Speaker 1: We get every day A.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast The First Date Disasters, Ah, and they stay with you. I remember going out first date with someone who was extremely religious and I wasn't so religious. We both had different views, different goals, different end points, if you know what I mean, and then we ended up just calling quits halfway through the date, which is actually quite muchure.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's a good resolution.
Speaker 4: Not all first dates end in a amicable separation, though.
Speaker 2: First Date Disasters. What happened on the first Date Abby from the newsroom is in have.
Speaker 1: You what you got for us?
Speaker 5: For once? This isn't me, but I came across a story online and this woman essentially over in the States was asked out on a first date. And of course she's a TikToker, so she thought, I'm going to have some fun here, and she went to an oyster bar with this guy. She proceeded to order forty eight oysters.
Speaker 1: She ate forty eight.
Speaker 5: She downed all of those suckers down to them all.
Speaker 1: This is disgusting.
Speaker 5: So then she's gone to go. Then she's gone to go to the toilet and the guy has run out. He's gone, and he messaged or she messaged him and said, oh, it's pretty crazy to run out on a tab and he said, you literally just ate forty eight oysters in front of me. Yeah, and then said to her old venmo U or whatever the cash for the drink that I.
Speaker 4: Had, Wow, having a look at this article, not just forty eight oysters. Then she smashed down two crabcakes, a side of sweet potatoes, and her drinks and it came to oh, two hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: I mean two hundred dollars as a collective, one hundred each. Like, I don't think that's too bad for a day if you're trying to impress someone. But yeah, the fact that she sucked down forty eight oysters, that's a lot. Yeah, that's a red flag.
Speaker 2: How was he not into the situation? Particularly after forty oysters? And he starts to hear this coming from her tummy, Oh boy, which.
Speaker 6: Is good for you.
Speaker 1: Though, I've just got to go to the I've just got to go to the loo.
Speaker 3: I'll be right back. I had a.
Speaker 5: Bit of a first date disaster up in Townsville. So I met a guy and he said, we're going to go to this really nice restaurant, and everyone's like jeez, Abs, he's taking you like, that's like the best restaurant in town. Obviously it sounds anyway, And so we get there and he's we'll order this.
Speaker 4: Wine and what was It's the best restaurant in town Woodsville?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, but it was the casino. So it was actually really good. It was really nice. Anyway, So he's ordered like the best bottle of wine. It was like one hundred and fifty dollars or something, and he goes all right, like do you want me to order? And I was like thinking, oh wow, Anyway, he did. Guess the end of the night, the bill was like two hundred and fifty dollars. Yeah, his card wouldn't work. He's going, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed. All Right, in the end, I'm like it's fine, I'll just pay and he's like, no, no, no, it's fine, it's fine. Anyway, his card would not work, and you can see like the people going, what are we going to do? Like these people are about to walk out without paying. So I just paid it. Oh yeah, Now we did end up together oh after that, because I gave him a second chance to redeem him. Speaking of him, and I was desperate and anyway, you know, money comes and goes, and he paid for a lot more than you know, turned in fifty dollars worth. But yeah, so anyway, that was my date disaster.
Speaker 4: The sheer volume of times. And I think this happened again yesterday where we go out for coffee after the show with Andrew Hayes and his card is rejected and declined.
Speaker 2: Everything was yes, that was quite concerning, and producer Emily had to cover the bills and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, there was something wrong in the card. What's going on? And a girl behind the counter is looking at me like, mate, you've got no money in there?
Speaker 5: And then do you not have access to your account? Both money over?
Speaker 4: I can me feel this because he sat down and looked at his phones. He goes, oh, thank god car has given me some.
Speaker 5: You're like a chie.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's like going out with a fifteen year old who runs out of phone credit the entire time.
Speaker 2: Exactly what happens happens weekly unfortunately, And I dare say if that had happened on the first out with my wife, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think I get a second chance.
Speaker 4: No, probably, I don't know. I think you're underestimating your looks. She would have gone again.
Speaker 1: Take that.
Speaker 2: Thirty six is tickets up for grabs. First day disasters, we.
Speaker 5: Want to hear give me all of them, because you know, my dating life's a disaster, so I need to know that people out there are doing it worse than me.
