Speaker 1: It looks like it's going to be a poncho night at the g for the prize taken on the horse.
Speaker 2: Your control just like to say good night from control.
Speaker 3: All right, we're on the seven, three or four bus this morning. Welcome one and all back your control.
Speaker 4: Please join us if you like.
Speaker 5: Do not make me eat the angry bus driver. I will turn this thing around.
Speaker 2: Dad's getting mad.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: We're just coming into the Ashy Ashburn.
Speaker 4: We're rolling down high Street now. We just went past.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of Wesley kids in the uniforms at the bus stop.
Speaker 5: Join them.
Speaker 2: No, I think I think I might come undone.
Speaker 7: We just just stand next to any young.
Speaker 4: People holding by a threat. We just went past Safeway Ashwood. Now will worst Ashwood? The memories came for did.
Speaker 2: You have a cap catch a shoplifting there?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Many meis?
Speaker 3: I think you used to get on the social called service one hundred. How would you do service one hundred to the front end?
Speaker 4: Please? Service one hundred.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 1: If you're a shot through out there and you're at Woollies or Carls and you hear the service one hundred, they're under you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're in strike. What were your first jobs.
Speaker 7: I've worked at Gloria Jeans at the Glen. I got fired because.
Speaker 2: He's to steal the cakes at the Glen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a time.
Speaker 2: At the Glenn. I should go to the Glen. I think it's had to blow up.
Speaker 4: Jace, What about you?
Speaker 1: I was at David Jones selling expensive TV's to old people.
Speaker 2: You get that job?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I rocked up my Simpsons tired, nailed the job interview.
Speaker 2: You had to be quite boogie to work at David Jones.
Speaker 5: To be fair, My sister was already working.
Speaker 2: There, so I think it was like a recommendation.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Hey, because you know who else is on the bus with us this morning?
Speaker 2: Oh we're here? Oh hang on, we're at the Ashburton Baker's to lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're calling up at Baker's Delight. Just before we get to a special guest. We've got Jack on board. Do you remember Jack called us the other.
Speaker 2: DA Tell me about Jack?
Speaker 1: Jack was I won't say love Jack. Jack had a crush on a girl on a bus, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's correct? From primary school, the up school k bus. Right, So my name was Erin, wasn't it yeah, correct eron did we ever find Aaron?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 6: You were meant to be doing some social.
Speaker 2: We put it on social media. We forgot Jack.
Speaker 1: He's so lonely now we Yeah, that's our bad. We were supposed to get Jack supposed.
Speaker 7: And if you can hear everyone laughing, they're not laughing at Jack being lonely.
Speaker 2: Our executive producer. He missed the bastard. He's running down the streets.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, wait, don't look at the window.
Speaker 2: Don't look out the window.
Speaker 5: You guys have to look at me, because.
Speaker 4: We've got a mystery guess.
Speaker 5: We're about to play a very special game this morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're going to play a game of this.
Speaker 8: We meet our guests, mistery guest, much more thrilling than arrest.
Speaker 1: Mystery guest. Okay, so our mystery guests can hear us? Just just make us sound if you can hear us.
Speaker 2: Are you at the bus stop?
Speaker 5: Mystery mystery guests is outside?
Speaker 4: I am Are you who it is?
Speaker 2: Straight away?
Speaker 4: I know that voice, Clint, I need to hear more. Are you famous?
Speaker 7: He is? You are?
Speaker 8: That's hard for most, that's hard, that's that's that's really hard. Sometimes some people say who are you very reckon?
Speaker 2: I know you, I know the voice.
Speaker 4: I know who is do you sing?
Speaker 2: Miss Vanity?
Speaker 4: It's everybody's friend Rob Mills? Oh my god, don't you look good?
Speaker 5: Goodness?
Speaker 4: What do you in my school uniform? Rob Mills?
Speaker 2: Mill?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm well?
Speaker 4: You share a kisses teenager.
Speaker 7: We just went past the bust with Rob Mills and I shared a kiss back in about two thousand and four.
Speaker 5: Everything that's that's where you look rattled this morning?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: Everyone bringing back memories.
Speaker 6: It's weird because of someone else here at the who have been waiting with?
Speaker 7: Oh my mom's.
Speaker 4: On the bus, Lizzy, can.
Speaker 5: You way through the family?
Speaker 2: Timm?
Speaker 6: Also, we've dressed as the same person today.
Speaker 2: Oh my, you are lizard?
Speaker 6: Come matching, isn't?
Speaker 2: What do you think about Clinton and I in our school uniforms?
Speaker 5: It's awkward.
Speaker 7: Clinton shirts still hanging out And I'm glad to hear you took your length.
Speaker 6: It was, but I'm very impressed that you still fit into it.
