Speaker 1: Get every day, Adelaides, I genuinely feel like Joe. It's that it is an Aussie right, It's a staple. It's something that we're entitled to, and that is the fake a siky to suit us when we need.
Speaker 2: It costs the economy millions and millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, this is prime Minister. Who do you work for? Jody Albanize.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to be debbing down her, but I'm that person that even if I wanted to have a sickie, even if I needed to, I'd be like, no, I'm in a soul drunks. I don't want to let people down.
Speaker 1: Oh what a buzz kill you are? Oh okay, what about this lady? A woman who called in six so she could catch a flight was mortified when her manager approached her at the airport. Oh no, so her name is Grace, she's twenty three, she posted on TikTok. She detailed her awkward encounter with the caption me taking a sick day just to end up on the same airplane as my manager, even including a photo of her boss seated a few rows ahead of her. She explained she as a freelancer between Bali in Europe and claims she had a doctor's appointment on a Friday and would not be able to go into work. She said, long story short, I was waiting in the line when I saw a familiar face coming to me which called my name. She explained that her manager also often stays in Balley, and when he spotted her at the airport before the flight, he sarcastically asked, oh, so this is the hospital we played, mister manager. Fortunately for Gray, she said, they ended up laughing about the whole thing. She said, we ended up talking all the whole way in the airplane, and while we're inside, he took the picture and he said it to me, So he was a good sport.
Speaker 2: I was okay.
Speaker 1: But I tell you what, And if I was the manager, I say that it's our right to be to take a sickie as an employee. But if I was an employeer, I probably wouldn't be happy.
Speaker 2: No, And if you caught someone doing it, yeah, you're not a SICKI take here, are you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I've taken no. I had a day off and I got my wisdom teeth out. I can't remember last time I took a sick daugh I don't have JINX myself. I haven't been sick. I haven't been sick as part of over. I don't think I've taken a sick day for Channel six?
Speaker 2: Can I just speak on behalf of all the team when I say I wish you had have taken more days when you had to, wisdo teoth out because the amount of winging.
Speaker 1: Really, I look like a chipmunk through a lot of pain.
Speaker 2: I know it will take the tumb off. Yeah, to be your hero. No one gave you a medal today, No they didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting for that. Why do you feel like newsreader Abby's got a story in this space?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Do you want to turn your mic on?
Speaker 1: Mate working there?
Speaker 4: I've never lied about being sick, You've never lied. I got to the point here where I was that sick that boss Josh came in and said, Abs, I need you to take the rest of the week off because you sound terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember if she had a coughing fit on air. Yeah, please go home.
Speaker 4: I was bringing the what do they call you the vaporizer in to try and sort my lungs out.
Speaker 1: It sounded like vin Diesel it's very concerning.
Speaker 2: The whole building. All of Nova nine one nine smelt like vapor. Rug you loved it out.
Speaker 1: When did you get done making a sicky?
Speaker 2: I took a sick day from a job when I first arrived here in Adelaide, and I was a receptionist and I hated that job. I hated it so much. The boss was awful, and so I just was like, gave myself a mental health day. Unfortunately for me, I decided to go for a run late in the afternoon. And guess who drove fast? And guess who got called in.
Speaker 1: The next morning, So you got in big trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and guess who got told I'll sick? Where you saying? I said, oh yeah, it wasn't good. She goes I could still go for a run, though, can you.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, but my splits were awful. My one case splits were just awful. I'm so disappointed myself. Thirteen, twenty fourteen, When did you get done faking a SICKI?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Daniel, Hi, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: You're planning to pull a siki?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I had worked with a bloke for about a year and a half so you know, I figured he's a friend that can trust him. Blah blah blahh And on the weekend I was gonna take an inter state trip, so I told him on Monday, I'm going to pull a sickie.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: We all laughed about it, chat about it, no problems. I go into work on Tuesday. Boss calls me in for a meeting and he told me, yeah, pretty much. The guy went behind my back and told him, and I got fired on that day.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what a dog of a Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still hold a grudge till this day, and it's been about eight nine months.