Speaker 4: It's always you know, it's nice when you can pay yourself to other people and go, jeezus, I'm not that messed up, you know what.
Speaker 3: That's why we jumping on Britney's Instagram.
Speaker 2: I thinks aren't so bad. Look Britney's got a knife and she's waving around half naked. She looks like you needs you out.
Speaker 3: I like going beautifully.
Speaker 2: First date disasters, third and twenty fourteen will take your course next.
Speaker 4: If you've been waiting to skip the school holiday crowns for your next trip, now is your chance.
Speaker 1: You take a sneaky weekend with what if dot com.
Speaker 3: Just imagine all those empty.
Speaker 1: Beaches and more on the water fat what if it's.
Speaker 3: Auzzy for travel. Let's go to Mikayla from blake View. Hey Mikayla, Hi, all right, what happened?
Speaker 7: So on the first day we went to go and see a movie and the whole time we just did not talk, did.
Speaker 8: Not interact at all. And then after we went to go and get.
Speaker 7: Some food, and the whole time he was on his phone showing me pictures of other girls and saying how pretty they were. And it gets even worse.
Speaker 8: So he ends up leaving an hour early, and so I really have no way of telling my dad.
Speaker 7: Because I'm only twelve.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and so I'm sitting at.
Speaker 7: Like the plaza for an hour in.
Speaker 2: The rain, Mikayla, So no follow update there?
Speaker 4: Yeah. No.
Speaker 8: We ended up dating for a few months and then he for a couple of I love.
Speaker 5: You so when you said I love you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you ever still see him, Mikayla.
Speaker 7: My friends take photos of him and then send them to me to make fun of me. Right, But I move school, so thank goodness.
Speaker 8: I don't have to see them anymore.
Speaker 3: Teenage dating, am I right?
Speaker 1: Oh, It's it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard out there, fine, Jamie from Finden, Good morning, your worst first day?
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Well, I went to his house too.
Speaker 7: We were going to watch a game of the foot, because you know, that's what you do on a first day.
Speaker 9: And when I rocked up. He was already tipsy, and he proceeded for.
Speaker 7: The whole night to talk about his cat.
Speaker 6: And I mean to the fact that I was a little concerned about how much he.
Speaker 1: Was top played his cat.
Speaker 7: He showed me a tattoo of his cat on his calf.
Speaker 1: And also the leash that.
Speaker 8: He likes to usually takes his cats. I can't I've got to go.
Speaker 9: He tried to kiss me goodbye, and I'm like, oh, sorry, I don't kiss on.
Speaker 1: The first day, Like, oh, next time not And.
Speaker 9: Then hessages like straight away.
Speaker 3: And like, I think that went really well.
Speaker 1: I really like to catch up with you.
Speaker 9: Fell the chemistry, and I'm like, look mate, for me, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: Jammie, what was the cat's name?
Speaker 6: Can you remember? I've got no idea.
Speaker 8: I wasn't listening.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone's impressed by that dos cat?
Speaker 5: Yeah, cat loves it, don't you cat?
Speaker 1: We might be impressed by the situation. Then, yeah, don't tell me you married him, Jamie.
Speaker 8: Oh god, no, I didn't speak to him again.
Speaker 5: That voice sounds very familiar. I have a feeling that's my cousin, Jamie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The family, the third borns can't seem to find any decent men.
Speaker 7: Very not good thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go, very good that it's genetic.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, Sarah, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: How's your first date?
Speaker 9: It was quent a few years ago or like probably over fifteen years ago. But we decided to go out the drinks when Marion was the big Hi on a Thursday night, the bar.
Speaker 3: And grill down there the New York.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was New York. It was Shenanigans the ladies night and yeah.
Speaker 4: Ironically, Sarah, the New York bar and Grill could not be further removed from actual New York.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: No, yeah, no, it was. It held some fun nights, I do say. And you're going to tape the next day really hungover? Yeah yeah, yeah, no, yeah no. So who knows, like if this state was going well? But obviously not, because he decided to go to the toilet and then he never said what happened?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh my god, Sarah, there is a strong possibility he might have eaten forty eight oyster.
Speaker 9: After a few drinks. You don't know, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh, dear, there you are ghosting never a good idea never ends. Well, who do you like there, Joe's.
