Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day every gentleman Adelaides.
Speaker 2: He gets to Houston again, we don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the Jodey and Hazy Show.
Speaker 4: Dan Houston.
Speaker 5: When you first started out in football, we're like, I need to have a sexy kick.
Speaker 4: Was that the objective because you've got one?
Speaker 6: No, I think it was first, yeah, be tough, be strong, kick goals, and then now I've dropped right away just to having a sexy kick.
Speaker 4: That though, what makes it sexy.
Speaker 7: The accuracy is what makes it so sexy.
Speaker 8: Acau doesn't matter what it looks like coming off the boot, but when you've got pinpoint accuracy probably too within five centimeters over forty five meters.
Speaker 7: Wow, I'm getting so and bothered.
Speaker 9: If your teammates get there, they make you look good.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, look at that humility. I told you someone who wasn't humble during the week. That's our boy Josh Shelley, who came in a little earlier, and he had this to say about the heartland of Port Adelaide and your supporters.
Speaker 10: You can just hear all the fans with their no teeth in the background.
Speaker 7: Fine, right, response, Dan.
Speaker 6: It's a bit of a bit of showdown week stuff, which is always expected. Josh being Josh, And I think I love our fans. I love what they bring, I love their passion, and they get us over the line and get us to where we are now on the ladder, and I absolutely love them and can't wait to hear them barracking for us on the weekend.
Speaker 4: When you say, Josh being Josh, what exactly.
Speaker 9: Don't pump it up?
Speaker 7: So I'm going to say that I love the rivalry.
Speaker 9: It's great.
Speaker 8: It's little things like this so and I don't know what happens internally with the club would say or don't do that stuff and just concentrate on the game. But if a club says just another game, it's not. And this is why little things like this is why people from in to stay go. Well, you know what, maybe that is the best rival in the AFL.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I think definitely.
Speaker 6: When it's been pumped up in the past, it it translates down the field. And I think at this at this stage in the year where we're very focused on winning this week and treating Anilators as any other team. We need to get a win and we need to secure top four.
Speaker 5: Well, Dan, we've got something for you, just in cause you do encounter some supporters who don't have any teeth during the week or if you in fact find yourself without.
Speaker 4: Teeth after the weekend.
Speaker 5: Here go at.
Speaker 9: They're my favorite. I don't want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not peppermint.
Speaker 5: I'm probably sure you're supposed to play with them first before you eat.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point used to.
Speaker 8: We put it out there before as well, so set us a text. I thought of nine one, nine, nine or nine just for any sort of message of support, maybe some songs to get the great man up and about. So a lot of people sending you some music, unbelievable, so we've got some names and maybe some initials here. I don't have this makes sense to you, But is it? Ken h said, play Dan this song. That's a nice song.
Speaker 9: Isn't that that's good?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure I think it is. He's this one. Al said, play Dan this song to get him up and about own. That's pretty good because.
Speaker 9: It's actually good.
Speaker 7: Sign completely random. I don't have to hear anything to you, but it was this one Ratticalia.
Speaker 5: Does this.
Speaker 7: I don't know what's going on here because.
Speaker 8: Also we got one from is it M gone?
Speaker 7: I not sure that makes sense? Is going to do it all? But this is good bea I think we've got one final one. I don't know, do you know what Simon G? Who's the Simon G?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 7: Anyway, So I hope those times have.
Speaker 9: Let you up and about, up and up and about.
Speaker 7: If you can make any sense of that whatsoever? I mean en lighting us?
Speaker 9: But yeah, interesting common theme in there somewhere.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Crazy.
Speaker 4: We definitely won't talk about those contract wroevers.
Speaker 7: We won't.
Speaker 4: We simply refuse to well, majority and hazy show.
Speaker 8: I mean, what's to say there's a lot going on behind the scenes? Is that much we can say?
