Speaker 1: Welcome to person number one podcast. You're listening to The Jamo and Dylan Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're on the way that dance Bra little Man trip.
Speaker 3: With before celebrating. Gooday, guys, and welcome back to the final episode of The Jammo and Dylan Show. It's going to be an emotional one. What a ride it's been.
Speaker 2: Deal two hundred and eighty one apps, just two hundred and eighty Is this not eighty one to eighty oh to eighty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I thought it was eighty one.
Speaker 3: Good start from us. There you go. It's going to be a great episode. We have many, many messages from you guys. We had it's an influxay over one thousand combination of comments, messages, and and things like that. So we're going to go through some of our favorite today feature some of you guys. We're going to thank some people, and we've got a little I guess surprise for people.
Speaker 2: Don't we be surprised. Goodbye surprise, the biggest surprise in the world. It's only taken six years.
Speaker 3: It feels like Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: It is Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: Who's here today?
Speaker 2: Rog's here?
Speaker 3: Rog is here.
Speaker 2: Welcome, He's come on for the last step. It's taken us to retire for Rog to finally come on.
Speaker 3: Let's just give Rog a Mike here.
Speaker 4: Thank you lads. What a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is Rog's first time on a podcast ever, and we're nervous.
Speaker 4: Rog, I am a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough, we're privilege and we're honored to have you here. It's been a long time coming. We have put you through the ringer, to be fair, like, you have copped a lot of shit on this show early days. Was heavy abuse, all in good nature though, it's all it's all the crafted story, truly, it's a lot of the character they describe me as.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's true, but been happy to play along with the story. It's been it's been fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't play on that a lot early. Yeah, we did, and it's because I guess because Dylan and I were doing this, we had so much free time. Yea, so we would have so much time to hang out with people who didn't have time for us. But then we just used you as a scapegoat. Yeah, like, oh, because you don't have time for us, then we're just going to rip into you. But no, you've been a great loyal friend along the way, and it's a pleasure to have you on for a little part of this final air. Rog won't be here the entire time in terms of on the show audio verbally, but he'll be sitting in the corner watching us do our thing.
Speaker 2: The most wanted guest, the most wanted guest, most requested.
Speaker 3: Like I was saying, how you guys showed us a lot of love when we announced the retirement, I reckon thirty percent of the thousand messages included Rog's name.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's lovely, but I don't think it's as big as as you boys.
Speaker 2: It is, it really is. We can show you. We can show the messages, yeah we can, but.
Speaker 3: We just want to know what your feelings around what we've done and how we've included you, like the reasons as to why you didn't want to come on, you have come on, why you have come on? And then we'll talk about Europe after as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, No, it's been it's been a cool journey watching you boys, But I guess I don't know not coming on more of a this is a weird thing for like, relate it back to what you guys have done your live show over in Melbourne was it. I feel like that is what this is like to me today. You know, one hundred peoples in the crowd. It's weird. The only thing I could relate to like being in front of cameras like UNI assignments where you would record yourself. Yeah, and then but it'd be like two or three people watching, not the size of your audience whatever. That is so very, very different, but also very cool. In terms of watching you guys tick along, it's been really cool watching you grow because obviously early days started off a bit slow, but yeah, it really kicked off for you and it's been awesome journey to follow along and be included in some parts of it. It's been very fatal.
Speaker 2: Some White Claw Beach clubs the best, some of the best days that they are, some of the best days we've ever had.
Speaker 3: Just for some context, They're like race days at Ascot in Perth. It's like beautiful weather, beautiful energy, great vibes, and then we bring Rog along and we have the best days and an always wins all the money.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had some big wins with the boys, which has been fun.
Speaker 3: But Rog's also paid us back in many ways. You know, some free drinks here and there and just showing us love. So and we got down that too. Yeah, that was a great time. So I talk a little bit about that, your love for I guess Southern wa and your family ties. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So my grandparents have a house down in Dunsborough and this wonderful place, beautiful place, yeah, and great location, really close to town five minutes out. And this year I had a uniqu placement down in Dunsborough, so invited the boys down one of the weekends. Grace and Carly tagged along too. Really cool date the wineries and on the great day, bit on the punt too, and yeah, really good fun.
Speaker 3: Beautiful stuff. And talk a little bit about your physio journey as well, Like obviously I think you're going to be the greatest physio in the world, but yeah, just chat a bit about that and how it's absorbed your whole entire life and you've just like put your friendships aside.
Speaker 2: It's been a journey for you to get has Yeah, it's it's been.
Speaker 4: It's been a bit of a long road, but one that I would probably do again the exact same way, Like coming out of high school, didn't get straight into physio. So did exercise science and graduated that and then flowed into curtain starting off with physio, and it's been really good. Met some really good mates along the way, which which you guys haven't met, but you're familiar with the voice.
Speaker 2: Starting to get angry.
Speaker 3: Now we've talked about these basically Rock's other friends.
Speaker 2: These are mortal enemies, bro.
Speaker 3: We hate that they're involved in your life.
Speaker 4: Any any mention of me doing any activity with.
Speaker 2: Friends, especially them.
Speaker 4: They're like really protective parents, honestly.
Speaker 2: That anything without us, Yeah, we've got your hostage exactly that.
Speaker 4: But no, yeah, I met some really good people through UNI and finish up this year. So next year, if you're needing a physio, just search my name up into and hit me up because yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can probably just chuck in Josh or Rognet physio. It comes up, you'll come up for whichever clinic or practice you're up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, have your own one day.
Speaker 4: Oh, big big goal down the line, hopefully, but yeah, not anytime.
Speaker 3: So any names for it.
Speaker 2: No, not really. Now you've had the summer of your life right in Europe, the.
Speaker 3: Summer during our winter, one of the harshest winters we've ever experienced here in Perth, and Rog avoided most of.
Speaker 2: It and he had his first Your first big travel overseas. Yeah, yeah, take us through at how it was. It hasn't changed your perspective. Was it the greatest time you've had?
Speaker 4: It was the greatest time, honestly. But the first main reason I went over was got the opportunity through. You need to do a placement there. So it started off in Germany in a town called Osnabrook, which was about a couple hours out of Cologne.
Speaker 3: German people say that town's name, I.
Speaker 4: Think osner Brook, I think that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Do it in the accent.
Speaker 4: No, No, I can't be doing that, but I could be wrong on the pronouncing. But yeah. It was a three week placement there in Germany, and our cohort at Union is really big, so it wasn't too familiar with all the students going over.
Speaker 2: Beat a lot of people to that one, a lot of people.
Speaker 4: But yeah, become really good friends with a group of five. On the first first day went out for drinks and it all kind of flowed on from there. Just pretty much three weeks of drinking and partying and just yeah, having having.
Speaker 3: A ball that group of five. It's another group for us to worry about.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, fresh group for the one because.
Speaker 2: It doesn't hit close to home, I'll allow it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, but pers lot. But yeah, I went to Germany for the three weeks. We had a couple of weekend trips. We did Amsterdam and Berlin, which were really cool. Really loved Amsterdam. Berlin maybe not as much, not a bit, a bit dirtier.