Speaker 4: I definitely like all of them, but I just feel so bad for Mikhayla who had to sit and wait for a dad.
Speaker 1: Mikayl, have we got some thirty six's tickets for you? You got a date for it?
Speaker 3: There she goes ghosted up.
Speaker 4: He's where you're waking up to, Adelaide Breaking news, snooze news. Yes, well, I mean there's a lot of information overload on the internet when you wake up first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna make it simple for you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna break down into the three things that we deem the most important for today's.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, it's fine. I like that. Thanks for making our lives easier, Jose, And you're welcome.
Speaker 4: It's got to the foremost authority in news.
Speaker 5: I'm still got abby in the snooze room in my head because of obviously what happened on Friday when I slept in anyway, So obviously millions of us went and voted in the referendum over the weekend, but it appears millions also didn't. So the stats are that one two point five million, or one in seven people didn't actually vote on Saturday. If you don't vote, it is compulsory. So anyone who didn't vote will be receiving a fine in the mail of twenty dollars. Obviously, if you don't pay that, it goes up.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you had something on on Saturday, you'd probably cop that twenty bucks to day. Well, it wasn't important to you, which it should be important to all one.
Speaker 5: It should it should have been. But yeah, if they do go and say every single person pays that fine, it would yield fifty two million dollars, So you need to pay fine. Yeah, if you don't pay it, it does continue to go up, so you know you end up it could be hundreds. So yeah, and now the only reasons that you couldn't or that you won't get fined is if you have been charged with treason and convicted, if you're not of sound mind, so I probably could have I probably could have got out. Or if you're in jail for longer.
Speaker 1: Than five year, what if you know what crazy?
Speaker 5: If you can get a letter from your medical professional saying that, then you're probably okay. I remember up in Cans we had a federal election while I was living there and it was go, go going. I was working the whole day, and then I realized at the end of the day, oh, I've been talking about this all day and I haven't actually gone and voted, so I had to pay twenty or fine back then too.
Speaker 1: There you go, those memories still very very raw.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about my favorite topic at the moment. That's Essays Australia. So last night, Hazy, you wouldn't have watched it, but I'll feel you in because you need to know.
Speaker 3: They had this challenge.
Speaker 4: Where they had like this very narrow sort of plank thing that went across a cliff, like two cliffs, so if you fell off, you're all walked up to a harness. But they pitted them against each other, all the contestants.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like an outdoors gladiator, that's exactly right, and if you fall off, you're just left dangling there, right, So they pitted Anthony Mundine, who of course was a boxer.
Speaker 3: And then you turn rugby fly whatever other.
Speaker 1: Way around it all good, all good or mine and minor.
Speaker 4: I love triggering you just by calling it rugby because your whole face is like, how many don't.
Speaker 1: Try between like you're doing on purpose. You don't understand the difference.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 3: So they pitted it in a weird, weird pairing.
Speaker 4: They pitted him up against some Tim Robarts, who was the bachelor.
Speaker 1: He's a beast, he's huge.
Speaker 4: And so this is Munday going into the challenge being all mundane.
Speaker 5: Like as a fighting always chill, will be chilled, and I'm the man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's something easy word, you know what I mean. It's been good at talking. Yeah the Monday.
Speaker 4: And so the fight lasted literally about eight seconds. Robarts has gone in low, taking out his legs, Mundane's bone.
Speaker 5: And he's just left.
Speaker 4: Dangling there and all this so just guys, and then he gives it a bit of a oh I don't even care getting the ring bra like he's ten fifteen kilos heavier whatever, and then he promptly quits the show.
Speaker 1: That's good. Nice little legsit from the man class the man back in the day. Georgie La Warrior flips after he'd score trots.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, right, and then he took up boxing.
Speaker 1: He was boxing after his rugby legs. Got it good stuff.
Speaker 2: Usie moves this in your sport a little bit, Joe's it's good a quicker results last night for the Aussi's beach for Lanka. He's still alive in the World Cup one by five week gets. Adam Zample was very very good. So mayfol W news as well. Nase White Allen. Yeah, she's been off for three weeks for high contact. It's the Bulldogs on the weekend. So if she doesn't get off to night three weeks with the largest afl W suspension ever and when you break down the context of a ten ten game season, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Huge, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Maronov get three weeks or something?
