Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, are we all?
Speaker 1: We did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exhausted, we did. Jesson is off sick, so just the kids today. We've got no thumb and no Jase.
Speaker 1: No thumb, no Jase.
Speaker 3: The best.
Speaker 1: It was actually fine. We had a great little time, great time.
Speaker 2: Jesus was on the panel, well dozy.
Speaker 1: Panel.
Speaker 2: Gen Z is in charge of production and phones and all the running around out there, Nondos, where's nondos?
Speaker 3: He went to the toilet Nandos.
Speaker 2: Was doing digital but also answering phones out there.
Speaker 1: How did he go? He did?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Did he?
Speaker 3: It was funny?
Speaker 4: It was to do yeah, no, but it was fun. It's just I'm not used to it.
Speaker 2: What did you rate him out of ten as a producer.
Speaker 3: I'd say, like a good age.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: But the funny thing is he kept doing the touch screen. I was like, you do realize there's a mouse because he kept going, Hello.
Speaker 1: This is it touch green?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is it is.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I touched his green. It's not that was funny.
Speaker 1: Well, at least we got calls all hands on. Great.
Speaker 3: We did a guy.
Speaker 2: Moby did a great job.
Speaker 5: That's some great call.
Speaker 2: Mayby did a great We've rebranded the show. If you got it there?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, show.
Speaker 1: Rebrands button on, the button bar pusher.
Speaker 2: How many days do you reckon?
Speaker 5: We're gonna be playing this for I reckon. Today won't be the only day you reckon?
Speaker 1: I think, here we go. This is the new show. Very good.
Speaker 2: What did you think of the Lozzy and Clinty show? Guys?
Speaker 3: I loved it? And you know what, I also loved.
Speaker 4: Apparently I've never been on live television before.
Speaker 5: Apparently rebrand Melbourne Whispers too.
Speaker 2: Apparently this is happening in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: That's very great.
Speaker 2: What is apparently happening in Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because then it doesn't have to be like a legit room like all of our whispers are, and then I can just feel like what like what you might think happened? Or it's just a little bit more chilling.
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Really I love that.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I like? Where are they now with him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He's old?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I didn't throw you out like the Jerry maguire kid.
Speaker 2: I've never seen him again, haven't you look? D Mike McGuire kids.
Speaker 5: Stand by, stand standing by? He sort of looks the same I'm standing by.
Speaker 2: Did you know that human head. What does he says? Eight pounds? I don't want to go to the zoo. Ray, this zoo is not fucking open.
Speaker 1: You ready? Here is a then and now wow.
Speaker 2: Oh it's really growing up.
Speaker 3: Well he was like my age.
Speaker 5: No, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks older than he sort of looks the same. He just had he just had laser vision.
Speaker 2: I still get weird that Macaulay Elkin is like a full blown Yeah.
Speaker 6: His name is Jonathan lip Nikki. Oh yeah, Jonathan Nikki. He was born in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Oh, so he's.
Speaker 5: Almost he's older than you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not born in nineteen.
Speaker 5: Ninety older than me.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. He's older than you.
Speaker 1: So he's thirty three.
Speaker 5: He's old.
Speaker 2: That's old.
Speaker 5: That's ninny three, thirty three, thirty three and a third thirty three.
Speaker 3: It's actually my it's my It's.
Speaker 1: Birthday week, Festival of ALLEI.
Speaker 2: What day is your birthday?
Speaker 3: Shadow? Eddy?
Speaker 5: What is Aaron Rich on the screen.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be it's supposed to be a guest. We've got Aaron Rich instead.
Speaker 5: Okay, we've got an.
Speaker 2: Interview in ten minutes, and it's supposed to be a big it's Aaron Rich.
Speaker 5: Pezzy with Flat Today.
Speaker 7: Pezzy, thank you for tasking multit.
Speaker 2: Getting a report card about how you went as a producer. How would you write your own performance?
Speaker 7: I was okay, I think I had a lot going on.
