Speaker 1: A non Sky news osqua yet start now, Lord.
Speaker 2: This is outside, good morning, and what a wonderful day. Welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke, virtue signaling and identity politics on steroids. What quiz the Palestine is to rational thinking and common sense?
Speaker 3: Would you say you're pro Palestine or pro Israel? Pro Palestine? As a gay man, I would be punished and or put in prison or killed if I were open the game in Palestine. How do you react to that?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: So it is illegal to be gay in Palestine. You are punished by prison or Jazz Israel. No, Israel has gay pride. Israel is completely open to lesbian and gay people. Palestine puts them in prisoner kills them. You were you weren't aware of that? I was not aware of that.
Speaker 4: No, yes, dear, that does pose a rather interesting aspect if you happen to be a gay work lifty who supports Palestine.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the Queers for Palestine movement. It's a very it's a very common movement. But I don't see any Muslims for queer movements.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's where it gets gray, right, Like, that's where I feel well.
Speaker 3: For me, it's not grey. I am fearful of Islam because there is no Islamic country on earth that embraces me as a gay man.
Speaker 6: So okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So maybe I'm confused because Israel, which isn't still in islam.
Speaker 3: Country, right, No, no, no Jewish?
Speaker 7: Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa?
Speaker 8: Hold the front page here, Jewish Israelism Jewish like a vault. I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay. So Israel's Jewish Palestinians are Islamic.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: Oh my head hurt. It's so confusing.
Speaker 2: Israel is Jewish from Palestine and isla.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It's just too hard.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it simple and let's go to the latest outside of news. Well, have we got a show for you today? Good news, good news, good news. It's such a great day.
Speaker 7: We have so many great stories to tell you. Do not go away. Let's kick off the wonderful news that.
Speaker 2: Last night, yesterday, four hostages were rescued from within Gaza, including including Noah Agamani, the young lady who we showed eight months ago almost to the day, being taken away on a motorbike on that ghastly morning of October eighth. The first we saw of it was there she is. That was eight months ago, almost to the day, taken away. Most of us thought she would never be seen again, rescued in that classic Israeli Defense Force IDF and Tebby's style rescue mission deep into the heart there of Gaza, where the horror story is that hermaster were fighting are still trying to shoot them as they were being rescued. Scenes of joy in Israel, in Greece, around the world, here in Melbourne as well. Let's have a look at the celebrations in Melbourne for what was wonderful news for the Jewish community around the world.
Speaker 7: Rita sensational news.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I think in many ways she was the face of the plight of the hostages because that footage of her being dragged away was just so heart wrenching. She was begging for her life, saying, please don't kill me. Her arms were outstretched to her boyfriend. As you can see, he's being marched away with his hands tied behind his back. That's Aventine or he's still a hostage. We don't know what his fate has been. But for her, her mask refused to release her, even as her cancer stricken mother who's got cancer, she's not going to recover from beg to see her daughter again before she passed away, and they would refuse to release her. So it was this rescue operation. And just as miraculous is the three other hostages ages twenty one to forty who were released.
Speaker 7: Well, let's mention them.
Speaker 2: That's Almodmeyer, Andre Koslov and shlomy Ziv.
Speaker 4: Because all these hostage agreements that were made, the hostages that have been recovered, it was always women and children, understandably who were being rescued and swapped in these hostage swap swaps. The men have had little chin of rescues. For these stray to come back alive is incredible.
Speaker 8: Well, this is just a you know, it's such great news. It's such great news to finally have a bit of good news here to share about this. But I'll tell you what. You know, you look at the internet, You look at some of the people out there the left, they're not thrilled about it. You look at people like the un Special Rapper Tour, Francesca Albanesi, no relation. You look at CNN, all of them. All they're talking about is oh, civilians were killed. Palestinians were killed in the hostage rescue operation. Well, you know what, I am sorry, I don't have any sympathy because the Palestinians Hamas put these civilians in the line of fire. They used Palestinians as human shields. They hid these hostages among the civilian population. They should never have taken the hostages, They should not have used human shields. All of that is on Hamas. And there is no moral clarity on the left to come out and say Hims has done the wrong thing. You are still seeing apologies for this. But you know, let's also have a look here, because there was some great footage of a lifeguard station in Tel Aviv at a beach. Let's have a look here where they announced over the loud speakers that the hostages had been rescued. Watched this and there have been similar scenes around the world, and you know what, I would love to see, you know what the reaction is on some of these Palestinian encampments, Rowan and Rita. You know, at some of these universities, were they celebrating this somehow I have a feeling they weren't exactly.
Speaker 2: But let's look at Athens. Here we got his the celebrations there. But you see, I remember really well as a kid, things like the Ntebi raids, those sorts of things where the idf where the world stood behind Israel, as Israel was way back then suffering the most egregious terrorism even then. But the world had moral clarity back then before the ghastly sort of moral equivalents of the left took over and people cheered the raids of Ntebbe which brought back those hostages. There are other events where the world stood firmly behind Israel. We haven't seen that in the last since October seventh, yesterday or this morning. Is an absolute reaffirmation of the fact that when that the right versus wrong.
Speaker 7: In this case is just so crystal clear.
Speaker 2: These poor people were abducted in the most ghastly and violent, horrific fashion. It was the role and the duty of the Israeli government to rescue every single hostage and to hold to account those who kidnapped them and those who inflicted the horror and the terror and the murder, the decapitations and the rest. That is what has been going on, and the confusion of people like Penny Wong the confusion of people like the Teals and others who somehow seem to think, oh no, no, no, let's refinance ANOIR for instance, or let's support the icc C. No, there is a very crystal clear moral clarity here. We saw it yesterday. The Goodies rescued their own people and brought them home. That is what matters. That is moral clarity for you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I think we've got this footage of the moment Noah Agmani's father was first notified that his daughter was alive and rescued. Let's have a look, Rowhan, you spoke about the lack of moral clarity now and regret to inform you it's within the Libs as well, because we've had Bridget Archer this week James come out and say the i c c's independence impartiality must be protected. I don't know what independence in partiality she imagines this highly political bias body has, But tell us about that. I mean they've got we've got a few remaining bedwetters within the Liberals who are doing enormous damage And the reason why it took the Liberals ten months to come to a position on the Voice and something they should have figured out in ten minutes.
Speaker 8: Well, you know that we could talk about the whole posty, because we talked a lot about the politics of how they got to that position. But the other thing too that we really need to call out here. And I will be very curious to see how the Prime Minister reacts to the news of these hostages being freed. Will he unconditionally celebrate it, or will because of all of the constituencies in Western Sydney and Melbourne say oh, but it's a real shame that, you know, and Israel should be restrained and maybe let the hostages stay there because we wouldn't want to hurt, you know, any Homas types. But you know there's this other issue too. Earlier this week in Parliament we saw and everybody in the media faated it. They said, oh, how wonderful. Anthony Albanezi and Peter Dotton stood up together, one on each side of Parliament and condemned universally Adam Bant and the Greens for the way they have played foot seat with anti Semites. Now that's all great, but here's the thing. When push comes to shove. The Liberals had a motion put up by Julian Lisa, who we can talk about later. But Julian Lisa said, we're gonna have we want to have a motion a suspecion of the order so we can put a motion up to have an inquiry into anti semitism specifically on university campuses. And we've seen all of the horrendous stuff, not just the encampments, but also you know, classrooms are stormed by protesters. We've seen professors denying the rapes and the horror committed by Hamas. And yet you know, the Labor government they said no, we're going to block that motion. And not only did they block the motion, but it came up on Thursday morning in Parliament. On Wednesday night, Anthony Albini as he flew to an ACTU event in Adelaide and didn't even come back before then, so we didn't have to be there. It's just of that that Labor, sorry Labor, has to not be able to talk about anti Semitism without also saying, you know, Islamophobia and other forms of racism. It's like, no, come on, guys, this is where the problem is own.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: Well, exactly, I'm going to pick up on what you were saying, read through about the icc C ICC. So that's the International Criminal Core who have sent who have requested the arrest Benjaminette and Yahoo, the man who is just rescued, rescued from Gaza four of the hostages. The ICC, the International Criminal Court which Australia is a member to us, refused to have anything to do with it, quite sensibly, calling for the arrest of Benjaminetta and Awaho. Now Peter Darton quite rightly came out and said he would be prepared to leave the ICC. C ICC for Australia to quit the International Criminal Court, which we should do based on that decision alone, in which the ICC compared hamas leaders with the elected officials and Prime Minister and Defense Minister of Israel, we should be leaving the ICC. But Albanezi and Penny Wong, or rather the Penny Wong came out and said no, no, no, no, we've got to support the ICC, and so have as Rita said Bridget Archer from the Libs and a.
Speaker 7: Majority of the Teals. Here's the letter. I've shown you the letter before.
Speaker 2: Remember the letter I've shown you where the Teas all called for anwar, who, by the way, have now been declared a terrorist organization by the Israeli government to be refinanced. That was all of the Teals signed that letter, including a leg responder. The second letter, which has just come out this week, is a letter where the Teals the majority of the Teals but I note not a leg respender, have come out and called for understanding of the ICC, as Ritha was saying, basically support the International Criminal Court.
Speaker 7: So there you have your crystal clear choice.
Speaker 2: And those Teals that support the ICC, Kate Cheney in Curtain in Wa, Monique Ryan in Kuyong. I'll be going through the rest of them in clown show later on, but you now know the Teals stand, the majority of them with Penny Wong against the interests of Israel and I believe the Jewish community. Or you have the Peter Dutton version, which says we will get out of the ICC if we're in power. That's your choice at the next election, if you support Israel.
