Speaker 1: On scoring lives Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panehy Show. We have a packed program for you coming up tonight.
Speaker 2: Fresh from a massive.
Speaker 3: Winning court against the Guardian newspaper, the Great Douglas Murray will be here and he'll be covering everything from the Left spat wire against Elon Musk to the horrific scenes out of Syria in local news. Electricity bills are about to increase further with a nine percent jump for many customers.
Speaker 2: Gary Hardgrave will have the details and.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss calls to court an American tourist over a baby bombat stunt. The laters from the US will be always insightfuled Bertie Elga Sagon and later in the hour kinsisco Field with royal and celebrity news, including a much loved pop star under attack for praising Tucker Carlson and Tonight's Left is Losing It.
Speaker 2: Has a non binary musical flavor.
Speaker 3: And we can't get enough of They their energy, But first, the Australian Energy Regulator has approved an increase of up to nine percent to the maximum price that energy providers are allowed to charge their customers as the nation's energy grid becomes increasingly expensive to run amid Labour's renewables push, Climate Change and Energy Minister Chris Bowen had this handy hint for Australians struggling with energy costs.
Speaker 4: And I think these figures show an important opportunity to remind Australians that you can do better and shop around for a better deal. Now we've made it easier in the Albanezi government to switch energy providers. And there are two websites which are very useful.
Speaker 3: Joining me now for more on this the Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave, Gary Shop, thanks for that advice, Chris mo And how out of touch is this clown?
Speaker 1: He thinks he's completely in touch, but he's living in a non real world. He's an activist, he is not a ministry. He doesn't care about every day Australians and it's pretty evident every time he speaks. You know, I remember the days before we had expensive energy, we had coal fired power energy and we were just able to nowly switch we wanted was the one on the wall where we flicked the switch and it always came on and the bill didn't shock us as much as it does now, and I for the love and we don't understand why somebody in politics isn't saying clearly, well, you know what, let's go back to that. Let's go back to coal fired power. Let's burn that beautiful black coal we've got in the ground just a few hundred kilometers to the northwest of where I am here in Brisbane. Let's burn plenty of that. Let's create more cheap electricity, baseload power. Let's get our industries going. And the whole tariff thing, all of this stuff doesn't matter because unless we're actually making stuff in Australia at a cheap and competitive price, now over see is going to buy from us, and we keep buying all this cheap stuff from overseas because we're so done expensive and the number one reason is electricity. Look, I know you can get rid of Bowen, you can get rid of him tomorrow. But the trouble is the policy is wrong and the Left are pandering to activists, they're pandering to zelots. They've now got to start to actually deal with what common sense everyday Australians want, and that is cheaper power, reliable power, and where it's at, you know, We had hundreds of thousands of people in Southeast Queen's Name without electricity in the last week because of that cyclone and the floods. Those two events ironically save them a power bill. I mean, is this Chris Bowen's idea the cheapest way to get cheaper electricity is just to turn the power off. Is that the switch he really means? I think, turn him off, get rid of this government and start to get real. And I want Peter Dunton to get real on this. So forget the renewable stuff. Let's get on to baseload power, coal fired power.
Speaker 3: I say, well, Peter Dutton has called for Chris Bowen's sacking today, is called on the Prime Minister to remove his minister.
Speaker 2: But he's not going to do that. We know that.
Speaker 3: And I think Peter Dutton needs to look at his own party's policies because yes, they've got nuclear there which provides base load power, but they've still signed up to net zero goals. They're still part of the Paris Climate Deal, and you just.
Speaker 2: Can't provide cheap, reliable.
Speaker 3: Energy and make that your top priority when you're signed up to these green schemes. Now, let's turn our attention to the Trump tariff debacle. Former Foreign Minister Bob Carr, who's an avid Trump hater, but he had this to say on the ABC's seven point thirty last night.
Speaker 1: I don't think we should have retaliatory tariffs regular in America. We shouldn't delude ourselves that America regards us as special.
Speaker 3: This comes after Foreign Minister Penny Wong revealed that she learned about Australia being denied a tariff exemption from the media.
Speaker 2: Gary and Anthony.
Speaker 3: Albernizi Is also revealed that he hasn't been able to get a phone call with the president. With President Trump, I've got to say, Gary, I'm not shocked. We've had the Prime Minister, We've had a number of his senior ministers over the years make some really idiotic anti Trump statements, shortsighted, reckless and if they thought that wasn't going to have an impact, they're wrong. It may have not made the difference, but it certainly isn't helping right now, and it speaks volumes that the Prime Minister can't even get a phone call with the President right now.
