Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Gonna be great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren on no you're one hundred. Well, good morning everybody. Welcome the Thursday or what we like to call Friday.
Speaker 3: We are nearly there, Melbourne. This week has dragged. I think it's the weather.
Speaker 2: I agree, although I agree.
Speaker 3: Did some of my house last night?
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 3: She did the tree Tree?
Speaker 2: Did you play the Christmas music?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I did part of the tree Christmas Spanish music.
Speaker 3: I currently have a naked tree. When I was tree, someone was naked. I came down the stairs this morning and I just saw the sparkling lights and I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, what did you think.
Speaker 6: She's sent me a little picky of the nude yesterday, and what do you think of it?
Speaker 3: I liked it, Yeah, I like it nude, but it needs to start. I was thinking just just just to start something on the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but otherwise the rest it's very well that Today show. I've got their trees up as well. There must be something in the air.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but this looks like it's part of the David Jones Visual Merchandising from nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of tensil. That was That was my job at David Jones.
Speaker 6: Actually in David Jones when the stores would shut at six pm on Christmas Eve, I was part of the crew that had to pull down the.
Speaker 3: Christmas tree they off the Boxing Day.
Speaker 6: No, you got to get them down and put up those giant novelty presents for the Boxing Day sale.
Speaker 3: Ah, the Boxing Day would come.
Speaker 2: Home or cut up from the tree cover.
Speaker 3: And people are still doing the Boxing Day sale because like Black Friday, the Boxing Day style compensation last nights.
Speaker 4: Because I want something quite elaborate and I want I want a new I want a coffee machine like it, like a proper one. And I'm like, here's my issue. Am I a Black Friday, babe? Or am I box Black Friday? Because my sister, who is very well educated in online shopping, made the point that Boxing Day is just like the best of the rest.
Speaker 6: Peak sales a Black Friday. Yeah, you get the may I assist you with the coffee machine.
Speaker 3: I thought you were getting. I thought you put that on your Santa list.
Speaker 2: Well he hasn't been a good boy.
Speaker 4: Being a December baby. You get a little double dip.
Speaker 6: You're hoping your your family are going to get you quite an elaborate coffee machine.
Speaker 4: Well, once you sort of throw your cash into the hat, you usually come up with a bit. You got the birthday money and the Christmas do.
Speaker 3: You get there? Oh, this is Christmas and your birth When.
Speaker 4: I was growing up, when I was going up some seventeenth December. When I was growing up, I used to hate it because you used to only get day.
Speaker 3: Everybody, did you not have a party because it's too close to Christmas?
Speaker 4: I always found time for a party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gone on Christmas.
Speaker 6: Good friend of mine, Kate Casey, Christmas Day. Yeah, every year I send her a birthday message. I don't even acknowledge Christmas, so just go happy birth So what.
Speaker 2: Do they do?
Speaker 4: They split? They basically birthday morning, Yeah, and they get Christmas after la.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they should do a half birthday, like I'm turning four and a half on the twenty fifth of June.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll see. She's got kids, so it's like her.
Speaker 3: They would love the half birthdays.
Speaker 2: No but her. But they wouldn't even get a se in like im looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what I mean. She should celebrate on thirty four and a half. That's what I do. I wonder what Christmas babies do do on Christmas?
Speaker 6: Of jobs you've got, couldn't you afford just to have your own barrista standing in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when you walk down morning.
Speaker 4: Jerry, you're going to exclude me from presents.
Speaker 2: You could walk out of the house morning Jerry, just a lay to go. Yeah. Yeah, and then he just sits there all day. In case you want another one.
Speaker 4: I might hire Adam from Maya at my house and he can do living.
Speaker 2: Oh, live in my launde troop.
Speaker 3: Have you seen like his watches and stuff? He's too expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't afford him.
Speaker 3: You can't afford him.
Speaker 6: Hey guys, we're going to big show coming up Today Tomorrow is Taylor Swift Day.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow we are going to someone's house, handing them a suitcase in a boarding past and saying, pack your bags. You are out of here and you're off to Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Say bye. Closing nights of the erarors to our We are going to get you there.
Speaker 3: It means that today is your last chance to get in the running Melbourne, any fact, not just today. Should we do it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why not. Let's start all we've got.
Speaker 4: Any Taylor fans early doors, Well, we'll about to find out.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. If you want to get on the standby lest let's get into it early and give.
Speaker 2: People a chance.
Speaker 3: It's Taylor time.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Get on the list. Tomorrow morning we could rock up at your place. This is your final day to be heading to Canada and the sea. Take day here on nov How crazy was the weather you yesterday?
Speaker 3: It was crazy? But I was home in the afternoon and I didn't hate it. I was lying on the couch asking, I was bucketing, and I had the Christmas tree up, and I was like it went for like four minutes and then sunshine, like bright blue, hot sunshine. And then about half an hour later we did another lad.
Speaker 4: Rain was heavy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we copped it. I had to pull over a ma whaf she pulled over on South Road. I'd see trees came down on the Sandy line just before peak hour.
Speaker 4: Oh bright, and it apparently not before peak out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like going to the air.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I wasn't leaving my house, so I was like cook dinner.
Speaker 4: I think we're a bit more settled today.
Speaker 6: I don't mind knowing Brighton coped it. What I'm all, I'm all good for bad people, bad things happening to rich people.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's the absolute wrong attitude. It's wrong with you. You're a sicko.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with have you got to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot wrong with you, but you're an absolute siico.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Today is not as hot?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: It would have helped fill the pool?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 3: Wait till the day he's preol overflows. Imlady, what I'm going to say? Bad things happened to reach me from.
Speaker 2: Jason, Let's head to Vancouver, Canada, closing night of the eras to I'll tell you what. Whether he sit there going I'm super trailer or not, this will be the concept of the year.
Speaker 3: I know it's going to be. Sorry, absolutely massive.
Speaker 2: Pause pause for what can we get a sippy cup to the studio please?
Speaker 3: I did we spill the coffee?
Speaker 4: I'm just that didn't go in my mouth.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a white shacket today and I'm nervous about the coffee being spilled to make it's a shirt jacket, one.
Speaker 2: Of those How long is it coffee ms.
Speaker 3: Songs to jack it but it's like shirt to shack it is it thick? It's like denim shacket, but it's white.
Speaker 2: What did I say to you just before the MIC's got turned on for the show today? A thick setup?
Speaker 3: You said? You told me I looked young?
Speaker 2: She does look young to do. Yeah, it looks like a.
Speaker 4: Bit of an art smock.
Speaker 3: Well I thought it was a bit lab cody.
Speaker 6: You don't makes you look younger? What you got this old black next? You can't connect his mouth into these coffee All right.
Speaker 3: Let me pretend I'm young for another day. Well, we give some people a chance to head to Canada to see Taylor Swift in her final show of the year.
Speaker 2: As to Kellie, you are on the list.
Speaker 9: I feel just like waiting on the line.
Speaker 3: We think to you, guys, I'm so excited to Kelly, you're so welcome. Do you know there's people who are paying to get tickets in the what is it called the no seeing, hearing only zone. It's listening only, so you can't actually see the states Like behind the back of the stage, you can't see anything, but you can hear it. And people are actually buying tickets. The whole stadium is going to be jam packed.
Speaker 2: All right, you're on the list. So is Katie. An officer, Katie, you're on the list.
Speaker 3: Hi, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: No worries. We could be heading to your place tomorrow morning, except with the cattleg Good.
Speaker 3: Luck, Katie.
Speaker 10: I'm so excited to thank you.
Speaker 3: Do another one on Lane Warren Clint.
Speaker 2: Debbie, good morning, deb.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, god do you love Taylor Swift?
Speaker 11: I love Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who would you take?
Speaker 11: My daughter?
Speaker 3: How was your daughter?
Speaker 11: And my daughter is thirty one?
Speaker 3: And who's going to be the biggest screamert you or her?
Speaker 2: I love that?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 5: Probably me?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Go ma, Debby.
Speaker 2: Well, Debbie, you are on the list, and we will give people another chance after seven this morning. Three shots today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's fill up the stand by.
Speaker 2: The shots final final three chances to get on the list, and tomorrow someone will be going to Vancouver to see this. Lady. This is number one hundred. Good morning. You're on the air with Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Get an awesome Black Friday deal at cocin dot com with up to seventy percent of a range of TV's take appliances and more. Coging dot com Black Friday sales. Now what that's clicking awesome, Jason Lawrence Noise Rush.
Speaker 6: So more's the day last Black Friday. But you know what, you can get into it early. Get an awesome Black Friday deal at Cogan dot com with up to seventy percent sev R, Massive TVs, tech appliances and more. Cogan dot com Black Friday sale is on right now. That is clicking awesome.
Speaker 3: And we are giving someone a chance to walk away with one thousand dollars cash thanks to Cogan Ben from Karen Morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning.
Speaker 15: How are we?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're good, bend Our Cogan Noise Rush brother.
Speaker 14: Yes, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Leaving a mansion for a small apartment.
Speaker 14: I'm working in a workplace at the moment and have got a very small kitchenet.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, let's see how you go. Here's how it works. We name an appliance. You've got thirty seconds to run around, often a house or an apartment, and the issue has been with people who live in huge houses because they have further to run within the thirty seconds. But you're at work, so hopefully you have this in your workplace when you the item. You got thirty seconds to turn it on.