Speaker 2: You've done well. Thanks for Only a mother could say that.
Speaker 4: Were you a Wesley girl as well? No? I was Shelford.
Speaker 7: Look at her screwing up her nose as if I would be a Wesley girl.
Speaker 4: Know, we did the Waverly road route, arrival routes?
Speaker 2: And what school did you go to?
Speaker 6: Brentwood Secondary? Gone past us? We have gone past you and then I went to Box Silver.
Speaker 4: Kids are a bit naughty, they were.
Speaker 2: Did you get kicked out? Is that why you had to change schools?
Speaker 8: My school didn't have music, but now it doesn't. It has an amazing musical theater program. I will never I will never miss having to catch a bus to glom Waverley, a train to train to Mount Waverley, another bus to Box Seal and then another bus to school.
Speaker 2: Did you have a school song?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not. We were not posh at all.
Speaker 4: It was all about surviving.
Speaker 6: Were you green and thorn? What's fawn exactly?
Speaker 4: Its brown?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Brown.
Speaker 5: Since they've done a whole music department, have you gone back? I have.
Speaker 6: We went back and they did a production of Wicked. It was so great.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The production was, I mean almost as good as.
Speaker 5: The one I did.
Speaker 2: Did they do Wicked at your school?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 7: We had to do any It was not I was the old drunk, drunk, old teacher.
Speaker 6: Civility of performance on carols?
Speaker 5: Is there a photo of you hanging in the halls at school. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe I hope so I would. I would like to think.
Speaker 5: So sure, we'll stop it off as works. We'll print one out.
Speaker 4: Millsy outside of lifting weights with me at the gym.
Speaker 2: You guys, Jim bro oh my god, look.
Speaker 5: What he lifted?
Speaker 6: Not enough, not as much as you?
Speaker 4: Your bloody jack?
Speaker 5: What are you up to?
Speaker 4: What are you doing? Workwise?
Speaker 8: So the bon Jovi show has was dominated last year, so we're going to go again. I'm in Paramatta tomorrow night, but we're at Carolaika in Ringwood. Actually next Saturday.
Speaker 2: Night, let's get a bus and go to Ringers.
Speaker 6: If there's like twenty or thirty tickets.
Speaker 5: I was about to say the.
Speaker 7: Tickets still Yeah, tickets available on Ticketmaster says he still available.
Speaker 6: And then next week I'm starting the push Up Challenge raising money for Lifeline and Headspace.
Speaker 8: Good on you, mate, it's a it's gonna be. Do you want to join in the push up challenge?
Speaker 7: Don't say if you don't mean it. How many push ups have you got to do in the push up Challenge?
Speaker 6: He gets three.
Speaker 2: I shan't be doing that.
Speaker 6: A push up is our challenge.
Speaker 2: What are you doing it for headspace?
Speaker 6: I'm doing for Lifeline.
Speaker 2: Amazing organizations.
Speaker 1: Actually recently saw you opening up about your past on a podcast and I thought it was amazing.
Speaker 5: Mate.
Speaker 8: Well, thanks, It's not the first time I've shared the story, but I still feel it's pretty important to share that sort of vulnerability. We're in that space at the moment with blogs finding it hard to open up. So if if I can help break down the stigma of just opening up every now and again, I mean, if you do it.
Speaker 6: All the time, you get compassion fatigue.
Speaker 9: Yeah, But about it, I would say it's often invisible as well. You know, I might not know you know what you're going through and likewise with you to me, yeah.
Speaker 8: It's it is an important thing, and it's it's trying to build the trust with with someone, with a mate or with a family member, or maybe it's it is if you do feel so overwhelmed that you do you don't want to burden other people, which blogs don't.
Speaker 6: They don't want to burden others. Lifeline is a really good first step as well.
Speaker 8: You can be in an you can just say I'm just having a bad day, but it's been this bad day has been happening for like a month or so, so it's it's a really good first step.
Speaker 2: Absolutely good on your mills each now are you getting back off the bus? Are you actually coming for a ride?
Speaker 5: We have a drop in at rehearsals.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 4: Have you ever done media on a bus first time?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we don't do it like the other shows. This ain't no boogie bus. This is a public bus. There's a whole weep of people at this bus stop waiting to get on as well.
Speaker 5: And we've got.
Speaker 7: Baker's Delight from Ashburton here bringing on treats for everyone on the bus.
Speaker 5: All right, we're going to keep moving. Give us a beat if you see us on the roads.
Speaker 1: We're heading South Melbourne Way and we've got your chance to win five thousand bucks coming up.
Speaker 4: This morning thanks to Glen Irris.
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: This is no bu The bus is coming.
Speaker 3: Lauren.
Speaker 7: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials