Speaker 1: Go get you the morning every day, Adelaides Judes, you are one hundred percent recovered, Yes, oh my gosh, but you had a nasty little invader.
Speaker 2: What a little roller coaster it was with my intestines last week.
Speaker 3: So I had a little single cell parasite.
Speaker 2: It was called Blasto's Sistus hominus.
Speaker 4: Well, my name is Maximus Decimus Ridius, very very very powerful little character had a sword too.
Speaker 2: God, I feel like it just lies. They lie dormant and then they just come and get you.
Speaker 4: They do when you're lest suspected.
Speaker 3: Enough is enough. I'm going to go to town.
Speaker 2: And little Blasto Hominus had a field day for about six days.
Speaker 5: It was like, what's the little what's a little opening. Now, I'm going to send everything through that in liquid form. There, that's a passage, not just that.
Speaker 3: Didn't it spasm? Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Wasn't it unpredictable? Asked Jack Lakoshis, who was in studio a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: And Joe's like to go, I mean, I've never actually, you know, let myself go in front of an AFL footballer, and I thought, this is the moment.
Speaker 4: Who would have thought twenty twenty five a year we ticked that off. Good for you.
Speaker 3: That's on the bucket list that one. Coincidentally, I needed a bucket at the Can we.
Speaker 4: Do this yeah? Thirteen and twenty four ten, What invaded your body?
Speaker 2: Well? Because I had a couple of people say, oh my goodness, I had a parasite as well.
Speaker 5: Please share your stories If you had a parasite, what was it like? Because yours so when you say it was a single cell parasite, yeah, is there like double cell parasites and a different sort of level parasite?
Speaker 3: He used to say. Weirdly enough, I'm not a medical professional, so.
Speaker 4: Little little Greek gladiated parasites. My name is Maximus Decimus RD. They do the most damage, do they? Okay? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from other people just so I feel a little bit better about myself and lack of bowel control?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten, What invaded your body?
Speaker 5: I'd love to take your calls at next A thirteen and twenty four ten, What aided your body? Want to put you on the standby list if you get on air as well for our winter weekend escape, which we'll announce it this morning. An exquisite pre theater Dyne experience at the gars On Blue before you embark to the Adelai Festival Theater to catch Disneys Beauty and the Beast. This experience is worth one thousand bucks. Didney's five musical Beauty in the Beast must leave Adelaid's Festival of July six see Before the Last Petal Falls book now at ticket Tech.
Speaker 2: Think about this beautiful overnight stay at the Soft Hotel, which is a stunning hotel by the way, Go see Disney's Beauty in the Base and then just knock yourself out for dinner. Garson blur, Yeah, I don't think it's gars on Blue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you and your little invading parasite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give it a five star meal or why not while you're at it.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen. We'd love to take Cal's next. What invaded your Body?
Speaker 3: Jagie from Ridge Haven? What invaded your body?
Speaker 6: What invaded my body? Is actually called crypto Vigorian? Oh so that is a yeah.
Speaker 3: Superman Mariti too.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that It's a trendy little parasite that deals in crypto.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly exactly, but it actually put me in hospital. Oh no, for a week. Yeah, I ended up in hospital for a week and it actually gave me double pneumonia. Because currently this can not only give you, you know, the unpleasant watery diarrhea, but I'm immune compromise. I have an autoimmune and so it can affect a respiratory system and that's what happens.
Speaker 7: So, oh my.
Speaker 6: Gosh, tell you I feel for you, Jody, because the crowning wor was horrendous.
Speaker 3: Cramping sounds like you're actually having contractions during job birth. I'm not even gidding. Unfortunate, isn't it, Jackie. Thank you so much for your call, and I hope you feel better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you too, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 4: No more parasites for you, Joe.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you feel miserable and alone, like you're the only one in the universe. It's got a parasite, am I right?
Speaker 4: I feel this is that I.
Speaker 3: Just need some friends.
Speaker 2: So we're doing this this morning on thirteen twenty four to ten, and everyone who gets on air it goes into the running for that beautiful winter escape.
Speaker 3: There a soft hotel to don't see Disney's Beauty in the base as well. Yes, yeah, what invaded your body?
Speaker 4: Let's go to Plenton. Good morning, Sally, what invaded?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 9: Why go hey?
Speaker 4: You going?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 10: It was a bit bigger than a parasite. It was a thirty centimeter two and a half kilo sist.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 11: Oh god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was in pain for about six months and took no notice. So every time I twisted, I'd go, oh that hurts. When I got up, my girlfriends were saying to me in summer, oh you, temmy looked a little bit.