Speaker 1: Be furious. Hey Daniel, did you confront him? Have you spoken to it?
Speaker 3: Ah? No, he did. Like so he did drive past my house and sent me a video randomly after six months of not speaking to me. So I did the same. I found out where he lived and I sent him a photo of his own house.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, dangerous territory house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we're into territory there, he goes. Oh my god, Daniel, he Nicole.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, welcome back, thank you.
Speaker 2: What happened to Cole?
Speaker 6: I used to work at Flinders. I'm a nurse and I was over at a friend's house about oh for dinner, for dinner before this night shift that I had to go in for, and I wasn't really feeling it, and my friend was going to have a great night and go to the club and you know, party on and I thought, look, I'll call in seat because I hate night shift. I don't want to go, and I think the club is much better. So I this was back in the day. You'd have to call the hospital coordinator and then they transfer you to the ward and talk to one of the senior nurses. So I spoke to the hospital coordinator, said I'm not coming in, and then got transferred to the ward one of the senior nurses and she's like, oh, you're going to the club, aren't you know? I said no, no, no, no, no not and then sorry there that night.
Speaker 1: How did that conversation go down? Yeah, that wasn't great. It wasn't great. But look, they.
Speaker 6: Couldn't do anything because you know, we're short on nurses and I was permanent, so you know, there was nothing they could do. I just got, you know a couple of dirty looks and you know, talked about behind my back for a while. There but there's not really a lot they could do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, Nico, listen, I'm working. I'll be nursing a hangover.
Speaker 5: In the morning.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, exactly who's it faulty, Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: It's still my job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Nicole. Good morning, Joan, good morning. Are you good? Good? When did you get caught taking a.
Speaker 7: SICKI sorry, back a couple of years ago when COVID was in full swing and the borders were all shut. It was a little bit desperate for money, and I had an opportunity to go do an interstate job, earn a little bit of cash, and end up being falling on a Sunday Monday Tuesday, so called in stick for my permanent job for Monday Tuesday. Yeah, to do this passion hand job. But something went wrong with the border re entry and I ended up in quarantine for two weeks. I just turned for so I had to explain to my boss that I wasn't I wasn't feeling well for the Monday Tuesday, but somehow another the cash and hand job went south on the weekend, and I mean, I'm not being able to come into the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: You can't talk your way out of that. Either you've got to come clean. Did did you just go right? Here's the situation near Jared?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had to. And my boss was really good at the time. He was like, look, don't tell anyone else at work. We're going to put you on annually, but technically you should be on sick leave. But just keep it under wrapped and don't tell anyone else in the company and we'll be able to sort it out. So he felt really good and about seven hundred dollars better off in two weeks rested at the Stanford doing too much nothing.
Speaker 1: Not the worst results. Isn't not the worst results?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, COVID fell, the chips fell the way for so many people where they got two weeks off right to do absolutely nothing in quarantine. That's when I got COVID days before Christmas.
Speaker 1: She got oscolated from your family just for Christmas. Wow, the different Christmas? Wasn't that good?
Speaker 2: Thanks? That will please about it. Let's go to Hannah from Happy Valley. What happened? Hannah?
Speaker 8: Hi, guy, good, it's not me, it's my husband. He had Starne any job around over time, he was on like the probation. He had a soccer game, and he really all it was quite important and didn't want to miss it, called and sick was all good, played at one for the other. Best time walked in the next day is a team because they had made nationals or something I'm not very good at, honest, to make the front page of the newspaper. They were all standing around the bright room with his big smiling face holding a crocerball on the front. He was on probation. It's very strict workplace and he got sent home before he was found his shift.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, what sort of a workplace? Can't see the funny sighting that? Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, an airline during COVID maybe.
Speaker 1: Makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: So if we asked your husband right now, Hannah, was it worth it, like choosing the glory of winning for that soccer game versus losing your job. Do you think you change anything?
Speaker 8: I don't think changed anything. I just think maybe who he has to come home to me a very angry wife with a newborn was probably but the whin I think the wind was worth it. He's still probably hasitoricy.
Speaker 1: On his death, so right, you just get the feeling, Hannah as well, that's post celebrations. Your husband wasn't entitled to a mad Monday despite.