Speaker 4: That out of ten I rated you out of ten, so I'm interested to see.
Speaker 1: What you.
Speaker 7: Maybe seven.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of good callers to give you an eight. O.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Was Ali cracking the whiback there in charge of the phone room.
Speaker 7: No, she was self conscious that she was.
Speaker 8: When I come from a place where my producer used to click in my face when there was a phone call.
Speaker 7: So what do you mean, Yeah, I should.
Speaker 3: Have done that. I'm too kind.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'd like to know who prepped the caller for the liver Rego tickets When I said to you a fan of Olivia?
Speaker 5: No, and she goes, no, that was me.
Speaker 3: I asked her and she was like, yes, were the biggest fans. I'll take my daughter.
Speaker 2: And then when I asked it, she was like.
Speaker 5: No, inside scoop from the phone room to the studios that sometimes you may prep the callers and you might think you know what they're going to say. What they say the opposite. What about it happens a lot?
Speaker 3: How Brownie gave me a ship?
Speaker 1: You prepped Brownie who worked here for ten years?
Speaker 5: You know, Chrissy Simon, Brandy was the noble show.
Speaker 7: He was the Brownie.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 7: Tell you that that Ali doesn't know what itchin Scratch is?
Speaker 2: Do you know what cat dog is?
Speaker 1: The one we did?
Speaker 5: We invented cat dog last week?
Speaker 4: Apparently apparently I like that one.
Speaker 5: Apparently what was the earliest memory that the earliest cartoon that you watched? Because dog was probably there for me?
Speaker 3: The Doubs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, were you born at the Signaling Pigs? What you were born?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, you're you're one?
Speaker 8: Tell you about the open for the original Tipsy, the original Tinky Winky once in Malaysia because he's a comedian and I did comedy in Malaysia.
Speaker 3: Here's the comedian the here, the.
Speaker 8: Original tink He was a comedian out he comes out under his own name.
Speaker 2: Is he is a man in a suit.
Speaker 8: No, it's not a man in a suit. He's just he's himself when he does comedy. But he was the original Tinky Wing.
Speaker 1: Apparently apparently tuppies are they? Then?
Speaker 8: Are they well this, I think he left before they really blew up.
Speaker 2: Wait, hang on, so tinky Winky is a man in a suit?
Speaker 7: No, no, well I mean in the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, your stand up. He was just I'm not asking about that Tinky Winky. I've never actually really said are they people in because they don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're just people in suits, the same person a time.
Speaker 1: It didn't.
Speaker 7: So he changed Tinky the original.
Speaker 1: Apparent.
Speaker 5: How do you do a standard show because tinky Winky doesn't speak?
Speaker 2: How did he claims to be a real Tinky Winky when Tinky Wink and.
Speaker 5: Anybody can say I'm the real Tinking, I was.
Speaker 2: The real because I don't talk, tink.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's just what he want about the little robot.
Speaker 2: Sorry wait, he promoted it as being tinky.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was. It was original, guys, and it's true.
Speaker 2: It's not true. He's lying, you know, not you No, I'm sure he might have said.
Speaker 7: I looked from Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: It says must be apparently.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I thought it was like common knowledge that Hoover is a thing.
Speaker 5: What's over Hoover vacuum?
Speaker 7: It's a brand.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 4: I always thought it was just like yeah.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know it was just a brand, so I'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, get the diceon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, there's someone got a Hoover, and they're like, what.
Speaker 7: Used to be Henry the hoover?
Speaker 1: Who said?
Speaker 2: Who said? Who didn't know what hoover was?
Speaker 3: A lot of my friends.
Speaker 5: Would you would you say huber or would you say vacuum?
Speaker 2: So I guess it's the same thing we'll get If I wouldn't say you have a diceon, I'd say, do you have a vacuum?
Speaker 1: How do you spell vacuum?
Speaker 2: It's a double w.
Speaker 1: U m N vacuum.