Speaker 9: Floated, and I went bang so and then.
Speaker 10: On Sunday, word of advice. One morning I just couldn't get up, so my daughter rang an ambulance and of course that didn't come. So Monday morning she took me to the hospital and I suffer paying really well, and then the next minute they did an ultrasound said it was a great fruit to the sea tea Sam, and then that was it went in surgery for four hours.
Speaker 3: Sally goodness, are you okay?
Speaker 4: Hope?
Speaker 3: Sally, you okay?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 10: I lost nine kilos in two weeks.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: There's always an upside, silver linings and all that. Yes, exactly right, Oh Sally goodness. Me Anastasia from Morson Lakes, what invaded? Your body, doll, I had a tape worm.
Speaker 4: Okay, first of all, they're disgusting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 10: Fifteen years old.
Speaker 12: Nobody would believe me. I had a stomach ache, I was losing weight, I was so ill, and they were just putting it down to me vomiting because of the age. You're out, you wanted a perfect body, and I'm like, I'm not vomiting. I'm just sick all the time. And then my mom goes actual period. Don't worry about it. Your period's coming.
Speaker 2: Your periods come miss.
Speaker 12: And then yeah, about about a month later, they just started believing me. That took me to the hospital, they checked it all out, and then they found out that it was a tapeworm two meters.
Speaker 8: Long form quite a long time.
Speaker 12: And they gave me some tablets something to kill it off.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Crazy, very got very ill, very quickly. But yeah, I covered from it now, which is good, but scarredful life.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm just googling images of tateworm's day. Can I ask a question, Anastasia, because I'm past the point of having any modesty right now.
Speaker 3: Did you watch it pass? Did you want to pass through?
Speaker 12: It's sort of like, yeah, you will sort of light in the toilet.
Speaker 3: So yeah, once she.
Speaker 12: Died and it passed through, it was quite long and quite horrible and quite scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I cried, God, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It is your birthday. You hate it, You're mortified about all the attention.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love giving gifts. And what are the gifts that I like to give you each and every year? I like to give you a box full of all your favorite things.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is your love language.
Speaker 3: It is like this language.
Speaker 4: The boys were.
Speaker 5: Talking about it before the girls came in this morning. We're all like, oh birthdays, it's so awkward.
Speaker 4: Girls.
Speaker 3: All right, you're ready for your gift?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, walking over now. I know it's quite visual, so you're gonna have to talk everyone through what it is.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, So Jody just took her headphones off, she tripped over record. Now she's face planted, she's back, she's lost her pants.
Speaker 4: Go through it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you've given me a bottle of wine, which was a joke a couple of years ago, the delicious bottle of stump Jump.
Speaker 2: We always argue that good red wine is wasted and honest and give us a ten dollar bottle of stump Jump any day of the week.
Speaker 5: She's given me a diary because I like to double book myself.
Speaker 3: Because you never no one knows your schedule. You don't even know your schedule.
Speaker 2: You failed to turn up to meetings because you forget that you've made that meeting.
Speaker 5: One time I did that, you said, I'm an absolute disgrace and an imbecile.
Speaker 4: And I need a diary. And here we are, there we go. It's Joe.
Speaker 2: Look, it's monogrammed. It's got your initials on it. Ah, so you can never lose it. Oh, that's just not book. Don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: It's a running shirt, suns out, guns out.
Speaker 4: But it's a.
Speaker 5: Proper running shirt. I'm not that waking. Yes, you are all right. That's really nice.
Speaker 3: You claim you're an extra large I disagree.
Speaker 4: I've just gone a larger sleep ba.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is where it's a little bit tricky.
Speaker 4: What an ascher.
Speaker 2: So you and car I can go along and have a beautiful romantic night at eos Joe Breakfast. The next morning, valet parking the full works.
Speaker 3: And that is an IOU.
Speaker 5: This is an IOU birthday present. A shower beer holder. That's a great idea.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Do you know the one thing that is sold out right across Adelaide is shower beer holders, and it's the one thing I wanted to get you for your fortieth and they're sold out everywhere. So that's an io you, my friend. That's as good as cash.
Speaker 5: Is as good as cash, And I can't believe we're in the same space as a couple of actors from a great movie.
Speaker 4: And also warre on tread ray. Where's all the money? That's as good as money?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: Those are ill use go ahead and add it up.
Speaker 7: Every sense accounted for. See this's and seventy five. Might want to hang on to that one.