Speaker 1: No, so yeah, I've seen their footage.
Speaker 2: Doesn't deserve that, but watched his space, So what happens that I cant get down graded one of two weeks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, okay, okay, Well you're not working at seven as a sports report at the moment, so you're not qualified.
Speaker 1: Just giving a teen interest on things, a little side eye.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. That's your post snooze. A new Susy six fifteen Benning machine.
Speaker 1: Coming up next.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 3: Always got your finger on the afl W poles, don't you.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a passionate. Let's talk about mullets.
Speaker 2: School in Melbourne has taken action, and Manual College is the latest school, a Catholic school over.
Speaker 1: There to ban the mullet e.
Speaker 2: Manual College principal doctor Jeanine big And told parents and students that excessive hairstyles, including dreadlocks and mullets, were unacceptable.
Speaker 3: Push that clap button thing that you've got, police, I.
Speaker 1: Was going to press this player no, but let's go with that one.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. You're such a teacher, aren't you teaching?
Speaker 4: I just I find it weird that all these kids think they're being clever and ironic.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're thinking, but you're all doing it. It's all the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mallet's not for me, No, everybody else with you?
Speaker 3: Is that because you couldn't grow one?
Speaker 2: Or absolutely I can't grow one. I mean everyone can grow mullets. Because I'm not bored on sides reverse Kevin Bartlett. I only go here on the top and I'm ball down the bottom saying that you do know, I have a little bit of alipecia. That's actually genuinely possible.
Speaker 3: Students are fighting back, though what have they done?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: The students issued an open letter to the school condemning the new strict regulations. They said students are not intentionally seeking to disregard the college expectations. Rather, they may not perceive those expectations as significant due to the lack of impact it has on their education and behavior in school.
Speaker 3: What does that all mean from the mind of a sixteen year old boy.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was looking cool, not hurting anyone, just because we've got a sick haircut. It's not like we're beaten cow o the kids up. You know, well, potentially you're beating up other kids. Visually you look unapproachable and you got am.
Speaker 4: I struggle a little bit with the mullets on the really small kids, like ones that don't necessarily have a choice in the mask.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the thing, you know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't their choice, so you can only they can hardly walk it they're sporting a mullet.
Speaker 1: Dad got a hold of the glippers.
Speaker 4: Dad took me to the local barber down the road and they said give him.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like we should be those people who are like, oh, you shouldn't be spotting a mullet because it just doesn't look very good. So what I'll say instead is for me in this state. There's only four acceptable mults. There's only four, and I'll even go back in time. Number one is Taylor Walker back in the day, because he was doing it before everyone else was doing It's so true. I think it started from a bet, was it. I think he started it was a bet with Ivanne marriage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did last longest with the mullet.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: So text was a bit of a poney a trail blaze. The other one Wayne Phillips.
Speaker 4: Bullet.
Speaker 3: That is a man.
Speaker 4: There's a man who's had a mullet since age sixteen right through let's just say fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like if you shaved flip his head, it just goes straight back into a mule.
Speaker 1: It just pops back out.
Speaker 4: You have one of those barbies that he used to pull out the hair at the top. If he ever lost his mullet, he'd just literally pull it out like a do.
Speaker 1: Exactly like one of those. I'm going to go with Lockie Jones as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's not bad because he's been consistent. Okay, so he's a youngster in this generation, but it's been there for a long time, all right, bless him.
Speaker 3: Good on your lucky.
Speaker 1: Also, you're going to play like that and you've got a mullet, it's good. You've got to be a hard ass. I reckon. And the other one speaking of hard ass is Wayne Wiederman.
Speaker 4: Remember the day with the mullet, I know, and then every time he touched the ball, the whole crowd would go weird.
Speaker 3: And as a kid, I was like, oh my god, are they booing him?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: We they're all booming with weird accents South Australia mullets and the icons. If you've got one text as so for double nine one nine none one night.
Speaker 3: I just feel like we've let one or two slip through the cracks.
Speaker 1: Okay, who have you got?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't have anyone. That's why I need your help. Bo for double nine one nine nine one night.
Speaker 1: Just quickly on national scale as well.
Speaker 4: Camp Smith, Oh yes, yeah, Oh that's who we've forgotten?
Speaker 1: Is that the whiz oh coorri back Tate shorts wrapped rounder banana? When have you faked?