Speaker 3: And headline rog hates dirty, but yeah, it was obviously cool for the party life, like that's definitely a massive side of their scene, but.
Speaker 4: Definitely preferred Amsterdam for the weekend trips. And then rolled into Paris, which was over actually story from Paris. It was our last night in Germany before we left for Paris, and I was messaging the boys because obviously with the time difference, it was it was your your morning when when it was quite late over there ahead, so we were like partying quite late and we were getting you when we're waking up. Yeah, it was. It was a bit crazy how I was sending them some some ridiculous things which I won't mention.
Speaker 2: But fine, Yeah, that.
Speaker 4: That last night in Germany pretty much no sleep, went back to the house fifteen minutes asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, and there's like six am for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fifteen minutes asleep, and then about six six fifteen off to the bus to Paris, which is about eight hours, so a long track. Lucky to get some sleep on that on that bus. Yeah. But yeah, from Paris, pretty much split up from everybody that come from Germany and.
Speaker 2: With nerve racking to go solo or buy them, were you Yeah, by the travel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then I was sing of them confident and no, not sick of them, but I was just more confident, Like.
Speaker 2: You're glad that you had that first part with people instead of just traveling solo the whole time, because that's probably daunting.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. And also I forgot to mention prior to the prack, I had like four day in Munich and Cologne, so I did have a little bit of experience by myself and around like hostels and kind of that that lifestyle. But yeah, I think that did help coming out of it and rolling into South of France. Yeah, continue off from south of France, stayed in Nice and did like day trips along the coast like Cannes. Menton and Monico.
Speaker 3: Did you enjoy places? Yeah, did you enjoy those places? And like, what were your thoughts on Monico and Nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, menton I probably have on top out of the three.
Speaker 3: I didn't go back to the.
Speaker 4: Like the beaches and stuff are really nice, and then Monico it was pretty rash. I was only there for for a night pretty much, and just hit up the casino and had to look there, which was which was fun. But yeah, I didn't. I probably wasn't in Nice as long as I needed, Like I wanted to be there a bit longer. You go back there, Yeah, I think definitely a place you'd go back to and spend some more time there, because something deal you warn me about before going was like not spending enough time in places you don't really get to see everything. So really happy I did the trip, but at least.
Speaker 2: Next time and now you know the places you like because I want to stay in longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. And then from Nice, I started like doing Italy, started off in Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, and then finished off in Sorrento, which I caught up with some of your mates over there. Just ended up being a bit of coincidence in the end.
Speaker 2: But cross pads, Yeah, really cool to see those boys.
Speaker 3: They've gone off it's wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, honestly I probably just shattered when they bumped into me.
Speaker 3: But no, out of all the.
Speaker 4: Places in Italy, I really liked Venice.
Speaker 2: Like I know, you probably couldn't be there for unique isn't it for too long? But for the couple of days I was there, just so so cool.
Speaker 4: And different and stunning. So yeah, I really enjoyed that and had a cool group in the hostel. Really got that.
Speaker 2: The best hostelle you stayed in probably like the nicest one.
Speaker 4: It was more apartment style rather than feeling hostel kind of thing, so elite. Yeah, yeah, Venice would be up there and then Sorrento, I really like to hostel. Wasn't as nice there.
Speaker 3: But is that the one where you're in the very middle of the room.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was dead center of the room. It's crazy three like bunk bed style in a in a fairly decent size the room, but bottom bunk as well. So I just felt like everyone was looking at kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But you get perceived pressure. Yeah, you're just sitting there. There's no one really watching.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and it feels like and it doesn't matter, you're pretty tired. And then I was wearing like eyemask and your plugs everywhere because people snore, so.
Speaker 3: Damn boy, and eyemasks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just cover up and so you don't even know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then back end of your trips, it was obviously a bit of Italy, and then Rome was just for a day, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Rome was a couple of days, and then I went to Sorrento from there and then went back to Rome to.
Speaker 3: Fly back to Perth.
Speaker 2: You like Rome, Yeah, I think, I think, I think I do.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent convinced I was the same.
Speaker 4: I love it for all. It's like cool history and architecture and whatnot. But I don't know if I really would need to go back. Once you've seen it, it's it's really cool, like the coliseum and Vatican and whatnot. But yeah, I definitely go back to somewhere like Sorrento if you want to relax a bit more. And because I think we all like that more coastal kind of yeah, yeah, yeah, relaxing vibe of places. That's why I go to places like Bali and whatnot, for sure.
Speaker 3: And then Lastly, do you have any words for the listeners, because obviously you've become a cult figure, exactly a cult figure of the show. Laugh about it all you want, you have, like it's just a thing that's happened over the years, and people genuinely are intrigued by you. Some people adore you, like it's an incredible thing that's happened, and a lot of these people love you and begged for you to be on the show. Do you have any messages to them, any of the listeners.
Speaker 4: Oh, no, it's just been a pleasure, especially when I'm out in person with Jermo and Deal. It's been lovely taking pictures of probably.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 3: How funny is it when people come up and they go, wait the way it.
Speaker 4: Is a strange one because I've never obviously been on and I guess there's some pictures of me on the accounts and stuff. It's odd for me because I haven't been like too involved. Yeah, so yeah, it's it's been great.
Speaker 2: That's great. So what did you say to the listeners?
Speaker 3: Nothing? No, no, thank you, no, nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just I haven't bought into too much of their I didn't know their output was this big towards me, which I still don't think it is.
Speaker 2: It actually is.
Speaker 3: I could genuinely just pull up. Do you want me to actually find I'll do it later.
Speaker 4: We'll have a look after this, but no, obviously, Yeah, it's if you have followed my story throughout their storytelling, and thank you. It's been really cool.
Speaker 3: And how accurate out of percent has the storytelling.
Speaker 4: Been, mate? I reckon like twenty five percent accuracy. I was going to say, Ford, well off, well off, like the weasel voice. It's just crazy.
Speaker 2: Did not used to be like that? No, bro, Like it's definitely.
Speaker 4: I'm not the deficition guy.
Speaker 3: But it was when you were at UNI and you weren't on study break and you're really like you you were locked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got better now this.
Speaker 3: We used the voice as that's what your personality felt like at the time. It wasn't that's how you sound. It was that's how you were presenting socially.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, understood. But yeah, there's been a lot of a lot of stories about me that I'm not sure are fully accurate, but such as I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've told many stories that have been inaccurate.
Speaker 2: Maybe for the plot.
Speaker 4: For the plot, it's been good to see it all unfold. But but if you meet me in person, I'm probably not not who.
Speaker 2: They've just as this free flowing travel you know, spirit, solo, traveling, cultural, incredible human. Yeah, that's very very kind, Lad's very kind words.
Speaker 4: Congrat to the boys. It's going to be sad to see it end, and sad to see Jamo head off to Melbourne. But it's been an awesome ride for you guys, I think, like being crazy opportunities which probably you guys didn't even think we were possible in the little little Perth.