Speaker 8: He was in the doghouse.
Speaker 2: Honest, did you tell me that he found a new job.
Speaker 8: Yes, he did, actually with the next company over. So he still sees all mates from work and everyone's too laughed about it. He's just not with them anymore.
Speaker 2: It's okay. Sometimes the universe takes care of you and gives you a soccer drop.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 8: You're waking up to Adelaide breaking what's news to hi snooziness.
Speaker 5: So this is everything that's happened in the last twelve to twenty four hours that you need to know about.
Speaker 2: If you're heading to the gym, heading to the work site, whatever it may be, We're going to edumacate you firstly, starting with newsreader Abby and oh my goodness, it is Isaac Rankin thinking it's getting worse and worse.
Speaker 4: I think we all by this point don't drink an X, don't drink or even Instagram, Facebook, whatever, don't do it. So basically, Jacob Matheson has tearfully apologized and said that he didn't mean what he wrote. He basically got on X after Isaac Rankin hit Brandon Stusovich and obviously there was concussion there and he came off the field. So he was Jacob is a Lined supporter.
Speaker 2: He took to X.
Speaker 4: He said he was drinking, he was intoxicated, he was really angry, and he's put the abuse of Ranken up on X now. Since then, he's deleted all of his social media accounts, but everyone knows who he is because he's gone to media and he's spoken of his side of things.
Speaker 2: The Lions have also ripped up his membership.
Speaker 4: But you just if you're having a few drinks and that's the first thing that comes to your head to post.
Speaker 2: We still have so much work to do as a society. That's the frustrating part.
Speaker 4: But this kid, he's, you know, an aspiring sports journalist.
Speaker 2: Well, who's going to touch in out?
Speaker 7: No one.
Speaker 4: You've just stuffed your work prospects up.
Speaker 2: And this is the thing that we say to young kids all the time. What you put on the Internet will be there in perpetuity. When you go to get a job, first thing people are going to do is look at your social media. I love was a friend of yours that used to say to his kids, whatever you post on social media when Scott Morrison was the Prime minister. Scott Morrison will see that, and so his kid, well, I think there was a guy there was someone who can't remember which conversation I was having, but there was someone who he told his kids that anything you put on social media, the Prime Minister sees, and so they were when they first got their phones, were too pretty much scared to use them because they went off. But the Prime Minister can see everything that we're doing. Yeah. Yeah, this guy yesterday did the rounds with all the media as well, and it was just it was a bit bizarre, like he didn't get dressed, he was laying in his bed half the time, he had his bookshelf behind him, and then he was walking around and producer em and I was saying, it was like when you give your toddler your phone for like to speak to Grandma on FaceTime, and it's just like shots the ceiling. But I don't know it just he made no effort just to fully redeem himself by sitting there in front of the camera wearing a shirt just going this is completely out of character. I'm so sorry. This is a warning to everyone not to do it.
Speaker 1: I think I think the thing as well that people think when it comes to football and people saying I'm a member, I've got the right to do things bets on and things like that. The fact that you're thinking those thoughts, he put it via Ex's concern is the most concerning thing.
Speaker 2: You have a right.
Speaker 4: You have a right to be You have a right to be upset, and you have a right to be passionate about the club lose like the Crows. When you know the Crows haven't had a great season. You have a right to be passionate about that stuff. But you don't have a right to verbally abuse people online.
Speaker 2: And racially racially vilify them. And the fact that he's drunk and his mind goes there, you're right.
Speaker 1: The other thing is, well, we get to we get to obviously cross paths at Channel seven with all these footballs for the people and probably some Crows supporters are likely enough to meet Isaac Rankin. You quickly realize he's a young he's a beautiful young man. So they're not these invincible I don't see or I don't care about or I'm made of steel type players that people think that are. They think that AFL players are immune to anything that happens. To speak to Isaac Rank and you realize he's just like you in terms of he's a vulnerable, beautiful young man. Only difference is he's much better at football than you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is their job.