Speaker 4: We were clear about what the Teals are before the election. If you want to vote for them, vote for them, But don't fool yourself into thinking there's some sort of liberal alternity. These are people who are left of labor, They're Greens, they're a different shade of green. That's where they are. So if you want to back that, back it. But for the love of God, don't pretend that you're voting for a conservative or centription. They ain't centrist. But back to this bipartisan moment between Dutton and the Prime Minister against the Greens, the question is if you actually mean that, if you say that this party has lurched so far left that they're embracing hate and extremism and being hostile to Israeli interests, then for the love of God, get rid of your preference. Still Labor are in Parliament, Labor are in power because of Green preferences. So if you have.
Speaker 7: You're not suggesting that the labor hypocrites, are you.
Speaker 4: If this was a party on the right that the Coalition had a relationship with, that did preference deals with, that relied on to get into power, then that would be the overwhelming message from the media and from every left wing politician is you've got to disavow them. You can't, on the one hand, say well we don't approve of what they're doing here, but then being a cozy deal with the.
Speaker 8: John Howard and John Howard. John John Howard said exactly this, and in fact he called on both the Liberals and the Labor priorty to make an agreement to preference the Greeves last, to Downgraen and expel this force from politics. It's a malign force and it needs to be spat out.
Speaker 7: Absolutely here here now.
Speaker 2: I said, we had lots of good news today, all sorts of good news happening. Nigel Farage has got decided he will run in the July fourth election, which is fantastic news.
Speaker 7: Already there's momentum building there. He's already his.
Speaker 2: Party is called Reform and there's people are signing up to it. There's a lot of movement there. We've seen a lot of movement with Trump's rallies and things happening in America, a lot of movement there as well. I was delighted to hear that Peter Dutton has come out and wants to make this the climate change election, our election later.
Speaker 7: This year or next year.
Speaker 2: This is been portrayed as Peter Dutton saying that he would pull out of the Paris Agreement.
Speaker 9: Yes, do that absolutely, make that your number one election commitment, Peter Dutton, and you will romp into the lodge guaranteed.
Speaker 2: The people of Australia want solid anti climate change action. They're fed up with all this other rubbish. That's my opinion.
Speaker 4: What the people of Australia want is cheap reliable energy. Whenever you give them the option between cheaper prices and emission cuts, they always opt for cheaper prices, even if they're going to tell Aupholster, I really care about emissions. But this is something that is perplexed the likes of Paul Barry and everyone else. Yes left, they just can't Ryan Monique Ryan is saying this is an extreme position. I mean extreme.
Speaker 2: It's only the position the rest of the world is taking.
Speaker 7: That's how extreme it is.
Speaker 4: We're all signed up to Paris. It doesn't matter what they're actually doing. They've signed up to Paris. At the end of the day, we want our Prime Minister to prioritize the interest of Australians, and the interest of Australians are best served by having cheap reliable energy, whether that's cold gas, nuclear. We certainly know it's not renewable.
Speaker 8: And it's certainly not the snowy hydro two point project that I thank you knolcol from that. But you know, this is the point we are moving through this renewables transition, that labor is foisting on us from a fish foisting, foisting of us from being a country where you know, energy is cheap, reliable and always there to one where as they introduce smart meter technology. Even the ABC admitted this this week that this is now going to create this situation where you know, you have to decide what time you're turning on appliances, the dishwasher, the washing machine, the closed try things like this because otherwise you can get charge to this peak rate is going to affect your bill for the entire quarter, so fast this is it is. It's a huge outrage and as people wake up to this, they're going to realize what have we done to ourselves here? And I reckon that this point here, I think Peter Duttan has hit the sweet spot here. You say twenty thirty, that's off the table, and then twenty fifty, well, by then you can have a few nuke plants. You can have this, you can have that. And you know the thing is to this scare campaign. Can we talk for a minute, yes about this scare cavere single day. Chris Bowen is out there tweeting about you know, risk can rey. He talks about risky reactions. Where are you going to have? You know, a reactor is going to be next to you, It's gonna be next to you. I'll tell you something. I have been out in communities in rural New South Wales. I spoke to a couple outside of Goldberg. Their whole property and those of sixty landholds around them is going to be ruined by this seven hundred thousand solar panels that they want to put across acres of prime agricultural land. They're terrified about not just visual amenity, but fire risks because fire appliances can't go near them during a bush fire. You know what happens if there's a hailstorm, they crack like that huge thing that happened. I think in India the other week. There are so many risks and the footprint of all of these things is so huge. I think you talked to a lot of people. They'd say, I'll take a risky reactor like the one that's in Lucas Heights outside of Sydney any day of the week.
Speaker 4: But the pointy pretending that the coalition is running scared about where these reactors are going to be. Where these nuclear plants, they've told you where they're going to be, because they need to be near the existing infrastructure. So they need to be near the existing coal plants. So that's where they are. Where you've got a coal plant that is going to be decommissioned, that's where something it's likely to be because you need to be near the poles and wires.
Speaker 8: You need to be because remember it's just the physics of a nuclear reactor is the same as a coal plant. You're simply boiling water. And so if you're near the power lines and you're near a source of water, all of those places where you can have a really good coal fire plant, you can put a reactor there and tell you what else, all of the jobs, many of the jobs that come from maintaining the turbines and all of that, they translate from one to the other. So there's an employment piece, there's an economic piece, there's a cheap energy piece. Here they're on a winner.
Speaker 2: The other thing they haven't met, which you touched on, is the footprint and the point about energy. We're going to need vast amounts of energy going into the future. AI things like this require more and more and more energy. Now, the only way you get energy is out of the footprint, the amount of land you take up to get that energy. Renewables take out far more land than any other form of generating energy.
Speaker 7: Nuclear takes out the least amount of land.
Speaker 2: That's the simple equation that Bowen and Albo refuse to acknowledge. They will lose. Let me guarantee you this that the majority of people in Australia who want nuclear, cheap energy or even back to cole is at least the sixty forty majority that won the Voice at least, I would say it's probably more like seventy thirty or even eighty twenty. People want cheap, reliable energy and they want a prosperous economy. And these clowns in labor are denying as that. They will go into this election and they will lose big time. Stick to your gun's' libs, fight hard, get out of Paris. That's Paris is simply a way to enrich the Chinese military. That's basically what Paras Agreement does. Cutting to the chase.
Speaker 7: So go for it.
Speaker 2: Peter Dutton, well done, We need more of that now. More good news let's move on to it's going.
Speaker 4: To bring some bad news. We have just praised, you know, we've just praised Peter Dutton and this bold move that it seems to be making. We're not jumping ahead here. It's been talked about, but it hasn't been confirmed as policy. But Dutton seems confused or at the very least suspect on this e Safety Commissioner duly appointment. And this is an important issue. This isn't some fringe issue. This isn't one of those things where Scott Morrison would dismiss it as the culture was. We're talking about free speech here. We're talking about the digital world where people get their news from these days, it's digital public square. And to have some left wing activists to determining what's okay and what's not and getting rid of things like men can't breastfeed as some sort of hate speech, well that's a problem. And I think we've got Peter Dutton speaking.
Speaker 7: About Julia the Dutton on the Safety Commissioner.
Speaker 10: There's no more important task than making sure we keep children safe in our community, and that is in the real world as much as it is online. Julian mcgrant is one of the finest public servants in the employment of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Speaker 4: No Peter no, no Julie Inman. Grant in that role has been consistently horrendous. Absolutely absolutely she was. She did not do too well when she was questioned by the likes of Claire Chandler in a parliamentary hearing. So to put her up as one of the finest public servants is a bizarre thing to say. I know she was a coalition appointment. That was an enormous mistake. That was It's time to disassociate yourself from that mistake, not double down, because this is a live issue. This is an issue people care about. It's not something that you know, every coalition voter is across, but there's enough of them who care about this problem.
Speaker 8: I mean a couple of things here. Number one is have to remember Julian Grant's role the e Safety Commissioner. Remember that originally started out as.
Speaker 7: The children.
Speaker 11: What said was correct and so it started out with the online bullying and harassment of kids and all of that, and it said, yes, that's great, but it's an object lesson.
Speaker 8: Row and reader. How these things creep and you know, you start out with an institution to do a and it does b c dn E, which you don't want it to do. The problem there that there's going to be you know, I agree completely. This office should be eliminated. We do not need an unelected chief, said sir, saying what videos can and cannot be watched online. That is not a free country. The problem we have here is that there's also, you know, not a small segment of the community that loves this idea of the government keeping us safe from things. Oh no, no, no, we can't see that. Oh we don't want to hear that. We saw it during COVID, we're seeing it here. This is what the bureaucrats rely upon. But you know, this is basically the sort of soft version of the Chinese Firewall, the Chinese Great Firewall, this idea that you know so much of what they talk about. It's about community cohesion. This is a sort of language that they use in China to ban people.
Speaker 2: I'll give you I'll give you a classic quick example before we go to a break, and that is that she has banned she seems to have an inmongrant.
Speaker 7: It seems to ban anything to do with transgender issues. Whatever, for whatever reasons.
Speaker 2: Yet we saw only this weekend and I said, there's lots of good news. The American Pediacal Society has come out and attacked the entire trend. Yes, all of you out there, all those doctors and nurses and psychiatrists and psychologists and teachers pushing this transgender stuff. The American Pediatric Society has come out and said, no, this stuff is wrong.
Speaker 7: Have a listen, and we.