Speaker 2: True but very true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, been absolute pleasure to tag along with you guys to things and just see you grow over the years. And yeah, it's been really nice looking online seeing everyone say some really kind things towards you guys too, So big congrats and all the best to the future.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for coming on. Bro. We finally snagged him, finally got him the great white and think great White trophy fish. Trophy fish.
Speaker 3: We hope you guys enjoyed Rong cameo there. Thank you for coming on. We really appreciate it, and I really appreciate the fact that Rog he messaged us and he kind of said, like, there's a chance I might come on because he understood the gravity of the situation.
Speaker 2: Rog loves the occasion. Rog always remember we say that about him. If there's an occasion, Rog will show up and be more involved in better than anyone there. He loves an occasion.
Speaker 3: Does Anyway, thank you very much for Rog. Go fetch us another beer and we'll see you. All right, guys, we're just taking some short breaks throughout the day, but just don't mind us. I'll try and tidy it up the best I can with the editing. But I just wanted to quickly note that for those who enjoyed the harmonica on the show, it's been quite a I guess that's been a cult figure in itself, hasn't it do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, it's made its own.
Speaker 3: Like we used to use this little thing back in the day, even when Lockie used to come on. Yeah, LOCKI one.
Speaker 2: Of the one of the most featured guests. We've had some great EPs with him, one of the youngest fathers we've had on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, But yeah, we use this little harmonica during those episodes and throughout.
Speaker 2: And great conspiracy theory episodes with Lucky early on, which was some of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Well, that's another thing.
Speaker 2: One of them's a ten k or on YouTube for sure.
Speaker 3: Some people who have started watching recently, they can go back and watch all of those great episodes. But this harmonica has been given to me by my dad, and I don't know why he has it. It's a bit like battered and bruised, it's misshapen, but.
Speaker 2: It's a classical Chinese one.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's literally Shanghai, China. I don't know what that. Can you read? That is a tower?
Speaker 2: That means I know what these mean. I read what's the state? That's an English tower?
Speaker 3: Tower tower shenzendow. But I'm just going to give you a quick rendition, but with the well this is the old one. I'll give you a quick little and then listen. Isn't now rich? This one is? So that's good. That's a nice gift from dad. And speaking of we're going to jump into a couple of voice messages here. Now we haven't listened to either of these. One was from Dad. He instructed us not to listen to this prior to recording. Okay, and then the other one I haven't listened to either. It's from Max Covella.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. So you haven't listened to your dad's one.
Speaker 3: I haven't genuinely have not touched it, but I've had it sitting here all day. Let's go. We'll play voice message. Well for the last time, the voice message sting. Here we go.
Speaker 1: We hope you're enjoying the Jamo and Dylan Show. It's now time to have your stories heard and your questions answered to be featured on the potty message the boys at Jamo and Dylan on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Well done, Jamo and Dylan. What a ride this has been over the last six years. And how brave are you starting a podcast when you're only nineteen, not having any idea if anyone was going to listen, but you touched it new and the people around your age related to your lives and challenges. These people are now in their twenties and thirties and they have laughed and cried following your journey. You've had an eclectic group of special guests from your friends, AFL players, sportsmen from various sports, musicians, rappers, other podcasters, a dance champion, and even the winner of Australian Ninja Warrior. Hundreds of thousands of people have listened to your podcast and millions have.
Speaker 3: Watched your try Millions of listeners Dad past, it's been great the.
Speaker 5: Podcast, and millions have watched your Who's Punching segment on TikTok. I didn't realize how popular you were until I went to the races with you, when half the people under thirty there knew who you were. And the reason why you've been so successful was because you and Dylan were authentic and just being yourselves.
Speaker 4: There was no gimmicks.
Speaker 5: You were just two Aussie blokes having a chat about your lives. Life is about building memories and friendships and in years to come you will look back and think that was one of the greatest times of my life and you did it with your best mate. We are so proud of both of you and what you have achieved. Dylan, you are like a part of our family and jameson your Mum, Bridy and myself.
Speaker 4: Love you and the man you have become.
Speaker 5: And now for the next exciting chapter in your lives may be filled with excitement and fulfillment. Love you, your dad.
Speaker 3: That's poetic.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's crazy. That is poetic. Thank you, John, that got me, That got me good. Thanks that amazing. Wow, Damn struck a nerve got away with words, doesn't he sure does.
Speaker 3: He's cooking that up. That probably took him a few days.
Speaker 2: And a great voice, all right, Max, I had a great voice. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Roa stuff. Got to make sure it's not in. I want to give these people the one time speed yep, not the quickie.
Speaker 6: Hey boys, this is actually the first time I've sent in a voice memo, but I just wanted to send something in to let you know how much the Potti's meant to me over the years. I've been listening pretty much straight from the start, and I've been supporting the whole journey. I've even got the weird smelling air freshness in my car.
Speaker 2: I've been listening.
Speaker 6: I've actually graduated from high school, finished my degree, and I'm now working full time. I guess the thing I miss the most is just a bandy boys bring every week. And I'd say my favorite potty moment. It's a really strange one, but you once did a grenade cover the Bruno Mars song at the end of your podcast for people that were falling asleep, and it just brought me to tears, like was not expecting it.
Speaker 2: Listening pretty much going to sleep.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess for me, it's really hard to put into words all the enjoyment and you've brought to me over the years, and it's something.
Speaker 2: I've really looked forward to listening to every week.
Speaker 6: So it's going to be sad to see you boys go, but I wish you the best of the future.
Speaker 3: Our heart felt that Max.
Speaker 2: We've met Max a few times. He's a wonderful lad, isn't he.
Speaker 3: Max? His brother was a big well. Yeah, we have been to his house. We back in the day delivered our first, our first merch drop to people in Perth.
Speaker 2: I think that was probably about thirty of Lucky drove us around. We went to Rockingham, Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Went all over.
Speaker 2: We went to the Crack Dends. Max was living good from what I remember, mm hmm, yep.
Speaker 3: A little bit of a yeah. So we did the drop off to all those people.
Speaker 2: That was a good day.
Speaker 3: It was a great, great day thanks to Locke. Locke was a huge part of the show, especially in the early years, and he's always been by our side whenever we've needed.
Speaker 2: We helped him through the beginning of his as well, which was nice to see.
Speaker 3: Yep, we did.
Speaker 2: We helped a few people start up podcast which it was good. Pn C lads, we gave a little hand to Yep, we've had that on a few times through the party that was Yeah. We did a Metros night too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Metros night was sick. Shout out Jade and Ewan for filming that.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite memories. The party we through that was sick.
Speaker 3: We also had a great photographer that night too, remember the Yeah, the camera he brought and it was doing like yeah, like live yeah, like a three D image thing. Yep, that was cool. But yeah, we're going to go through some of your guys, I guess messages to us and the ones that touched us the most. We're going to start off here with from from what I believe an American mum.