Speaker 4: They're going to work and they're doing a job. So it's like us, we come to work, we do a job. It's like this kid who you know goes to work, does a job. If he got a racially villified at his job, you know, be horrible if.
Speaker 1: You're a workplace. Imagine saying that to someone else's workplace. Yeah, it's okay to say to professional football in this country. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: An absolutely mistress. Actually, Alex Dimonor well done through to the quarterfinals of Wimbledon. Beat Frenchman Arthur Fiels say quickly and confident Arthur Fields and just.
Speaker 1: On that, do you remember the best one that I've ever heard called James Borla James?
Speaker 2: Anyway, he beat him six two six four four six six three. He won and everyone's like elated for him. But his foot got stuck in the grass and it jardi's him. So he's sort of instead of celebrating, went and sat down, looked at his box, shook his head.
Speaker 1: So how to get stuck in the grass? What was he playing with Kilburno for? It's pretty short.
Speaker 2: Cut it it's pretty pristine. I don't think you get a better manicured surface than Wimbledon, do you. So there's some concern over him, but he has said he'll be alright. He'll he'll soldier on and into the quarterfinals. Well done, world ranking up to number six, Now.
Speaker 1: That's very nice, general, let's hear from it.
Speaker 9: The problem is that I just tried too high on the tennis court, right, I'm trying to reach every single ball, and yeah, I just jotted a little bit. But it's nothing to worry about. I'll be back. I'll be fine, and I'll be ready to go.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying a job interview. Hey, what are your weaknesses. I'm just a perfectionist. I tried too hard.
Speaker 1: I love the team too much. Yeah, I'm too devoted to this job. Looks sorry, I love fresh hits too much.
Speaker 2: I mean my problem is, and this is what I said, I just live for throwbacks, Yeah, throwbacks like and I'm a little bit too intense.
Speaker 1: About it throwbacks is my oxygen. That is your post snooze news. Sydney nightclub Chinese Laundry is encouraging clubbers to stop using cameras on their phone.
Speaker 2: Wait, so Chinese Laundry is the name of the nightclub.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's a really famous nightclub up in Sydney, like a real solid dance nightclubs where you go to rave. Oh no, that was rare, that was rage. So it reopened last week. The legendary local music venue decided it didn't want visitors to take photos and videos inside. Instead, it wants them to focus on enjoying the moments. Oh hallelujah. Enjoy the moment, guys. So when you enter the nightclub, patrons have a sticker placed on their mobile phone camera. Okay, so you can't take photos, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Just remove the sticker if you're really desperate.
Speaker 1: You can And the stickers are optional and it reads on the sticker Laundry instructions. It also includes the drawing of a phone with the cross throught the head of Music and Nightlife, Nick van Teel the big deal stuff. He said the response from visitors has been mostly positive. He said there aren't any consequences and pose on those who choose to remove the sticker. But so far everyone's been really supportive of the idea and it's had a very positive effect on the experience inside of the club. Enjoy the moment, guys.
Speaker 2: I do love that, because now when you go to concerts pretty hazy. It's like everyone's filming the concert on their phones. It's like instead of just being in the moment.
Speaker 1: But I wonder if we had phones back in the day, whether you would get your phones out anyway, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, you know, it's this new generation. I feel like we would have always done. And then of those there's those photos of people reading the newspaper on the train. Yeah they were doing that because they didn't have cameras back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true, But good.
Speaker 1: Point from Nick. Just enjoy the music so you can bury your face in your phone, or you can engage in some really awkward chat. I've gotta be kidding. I remember, as a young man at a nightclub going up to a girl who was very, very pretty right and saying to her, he's a last breaker, how are you going for? Thanks? And then I was like, I got nothing else, And I said have you been and she said, yeah, pretty good. And now I'm like, now I've really got nothing. And I swear to you. I said to her, Oh, no, how will you be at that moment? And at that moment she had to go to the toilet. Yeah. I don't know that she need to go to the toilet. I just feel like she was avoiding that social situation.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I remember when I went and saw things of stone and wood. Can you remember them? They say, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Helen, Happy birthday Helen.
