well, sen Tomara Bie, I thank you.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good A number one hundred Jason Lauren only on socials