Speaker 1: Well, sure it does. There's nothing special in a relationship and look let's face it, the Red Publican's emblem is an elephant, and Trump has an elephant like memory about all of this stuff. And why wouldn't he. I mean, look at the way we've turned our back on the United States in recent times, at the international events. We've sided with the terrorists in Gaza. We've not sided with America trying to bring about peace there. We've gone exactly the opposite on these international issues which America would normally have relied upon us to stick with them. Now, look, it's fine, we can make our own mind up about these things. But we've gone the wrong way with all these things. And knowing that Trump was on about tariffs and seeing it as a way of stopping what he sees as a rip off of American consumers and all these things. I mean, there's a lot of irony in there. And I'm all for free trade, but reckless free trade has not actually helped Australia. And the problem, reader, is this that we have signed up, as you say to Paris, China doesn't, India doesn't, Indonesia doesn't, America is out. We should be making a statement that we are far more likely to be in partnership with America the biggest economy in the world than anywhere else in the world. And if the two big economies that China and America, America and China are not in Paris, why are we in it? So we're not actually even showing that we think the relationship between Australia and America is anything else than a one way street. It's what we can get from them.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what.
Speaker 1: They're telling us, to smarten up our get off our backside and start making a bit of effort for ourselves. And oh, by the way, put Australia first. I think if we had that rhetoric coming out of the mouths of this crazy Prime minister in his government and his foreign minister, maybe things might be a bit better today.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine if we had an Australia first approach, if the top priority was yep, our living standards, making sure we had cheap energy, well paid jobs, getting maximum value for being blessed with natural resources, it would be one of the most prosperous populations anywhere in the world. With the amount of uranium cold gas that we're sitting on top of. As it should be, as it should be now, Gary, Before you go. I've got to get your input into this debate that's been raging today. There's calls to deport an American hunting influencer, Sam Jones, who claims to be a wildlife biologist and environmental scientist.
Speaker 2: Now she posted a now deleted.
Speaker 3: Video of herself stealing a baby wombat from its mother, laughing as the distressed wombat ran after her baby.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look at the clip.
Speaker 1: Just caught a baby wombat.
Speaker 7: Look at the mother.
Speaker 8: It's like, oh, chased it.
Speaker 9: After Thank.
Speaker 10: Okay, mama's right there, she's pissed.
Speaker 11: Let's let them go.
Speaker 3: Gary, I just was so enraged when I saw that.
Speaker 2: That is just gross.
Speaker 3: I don't care if there was no malice, it's still cruel dangling that poor baby wombat and obviously distressing the poor mother. I don't know if deportation is the punishment, but it's certainly something that deserves to be criticized heavily.
Speaker 2: I've only got twenty seconds. What's your take.
Speaker 1: I was on the kids show Wombat in the late seventies early eighties. I'm passionate about wombats. There are an endangered species, but the inhumanity of stealing a Joey Wombat from the Mother should actually get as much punishment as we can probably meet her, so deport never have a back. I don't know, but it's disgusting, simply disgusting.
Speaker 2: We're on the Unity ticket there.
Speaker 3: Gary Hardgrave, thanks for your time tonight. Cheers joining me now is one of the finest thinkers of his generation.
Speaker 2: Best selling author Douglas.
Speaker 3: Murray, Douglas, you've just had a comprehensive victory against The.
Speaker 2: Guardian will delve into that.
Speaker 3: Surely it was a total and utter humiliation for the publication.
Speaker 2: But let's start in the.
Speaker 3: US, where the attacks against Elon Musk have intensified. His companies, including x and Tesla, are also under attack. Or because he's part of the Trump administrations, those who are once formed over him a few years ago are laying the boots in now. Even aging rocker Bob Geldof has launched into an extraordinary tirade, saying that Elon Musk is literally taking food out of the mouths of starving children.
Speaker 12: The richest man in the world have decided to take away an of the life support systems of the most fun of the poorest children on the planet, quite literally take the last food from their mouth, quite literally, take the bandages of the gang raped woman, quite literally. Stop AIDS five million eights offerers getting their things so they will die in a matter of weeks.
Speaker 5: This is the USIID.
Speaker 12: This is Trump and Moscow and all those.
Speaker 2: Other creeps Douglas quite literally.