Speaker 2: On the Gold Coast at Cheek his night, And if I had had a phone, I wouldn't have noticed that this really born, cute surfer was perving on me and he wouldn't approach me. If I had a stand stood there on my phone taking photo, we wouldn't have ended up passing by the end of the night.
Speaker 1: So you weren't passing to this. Enjoy the mamma. Guys, Joe's money can't buy happiness. We know that, yes, but apparently he can buy you all sorts of outrageously random things, including a spot in heaven. Yeah, that's right. Hundred dollars per square meat. It will cost you for a little spot in heaven. And here's the headline. Christian Church goes by off for saying plots of land in heaven. A passer has claimed that God authorized him to sell plots of land in heaven, assuring buyers a spot near God's palace regardless of the plot size. How could this possibly go through? A circulating brochure outlines the purchase process, depicting a middle class house in the sky and a family for ascending golden steps towards it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Payment options include Visa MasterCard, Google Pay, American Express, and Apple Pay with the Stormer plans available. That's a dead said thing.
Speaker 2: I just had this vision of the Hayes family ascending towards heaven towards your plot, and there's like the pearly gates, and then who's in charge of them? Anyway? He's like, yep, yeah, Inigo, Andrew, Inigo, Kara, Yep, no, Henry, that's Lotty. Oh your kidding me?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Lotty getting halfway up and then falling off because you tried to wrestle a cloud landing Hell thirteen twenty four ten. Some of the random things that you can buy Producer Emily, you've got one. I do.
Speaker 5: So this was for my high school boyfriend. I bought him a plot of land in Scotland so he could be a lord.
Speaker 1: Wow, a lord thing, that's it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Remember Heath Sure, he's play football. Yeah, I think he did that same process. He's Lord Heath Shure.
Speaker 5: There you go. Yeah, so you can buy a ten square foot plot and at the moment it's one hundred dollars. So that's a ten square foot plot of land in kill Nation. You become a laird, lord or lady of the Glen Jose.
Speaker 1: You would have bought some random stuff. I just know, if I know anything, I know Jody has made some really ridiculous purchases.
Speaker 2: I'm a Facebook marketer's dream as you well know. You remember that time I brought that like egg dispenser. It's still sitting in my covered it's like a stack of it. I'll bring it in if someone wants it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a babysitter that when Harper was born, bought her a star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you purchased a star and it's property of you now.
Speaker 2: Just a star. And then she's got a poster on her wall of the star. That's named after Harper Oddie, and it's got all the directions and at pinpoints where it is. It's beautiful. What a gorgeous thought.
Speaker 1: So done. Stars cover explode at any second, yeah, and disappear.
Speaker 5: I think, not to get all scientific because I'm probably wrong, but I think the stars that we actually see probably don't actually exist anymore. So really, the star that she's bought for Harper isn't even there anymore. Don't tell her that she.
Speaker 1: Might credits all half.
Speaker 2: That's not kind because her grandfather, who died a couple of years ago, we always point to the stars.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot of Emily, Thanks a lot Emily.
Speaker 2: Sorry, are you saying Poppy Jeff doesn't exist in this.
Speaker 5: Guy, I'm not saying anything. I'm saying science says that might be the case.
Speaker 2: Right. Wow.
Speaker 1: Also, I can see your Harper and my Lott. You've been like, no, I want that one. Sorry, that's the moon for me, Joe's here's some of the random things that you can buy on the internet. I'm going to start with the romance novel that you didn't know that you needed. It's called but Wait, You're a horse, and it said the romantic novel The story of a woman who falls in love with a horse.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. I mean we have a name for that. That's called beastie hole. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bogged down in details. So that's of tour bucks. On Amazon, there's a Crapping Cat's calendar, a genuine calendar of different photos of cats taking a crap. That's good. And they're so delicate when do it too, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Aren't they?
Speaker 1: It's like they're very embarrassed. Yeah about it. Yeah, we don't let yourself get photographed idiots. This is one of my favorites. A licky cat hair brush. So it is a brush that you attach in your mouth and you brush your cat and it looks like you're licking them, because that's what cat's like to do. Twenty five dollars on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Super Weird Animal Themes in what you've just said?