Speaker 6: My focus is fully on the game and going into finals this year. And you know, obviously there's some talk going around at the moment and I leave that to my manager and I love my manager. He does such a great job. And this stuff's happened before. He's had Oli and Olie's had that stuff go on, and you know he handles it really well. And make sure my focus is fully on playing and playing for Port this week.
Speaker 7: But a lot with oldn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Always something that carlon the times?
Speaker 5: Do you know, it's kind of flattering. You know, it means you're in such good form that you wanted. You know, it's better to be talked about than.
Speaker 4: Not at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, damn sexy kick, Yeah, sexy kick.
Speaker 4: You need to calm down.
Speaker 9: It's not just the kick, the person as well.
Speaker 4: More than just a sexy kick, Oh Dan.
Speaker 5: This weekend showdowns are always spicy, and obviously we've had.
Speaker 4: A bit of fuel on the fire with our boy Joshua Shelley.
Speaker 5: But geez, I mean it has to be a next level. You cannot stand here and say it's just another game.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, well, you look at you look it's twenty seven to twenty eight I think, and the Crows are up. We would love to get one back. And if I was a betting man, I'd be betting on the outside because it always evens itself out. Not the encourage betting, but it's always a fifty to fifty ball game, and we know that the Crows rock up for this game, and you know we rock up too, and it's like a finals like game and we look forward to it every year.
Speaker 9: It's not just another game. But you know, our focus is what we can do.
Speaker 8: All right, We're just a bit of a We're going to put you on the spot here on this without actually speaking to you. We've been saying all morning that we hope Dan Houston's got some showdown tickets. Do you have some showdown tickets to give away?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Out of down?
Speaker 5: Is it? No, I've all gone to my friends and family. Sorry, sought yourself.
Speaker 7: There, would have got a little double pass, double pass?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wanted to bring in more about you said just a double pass today.
Speaker 7: Okay, very good?
Speaker 4: That a twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Give us a call if you want to go along to showdown, just very quickly before we let you go because we have to because you have to go upstairs to five double A, which will be an absolute grilling for you.
Speaker 4: What was I going to say now I've completely forgotten.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, the Crows this week had a prank where one of their boats was stolen. Josh was saying that Luke Nan Curvis had his boat stolen from the front of his house.
Speaker 4: Pranks in the club at Port Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Who's the big There's been a few actually, like Dylan Williams, Mitch Georgiadi, Zach Butter's go around to houses I've actually had one where I was playing PlayStation upstairs at my house living.
Speaker 9: With other players.
Speaker 6: I was actually home with one of the other players downstairs and the wi fi went off and it was in my mate's room upstairs. I'm like, okay, so the wi fi has just gone off. I got off the PlayStation, walked across the room into the on suite where the WiFi was up top.
Speaker 12: Bang.
Speaker 6: Olie Wines comes out screaming at me, and I absolutely shat him. He had climbed up onto the balcony into the into Google's room and just flicked the Wi Fi off. All We've all at the same time gone, oh God, what's happened here? And I'm like, no, leave it to me, I'll go turn it back. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Bang, that is amazing. And then what five minutes later Google hell traded.
Speaker 13: Unrelatedrelated Thank you so much, Huston, and also a Josh from Prospect You, oh, Dan Houston are big because he's given me ticket beer beer good luck said do not, thank you very much and good luck upstairs.
Speaker 7: Thank you. Let's talk about Australia's most recent hero.
Speaker 8: With ray Gun Raygan, Yes, right, good moves.
Speaker 7: Do you score no points?
Speaker 8: News reader, Abby Joints is as good morning to you. Raygun has spoken.
Speaker 14: Yes, Raygun has officially spoken, So she basically broke her silence overnight. She went viral obviously for the Kangaroo Hop and essentially not really understanding or doing any moves that are considered breakdancing. But yeah, she's essentially come out, and she said that she gave it a rule, but she was yet, she was pretty upset.
Speaker 12: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 15: I'm glad I was able to bring some joy into your lives.
Speaker 11: That's what I hoped.
Speaker 15: I didn't realize that.