Speaker 12: Have serious concerns about the physical and mental health effects of the current protocols promoted for the care of children and adolescents in the United States who expressed discomfort with their biological sex. This declaration was authored by the American College of Pediatricians, but really it was developed from the expertise of hundreds of doctors, researchers, and other healthcare workers and leaders who for years have been sounding the alarm on the harmful protocols that continue to be promoted by the medical organizations in the United States.
Speaker 7: The harmful protocols. You heard it there.
Speaker 2: This entire transgender left wing edifice is crumbling before the medical science. And you have people like Julian Mangrand out there and discussion online on this very issue that is the problem.
Speaker 4: Reata, Let's just hope she doesn't ban the video you just showed because that could be interpreted as hateful. And you asked, I don't know how she's come to these positions. We got an insight into that with the questioning of Claire Chandler during that hearing. She had a bureaucrat there from their safety office and guess what their advice is taken from transactivists.
Speaker 2: So exactly there you go, and you're one hundred percent right, Peter Dutton, Change horses, get rid of the safety commissioner.
Speaker 7: You must.
Speaker 2: After the break, Rita's reality check and we'll speak to Monica Smith here in the studio about COVID madness.
Speaker 4: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan Land Rat, Dan James slum Lord Morrow, and I'm Rita Panahy, and soon I'll be showing you an example of the media disgracing itself again. But first to Victoria, whether it's into Alan government has a clear message to property investors, you're not welcome here, which is kind of odd because the debt riddled state where under labor the debt level has sought around seven hundred percent while the state is hooked on property taxes, but labor is biting the hand that feeds with skyrocketing land tax and a raft of regulations that add further pressure on landlords. This week they proposed another bunch of minimum standards that are sure to see rental prices saw even as landlords flee the market and invest their hard earned elsewhere. In their efforts to supposedly help tenants, State Labor has been implementing policies that reduce the pull of rental properties and has seen rents increase faster in Victoria than just about anywhere else in the country. Let's see how Labor are proposing to help tenants further.
Speaker 13: Ari Casanova's got no complaints about the heating or cooling at the current rental, except.
Speaker 14: The electricity bill at the moment gets a bit high, up over three hundred.
Speaker 13: Sometimes it's something the state is hoping to lower.
Speaker 15: We're here to announce today the launch of consultation on some new minimum standards.
Speaker 13: From October next year. There'd need to be sealing insulation, weather seals, three star cooling systems, four star shower heads plus blind cord anchors and once a heater or hot water system. Conks out, it'll have to be replaced with an energy efficient electric option.
Speaker 15: We're looking at annual dollar savings on tenants bills of around three hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: That was Victoria's thoroughly inept Energy Minister Lily Dambrosio haw, should we lower energy prices? Lily, I don't know. We could have greater gas exploration, given Victorias sitting on hundreds of years of reserve nerves offshore exploration fracking. No, let's burden mum and dad property investors with thousands more in cost to save a tenant. What did she say? They're three hundred and thirty dollars a year now, According to the Energy Minister's own figures, the cost of all those upgrades you just heard for landlords will be around five thousand dollars. Clearly, Minister de Ambrosio has a tentative grasp on mathematics or has little idea how expensive such works are in the current market. But even if her figures are one hundred percent right, the three hundred and thirty dollars saving that a tenant might see in a year from reduced energy bills would be dwarfed by the rental increase that face when the landlord has to spend five thousand and is going to try to pass on some of that cost to the tenant. And with more and more property investors fleeing the market in Victoria, the simple rules of supply and demand dictate that the annual rent increase will continue to soar as landlord's pass on some of those costs in the ham fisted fashion we've come to expect from the Victorian labor government that are proposing policies that will achieve precisely the opposite of their stated goal of alleviating cost of living pressure for renters. You've got stamp duties and lantacs. Another reason why so many investors are avoiding Victoria because the costs in Victoria are often way worse than anywhere else in the country. People have seen their lantaks build double and triple in a matter of years. It's simply unsustainable and it's crushing the dreams of families who have worked and sacrificed to afford a holiday property or have inherited one, with many forced to sell as for mom and dad. Investors who have purchased property as a means of providing some financial security for their family and being self sufficient in retirement, many are reconsidering their investments. That's why Victoria is considered the worst state to be a property investor, with one in four landlords selling a property last year. No wonderens the skyrocketing in Melbourne and we are surprised that one of the countries leading buyers advocacy groups has declared a blanket boycott on Victoria. No, we're not surprised. The boss of Propertyology, which provides investment advice nationwide and has been named Australia's best buyers agency, announced last year they would no longer recommend their clients invest anywhere in Victoria. This is what happens when you have mad neo Marxist activists who have never held a job outside of politics and the union movement fail their way up into senior roles within the state labor government and talking about neo Marxist nincompoops. Let's check in with the British media and how they described an assault against Nigel Fararch. They called it a humbling moment, talk about victim blaming.
Speaker 8: Not the first time he's had what appears to be a milkshake thrown at him gerbrit.
Speaker 16: Not the first time and I think quite a humbling moment for Nifel Fry, a good reminder that he is a very divisive figure. Here in Clacton, there were people in the audience in the crowd here who also had banners saying no to Nightl Frage. And then on his walk about after his campaign launch here he was at the local weatherspoons drinking pints by the Campaign Reforms campaign bus. Someone came over and pulled a drink over him. It looked like it was a milkshake and as you said, not the first time someone has milkshaked NIDL Farage.
Speaker 7: Unbelievable. Thanks, thanks Roda. That was great.
Speaker 2: Well, I promise you lots and lots of great news this week. What could be better news than having with us in the studio the Freedom Activist Now author This is a brilliant books twenty two by Monica Smitt, Australia's first political prisoner, imprisoned by Dan Andrews during COVID for simply organizing a Facebook demonstration against lockdowns. Those very same lockdowns that we now know are completely pointless. According to Fauci and others who organize them. Monica Smith. Welcome to Outsiders. You've been on the show many times before. It's great to have you here in Sydney. You're doing your book tour. Fantastic book, as I said, Sell twenty two about your twenty two days and nights in a Victorian prison because of you simply exercising your free rights to protest against lockdown.
Speaker 17: And actually I didn't even organize it. I just posted it on social media.
Speaker 6: That's it. Two posts, two chargers went to prison.
Speaker 7: Twenty two days and nights. You've written about it. It's a great read.
Speaker 2: I urge people to buy the book, Sell twenty two. From Party Girl to Political Prisoner Earth, didn't you have.
Speaker 7: To read the things? Great?
Speaker 8: It's great.
Speaker 7: I love it Political Prisoner.
Speaker 2: But seriously, we've been talking about the Safety Commission and things like that. You're a victim of the state literally coming down on you, sending you to prison because of your political views. Who'd have thought that could ever happen in Australia. You've traveled the world doing a world tour. You found people were just astonished that this could have happened in Australia.
Speaker 17: That's right, and I think a key thing here is actually I was a journalist, so it's really important that we make a point of what happened to me to protect journalists in the future, because in the future, no matter what happens, citizen journalists need to go out and do that work, and if they see what happens to me, they might be scared to do so. So that's why I'm going to take my trial all the way and I'm going to sue them for putting me in prison, not for myself, but to make sure that people can go on the streets and do journalism.
Speaker 4: Fantastic reason, Well, is there going to be any sort of reckoning? We keep talking about a Royal commission, We keep talking about a reckoning for all the overreach and draconian measures. Do you see that happening? Because so many Australians bought into it, and a lot of them just want to memory hold it. They don't want to revisit some of the madness they were enthusiastically supporting.
Speaker 6: I have to be honest, it's going to be a long journey.
Speaker 17: But we need a few key people like Nick Patterson, like myself, and perhaps some politicians who yes, we have moved on emotionally because I'm not going to let Daniel Andrews keep me in a state of fear, for example. So we have moved on, but we can't fully move on until there is accountability and meaningful action.
Speaker 7: You mentioned quickly, you mentioned Nick Patterson. Tell us what that case is about and how important the Nick Patterson verdict was.
Speaker 17: Yes, so him and his friends were basically attacked by the police as they were leaving a protest and they were charged with assault. And so they're actually defending their own charges in court. But they've had an amazing verdict from a judge, Judge Gaynor, and she specifically said, and this is a quote that the police worthy aggressors and that it was they were unlawful arrests. Now they're defending themselves, so they I'm sure they'll be on the attack next time.
Speaker 8: Now, Monica, you look around the country today and there's a whole wave of protests all about Palestine and Gaza, and here in New South Wales we've seen Jews arrested for carrying Israeli flags while flares are set off at the Opera House in clear contravention of the New South Wales Criminal Code. Are you concerned that police not just in Victoria, but across the country have become politicized, politicized by their masters in government to say some speech is okay and protected, other speech we crack down on. And are you concerned that the community gets gulled sometimes by this sort of we're doing things to keep you safe and they don't fully necessarily grapple all the time because it's not a huge tradition here, like there's the United States of freedom of speech at liberty, that this is a broader issue that needs to be confronted head on in Australia.
Speaker 6: Being concerned is an understatement.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 17: When I was arrested and put in prison for promoting a protest, the BLM protest was only a month before that, and none of them went to prison.
Speaker 8: That wasn't a super spreader of epathy.
Speaker 6: No, So you know what it could actually be.
Speaker 17: Maybe the police are more afraid of those protesters than they were of us.
Speaker 6: I mean, we were peaceful. We never threw things at the police.
Speaker 17: Maybe someone through a plastic bottle of water, oh my goodness, shock horror, and we were shot.
Speaker 6: At with rubber bullets.