Speaker 4: And it'd be a holder. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm going to come over there and hug your guts here.
Speaker 5: Let me press's talk exits show yes, please extravenge.
Speaker 3: More specifically, what about this?
Speaker 2: For headline heartbroken woman sends one thousand kilograms of onions to ex boyfriend to make him cry.
Speaker 4: That's good. The pettier the better, isn't it.
Speaker 2: In a dramatic gesture of heartbreak and revenge, a woman in China center, staggering one thousand kilograms of red onions to her ex boyfriend's doorstep. Along with the delivery, she included a note that read, I cried for three days.
Speaker 3: Now it's your shaka here.
Speaker 2: Her decision came after discovering that her boyfriend had been unfaithful. Feeling devastated by the breakup and learning that he seemed unaffected, she orchestrated the onion delivery to evoke the same tears that she had shared. While it is unclear if the ex boyfriend shed any tears, he reportedly managed to sell the onions for over one thousand and one that's approximately two hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, she's made one again.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: See that's see, that is the worst result boss for He's like, hey, hey, by the way, it didn't make me cry.
Speaker 4: In fact, it made me happy. It made me because I saw it, because I made aud.
Speaker 2: I made a prophet, Thank you very much. The delivery also caused a strong onion odor in the building, leading neighbors to express their discomforts.
Speaker 5: Good, isn't it ex revenge? I think everyone's sort of gone through it some stage, some sort of ex revenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, produiable. It was just what did you do for next? Are you going to say this on air?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're just being brave off heir no phone number, and I saved her as not answer this, and I then use that phone number every time I got stopped in like a mall, you know where they asked for your phone number to sign up for stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, here it is.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Or if someone I didn't like usk my phone number, Yeah here it is.
Speaker 5: Wow, So how do you get through the whole? Oh sorry, I don't know my number. I need to look it up here.
Speaker 4: It is kind of a new number. I don't know. That's clever.
Speaker 3: He also now sponsors forty eight different children.
Speaker 4: But the vision he's the flip side.
Speaker 5: He's about to win Young Australian over the Year because of you boy good stuff. Well, quite often when I tell people that I'm from woggle Wogga in New South Wales, I say that's Wayne Kerry territory, and I'll say no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: We don't talk about Wayne Kerrey.
Speaker 5: Our favorite son from woggle Woggan is Cam Mooney and he joins us this morning.
Speaker 4: That's fair, isn't it Camphy.
Speaker 9: That's very nice of you, mate. Unfortunately, there's there's there's Carrie, There's Paul Kelly, there's the Mortemer boys, there's Scope Beasley. Yeah, there's a few more just in front of me.
Speaker 4: I reckon, but I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Can I just say before we break into an unorthodox footage check Paul Kelly. Paul Kelly made me want to play austral And rules football and waga.
Speaker 9: Can I tell you so? When I was me and my brother Jays played at the Swans. I used to go up there a bit and go into the rooms and see the guys and I still remember to this day shaking Paul Kelly's hand and all I could do was look at his biceps. It was the biggest things I'd ever seen on a smallest bike that I'd ever seen. He was an absolute beast.
Speaker 5: He was ahead of his times. Maybe the guys like Ben Cousins were just copying Paul Kelly's.
Speaker 9: Reag he was. He was. He was absolutely brilliant player for the Swans and I'm just shattered that he didn't get to hang around and yeah, get a premiership at some Stags because he was he was the face of that club, particularly when they were going through a horrific stage for a long time.
Speaker 5: Mate, we love your work on Fox Footy. We love your efforts too. By the way, you're probably the most stylish commentator in the business. A broad question about the Crows where at the midway point of the season they've got their buy they're sitting at forth.
Speaker 4: Do you think they're the real deal?
Speaker 5: And is it is it fair for Crows supporters to dream big?
Speaker 9: I would be excited absolutely. I think as the year goes on, they're going to get better and better and better. They should have won down in Tazzi Don and Lonnie another good reason why they need a roof down there if you saw that game. But yeah, look, I think they've got They've got everything that they need. Their defense, which is probably my biggest question mark at the start of the year, it's holding up extremely well. I think it looks exciting there. Their midfield, we know, is really good. I think they're addings are the biggest one had two what they've brought in. And I did some work at the Giants last year and I know you didn't playing the weekend and coming and you're throwing Neil Bolan as well I think those three have added so much to the group and the forward line speaks for itself. So yes, I think they are a real deal. Whether they're a premiership team, I'm not sure yet, but I'm confident that they should be at least at a pre lim final, hopefully at a proving final.