Speaker 5: That would also open the door to so much hate, which has frankly been pretty devastating.
Speaker 14: So a change door all petition has actually been started. Essentially around nearly fifty thousand people have signed this saying that we should have an apology from Chef Mission Animes for allowing Reygun to be allowed into the competition.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Anna's supposed to be across every event, in every participant issue.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Animes is the busiest woman on the planet. Well, how is she supposed to know that a break dancer wasn't going to be up to stand?
Speaker 14: I understand that but you'd have other people. Surely it wouldn't just be Anna signing off on everyone. You'd have other people within the organization.
Speaker 5: But if you didn't come to Anna and go hey, well here, that's what I'm saying though, so then they need to be pulled up. If you went to if you went to Breaking and you saw someone hopping around like a kangaroo and you didn't go to the Chef di mission and say, oh, hey, I think we've got an issue here.
Speaker 4: So I've got we've.
Speaker 12: Got some concerns here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right. Regan left us with this at the back end of her statement.
Speaker 15: I'm going to be in Europe for a few weeks for some pre planned downtime, but I really like to ask the press to please stop harassing my family, my friends, Australian breaking community and the broader street dance community.
Speaker 8: I just don't know who the breaking community who's been harassed.
Speaker 4: Yes, and also I'm going to be in the South of France with all my break dancing bunny.
Speaker 7: Be boys and flag girls.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, Reagan, he want us to stop talking about you.
Speaker 7: But guess what, We've gotta.
Speaker 12: Do it anyway, We're gonna do it. Anyway, We've gotta do it anywhere.
Speaker 7: It's not going to change anything.
Speaker 4: Oh do you think sorry?
Speaker 14: Look I do. I feel sorry for her. But also on the other side of that, you don't brog up to the Olympics, do some pilates moves and jump around like a kangaroo and say, oh, I was just trying to bring something unique and different.
Speaker 12: It's the Olympic Games, and.
Speaker 14: They talk about, oh, we go over there just to do our best and just be a.
Speaker 12: Part of it.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, but I wouldn't go my whole life jumping into a port four thirty in the morning just to go over there just to Oh, I'm just going over there, just for a bit of fun.
Speaker 7: Just to eric the Yali.
Speaker 4: It's the Olympics for goodnes say the Olympics.
Speaker 12: If you want to have a bit of fun.
Speaker 14: Go to a street corner on a Saturday night and swing around on your head and jump on your kangaroo Olympics.
Speaker 7: You're supposed to be a fly girl.
Speaker 5: And also don't bring your Saturday nights into it either.
Speaker 14: By the way, me laying on the couch eating chocolate crime.
Speaker 7: You do it so well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is my collection of thoughts of everything that's gone down during the week.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for it?
Speaker 7: I think so? Go on, then here we go.
Speaker 4: See diary.
Speaker 5: Well, didn't Hazy have his gun out of its holster to start the week?
Speaker 7: You just feel like she's ready to go bang ray gunstyle.
Speaker 5: We played loose lips, the game where we whack some noise canceling headphones on one of us and the other person has to guess what they're saying.
Speaker 7: I'd like to eat your scrot.
Speaker 4: Opposition leader David Spears quit politics.
Speaker 7: Was it too soon for me to lead the party?
Speaker 4: Or was the party simply not ready for me to lead? It turns out that was just code for.
Speaker 8: David Spears pretty much said if you can't handle me my worst, you don't deserve my best.
Speaker 7: So there's a lot going on in Joshua.
Speaker 4: Shelley also fired some shots Pupil.
Speaker 10: You can just hear all the corn fans with their no teeth in the background.
Speaker 5: We discovered cheese was a great small talk topic. You just need to know what your cheeses are.
Speaker 7: What's your favorite cheese? Helen, there, I don't know what that is?
Speaker 12: Side?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding me right now? You don't eat you don't know what cammer is?
Speaker 4: Is that? Are you what?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: I know my cheese, but apparently I can't focus.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I'll throw it to Jodie because I can't remember I'm supposed to say. And I look at you and your eyes looking in different directions. You've got that chameleon thing going on. Well, no help there.
Speaker 5: We chatted about love more specifically the three stages we go through in life. A great opportunity for Hazy to ask if a divorced woman has ever experienced heartbreak, then there's our.
Speaker 1: Second love, the hard one. You get hurt in this one. This love teaches us lessons and makes us stronger. This is one way we grow. Now we know the difference between good and bad partners. We now know exactly what we want and what we don't want.
Speaker 11: Okay, so you experienced that, hang on, hang on, It was a joke.
Speaker 7: Experience a heartbreak.
Speaker 5: Dodgy Tats discuss but totally unrelated to producers.
Speaker 4: Zoe and her new pomegranate and it's.
Speaker 3: A like an outline drawing of a pomegranate on the back of my left arm.
Speaker 12: That's been nice, plea, isn't.
Speaker 7: It like them too? Thirteen, twenty fourteen. Let's see this crap tattoos?
Speaker 4: What's on your butt?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 4: And overmastered Joe stuff.
Speaker 7: Have you got tattoos on you right now? They've since been removed.
Speaker 5: I've got one one that's half removed, but one still very much did.
Speaker 7: He where's your tattoo?
Speaker 4: Well you'll never know.
Speaker 14: Jody has a saying why would you put a sticker on a Bentley?
Speaker 7: Oh well she did put one of those little auto masters.
Speaker 5: The crab tat award went to our favorite Bogan Abs in the newsroom.
Speaker 12: The first one that I ever got in Bali.
Speaker 5: Oh no, she's got a Southern Cross's worse than that.
Speaker 12: Zip went to Bari and I made a mistake.
Speaker 5: Where were you intoxicated at the time.
Speaker 14: I don't want to dig myself into any more of a whole, so I'm not going to.
Speaker 12: Answer that question.
Speaker 4: This story could not get any worse. You've just said. I've got to live life.
Speaker 12: Love tattoo from Balley.
Speaker 4: There's no more dips that you can sing.
Speaker 12: I also woke up one.
Speaker 14: Day and there was yolo on my thigh.
Speaker 7: It's better and better, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Let's sing to celebrate crappy tats everywhere.
Speaker 7: Ah rays, Yeah, it's fought for the times you've been baking all rise.
Speaker 4: Tell you to your face.
Speaker 7: Rest my case. That's why they say is the best ye.
Speaker 5: And when we aren't being chameleons, we're being caterpillars.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I'm the hungry caterpillar on a Friday night. Yeah, he ate one pizza and he was still hungry, and he.
Speaker 12: Ate twelve views and he was still hungry.
Speaker 5: And then he went, we discovered we're the most celibate team on radio.
Speaker 8: You guys, for everyone listening out there, who's like, how cool is radio?
Speaker 7: You have to give up sex to do rading?
Speaker 5: All right, let's round this out for a tuesdays Mondays from.
Speaker 8: Oh God, please promise us you'll have a fantastic Wednesday.
Speaker 7: It's Thursday Thursday. That was That was the test.
Speaker 5: Thank you so to all the hungry caterpillars world views.
Speaker 7: Then he went.
Speaker 5: Hungry Hazies, I'd like to eat your scrot And to.
Speaker 4: Our boy Joshi, all the porn.
Speaker 10: Fans with their no teeth in the background.
Speaker 4: Go off this weekend.
Speaker 5: Kings and Queens, Oh my love, Jody.
Speaker 8: Showdown theme this week showdown colors, Yes and you're on board port Adelaide.
Speaker 5: Yep, Black, white and till were my options. You could do anything with that that you chose, but you needed to find a song that pertained to either one of those colors.
Speaker 7: You know, when I went yes play, I think you're.
Speaker 4: Pretty aware by now, So I went a bit of offspring.
Speaker 5: Pretty fly in brackets for a white guy.