Speaker 2: What sort of warehouse are you in?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 14: I work in a prison.
Speaker 3: You work in a prison? Yeah? Oh lucky because the sound was handcuffs. No kidding, don't you do you actually work in a prison?
Speaker 14: I do yet?
Speaker 2: You screw?
Speaker 3: What's a screw?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 14: The old Yes, I am what's a screw?
Speaker 3: A prision guard?
Speaker 2: Prison guard?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it not?
Speaker 7: What not?
Speaker 3: High maintenance? What's called high security prison?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is, Ben, I live in a high maintenance prison.
Speaker 3: You sound you sound very You a serious guy. Do you like to have a bit of fun.
Speaker 14: I like having a bit of fun, but serious a time.
Speaker 3: You have to be serious in the workplace. Okay, well, I'm not sure how this is going to work. Running around the prison going where's the vacuum?
Speaker 2: I have more questions, Ben, Is someone like watching the prisoners while you do this?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 14: I don't deal with the business so much now more around starting? Oh the way, and yes, the prisoners I think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, stuffer hard, Ben, Like, come on, guys, I'm not on prison break. Let's go give me the cash.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, if you've got to watch that, no prisoner has a tattoo blueprint of the prison when they go in.
Speaker 14: Look at TV show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prison break all right, Ben from Karen, let's see if we can win you a thousand dollars thanks to Cogan. We're going to name oh I'm nervous now, we're going to name an appliance and hopefully you've got it there somewhere in the prison office to turn it on. Can you dow seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds for us to hear the sound of a microwave dinging like it's ready. Okay, go to the cage bed.
Speaker 6: Are you in the kitchen, but we need to hit the mic chen all right, we need to hit the microwave like ding like it's ready.
Speaker 3: Come on you ten seconds down, Come on putting.
Speaker 2: On for a couple of seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you got ten seconds to go quick? Put on for one or two seconds? Did you know how to use it? At least slam the door to something.
Speaker 2: We need to hear the microwave, Benny.
Speaker 14: Did we get that?
Speaker 2: We got it? We got it, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if that was you going me sorry if it was the microwave, but we'll take it.
Speaker 14: No worried it was a microwave.
Speaker 3: Good on you, hey, Ben? What is the kitchen in the microwave in the prison look.
Speaker 14: Like a normal fan fung microwaves?
Speaker 3: Like? Is that what you heat up the prisoners if you wish?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's not a novelty kitchen.
Speaker 2: What's prison? What's prison food?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Ben?
Speaker 14: Pretty good?
Speaker 12: Actually?
Speaker 3: Do you ever eat the prisoner's food? Tucking?
Speaker 14: I don't need their food, No, but I've had to have milks here before when I've done long hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and they're not bad.
Speaker 14: It's pretty good. We do pretty good, figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, we found it, like.
Speaker 14: We've got five stars on Supervisor and stuff for our.
Speaker 3: Food five stars on supervisor from the prisoners.
Speaker 2: On yelp on yelp, but stars, yeah, I love you.
Speaker 3: I need to ask off their what prison it is? So I can go and check the Yelp reviews and they will say, Ben, the prison Will Hordan's my favorite.
Speaker 6: Been thousand dollars come in your way?
Speaker 2: Thanks to KYT Good on your brother, haven't I I'll tell you what that prison IVF case is or anybody is talking about the moment.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely appalling. We're going to get to that a little later. But I know it was the talk of a lot of my girlfriends last night, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what definitely would have triggered and upset a lot of people out there currently trying to have kids as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if you're not across his story, So it's a woman who is serving a sentence for murder. She actually murdered another mother in front of her own child, and she is being allowed to leave the prison to go and do IVF.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy, if you ask me, crazy, And if she falls pregnant, that child will be born into prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: How did you feel if you were a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an appalling situation.
Speaker 2: Just sorry, what's the loophole here? Prisoners are allowed.
Speaker 4: Access to private orders, access to private health, and now everyone has afforded access to private health. And because it's categorized as private health, it was something that was Supreme Court Supreme Court ruled on back fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: If you murder someone, you lose your right to not not private health. I think it's I feel like this is different. You don't murder a mother in front of their children and then get the chance to become a mother yourself. A prison center.
Speaker 6: Exactly shocking. I'm yet to come across someone that believe she does have the right. That's That's what I'm amazed by.
Speaker 3: Is it true that people doing IVF have to get police checks?
Speaker 2: We did. One of our kids through IVF.
Speaker 6: I've got three life is a blur, to be honest, but I'm pretty sure we did.
Speaker 3: Like, how do you pass the police check if you're serving time as a mayor?
Speaker 6: I don't know, so that we are going to dive into that after seven o'clock this morning. It's definitely the case in the story. It's dividing Victoria.
Speaker 3: I didn't think we're that divided though. That's the problem. I don't know many people in grants with it.
Speaker 6: It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well. It's just gone twenty three to seven. Peaking Duck, anyone take me?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys.
Speaker 6: Last time we caught up with these lads, it was to book them for.
Speaker 2: A school formal.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kai's school formal in Wangaratta. He wanted to Peaking Duck to play the after party. They reached out to the boys voice said, yes, we connected you guys, Ruben. How was it?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Kay's school formal was honestly the sweetest thing we've ever I've felt like, I actually can't believe how beautiful it was. They had the best time. I would have thought, you know, after playing for fourteen years, I had seen everything, but I.
Speaker 3: Think kids loved it.
Speaker 7: The kids loved it, and it really opened our eyes and we're like, we should be doing you know, more things the under eighteen crop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well mate, look all jokes aside, Good on you lads for doing it, because this wasn't a paid thing. You guys did at effort, a lot of effort. You guys did it out of your own coin. That would have made that kid and all those kids, it would have made their year mate, So well done to you on Adam, I thought it was bloody great you guys did that.
Speaker 7: When they asked if we wanted any coin, I think it was on this show they we were like, no, we'll just take a few.
Speaker 2: Frewns did they bring?
Speaker 7: They brought like a hundred?
Speaker 3: That's so good. So he was true to his word.
Speaker 2: Kai, How old did it make you feel? Brother?
Speaker 13: Oh, let's not go there, because it was also, by the way, a year ten formal, So I don't know if you remember what year ten's like.
Speaker 7: But yeah, some people look like adults and some still look like ten year old.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: I felt like i'd seen some years.
Speaker 3: It would have was ited an early gig. What time did you finish up?
Speaker 2: Five pm? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because my ten formal finished at nine point thirty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it did finish around nine. We got back to our hotel in Melbourne by midnight.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so good. Oh well, good on you for doing it their years.
Speaker 4: So what are we doing now? A change of scenery? R heading track side?
Speaker 6: Well, we are heading Colfield Spring Final is on this weekend. Tickets thirty bucks for adults, thirty five at the gate. You can go to mrc dot racing dot com. This will be a different sort of gig. One of the racing crowd's a bit different.
Speaker 7: It is a very different crowd to to s sober group of year tens. I can't wait, though, I feel like the racing gigs always seem to go pretty hard.
Speaker 2: So I've never been to Corlfield Cup.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to expect, but it seems like one of the big ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Corfield's a great racetrack. Actually, you guys will have a lot of fun down there.
Speaker 6: But dare I say the heels will be off by the time peaking ductor Well.
Speaker 3: The heels might be off, but Adam's shirt might be off too. He's been doing some real sexy moves on the stage. He's so ripped and he's really like loving busting does.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been a real shredfest. And I'll tell you what it is, not, you know, doing anything bad for ticket sales because now they know he's going to get his shirt off, and let me just say, it turns me on, So I'm it's doing good for everyone else.
Speaker 3: Is he pretty happy with himself at the moment?
Speaker 13: I mean you'd have to be.
Speaker 2: Look at that rig could.
Speaker 7: He could grapes?
Speaker 2: He's the Clint in their group, Rubens Rubens now the Jase.
Speaker 3: Don't you dare offend Ruben?
Speaker 2: How's your mate?
Speaker 7: It's a big twelve out of ten.
Speaker 2: I swear you're just never going to say.
Speaker 3: You just don't want to show him up. So you're like.
Speaker 6: When we faced you, I can't help but look in the background, this is your house you're at. It looks very mature and sophisticated for someone like yourself.
Speaker 3: He's got a record player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looks very clean, mate.
Speaker 7: Been spinning some fat boys, slim good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I made this artwork actually as well. For anyone listening, it's a I just went on Google Earth and blew up a big photo and printed it and it honestly, like people comments on this, it's it's like the easiest hack in the book. Because I saw one for sale for like eight grand. I'm like, I can do that four hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I did what do you what do you like? What do you like in the kitchen?
Speaker 7: A on the tongues, mate, Yeah, dude, I've actually I did this Nashville fried fish sandwich for SBS once, and I swear the next next year after that, every hot and fancy restaurant was doing a fried fish sandwich. And I'm not going to say I'm the pioneer of cooking in Australia, but like i'd be one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 6: Bradley Bradley Cooper was a massive fan of Philly cheese steaks, so much so that he researched the recipe and he opened a food truck in New York.
Speaker 2: Really yeah yeah, yeah, him and a.
Speaker 3: Mate, Bradley Cooper, Yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Google, it's all over YouTube. I'm just I'm wondering.