Speaker 17: We've never defaced labor member officers, which is what the pro Palestinian protesters have been doing. And I don't want to talk about the topic itself, but I believe that people have the right to protest, but they also also shouldn't be demanding taxpayers money to send police to go and manage these protesters four times a day. In Melbourne, apparently the police go out four times a day to manage these pro Palestinian protesters. And I wonder are they on Sentralink? Are we paying for them to protest and then paying to manage them as well?
Speaker 6: This is a concern for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, sorry, Red, The question I think really is how come the police are so impartial? Sorry, are not impartial? Why are they so biased where you can be arrested for posting a demonstration against lockdowns? But yet we see violence and we see all these things happening. The Nick Patterson verdict you refer to says specifically, and this is of interest to the three of us because we have played repeatedly for the last few years that reel, and I'll be playing a bit of it later. Of all the police brutality in Victoria, girls getting choked, people having their heads slammed to the ground, cars driving.
Speaker 7: Over them, rubber bullets.
Speaker 2: You know, people who were injured, specifically injured by rubber bullets and attacked. What sort of madness was it that that could occur in Victoria. Have the people in Victoria when they see you, how did they respond to you?
Speaker 17: And also keep in mind that's only what we've seen on camera. Imagine what else went on. But look, I wish I knew why they were so biased, you know, But I think the only way that we can create a situation where we can mend the divide between the people and the police is accountability and meaningful action.
Speaker 6: That is the only way.
Speaker 17: You can't say I am sorry you feel that way. That's not an apology. We need someone who made those decisions to take actual accountability and maybe resign, you know, and then the people can start to trust the police again. I'm a single woman traveling around in a van. I need the police sometimes I have needed them. I want the people to trust the police. There are some fantastic police out there, but without accountability and meaningful action, we won't fully recover.
Speaker 7: Ever.
Speaker 4: Well, we had some polling come out this week from Victoria Police showing that trust in VIC police was at record lowest from when they've been measuring this, I think was around from memory fifty eight percent, where they wanted to be in the eighty percent plus area. But we do have this two tier policing. It's undeniable. We saw during COVID where the anti lockdown protests were called I quote batshit crazy by Luke Cornelius, an assistant commissioner who defended the BLM protests and their right to be aggrieved. We've got the police commissioner currently pattern on the one hand saying I'm not woke and then one minute later apologizing to the stolen generations and being very political. So is it the police hierarchy that's been hijacked by politics? Is that the problem? Or is it the everyday members are working at the coal face.
Speaker 17: So many large corporations, whether it's private or public, have been taken over by wokeism and they think they're appeasing a majority of people, and I don't think they actually are. So Shane Patton apologized to the Stolen generation and that was in a week and a half after Nick Patterson's case ruling went public, and it really frustrates people like me who could get an apology from Shane Patten, he was the police commissioner at the times of lockdown. He could actually spend that media time apologizing to people who are actually going through things that he actually did himself.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very easy to.
Speaker 17: Say sorry for something that you didn't do, and that's not affecting anyone right now. And I wonder anti lockdown protest is going to have to wait seventy years for Shane Patten's grandson to apologize to us.
Speaker 8: I mean, so many of the things, so many the things that they said, Oh you know, you're crazy, Oh you're a bunch of kooks, all all this stuff. You know, we now know. Anthony Fauci came out in Congress and he was forced at a congressional hearing and he admitted that things like social distinct, the six feet rule, they had no idea where that came from. They just put it out there, and so many other things. Now it's absolutely gospel truth according to the Kavidians, was you know, completely has all been completely and entirely debunked, as we talked about on this program for years, as you talked about, do you feel like there's any sort of vindication in the fact that the truth, the scientific truth was really on your side.
Speaker 17: It's a really strange feeling, like I'm glad that I was right, Yeah, but I don't actually feel peace yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because there is no accountability and meaningful action.
Speaker 17: And there's so many people who got abused in Victoria who lost their businesses and they're not going to get justice. It's actually been too long even for a lot of citizens to create a court case or things like that.
Speaker 6: Are past the three year mark.
Speaker 17: So the only way that we can force accountability and meaningful action is.
Speaker 6: For people who do have cases to go all the.
Speaker 17: Way and someone like me and Nick Patterson, we will continue to pick out particular offices.
Speaker 6: I will do it for twenty years. I don't care.
Speaker 17: I will do it until they take accountability so that we can heal.
Speaker 7: Because you were right, Monica Smith's.
Speaker 2: Even Rob at Redfield, the former head of the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said this weekend that COVID nineteen vaccine mandates were a terrible decision, and more importantly, that lockdowns and school closures were a big mistake. That's from the top of the CDC. Monica Smith, you were proven right. This fantastic read. Make sure you read this. It's Monica's book sell twenty two. You can get it on Monica's website Monicsmith dot com. Monica, great to have you here, Good luck with the book too. You've got more events coming up around Sydney and elsewhere. Keep going and more strength to you. And I'm sure I for those police officers who are out there abusing people during COVID, Monica's after you for the next twenty years.
Speaker 7: I'd be very, very worried if I were you. Monica Smith, thanks so much for.
Speaker 2: Yes, welcome back to Outsiders with Rita Panahee, James Morrow, and myself, Rowan Dean, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning.
Speaker 7: We certainly do appreciate being with you.
Speaker 2: Net Zany is our look at the crazy, idiotic inside world of net zero. We've talked earlier in the show about the fact that Bowen and Albo want to make this an election on net zero.
Speaker 7: Yes, please, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Let's have another climate change election, because we tend to win them every time. What the US is most worried about, isn't this fascinating? So an election year in the States is this draft that came out? What the state of respondence who say the following are among the most important issues facing the US between twenty nineteen twenty election and twenty twenty three twenty four election. And guess what, the green thing climate change has completely disappeared. It's not even on the raidar it's gone bowen. Yeah, yesterday's man. Get used to the fact it's over, folks. Now let's have a little bit of wacademia.
Speaker 7: RITA.
Speaker 2: Interesting to see Gina ryan Hard has been pushing back at her old school since Hilda's Anglican Girls' School there in Perth, beautiful place up overlooking the.
Speaker 7: River for wokeness. Now, well done to Gina Reyanhart. We need people in positions of influence.
Speaker 2: At push back against the woke insanity, particularly where it is infecting children in schools.
Speaker 7: Rita.
Speaker 4: It is vitally important to have people of her caliber, her standing taking a stand. It's a brave thing to do because you know, as soon as you stand up, the mob come for you, or the activists or the media types who just cannot upstand anybody who's speaking from a mainstream position, and this is very much a mainstream position. So we need parents importantly to also take a stand, take an interest in what your kids are being taught. And if you think it's absurd, if you think it's damaging, tell the school. Now, this school, the kids are being told things like having a penis doesn't mean you have to perform the role of a man, having avolver doesn't necessarily mean you're a woman or want to use women's spaces. So there's a kid school jams.
Speaker 8: Not only that, this is a girls' school, am I right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So what is happening here? I'm sorry, at this Anglican school, girls school where they are undermining the precise nature of the reason for their being. I mean, yes, you know, if you are a student there, if you're a parent who is paying what I'm sure are you know, not in considerable fees to send your daughter there, you are clearly doing this for a reason because you value that single sex education, You value the girls experience, you value the traditions of this once venerable school. And it seems to me that schools like this that go down this road are undermining their entire reason for being, where they tell kids insane things like this.
Speaker 4: It is and it is prevalent in private schools and Anglican schools. It is almost prevalent across the board. Other than I guess Islamic schools you won't see any of this. But you know there was a classroom apparently where the whole class was admonished because a student misgendered a teacher who is I understand trans or transitioning.
Speaker 7: So we just but not only that.
Speaker 8: The other thing too, sorry, Ron, is that it also creates this sort of discipline issue for schools, because we've seen other schools in Australia where students have used the rules, the new set of rules around this to create all sorts of other disciplinary issues. There was a school in Brisbane, I remember, you know, you've got all of these sorts of things where suddenly that students can then use this to challenge authority in other ways.
Speaker 2: Well, what Gina ryan Hart has said is that you know, we've she understands it. A rough estimate is that woke, anti Australian and similar propaganda takes up approximately one third of the school curriculums in Australia. Now we can certainly have vouched for that. We've had Bella Debrera and others from the IPA who do this sort of recent search and clearly the curriculums are a major major problem in these schools. But when you then have the schools pushing this whole entire transgender madness as well, Missus Ryan Hart is talking to a group in America called the Mums of America, and I guess they're looking at setting up a Mums of Australia, and I think they should set up a Mums of Australia.
Speaker 7: We need that here.
Speaker 2: We need proper educational logic, reason and you know, back into our education system. Well done, Missus Ryan Hart for taking that initiative, and it's really needed because, for example, online you have a great girl online, Selene against the Machine, who's been exposing some of this transgender craziness in schools throughout Victoria.
Speaker 7: And other places.
Speaker 2: She goes on Live said look at this teacher, look at what's on the curriculum here.
Speaker 7: This is a young girl. She's been banned by our e Safety Commis.
Speaker 2: One of her tweets has had to take down or she's been whatever threatened with having to take it down and ban simply for drawing attention to transgender.
Speaker 7: Issues at schools. So here we have again the safety.
Speaker 2: Commissioner wading in, I don't see that that's protecting children.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, that is the opposite.
Speaker 2: It's Selene who's protecting children by pointing out what is going on in these schools.
Speaker 7: In my humble opinion, Rita.
Speaker 4: And we've heard that same sentiment from d transitioners and we've spoken to them on this station and there's some of them very young, some of them still teenagers when they detransition. So the ages of fourteen fifteen that had double mysectomies, irreversible surgeries and why because they were protected, protected from hearing someone's content to the alternative point of view. All they heard was this affirmation doctrine about if you feel like a boy, then you're a boy, then have your breast removed. And it's a catast drophic situation for these poor kids.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, after the break, we're going to revisit COVID mandates.