Speaker 2: It's thirteen and twenty four ten some thirty six tickets up for grabs and no, we will not be taking calls from my wife, Carter Hayes.
Speaker 5: That's a bit of a personal question.
Speaker 6: Hazy.
Speaker 2: You stay out this as well, you might have a new stories, Ye says too. I think Kenyon authorities have arrested a fake lawyer, Brian Merenda, who successfully represented clients in twenty six cases while falsely claiming to mean advocate the High Court of Kenya. Melenda, have you faked it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Oh my very goodness.
Speaker 4: So that's not just something that you could just stroll your way through. You would genuinely have to study up on legal you know, terminology, how it all works, and that's amazing.
Speaker 2: So this is a real life version of suits, Yes, yes, And the young fellow goes through and he's genuinely doesn't have a license and he's.
Speaker 1: Winning all these cases.
Speaker 2: But he's just very smart and Harvespector, isn't he? Isn't he delicious?
Speaker 3: Isn't he?
Speaker 4: Isn't he just like if you had to personify the perfect man, I think Harveyspectors.
Speaker 1: He's up there. Yeah, loves a whiskey too, love that about him.
Speaker 2: But Brian Melenda twenty six times and he's winning these cases. Ah, So it does beg the question because the old saying whenever you faked it before you make it, and all those sorts of things. I think sometimes when you jump into radio full time.
Speaker 1: You've got to feel your way through.
Speaker 2: Like at the start, I was like, oh, it's Jadi and Hody on Nov. Ninety one point nine FM Nov. Now getting all the terms right.
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Mostly objection objection, you're hoder. What sort of cases was bry winning? Were they significant cases or were they just you know, getting parking fines overturned, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, he won't go into specifics, but a win is a win, that's all he will say.
Speaker 1: That's twenty six of them.
Speaker 2: And now he's been contained as further investigations are carried out. And what if he represented you and he did win, do they go oh no, no, no, let's go back to the rolling board.
Speaker 1: Surely not.
Speaker 3: Well that's a good point.
Speaker 2: I've been proven innocent. Yeah, but there's a still count even though he doesn't have a license.
Speaker 4: We had a fake doctor here in South Australia not so long ago. You evased the courts.
Speaker 1: What sort of doctor?
Speaker 3: Well, he just worked his way into a hospital.
Speaker 4: We don't know how he got the accreditation, but he definitely worked a day or two.
Speaker 1: He was a doctor. Dre give me a script, Doctor Drake, who was.
Speaker 3: The doctor off the Simpson to Nick.
Speaker 1: Doctor Nick was so hunky, wasn't it?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 2: Everybody, when if you faked it, when if you genuinely faked it until you made it, so just fake something in general. We'd love to take a call from you. Some thirty six tickets up for grabs as well. And what we will say about thirty six is is that they are winners now. Yes, they are back on the winner's list.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not back on the winner's list.
Speaker 4: They've just notched up their first win for the season, which was epic over the Illowira Hawks. But that all bodes well for the rest of the season, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Andrew?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really does really set the tone, even though the Hawks are pretty harf themselves.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't put it on it.
Speaker 2: Think it's fine, it's fine, or we'll take yours next. Whenever you faked it until you made it or just faked it in general. And I will really be very specific because we're no calls from Carl Hayes.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a bunch of songs, all kestralized, yes nicely.
Speaker 4: We just play it and then we just keep going until someone guesses the song and the artists.
Speaker 2: A couple of worthy callers on board this morning. Let's go to Michelle in Kapunda.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Michelle, Good morning, Good morning Michelle.
Speaker 2: Just quickly before we move on, Michelle, you know Big Jason Buckets, Mackenzie Binding Chance Capunda.
Speaker 6: No, sorry, that's why she's on Team JD.
Speaker 3: Okay, probably need to explain who that is to everyone.
Speaker 2: Now, Who's like the genuine king of Kapunda. I thought it's such a beautiful small community. Sure that know each other?
Speaker 1: Why here we go?
Speaker 3: Why is it called Buckets?
Speaker 1: We can begin? Yeah, Big Jasmonckenzie.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Michelle, you're backing me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, I am sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Oh Michelle, what about that confidence? Dear?