Speaker 13: That's an example, isn't it of the unbelievable hyperbole and rancid insult that is now allowed to pass for public discourse or public discussion. Everybody, you can see that the ambition of Elon Musk and his Department of Government Efficiency is to stop obscene government waste from the US federal government, which is of course not just It's not just random money that comes out of the air. It is the US taxpayers money. And there isn't a case of Elon Musk trying to take food out of the mouth of starving children or stop people dying. There is simply an effort after effort that is going on in DC, and goodness knows, there is such an entrenched bureaucracy there that it is extremely hard to do. But there is simply an effort by him to stop the obscene waste of American taxpayer money. Now as Musk himself has said there have been occasions where they've they've canceled a project and then discovered that that was a mistake and uncanceled. The example he gave was recently in the White House was there was there was an ebola prevention program that was was one of things that was cut, and they realized that was a mistake, as he as he said, you know, everyone's anti ebola, and they reinstated the program. So it's inevitable that if you're going to cut in a bureaucracy this obscenely large and wasteful and try to lose up to two trillion of that overspend that the US does every year, it's in evident they're going to be some mistakes around the edges, but a doge a mask of trying to rectify them.
Speaker 5: Why it is just just why it is the case.
Speaker 13: That so many celebrities and activists and others should regard this as controversial is very striking. It is not possible for America to keep paying more in paying down its debt on its borrowing than it does on its military. It's not possible for America to remain in that situation, and it should be highly desirable that the world's superpower does not remain a heavily indebted and overspending nation. I don't understand why so many people aren't that difficult to get.
Speaker 3: And this is what the American people voted for. That's something else. They seemed more to understand that we just had an election and the president has a mandate to do precisely what he's doing.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you about Syria.
Speaker 3: There's just horrific scenes coming out of that country, the torture and slaughter of religious minorities. Sadly, it's all too predictable. Tulsy Gabbard, amongst others, warned about precisely this happening, but it seems not everybody was aware. Rory Stewart and Alistair Campbell, we're all too happy to do a softball interview with Islam Asmad al Sahara.
Speaker 2: Let's have a look.
Speaker 7: It's strange for me sitting with you because we were both in Iraq together in two thousand and three, but we were on different states. I was part of the American British occupation and you were fighting for al Qaeda against the occupation, and I never mentioned I would sit down like this to talk to you this week. What do you reflect over time on this experience and looking back over these years on that moment.
Speaker 3: And Rory Stewart posted this on x about the interview with the Jihades, saying, amazing interview, a real privileged to be back in Syria, stunning turn of events and the most incredible story with so much unknown for the future. I mean, really they describe this man as a fighter turned president Douglas. Are these two just incredibly naive or incredibly thick?
Speaker 2: There are no are there any other options at this point?
Speaker 5: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 13: I mean, Alison Campbell is just a deranged maniac by his own admission.
Speaker 5: Rory Stewart is a clever guy.
Speaker 13: But just look at that, look at that extraordinary.
Speaker 5: Thing he refers to himself.
Speaker 13: When he was the government, the governor I think of Nazaria Province for a time after the two thousand and three war, he describes himself as being part of the occupation of forces and then the g has turned president as being anti occupation.
Speaker 5: Now, if you.
Speaker 13: Start from the premise that most people think occupation sounds like a bad thing and being anti occupation sounds like a good thing, that makes Rory Stewart, the self confessed.
Speaker 5: Bad guy and the g head.
Speaker 13: Is that just the kind of freedom fighter let's throw off the evil oppressor colonialists type. What a way to frame yourself, your country that war, and in particular, what a wonderful way to frame the.
Speaker 5: Man that you're interviewing. I mentioned on X this past week.
Speaker 13: If Rory Stuart and Alistair Campbell had been interviewing somebody who voted for Brexit in twenty sixteen, or somebody who even voted for Trump in twenty twenty four, they would.
Speaker 5: Have thrown everything at them. It would have been a full donating.
Speaker 13: Rage of hostile questions and hostile framings.
Speaker 5: Of the interview subject.
Speaker 13: But you have a Ghadist in front of you who's just overtaken Syria, and it's all fawning and soft balls, and it's really indicative of where a significant portion actually of the sort of centrist political class still is. And it's all about the usual thing, self loathing, self blame. No one can do anything bad unless the West makes them do so. And you know, then lo and behold, the completely predictable happens, and the Ghadist who takes over the Syrian government under his watch, of course, ethnic minorities. It's usual story across the Middle Least. Wherever the Islamists move, everyone else loses. Whether it's Christians, whether it's minority Islamic sects, whether it's any other minority. Everybody loses when the Islamists advance. And it's just so sad that, as it were in Roy Stewart's terms, after all of these years, indeed, after all of these years, we've learned so little.