Speaker 7: Don't go anywhere. What's more happening here and outside? There's lots of good news today.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with RITA retrovirus Panahee, James Batsoup, Morrow and myself rowan social distancing dean. The highly respected UK Telegraph newspaper this week reported on a paper published in the British medical journal Public Health magazine that quote COVID vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested. Researchers from the Netherlands analyzed data from forty seven Western countries and discovered there had been more than three million excess deaths since twenty twenty, with the trend continuing despite the rollout of vaccines and containment measures end quote. The article then went on to say that quote the unprecedented figures raised serious concerns and called on governments to fully investigate the underlying causes, including possible vaccine harms end of quote.
Speaker 7: This, as you know, is precisely what I've been saying for several years. Another quote.
Speaker 2: Both medical professionals and citizens have reported serious injuries and deaths following vaccination to various official databases in the Western world.
Speaker 7: There you have it. In the name of balance, I have to state that our own.
Speaker 2: Department of Health, in a submission to the Australian sent Inquiry, said quote, there is no credible evidence to suggest that COVID nineteen vaccines have contributed to excess deaths in Australia or overseas.
Speaker 7: End of quote.
Speaker 2: This is supported by the TGA, which continues to stand by its advice. But the vaccine remains the most effective way to prevent serious.
Speaker 7: Illness or death. Now you can make up your own mind.
Speaker 2: Those regular viewers a outsiders always do. This Telegraph article prompted the Scourge of Brussels. Nigel Ferrage this week decided to run in the imminent UK elections as leader of the Reform Party to give voters a conservative alternative to the floundering Tories of Rishie sunac Well. Nigel put up a tweets this week reminding people that he had also been calling for such a COVID inquiry.
Speaker 7: But the most contentious part is vaccines.
Speaker 18: Have vaccines caused a rise and excess deaths or have vaccines prevented an even bigger rise in excess deaths?
Speaker 7: I don't know the answer, but we need.
Speaker 2: A full, proper public inquiry, not funded by big farmer or banks.
Speaker 7: We need the truth. We need the truth.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we need a full exploration into the truth as to whether or not the vaccines themselves have contributed to the rise in our excess mortality figures or not, and that needs to be part and parcel of a full Royal commission into the abuse us of power during COVID. We just spoke to one of the people who was abused by those authorities, who can, for example, forget this sort of nonsensical scare mongering.
Speaker 18: The more we can keep people who are not vaccinated away from those who are, given that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, than the sofer we will be. It won't be forever, it won't be enduring. It is based on science, really.
Speaker 7: Dan, based on science.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, then I have no doubt you would be prepared, along with all the other members of the National Cabinet, to table every scientific document that guided your thinking and advice during COVID, every one of them handy and scientific advice like this, for example, from South Australia's COVID health bureaucrats.
Speaker 19: And we are working through the details of what that will mean. If you are at Adelaide Oval and the ball comes towards you, my advice to you is to and just do not touch that ball.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, got COVID on it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of science, this week, doctor Anthony Fauci, the man who once described himself as the science, the personification of it, fronted up to congressional hearings where he was confronted by, among others, Republican Mardrie Taylor Green, who did not.
Speaker 7: Quite share Fauci's enthusiasm for his science.
Speaker 2: And well, she didn't mince her words. Although you can't see him in this video, this is her addressing Fauci this week, and.
Speaker 20: Your science here, your science does displayed perfectly in this picture where children children in school were put in plastic bubbles because of your science, your repulsive, evil science. And let's go back to your very own email. You said earlier you don't use email, Oh you do right here. This is your own email where you said the typical mask in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus. I do not recommend that you wear a mask. This is your email, this is your own words. But yet children, children all over America were forced to wear masks, healthy children forced to wear masks, muzzled in their schools, and then they were forced to learn from home because of your so called science and your medical suggestions. While you and all your cronies get paid from big pharma. You know that what this committee should be doing. We should be recommending you to be prosecuted. We should be writing a criminal referral because you should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity. You belong in prison, doctor Fauci.
Speaker 7: So let's just take a trip down memory lane.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, the entire COVID hysteria was one gigantic medical advice Ponzi scheme, with Foutch in the CDC is sitting right at the top of the pyramid, and everyone below, including all our health ministers, public health bureaucrats, politicians simply repeating the lines from above. Worse, the coercion of individuals on things like vaccine mandates and lockdowns was a disgrace. And this too, all came from Fauci. Here he is explaining at those hearings how it all worked. His is the second voice you will hear.
Speaker 7: And if this doesn't make you boil with anger, I don't know what will I have to say that.
Speaker 2: I don't see a big solution other than some sort of mandatory vaccination.
Speaker 21: I know federal officials going to use that term.
Speaker 22: Once people feel empowered and protected legally, you were going to have schools, universities and college is going to say you want to come to this college, buddy, You're going.
Speaker 7: To get vaccinated. Lady, you're going to get vaccinated.
Speaker 23: Big corporations like Amazon and Facebook and all of the others are going to say, you want to work for us, you get vaccinated.
Speaker 2: Sound familiar, Remember Scott Morrison, remembering we do not have a mandatory vaccination policy in this country.
Speaker 7: We do not have that, We are not proposing to have that. That is not changing.
Speaker 2: But an employer may wish to make a reasonable directive to staff, and if they do so, they would need to do so consistent.
Speaker 24: With the law.
Speaker 7: And back to Fauci. Now it gets even worse.
Speaker 22: And it's been proven that when you make it difficult for people in their.
Speaker 23: Lives, they lose their ideological and they get vaccinated.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Are all objections to COVID vaccinations ideological?
Speaker 4: Doctor Pacci?
Speaker 7: No, they're not, and thank you out What I was referring to, well.
Speaker 25: In reference to making it hard for people to get education, traveling, working, I'd say it very much was a context.
Speaker 7: Quote.
Speaker 2: It's been proven that when you make it difficult for people in their lives they lose their ideological bs and they get vaccinated. Those words should be etched on doctor Anthony Fauci's gravestone. How many Australians suffered because of that approach? The very thing I have railed about the abuse of powered during COVID.
Speaker 7: There you have it writ large.
Speaker 2: The only way, in my opinion, that those words can be interpreted, is as a directive for governments to make people's lives difficult in order for them to submit to vaccination. That's coercion, that's illegal. But that was the science, and that's what they did here in Australia as much as everywhere else. They made people's lives difficult.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: Oh. I get exhausted just thinking about the number of idiotic directives handed down by governments and businesses and what they did to people's lives. Yet, all along, if you criticized those comments or raised questions about them, you were the evil granny killer, the anti vaxxer. You were demonized and shunned.
Speaker 3: The questions were report, don't answer it.
Speaker 21: All.
Speaker 4: He wanted your names.
Speaker 14: He has.
Speaker 4: Full rights to get your names. Destroying property.
Speaker 2: How many businesses and lives ruined for no purpose. Then there was all this sort of nonsense science.
Speaker 7: Really, oh oh my god, it's so light.
Speaker 14: So are you okay?
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 2: And then here's our chief medical health officer back in March twenty twenty one.
Speaker 7: Is this the science in this situation?
Speaker 26: I can absolutely say that I remain confident in the astrosenica vaccine, that it's safe, and that there is at this point no evidence that it causes blood clots.
Speaker 2: Astrosenica was of course later withdrawn after admitting to causing blood clots. Here's a bit more of the science from New South Wales chief health officer, a New World Order enthusiast carry Chart.
Speaker 4: I would just urge you to get vaccinated and take up the opportunity for accessing astrosenica.
Speaker 2: Well, at least here on Sky we were prepared to debate and disagree about these issues, and we encourage debate. Here's my good friend Shari Markson back in September twenty twenty one.
Speaker 15: Despite all of this, I've heard many commentators on this channel over the past week strongly objecting to restaurants and retail outlets mandating vaccines for customers. Rowan Dean is one of these commentators, and I like Rowan, This isn't a criticism of him, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me disagreeing with him on the contrary. In this country, we need to be able to have policy debates without attacking the individual or disliking the individual. And you may not agree with my opinion on this particular topic, but that's fine. We need to be having these discussions and debates. As we open up this morning on sky News, Rowan Dean called the company Spotlight, disgraceful for saying that workers wouldn't get bonuses if they hadn't had the JAB.
Speaker 2: The owners of Spotlight disgracefully say they will withhold Christmas bonuses from unvaccinated employees. How spiteful and nasty and petty can you get? I for one, won't be going anywhere near their stores.
Speaker 15: But in my opinion, Spotlight hasn't gone far enough. If you're a customer going into a store, you want to know that the people working there are vaccinated. If you're in a restaurant, you want to know that the people sitting alongside you, breathing in the same air as you, have also been vaccinated.
Speaker 2: Now, Sharon and I are great mates and capable of disagreeing on any issue in remaining good friends. But for many people workers, policemen, firemen, paramedics, woollies, checkout chicks, it was not possible to disagree. Companies like Spotlight and so many others deliberately to make life difficult for those with a different political ideology. That is, in my opinion, the perfect definition of fascism. But back to doctor Fauci. My thanks to Milk by TV for this compilation of the usterly confused and frequently self contradictory advice of this man who sat at the very top the Bernie Matoff of the COVID medical advice Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 7: If you're vaccinated, you don't have a risk.
Speaker 23: And that's the reason why we say, it's as simple as black and white.