Speaker 2: Wow, I know who this is.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, shout out to Catherine. She's been listening for a while. She's from Michigan, USA, Michigan. She's a fifty something year old mum. Ojama and Dylan, I'll miss hearing you every Monday in the US. I first heard the potty during COVID, my then twenty two and sixteen year olds would say, how can a bus two seats and an aisle down the middle fit in the same space as just a car? I still don't get it, with a very bad Australian accent. It made them laugh, not just that line, and then from then on I was hooked. In fact, to this day, when something befuddles them, they just say, how can a bus? And then nothing more makes me smile. I'll miss you both very much and wish you only the best in the future. Good luck to Jammu in Melbourne, and good luck to dealing with his work, with his UNI work. Kept that a secret, and with everything else in your futures. With all the negativity in the world and the shambles going on here in the US, you were a weekly reminder that there is good in the world and that being decent people, having friends and having fun are really what matters in life. I thank you so much for that, very nice. Thank you, Catherine. That's a great message there, that's brilliant stuff. And I've got dumb, You got dumb.
Speaker 2: Hello, lads, I've been listening to the body for over two years now. Religiously every Monday. It's hard to express just how much the potty means to me. I remember when I first got into you boys and spending days binging watching old episodes. I automatically became a massive fan. I've grown more as a person in the past two years than ever, and having the potty by my side was a big part of that journey. It felt like a safe space for me and one of the only parts of my day where I could relax. I have to admit I did shed a tear or two during the last party. Thank you so much for the many years of entertainment and laughter. All the best to you both with whatever comes next. You boys deserve everything in more love from the UK. It's incredible, like the one that we've reached the UK and two that like he's cried yes because of a show we just talked shit on.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, but it's warming to both of our hearts that it's touched your hearts and.
Speaker 2: It went so far. Yeah, and it's weird, bro, doesn't make sense?
Speaker 3: Do you remember a tava? Oh?
Speaker 2: Of course, how could I ever forget?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: What's that word? The second word there?
Speaker 2: Does he mean delirious because it is dolorous, a real word.
Speaker 3: Have a little I reckon it actually will be a real word. And we've just been school.
Speaker 2: That's where Rog could have looked it up for me and given me. But dolorous is a real word.
Speaker 3: What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Feeling or expressing great sorrow or distress?
Speaker 3: Brilliant word? Thank you, Aava.
Speaker 2: How is it am I saying?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm saying it dolorous. I've actually heard that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start using it, feeling you don't like it? Rug?
Speaker 3: Do you like it? Though?
Speaker 2: Ah, I'm dolorous. I'm going to use that when I lose a horse race.
Speaker 3: As dolorous as it is, I'm sure it's an exciting adventure, so exciting venture in your lives where both of you decide what to do and how to lead the rest of your path. As I've always stated, I never met you, guys, but it feels like we go way back. I have not listened to as many partties since I left Australia last year, but kept following and giving time to your content as and when I I could, and it sure as hell made me smile every time your footy tips, your Premier League updates, the infamous punching, the confession, The confessions and court cases are all compilation of stories I'll remember all the time. I may have mentioned this before, but I've suffered from massive anxiety and depression, and then along came the Jamo and Dylan Show, which helped pull me out of that misery. I cannot thank you for it enough. Honorable mention to Rog and your stories with him, Dylan, my man, I know how it feels when your best mate moves away and a daily meat changes into a bi yearly gig. But you'll be fine. You have such a knack for speaking and sharing. I'm sure you'll keep us and yourself entertained in whatever you pick up. I've always sided a bit with you because of our love food Man United, good luck, Squire.
Speaker 2: Hei too bad, We're horrific exactly, Jammo.
Speaker 3: Your humor and reactions are a bit like mine, and the one thing that separates us among others is that your glorious mustache of yours, my g I live in men. I lived in Melbourne for five years and had the best time. I'm sure you're gonna love it. A sit there, my man. Finally summing up this message. Thank you for being the virtual mates, forgiving me and many others so many reasons to look forward to Mondays. Good luck in your respective endeavors and pass on my regards to your partners and families. The offer still stands for football beers and a podcast in Bombay whenever you like, take care of lads Attava from Bombay and Melbourne Bombay.
Speaker 2: That's a great, great message, Thank you brother, that's lovely. And I've got Drewsy friend of the show, a fellow fellow Perth brother in Melbourne too, So someone for you over there. Jamo for sure. Final Lep Lads Water Journey. No one from Perth has ever done it like Jamo and Dylan, just two lads who give it a crack and had fun to think about. The opportunities that have arose over the years will always be incredible to look back on the growth of podcasters and people from meeting years on episode eight to where you are now has been awesome to watch all the best in your next chapters. Keep being yourselves beautiful message episode eight. So he was one of the original, He's one of our first ever guests. Unreal that would have been. That's Covid times, hadn't he yet, hadn't hit yet just before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, great message, Jersey, and I'll be seeing him in VIC for sure. Hey boys, massive congratulations on the show coming to an end. Obviously a bit of sweet time for you guys, but feel proud to see how you've grown over the last two hundred and seventy nine episodes. Also, if you were a part of the Patreon about forty or fifty episodes there, yep, so go sign up to watch still collect any I started listening in twenty twenty one and it became part of my weekly routine. Your show actually got me into listening podcasts. You've gotten me through many long drives and long study sessions. The way you guys were able to engage with your audience by making your listeners feel like they're an extension of your friend group is just a credit to the way that you boys never took yourselves too seriously. I put a list together of some of my all time favorite Jamoin episode memories for you to enjoy.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to hear this.
Speaker 3: The Og Brandon Lear episode.
Speaker 2: Yep, he was a freak, but he still is a bit of a freak. But he was extra freaky back then.
Speaker 3: All of the cheating scandals, all of the Rognetta antics. Rog's are smiling there in the corner.
Speaker 2: He doesn't believe that people message in about him.
Speaker 3: The Brownlow sneak.
Speaker 2: In Greatest Night, One of the great nuts I've.
Speaker 3: Had, The Feller's podcast.
Speaker 2: Great Experience, Same weekend.
Speaker 3: YEP, Universal primary school memories. Yeah they were good. Dylan talking about leaving and joining jobs every two months back in the day, sixteen strong Nando's reviews, the Michael the Christian saga.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was getting attacked at Carousel for like a month.
Speaker 3: All the crazy early who's punching before the waivers were introduced, Yeah, early early days. And of course the lesbian love story.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We never heard back from and there amazing people. I hope they're doing well.
Speaker 3: Since it's the last one. I've got one final court case for you boys, for old time's sake. The other week, I had a top five cringy awkward moment of all time. There's this very odd, awkward girl in my UNI class. I'd only ever met her one time before the week before this event took place, we rock up to class at the same time and I said hi to be friendly and went to put my arm out to push the door open for both of us to enter the room. But she thought I was extending my arm out for a hug. She full on leaned in to reciprocate. My brain malfunctioned and I said, oh no, I was just going to open the door for us.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: She goes, Oh no, that's so awkward. I panicked and I ran inside. I immediately started talking to someone else like it never happened. One of the worst moments of my life. Ninety percent of my family and friends said I should have just copped the hug. But first of all, I barely known this girl for a week, and secondly, I didn't want to set a precedent with the weird chick at UNI of giving me a hug.