Speaker 4: The man who's just sat there all morning decimating my confidence with his competition were what about your lack of confidence?
Speaker 6: You got this chance? Cassie from Sea Cliff is playing for you today, Hazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, get a Cassie.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Good morning are you?
Speaker 1: What's your first dish?
Speaker 2: You're going to spend it past the past. That's on.
Speaker 1: I'm going to stop. I get to get caught up. But if you don't mind, what is this school?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've just beens.
Speaker 6: Now it's four.
Speaker 10: Ten up, Paisy, that's okay, fine, you got this chants, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 6: Song number one?
Speaker 3: Shut up, I'll come on.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 6: Come.
Speaker 1: It's a woman who video videos. Brittany spears toxic.
Speaker 2: As I was saying, it's a woman who on Instagram. You watch her videos and convinced that she needs a show.
Speaker 10: Andrews Britney spears, Yeah, no games, I'll buzz yeah, okay, so the stakes.
Speaker 6: Are too high.
Speaker 1: Everyone so aggressively against me. Yeah, it's me. It's a world in this.
Speaker 6: You and Cassie. Let's go this song number two? Your name is?
Speaker 1: That's did you say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 6: On you said your name?
Speaker 2: So we've got Bruno Mars, Bruno Mars.
Speaker 1: I can't think.
Speaker 6: Of joking you a fun eye. What's a song name? What's a song name?
Speaker 3: I think I want to marry you. Let's marry you.
Speaker 6: I'm going to take that.
Speaker 1: Come on, sing it out? Serious?
Speaker 3: Are you seriously winning ten fours?
Speaker 6: Don't be break.
Speaker 1: What's going on you? Cassie? Not good enough? Is it?
Speaker 2: Cassie is in shops in genuine shock one.
Speaker 6: I'll go to Taira.
Speaker 8: Go on.
Speaker 1: Oh, I believe this is total swift trouble.
Speaker 2: And just like that, ladies and gentlemen, Hey, Cassie, can I get a hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Even Cassie hates you, even your own team member who won one hundred dollars faster past about you hate your guns?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it's hard to love a winner.
Speaker 6: But here we are, Dona Andrew. That brings us for eleven four.
Speaker 2: Eleven four, So let's let's just do some masks. We're playing this? Are you playing this? We're playing this to the end of the year. And how many weeks we got left? Seven strike?
Speaker 10: You never get and it was all jades and then he'll be laughing when you're in seventh straight.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you go, Oh my gosh, I hate me.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, right, congratulations Cattskjody, Sorry Michelle, Michelle. Just before I let you go, did you get through first and picked Jody?
Speaker 1: I did? Yeah? How that go.
Speaker 4: A little?
Speaker 1: You telling me that you brought a time machine.
Speaker 2: On this Daisy Tuesday The seventeenth of October.
Speaker 1: Go on, come with me. I've got some candy for you.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, crazy man, but.
Speaker 2: Seriously get in. Let's stay this baby downtown. A little trip down memory of late nineteen eighty two. Nick Revolts was born in Hobart, Tasmania. Today's's forty first birthday. You were born in Hobe.
Speaker 4: I was barely been mentioned. No, I wasn't born in hober I was born in Canberra and then.
Speaker 6: I moved to Hoba.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I was going to say, you were born in hober and you're about forty one, so I just assume that you guys know each other for good.
Speaker 4: Answer is Nick and I were only oh we must have been only a year or two apart at school or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, what were you younger? Yeah right?
Speaker 3: You're really catching onto this as well done.
Speaker 2: I think achieved absolutely everything you can as a football except the bround I met on the Premiership.
Speaker 1: But everything else, it's an unbelievable career.
Speaker 3: Well, at least he got to play AFLs.
Speaker 1: That's true. I'm not bagging him.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it felt a little bit like.
Speaker 1: It if he was that Richmond, I'm sure maybe if he's that Hawthorn Wow.
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy one and Elton John performed his first ever Constant in Australia at Subiaco Oval in Perth. What a gift from the heavens Elton John has been. And I don't think that we deserve him. Nonetheless, he's still with us and we love that.
Speaker 3: I oh god, he's saying he.
Speaker 1: Should almost what's turned into a eulogy.
Speaker 4: If you've seen the movie based on his life, he probably still shouldn't be with us with some of the you know, he got up to what's oh, you know what it means?
Speaker 2: What what do you mean like he might have ingested something that sounds like you stubbed your toe.
Speaker 1: No right, you lived like a rock star.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right, I'm trying to say, and you made really awkward.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Internet Movie Database was created in nineteen ninety on this day, So I am dB. The website was officially created by col Needham with information gathered in a huged net news group.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's probably something that everyone's seen, but you don't really understand what it is. Yeah, no one saw on Otoba seventeen. In twenty eleven Stereo Hearts by Jim Class Heroes and Adam Levine.
Speaker 1: Adam Levine, Prince of the Dirty Birds. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: All right, take us through your adventures. What do you get up to in your in your private life?
Speaker 4: Here, Jos Curtains, I was telling you that I tried something for the first time last night, hazy and it was hot hit pilates.
Speaker 2: What hits pilates? So what's difference between this and say, bickram yoga? So all sort of connected.
Speaker 4: Well, hot hot bickram is in the hot room, so you've got that right.
Speaker 5: It's the same.
Speaker 3: It's like in thirty eight degrees. But I've never done.
Speaker 4: Pilates hit pilates more specifically, which is like quick dynamic movements fast forty five minutes in a heated room. So's it was probably one of the hardest workouts I've ever done, but one of the best as well.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: So heat training, heat training forty five and pilarates have all got together and had a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is the end result.
Speaker 4: That is the best way to describe it. But I walked into the room last night for the first time. I've got my little band my little weights, my matt, my towel, I'm ready to go. And I look over to my right and there was a guy lying on the mat and guess who it was?
Speaker 1: Hagle Cash.
Speaker 2: There was no way that anyone possibly could have guessed that you were going to say the haggle bloke.
Speaker 4: It was Adrian from Hagglego, and as it turns out, he's part owner of the studio. So we just did a little hot hit pilates workout together.
Speaker 3: Now, if you have had up said to meet the start of the week, your Monday night will look like this. You'll be doing hot hit pilates with the guy from Hagglcoat. I probably would have laughed and said, are you on drugs?
Speaker 2: He's a reasonably new Haggle bike as well, because whmember there was the original hagglebike. Who was the Originally he was like a you've got to haggle haggle and he really sort of jump around the screen and then this boke took over.
Speaker 4: He's one of the more iconic faces on Adelaide TV, isn't he. And we've had a few we had the Cunningham's Warehouse guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, yet we were saying this morning. Who was the guy from the heating and calling, yes, the gas.
Speaker 2: I think it was a gas at commercials. So I remember seeing him back in the day. It was a young bike, probably still his young blonde hair, and he was in so many of these commercials that every time it seemed ass yeah, people would just genuinely flood him. I remember him like, you're the guy from the and then saying to him, does this happen too much? She's like, I almost can't go out because.
Speaker 1: People just stop you.
Speaker 4: Well, same thing from Peter walkin from Tacys now tastes furniture. I think he had another furniture store, but he was on every second ad in this state. And I remember he said to my my ex husband, He goes, oh, mate, I can barely walk the streets of Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Only in Adelaide. It's good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Jodiy and Hazy in with your Love. This is well Jane to sell about the launch of Frederick Treek Finance. We're getting a bit fancy. You've got to think called Jody and Hazy's feeling fancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is how you fake fancy.
Speaker 4: This is where you do stuff to make out like you're right, you know, quite bougie, but.
Speaker 3: Really you're just faking it till you make it.
Speaker 4: Norell from Wardale this morning said she brought fake Tiffany earings at a Bracelet Barley and told everyone they were real.
Speaker 1: He hasn't been there, beautiful example.
Speaker 4: So what we did is we gave her a real Tiffany's experience one thousand dollars to treat herself at Tiffany and Co. Really good stuff if you don't mind. She was so thrilled and shocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't think she saw that coming.
Speaker 4: And make sure you register on the Nova player tell us how you fake fancy and we could be rewarding you with something lovely as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: Over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Pay your bills. Matte in DC going to take care of you throughout the day. So if you've got one, make sure you register that via the Nova player as well.
Speaker 1: Should we recap on what was a lovely morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everyone?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's songs A song song song, No prizes for guessing who won.
Speaker 1: Goodbye,