Speaker 3: If there's a fried fish sandwich.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a like a I might get confusing seeing Ruben in the title and then you get a fish sandwich.
Speaker 7: But imagine though Bradley Cooper sweating in the kitchen serving you grease.
Speaker 3: I mean that is a dream, isn't it named after.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll open a food truck. Yeah, yeah, they named the sandwich after me. I invented that one too.
Speaker 3: What came first? It's like the chicken or the egg Ruben or the Ruben sandwich.
Speaker 7: Well, it's funny because we entered the realm, you know, in you know coherence. We were just we were friends before it happened, really and then the world just discovered. Wow, there's a lot more to this sandwich than the guy.
Speaker 6: Getting this chat on SBS peaking Duck you can catch him. Colfield Spring Finale is happening thirty bucks for adults thirty five of the gate. You can visit MRC dot Racing dot com for more info. Mate, I'm Sagoda to Adam, and thanks again for doing the school formal.
Speaker 2: Mate. You guys are legends.
Speaker 14: Oh you guys legends.
Speaker 7: Thanks for helping facilitate that.
Speaker 2: That was the funnest time.
Speaker 3: I'm so sad we missed it. Actually one of life's great regrets.
Speaker 2: If we'd I get to chat with you again this year. Have a ripping Christmas, brother.
Speaker 14: Oh, Merry Christmas to you guys.
Speaker 2: Love you. Let's randomly loses lips thanks to our mates.
Speaker 6: Benley Dental Group, All Dental under one roof visit e b DG dot com dot au. All right, here's the goat we're getting. We are getting lippy, Lauren. You've got some amazing abilities in your life.
Speaker 3: Not many, to be honest, in shopping, even this one.
Speaker 4: She also was good at hand gestures. She just gave us a little what you hand gestures pause after handy lady was really a great pause.
Speaker 3: But you guys had just before, and I gave it back to you hand.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: All right, I put the noise canceling headphones on now pull. My fiance told me I've to stop yelling in this yell.
Speaker 2: To be fair. Poor your fiance says, you've just got to.
Speaker 3: Stop yelling at home all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, she's got noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 2: She can't hear what we're saying now.
Speaker 4: The technology has been a bit dodgy the last few weeks. Can you hear us? We started, Yeah, she can hear.
Speaker 2: There was there was a slight pause after hand. I was like, there was no pause.
Speaker 4: I think you were you were hoping that just the way you were, you know what she said, hand gestures, it.
Speaker 2: Was just the way you're like. You know, she's really good. I was like, okay, all right, I'll go first. Ready, My willy was wiggling in the wild weather.
Speaker 16: My willy was wild with the weather.
Speaker 2: No, it was pretty good. Yeah, that's really good. No, no, okay, headphones on the head the music. Okay, my willy was wiggling in the wild weather.
Speaker 16: My willy, My willy was wild.
Speaker 2: Wiggling, was with wiggling.
Speaker 3: Was wet, You.
Speaker 2: Was wiggle windy.
Speaker 16: Your willy was wobbly when the weather happen.
Speaker 2: Wiggling.
Speaker 3: Your willy was wiggling, wiggling.
Speaker 1: Wiggling, wobbly, wiggling, willingly, wiggling, wiggling, wriggly.
Speaker 2: That'll do.
Speaker 3: What was your willy doing out in.
Speaker 2: The weather, wiggling in the wild weather.
Speaker 3: You're willy was wiggling.
Speaker 2: To do a mad dash of the server.
Speaker 3: Naked.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, free ball. Oh don't that's hideous.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you know what what you're doing at ser That's not what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Hi, Lauren Clint, Hi, Hi, I'm going bat shit.
Speaker 16: I'm going punching.
Speaker 4: I'm going batshit for Black Friday.
Speaker 16: I'm going punching on Black Friday.
Speaker 2: Bat shit.
Speaker 16: I've got a budget for Black Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm going bat ship for Black Friday.
Speaker 16: I'm going budget smuggling for Black Friday.
Speaker 7: Batshit, budget, bat shit, punching, bachi a budge, bat shit, hunchy, bat ship.
Speaker 16: Packaging ship.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 16: It's really annoying.
Speaker 1: Ship magic, no, bat shit, bat packing, bat bat ship ship.
Speaker 16: You're buying back ship.
Speaker 4: I'm going bat ship for Black Friday.
Speaker 3: You're doing bat ship for Black bit flustered. He's having a meltdown. He hasn't got his Christmas tree organized, hasn't got his Santa photo organized. Who's coming through? Santa photo coming through to save the day, Chadstein, Lauren organizing the tree, organizing the Santa photos.
Speaker 2: It's true to book Santa photos. A month Chadstone was booked out in September. It was a waiting killers. It was like getting tickets, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Christmas is not a time to get angry.
Speaker 2: It's a time for giving.
Speaker 3: Even if you don't get your own way.
Speaker 2: You've got to settle down.
Speaker 3: Don't make your lack of planning someone else's emergency is.
Speaker 4: Very grinchy behavior.
Speaker 3: That's our relationship, is our relationship. Your local planning is constantly my emergency. I'll get you a Santa photo and a Christmas tree by the end of the show Flash thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: If you have any availability, I'm happy for your family to be in the shot as well.
Speaker 3: I don't mind Santa's busy this time a year.
Speaker 4: I think they do a Santa set up at the markets here South Melbourne Market, appear there.
Speaker 2: I think, So I want to.
Speaker 3: He's busy, busy.
Speaker 2: I want Santa look and Santa's emmercial for a bench. Yeah, I want.
Speaker 4: I want, all right, But you can't be fussy you didn't book just quickly they will.
Speaker 3: Well, my niece had her Santa Poto yesterday, so she's just shy of one because she got out of hospital from being born on Christmas Day. But she wasn't born on Christmas Day. She was born a few days before anyway, Santa photo yesterday. Yeah, basically just no less.
Speaker 4: More than eleven month hell sven and a bit more.
Speaker 3: Eleven months and days, but not a year. And I called my sister in Lass like cawded the sounds photos go, and she said the second Santa held her, she screy cried and wailed, and I was like, that's what we want.
Speaker 2: That's exactly where I wait to see the photo. We are ordering a Christmas tree, Lauren, and I right, okay, so what are we going with. I'm going one with in built lights.
Speaker 4: Oh, I just don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Why, yeah, they're great.
Speaker 4: I just think it looks a bit.
Speaker 3: That's what I've got. So I told you I've done fifty to fifty. I've got the big because we're going away on Boxing Day, so I don't want the dead tree when I come back three weeks later. So I've got the big one with the in built lights. And then at the front door, I've got like a half size real one.
Speaker 2: Well, you can give Jason your other tree.
Speaker 3: It's like a tabletop one. It's like a meta it's.
Speaker 2: A department store with Christmas through the head.
Speaker 3: So when you walk it, wait till I get the frosted spray out and start spraying.
Speaker 4: The windows inflatable candy canes.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: But Paul wanted to get those giant ballbles to put in the front yard. Oh, I wanted to. They're tough to get shipping on those because they Yeah, so he bought some of god knows where and they are inflatable. I'm like, they're like beatport balls. They're gonna blow away.
Speaker 2: Do you Bunnings have a great range of inflatables.
Speaker 3: An led like lit reindeer for the backyard last year, and I was like, we're two adults, not one of those children.
Speaker 4: If we need that, that's screams Queen's lead, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: At least he didn't ask to put on the front fence, which is thinking of the last next. Yeah, it's probably not an outdoor one either. With this rain it one by one.
Speaker 6: Your tree shopping, Thank you photos, I'm just delivery second January, perfect time, all right, coming up next laws. I was asked to leave the office yesterday Clint because she wanted to talk to the team about something that I was not privy to.
Speaker 3: And you're a lingerers A bit of a rock bottom moment for me on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you say you have hit rock bottom?
Speaker 3: I hit rock bottom on Sunday, raw bottom. It's Christmas party season.
Speaker 2: You're rattled me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's that time of year, clan. Everyone's rattled. Everyone's getting stressed. There's only like what two days lafter this month and it's December.
Speaker 2: Christmas is a joy, it is.
Speaker 4: It's a giving, it is.
Speaker 3: It is the time for joy and happiness. It's a little bit of stress, but mostly joy and happiness.
Speaker 2: We get to break up mom and Dad's party.
Speaker 3: Susan, Lazy Susan.
Speaker 2: We call them in Melbourne, the tuppleware. Have you got one of those?
Speaker 3: A tupperware lazy Susan?
Speaker 2: Google it right now. I've seen it. I've seen it. It's very looks very handy. It's our family tradition, the tuple where lazy Susan.
Speaker 3: I love daggy Christmas tradition.
Speaker 2: You've got you got the Eminem's the colored popcorn.
Speaker 3: Ah, I've seen those full of TV snacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, it is coming into And I would say from sort of last weekend on it is Christmas party season. They started on the weekend for me anyway, and then they start going to Wednesday nights, Thursday nights. It is a premium Christmas party if they get your attention on a week this time year. Yeah, like Thursday night's a great Christmas party night. Have you got your diary full of Christmas parties?
Speaker 4: Jays?
Speaker 3: Watch this anti social grinch over here.
Speaker 2: Just checking.
Speaker 3: No, not one, No, that's not true. I know we've got one. We've got a couple.
Speaker 6: The thing it sucks is the Nova Christmas party, which actually really really wanted to go to too, is on the same night as a good friend of ours having their web Dare she get married?