Speaker 2: Everyone was it's interested. I thought he was interested. I was gonna say, you cop the hug bit, Yeah, that's actually a good move. Am I guilty or not for not giving the hug? Not guilty?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Finally, you just want to say huge thanks again. You'll be genuinely missed. Wishing you both all the best. Feel free to hit me up in Melbourne, Gemo much love, legends incredible. Yeah, I'm going to say not guilty because he didn't mention that he liked the girl.
Speaker 2: Did he I don't think so. No, I just thought he did for some reason. But yeah, we always think that though.
Speaker 3: Good move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey guys, I listened to your potty that you uploaded on Monday and I just wanted to say that I'm really going to miss hearing from you guys each week. I'm from Brisbane and have been listening to you boys for years. Your podcasts have helped me get through some really dark places and I hope you realize how much you've helped. I'm so sad that the podcast has come to an end, but I wish you all the best for your future. Jamo, good luck in Melbourne. And Dylan, I wish you all the best with the rest of your uni. Thank you boys for making me smile throughout the years, and take care of yourselves.
Speaker 3: Beautiful message. We sure will weird that you wanted that one to be anonymous. Yeah, what's why We've just got a two minute warning. Two minute warning from Jay Rocknettter. Come on, Nat faithful, I'll say I'll do one more. Paint it red. Hey boys, just finished up your latest episode and thought i'd showed across a message. Just wanted to let you guys know you single handedly got me through COVID. As you can see up in the chat, I started watching as a sixteen year old and I'm coming up to twenty two.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: You've been a part of my week and journeys on the Bust school for a very long time, and I'm very thankful for that. Boys, You've honestly helped me grow up and I took a lot of inspiration from you two from sixteen to eighteen years old, hope in the right way. Surely in my last two years, I haven't been as frequent a viewer, but I've popped in every couple of months.
Speaker 2: For an app that's all right, not good enough?
Speaker 3: Once again, thanks for all the effort you've put into the show over the years. I'm sure there's a lot of other boys that experienced the same thing I did. And with whatever you two choose to do in your next couple of years or later in life, it's clear to me through your demeanor that you'll put a fucking shift in and won't put a foot wrong. All the best lads.
Speaker 2: I get through this quick one right from Nicholas. Favorite moment was you boys dropping your first drop of merch and driving to the kids' houses hearing how excited they were, and then also the lesbian story. Yeah, lesbian love story elitell.
Speaker 3: We're just going to take another little break and we'll be back with you guys shortly. All right, guys, continuing on with the messages, we'll get through this second half of them. There are some good ones. Gooday, lads, just wanted to send you to a quick message. I've been tuning in every week for the past three or so years, and I'm devastated to hear the end of the potty journey. From hearing all about the lesbian love story saga to watching you boys live at BTV. You boys have never failed to make me laugh every week with your confessions or with your own stories and updates from the week prior. For Dylan, best of luck with finishing your Uni degree, and to Jamo, best of luck with social media and the move to Melbourne. Hopefully I run into at the pub and can buy you a beer. Congratulations on two hundred and eighty not out lads. PS, I'll still keep the air fresheners up in the car and there they are, good of their beautiful stuff. He's also listening to the potty and that beautiful.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, boys, just wanted to say thank you. I'm gud to the potties ending. It's been a mainstay in my week to week routine for years. But I guess all good things really do come to an end. I've been listening to you guys since December twenty nineteen, so it really feels like I've gone through all the highs and lows with you. You've helped me through my late teens and mid twenties. Listening to you fellas has made me realize it is okay to not know what I want to do with my life, and that's helped me be content with round at now. I think I can say on behalf of all your listeners that some of the best pods were the ones Rambo was on the story of him swiping his mum's credit card and spending four figures on fee for his all time Jamo. Best of luck to you and Grace in Melbourne. Mate, don't know how you cope with the weather, but we all know you'll go well. And I'm excited to see you popping up up and my social still Dylan. I'm glad you found something you want to do, brother, and a studying towards it was getting worried for you after the e scooter job. Best wishes to you, Bo. Thanks for the laughs. It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant. That love that one. We'll speed through some of these because what I'm going to do when I identify the best part of their messages and then say that So I got this one from Patrick best memory of the party. No idea what episode it was or anything, but I swear one of you told a story about someone putting a cat in a microwave goaded story.
Speaker 2: That is someone from Carly's family. That's good, hey, boys, end of an era. I've been listening since the third episode I found you guys on Apple podcast. Can't believe it's been six years. Thank you so much what you guys gave us to listen to once again. All the best in the future Elite.
Speaker 3: I got one from Tom here from the UK. Hey, Lad's quick message, gutted to hear the shows come to an end. I found you guys around episode twenty or thirty quickly caught up and I've been here since. Love listening to you guys on the way to work or even on the moo at work na was always a great laugh. Love that you guys have finally got the racing bug. Bring on the spring, good luck and enjoy the next part of your guys story. It's certainly been awesome and it's had a positive impact on me. Thank you, Tommy Grout.
Speaker 2: Thanks to the pot over the years. Lads. This is from Dylan. Have loved every episode and the reason I listened to Pott is nowadays og the favorite the goat. Hope your lads keep smashing life and have a good one elite.
Speaker 3: This one from Sam. He's just sent in two tiktoks from back in the day that we that we used to do. First one when we used to rate celebrities as FIFA cards.
Speaker 2: How was unique, wasn't it. I was creative, It was very creat I think we did a Margo Robbie.
Speaker 3: This is Margo Robbie one that he's sent here and there's the card at the end.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we did.
Speaker 3: Let's see what we rated her. Okay, she was seventy six, rated seventy five intelligence, twenty percent, athletic ability eighty percent wealth, probably under deer in the wealth ninety one sex appeal yep, seventy five social like socially she's probably better than that seventy style just from the act.
Speaker 4: I wonder why we didn't like her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Ninety one sex appeal, she'll take that. But the intelligence seventy we'll.
Speaker 2: Give her a ninety Now, I don't know. Al right after the Barbie movie mate wealth ninety five oh one, al right, just finished the latest episode going to Miss The pod started listening at seventeen years old during my first year of UNI twenty twenty one. I'm now twenty two, working for the football club I grew up supporting. Will continue to follow you guys on your journey.
Speaker 3: Lovely stuff is from Holly Hey boys, just wanted to say big congratulations to you both. Thank you for making so many of us laugh over the years. She's been a long time listener. She started listening in year ten. She's been out of school for four years. She'll never forget the bunk bed story. I don't even remember the bunk bed story.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling to remember it.
Speaker 3: Still to this day. I remember laughing with tears down my eyes on the way to work. Please retaell on the last step if you have time. I genuinely do not remember that story, and it's her favorite. And then she sent some Melbourne recommendations, but I'll keep that to myself.
