Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Dada in the house.
Speaker 2: Mum and dad are in the house, but mum and dad. Everyone is running today. I've got to go to the airport. I've got a wedding in the airport. Weather warning today. I think all the flights are going to.
Speaker 1: Be We haven't discussed the new Quantus terminal.
Speaker 3: It's very nice, isn't it.
Speaker 1: My first time there. I breakfast at Saint Ali.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: Three or four cafes there where the Hungry Jacks used to be. Not hungry Jack, No, no, no no. You walk in the third court, there's something on the left that's like like an Asian type place that look great.
Speaker 5: I haven't been into the Quntess terminal.
Speaker 3: Quite all news So now in the next phase security, they're updating the security thank god.
Speaker 5: So you don't have to take it up top exactly.
Speaker 4: No, so they've already got that at the moment. But it's temporary, temporary, and it's ridiculous. Looks like you're walking through a fucking cage, like what's going on?
Speaker 3: And then they're also doing the bit when you get down to the terminal all like the news agent, all thatst of stuff.
Speaker 1: WREA, the boost it's like the thing is, by the time we do all that, it's outdated again. Exactly. I know.
Speaker 3: Then you've got to go back to the Virgin Terminal and do.
Speaker 1: That muff and break'll be ready for a spreke up.
Speaker 3: Well no, I remember they got up. Spruce spruce up, spruce up.
Speaker 5: You're not getting your words right today.
Speaker 2: He tried to say cancel culture earlier and he said to cancer Culture, excuse me.
Speaker 1: The Virgin Terminal is on point in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's big because they've got a multiple airways flying out of that terminal, so it's big.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, can I change the subject for a moment. I have got to do a shout out for someone shut out now. This has come through from my stepdad Graphi who you you know?
Speaker 5: Clint Graphy doesn't ask for anything.
Speaker 3: Family?
Speaker 5: Is he the favorite?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: My dad, he's gonna be filthy about that.
Speaker 3: Does he listen to this day? Bobby, he's a close second.
Speaker 2: His dad's gonna flip. I mean he had a text from my dad. Anyway, Graffy's sent me this text. You're right, they mate over a month ago. The receptionist at my gym is a huge fan of you. Jason and especially Colint.
Speaker 5: Surprise surprise. She is from Devon in the UK and is a really nice lass.
Speaker 2: She's here sty psychology, which she is just completed, and he's looking for work.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe she wants you as a client. Could be the show psychologist. Could you wish her luck on one of your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Her name is Rowan. Yes, it's a very English name. I don't know what we're saying. Good luck for good luck Rowan sounds like she's completed her good luck getting a job.
Speaker 5: Good on your Rowan. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Good luck Roan you more than you.
Speaker 5: Saying here or going back to the UK.
Speaker 2: But if you're staying here, I've got one hell of a client now with Jason and he's sitting round from me. She also loves dogs. He's given me a full bio. She's also a dog sitter, so bear that in mind. She loves dogs.
Speaker 4: No, you should do invite her into the show. She wants to sit and stay high. Do you know Jason is sorry?
Speaker 1: One second? You should definitely do that. You should message raph graph graph message.
Speaker 2: Graph high wraph from Devon in the UK. You talk to Graphy and sort it out.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're Devon. Can we talk about Devon Devon stras.
Speaker 4: No, don't tell me. It is because I liked Strasburg when I was a kid. I think dev Devon is not stras.
Speaker 3: Because Devon Stras is bung Fritz.
Speaker 5: It isn't that's Australian face things.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I'm pretty sure it is. Hang On Devon is strats.
Speaker 1: What's h what what's the difference between Devon and Strasburg. I love Strasburg, I.
Speaker 2: Like I like Yellow, I like Champagne's Coming.
Speaker 5: Didn't even come to play. I've got on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Different lunch meets have different names. Stras is the one that looks similar to salami and has red skin. Devon is the pinkish one that's sometimes called luncheon. Do you like totally Devon's called luncheon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard. I've heard of luncheon.
Speaker 3: I didn't come in because I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Hey, well what about what My stepdad's friend Rowan from the gym. Do you want to say hello to her? She's from Devon, Roan from Devon, Hello, Rowan, thank you.
Speaker 3: Brodie's from South Australia, so he'll know the answer. This question is Devon, bung Fritz and his bung Fritz stras.
Speaker 5: No, they are different, they are different, different different.
Speaker 4: If you have Devon is more like a luncheon, Strasburg is more like.
Speaker 3: Like like that weird like a pinky meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my parents to fry.
Speaker 5: But it's people, different tastes, different taste.
Speaker 3: And then it's stras is a combination of all of them with some sauce that you have with and butter, butter and strap.
Speaker 5: You got to have butter, sauce, white bread.
Speaker 3: Fruits, not fritz fruits, fruits.
Speaker 2: Like like, this is a great chart, But is there anything else we need to do before I leave the premis have to go to Clint.
Speaker 5: You've got to go to Clint house, and I've got to go to the airport.
Speaker 3: The airport, there's a cupboard which.
Speaker 5: You drop me for nine minutes before I'm leaving the.
Speaker 3: Above the fruit, which is the sweets cupboard. Where is it can go? Where is the sweets covered sweets? So it's just above will your sister Beth, but she's out, she's living there and she's sort of half his right. A question question.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 3: Can I try on the suit?
Speaker 1: Can I keep a suit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You can go and count my suits?
Speaker 5: Can I have one? Make sure you listening to the show on.
Speaker 3: All the suit cupboards in the second bed. No, borrow a suit for the races? Yeah, and I pick it over. Yeah you can.
Speaker 1: Is there anywhere SHANEA can't go in your house?
Speaker 3: She can go.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to give water to the tied up person in there? Or and they've got water?
Speaker 1: All right, we must go.
Speaker 5: Have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: So bung Fritz is stras luncheon and Devi