Speaker 2: Well? I did ring he and say you sure about this bloke because I don't want to.
Speaker 3: It sort of gets you out of the office. Christmas party though, for a lot of people. But we love it here so we want it to go. But we've got show Christmas party. There's many Christmas parties. I had my first Christmas party of the season on Saturday night a bunch of friends. It was like our suburb kind of Christmas party with a bunch of friends that live in our suburb that we throw every year. It's so fun. A lot who used to live in our street or in the surrounding streets. I'm not Christmas party fit. I don't really go out much late anymore. Even when I go out of some sort of like I'm pulling up stumps early.
Speaker 2: You know, midnight midnight depends on Tommy.
Speaker 3: This is on a Friday or a Saturday. Generally, Friday night's my special tics. I know I've got Saturday and Sunday, but midnight I'm pretty much turning into.
Speaker 4: At Lauren's house, still up with Paul when she's gone to bed, because I I'm rolling out of people.
Speaker 3: In my house. I don't care. I'm going to be if you leaving, I'm going to bed, knock selves out, let yourselves out anyway. I didn't do that on the weekend. I was up very very late for me, and I'm someday at the ripe old age thirty six. I'm not thirty eight, I know that much. For free the right Botto age thirty seven, I hit rock bottom. I did something that shames.
Speaker 2: She won't say that on the air.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 3: I told you? Did you think it was rock bottom?
Speaker 4: It was a new low.
Speaker 2: You also said, I.
Speaker 4: Have known you for a long time and I know your rock bottom moments.
Speaker 2: Do you think we will be shocked?
Speaker 3: I think you'll be borderline horrified, borderlined go laws for.
Speaker 2: A girl, let's shut herself on the team. I didn't think that.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I had an emergency. I thought it was going to happen. I was doing a juice cleanse, and it didn't happen.
Speaker 6: She said she won't talk about on the year. I've said, if I turned the Microsoft made me do this. If I turn the mics off, will you tell Clinton.
Speaker 2: That's said fair? Okay, some like I've been trying to get an out of her. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just quickly, I will say it started at about this rock bottom moment, begun at about seven thirty eight am. I'm finished at about seven thirty eight pm.
Speaker 4: That's a big situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to turn the mics. Okay, here, you tell us back in a sec.
Speaker 3: Jesus, you horrified or like proud.
Speaker 4: Jesus, that's that's really good.
Speaker 2: I've got to follow question.
Speaker 4: Can you just go back, I've got to follow up.
Speaker 3: Can you ask the question on the air.
Speaker 2: No, okay, back in a second, Am you win?
Speaker 3: There's one other element to it? I am, my goodness, there's one small other element. Do you want to hear it on the share this bit?
Speaker 2: Can you speaking back? In a section?
Speaker 3: Smart you speak? Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that bad.
Speaker 3: I thought there'd be a part of me that was like, I am proud of you.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that bad.
Speaker 6: I've done some stuff when I'm hung dog millionaire, and I don't think what you've done is that bad.
Speaker 3: What about the fact that it was over about it's real bad.
Speaker 4: Of honor stuff.
Speaker 3: I've never done it before.
Speaker 6: It's taking me honestly, I I wish you'd share it because I don't think it's actually No, that was the deal.
Speaker 3: I'm not sharing to.
Speaker 2: Spin on it. You were helping people.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Melbourne wants you to share.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to hear other people's rock bottom moments might make you feel better about mine.
Speaker 2: If Melbourne come forward with their rock bottom moments.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have to be a hungover moment.
Speaker 2: Will you share yours?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not promising. I'm not promising. I'm not promised.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: No, that is not yet.
Speaker 2: No means no, Jess thirty to get a full board of callers. I'm going to reveal it.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: I trusted you.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking.
Speaker 3: Don't be a dirty dog clean thirty, make more than.
Speaker 2: You third, that's a big call. Third, twenty four to ten. It'll be revealed one way or the other. What is your rock bottom moment?
Speaker 3: Have to be a hangover. It could be in a moment of desperation.
Speaker 6: Like my wife broke down on the Sydney Harbor Bridge heading home and we lived in Sydney and she had to get out of the car and get to the tow truck.
Speaker 2: But she wasn't wearing any parts. Oh that's not great it she was heading home in shirt Honday's in my shirt?
Speaker 3: Oh on the bridge's rock bottoms is rock bottom?
Speaker 2: Great day for the tow truck driver.
Speaker 6: Hey, someone who joined us on the air is going to walk away with a tw hundred dollars Strand Bag voutch. You can shop the Strand black Friday sail up to fifty percent off travel, leather, handbags and more shopping store and online at Strandbags dot com dot au. What is your rock bottom moment, Melbourne, if you come forward and knowne up about yours, Laurence promised she'll reveal her No, no.
Speaker 3: I haven't and no one wants to admit it.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: I've got your back, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: What was your rock bottom moment?
Speaker 6: We are talking one Lauren Phillips getting rock bottom last weekend. She did something on Sunday that she has just revealed to us off.
Speaker 3: The air clean horrified and Jason's kind of proud of.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, what do you want to here's your opportunity to do to clear it now.
Speaker 3: No played background music because I didn't even want to do this on the show. It was one of those things that I was like, I might take this.
Speaker 4: To reveal it unless we get a full board of calls.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's fair. We asked the good people listening to this show to open up and bear their soul. If we're not going to do it, let's see if people are willing to bear their soul. I just feel like, you know, it's unfair to ask.
Speaker 4: You're asking a lot of Melbourne and offering them very little in return.
Speaker 2: This city has done enough for you in the last year.
Speaker 3: That's true, but I think I mean that it isn't going to help us get any new listeners.
Speaker 4: To try to give back.
Speaker 6: You see, I disagree. I'd listened to this show that Lloe and What's great you can relate to Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lot Did you get them?
Speaker 2: Hello? Chloe? Why not working? This is not me?
Speaker 3: Chloe? Hello Chloe? Have you done something?
Speaker 9: I'm at rock bottom also telling this story. I'm only doing this so I can hear your slow.
Speaker 3: Is it one of those things that you thought you'd take to the grave.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I've actually told a few people, so I'm really hap and Okay. A couple of years ago, I was really unwell, got taken to the hospital, got to the hospital in the car park, had an extreme amount of pain coming from my stomach. Felt like I've been sad before I know it. The pain just went and then I found out that my bows had released itself without well and it gets worse without and you knowed. I had to get out, take my pants off, unfortunately, leave what was in my pants on the car park of the hospital.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were in the car park. You weren't in the hospital.
Speaker 2: In the car park.
Speaker 9: I didn't make it in there yet, So I had to take my pants off and then waddle into the hospital with a T shirt over my legs, with running down my legs.
Speaker 3: Walk The pain from just needing to go to the bathroom, well, I don't know what it was from.
Speaker 9: I was in the hospital for three days, but it was just.
Speaker 3: Laura Gastro is rock bottom.
Speaker 2: Lauren would have poured a petrol over that car and burnt it.
Speaker 4: Talk to me about the about the relief.
Speaker 3: Julia Gastro is rock bottom. Though, when you were sitting on the shower and you don't know what is gonna.
Speaker 2: China Roddy errol production. Her and her partner got Gastro when they were overseas and they were sharing a room. She was on the toilet, he was in the shower. They were looking at each other through the glass.
Speaker 3: That's rock bottom, and that is a story you would never repeat.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Julia, Jolia, what's your rock bottle? Moment?
Speaker 9: I went to my brother's footy ball and probably had one too many to drink. The event was about to finish up, so I thought right or go to the toilet, and then proceeded to fall asleep in the toilet. Wake up at three am and the whole event space had shut down. No one was in bed, and I was planning on how to camp out for the rest of the night. But fortunately for the vacuum cleaner, I started banging on the door as loud as I could and she came.
Speaker 12: And rescued me.
Speaker 3: Good Julia, Oh no getting rescued by the cleanic because he's been locked in the bar.
Speaker 2: This couldn't this couldn't be. He couldn't be awake. Hey, Sesh, good morning guys. This is my sleep sleep.
Speaker 14: I need to I need to break.
Speaker 17: I need to I need to really review my dignity of from the sleep to death.
Speaker 3: Oh well, we call you sleepy Desh because once you invited everyone to your house and you fell.
Speaker 2: Asleep standing up And then the worst bit, Lauren, is Sesh true or false?
Speaker 6: When you woke up at the bench and you walked us out to the driveway. We got a new bird. About one o'clock you were leaning on the fence. What time did you wake up leaning on the fence?
Speaker 17: Just before three?
Speaker 2: That's rock bottom?
Speaker 3: Is that your rock bottom moment? Or there's another one?
Speaker 14: This is the one work.
Speaker 17: A couple of years ago, just after who with restrictions and everything. We booked this house down in Peninsula Way just to go and stay. So we went to the beach.
Speaker 14: Obviously, drove to the beach with my one year old and five and a half year old.
Speaker 17: It was like thirty four degrees. Yeah, you know, had some time in the beach, came back to the car and realized those are not unlocking right, Like, what's going on? I had walked into the sea with the Kha keys in.
Speaker 2: Your mornington.
Speaker 14: And the keys are dead and there's.
Speaker 17: No way of getting keys because we went up there and.
Speaker 2: You've got young kids, yep.