Speaker 1: Yes and finally and I don't know why I feel like I need this for sixteen dollars on Amazon. Urinal shot glasses. So there's shot glasses that are shaped like urinals. Don't you feel like you need them?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Your birthday's just been a girl.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you know what to get me for Christmas? Perfect that or my new favorite novel. But wait, you're a horse. Just peel back the curtain, Joe's Would you.
Speaker 5: Just say it's not fucking say it on air?
Speaker 2: I just said you, okay, can you do me a favorite? If you do win, just don't be a bleep wit?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: And what did you say?
Speaker 1: Nope? I can promise the opposite of that. Yes, I can be an all time bleep witch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I'm anticipating that. Cassie from Seacliff, good morning to you. Hello, that's really kind and thank you for choosing me. I know it was a pity sort of selection, but that's okay. I understand my ranking system here. Good luck to ask Cassie and let's got it.
Speaker 5: Chris to Fairview Park. Hey Chris, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good on Chris.
Speaker 1: Thanks for jumping on board.
Speaker 7: You won't need it.
Speaker 2: But that's the sort of arrogance I said. I said to Hazy not to be a bleep wit. I will say the same thing to you, Chris.
Speaker 1: We're a nice du are you and me? Chris? Just a couple of bits, all right?
Speaker 2: So this is how it works. Two and nova songs orchestralized and we have to guess the name and the artists? Am I right?
Speaker 5: Producer, Emily, I would say three Nova songs, not two yep, But that's all right, hopefully closed to it being all over into So just to score update, it is Hazy on fifteen, Jodie on seven. So a little bit to come back from. Are we both ready? Names and your buzzes and as soon as you buzz in, we don't have time to wait. Okay, none of these.
Speaker 3: Around.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be stricter them, Zoe, Okay, let's go song number one please.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know what it is.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: So I know that I don't know. I don't know the title.
Speaker 2: I think, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, I know it said, okay, got to name your buther Jody home on guys, yeap Haze.
Speaker 1: Title swift Trouble.
Speaker 5: No, no, Joe, you didn't say name. No he did because he didn't have the full title.
Speaker 2: I knew you were trouble.
Speaker 5: A little bit too cocky that this could come back about you.
Speaker 1: My gosh, what about I went straight for the song revealed.
Speaker 5: I know I didn't even boys here that could come back by you knew what it.
Speaker 2: Was, but I couldn't think of the title.
Speaker 1: My god, I'm losing. This is what this feels like.
Speaker 5: Okay, she should get all right? Ready, ready for song number two?
Speaker 1: One direction? You don't know you're beautiful?
Speaker 5: No, Jody?
Speaker 2: One direction. It's just beautiful, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No, don't you don't know?
Speaker 5: You don't know. You don't go again?
Speaker 1: No, you don't hazy, you don't know your beautiful? One direction?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: What makes you beautiful?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 5: One direction? Chat morning.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you're way harder than Zoey.
Speaker 5: I told you I'm.
Speaker 2: Here to be stre actually imagine big Max and that was your money.
Speaker 1: All right? Ready, So I'm going for a drawer. Yeah, but you can't here. Okay, my god, you can't love.
Speaker 5: She can't. But also outright she can. Yeah, you can't win at all. You can draw, I can draw, all right. Song number three places up, Tony Apple, Barbie girl Joy.
Speaker 1: What's what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Do you feel okay? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm all dizzy.
Speaker 5: So not only did Jodey win, but Cassie from Seacliffe takes home a Willis Family pass as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 2: Do you know where you know when you're in a situation where no one has faith and you know one in the world and you're the only one. Cassie, you enjoy that movie and you have some popcorn on me, darl.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, Chris, I'm so sorry, mate, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: What a disappointment.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Thank you for calling up. Kara Hayes.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Eight fifteen eight fifteen.
Speaker 3: Ja.
Speaker 1: Don't call it a come back, but you're trending in the right direction.
Speaker 2: I will take this victory. I'll take the four points. I'll take the w full credit to the boys.
Speaker 1: You're on FID. Don't even look at the screen. What song we got to here?