Speaker 2: This is from Rupert, who actually came to our live show. I got to read his full one. It's been a minute since the last message, and honestly a minute since I put the potty on, not since I felt like I've needed to. And I want to thank you lads for being an essential part of my day to get me through four years of an electrical apprenticeship. Some days, you Fellas and your guests just made me laugh and sometimes that's all I needed. But when I needed more, I had two fabulous role models four to five years older. The guidance I got from you boys to navigate the last half decade has been monumentally appreciated, especially when you included the segment about that bitch getting extinguished, as Dylan would say, when the girl at a party got wet up with a fire extinguisher. All good things come to an end, and here is the potties. Thank you for all you've done for me and I wish you boys all the best. Big love from Allbury, New South Wales and he sent him the photo live show which.
Speaker 3: Is I remember meeting him after our show. Good Young Fella traveled from Country New South Wales to Country Victoria Vertu Nice nice Ian, longtime listener from Scotland. First time messenger discovered the pod four years ago. Always good, fun content, proper real content and opinions. Really enjoyed the confession's court cases and who's punching. Particular highlight and this is interesting was the episode we did with Lloyd Wakefield.
Speaker 2: Low was a class episode.
Speaker 3: It's an underappreciated episode because he was a great person, great guest, had a wealth of knowledge in his field and one that I look back on real fondly. Yes, so thank you for shouting that episode out. He said, sad it's over, we'll struggle to find a podcast that does the same for me. All the best with whatever you boys go on to do, you'll smash it. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I've got jack. Just wanted to say thank you lads. I was in year eleven when I first started listening, and now I'm nearly done. Uni I've grown up, You've grown up. It's been so good. I bought merch, listened to hundreds of hours. Wouldn't change it for the world. Sad to see it end, but happy it happened. Best of luck. I'll forever be in your corners.
Speaker 3: I love that. Thanks to anyone who bought merch air fresheners, the air fresheners especially, you helped us fund the equipment. You also helped us fund out holidays like yeah, you guys are awesome.
Speaker 2: Helped with a couple of airbnbs.
Speaker 3: Yep, skip a little bit of this one virtually. Jacob was in a really bad place two years ago. When you're in those type of situations, you feel like it's the little, oddly specific things that bring the most comfort and joy to your life. One of those things for me was listening to the potty and the dead of night, listening to your stories of escapades, quests and the adventures of rog. Was a little upset when I found out the end was on the horizon, But after reflection, I've realized that all good things must come to an end. So to wrap it up, good luck to both of you and Jamo. If you're ever at a Saints game again, give us a holer, love and champagne. Jacob from the UK.
Speaker 2: I've got Sam here, Sammy Watson guarded. The potty is coming to an end, but what an innings it's been. I've worked some shit jobs over the years and would always save the episodes ready to listen on the job and would brighten up whatever I was doing. My schoolmates and I have all gone off to our own things over the past few years. I'm from the UK living in the Netherlands now, so having a good catch up with them all is rare, but listening to you boys gives you that sense that you're with the boys having some good crack.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I also think the Ossie and UK mancha is pretty similar, and as a brit with an interest in Azzi culture, having a small window into Ossie life through you boys is an added bonus. Keep supporting the Saint Sham and good luck to both of you and your future endeavors.
Speaker 3: I'll be supporting them through Thrick and thin On Rick. Oh fuck, all right, this guy's listened from twenty twenty onwards now. Yeah, Calvin started listening at sixteen and he's twenty one now. Religiously listened every Monday evening while walking the dog or shooting hoops. Much appreciation, lads, and good luck.
Speaker 2: All right, I've got cheesy, cheesy, Hey lad's hope all as well. Wanted to thank you for being my weekly listen throughout my teenage years. Started when I was in year ten, now a year away from being a qualified sparking about to turn twenty one. I still remember hiding in the toilet of my part time night field job refreshing the website page for your first merch drop. I remember being so upset when the shirts sold out immediately, and got even more depressed when I realized I've still had another four hours left on my shift. Anyway, my favorite segment was Milk for the Week. Shame that couldn't continue. Glad you lads can head into bigger and better things, and whish you all the best, big love. Oh it was a good segment.
Speaker 3: It was a great segment. We're really grown through the years, haven't we, Hey boys, wanted to say huge thanks to you for all the good laughs each week. My mate from high school got me onto the potty after listening to one episode, and I've never stopped. You've been my go to potty through my highs and lows, and I'm sad to see it ending, but I'm excited for whatever brings you both next best of life. Thank you, Danielle.
Speaker 2: I've got Tommy. Just want to let you boys know how I'll remember the potty. I started listening when I first got into long distance running as a former fat kid. We'd listened to one or two episodes every run, and went from listening to half an episode while doing a five K to literally listening to four episodes whilst I ran my first marathon.
Speaker 3: That's because we started shortening all the episodes.
Speaker 2: It was always good to chuck to you guys on for some background noise and take my mind off of how much my legs were killing me. Love what you've done and good luck.
Speaker 3: That's good. Now the last one. Obviously, there's hundreds and hundreds of people that reached out, but we've just chosen the ones we thought meant a lot to us. They all did, but you know the ones that went above and beyond. So yep, final one here. Wow, boys, we made it. The final app. I think I first discovered you in twenty twenty and have been listening religiously ever since Mondays will never hit the same. I wanted to thank you for all the entertainment you've given us for years. Best of luck with everything you have going forward. I know that you'll both smash it. It's not a goodbye, to see you later. And one final request, and this is going into the confessions. We're going to go into confessions.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We're going to start off with his yep, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's now time to dive into your deepest and darkest confessions.
Speaker 3: Let's hear what the people have to get off their chest. How the fuck do I ask out my gym crush without seeming like a creep? Okay much love? Boys? How do I ask my gym crush?
Speaker 2: Do you think advice?
Speaker 3: So this guy's got a gym.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to be a creep about it.
Speaker 3: But he wants to ask her out, but he doesn't know the right way. Rod says, there's no right way. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: Not in the gym scenario.
Speaker 3: No jym scenario is difficult because you will seem like a creep nine times out of ten. Yeah, especially there's the whole oh you're looking at me while I'm working out like you creep and girls feel like there's eyes on them when they're at the gym all the time because there are, Yeah, there is, says.
Speaker 2: Does he need to run the gym?
Speaker 5: Rog?
Speaker 2: Does he need to have some status in the gym to do that? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well Rog says, go for it. So if you want Rog's.
Speaker 2: Advice, there it is the last confession.
Speaker 3: Very sad that this is the end of the Jammu and Dylan podcast that this is from. I don't know if she wants this anonymous. That's fine. You guys have helped me through some interesting times. Laughing emoji. I have a small update. I've given mister cheating with best friend's girlfriend a second chance due to the fact that it only happened once and the best friend is no longer dating the girl. We're very happy and I haven't regretted my decision yet. Okay, just kidding. I think we're in the clear. Anyways, Sad that if anything happens again, I won't be able to reach him indirectly. I won't be able to reach him indirectly through you guys, because he listened as well. Her plan was you know, so he's gone.
Speaker 2: This is oddly specific. Yeah, I did that last week.
Speaker 3: We're actually his favorite podcast too.
Speaker 2: Nice. You guys are amazing and best of luck for whatever. Thank you is next.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, bella thank you to everyone who has ever sent in a confession anything like that. We appreciate and love all of you, and we urge you to follow us with whatever we do in the future. So we've got some shout outs to do to some important people.