Speaker 14: And I got a very good blasting from my you on the side of the curve, So you're.
Speaker 3: All sitting on the side of the road in thirty four degree would have been you must have been sleeping.
Speaker 17: To get the neighbors to go in tide the house because luckily I could disallarm and open the garage. So then it was I don't know how what can be the houses and had to get the key put in another uber.
Speaker 3: Delivery down the morning.
Speaker 2: What was the bill?
Speaker 11: How much I was and forty something?
Speaker 14: I wanted to be.
Speaker 2: Back to bed. Buddy Yeah, that's a go of wine.
Speaker 3: Good, didn't lose the cane and water?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 11: A few beers? There was turning of age and got home hungover, got up in the morning to go and get a drink out of the bathroom, drunk a glass and then clank, clank, was my mother's teeth in the glass on the barroom.
Speaker 3: Well, let's not good, the hangover line.
Speaker 11: No, it still makes me feel sick.
Speaker 3: Good, it makes me feel a bit.
Speaker 2: Why why? And you're walking out of here.
Speaker 6: You can give grandma a Strand Bag vouch your shop the Strand Black Briday sale up to fifty percent of travel, leather, handbags and more. Shopping store online at Strandbags dot com dot I you you give that to grandma?
Speaker 3: A right?
Speaker 4: They're all pretty, they're pretty bad. I mean it should make you feel a lot better about yourself.
Speaker 3: It does, Thank you, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say?
Speaker 3: I know I'm not telling that story.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's like I'll tell.
Speaker 4: I'll tell it.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's go to a break.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: On the other side of this, Clint will give you you.
Speaker 3: He won't.
Speaker 2: He won't go to give you the new or to.
Speaker 4: Decide whether you owe it to Melbourne to reveal if you don't.
Speaker 2: Leads the news with it.
Speaker 4: Next No, the test squad has cover for Mitch Marsh ahead of the second test in Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Clint, is there anything you're missing in news?
Speaker 4: Just across my desk and finally in no news, What big news for your thirsday? It's the revelation Lauren didn't want Melbourne to know.
Speaker 16: My best friend Proud sisterloud of Proud.
Speaker 4: There are reports that on Sunday morning, after a long night on the wings.
Speaker 2: On the Ones, she turned to how many times Clinton? Not once, Jason twice, not twice, Jason not three times?
Speaker 4: Five times in one day in the space of ten hours.
Speaker 18: Game shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame, shame. That's a delivery every two hours down You know, I'm sorry for the poor little guy on the bike.
Speaker 2: Would like I'm back at back and forth. You chipped him with a cheeseburger lets yee. She tipped him with four other deliveries.
Speaker 3: The barn may for lunch was well, can you just.
Speaker 4: Quickly run us through the cuisine?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, quickly?
Speaker 4: What do you start with?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 10: Hang on?
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four ten. When you add a Taylor call now while we're killing Tom, what do you start with?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I woke up very early and I felt sick because I hadn't eaten, like you must eat.
Speaker 2: Oh, you must have.
Speaker 3: So I ordered breakfast Jeff Brecky a bacon and negirl right, good girl. And then I was like, oh, did you already have breakfast? I said, no, second order, so I ordered breakfast.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're now on order three. What time was ordered?
Speaker 3: At lunchtime? I had barn me it was awesome on a hang.
Speaker 2: But Clint, it's never enough, so order four.
Speaker 3: Well, then we were watching movies and Paul fell asleep and I was like, I'm gonna need snacks, and so I really wanted to lemonade icy pole.
Speaker 2: You can't just get that.
Speaker 3: I got some lemonade icy Poles, and I got some Malteses, and then I got some Twisties and I got some chocl chick cookies, which was.
Speaker 2: Random reasonable, and then it was quite it.
Speaker 3: Paul woke up and said cheese dinner time, and I was like, I'm hungry because I haven't eaten since the barn meat.
Speaker 15: What did you get?
Speaker 3: I said, should we get Chinese, I should have ches.
Speaker 12: I love you five, I love it.
Speaker 2: You know what's you know? What's up there? Rock bottom? When I've ordered two at the same time?
Speaker 3: Can you order two at the same time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was standing at the front of the guy with the ice cream and the guy with the tie rocked.
Speaker 2: Up at the same time. I don't know you could have to at that was rock bottom and I was like, Jerry, have you met Steve? Thanks guys, have a great night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, living I pretended I was in a hotel and getting rooms.
Speaker 6: Let's end the Vancouver This is it your second last chance to get on the Standbye list and let's go to find Sarah in Rose Bar morning.
Speaker 2: Hey morning, you are on the list.
Speaker 11: Oh that is amazing.
Speaker 19: I've been trying since you started the call and it's just amazing.
Speaker 3: Good luck. We might see you tomorrow with a suitcase and tickets ready to go.
Speaker 6: Otherwise we could be heading to Elwood and knocking on Amanda's door.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're on the list.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Thank you so much. We've been calling in every day in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Oh you missed the Melbourne show.
Speaker 13: We did.
Speaker 12: We've got a very massive Taylor Christan.
Speaker 11: Here a twelve year old who's Maya.
Speaker 3: Fine, Maya for luck, Maya shout out to Maya good.
Speaker 16: Forget about Melbourne.
Speaker 3: It could be in Canada.
Speaker 4: We've got a we got a blake.
Speaker 2: We do Ari, good morning, Good morning to speak to you.
Speaker 3: Ari.
Speaker 2: You want to go see Taylor?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Would love it, and my wife would love it even more.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Ari, do you have a favorite song?
Speaker 17: Yeah, Fortnite with post Malone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's not for a post Malone in that post Malone song?
Speaker 12: Is there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: There is no there is.
Speaker 3: It's all about Taylor. Ari, good luck. We might be seeing you tomorrow morning. You got a passport?
Speaker 20: Oh yes, all ready to go?
Speaker 2: I make thought excellent.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow you and your wife could be off to see Taylor.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Story that right now is causing mass outrage and fair enough to Yeah. Is that involving Alisha Schiller. Alisha Schiller is a convicted murderer. She's serving time for the death of Tyrrel Gentle. She was murdered in front of her son for fifty dollars. It was a dispute over fifty bucks, and it's now merged that this woman Alicia Schiller is undergoing treatment for IVF while in prison.
Speaker 3: So she's allowed to leave the prison and do her IVF treatment, which is self funded, she's paying for it, and then come back to the prison. So there's corrections officers taking her to these appointments or using resources. We'ch sure we're not paying for the IVF, but we're using resources for this woman to be able to access this treatment and then to become a mother. Or she's serving time for murdering another mother in front of her own children.
Speaker 4: Ye disputed over fifty bucks.
Speaker 6: Appalling, plus the fact that a child then would be born into the system.
Speaker 3: Which happens, right, because some people do end up incarcerated when they are pregnant.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I want to bring in Tim Watson Munroe. You're trying to get a hit around.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, it's horrendous.
Speaker 6: He is a criminal psychologist. He's also the host of Motive and Method, a true crime podcast.
Speaker 2: Tim, thanks for joining us. Is she like, I'm a parent of three kids, right, and I know my job is to teach them right from wrong. I find I'm trying to get my head around that we're going to let this lady go from jail to become a mum to then try and teach a child right from wrong. Right she got the ability to do that, she.
Speaker 3: Fit to be a mother.
Speaker 20: Firstly, well, I've not examined it, but I've made this comment. We've come a long way from the days of the galleys were executed for murder. We now have a situation based on a Supreme Court finding that prisoners have the right to access private health. Personally speaking in general principles, I understand the art rage in the community. This was a horrendous crime involving the murder, standing murder, the mother with three children, with a four year old child present at the time. So I guess it's a balancing decision of our rehabilitation versus punishment. My view in terms of the question raised is what sort of environment would a child be exposed to being raised for the first five to six years in a prison. Years ago, I was a psychologist, a paramount of jail. I was involved in the Mother and Babies program then that related to women who went into prison when pregnant and they were allowed to keep the child about twelve months before child went into the community. Who are talking here five to six years of child rearing in a maximum security jail. As you Rifley point out, the taxpayer bears the brunt for that.
Speaker 2: Is it even sake for the child?
Speaker 3: Sorry to cut you off. I understand. I believe in second chances, I really do. There limits to that. And I understand women who go into prison who are pregnant and who are obviously in that position, and they have the right absolutely to have that child. But to take someone out of prison and allow them to do this while they're serving a sentence for murdering somebody else, I'm sorry you've lost your right to be allowed.
Speaker 2: To do this.
Speaker 20: If you ask me, well, I think it beggars belief. And you know, as a going to open the gates for Rawt Central, where everyone says, well, look, I'll find the money to do this. I'll have an IVF program. Or if you're a bloke, you has some sort of treatment of a sectomy reversals based lifts. Where do you draw the line?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? Exactly?
Speaker 20: I think the message it sends is, well, there's two things. I mean, my heart goes out to the family of the victim. They are justified the outraged by this. You have three children, deprived of a mother, one little boy who's deprived of both parents because his father died shortly before his mother was murdered, the parents of the deceased, and so on. They would feel that this is a real slap in the face. And I think in general terms, people are in Victoria wondering what's going on with law and order.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: Tim will leave it there.
Speaker 6: Tim Watson on the criminal psychologist and the host of Motive and Method True Crime.