Speaker 3: So little, and learnt so little from similar experiences elsewhere.
Speaker 2: That just gosh.
Speaker 3: From someone who comes from the Middle East, I'm continuously shocked by just how naive educated people can be on that region. Now let's go to the UK.
Speaker 2: We're reformed.
Speaker 3: They've gone from recording spectacular pole numbers. There was a pole where they were leading everybody. They were leading the Tories in every national poll at one stage. But now they're in the midst of this damaging internal row between Nigel Farage and Rubert law Law Douglas. Can they recover from this? Can they be the dominant Conservative force in the UK? And what is this clash.
Speaker 2: All about is just a matter of egos.
Speaker 13: It's actually a little early to say you're right, Reform has been pulling extraordinarily well in recent weeks. And as I see it, there's always in small parties, you know, new parties, there's always a lot of churn and turmoil and actually saying the Spectator this week, you know it sort of it requires quite a microscope sometimes to get under what's actually going on in such internal rows on the right as on the left. But from what I can see, it actually boils down for once to an issue of policy and not of personalities. Nigel Fara seems to have been making a grab for the moderate center of politics, whilst Rupert Lowe has been going in a different direction. And Rupert Lowe has been going very hard actually in Parliament and on social media and someone about issues like the deportation of illegal migrants in the UK. Now Nigel Farage has been reacting to these statements of Rupert Lowe's by increasingly, it seems, giving interviews in which he says that it's just not possible to deport all of the illegal migrants who are in the UK and he's not going to get into that discussion. I think that is a very very interesting difference. As I say, maybe Farage is simply trying to tack to the political center, and maybe Rupert Lowe is trying to appeal more to the right. Maybe they're both saying what they just actually think. But it is a very very interesting disagreement because to my mind, if you say we have perhaps millions of people in the country illegally, many of whom have been carrying out acts of criminality, all of whom carried out an act of criminality by breaking into the country illegally, then they should be made to leave. It seems to me that's a perfectly reasonable policy. Night or Farage is clearly terrified of the policy or of saying that, and.
Speaker 5: So instead he's saying, well, you know, it just can't be done.
Speaker 13: I think there's not much point of a party of the right, particular one to the right of the Conservatives, that simply says we're going to sit back and not do anything about the existential threats to our country. So I think it is actually beyond personalities for once, there's a serious rift here on the right, and it's going to be very interesting to see because either Reform can continue to be a party where people who are opposed to the mainstream narrative recent decades can put their trust or it isn't and it falls apart, as so many small parties have before.
Speaker 2: Yes, it needs to decide where it stands on that issue.
Speaker 3: That is an important one. And got to say I'm pretty surprised by Nigel Faraja's.
Speaker 2: Stance on that.
Speaker 3: Now I mentioned the Guardian newspaper. They've made a big song in dance about leaving X. They said that was because the platform was full of disinformation and misinformation. Well it's the Guardian that has had to issue a fullsome apology for disinformation misinformation. The apology has been to you, Douglas, and from what I understand, a big fat check as well, because they falsely accused you of supporting violent racist attacks during anti immigration protests in the UK last year.
Speaker 2: Tell me about this.
Speaker 3: Case, and just before you do, if I could just read from one of the core documents, this is about as comprehensive an apology as one could find. The defendant, through me apologizes unreservedly to mister Murray and it's pleased to set the records straight. It acknowledges that the allegations were false and has agreed to pay substantial damages Douglas, congratulations on the victory.
Speaker 2: How did this come about, Well, it came.
Speaker 13: About because the journalists in question, a man called Kennan Mallick, wrote an article last summer that a very heated and worrying time in the UK, which simply lied about me, simply spread falsehoods about me. And you know, if you're in any kind of public life, you have to get used to quite a lot of rough and tumble, and you know, when you think of reaching for the lawyers, then it's you know, usually quite quite it's quite rare. I think that people, actually, certainly people like me, feel the need to do that. But on this occasion, the colu that the Observer published was so gratuitously false and untrue, and so libelous and damaging actually that I decided I had to take action.
Speaker 2: I'm no fan of.
Speaker 5: The Guardian newspaper group.
Speaker 13: I think that they have whilst they pretend that they are the sort of sole arbiters of what is true, I think they spread an awful amount of a falsehood. But this was so flagrantly false and demonstrably provably false that I did take action, and they tried to defend themselves a bit, but it was completely impossible for them to defend the sloppy journalists Ken and Mallik and his incredibly sloppy and retuperative journalism. And yes they had to make a full apology as you saw at the court in London this week fromis not to repeat the charges and pay what they called substantial damages as well as legal costs. I just think it's very important that people remember that it, you know, to use a phrase that the Guardian is fond of.