Speaker 7: So just to confirm it's pretty fly for a white guy, it's not pretty fly for a till guy.
Speaker 8: No, No, that makes sense now, Ye, that makes complaite sense.
Speaker 7: Mine's low hanging fruit, red hot chili peppers.
Speaker 8: Job to play. I might as well sing this now because right now you gonna put it out there. Your song's winning, and it's winning reasonably comfortably. I'm thirteen votes behind.
Speaker 7: So this this, this is an s OS. I put it out there.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Okay, if you like equality, if you like.
Speaker 8: Puppies, vote for my song. That's how desperate I am it is. Hey, do you like puppies, vote for my song?
Speaker 4: No, that's don't do that. Don't do that, you're saying. If you like the Adelaid Crows, vote for your song.
Speaker 7: Ah, that's a good point.
Speaker 8: Hey, if you're a crow, supporter, get on board, because I just sort of feel like when it comes to showdowns, you need all the omens you can get, don't you.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think so. I think you're coming in pretty well. I don't know even favorites. There's such a thing as an even favorite.
Speaker 7: I'm not really sure. Yeah, absolutely, So there you go.
Speaker 8: So if you want that little omen on your side, vote for my song Crows fans yourself a favor You need this as well. It's effectively your grandfather. How could you possibly not take.
Speaker 5: Up this opportunity to jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page. And I would suggest this, don't fall for Hazy's bs because you like to win and sometimes you're a little obnoxious when you do, and no one wants to see that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I'm really fearing right now.
Speaker 8: I had a lead of six and now it's thirteen apiece and you're on the furge of taking the lead for.
Speaker 7: The first time.
Speaker 4: Just don't carry on, is all I would suggest to you.
Speaker 8: Please help me out here at Jody and Hazy on Instagram. We're going to reveal the winning song at eight o'clock. Get the red helt Chili pepers can't stop or the offspring pretty fly for a white Guy'll say it.
Speaker 7: Once again, puppies from my song? Do you like puppies? I'm desperate? Jis I'm desperate. I'm desperate.
Speaker 5: It's like putting candy in front of a kid and walking out the room and saying, don't touch the candy until I get back.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna ever stop.
Speaker 7: Yes, I ate the candy and also stole the headphones.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 5: And then complained about having a dumby ache because you ate the headphones.
Speaker 4: You got confused?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Sevent twenty eight, we're gonna reveal the winning song just after eight o'clock. Big news coming from overseas. This has been the ongoing Jodes for a long term Ari Matthew.
Speaker 4: Pepper, Yes and Rip Matthew Perry.
Speaker 5: So Matthew Perry's assistant, Two doctors, and two alleged drug dealers, including the so called ketamine Queen of Los Angeles, have been arrested over his death.
Speaker 8: How's that I found something? So when this was all going through, I was like, how are they going to lock someone in? How are they going to find it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But here we are, here, we are So the five face charges including conspiracy to distribute ketamine over allegations they supplied the fifty four year old with the illegal drugs in the final weeks of his life. Now, this is going to blow your mind. Matthew Perry paid one hundred thousand dollars for seventy vials of ketamine before he spiraled out of control on the last four days of his life.
Speaker 7: A question without notice, and this might test a few of it. What's a vile a violince like.
Speaker 5: A science tube? Can you remember back in science at Beckham Primary School? No?
Speaker 7: Right, So again, a question without notice? Would he ketamine? Rejected?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You injected. So it's like it's like a horse drug. It's really really.
Speaker 7: Strung pretending I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm also a question of that because I'm interested. Was he medicinally injecting or was he using it recreationally?
Speaker 4: And you know.
