Speaker 1: That's deglican.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique fait.
Speaker 3: Gracey Abrams, you would have seen her at the Grammys, I don't. I think she went away empty handed, didn't she. Yes, I think this song was nominated. I think she was nominated for something.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm sorry if Billie Eilish didn't win, and if Taylor didn't win, Gracey, you ain't winning, babe exactly.
Speaker 3: Just nice to be nominated, truly. Anyway. She has come out to say that no man has come close to defining pop culture like Taylor Swift, and I tend to agree. Obviously, I'm going to because this is my queen and savior, but even you, Jack have got to admit this woman is a powerhouse.
Speaker 2: Taylor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think, especially in modern times, it's hard to think if anyone else that has had this effect. I think as well, in the world of with even a world of social media, we're so oversaturated by everyone that there hasn't ever been anyone that we've had in our faces like her.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and there's been no scams and none of that. She's just like a shining light. GRACIEA said, Taylor is an athlete, a brilliant business person and a genius writer. She's a grounded human being who makes time for everyone in her life. It's been really cool to be in orbit, in the orbit of a person like her. There's also nothing that comes close to what she has done. People will still gaslight her and her capabilities and all this rubbish. But please point me to one man who has come close to defining pop culture in this way. There is nothing.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe Michael Jackson back in the day. Maybe if I would have played Devil's Advocate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get what you say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's massive and they actually when she says it's been great to be in the orbit of this person, perhaps she is talking about the time that they spent together when they recorded this banger. Ups. Yes, Miss calls on the line. It's so good.
Speaker 2: So it's Grazie Taylor, Gracie Abram sorry featuring Taylor.
Speaker 3: It's a Gracey song right, yes, yes, it's on Gracie's album Nice.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: About Taylor too. She just goes, yeah, r, I don't do a song with you.
Speaker 1: Some vocals down. Every sounds the same anyway, But don't worry. You had to get it in hey.
Speaker 3: Look, thoughts and prayers to anybody that's hosting a kid's party this weekend, just be thankful that it's not at Sephora. This is a new thing, right. These kids are seven years old, seven, eight, nine, ten, primary school girls and they're so obsessed with products like drunk Elephant and Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Tilbury and whatever Naked Sundays.
Speaker 3: Yes that they have their parties at Sephora. They get dressed up like princesses and go to a shop and the obsession is real.
Speaker 1: That's an expensive obsession too, Yes it is.
Speaker 3: And it's silly, like we do what I do with my daughter by anti wrinkle this and plumping that she's eleven years old. Come back to me when you're fifty and everything's sagging a totally unbelievable The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. We are almost out of here for the weekend as well. But first Chrissy has Clickbait.
Speaker 1: Then yo Play has cash prizes, just yo play.
Speaker 3: But he's a chance to win promo wins, March five teas and season fly win dot Com to.
Speaker 2: Crissy Clickbait.
Speaker 3: Oh Jack, Nature is healing the Kardashians are back finally for you.
Speaker 1: I know I'll be watching the Actually I won't be watching that tonight. I'll be out. I'll be watching it hungover on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Maybe losing the world to I'm excited for you.
Speaker 1: That that is bad.
Speaker 3: When we're talking to Kardashian's in a roundabout sort of way, Chloe Kardashian's got a podcast called Chloe in Wonderland. Love that name, and she had her own divorce lawyer on as a guest. This woman is called the Disso Queen. Her name's Laura Wilson. And why disso' quinn ask you? She dissolves entire marriages.
Speaker 1: Her first client was Stevie Wonders. She was talking. I listened to parts of this podcast that was and now they're really good.
Speaker 3: That became really good, mate, So what is she dissolving any kind of.
Speaker 2: So for example, with Chloe, she did the divorce between her and Lamar, and she speaks about this on this podcast. The day before Lamar went into a coma, she filed the paperwork this Disso Queen, and then Chloe called her and said, mate, go and grab that paperwork back. I want to be able to have control over his medical decisions.
Speaker 3: Because they're still married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, if.
Speaker 2: That paperwork had gone through and he was in a coma, who knew what was going to happen. So she made this disso queen fly to La and go and beg the judge to give back the divorce document.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: So you called me and you said, oh my god, Lamara is gonna come and we need to stop the hero room and stop the paperwork.
Speaker 1: It's in the it's in the system, you know.
Speaker 4: You're like, it's it's on the judge's desk.
Speaker 1: I think, is what you said.
Speaker 4: So I fly down to Los angers Sepay Court and I like flag the woman down and I'm like, hey, I dropped a judgment off a couple of days ago and I need to pull it back. And she's like there's no pulling it back. And I was like, no, no, no, you don't understand. I really need to do it. It's for Chloy kardashianim and Lamara owed him and she's like, I don't know who that is. And I was like so desperate. I go, what about for love? And she's like for love and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, for love. They were in love she doesn't want to pull it back. She needs to take care of him.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if she was just thought I was hilarious or she really also is a crusader for love. She goes, wait here, wow, going back that it sounds like a great podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, who else did she disso she's done. She did Chris and Bruce at the time, She's done. The whole of the Kardashian clan.
Speaker 1: They all use her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. It's like a It's like a you know, a garden maintenance. I want to talk to you about this reddit thread. We're going to finish the week with this. Am I the bay hole for asking my husband not to walk around nude because it makes my daughter uncomfortable. I read that and I thought I can't get a grip, and then I realized the husband is not the father of the child.
Speaker 1: This woman.
Speaker 3: Has a child from a previous relationship. She's remarried somebody. He walks around naked in front of a child that is not his own, to the point where you are not only like.
Speaker 1: Call the police, call the police.
Speaker 2: That woman, the mother should be questioning her partner on why he's doing that.
Speaker 1: What are you trying to show off, and she.
Speaker 3: Has, she has, She's like, can you it makes the daughter has said I don't think I really want to see Yeah, I don't want to see that, and he's going, yeah, yeah, no I will, And then he keeps on doing it, gets out of the shower and walks around nude. I would change the locks and call the purper do it this weekend.
Speaker 2: Lady, have a beautiful weekend. Our good friends Rickie, Lee, Tim and Joel are up next.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Are you