Speaker 5: Go for?
Speaker 2: Oh? This is Taylor Swift and this is this is a move that's about her being unhinged.
Speaker 1: Sometimes feedback is good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's good, Sometimes it's nasty. And in this case, you received a little bit of solid feedback about your work on Channel seven.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So we did a little hosting This is with Bruce Abernethi, the Great Bruce Abnethie on the weekend for the Crows game and at halftime. By halftime, we're already starting to talk about the Isaac Rankin situation where he collected Starsovich in the head. In time, it didn't look like he got him in the head. But then since then, when they're both gone off to be assessed and Isaac had a little bump on his head, you thought, well, there's a head clash here, okay, so we had to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and talk about it you did. And then Scott jumped on his keyboard and has said to you in a tweet, since when has your sternam been part of your head? Isaac Rankin clearly hit him under the rib cage and knocked the wind out of him. Isaac spelt incorrectly, by the way, those two port powers supporting numb skull singular. I mean, I'm pretty sure there too.
Speaker 1: That's a bit harsh. One Aba.
Speaker 2: On Channel seven should just shut the front door and worry about Ken and the booing.
Speaker 1: Oh solid stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, Scotty, there's a couple of things to take away here.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately, first of all, Scott, unfortunately, I hate it that we were right in four weeks.
Speaker 2: I've worked with you long enough to know that you hate being right.
Speaker 1: I really am right. I don't want to write this particular case, but who would have thought so?
Speaker 2: I guess if you're going off with concussion protocols, there's been a head knock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes your heads can connected toast and all those tops of things.
Speaker 2: I just will say this, if you're going to be a bit of a turd on Twitter, at least get your spelling right and your grammar, because immediately people will pile on w they and go oh good on your mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see. I've got heaps of main tweets before. Only once have I written back, actually twice. One time during my ACN days, some blokes said Andrew Hayes is nothing more than Cane Corn's little lap dog, so I responded with a little dog EMIJI, and then first it got around me after that, which is quite strange. And another time was a bloke who was absolutely teeing off on me about something that had heard on SCN. Oh heyes, you're an absolute Twitter I bet if you did this, this, this and this, and then I had to respond and say thanks for the feedback, mate, but I wasn't on this morning. I think you've mistook me for David King, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think when you're kind to people back then, they sort of really backtrack. I had one. I had this guy absolutely rip into me. Is sent me a DM ripped into me on Instagram, was like, you're this and you're that, NA, And I just wrote back and said, mate, thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it. I think it's important to remember that kindness is a really good thing in this world, et cetera. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You took the noble path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then he wrote back, Oh, sorry, mate, I was so blind. I don't remember sending that.
Speaker 1: I was so drunk, I.
Speaker 2: Was so drug I don't recall abusing you on Instagram.
Speaker 1: So I was about that sometimes in this space Jodes and I'll rarely reply, but I think, what would the great James Plant du Yeah beautiful And if you're not aware, James Plant on Twitter is mad so brilliou. He gets told a lot and he responds yeah.
Speaker 2: Because the people take umbradge to his music and they don't like it, that's fine, but I still think keep your thoughts to yourself. You don't like James Blunt music, don't listen to it.
Speaker 1: For example, user A said, does anyone else hate James Bond's voice. I can't stand it. James responded with I never like the sound of my voice either until it made me rich. But he is rich and very successful. That sucks. Here's another one for you. This person wrote, do you think James Blunt has run out of visit your beautiful money yet? And he responded with ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. No, he doesn't stop.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite. Do you want to hear my favorite from James Blunt? Okay? Someone wrote on Twitter? Has James Blunt done anything other than you're beautiful? And he wrote that and a few supermodels.
Speaker 1: That's why, that's why he's the king. Listen to it. Yeah, oh, James, you are beautiful in all situations. You've got to ask yourself what would the great James might do? I'm still going to take the path I'm not responding.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't have a witty response for Scott?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I just I can't. I can't respond. It's too late now. Yeah, it's too late now, moment's passed months past. I'm not witty enough to.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's o when you go home in your line bag and you go why didn't I say that it'll come to be top,