Speaker 5: Recreationally because because well it was it was supplied by a combination of doctors and drug dealers, so they all knew what they were doing. And one of the doctors said, I wonder how much this moron will play. One of the doctors in a text message said I wonder how much this moron will pay, let's find out. So that I mean, he was obviously the victim of addiction. And it's interesting because he maintained that he was sober for the last couple of years. He wrote a book talking about sobriety. So obviously it just got the better. And this is addiction, right, just sneaks up on you can get the better of you. But unbelievable stuff. So apparently, from September to October last year, one of the doctors is alleged to have distributed about twenty vals of ketamine to Matthew Perry in exchange for eighty three thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 7: Oh god, can I can ask another question. If it's a horse drug, what's it supposed to do the horses.
Speaker 4: Tranquilize, tranquilize them, sedate with them.
Speaker 3: People use it in surgery to like a sedative, so it can often be used to calm people for surgeries and micro doses, small doses.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So apparently got too expensive Matthew through the doctors, so he turned to this ketamine queen of Los Angeles and she sold fifty voles for seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: So she obviously dropped her price.
Speaker 5: Wow from what the professionals, the alleged professionals were charging in. But there were signs though, I think on his Twitter or Instagram and the lead up he was just doing really random things, erratic stuff. Yeah, like really and it was like whoa, and I think all the people the comments were like are you okay?
Speaker 3: And the friends reunion, he was a bit of a mess. He's crying in all sorts and not very well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was a hot mess. So do drugs kids.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the strong message from this big news coming out of States.
Speaker 7: There you go. That is the latest, and no doubt it will be ongoing.
Speaker 5: Regards Matthew Perry, Yeah, absolutely, Well, these people are in a bit of trouble, especially if you're a certified medical doctor supplying ketamine to an l A star boy.
Speaker 7: I need to do something and I'm very much due here.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm afraid that you threw yourself a bit of a pity party at about half half US seven and so that might have helped your core.
Speaker 7: It's not the worst thing that's ever happened.
Speaker 8: The worst thing was probably sort of at this time last year where you threw out that you said for the sake of.
Speaker 7: My mental health. For for my song, you said I'm very very flat.
Speaker 4: I did say it was very very flat and I needed to do that. You can't, Well, you just did it.
Speaker 7: I did, and I've tried to appeal to the crow's faithful God. Showdown.
Speaker 4: We After you said, guys, come on rally.
Speaker 7: Around me, I said, if you like puppies.
Speaker 4: All right, So two songs this week.
Speaker 5: We both had shows colors themes, if that makes sense, and mind black white and.
Speaker 4: Tell yours blue, gold and red.
Speaker 8: Yes, So Jody pretty phill for a whiet guy, makes sense, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 7: Mine was that can't stop by the red cha. I need this so.
Speaker 4: Bad, By the way, stop carrying on.
Speaker 7: It's thirteen at once age it was thirteen seven.
Speaker 4: It's okay, stop living in the past. It's fine.
Speaker 7: I can't help. But I was so confident. I was so much happy back then. I a good feeling about this one, though, Zoey, here we go.
Speaker 3: There was a shift in votes after there was because of the puppy pity putty, but you were pretty well on top. And then Hazey got a lot of it's after that.
Speaker 7: Redamption.
Speaker 9: But don't you got more.
Speaker 3: That puts you in the lead for the first time this year.
Speaker 5: Damn sane and I mean, do you know this is doubly hard for you because you played the puppy card and you still lost.
Speaker 7: I've got to get violent next time. I'm gonna send some threats out there. I've tried being nice. People. I get it.
Speaker 8: They like I get what's going on. You like it's rigged to try and get like I understand.
Speaker 7: Come on, accepted.
Speaker 3: That is voted by the people.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you've just accused the whole Adelaide population of being corrupt.
Speaker 7: See I can be obnoxious in winning and defeat. That was congratulations to you, Joe.
Speaker 4: I know this hurts. I know this hurts you. Please smash play on Offspring.
Speaker 8: Oh my God for fourteen thirteen you're winning song Pretty Fly for a White Guy by the Offspring Ladies. Special time with Week Joes. We catch up with a great Ryan Fitzgerald. There's a bit of extra meeting though. I want it's a showdown because we're speaking to a man who is a genuine showdown specialist.
Speaker 7: Good morning to you.
Speaker 9: Fitz played one showdown?
Speaker 7: Has he? I don't know if you've got.
Speaker 2: My stats here, but I can tell you this was on the bench for three quarters and then Garyieers told me the Crows are up by about two goals going into the lart. It was about midway through the last quarter.
Speaker 7: Hardley was on the ground.
Speaker 2: I was on the exercise I remember they threw to the bench a couple of times and I was on the exercise bike trying to keep myself warm. Then as he said, go on there, get on their son and win this game for us, and I went, yep, no worries. Took a grab show It's about fifteen meters out, basically right in front. Now, this would have put us three goals up. Shanked it out in the fall. They took it down, kicked the goal back to the middle, kicked another goal and got up with about a minute to go.
Speaker 7: There you go. Fitzy goes to the bench to such a beautiful round of a pause. I delisted not long after that. So I love showdowns.
Speaker 2: I love them, and you know, the underdogs always get up, So it's going to be a good night on Saturday night.
Speaker 4: He's a fun fact for you.
Speaker 5: I used to live next door to Garriers when he coached here, and that did and after that game he came next door and he looked that.
Speaker 2: That was all of my IFL coaches seemed to have seen.
Speaker 4: The same thing.
Speaker 8: We were very lucky to yesterday have Joshua Shelley in the studio and he told us a story about him and his housemate and getting a nice little prank plate on them. That is Luke Dan Curbis Mark Keane another one of his Irish mates style Nan Curvis's boat, and the police were involved and they turned up to his house and it got us thinking, you just feel like Ryan Fitzgerald would have been involved in a prank or two, particularly in his Sydney days.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I got into a fair bit of trouble in Sydney for the pranks that I was playing. But there is a video that's circu' I don't know who's got it.
Speaker 7: I don't reckon he James has got the video.
Speaker 2: But I used to love putting a bit of dog poo in wallets and I would go down to the Coochie Foreshore in Sydney in the Eastern suburbs because I didn't like people who lived in the Eastern suburbs because there's a bit of an image problem there, so I would I So basically you would put dog poo in the wallet, Jodes, and then leave the wallet on the esplanade, and you'd have runners going past, and we would videotape them stop, look around and go, oh, I found myself a wallet here, open it up, and then their fingers are just covered in dog pur beston Farris in the year ninety nine, Ryan Fitz for his pranks, and then it got out of hand. I got home from a game once and one of the one of my teammates, had rearranged all the furniture in our house Jades, and I was so tired and over it that I spat the dummy. Then I covered his car windscreen with boot polish, which is really hard to get off. And then it started getting a bit personal. Ended up in a bit physical. We started pushing each other at training in contact. So just with pranks, don't go too far because then you're trying to one up each other. And then you know what that was where my life descended into criminal activity. I ended up rubbing a bank, ram rated a petrol station, and I ended up in silver Water for three years.
Speaker 7: That's funny.
Speaker 4: Look at you now, look at.
Speaker 2: You now to come backstory, Look a look at me now, I'm on over and I'm still a losing.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 8: You burnt my house down. It's a prank, mate, it's a prank. Oh my god, what's wrong with gotcha?
Speaker 7: Gotcha? Come on? Give us it? Give us a clue. Who was it? Who was the other guy?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't know him, You wouldn't know him, wouldn't know him, You wouldn't know him.
Speaker 7: His name was Anthony Lockett.
Speaker 13: All right, I.
Speaker 4: Just got got it. Took me a second. If you go back to the.
Speaker 8: Table, I for one wouldn't be playing pranks on Anthony Locket because he could spin you on his finger and kick you into a different semins.
Speaker 2: The worst thing about that that Joney got it first before.
Speaker 7: Anthony. Anthony. We're talking about relation.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I can't wait for today is hazy to get home and car is going to go, oh my god, someone's kidnapped the kids, and you're just going to go, I don't have.
Speaker 7: Your kids and I don't know.