Speaker 2: A lot of people along the way we've had a lot of help.
Speaker 3: We'll start off with our family, so obviously our parents, our siblings, like they've played a crucial role in one accepting this, because I know a.
Speaker 2: Lot of parents would be like, what the hell are you doing? Well? Mine loved it, especially Mum. I think she's watched every single lap Thanks Mum, always have it on, always comment.
Speaker 3: My mum would listen every week, and my Auntie was a huge supporter. She gave us the book after one hundred episodes, which had a lot of the trophy two hundred is that one hundred as well? Hundred that was one hundred as well, And she actually sent a message saying that she's been trying to put together a book for final episode.
Speaker 2: But she didn't get it done in time. That's okay, So she's still going to.
Speaker 3: Complete it and give that to us. So we appreciate my auntie there. And yeah, our parents have played a huge role. Thanks to Dad for being involved as a guest and also with all of you. He's the voice of our show. Very helpful, great message today, brought me to his man cave. Yeah, the man cave has been used, the pool table special, thanks for that.
Speaker 2: It's been sturdy.
Speaker 3: Moggie, the family dog. She will sit at our feet some days and stink out the joint. But six years later, six years later, she's on her last legs. So yeah, at least she lived through the whole podcast.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: She's dying man.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Yeah on Wednesday, not looking gate but Arthur Rider.
Speaker 3: Her legs are shaken like crazy, go on, a bit deaf, bit blind, a bit like Jack. Towards the end, you're all.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jack, what a legend.
Speaker 3: He had a grit.
Speaker 2: If he was a race horse, imagine the grit he would have grit. He would have taken out other horses like we saw today.
Speaker 3: He would have bitten o horses or dogs.
Speaker 2: Throwing the jockey off run the race himself.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget when he my ankle. That was still a memory that I'll have forever. But yeah, some of the the people that have helped power the show, that have helped charge the show. Obviously Nova have been.
Speaker 2: There early on, Tara early on and some shout out to you one of the best we've had, Meghan Lansbury, Megs Carry Nichols One day Dream have come along recently, but they've been good to us. A couple of fraud ones early on too, them for teaching us.
Speaker 3: The Arctic your company's ship. What are some other ones? There were some other ones that were real bad. Oh yeah, tax man ye. Carla Fouler shout out to you a blue tick on helped us get a blue tick. She was working at TikTok at the time. Moe Tamney our boy m hummed like he was the thumb nail king.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: He was awesome, donated his time and efforts for us. Aaron Kurno has been doing the thumbnails for a while now. Yep, he's been killing it as well. Very you know, he's at UNI studying and I think he's doing graphic design as well, so he's you know, working hard and still donates his time to us to help the thumbnails. He said he was cooking one up for this episode excited Parencerno dot com. I think is his where you'll find him? And then Dan Hickey the Man, the Man. Obviously there's been other people as well who we've forgotten or like the names have been lost.
Speaker 2: Stands the Man, reliable, fantastic person. Yeah, never let us down. We met him. He's one of the boys, a friend forever. Yeah, the one.
Speaker 3: Whenever we go to the UK again, we'll definitely. He's been very special to us. He's helped with a lot of the short form content. He's even had a crack at doing some of the long form video. And like I said, there's plenty of people we've missed, but we can't get to everyone. Thanks to you, to all that mates as well that have supported us a lot of come on, yeah, a lot have And I did promise. I did say to Rambo, will give you a call so he can have some last words.
Speaker 2: Just because he was one of the most featured guests. I believe you, So we're going to give him a call.
Speaker 3: It is a Saturday today, he'll pick up is never not picked up and you guys. Well, he'll say his goodbyes to you guys, So let's just give him a call now. And he is and here is waiting for Hello, Rambo. We're about to finish the final episode of the Jammu and Dylan Show and a lot of people have reached out to us saying they just wanted to hear from you. So, do you have any words for the listeners, the people that have loved your episodes and loved.
Speaker 2: Your stories one of the most featured guests, do you have any any words for them? Not for myself, but I just wanted to thank all of them for showing you guys and support that you guys. That's nice of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, obviously I've got to be a support.
Speaker 4: When I was on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Negative, I've never heard of negative support in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll positive support negative. Whatever it's been, it's been a good journey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, instead happening.
Speaker 2: But obviously you're going on to do your own thing, which be fun to watch.
Speaker 4: But obviously, thank you guys. How you need to be on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you make for coming on.
Speaker 2: Rambo's been a crucial part teld some crazy stories.
Speaker 3: You know, there's been some episodes where we're like we don't have enough content or like we need a guest this week. And you've always been there and supported us and also been willing to share your story, no matter how graphic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all the details.
Speaker 5: Because I had a game probably like a couple of weeks before the season, and and then I went on the pitch and the guy come.
Speaker 4: Up to when he goes, you're a Rambo.
Speaker 3: Oh someone knows you from the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's just like, oh, how's jamline John? I said, this is crazy, But.
Speaker 3: Let's talk.
Speaker 2: Small old day.
Speaker 3: Did he win that game or not?
Speaker 2: I actually did?
Speaker 5: That was what I was pouring Jay one by about one hundred points.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, you had a good game that day, Rambow, I did.
Speaker 4: I kicked a goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's been good.
Speaker 3: It's been very, very good. And the tides have turned for you. You know, there was a lot of I guess, dark days there and now you found yourself a lovely girlfriend, which is well done to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It came out of nowhere. So it's good that.
Speaker 3: Came out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: You're a new man, now, aren't you. You're a new man?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, And that's how that's how these things happen, they come out of nowhere and they they're blessings, aren't they blessings?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely so, Yeah, that's going well.
Speaker 2: Gym's going well, everything's starting to go well.
Speaker 3: Gold Coaster in the finals, yeah, beautiful, just for just for a little one week holiday, I think, No.
Speaker 4: I think we'll be there in the final.
Speaker 2: I think I did the little tree on the that's who had to beat.
Speaker 5: We'll beat for you, We'll beat Brisbane probably.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, he won't even get through to Adelaide. Mate.
Speaker 4: No, at the end of the day, Freman beat us. That's my second team.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous. Curse. You grew up supporting West Coast and now he says free or his second team. Anyway, thanks for joining everyone for the last episode. You appreciate your time. What are you up to for the rest of the day.
Speaker 4: I'm just playing two K and I'm going to go do some food shopping, go through run.
Speaker 3: That's pretty productive actually, so thank you once again. Have a good one. We'll speak to you later. There you go. And one of the most featured guests, Rambo. It's one of the best guests in terms of content. He was always there to put a smile on people's faces, and he had some of the most graphic, crazy, messed up stories.
Speaker 2: Who else has been on a few times? Obviously Lockey Lock.
Speaker 3: He's been on a few times. I'll just have a quick skim through the episodes.
Speaker 2: We'll just have a little look here. He has been on a few times. Dear Sunday twice, which has been good. Carly's been on twice.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Has anyone else?