Speaker 5: For you're a crow supporter, Port Adelaide two wins on the trot now against an inconsistent meloonnside, but still a melbournside.
Speaker 4: Stacked with talent. Is Port does it have a pulse?
Speaker 9: Look? I think the pulse is very weak, along with a lot of other teams. I mean, it's a really tough It's going to be a tough height to get into. I still think the Bulldogs finish in the finals and they're still out of the eighth at the moment, so I don't know how much more room there is to get in there. The Suns are always going to be a big question whether they can finish off the season the way they started. And is there two spots available? Only one? And right now I'm only thinking there's one spot available. I'm not sure who comes out, but I think the Dogs come in and Port might just miss out unless they just go on this miraculous seven game winning streak or something like that.
Speaker 5: Kem Marady comes to us thanks to KO thirty two clubs from across the globe. One winner, catch every fee for Club World Cup match live on KO Sports. Get on board Chao Sports and sign up today.
Speaker 9: Aline and I.
Speaker 3: Turned forty today and he didn't want me to mention it.
Speaker 2: So I'm making the biggest deal of all time just to make him acutely uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: And just working a treat I should have got Joe's it's my birthday. You need to get around me, to get right around.
Speaker 4: Me, well, to keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Well, we've just had a delicious breakfast too, And what about the beautiful surprise from Roger from Fresco Bar.
Speaker 5: For you goodness, like this beautiful bottle of whiskey just turned up like a really top shelf.
Speaker 3: Bottle of Whisks gold label even can I.
Speaker 4: Just say it?
Speaker 5: Well, we've formed quite the relationship with Roger from Fresco Bar. That's where we get our coffee from. And look, there's so many good coffee spots in and around sort of Pierre Straight, Roger and Fresco Bar. The difference is probably the serface and the people there and the food. You know me Joe's I'm a bacon and egg roll kind.
Speaker 4: Of serve when you can afford it.
Speaker 5: Best bacon the role said to enter my mouth. But Roger, thank you so much. Fun one fifty one Street Fresco Bar. Go in there, treat yourself to one of the best copies that you will ever ever consume. Roger, I love you, mate.
Speaker 2: I am not entirely sure that you should have consumed three quarters of that bottle of whiskey by seven oh.
Speaker 4: Seven shoes, Roch, I love you.
Speaker 2: I've got a little surprise for you right now you're ready for it. So I've partnered up with your wife Karaka.
Speaker 4: This is never big, always danous.
Speaker 2: We have gone back through the archives because we're celebrating you and all things forty and we just thought, let's revisit his youth, shall we. And I've rediscovered some of your epic gigs from the time that you had a luscious head of hair.
Speaker 3: And an epic beard to match it.
Speaker 2: So I've taken the liberty of putting together a little compilation.
Speaker 3: Hit that button over.
Speaker 4: There, this one that says Jodie surprised. We go.
Speaker 3: Best.
Speaker 2: We had Taylor Swift's Eras Tour, Katie Perry's in Australia with her Lifetime's Extravaganza, Let's not forget Ed Sheeran rocking the.
Speaker 4: Nation, Wayne Lifts.
Speaker 2: Reading and now it's the live album Absolutely No One Asks for Andrew Hayes two ty twelve acoustic gig compilation You'll get all the classics live on Adelaide's iconic Riverbank to a packed audience of eight steal my kisses from Ben Harper.
Speaker 4: Steal much.
Speaker 2: We go behind the scenes in his kitchen for some random indie song When the Beat Drops by Marlon Rudette and finally to a handful of people blind on Savvy b on a Sunday afternoon at a random winery in the Adelaide heels, Here's Flake by the Lady Killer. Joss Hazy's twenty twelve Greatest Gigs acoustically live on sale now from his label. I was just trying to pick up records.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I was right.
Speaker 5: Whenever you team up with my wife never heads well, Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. So she had that footage, Yeah, wow, yeah, I think we might wack it.
Speaker 2: On the socials too, if you're okay with it. I thought i'd run it past you first, but I was going to do an visual thing too. Is it absolutely? Oh my god, I should see you back in twenty and twelve.
Speaker 4: Your haird man.
Speaker 5: I had thick care and therefore I did not care of what I sounded like.
Speaker 2: Clearly what you actually to be fair, I was trying to take the piece out of you, but you actually sound quite good.