Speaker 5: A comment is free, card is free.
Speaker 13: But facts should be sacred and it's not the case that writers for the Guardian newspaper group should simply be allowed to make up things, make up facts, lie, falsify information and get away with it. So I'm very pleased that for once the Observer the Guardian newspaper group have been held to rights.
Speaker 5: I wish you would happen more often.
Speaker 3: Frankly, congratulations from everyone in Australia. I'll speak on behalf of the country. Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 5: It's a great pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thank you still to come.
Speaker 3: Lefty's losing Aird plus which government department is busy treading document The Lights from the US with patilla u La saga On. You're watching the Rider Pannehy Show and it's time for lefties losing it.
Speaker 2: Let's watch this maniac.
Speaker 3: Who brought himself a beautiful Tesla just to destroy it. I'm sure they'll show Elon Musk. One thing you can say about the Model left than the sharpest tools in the shed.
Speaker 8: Armed with a pickaxe and sledgehammer in Seattle Sodo neighborhood, these two fellas went to town on this tesla. The car was left in shambles with shattered windows, massive punctures, and tons of anti Elon Musk graffiti.
Speaker 13: We don't like what Elon Musk is doing.
Speaker 8: This man would only give me his first name, Greg, Greg Greg sorry, but says he actually owns the White Models.
Speaker 9: I bought it just to destroy it.
Speaker 8: And Greg says he coordinated the stunt with his friends because he doesn't like Musk.
Speaker 2: Just wacky, wacky wacky.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine spending all that money just to destroy a car. Elon still gets the profits from that sale, So well done. Time to check in with some young folk about the state of the nation. Let's see if they can articulate their opposition to Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: Do you think that President Trump is making America great again?
Speaker 5: Or is he making it worse?
Speaker 9: No word?
Speaker 5: What is one specific thing that is making America worse?
Speaker 14: Well, there's a lot of things that's good.
Speaker 7: I'm looking for one.
Speaker 11: Increasing funding for the Agriculture Department, DEI training.
Speaker 3: Decreasing funding for agriculture DEI programs. Fantastic choice there, And sadly, the college kids disgracing themselves with absurd of statements are all too common these days. Listen here as these supposedly well educated young adults talk about their favorite revolutions, and they pick ones. Where is the seize power and destroyed women's rights, the rights of religious mind hoorities.
Speaker 2: This is low key terrifying.
Speaker 15: I'll be asking members what their favorite revolutions are.
Speaker 11: I think my favorite revolutions the Iranian Revolution. I think it's really cool. How work?
Speaker 15: What is your favorite revolution Afghanistan twenty twenty two because it defeated American imperialism, works and.
Speaker 3: For and watch as this next simpleton explains that she'd rather go to Palestine than Israel, despite the fact that she's gay.
Speaker 1: Are you queer?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 16: Would you go to Israel?
Speaker 2: I've got to palifying.
Speaker 11: Wait, but if you had the palastin, you'd be thrown off of a building for being gay. Do you love Palestine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Why not?
Speaker 2: And though you wouldn't be allowed to be yourself there.
Speaker 11: I feel like they're not supposed to judge, even if they have a set mindset. It is actually very haram in the Muslim culture for them to judge.
Speaker 2: They're not supposed to judge.
Speaker 3: It's haram to judge or bless so dangerously delusional to Cardiff University.
Speaker 2: Now where a student running.
Speaker 3: For student president well started to run on a communist platform pushing the agenda of the ideology that has slaughtered, starved millions of people. The hammer and sickles should be as unacceptable as the swastika and other Nazi symbols, both of vile ideologies. Something these fools seem incapable of appreciating. This is what happens when you are completely ignorant of history.
Speaker 2: I'm there with.
Speaker 15: Communist students for across the world and the West to officially launch the start of the campaign. Where are we run in for student union president at Cardiff University. I'm running the communist program, so our first demand is key capitalism off campus. This means an end to the margetization, the privatization of education.
Speaker 5: Our second demand.
Speaker 2: Is no more cuts, open the books.
Speaker 15: If management says there's no money, then we seek through it. The final demand is for student of the university.
Speaker 2: Let's have a musical interlude.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: We brought you this bit of non.
Speaker 3: Binary musical genius a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 11: Energy Energy, Energy, Well, it seems the lefties losing a promotion is seeing this absolute banger gain renewed popularity.