Speaker 5: Where they are.
Speaker 4: Who's going to get up this weekend?
Speaker 5: I know the Crows have got the warm and the past couple of showdowns, but it's out Porter, it's a.
Speaker 4: Pretty good form.
Speaker 2: Well, they are in great form, so in form they would have to be favorites.
Speaker 7: But the Crows have won.
Speaker 2: The last three showdowns, so I don't know. You've always got to go the underdog in the showdown because they seem to get up. So I'm going for my Crows. We need something in our lives.
Speaker 4: Before before September, before.
Speaker 7: It all finishes up.
Speaker 2: But Porter, later on Fire, I cannot believe that they're sitting second at the moment.
Speaker 7: It's amazing.
Speaker 8: Appreciate your time. Good luck to your crows tomorrow. We'll catch again next week.
Speaker 7: Love you guys, Speak to you then.
Speaker 8: Do you get the feeling that when you compare what happens these days, probably in schools and primary schools, is a lot more PC than what it used to be back in the day.
Speaker 4: I get that gist.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, what a story that's submerged from Melbourne school community has been left outraged for a cherished lollipop man was banned from high fiving students following a parent complaint, of course, about the innocent gesture. See this absolute prince of a man when he hold up the lollipop yes, no, stay go. He just give the kids a little high five as they go through. He was a hero, changing lives, shaping the future. Parent complaints, and he's not allowed to do anything anymore.
Speaker 4: So he's just got to stand there and hold his poll and that's it.
Speaker 8: Nothing more hold his poll at Oh my gosh, you just got to be so careful when you use that sentence when you're talking about school kids. So yes, he has to hold his sign and not say a thing. Okay, okay, bursting dreams.
Speaker 7: That's peace.
Speaker 4: That was, isn't it. That's ridiculous one.
Speaker 7: Parent, it's always one of the worst one.
Speaker 8: Well, I saw the lollipop man and I think he might have been dealing drugs.
Speaker 7: No, he just gave the kid up high five. You think about what used to happen back in the day. Yeah, it's very very love. I'm going to put it out there. Oh here, we got belted.
Speaker 8: We We were at a school and a teacher in my early primary school he used to belt the crap out of us really like not a little slap on the leg like I remember sort of getting sideways inverted and I think she almost dislocated her shoulder. Won't time she was gone so art it didn't really hurt, but I think it would bruise me. And the worst thing you could do was laugh. I swear sometimes she her name was missus Walker, and she would get a run up, sometimes.
Speaker 4: A run out.
Speaker 7: I feel like she'd get a run up to belt me on the bum sometimes. Can you imagine?
Speaker 8: Can you imagine that sort of stuff happening right now? Can I imagine if my three year old door to get belted? Yeah, God, come running?
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, you'd run up and belt missus Walker.
Speaker 7: Very Actually, no, I will let it slide, bod He's probably told you to shut up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a very different time, is there, isn't it? Producers?
Speaker 5: Are we? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I hadn't art.
Speaker 4: He's been out of school for eight minutes, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, Okay, it's been eight years.
Speaker 9: Actually I'm feeling very old.
Speaker 3: I had an art teacher who was very colorful, and he is very colorful language teacher, classic art teacher.
Speaker 4: I mean, they're creative types.
Speaker 5: Let them go so true, he will be stoned like the lollipop man.
Speaker 3: But the school did try and sack him for having tattoos, which I thought was insane.
Speaker 2: On an art teacher.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he used to stay pretty quiet, and we'd get louder and louder and roudier and round here, and then he'd just sit back from his churin and yell out all right, shut up and off, it's generally found upon.
Speaker 4: Can't be doing that, No, you can't.
Speaker 5: I mean I went to an all girls school in Hobart and it was called Ogilvy, but we were nicknamed Ogilvy God.
Speaker 8: And it was a different time back then too. Remember you got in trouble for flashing your ankles.
Speaker 4: I'm not even telling my story now.
Speaker 12: No,