Speaker 4: Cheer. Do you know what I Six out of those eight people were oppressed that day. They were.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's fight for ticket sales that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's available at all good sanity stores.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Just shut it down. Thanks, jo, I's appreciate that You're welcome.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know now.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 9: I need to know what news today to know just what you need to know?
Speaker 2: What you need to know with Jody and As, I would love to know what people think of this Titus kid's birthday present that is dividing the internet. So a mom has angered thousands of people after revealing her rather unique approach to children's birthday party gifts, or rather are like they're off. So in a viral video, it features the Perf Perth woman sitting in the car. She proudly shows off her present in inverted commas where children's party a bag filled with rags and cleaning supplies.
Speaker 8: Have a listen. This is my secret present that I like to do at kids' birthday parties. So you know, when you're at a kid's birthday party and everyone wants to help, but nobody knows how to help because they don't know any where any of the cleaning stuff is. So I bring my bag of cleaning rags to wipe up sticky messes in the party, because you know, everyone wants to help.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, can I do this?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: You like that?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 4: You don't like it?
Speaker 13: Thoughts?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just not quite sure who the present is for. It's I think I feel like the presence for the other mum and dad who are holding the party. I think it's quite thoughtful, actually, I mean, it's very convenient to see the child misses out on something, but oh gosh, having just been through a twelfth birthday party, those kids get so spoiled anyway, Why not doing something for mom and dad who are strowing the party.
Speaker 5: Do you know it's not a handy gift, and thank you very much, Julie Goolan, Julie goon and rather my mother in law a recorder for a four year old.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not, that's not Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: To do this recorder?
Speaker 5: And can you imagine just how aggressive and then the one and a half you a hold of the recorder.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, do we.
Speaker 2: Have a proper grasp of three blind mice yet or nothing remotely like it?
Speaker 4: No, three death mice.
Speaker 3: Not like it, poor little mice. Yeah, I don't know what do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I kind of like it.
Speaker 5: I mean the kid miss out of course, but it's sure to be hit with the parents, surely, because this is thinking outside the box and box and what you get at kids parties is just quite the mess and the aftermath is intense.
Speaker 2: You know what was incredible about this twelfth birthday party? My kid got so much much stuff from Mecca because all the young.
Speaker 3: Girls are into that was so outrageous.
Speaker 2: As a mother, I thought for all these years that you girls have stolen all my makeup and all my good shampoo and all my nice hairspray.
Speaker 3: I wanted to get revenge.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to slip a few those Mecca bags into my bathroom, be like they go there. Now you've paid your debt to your mother and society.
Speaker 5: There you go when your mum steals gifts from her thirteen year olds.
Speaker 4: Not great, is it?
Speaker 2: Also in the news, seven News actually managed to get some footage of Katie Perry touching down in Kangaroo Island.
Speaker 3: So she's not performing.
Speaker 2: I think her first gig is next Thursday at the Entertainment Center. So she's having a little staycation with her daughter, who I reckon is about four. So they touched down yesterday and staying at the Southern Ocean Launch.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's not the best west then? Is it? Speed up from the best west?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just a couple of steps up.
Speaker 4: That's nice. Do you know what should be in town?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 5: Pretty sane? I mean I wonder what stage she gets to Adelaide and says right our time?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 4: Does she do a rehearsal? I wonder if they even do rehearsal?
Speaker 3: Definitely, yeah, they have to sound.
Speaker 6: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Turn up? She's that much of a prize.
Speaker 2: It's done so many she's already done. Sydney she's just come from Brisbane, so wouldn't you have it down pat line?
Speaker 4: It nice?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, true?
Speaker 5: You know though, if you do see her, please I mean get in touch. Gives Coore third and twenty four to ten cents a texto for double O n on nine No my nine. She's posted to us via the socials at Jodey and Hazy. We're all Katy Perry wash.
Speaker 2: She's surely staying at Eos in the penthouse. Surely that's that's his top shelf as it gets.
Speaker 5: Well, the lodge on k I to Eos is a pretty pretty stock standardroote, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean Katy Perry's kid, just being like, well, doesn't everyone live like this?
Speaker 3: Doesn't everyone have a penthouse stand?
Speaker 4: Doesn't everyone get ocean views for kilometers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's pretty standard, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Katie Katy Perry, let's do katioki inside five minutes, shall we? Okay, pretty simple stuff. You just got to finish off for Katie Perry classic. And if you can do that, Katie Perry tickets up for grabs. Let's do it in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 4: Say Friday nothing caps off for Friday morning.
Speaker 5: Joe it's been a nice, big warm cup of Ryan Fitzgerald.