Speaker 3: Everyone wants they their energy.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Bernie Sanders, that old socialist himself, thought it was appropriate to have this performer at a recent event. We've naturally had to bleep out well most of the grotesque lyrics. Name Now, we are seeing violent protests in New York against the Trump administration's crackdown on illegal immigration and the recent detention of anti Israeli, anti Western civilization activist and Columbia University student Mammood Khalil, who authorities intended to deport.
Speaker 6: And the ferals don't like it.
Speaker 3: Now, among those lefties losing it is a man who wants to be the next mayor of New York, Zoran Mamdani and here he is screaming at borders. Tom Homan, let's bring in journalists and author Batiola Sagon Battia. This guy is an elected official and assemblyman and he's carrying on like this.
Speaker 14: Unfortunately, a lot of American politics right now is elected officials trying to get their Twitter moment. We're seeing Twitter politics everywhere where. People just want that clip so that they can show their online audience Look at me, Look at what I accomplished. Look I'm out there defending these principles and so forth, when honestly, this stuff is only popular on social media. The American people overwhelmingly chose Donald Trump because he promised to get rid of the no good necks. He promised to get rid of criminals, violent criminals who had come here illegally, and he's living up to that promise every single day. Tom Holman is a real hero. This is a person who waited his whole life for this job, and he's doing it with a smile on his face, and he absolutely loves it rita. When the lefties lose it on him, he talks about it all the time. He's like, bring it on. I'm going to service the American people and so you have a real split screen here.
Speaker 2: Between these lefty politicians.
Speaker 14: Catering to an online audience which is minuscule in real life, and then of course the MAGA movement, which is representing where the vast majority of Americans are at.
Speaker 3: Now, we've got plenty more serious issues to discuss, but let's just have a little bit of fun here, and we've got more profia that Donald Trump is the funniest president we've ever had ever watching he as the Irish Prime Minister. Prime Minister Martin is asked about Rosi o'donald moving to Island. She has fled America, another win for the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: Watched this exchange is known.
Speaker 16: For very happy, fun loving people. Great out your beginning in this room right now that I've met. Why in the world would you let Rosie or Donald move to Ireland? Did you just do a lower your happiness?
Speaker 9: Love? Thank you?
Speaker 15: I like that question.
Speaker 4: Do you know who she is?
Speaker 5: To get back her up, to get better up?
Speaker 3: I just love this entire story, the way the clash started years ago. I remember Donald Trump being questioned about his comments about Rosie o'donald when he was running in twenty and sixteen and now it ends with her fleeing the country and the President making jokes about it in the Oval office.
Speaker 14: It was such a great Trump moment because you know, when he first like understood what the question was, there was a moment where he was like quite right, and then he was like, great.
Speaker 5: Question, I love that question.
Speaker 14: Ye Like, there was a moment where he was pretending to take it like totally, totally seriously. He has an amazing sense of humor, and you know, I really do think that even a lot of people who didn't vote for him are finally coming around and admitting this guy is hilarious. He knows how to work a room. His comedic timing is impeccable, and it is so great. I mean, this is how you win a feud, right, You make the other person leave the greatest country on her.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, You've got to give us some props because at least she followed through with what she said she was going to do. We've had so many of these celebrities and activists who have threatened to leave as if anyone would give a.
Speaker 2: Damn, but they don't.
Speaker 3: She actually followed through, So I think, you know, it's a win win for the country, and perhaps for Rosie as well.
Speaker 2: Maybe she'll be happier in Ireland. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think what she discovers what a socially conservative country is that abortion is only available on demand in the first trimester, even stricter than Mississippi Batia. So once she learned some of those things, she might start becoming an activist in Ireland. Now this story is disturbing. This is from Politico. They are reporting that a senior official at us AID instructed the agency staff to convene at the former headquarters for an all day group effort to destroy documents. An email sent to us aids Acting executive director Eric carr It says, shred as many documents first and reserve the burn bags for when the shredder becomes unavailable or needs a break.
Speaker 2: What is going on? And is Pam Bondi doing anything about this?
Speaker 14: It's so amazing. I mean, it really makes you wonder what were they up to there in addition to the waste frighten abuse that's been uncovered by Elon Musk. You know, it's great because at this point Secretary of State Marco Rubio has now taken control of USAID. He's gone through all of the programs. They asked many of them, and then they kept the ones that they felt reflected our values globally. And I think that was really the right approach. There's no greater patriot than Mark or Rubio. He knows exactly what he's doing, but he also brings a real maturity to the role, and so I'm sure he will get to the bottom of whatever nonsense and nefariousness is happening there.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Just quickly on the Canadians, they seem to have delusions of grandeur. They've tariffs on American products, but they feel it's almost an act of war if their products are similarly tariffed.