Speaker 7: You're vaccinated, you're safe. You're unvaccinated, you're at risk. Simple as that.
Speaker 23: I don't believe any vaccine is one hundred percent effective, virtually one hundred percent efficacious if things go wrong, not point fingers.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 23: The best ppe for the general public, if possible right now, is to maintain the physical and social distancing. It actually came from the CDC, the CDC was responsible for those kinds of guidelines schools, not me, and to make everything we do be based on science and evidence. What I meant by no science behind it is that there wasn't a controlled trial that said compare six foot with three feet with ten feet, So there wasn't that scientific evaluation of it.
Speaker 4: Mass man needs for children under five, when the children.
Speaker 7: Go out into the community.
Speaker 27: You want them to continue to wear masks or scientific evidence supporting that.
Speaker 7: There was no study that did masks one kids before.
Speaker 8: You couldn't do the study.
Speaker 23: But if they get up and really aim their bullets at Tony Fauci, well people could recognize there as a person there.
Speaker 7: So it's easy to criticize.
Speaker 23: But they're really criticizing science because I represent science.
Speaker 20: Do you represent science, mister Fauci?
Speaker 7: Yes, no, yes or no.
Speaker 2: No, that's not a yes or no any yes, it's a yes or no.
Speaker 22: I don't think it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, we'll take that as a you don't know what you represent.
Speaker 2: Well, how about these comments the first one where Fauci specifically says that the vaccines prevent transmission, Yet that turned out to be not true and indeed fires are finally admitted to the European Parliament, as I revealed exclusively here on Sky, that they'd never ever tested for transmission. Here are more examples of Fauci flip flopping and seemingly making self contradictory claims on everything from transmission to mass to lockdowns.
Speaker 7: In other words, the opposite of the science is settled.
Speaker 17: If you're vaccinated, you really don't need to worry about getting it in a way that's serious or transmitting it.
Speaker 7: That is true.
Speaker 23: That is correct, Chris.
Speaker 27: It'llly to protect you completely against infection, and the chances are very likely that you'll not be able to transmit it to other people. The risk is extremely low of transmitting it to anybody else full Stacksinated people are clearly capable of transmitting the infection. When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better. If people are not wearing masks, then maybe we should be mandating it.
Speaker 8: I often myself wear two masks, and I'm quoting you now.
Speaker 28: At the population level, masks work at the margins, maybe ten percent. To hear that they only work at the margins, maybe ten percent, would make a lot of people ask then, why was I wearing a mask.
Speaker 23: You're really attacking not only doctor Anthony Fauci, you were attacking science.
Speaker 2: And then his Faucci claiming his lockdowns did little or no harm to children. But it appears the US Surgeon General and the CDC disagree and it.
Speaker 8: Went too far that, particularly for kids who couldn't go to school except remotely, that it's forever damaged them.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think it's forever. I reparably damaged anyone.
Speaker 5: The US Surgeon General has called it an urgent public health crisis, a devastating decline in the mental health of kids across the country. According to the CDC, the rates of suicide, self harm, anxiety, and depression are up among adolescents.
Speaker 2: So did Fauci recommend locking down the United States or did he not?
Speaker 7: We didn't recommend shutting everything down.
Speaker 2: First of all, I didn't recommend locking anything down.
Speaker 23: I recommended to the President that we shut the country down.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has now finally seen through this charide charade in dity, now says he will no longer comply with such dictats.
Speaker 25: To every COVID tyrant who wants to take away our freedom. Hear these words, we will not comply, so don't even think about it. We will not shut down our schools, we will not accept your lockdowns, we will not abide by your mask mandates, and we will not tolerate your mandates.
Speaker 2: Can't get any clearer than that Australian families and businesses took their lead from politicians who took their lead from health bureaucrats who took their lead from international bodies who took their lead from I wish we knew. That is why we must have a Royal Commission into the abuse of power during COVID.
Speaker 7: For the people who lost their.
Speaker 2: Businesses, who didn't get to bury their loved ones, who were forced and are still forced out of their chosen careers and professions. For the kids who had denied their childhoods. The entire Western world lost its collective mind during COVID, well.
Speaker 7: Most of it did. Some of us saw through it, the three of us here and spoke up, but.
Speaker 2: Most gullibly and blindly believed the authorities.
Speaker 7: Like Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 2: COVID nineteen will be viewed in future years as one of those insane outbreaks of mass hysteria incomprehensible fueled by ignorance, cowardice, greed and a last for authoritarian power. Is there any other way to explain how on earth the madness ended up like this?
Speaker 7: No lock downs anymore?
Speaker 4: We can finally walk out the door.
Speaker 1: The sunlight is affair.
Speaker 7: See it still doesn't feel real to me. No lockdowns anymore?
Speaker 25: Well they still any my team back the door shut favorite end, Anthony Faucy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 7: After the break, James, don't give outs, and we'll chat to MICHAELEB. Peterson in two.
Speaker 8: Welcome back to the program. James Morrow. Here at the desk as always with Rowan Dean and Rita Panahee. There's been a new development in the saga of Joe Biden's disgraceful performance at the eightieth anniversary commemorations of D Day last week, which I want to tell you about today. That's right, along with all the bizarre behaviors that he exhibited, it looks like Joe Biden, or rather his advisors, decided to old but rip off whole honks of a speech given forty years ago at Pont de Hawk, Normandy by another far more successful president, Ronald Reagan at commemorations of the fortieth anniversary of d Day forty years ago. American broadcaster Clay Travis compared the two speeches and well, you be the judge last.
Speaker 29: The hour and come sixth of June nineteen forty.
Speaker 7: Four, at dawn.
Speaker 30: On the morning of the sixth of June nineteen forty four.
Speaker 29: Two hundred and twenty five American rangers arrived by ship, jumped into the waves and stormed the beach.
Speaker 30: Two hundred and twenty five rangers jumped off the British landing craft and ran to the bottom of these cliffs.
Speaker 29: Gunfire rained above them, but still they kept coming. Nazi grenades thrown from above exploded against the cliffs, but still they kept coming.
Speaker 30: The rangers looked up and saw the enemy soldiers the edge of the cliffs shooting down at them with machine guns and throwing grenades, and the American rangers began to climb.
Speaker 29: They launched their ladders, the ropes and grappling hooks, and they began to climb.
Speaker 30: They shot rope ladders over the face of these cliffs and began to pull themselves up.
Speaker 29: When the Nazis cut their ladders, the rangers use the ropes. When the Nazis cut the ropes. The rangers used their hands.
Speaker 30: When one ranger fell, another would take his place. When one rope was cut, a ranger would grab another and begin his climb again.
Speaker 29: An inch by inch, foot by foot, yard by yard, the rangers clawed, literally clawed, their way up this mighty precipice until the last they reached the top.
Speaker 30: Soon, one by one, the rangers pulled themselves over the top.
Speaker 29: They preached sisters Atlantic Wall, and they turned, and that one effort the tide of the war.
Speaker 7: It began to save the world.
Speaker 30: And in seizing the firm land at the top of these cliffs, they began to seize back the continent of Europe.
Speaker 8: Well, you can almost imagine the thinking in the White House there. I mean, hey, Ronald Reagan, he was old, he won States, going into his second term with fifty nine percent of the popular vote. I got an idea, let's rip off his speeches. Hey, just crazy enough to work. And I gotta say, great work, and well done to all involved. But of course, at that point in his presidency, Reagan was still vigorous, and also his policies were popular, and his economy was booming for everyone, not just woll Street that said, there were plenty of differences also between the two speeches. For example, Ronald Reagan's speech uponta Hawk was imbued with a deep American spirituality.
Speaker 30: Something else helped the men of d Day the rock hard belief that Providence would have a great hand in the events that would unfold here, that God was an ally in this great cause. And so the night before the invasion, when Colonel Wolverton asked his parachute troops to kneel with him in prayer, he told them, do not bow your heads, but look up so you can see God and ask his blessing in what we are about to do.
Speaker 8: Wow. Well, Joe Biden suggested his speech suggested a sort of American creed that could have been taken from a fortune cookie or maybe an inspirational page to day calendar.
Speaker 29: American democracy asked the hardest of things, to believe that we're part of something bigger than ourselves.
Speaker 7: So democracy begins with each of us.
Speaker 29: Begins when one person decide there's something more important than themselves, When they decide the person that they're serving alongside of is someone to look after, when they decide the mission matters more than their life when they decide that their country matters more than they do.
Speaker 8: Sure, I mean, look, that's all lovely, but you know that's it's not the unique essence of the American or the Western democratic experiment. The whole reason back in nineteen forty four hour boys were fighting on D Day was because a bunch of other guys on the other side had also decided to fight for something bigger than themselves. That thing, of course, was evil, it was Nazis, it was fashions to but still that was a big problem. And Biden also had this to say, and well, I think it was a bit of a veiled hit at you know who. It was, also I think a bit of a tell on himself.
Speaker 7: We often talk.
Speaker 29: About the ideals of life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. But we don't talk about is how hard it is, how many ways we're asked to walk away, how many instincts are to walk away. The most natural instinct is to walk away, To be selfish, to force our will upon others, to seize power.
Speaker 7: Never give up.
Speaker 8: Talking about being selfish and people seizing power and trying not to give it up. Well, I know, Trump or Biden or his writers think that he's talking about Trump there, and that's fine, but that's also quite the statement to come from a guy Joe Biden who is both holding on to power, holding onto the White House despite increasing an obvious frailty, and it was clearly using his Justice Department undemocratically along with the American democratic legal system to try and jail his opposition or at least knock it out of the race. And when it comes to walking away, well, I think we know who's the expert around here.