Speaker 3: Grace with the single appearance.
Speaker 2: Grace with the single appearance, P and C. We've had a few good episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me just pull up. I'm going to grab our catalog. Let's go to podcasts, The Jamuin Dulan Show, all right, first episode, Raption, Nightclub, Listen Out, and Horoscope.
Speaker 2: I remember the Rapture.
Speaker 3: Let's go through here. So Rambo was number seven, Brewsy number eight, back to back guest the Locky Harrower.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, True Footy Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Cam McCarthy rest in peace. It was a great episode that and yep, you know he gave us the time of day when a lot of people wouldn't. Rambo was the week after that and Trent.
Speaker 2: Rivers Premiership Player, Premiership.
Speaker 3: Player indeed pretty cool that he got to do it here as well. Yep. Locky Harrower came on for the second time. Time, big period of no guests. Then we had Ben Poulsen who won Australian Ninja Warrior. Dear Sunday Luke Kidgell. That episode did really well.
Speaker 2: Now he's a superstar.
Speaker 3: Yep. Big Australian comedian one hundred episode. Then we had Frenchie on Classic. He's been on a couple of times. French's actually someone we've got to know.
Speaker 2: P and C Lads came on. Dan Bradshaw, the leader of Street X taken off in America. Now Joe sug what a crazy what the hell? We rambo again? Then we had P and C again yep. We had influencer Ronnie Bransby.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: We had Misfit Minds who before they blew up in the world.
Speaker 3: Yep, well that was incredible. We had Tom and Frenchie.
Speaker 2: Nice so French she's been on probably three times now that I think about it.
Speaker 3: Then you went to Europe the first time. Yes, so we did some episodes perfect time that that us talking about meeting the Fellas in the Brown Low when the Fellows podcast which was Unreal Magnificent Girlfriend Potty with Carlie and Grace two years. Think it's funny how the ones with the girls do good numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 3: Then I went to Bali for a bit.
Speaker 2: Then we had The Kit Dealer on greatly. That was a good episode. Shout out Kid Dealer. This is when Mary Tamney took over the thumbnails. We had Privacy on as well, but that won't be there because I think the video messed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a good app Jack post yep, yep, and where Jack Jenkins from the UFC rog actually joined us that day.
Speaker 2: That was one of the scariest days ever. We hopped in the elevator and Jimmy Krut looked at us like we were fresh meat. He did bro. Remember we hop in the elevator, all three of us. We're walking through the I can't remember the hotel, the Higher Grand I think it's closed down now really Yeah, and we're just walking in. There's all these blokes we tap out shorts and like they're all Brazilian jiu jitsu lords cauliflower and then we get in the We're in the elevator with Jack Jenkins and then Jimmy Kruit walks in and Jack Jenkins. Ah, these guys do a podcast.
Speaker 3: You heard of him? No, sh fucking little dweebs.
Speaker 2: Did we go into the room, there's pads everywhere like it's just Jellen of sweat. Yeah they've been they've been boxing in there for a week, bro.
Speaker 4: So Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had Jack Jenkins on rog was there. Then we had all An Techers.
Speaker 3: That was yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we up to these days still.
Speaker 3: Still making videos.
Speaker 2: Good. Then we had Lloyd Wakefield, which that was a great episode. Sixty nine thousand views on YouTube shows what Harry Styles connection can do for you. Then it's a good bloke. We had chep Mates on Yep, good guys. We met them a few times.
Speaker 3: Then we'd Locke you on for a conspiracy episode. Then no guest episodes for a while. We had Deer Sunday the second time.
Speaker 2: The guitar. I've still got that at home. Yeah, brilliant, beautiful gifts gifts Olie.
Speaker 3: That was a great episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a really good episode. And he's a good dude, and he brought us a bottle of Jamison I believe he did. The Double Century episode was massive.
Speaker 3: That was brilliant we.
Speaker 2: Had song a on that was that was cool, That was really cool song. Then we had Frenchie again yep.
Speaker 3: So he's a three time Yeah, he's the third most. We did a Jammu and Dylan Award show which I actually forgot about it.
Speaker 2: I completely forgot about that.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: We had ties on Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: We went through like viewers' favorite guests, episodes and all that emo Madjouk yep, the Perth Comedian.
Speaker 2: We had Rambo one again yep. Jordan Clark yep. Congratulations aa John Lennon perfect. Then the England tour yep, which was unreal. We had Joe sug Rufus, Rice Jamie Hutchinson, some really unique individuals, all unique in their own ways.
Speaker 3: We had Damon Head of the number one Australian darts player, and then we had Hayden Valentine, who is the second last guest because Rog came on today. Yep. But yeah, it's hard, like I don't I want to wrap the show up, but it's also hard to do, Like what do you say? Someone actually did send a message in It just came back to me. We should ask each other how we would like to be remembered.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: We've always asked me.
Speaker 2: I've asked everyone, haven't we.
Speaker 3: So it's off the dome. But I'll ask you.
Speaker 2: You asked me that I asked him. Go, I'm Dylan. How would you like to be remembered? It is tough, isn't it? And some people give great answers straight away. It's all said and done when you remembered. I want to be remembered well by my family. You know, whether I want to have kids one day, so hopefully, you know, all my kids and grandkids go, you know, thirty years. Yeah, I'll be like my dad and I a get at forty bro. You know great granddad Deal was just such a legend. Set us up, cool in depth with him forever. I would be nowhere without him, you know, be a good partner to Kali, support her, and just you know, be a good mate, Be remembered well by the boys, always show up, be reliable to your friends and your family, and just yeah, impact in a positive way.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Make people happy and just chill. I'm a chill person.
Speaker 3: I never want to lose that relaxed you never want to be too intense. Na I never what's the why I get too stressed about it?
Speaker 2: What about yourself? John, How do you want to be remembered?
Speaker 3: I think someone that liked to have a laugh, but was also kind to people around him and made more of positive impact on the world than a negative impact in the world. Yeah, just just really just a good bloke who people could rely on. Ye showed up, Yeah, showed up and just was good to the people close to me. Yes, whether that be family, grace, But you're just a good person. Really, Group one winner. Maybe one day you were wrong. I wouldn't be that that. I wouldn't mind being remembered for that five Melbourne cups.
Speaker 2: Imagine a photo of us three like that, like Rocky or something after we won a Group one at Flemington bro. That would be a victory. Oh, Entourage, I've been rewatching it lately.
Speaker 3: Great rock Can you just come in the middle of us? Just we wanted a thumbnail for the final video.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is gonna probably be I wonder if this would be the most watched.
Speaker 3: Just just kneel or something. We'll get them.
Speaker 2: Imagine you beat Lloyd Wakefield seventy k the Power of rog.
Speaker 3: Just a little smile, all right, Okay, well that's it. To everyone that's listened, to, everyone that's supported, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Continue on with whatever we do next. Please don't forget about us. And yeah we we love and appreciate everyone that's been a part of the journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see you again. Maybe we will, who knows. Yeah, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: That's a right, guys, it's been good. Cheers, Cobra
Speaker 2: Measures