Speaker 4: Thanks Tim, and look thirteen twenty four to ten. If you want to get involved, you and weigh in on this topic because it is a very controversial one. We talk about the privileges that come with being a parent. Surely you don't get afforded those privileges if you've taken somebody else's life. Right now, Jim and Avonne Gentle are the mum and dad of Tyrrell, who did lose her life at this convicted killer. They had a word on the Today Show a short time ago and a message for the government.
Speaker 5: Wake cap, you know, do the right thing for a change, you know, think of think of your people, do what's right. Don't be giving privileges to criminals. I mean there's plenty of people out there.
Speaker 2: That deserve.
Speaker 5: Much better that I just deserve to be listened to and heard, and here you are paying your attention to criminals.
Speaker 4: Now, just pointing out a bit of backstory to which Tim alluded to. This isn't so much a government decision. This is a right afforded because of a Supreme Court decision dating back fifteen years ago, which basically gives prisoners the right to private healthcare. And IVF for the private healthcare, where do you.
Speaker 2: Draw the loan?
Speaker 3: That's like what you said, He's like, do we let people get facelifts?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what. I am yet to talk to someone about this story that thinks she should be allowed out to do it.
Speaker 3: And forgive me if I'm wrong, But I had people telling me yesterday that a lot of people, I don't know if it's everyone. You have to do police checked after go IVF.
Speaker 2: One of our kids IVF.
Speaker 3: And did you have to do a police check? So what on earth is going on?
Speaker 2: I don't get it, Lauren?
Speaker 3: How you fourteen twenty fourteen. I think I think Melbourne is just absolutely outraged by this. Jase, like you said, I don't know a single person who thinksist is a just system.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 6: If you'd like to join the show, fine lines are open. Tim, Thanks very much for your time, and our thoughts go out to the victim's family and also you've.
Speaker 3: Got to relive all of all of their a lot they went through all those years ago.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of people trying.
Speaker 6: To have babies, it's a bloody emotional time. I've been through it. It can be horrible and this would be triggering for them as well. He's his lady, you know, being afforded the luxury of getting out of jail to go onto it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tyrrell's son spoke in the heald Son today. You know he doesn't have a mum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: You know that's that's that's a lot belong on the short of it.
Speaker 3: It's just wrong.
Speaker 2: It is just going four to eight. That's the news story that Melbourne is talking about this morning, Clint.
Speaker 4: That's right. Alicia Shiller is her name. She's currently serving a prison sentence for murdering a poor young woman, a young Melbourne woman. We were joined a short time ago by a criminologist who had this to say about the case.
Speaker 20: Well, I think it beggars belief and you know it's a game to open the gates for Rawt Central, where everyone says, well, if i'll find the money to do this, I'll have an IVF program, or if you're a bloke, it has some sort of treatment of a sectomy reversal basedlifts. Where do you draw the line exactly, that's the question.
Speaker 3: This woman's in prison for murdering another young.
Speaker 4: Mum, tyrone and gentle.
Speaker 3: While she's serving time for murdering that woman, she has been allowed the privilege of leaving prison to undergo IVF treatment. She's got I think six years remaining on her sentence, so if she falls pregnant, she'll have a baby in prison. The baby will be taken off her after a year, I think, Or does a baby get brought up in prison? Not sure either way. There's a mother, a grieving mother and father out there who have had their child taken from them, and three children who have been left without a mother because of this. It's a horrific story.
Speaker 6: We have to chat with someone that thinks it should be allowed. We're about to go to the phones because Melbourne wants to talk about it. But just remember a lot of kids in cars heading to school at this time as well. So just let's go to Nicole and Dora and Nicole, what's your thoughts.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm just a you know, just a bit of I don't know, slubbergast. As you could see, my husband and I went through IBS for our two daughters. First one, everything was obviously okay. Second one, we had to go through and have a police check done and everything to make sure that obviously we were going to be suitable to raise a child. So getting a child into the world everything. And the funny thing is my husband's actually a police officer, so I was like, then had to go and obviously check him to make sure he's suitable. But yet he's been in the police force for thirty d years.
Speaker 3: So you have to go and do a police This is what I don't understand, because Jace, you were saying you went through the same you have to do a police check. Yeah, this woman's in prison, found guilty in charge, so murder.
Speaker 4: So Jace, what did they tell you? What's that police check for?
Speaker 6: It's like getting it's like getting a working with Children's card. Basically, it's like looking at your history. If you don't evolent, which isn't exactly right now, but exactly what Nicole said. It's basically aility to bring a child into this world, and I can tell it now. If she's past hers, then I think we have to put a question over the bloody police check Lucy and Seaford. You think you know the reason or you've hit the nail on the head here with another reason why she might.
Speaker 2: Want to have a baby.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 19: I think that she's worked out that the women in the mother baby units for getting better treatment than the general population in a prison, and she's, you know, she's going to have this baby and then she's going to get the better treatment for almost the remainder of her sentence.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I feel she doesn't care that this baby is going to get taken away from her and up to six years, or that it's going to end up in foster care. She's looking at herself and that she wants better treatment for near the rest of percentage.
Speaker 4: So I assume she's serving time at Dame Phyllis Frost's, which is a high security women's prison, and I assume also they have a mother's and baby's unit.
Speaker 19: They weren't one hundred percent and obviously they get better treatment because there's children involved and she's just looking for a bit of a luxury life for the remainder of per sentence.
Speaker 3: Well, she's also allowed out of the prison to go and like she's under guard under what But she's allowed out of the prison to go and undergo this treatment. And like we were talking about before, understandably prisoners are allowed the right to private health, but there's got to be some common sense that prevails.
Speaker 2: Jessica in Ringwood, Good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Good morning, how are you?
Speaker 2: We are a jess.
Speaker 10: So, I'm just reading this has really struck hard to me. I actually cannot believe that it's going on, to be honest, So I personally have oience the broken youth mental health system in Victoria as well as the department's foster care system. So my son had a mental health breakdown about two years ago, and then he was taken out of our care because he was deemed too unsafe for my other two children.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 10: So then from that point where for two years have been battling getting the help that he requires, mixed with being housed in a situation that he's suitable for him, which has been virtually impossible because there's not enough funding in either system, in the foster care system or in the mental health system for child and youth. So with that, I then seem, well, I'm, you know, an average person that works, you know, works herself to the bone to make things happen, that cannot access what my own children need to their detriment. And then there's this woman who, yes, she can afford to have IVF, but it's all the long term costs that are as social with a Mili Kyle is going to need mental health help regardless of whether she's placed with Chinchit Care foster care. This is not a normal situation.
Speaker 2: No it isn't.
Speaker 4: But look, we keep talking about and probably getting back to the fact that becoming a parent and parenthood is a privilege right, and it's something that so many people fight so long and so hard for. And the moment that she took somebody else's life, that privilege should have been stripped from her, especially while she's serving time in prison.
Speaker 3: Well, she is serving time. She's lost that right to do things that free, good citizens have access to.
Speaker 2: As a dad of three young kids, I take it very serious that my job is to teach kids, my three kids what is right and what is wrong. And I think that's a pretty hard job to do when you are in jail for murder.
Speaker 3: H Look, I'm a big believer in second child. It is, I absolutely solutely. But when you're in prison serving time for taking someone else's life.
Speaker 4: Once she's rehabilitated and back in the community, you know your rights are restored, yes, you know.
Speaker 3: But right now, I'm sorry, his system is broken. If this is bengalowed, yeah, it's a pauling. It's it's appauling.
Speaker 2: It's just gone nine past eight. Thank you very much for your calls.
Speaker 6: Any updates to the story, we'll obviously getting on the air for you here on Nobor. That's a nine year old Archer. He is a fan of the Saints. He likes playing Nintendo. He's in grade three.
Speaker 2: He likes matts and coding, and he joins us now, good morning, buddy.
Speaker 10: Hey guys, how is it Archer.
Speaker 11: Here going good?
Speaker 3: What school do you go to?
Speaker 10: Well, I go to Saint Louis and I'm in grade three.
Speaker 3: Great three. He's a teacher. Do you want to give you teacher a shout out?
Speaker 2: Teacher is mister b Oh yeah, I like him? Is he good?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's a good teacher.
Speaker 3: Do you know who's in your class for year? For next year?
Speaker 11: Yet?
Speaker 12: Not yet?
Speaker 4: Can I ask you one about the Saints? Do you think you're going to ever see them win a premiership?
Speaker 21: Maybe?
Speaker 3: An attitude arch?
Speaker 2: All right, he's an optimist, right?
Speaker 3: What what are your favorite things like? What do you what do you know a lot about? Is it maths? Is it sport? Is it? What do you know?
Speaker 2: I like that?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Coging.
Speaker 3: I'm too old. I don't understand coding. Maybe you could teach me one day.
Speaker 2: First question, do you want an easy one for fifty dollars, a medium question for five hundred, or do you want a hard question for five thousand dollars? What do we feeling?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 9: I think I want to roll the dicely.
Speaker 2: He's gone for five five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I love this kid, all right, Archer? Have you heard this game before? Do you know how it works?
Speaker 21: Yes?
Speaker 9: I've heard many of tising yeers to cool in ye.
Speaker 2: Nine years. This kid's been trying to get on.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the rules are. But in case anyone listening doesn't, we're going to ask you a question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You need to answer before the end of that time, and if you are right, five thousand dollars goes a long way in the life of a nine year old kid.