Speaker 27: Distinguished guests, please welcome the honorable Lloyd J.
Speaker 24: Austen.
Speaker 7: Thanks James.
Speaker 2: Great to see Ronald greg and there and putting the two of them together side by side on.
Speaker 7: My goodness, what a comparison.
Speaker 2: Well, we all know Jordan Peterson, the famous philosopher, conservative thinker who was first on this show on Outsiders all the way back in twenty seventeen when he was not yet a household name, when he was being canceled for his forthright opinions in a Canadian university. Joining us now is his daughter, Michaelia Peterson, who is.
Speaker 7: Her own YouTube star.
Speaker 2: She's got a huge following podcasts, great success in her own right as well as doing certain things with her parents, including Jordan. In fact, Mikayla is setting up the academy. Joining us now is Mihayla Peterson, Welcome to Outside.
Speaker 7: It's great to have you here.
Speaker 2: As I said, your dad was on this show IF many years ago, back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 7: It's fantastic to have you here too. Michaylia.
Speaker 2: Tell us a bit about yourself to the Australian audiences who aren't familiar with you. Your amazing story about your ill health as a child and the fact that you've kind of done a reverse Linda McCartney. You're a full blown meat eater and you've aeshewed vegetarianism.
Speaker 7: Tell us a little bit about yourself so Australians get to know you. Michayla.
Speaker 14: So, growing up, I had juvenile rheumatoid earthritis terribly. It was the worst case my rheumatologists had seen. I ended up having my hip and ankle replaced when I was seventeen, So I was on methotruk state and brawl.
Speaker 21: I was in the hospital monthly, incredibly ill. I was depressed.
Speaker 14: I was on seven medications by the point I was twenty three, and when I was twenty three, I started looking into alternative ways to fix myself because mainstream medical system didn't help me.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 14: I was on these medications for a long time and I still had all my symptoms and my joints were still disintegrating. So I went over to diet, which felt pretty out there to me, but I thought it was worth a shot before because I didn't really know what else to do.
Speaker 21: And I cut out all processed.
Speaker 14: Foods and I went to kind of a paleo diet, which is really meat based with fruit and vegetables, and that improved my life a lot. But over the next period of about two years, I continued to cut foods out to try to get my autoimmune disorder under control, and I ended up on an all meat diet. So I've been an all meat diet, mainly eating beef since twenty seventeen, and it put my symptoms in remission. So I've popularized that, and I've gotten some media hate for promoting that.
Speaker 21: I called the Lion diet.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and no wonder right because nobody thought that that was But both my parents have bottomine disorders. They're on the diet, they're in remission as well, so that kind of I think wrote my name into somewhat into the media a little bit, maybe not in such a positive way, but it's massively improved my life and that's why I'm able to have a podcast and run companies and live compared to you know, dying before.
Speaker 2: Basically, well, we have some of the best beef in the world here in Australia, MICHAELA.
Speaker 7: So you better get out here and taste some of it retail.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you are very big in the fitness world. A lot of people have been helped by your advice. But we've got this fat positivity movement that's happening at the moment where people who are not just big, but obese, morbidly obese, are being celebrated and it's almost seen as hate to question that sort of lifestyle. We've just had Miss Alabama big crowned and she's definitely morbidly obese category. What do you think about that movement? Do you think this is something that is going to give girls an entirely mainly girls, but boys as well, a completely false idea about their health.
Speaker 14: I don't know if anyone actually truly believes that that's healthy, but I think making you know, that's like morbid obesity, a positive thing is evil, to tell you the truth. There have been many studies like Oxford I think has a study done on a one hundred thousand people who died linking obesity to a ten year earlier death, which is similar to lifelong smoking. So the fact that that's being promoted when it's obviously not healthy and being marketed as healthy is insane.
Speaker 21: It's insane, absolutely, James.
Speaker 8: But just to pick up on that thread there for really, there was an amazing piece we've seen pieces like this before in The Guardian of the other day which said that you know, working out may be good for you'll also make you more right wing. And there has also been lots of studies out there that show that people who are broadly speaking conservative are psychologically more happy, less neurotic than people on the left. Is there on the left kind of a push to keep people unfit, unhappy, miserable and therefore also hopefully for them on the left?
Speaker 21: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 14: I think mental illness is so rampant in America that it's hard to tell what these people are thinking.
Speaker 21: I don't know what the push is.
Speaker 14: I don't think necessarily bullying people into being skinny is the way to go. I think if we just had better education on how to lose weight and what's healthy to eat. I think most people who have too much weight are looking for ways to lose it, and they go to the gym a bit and it doesn't help enough, and they're trying to figure out what to do. And the food in America is abysmal. Tons of ingredients here that are banned in Europe, which is ridiculous. Everything's hyper palatable and addictive. So it's not surprising that there's an obesity epidemic, but encouraging it is is wrong on a like a moral level.
Speaker 2: And want to ask you about the Peterson Academy. As I said, your dad, many fans of your dad. He was a big hit at the ARC conference last year there in Britain. He was very popular when he was out here in Australia. I hope we see him out here again, and I know you're in charge of organizing that, MICHAELA. So can you put a spot for Jordan to come out to Australia in his diary? But just what was it like growing up with Jordan Peterson as your dad?
Speaker 14: It was so I didn't know that my dad was any different from any other dad until I was about twenty three, when kind of like the world picked up on him, but we had he was pretty much the same as what you see on YouTube or you see it as lectures.
Speaker 21: You know, he tried to get into deeper meaning and things.
Speaker 14: I grew up learning metaphors behind the biblical stories just at table conversations.
Speaker 21: And I think one.
Speaker 14: Thing my dad taught me that was insanely valuable was if I have any problems in my life, it's up to me to figure out and I can't blame other people for hardships that I'm suffering, which was I think extremely relevant because I had severe arthritis and I didn't end up resentful. I ended up trying to figure out a way a way out of it. And I don't know if I would have done that without my dad giving me those lessons from the age of grade two.
Speaker 4: Never use anything really as a.
Speaker 21: As an excuse.
Speaker 14: So I would say having him as a dad's been extremely valuable. And then he's opened so many doors of opportunity for me, and I help him try to spread what he's doing and organize his life and I'm running Peterson Academy now, so we work closely together.
Speaker 21: But I definitely wouldn't be where I am now without having him there.
Speaker 4: But defficult would they going through your teenage years when you give you rebelling, your argumentative and you've got Jordan Peterson? I mean, would seeing him absolutely demolish seasoned interviewers who've gone in there research, We've got your questions and he just demolishes them. What's it like trying to win an argument against Jordan Peterson across the dinner table.
Speaker 14: So we'd have if there was ever a big argument in our family, we'd have a sit down at the table until it was sorted out, which could last three or four hours.
Speaker 21: And they were pretty stressful.
Speaker 14: But overall, to be honest, yeah, yeah, intense as a teenager, but overall my dad in person, he's super compassionate, really reasonable.
Speaker 21: It was my mom that I needed to be worried about.
Speaker 14: So i'd go to her. I'd go to him to sign off on activities like can I go out with these friends and things, and I'd go to him instead of my mom. So he's good in interviews, but as a dad, he was kind of a softie throughout my ways.
Speaker 7: Mikaela Peterson. Great to chat to you.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get out to hear us here to Australia with your mum and dad. Get some great Australian beef gr Wagu beef. That's the one you want to be looking out for and you will have a great time out here in Australia.
Speaker 7: Great to chat to you, Thanks Kayla.
Speaker 2: And good luck with the Peterson Academy there which sounds fascinating.
Speaker 7: Coming up, Clown Show canber One in a tick Roll up, Roll up. It's the wackiest, freakiest, craziest show in town. It's the Canberra Clown Show.
Speaker 2: Where a majority of the teals have again disgraced themselves and showed their utter contempt for Israel and for the sensitivities of Jews in Australia by signing a second letter that I regard as a disgrace openly supporting the International Crimine Court the ICC. That's the Marbu of put Hamas and the elected Prime Minister of the State of Israel on the same moral platform by seeking the arrest of Benjamin Netta Yahoo and his Defense Minister in the same breath as seeking the arrest of the appalling, obnoxious leaders of the bloodthirsty Butchers of Hamas. First the Teals supported Unwah. Now these ones are supporting the ICC, just like Penny Wong. Yes, Monique Ryan who according to the Age, spent a motza get it to win the seat of Keyong and unseat Josh Friedenberg. She supports the ICC. Zoe Daniel the ex ABC Journal, the Teal from Goldstein and Melbourne, also with a large Jewish population, She supports the ICC. Kate Cheney from Curtain in Western Australia. Kate Cheney supports the ICC. Take note if you live in that part of Perth and support Israel. By the way, there's a much better candidate for that seat, Tom White. Vote for Tom White and Turf Outer a Teal. Kylie Tink from North Sydney. Lots of friends of Israel and that seat.
Speaker 7: Take notes. Kylie supports the ICs.
Speaker 2: See she signed the letter to Sophie Scamps from the Northern Beaches. She signed the letter too, and nearby Zalie Stego, also from the Northern Beaches. Yes, folks, they are your Teals who are all happily sitting alongside and indeed are indistinguishable, in my view, from the likes of Maroon Feruki, Lydia Thortem and Adam Bant in their antipathy to the Jewish state. First they urged Pennywong to reinstate Australian taxpayers dollars going to ANOIR, and now they are overtly showing support for the appalling ICC the Teal clown Show. But here at the Candra clown Show. The last came thick and fast last week thanks to a real labor clown, Bill Shorten. Yes, it was revealed Bill uses as a script writer for his NDIS speeches at a cost to the taxpayer of six hundred and twenty thousand dollars over two years. A speech writer who used to write scripts for popular TV soap operas like a Country Practice or Sons and Daughters. Well, she must feel right at home in that job, because we also learned this week what a genuine soap opera the NDIS is. According to the ABC quote, criminals manipulating participants in the National Disability Insurance Scheme have used their money to buy drugs, prostitutes, holidays and new cars. Among the instances of fraud of the forty two billion dollar scheme. We're a twenty thousand dollar holiday and a seventy three thousand dollar car.