Speaker 4: Good morning fits E.
Speaker 13: It's not very often I do this, but it's time for me to take over the show. A couple a couple of congratulations. First of all on behalf of South Australia. We just and I know you guys are humble, but congratulations on the ratings during.
Speaker 7: The week number one and laid.
Speaker 4: Thanks, thank you mate.
Speaker 7: And second of all, there's an old man in that studio by the.
Speaker 13: Name of Turning forty. Happy birthday mate. It's a number one thought that you would have got there at all, but you have congratulations, Thank you mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you know there were a few doubts when I was twenty five. They're like, you were not push past thirty five. And a lot of people look at my hair, so they won't they won't make it still sure. My nickname now is Whispy, but it's still there.
Speaker 13: Well, I've got your present and it's in the post.
Speaker 7: You'll be receiving it hopefully today.
Speaker 13: And it's what everyone gets at the age of forty, and it's a boucancer street and all you've got to do is just leave it a little sample. That's the hardest bit. Yeah, that's what that's not freaked ma Can I ask you fifty, what do you do is it?
Speaker 5: Is it directly into the container or you fishing it out?
Speaker 13: Well, it's no, it's not. I learned the hard way. I did it at a bus stop, which was weird. What are you doing, Fitzy, I've got to send in my screening here responsible out of sex.
Speaker 7: The seven four five's here, it's it's the Colinades. You better jump on you get on the bus.
Speaker 4: D I was like, it's okay, mate, I'll smelt worse. Fitzy.
Speaker 7: You checking yours as well?
Speaker 4: Get on?
Speaker 7: Where's your Malorti trip? Remember when your Maori trip didn't work?
Speaker 5: And it feels like everyone's looking at you and that you're about to get arrested.
Speaker 2: That's that's cute that you're working on the assumption that people actually pay for their bus fares outside.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 13: For my fortieth I had an eighties party at the Interest Fun Yeah, at the Intercontinental in Sydney, and I had there was this lovely lady Tara that lived on my street in Bao Main and she said, Fitzy, I want I love sewing and I want to make you an outfit she made me, Jodes, you would love this, a velvet velua suit.
Speaker 7: It was a purple jumpsuit and I went as prince.
Speaker 2: Quite honestly, Can I ask you just be serious for one moment?
Speaker 3: How did you feel about turning forty?
Speaker 2: Because some people get real ikey about it and I'm like, oh my god, you made it to forty.
Speaker 3: Celebrate life.
Speaker 7: Do you know what? I don't care?
Speaker 13: I love I love getting old, I really do. And the wrinkles on your face. I don't need botox. I don't need hair plugs. They tell us it's like a dining table, hazy. They tell us story. You spill some red wine on it and you can tell everyone about that great night that you had it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, actually, can I tell you? Can I tell you just a little story? Last week before.
Speaker 13: We do go, the Crows Boys had a little bit of a half yearly sort of get together because they've started the year so well and they thought they'd raise a little bit of money as well, and they did a reverse raffle. So basically, anyone that got a ticket, you buy a ticket to go along, and if your number is called out Joones, that means you're out. Of the raffle and then it goes all the way down to the end. Yes, and so Text asked me, can you just host it? And I said, yeah, yeah, sweet no, I'd love to come and have a beer. You boys have had a great start of the year. And it was a brilliant night. Family friends are there. And then I said to the boys, why don't we get the When we got down to the final ten, I said, let's get the top ten out. Let's dramatize it, let's get everyone getting behind it. And Text goes, do you realize that you're in the top ten? And I was like, I didn't even.
Speaker 7: Know that I had a number, So I'm hosting this thing.
Speaker 13: Then Joe's I'm in the top five, and then I'm in the top three, and then it came down to me and this young girl I think it was Chris Burgess's partner, and it was out of me and her and her number was called out and I won.
Speaker 5: Thet You were the most crowned the most obnoxious MC of twenty twenty five and all I could.
Speaker 13: Hear in the all I heard in the background was you cheating. Bus I said, Nixie, you've had too many beers.
Speaker 7: Time to settle.
Speaker 2: Down, and I don't want to know what the prize is, but no doubt, FITZI, you said, hey, hey, hey, you guys, keep it good enough.
Speaker 4: You know I've got enough crows merch. I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Well, FITZI, thank you so much for joining us once again each and every week. And also you did mention the ratings. Thank you for your contribution. You're a massive part of this show and a massive part of this week's little milestone.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 13: No, I love you guys. Congratulations, have a great fortieth Hazy