Speaker 2: Good luck, guys, this is gettable.
Speaker 4: Oh he sounds smart as well.
Speaker 3: Good luck archer. All right now, remember I've waited years for this opportunity. Guys.
Speaker 2: Three seconds goes quick, so make sure you scream out in answer. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay? For five thousand dollars, here we go.
Speaker 3: Name the biggest bone in this human body?
Speaker 12: Three two?
Speaker 3: What did you guess at the end? There?
Speaker 2: Female?
Speaker 3: Female, them them? Should we give you? What about if we give you a go for five hundred? Well, give you another question.
Speaker 21: Yes, that sounds like a good plan.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, you I know.
Speaker 2: He'll get this.
Speaker 3: We're going to give you a second chance. You know we don't do this for everyone, only for special people.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Here comes your question, what is the fastest land animal? Three two? Five hundred dollars?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 19: Thank god?
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do with five hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 10: I want to spend your while.
Speaker 7: Wild.
Speaker 3: Are you going on holidays to the Gold Coast?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I should get archer in to read the news.
Speaker 3: Will you come in another time and meet us and say hello? Yeah done, we'd love that. Well done, enjoy five hundred bucks.
Speaker 12: Kid? This is no.
Speaker 2: Wild storms rolled in or more rain rolled into.
Speaker 3: What was happening?
Speaker 2: I asked if he's okay, because he Jase was at the Eppie Center, the center of this Brighton. He was in the eye of the storm in you okay. I never lived in Brighton, just.
Speaker 3: Walked the streets there, so people thought you lived.
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I was heading back from the Nova studios and every now.
Speaker 3: And then he goes and gets the sausage rolls at the pantry. I bet that's what he's going to.
Speaker 2: It was a pantry flooded. Royal Brothers is a very good burger shop next to the pan tree. I don't know. I was going home via Beach Road because I'm an idiot and sometimes I drive out of habit to my old house.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we've all done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, on the south road, like nuts, I pulled over.
Speaker 3: I pulled over was that bad?
Speaker 6: It was so follow and I wrang My wife Louis had pulled over as well, like mate, if you're driving. It was down to like twenty k's a lot of damage around the area. I hope everyone was okay. I know the trees fell down on the sandy lines. Oh no, I felt like we didn't get a warning.
Speaker 4: Well, because you don't know when the tree is going to fall down.
Speaker 2: And then on the rain, oh, I think we did.
Speaker 3: To day it's coming.
Speaker 2: See my mum used to have an amazing ability that she could pick the weather.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like a nap?
Speaker 3: Was a bit like that. So she had a knee replacement?
Speaker 2: Did she have arthritis?
Speaker 12: Was it?
Speaker 3: I think she had a knee replacement. She was like, it's the metal in my knee. At aches around you when the rain's coming to you. No, no, no, anything that what happened?
Speaker 6: Yes, anybody with no anybody with arthritis will back me up here. We were growing up on the mean streets of Queensland and Mum would be watching the news and Lavinia might come on and be like blues, skys and sunshine this weekend and Mum would be sitting there and the requin a sucking back volta and going that's crap, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Rain, oh March. The rains are every time it would rain. Why because her would in the rain and.
Speaker 2: It didn't turn up on the synoptic chat. No, it didn't turn up on. She was right. Every time it'd be light as rain.
Speaker 3: The ants come out when it's about to rain. You see all the ants. Well, the rains are coming because the ants are marching well, one by one and.
Speaker 2: A go the other way as well.
Speaker 6: If they were like storms storms this weekend, she'd be like, nah, I feel great, so we'd head off on a holiday.
Speaker 2: I don't care, never get rained on. Ok, you don't believe.
Speaker 4: Me, Well, we can't test the there because she's not here. Unfortunately, to rub that in, I can't really.
Speaker 2: Well, we can, but you won't answer, can you.
Speaker 14: I can.
Speaker 2: I can make thots about it. You can't.
Speaker 3: We're not making jokes.
Speaker 4: I can't test the theory.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, there are other people with thriving Well, Christine's called through from Craig evens she's.
Speaker 2: Got is it going to rain today? Shut up?
Speaker 15: No, it's not going to ride today, Clint, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: And do you know do you know when it's rang? What happens? Talk me through it.
Speaker 15: I have a pain in my right shoulder, I have everywhere and it was killing the eve for the last two three days. Can't work out what it is.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what mom would say every time. Christine.
Speaker 3: What you said about the rain and arthritis, that's connected.
Speaker 15: Because it swells you joint swell.
Speaker 2: The pressure must be the pressure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Are you available for the last ten minutes of the six o'clock news every night?
Speaker 3: Kill ever considered being a weather girl? Christine?
Speaker 15: Oh look, I have got the faith for it.
Speaker 3: Look yeh la la, good on you, Christine. Well, hopefully no.
Speaker 2: Rain today, Christine, You feeling all right?
Speaker 15: T Yeah, I'm feeling all right.
Speaker 2: Blue scars and sunshine today Melbourne.
Speaker 3: If it rained.
Speaker 4: If it rains, I will piss myself.
Speaker 2: We've got Jason Lauren Clint here as well done.
Speaker 13: On the news.
Speaker 20: What Jason Lawrence Rerea connect to Christmas?
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about this for a couple of weeks. Yesterday was the day that we encouraged everyone to do it as a bit of a movement. Text someone, call someone you've missed and just catch up and say hello, I miss you. I've been thinking of you. Could have been someone that you met last year. It could have been someone you met ten years ago, someone from high school.
Speaker 2: Maybe I remember.
Speaker 6: It's not about someone you are falling out with or anything like that. It's just lost contact because life has just gotten in the world.
Speaker 3: A lot of people did it yesterday. We've got lots of messages, lots of phone calls about it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I caught up with one of my best friends from my twenty teenage years and my twenties. I haven't seen in sixty years.
Speaker 2: How did it feel? Amazing, Fuzzies, it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was weird doing it on a radio show. I'm not going to lie. But then we spoke to each other after and I was like, oh my gosh, I just like you haven't changed a bit, even though you've got a baby and you know all this, like so much has changed. You picked up you down where the same people.
Speaker 2: We were back there, Lauren, your friend Talie is joining us.
Speaker 3: We had an extraordinary friendship and we've never had a falling out. But life's just got busy.
Speaker 4: Tlia, what do you love about our Laurence?
Speaker 21: She's extremely generous that you guys would know that when we can become addicted to doom and gloom.
Speaker 19: And talking about the things that make us feel bad, Lauren.
Speaker 21: Will just come in with a chink and it's like, oh my gosh, perspective.
Speaker 2: I know you get me bloody most.
Speaker 3: I felt so good about that. But it wasn't about me yesterday. It was about people right across Melbourne connecting with people they loved and missed.
Speaker 2: Robin in Esdon, who do you reconnect with?
Speaker 15: I reconnected with a dear friend that I hadn't seen for about five.
Speaker 3: Or six years. Oh, did you contact her or did she contact you?
Speaker 12: I contacted her and yeah, we caught up. We had coffee. It was like no time had passed.
Speaker 3: You actually saw each other. That's amazing. Did you feel good?
Speaker 15: One hundred percent? So good that we're doing it again next week?
Speaker 3: Oh great, Robin. For anyone out there who might be nervous about reaching out to someone they missed, would you encourage they do it? Oh?
Speaker 10: One hundred percent, because you know, as I said, it was likely it was yesterday.
Speaker 12: There was no hard feelings.
Speaker 10: Life gets busy, so we just were grateful that we're wacking each other's light.
Speaker 3: I love it. Hey, Merry Christmas, Robin, let's go to telmar.
Speaker 2: And good morning, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning, good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: How's it going.
Speaker 12: How did I go? Really well, really really well? I connected spare Art from Brunswick and just the same as the previous fall. It was like no time had passed.
Speaker 2: That's a thing.
Speaker 3: How long it had been since you'd seen each other?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm forty eight. I saw her at my forty eight oh wow, about eight years ago, and we haven't been in touch. It's just been hard. We've both got three boys each and so you know that are still dependent on us, so getting together is just difficult. We haven't seen each other yet.
Speaker 4: But we did it feel it was there any awkwardness at all? Did you pick up where you done at all? Nice? Isn't it?
Speaker 6: It's a sign of a good friendship, is I'll tell you what. As you mentioned there, you made plans to catch up, but you haven't yet. I think there'd be a lot of people that were doing that yesterday, including this guy who sent us this message.
Speaker 8: Scott reconnected with a very old friend. I probably haven't spoken to him in about three or four years. But yeah, we reconnected yesterday. We used to work in the kitchen together and it was a little bit like a sheep, dog and wolf situation, like we'd be best friends before we clocked in, and then yeah, whilst we were working it was pretty brutal, you know, stuff being thrown around, names being called, and then as soon as we clocked out we'd be best friends again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I reconnected with him yesterday.
Speaker 8: He lives in Malta, so I'm actually gonna be going to visit him for a little holidays.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, amazing, Mata. I love that Scott and well Downe to everyone who got involved. I know it can be intimidating and it can be tough, and we've all got these insecurities and anxieties about missing people. We feel guilty that we haven't seen them for so long, and yesterday was the day that we encourage people to do it. But of course you can do it anytime.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but that it has a great time to do it because you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's Christmas, it's coming into Christmas. That's where we're getting the Starlea.