Speaker 31: I don't know how big the iceberg is. So other people ten percent. I think a dollar ripped off from a disabled person is disgusting and I quite.
Speaker 2: Agree, and every dollar ripped off the Australian taxpayer is also disgusting.
Speaker 7: Bill, including, in my opinion, for highly paid script writers.
Speaker 2: Anyway, speaking of soap operas, why bother watching TV crime dramas like NCIS when with one simple letter change we can all watch NDIS, Labour's National Disa Disability Insurance scheme the soap opera and it's a beauty Who needs a soap opera scriptwriter?
Speaker 7: When according to the New.
Speaker 2: Daily It has estimated about four billion dollars is being wrought at each year from the NDS, including on.
Speaker 7: Drugs, holidays and cars.
Speaker 2: Criminals were also taking INDIS participants to ATMs and forcing them to hand over their cash. Yes, who needs Hollywood when you've already got Bill Shortens INDIS. In fact, I've just filming finished filming mylot for the first series.
Speaker 7: Here it is Bill Shortens NDIS.
Speaker 21: No, I'm not a chowing accountant.
Speaker 7: Nobody ever seems to see anything. Somehow, somebody's always looking the other way.
Speaker 2: Just joking, of course, that was the famous Robert De Niro movie Casino. But here's Bill shortened claiming the routing of the NDIS isn't his fault. After all, Why didn't the coalition complain about the roots when they were in government.
Speaker 31: I went through my file about when did the when did the ministers of the government start talking about fraud? And I went through all of these seven coalition ministers for the NDIS. Do you know they never put out one press release on challenging or detecting fraud, not one zip, nada.
Speaker 7: Zilch ooops. But hang on, turns out Bill got it completely wrong.
Speaker 2: Here's a press release from twenty eighteen by Peter Dutton tackling fraud in the NDIS. And here's one from Linda Reynolds in twenty twenty one. And here's another one also from twenty one. And here's another one that's for Bill Quatro fear Chettier Quatra hopeless. Bill then had to scurry back into Parliament and apologize for misleading parliament, still speaking of Labour wroughts and riddles, Liberal Senator Andrew Bragg tried in vain to find out from Labor Minister Katie Gallagher, a regular and popular favorite here on the Canberra Clown Show, where where are all the new houses Labor have promised to build?
Speaker 7: Where are they?
Speaker 2: Seeing as housing construction is at a decade low. Good question, and here is Katie, who is a very talented actress. In my opinion, she reminds me of Kate Blanchett in many ways, doing a brilliant impersonation of a supremely arrogant. Now to touch Labor Finance minister who hasn't got a clue about her own portfolio, why we didn't decad Lodi.
Speaker 4: Thinking, well, it's a range of reasons.
Speaker 28: Some of that's to do with the fact that there hasn't been enough done in the previous decade.
Speaker 7: There are more houses filled out of the former government. Well I'm not sure that's the case. Well it is the case, and that is why.
Speaker 19: And you have opposed every element of our House Homes for Australia policy.
Speaker 7: I mean I only just five six years ago we'll building two and twenty well jore and thirty thousand houses. Now we don't do one hundred and seventy cavins, superb stuff. All they do is blame the Libs, That's all they do.
Speaker 2: But of course we can't have a Canberra clown show without a starring performance by Albozo himself. Business investment is up and your growth in real wages is back.
Speaker 7: Ooh, but is it really?
Speaker 2: Here's the new head of the RBA answering Liberal senator had Liberal Senator and estimates this week.
Speaker 7: Have a listen.
Speaker 2: So what is the Bank's latest for us in regards to real wages over the year to December twenty twenty four?
Speaker 30: Growth?
Speaker 7: Yeah, very very small growth, very small growth.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 24: So we've got wage price index at about three point eight and we've got inflation at three point eight, so zero zero on wage price index.
Speaker 31: Spaces, How far have the living standards of Australians fallen?
Speaker 24: Our real wages have fallen by around about I don't know specific, I can't give I'd have to give you a specific number. Take a specific number away. But over the past stay year or so a couple of years, real wages have fallen because inflation has been much higher than wage.
Speaker 2: Rhymes, real wages under labor have fallen all of which may explain why this iconic Melbourne pub I've got a few beers they myself, is forced to shut its doors after one one hundred and thirty five years due to rising costs. According to The Daily Mail, there have been a whole raft of businesses collapsing in the hospitality industries in Sydney and Melbourne in the past twelve months.
Speaker 7: Albo's future made in Australia.
Speaker 2: Don't make me laugh when Australians can't even make beer. You know something is crook and it's called labor.
Speaker 7: What would Slim say?
Speaker 2: Now? The purple comes anxious are the quota to come?
Speaker 7: And there's a far away look on the face of them.
Speaker 16: The maid's gonald crankie and the cook's acting queer.
Speaker 8: What a cheerable place is a purple.
Speaker 4: With no beer?
Speaker 7: Lots of lefty lunacy.
Speaker 8: James, Ah, this is absolutely horrendous. Here, look on your screen. What I've got here is vision from protests which took place just hours ago outside the White House. What you're seeing here is burning the American flag. You're seeing people pro palace fizing, pro hamas demonstrators dressed up cause playing as terrorists. One of them holds up a decapitated head of Joe Biden, the President, which would seem to me to be a bit of a threat. And yet you know, and while they're defacing this monument to General Rochambeau, a French general who led French forces helping George Washington during the revolution, defacing it with their free Gaza nonsense, there's the head there to cause playing as ji Hotti's secret service did nothing. Park Police nothing, Capitol Police nothing. Nobody was arrested. This is the absolutely disgraceful state of things on the left in the United States. I'll tell you what. It doesn't go take much imagination to think that it doesn't go long before you go from playing at this sort of terrorist stuff to doing real terrorist.
Speaker 2: Stuffsolutely, Hillary Clinton tweet reta, this is just grotesque. We talked about the D Day commemorations, So Hillary Clinton tweeted out eighty years ago today, thousands of brave Americans fought to protect democracy on the shores of Normandy.
Speaker 7: Then she adds this November, all we have to do is vote.
Speaker 4: What a absolutely disgusting But you can't even on that momentous day send a message without your Trump derangement syndrome and trying to equate what they did to defeating Trump, defeating the forces of I mean, it is just grotesque. But this is the Democrats for you. But I've got some good news from Melbourne, from the city of Stonington, so this is inner city South Yarra to rackt some of the great shopping strips. They've had this ridiculous make Mary signage throughout Christmas. They've been too scared of the word Christmas during Christmas. But they put out a statement this week saying we are bringing Christmas back. Christmas is back in the city.
Speaker 7: Astonach.
Speaker 4: You've got to be saying Mary Christmas, not this absurd make Mary, which no one knows what the hell that even means.
Speaker 7: So I think we should take that as a win. We'll chalk that up as another outsider's win. It's the outsiders.
Speaker 2: It's you people out there who go into the shopping malls and say, sorry, this ain't good enough. So we'll chalk that up as an outsider's win for all the outsiders across Australia.
Speaker 7: Let's also got to show you this. This is pretty funny because we are in a good mood today.
Speaker 2: Great news are repeat again about the hostages being rescued from Gaza today. Just fantastic, classic and taba style operation. The IDF at their finest. Great great news. Have a look at this spoof.
Speaker 7: It's really good on Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has his thirty four convictions, so called felonies.
Speaker 7: Here's a great satirical take on that.
Speaker 8: Thirty four counts. Nobody's done it. Nobody can do the nobody, you can do it. Thirty more, it's never been.
Speaker 2: Our numbers are showing.
Speaker 7: These are big numbers.
Speaker 8: Thirty more. Great gags, great, yeah, great, great, great great, But I mean it just goes to show too how nobody except for like the hardest left, most broken TDS lunatics take any of these. That's felling codictions.
Speaker 4: That's why to speak about the ib C. Yes, sorry Australian media, because this has been one of the depressing things, just how completely out of touch our media has been. Spoke about it a little bit last week about why these these charges and these convictions have had almost no effect in America other than helped Trump raise an enormous amount of money. Because we can we just run.
Speaker 7: Them can we just can keep talking?
Speaker 2: But let's just run the footage of the boats with all the Trump flags and things like that.
Speaker 7: That's a huge response to Trump.
Speaker 8: And this too is that you know, even when you watch the hard left media CNN, they have legal experts, souldiers. You know, this conviction really is going to stand up. This whole thing was a lie. But here in Australia, Reader, Here in Australia they take regurgitated crap from the Democrat National Committee and they have hysterics on the front page of the Citney Mooarning Herald and everybody at the age going, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, it's a convicted fellow.
Speaker 8: In Americans are awfu because we've got a freaking picted fellow.
Speaker 2: My well, let's footage on the screen now, reader, and James, that's the cues lining up for one of Donald Trump's rallies. I don't think those thirty four convictions are hurting him at all. And that boat flotilla out there of Trump's supporters. It's a great, great news day and we can look forward to many happy times right up until November fifth. I'm being very optimistic today. See you next Sunday here on Outsiders.
Speaker 7: As always,