Speaker 1: Hey guys, if you're looking for disability supporter accommodation gen you can help. GENU is proud to create genuinely inclusive communities. You can visit GENU dot org dot are you. They're an amazing organization. The team from GENU who we met incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go and look at our socials.
Speaker 3: There's a gorgeous video of liamb up there, one of the participants with my partner in painting.
Speaker 2: It's so sweet.
Speaker 1: I know they were great. We met three participants from GENU and we got to go splatter painting.
Speaker 3: Now we partnered up so Lamb was my partner. Jason was with Jason Jason quint.
Speaker 4: I had bree gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Splatter painting was inspired by Ed Cheran. Remember he dipped his toe in the art world last year. So canvases on.
Speaker 2: The wall album cover I.
Speaker 6: Think he did, Yeah, maybe single covering.
Speaker 1: So you got the canvas and then the place who went to there's water guns full of different paints.
Speaker 4: Shout out to them. They're fantastic. Now. Buttter art guys, Wayne No Doyle.
Speaker 2: Doyle sorry, Toyle Close.
Speaker 4: Was great, great teach a PhD.
Speaker 1: We've got the three artworks that have arrived because we went out and did this during the week. I haven't seen the finish pieces of art. They're framed, they're all canvas, star they're all done. We've got what's what's the correct term we call you? We have an artwnker in the studio.
Speaker 2: Who will critic and art critic.
Speaker 4: Sorry, so for the art critic now.
Speaker 2: I'm it's an art for my home. Maybe this could be its.
Speaker 1: World that thought bringing miss Phillips' artwork.
Speaker 2: Lauren and Liam describe the piece.
Speaker 5: This piece is called Melody in Motion. It's a vibrant burst of energy. This piece captures Liam's friendly, chatty personality and love of music, combined with Lauren's artistic guidance. Bold strokes and play full textures echoed the joy of community connection and creative exploration.
Speaker 2: I mean it's actually really good.
Speaker 1: I will point out it's actually really really good. You can check out our socials. Chase and Lauren will put a couple of photos up in our stories.
Speaker 3: I did think that we went a bit hard on the left side at one point, but.
Speaker 4: I mean it's quite abstract.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the wine dripping to the top.
Speaker 4: The colors. I'm a pink guy, I quite like.
Speaker 2: It all right, Okay, next done? Lauren and lamb.
Speaker 4: Lauren, lamb. Not bad. That was that's dried very well.
Speaker 2: It didn't look that good.
Speaker 4: This is this is a fun original Clinton by Clinton. Here we go.
Speaker 1: If you would.
Speaker 5: Pea blossoms of kindness, blossoms of kinds and soft pinks and delicate flowers filled this canvas, reflecting breeze, gentle spirit, love of music and dance, and her carrying nature for her cherished toy simon the mouse, Clinton Breese, collaboration of her serenity and warm inviting give us to linger and experience the beauty of connection.
Speaker 2: Can I just say something? Were you dreaming of being in a vineyard? It looks like grapes? Well turn it upside down. Oh yeah, it goes that way.
Speaker 4: It's just like being a mister squiggle. It looks like I think it looks fantastic. No, I like it the other way, gay the other way? Please?
Speaker 5: Oh not break.
Speaker 2: Producing No, don't tell bread.
Speaker 4: I think it's I think it's better now. It's like its values increased. It's like a bank set.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was one of those ones when it got.
Speaker 4: Okay, final one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're not happy that team are coming in. They're very unhappy that. Okay, the next one.
Speaker 5: Here we go the final piece. Rhythm and color, This dynamic artwork captures the playful energy of Jason and the creative guidance of Jays. Bold swaths of blue, energized by red splatters and bright yellow lines reflect a conversation between two artists.
Speaker 4: We've got a migraine.
Speaker 2: Could turn Could you turn it upside?
Speaker 3: I think that ways better. I think the balance is better with the white going to the bottom corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: The only problem is I put my initials.
Speaker 4: Is one plus one, It's not J plus j.
Speaker 6: R.
Speaker 4: Will they're wonderful, be fantastic?
Speaker 2: What are we going to do with them?
Speaker 1: We'll reveal tomorrow, will reveal them. Well, we look to be honest. We were going to sell them and option them off for the charity. But I just you know, I don't like the competition element.
Speaker 2: You thought you were going to lose?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Did you think you're going to load?
Speaker 1: I actually think mine's a better piece.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think you're It's very hard to match a couch with that.
Speaker 3: It's depends what sort of cap You're right, We don't want to action them because they're all so good. So look, we don't want the competition. We want the joy of everybody being a winner.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren on socials.
Speaker 1: If you want to check it out, it's oh, mister Heart, what.
Speaker 4: Of your farm?
Speaker 2: The pro pro heart was worth a lot of funny. Everyone loved that at I'm the artist.
Speaker 1: That's what we're channeling.
Speaker 4: Was it spaghetti?
Speaker 1: Whether you're looking for disability supporter, accommodation, gen you can help a GENU is proud to create genuinely inclusive communities. Visit genu dot org dot au and we'll put the paintings up on our social.
Speaker 4: Thank you for me, thank you for the art, Thank you critic, Thank you art critic, Thanks.
Speaker 3: Queen, and well done to Jason, Liam and Brew. You guys did a great job. In fact, you know what, it was far more creative than we were.
Speaker 4: It was a nice, feel good day. That was so good.
Speaker 2: Lovely people.
Speaker 4: We're out of here.
Speaker 1: Maltrasena is in next guys. We've got Nervous Red Room tonight with Dasher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a bit chilly out there today.
Speaker 1: Run up Melbourne tomorrow, Big International Mystery.
Speaker 2: Guests one more clue as to who.
Speaker 4: Two chances to win the five K question?
Speaker 2: One more, No, one more clue.
Speaker 4: I'm out of clues, but do you got a question?
Speaker 6: Singer, singer or actor has done both honestly, hand on ah Is is acting in a video clip, the same as acting.
Speaker 2: Singer singer singer Okay?
Speaker 6: Is it Harry?
Speaker 4: Who is it Harry Styles?
Speaker 2: Is it Harry Styles?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.