Speaker 2: What's the lightest on this stat.
Speaker 14: So President Trump has been using tariffs in three very important ways. He's been using them in order to achieve other goals, like, for example, limiting the number of illegal immigrants crossing from Mexico or the amount of fentanyl that's entering the country and is so deadly to so many Americans. That's the first goal. The second goal is to generate revenue. He wants to make money from these tariffs. And the third is President Trump absolutely loathes when the United States is treated like a patsy, and that is basically what we have in our trade relations with many many countries whose tariffs on us are so much higher than our tariffs on them. It's not fair. There's a fundamental feeling of this is unfair. If we are importing huge number amounts of stealing aluminum from Canada and they're putting tariffs on our steal and aluminum going into Canada, that's not fair. And so I think what President Trump wants is to use tariffs in all of these ways to have a more equitable relationship, trade relationship that prioritizes Americans. I'll just make one more quick point on this. You know, for a generation, we have seen the downward mobility of America's working class as we shifted from an economy based in manufacturing to an economy whose largest share is in finance, meaning that people who own a lot of assets are very wealthy and working class people are poor. That is unacceptable, and President Trump is saying this will not stand. I want a strong manufacturing base because I want the hardest working Americans to have a fair shot at the American dream. And what we're seeing in the stock market is Wall Street absolutely losing it that for the first time in sixty years, the president is not on his knees servicing them, but wants labor to have a fair shot. This is an absolutely revolutionary president. And of course the elites are going crazy. Wall Street is losing it this time, Rita, and they need to hold the line and stop undermining our president.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I think yeah, wall Street knew this was coming because everything he is doing he said he was going to do throughout the election campaign and before, so there are no surprises here. I think the only surprise is that it's actually following through with those promises, because as we know with politicians, sometimes.
Speaker 2: They can promise the world and not deliver.
Speaker 3: But thus far, whatever you think of Donald Trump, he has been implementing what he said he'll do and.
Speaker 2: We're going to see the results.
Speaker 3: But Tia, you personally caused a bit of a stir online in recent days coming out very strongly against Andrew and Tristan Tate, who.
Speaker 2: Are huge online figures and.
Speaker 3: Seen as center right conservative influences these days. They're certainly outspoken on a range of political social issues. Tell me why you say Andrew Tate and his brother should be owned by Conservatives.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't they center right be a broad church.
Speaker 14: It absolutely should be. It should be broad enough to include beautiful, loving, same sex couples who are raising children in a loving religious or just middle class home with two parents. Sure, we should have a broad tent. Andrew Taitough, as far as I can tell, agrees with the left. He thinks that what it means to be a man is to beat up women. I mean, that's the left position, right, is that masculinity itself is a crime. Masculinity itself is violence. Right, that's what the left thinks, and that's what he thinks. He says, he's a real man, and he thinks that somehow it's not masculine to protect women. Suppoor, women have a family, raised children. I mean, what it means to be a man is to protect and defend. That's what the testosterone is for. And this is a man who uses his testosterone to beat up the vulnerable and then brag about it. It's utterly disgusting. And I think it is so cool that so many conservatives have done what the left would never do to one of their own, and they have simply said, this is not part of our movement. This goes too far. This is exactly where the red line is and we don't want you.
Speaker 2: Well, Battia.
Speaker 3: Ronda Santis, the Florida governor is certainly on your side here has said the Tate Brothers are not welcome in Florida.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, Rita, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Still to come.
Speaker 3: A much loved pop star is under attack for praising Tucker Carlson. Kinsey Schofel would join us with the details. Welcome back joining me now, celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, The data is in and it's bad news for Megan Markle and her new reality series, which was viewed by just five hundred and twenty six thousand household in the first five days it was available on Netflix. You compare that to the two point one million viewers that the Sussex's twenty twenty two documentary Harry and Meghan got for the same period, and even that figure wasn't great. We've got to say with love, Meghan is been widely panned and mocked and we're now even seeing parodies.
Speaker 16: Always pick fresh flowers right outside your window if you have a garden outside.
Speaker 5: You don't. I made these yesterday.
Speaker 1: I just love feeding people.
Speaker 5: I almost forgot a little flower dust Kinsey.