Speaker 7: No, you don't like that at all?
Speaker 3: You m who wrote that silent n?
Speaker 1: You can spell it both ways?
Speaker 2: Is it a double c W or one double u?
Speaker 5: W a W a w is and dou w many.
Speaker 2: Words with a double U, not a W very little. I'd say it's weird having a spell vacuum with a double.
Speaker 5: It's even weird that they spell vacuum with an nign is spelled very we.
Speaker 6: So vacuum was spelled v A c U m N and then it changed to v A c U U M work gone update.
Speaker 2: How many words are there with it?
Speaker 4: You you in it?
Speaker 2: G It wouldn't be many, but it's done by Google it your.
Speaker 6: Hey, how many words are there with you?
Speaker 1: You in it?
Speaker 3: With dou w?
Speaker 1: No, you can't say w.
Speaker 4: A hula ambig us.
Speaker 5: This is in communis German?
Speaker 2: You know what you continues not in German?
Speaker 5: Doom very eight series, good today.
Speaker 2: How many English works vacuumed?
Speaker 4: About that one English vacuum residents?
Speaker 1: Because I'm old, I still spell vacuum b A C U. No you don't.
Speaker 5: Honestly, that's ambiguous.
Speaker 2: Is not spelled with the U U.
Speaker 5: This is very alternative spelling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is wrong.
Speaker 5: Residuum squashed.
Speaker 2: Fourteen words that contain squash you scrabble dictionary squashing.
Speaker 7: Fair v A C W M also looks not right when you look at it, w M W words all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of words. I see a lot of words.
Speaker 7: Have we What have we heard from Jason?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, no, no, no, no, we haven't.
Speaker 5: Last night he's alive and he's alive and it was alive.
Speaker 1: Apparently that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: We got a guest, the guest all right, well done everyone, good work, well done, Clint being a great anger.
Speaker 6: And Lauren being a great setter upper of everything because she did the grunt work this morning, but you did all the talking and you know.
Speaker 5: What this morning, this morning, our radio show was a radio program thanks to Clint Well.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was more serious with him? Welcome back to Jason.
Speaker 5: It's a different story, did we Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: We did the live rates. We actually got an A plus for like ticking making money.
Speaker 1: We made the money.
Speaker 5: It's interesting to see where the where things don't happen.
Speaker 3: And he paneled very well.
Speaker 2: We also didn't go off there at all. We didn't go No, we didn't and we didn't play the wrong thing. We didn't need to.
Speaker 5: Call a tech.
Speaker 7: No, nothing went off in the middle of someone speaking once.
Speaker 5: I think once he did do there is a there is a bit of a false start and one of the intros a false start.
Speaker 2: But there's a nine point eight absolutely take that.
Speaker 5: I'm giving you ten apparently, No, I don't like the ten. There's always room for improvement.
Speaker 3: Nine point nine to nine.
Speaker 1: L A, you're very good.
Speaker 2: Well was all hands on tick today. Brodie gets to zero. No, I know he's off for a very.
Speaker 5: Important He was listening to Pop into the group chat.
Speaker 1: He was show family that was one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Which one was Family Matters?
Speaker 1: I think had Michael and Michael.
Speaker 2: What's I liked food House, not Michael, Michael.
Speaker 1: Michael J. Fox. I love family the girl with the one.
Speaker 2: Here, remember that? But I liked Full House better. Yes, you know the tweets.
Speaker 3: I just did that right on tune.
Speaker 5: That wasn't me?
Speaker 1: Was it us?
Speaker 2: You remember that?
Speaker 6: You? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just made that.
Speaker 2: Was that what they're on? The roller coaster?
Speaker 1: Yes? That was step, step by step, day by day bit.
Speaker 3: Of Mariah carried this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah we did. We played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 5: Well done, guys, well done everyone. This isn't the noble And that's okay?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You sunk up better on the buttons the other day.
Speaker 5: You were pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 5: All right, you're in from tomorrow, okay,