Speaker 1: It's about the five thousand dollars question. Now we're going to give you three questions. You pick, you win. Margy south Yarra, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: On the way to work, I am, yes, just to visit some customers.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mark, you've got a new partner.
Speaker 4: How new on the scene.
Speaker 2: Oh that's too much, right?
Speaker 4: Have we dropped the L word yet?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: When you know you know, and when you when you said it, did they say it back to you straight away?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's.
Speaker 2: Well we're old, you see, like, yeah, you don't muck around any like. Let's let's just do this.
Speaker 1: You're good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or are we out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You've got no time to waste. What's the exactly love? You'll learn it wonder half.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's see this.
Speaker 2: It's lunch.
Speaker 3: Head to KFC and.
Speaker 5: Get more bang for your bucket with KC's patch Lunch for nine to ninety five not available on delivery. Margie, do we want to go an easy question for fifty, medium for five hundred or a hard one for five k What are we on?
Speaker 2: Let's go medium?
Speaker 6: Hi, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Moggy sounds like a sensible lady.
Speaker 4: She does indeed smart as well. What are you doing listening to us? Maggie?
Speaker 5: All right, you are going to hear a question. There is three seconds afterwards that you have to answer in that time. If the buzzer goes and you run out of time, it's all over. So my suggestion is if you don't know it, yes, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Good luck?
Speaker 4: Which Disney film features the song when You Wish upon a Star?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 2: That's you're right? Pinocchio, Pinocchio. Yo, it's Pinocchio a better movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree you. Aladin music's way better. That song sounds like it's from like the eighteen hundred. Yeah, that was when you were invented. Jason got something a little more modern.
Speaker 5: That's off my Spotify wraps step on. Hey, I'm so sorry, thanks for giving it a crack though.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, oh good guys.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, you two. I thought we should play a Whole New World. I love that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do agree?
Speaker 2: Don't you think we should play It's sort of top forty to so.
Speaker 5: Much trouble already exactly looking for a whole new world.
Speaker 2: Mariah Kerry wrists for a moment. Do we not have it? Onnalysis.
Speaker 3: Maybe I need a new world please?
Speaker 4: Oh do I don't know if that can be turned around that quickly? Get it?
Speaker 2: I could sing it, Oh, this is.
Speaker 4: Really is No, it's not it is.
Speaker 2: I could open.
Speaker 5: Your eye if we do this, this is on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. I'll take full responsibility. It's absolutely fine and you're welcome. Will Yeah, you are welcome. Well, I agree, let's go.
Speaker 6: I can't believe tell me it too, absolutely not sure.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's still forty seconds.
Speaker 2: About that?
Speaker 1: Is that Jason's played the longest possible.
Speaker 4: Version that's on Here we go.
Speaker 6: That's where will Well and strum wonderus.
Speaker 2: Five sing it Melbourne, well done, sing it quite well.
Speaker 3: Rosslyn and is called through Rosslyn. You happy with that?
Speaker 2: You love it?
Speaker 4: I had that at my wedding.
Speaker 1: And the Prince Turner said, oh, I've never had anything once.
Speaker 6: Have a song from the.
Speaker 2: Allowed. We should probably play Lion King now that even you don't want to play the.
Speaker 4: Guys, he has to say, I'm driving and I cannot believe you played that song.
Speaker 7: Well if you couldn't believe that, no, no, what did we think?
Speaker 2: You're welcome Melbourne? Oh tomorrow is lights on sing alone, So we must do a Disney special.
Speaker 3: We've had our fixed.
Speaker 2: Now can you stop being the grinch? Sung and dance? What would you like justotball Club theme.
Speaker 1: On, repeating it exactly. It had gone for three minutes and there was still two minutes left.
Speaker 3: Don't be a grinch?
Speaker 2: All right, we haven't done you know we haven't done yet. The Little Mermaid. Little Mermaid is a raya. You know this stuff, isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think we'll do that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: No chance that wouldn't you think? I'm a girl?
Speaker 1: Why are you such a hater? Come on, turn that frown upside down? What's your favorite Disney movie?
Speaker 4: Just let's continue with what's your favorite Disney movie? Negative? Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Do you hate to a story too?
Speaker 4: There is important news?
Speaker 2: Do you hate Pixars value?
Speaker 4: I do like Pixa.
Speaker 1: Oh you so you're you're not a You're not a Disney kind of guy?
Speaker 2: More a Warner Brothers.
Speaker 4: Guy, Warner Bros.
Speaker 2: Warner Bros. Sure you got a favorite.
Speaker 3: He's walk down, He's gotta walk down. You can't.
Speaker 2: Front of it out there on the other side, you dream.
Speaker 3: About gorging up there?
Speaker 2: Mistic just around you. The ocean's such different.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 3: Darning down where it's take it from me.
Speaker 1: Come on, okay, well we are going to keep playing Disney songs, so smiles. Come on, something's got to make him crack all that ay?
Speaker 2: The suggestions from the phone.
Speaker 3: Rang morning everyone.
Speaker 4: This is I've lost track No.
Speaker 3: Over one hundred.
Speaker 2: You are Disney Radio on the James and.
Speaker 5: Lauren Scott Baker boy Smith, our music director, is in the building.
Speaker 1: This one might work because Sarah from Melbourne's got a suggestion every morning.
Speaker 2: Sarah.
Speaker 4: There we go. Hey Sarah, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: So are we good? You got one that might make Clint smile?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got a friend me toy.
Speaker 1: That's Pixar Joy Story our guest.
Speaker 4: Am I in some sort.
Speaker 1: Of warped Yeah you are for some reason, you're being miserable.
Speaker 2: You are like, I don't like miserable. What about this? Son laughing? If I'm smiling, You're ready?
Speaker 3: Clear we go?
Speaker 1: I'm singing.
Speaker 2: Come on with your friends.
Speaker 3: You got a friend. We're gonna have a walk out. I know you.
Speaker 4: I do like this doesn't look like it.
Speaker 3: I like it. You don't Rember what you ask? What I say?
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Come on, you got a friend in me, so you're telling me we stayed on two weeks later than everyone else to play this.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, absolutely, and I reckon Melbourne is happy.
Speaker 2: About it, and I don't know why you're so unhappy about it.
Speaker 4: Someone's going to play the Grinch? What Grinch?
Speaker 2: You think you know? A guy from? Then?
Speaker 4: What can we move on with the show? We must another one.
Speaker 2: We haven't done let it go?
Speaker 4: We haven't done let it go?
Speaker 2: What about make you smile?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes, it would absolutely make me.
Speaker 2: You realize the way this game works, So.
Speaker 3: Please play let it Go?
Speaker 4: From that classic film Frozen, I.
Speaker 2: Think, Anya, what's the other one called? What's the other one?
Speaker 3: This is the one?
Speaker 4: Yes? This is it? Yeah? Yeah, here we goes beautiful?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah this one.
Speaker 4: The snow gloves, White Mountain, sing a kid.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the world.
Speaker 2: Kingdom liolation.
Speaker 7: That concludes, are you sure?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What that.
Speaker 3: Alight?
Speaker 2: That's the storm?
Speaker 4: Trn to light down, mom, trying to have a light down.
Speaker 2: The cold never bothered me anyway.
Speaker 3: This is the best. Didn't didn't pick up the pace?
Speaker 4: It's funny, man, I'm sorry, sorry.
Speaker 3: It is not you.
Speaker 1: Lauren, wake up feeling good. I know one hundred Lauren on socials