Speaker 3: We can only hope season two will have more compelling content.
Speaker 10: Reader That's Lefty is losing It gets more hits than that in like the first half an hour, and it's uploaded.
Speaker 5: Those are not three.
Speaker 10: Numbers for Meghan Markel and I do think that Netflix has to be pulling their hair out right now thinking about all of the money that they've invested in Pair and what's the return on investmentment, a lot of negative press, and alienating themselves from relationships that maybe they could have had with the real working royals who are producing documentaries like Queen Camilla's domestic violence documentaries and Prince William's homelessness documentaries. I feel like they really made a mistake here and picked the wrong horse.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they keep picking the wrong horse or horses when it comes to Harry and Meghan and writing them these big fat checks and then being shocked when the returns aren't there. Disney is having its own problems. They're finally releasing the latest adaptation of Snow White, but they're scaling back the Hollywood premiere of the film, Kinsey, why.
Speaker 10: Is that Because Rachel Zegler is a pr nightmare. Every time she opens her mouth, it's crisis mode. When it comes to Disney having to backtrack, she's you know, she talks about how this isn't a fairy tale about falling in love with the prince. This is a fairy tale about fighting your own battles. She's so woke. They've gone broke that basically, I don't even know if they can afford the big premiere this time. But you've seen Disney really scaling back on some of the Walk ideology that they'd come to accept over the last few years.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Actress and songstress Gwen Stefani has copped a tsunami of hate because she reposted an interview featuring Tucker Carlson on X and praised it for its enlightening, intelligent, beautiful content. The left really are just so intolerant and closed minded, Kinsey. They think they own celebrities, and if they ever deviate from a leftists viewpoint, they are mercilessly attacked. Some of the comments she's getting are just unhinged.
Speaker 10: They are, and she's complimenting a conversation about christ I mean, she's complimenting a conversation about religion, a beautiful conversation about God, and she's being torn apart. And you and I both know that the ultimate objective is to scare her into shutting up. So you know, she's being persecuted basically over religion. I would expect more in today's society, But you know, what can she do other than hope that people I guess will take up for her.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's so right theout hoping to silence her if she has any other ideas in this area. But I think it's also a warning to every other high profile person, whether they're a singer or an athlete in the media somehow to not say anything that is anything other than leftist opinion. If you're going to say anything about social issues or political issues, it better be from the left or you're going to cop this treatment. I bet you there will be a multitude of articles bagging her as well. Just wait and sane. They might talk about it on Monday. Now, Taylor Swift has gone to ground. A source has told The Daily Mouth that the pop star is in hiding after being dragged into Blake Lively's legal drama with Justin Baldoni, and that she isn't really talking to any of her.
Speaker 2: Friends at the moment. Surely this isn't the case.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's unpleasant for her to be dragged into this legal stash. It seems like she had very little to do with it, but to be in hiding that must be a bit of hyperbole.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, Taylor and Travis are used to peacocking. I do think it's surprising that we haven't seen them for a for a few days, a few weeks at least. I do think that in this scenario, Taylor was traumatized by the Kim and Kanye fight and she sees similarities in the Blake and Justin drama and doesn't want to be anywhere near it. And there are interviews where like Justin Baldoni says, yeah, she helped me cast young Blake. I do think she had more to do with this production than she's let on. And this is not a fight you want to be in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of, no, especially when it's your side that's losing. And Blake Lively is losing this fight inspectacular fashion.
Speaker 2: And for a while they look like she turned things around.
Speaker 3: Now, before you go We've got to talk a little bit about Beyonce. Tickets for her upcoming Cowboy Carter tour are apparently not selling as well as one would expect. Many fans are complaining that the prices are just too high, and Beyonce has even been accused of being greedy.
Speaker 10: I am surprised that the amount of tickets that are available even here in Los Angeles, because Los Angeles is like you go just because you want to see the other Remember Megan Markle tworking at the Beyonce concert. You know you're going to see other celebrities there. But I think it's the country music that's not attracting people. Do you want to pay that much money and not get well.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not really country music, girl, I know it's not country music, can we I know she won Country Album of the Year or whatever and that was a travesty.
Speaker 2: But whatever you think about that music, whether.
Speaker 3: You love it, you hate it, you're indifferent to it, let's stop calling it country because she's about as country as I am.
Speaker 2: Blonde.
Speaker 3: Kinsey Schofield, always a pleasure. Thanks for your time tonight, and that's it from me. I'll see you at nine pm tomorrow Night. For Left, he's losing it up. Next is Newsnight,