Speaker 4: It's what you and I've got a friend in the studio at them.
Speaker 3: I know that we haven't Kate, aren't it? Can't wait to catch up with her in a minute. Good morning, Kate, coming into Christmas?
Speaker 2: It is coming into Christmas?
Speaker 3: Are we starting this again?
Speaker 4: Are we doing it.
Speaker 2: From now?
Speaker 9: Gee?
Speaker 3: Old habits are hard to shake, aren't they?
Speaker 2: They really are?
Speaker 3: Should we do it?
Speaker 2: Should we also have the seaword?
Speaker 4: Now we're not allowed to all right, let me just get out one.
Speaker 3: Let me just set this up for anyone that doesn't know that trauma that this has caused me for the past three years. You're about to be privy to it. We set a rule that in November you cannot say the word Christmas because it is too early. And if you say the word Christmas, this happens.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, enjoy Melbourne. Ah, we are back here again. We're back good modern Melbourne. It is also turned Melbourne that song.
Speaker 4: So from today it's a little trigger festive season.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: We used to do it for the whole of November. Yeah, it's the twenty eighth of November. So it starts now and it goes to we get dragged off the air, hopefully not dragged that we were last night.
Speaker 2: Now that's not permanently, so we've got a couple of.
Speaker 3: Weeks to So that's the rules. You say the C word on this show from there, from there, from the now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so everyone has to be careful, excluding commercials and news, Yes, excluding commercial and news.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it as much as I want in the news booth.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 6: You can drop it rudely, interrupt, drop it out as much as you want the news booth. But yeah, you say that word from now on.
Speaker 3: And if this is new to you that you haven't heard us do this before, I am sorry, and you are welcome because you're going to hear the callers too.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, yes, you get on this show and drop the C word. We play Mariah and I.
Speaker 3: Mean it more actually indicated what happened to us last year. But I think once we played it like six times back to back, Yeah, and we were in big trouble. I reckon there was given up caring mother.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon there was a link to the song and what happened?
Speaker 3: No, I think we found out we're getting the boot first a We're like, just put it on repeat.
Speaker 2: But we are happy here, so let's not burn that song. Hey, coming up your chance? This is ed Melbourne.
Speaker 6: After this, no more opportunities, one final chance, let's go down on the standby list.
Speaker 2: And after over one.
Speaker 6: Hundred and fifty shows, the Queen Taylor Swear wraps up the eras to it is closing night in Canada and we are going to put you on the standby list. Inside the next fifteen Minutesier on Nova woll good morning Melbourne, Yes on, Rickie, Lee, Tim and Joel. In the afternoons on Nova, there is an all out war going on between Joel Creasy and Tim Blackwell. Joel obviously is in these mistakes yep. Joel's obviously in the Wicked corner. Tim, however, thinks MO ONEA two is going to flog it at.
Speaker 2: The box office.
Speaker 3: Wow, what do you think? What's your money on clent?
Speaker 2: It's not my area of expertise going to.
Speaker 3: See either of Probably not. Maybe we should move him.
Speaker 4: You've got a wicked Wicked is two and three quarter hours?
Speaker 2: How long show? What two and three quarter hours? Do they have a break to get more? They need an intimition the.
Speaker 3: Same as the musical, exactly the same. How long does that go for?
Speaker 2: That's nine years?
Speaker 3: Two and three quarters hours plus into mission? Probably for hours.
Speaker 4: God sits in Milana too happily, but that's a long time.
Speaker 3: That's the song from Wicked. Run sings.
Speaker 2: Guys, guys, Oh god, here, Grab grab I brought this up.
Speaker 3: But do you know the Moana song? Moana put the rocks in and I saw him. It wasn't a red carpet. It was a sandy beach premiere.
Speaker 2: They walked the beach. When Margaret and David finish their movie review, Taylor Swift closing night of the eras, oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, is this the last chance to get on the stand.
Speaker 2: By it you don't get on the list. Now you're not on it?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, clean are you excited?
Speaker 2: I'm pumped.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow we'll be going to someone's house with suitcase and hopefully novelty oversized ticket. Thanks saying you are off.
Speaker 2: To van naughty boarding person boarding pers I.
Speaker 3: Hope we've given someone that responsibility.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. The final chance to see Tayte in Canada is happening all right now on over one hundredth there is our Queen, Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Shake it off.
Speaker 6: We are days days away from the closing night of the eras tour.
Speaker 2: It is happening in Vancouver, Canada, and we can get you there here at Nova. It is Jason and Lauren Clins here as well. On the phone lines are open thirty twenty four to ten.
Speaker 6: This is it Melbourne, Final Chance, Last chancellon one person on that standby list. Wowie is going to have a roller coaster because they're going to have us knocking on their door tomorrow morning, us packing their bag.
Speaker 3: My god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 6: And then from the lows to the highs they will fight to Vancouver and see the Queen on her closing.
Speaker 3: Vancouver is one of the coolest cities in the world as well. You're gona have a great time. I was there about six weeks ago and it is awesome. And the people of Vancouver even six weeks ago, were excited about Taylor Swift arriving.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Let's go to Oakleay. Charlotte, you're on the list.
Speaker 3: My god, Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. Charlotte, who would you take? She's hung up, she's too excited for Charlotte.
Speaker 4: She's done that thing where you know when you chubby cheek hits Charlotte she's typer ventilated.
Speaker 16: Happens?
Speaker 3: Can we does someone do a well fed check on Charlotte. We'll try and get her back.
Speaker 2: So welfare running, Amanda, you're on the list.
Speaker 3: Seriously, Amanda, did you go when you when she was in Melbourne?
Speaker 2: This could be a chest.
Speaker 3: We could be knocking on your door tomorrow. Amanda, have you at your passport ready to go?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do excellent. Wow, guys, this is it? The last person, last, final, final person.
Speaker 3: Oh you beat you do it? An upset the other day. But also you're going to make someone's dad.
Speaker 2: Let's make someone's breakfast.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Alisha and mill.
Speaker 17: Park, I'm lucky last.
Speaker 2: You are the lucky last person. Stand by this.
Speaker 3: Thank you so welcome. Alisha. Have you been to Canada before?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't. Have you seen Taylor Swift before?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 9: I I went to him to Melbourne tickets in the very last.
Speaker 3: Drops to make Yeah.
Speaker 19: Absolutely, I'm decided to take well.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning, we could be knocking on your door and sending you to Taita. Oh, well done, she's nervous.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what you are the last one, Alisha? Ever, what did you say?
Speaker 8: I said?
Speaker 9: It's the best Christmas present ever if I win.
Speaker 3: We've got a rule on this show. We started it today a lady, here we go, scolt. Don't blame us, she said the Sea Word.
Speaker 2: Morning Melbourne. It is sixteen past night.
Speaker 3: We are early, only sixteen about to tick over to seven minutes seventeen minutes late. Isn't too bad?
Speaker 2: That's good for us.
Speaker 3: We else would you want to be on a Thursday morning?
Speaker 2: Jays three? Tell me the time. Well, I have a lot to do today. I have to go tree shopping, can I say.
Speaker 3: Show? I said, By the end of the show, I'll have you a tree and Santa photo booked in.
Speaker 2: Be very careful, said the Seaward.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, can't you forgot?
Speaker 2: Didn't you?
Speaker 3: I forgot? Yeah, Mariyah, Santa photo and a tree.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have sorted the tree.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I have sorted the tree.
Speaker 2: You have seen me a link so I can sort the tree. Yes, you've also sent me a link so I can sort the Santa.
Speaker 3: Fe availability on the days you're available and you are just come on, Phillips.
Speaker 2: Thank you for running my life.
Speaker 3: You are welcome. I could not get myself organized if my life depended on it.
Speaker 4: You're a good problem.
Speaker 2: When I'm in trouble, I go straight to Lauren and you roll out your motto, which is throw money.
Speaker 3: At the problem. Well, you've left it so late. Now you might have to Well you might have to buy a boogie one because you can't get the other ones anymore. I'm so careful what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: Snowy and window, a white tree?
Speaker 2: Have you have you seen the recent ones where they're upside down? The new model ones?
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean they're upside down?
Speaker 2: They're upside down?
Speaker 3: The tree it hangs from the roof.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, so it sits on the stand, but the pointy end is in the bottom. It's a thing. I saw it online yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's a joke. No upside problem. Trunks in the air, Yeah, do you put a star on the trunk?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just saw it online.
Speaker 3: You saw it?
Speaker 2: No, just Google shopping trees.
Speaker 4: You're you're you're trying to catch us out here.
Speaker 2: We're going to get out of here.
Speaker 3: All right, Thank you for being We will not.
Speaker 2: Be fooled tomorrow.
Speaker 6: We will leave the studio or we will drive to someone's house pack their bags and send them to Taylor.
Speaker 3: Se Taylor to day, I am so excited.
Speaker 6: Hey, today we spoke to a caller earlier that has arthritis. She can feel when the rains are coming, and she said, no pain today, so no rain today.
Speaker 3: The windows are so dark in here, I can't see if it's Cloudrow, Martha or Martha.
Speaker 2: A great day ever on Christmas, dray up to.
Speaker 3: What's the night? Why would you do that? Jason Lauren Wake up feeling Good on Nomber one hundred Jason Lauren Bollygod on Socials