Speaker 1: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and happy ahead of a long weekend Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes, guys, and then next week quick week short. It just gets better King's birthday, thank you.
Speaker 2: Not great news for Nick the Wizard Watson. He is out?
Speaker 3: Yes, what's he got?
Speaker 1: I think he's got influenza, maybe some kind of illness.
Speaker 2: Poor bugger.
Speaker 3: He's not playing, getting the old flu and getting quite knocked around.
Speaker 1: But the season.
Speaker 2: I tipped the Hawks because I thought he was coming in. Oh yes, yes.
Speaker 1: What do you mean coming in? Was he out last week?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: No, he was going to come into the studio. Every time he comes in they win.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've done.
Speaker 3: I'm behind in the tipping camp. So we're are you controversial.
Speaker 1: To try and make it just to peg it back a bit? Where are you doing your tip?
Speaker 2: Wide?
Speaker 3: World of Sports for Channel nine?
Speaker 4: And the worst thing about that they make them public like they do with Jason, and it's just like you can't hurry. I'm beating Tony Jones by three second last, I am.
Speaker 2: I am eighteen his last.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm down the bottom as well after the highs of last year, I know, crashed back to earth.
Speaker 1: I hate for tipping be sure. It's really it's really annoying when people talk about oh no, they get all stressed to carry on. I haven't done my tips. I've done my tips on the number tips. Generally, you're on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: If you're not first, you might as well be last.
Speaker 1: Yes, although you don't want to be last.
Speaker 2: No, you don't want.
Speaker 3: To Usually last gets ten bucks, don't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that gets to pay.
Speaker 1: A sports team.
Speaker 3: No, No, whoa whoa investigation.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about just the you know, the work tipping comp gotcha first, second, third and last?
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 2: I play for Pride, yes, Jason.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be very proud at.
Speaker 2: This huge weekend foot especially after not having much in Melbourne last week, only one game. Yeah, so very much looking forward to you guys going to any.
Speaker 3: Games this weekend.
Speaker 1: Nope, not mate. Oh quiet girl, I am no. I was just saying to our producers before. I'm very excited about the long weekend. I've got like dinner parties and lunches at people's houses this weekend. Nice morn by the fire, meals, early to bed sounds fun. Yeah, I'm a late lunch girl.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say it escalate.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm having quiet weekend quite but socially busy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm going to the G on Monday. It'll be heaving projected to be there.
Speaker 1: I did say, I did see them posting they on eighty five at the G for Neil.
Speaker 2: We're rolling out the right squad or is that only for the soccer?
Speaker 1: You don't need the right squad from Melbourne Football Club.
Speaker 3: For Can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Can I just check that picnic basket just to see if there's any cheese in there?
Speaker 1: Different, different kind of fans.
Speaker 2: I know the D's haven't had a great run, but surely the well okay, all right, but the emotion gets involved in a big game like that where you just don't know which way it's going to go.
Speaker 1: Absolutely hay.
Speaker 2: Some sad news Jesse j diagnosed with breast cancer.
Speaker 1: Well she's got to have she's got to have a surgery later, I think she said later this month. I love Jesse she's so like she's such a good sport Jesse Jay as well. So she's put up a big video. I think it's been a couple of months of tests and working out exactly what's going on and what she couldn't couldn't do, and what she did and didn't have to have done. But the video is quite funny. That's her way of dealing with it.
Speaker 3: She says it's early. She's caught it early.
Speaker 2: I remember hosting a live gig for a couple of years back. She's stuck around, got photos with all the fans.
Speaker 1: She was just you don't hear people say a bad word about Jesse, You don jay. She's very well liked.
Speaker 2: She we placed some old school Jesse J Jesse J. That'll set the mood for the morning. What are you going to go with a mega mix? No, no, we'll escape Price.
Speaker 1: Tag stutter in the building's got to sleep it in, Jesse J.
Speaker 2: Price Tag. Good morning Melbourne, or welcome to your Thursday. This is nov your chance to see her live in London. That's right. We are going to be sending people overseas tomorrow to the summertime ball in the UK.
Speaker 1: Yes, right tomorrow, Melcha will call someone I.
Speaker 2: Believe so so it means you got to be listening to NOV today. We're going to get give you a chance to get on the standby list. Round nine this.
Speaker 1: Morning is also in the country. Have you seen all the videos of her in Sydney flying on some giant dog over the stadium.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what? Yeah, it looks like what do you mean, like the dog in the Never Ending Store?
Speaker 1: Exactly like that? Have you not seen it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I saw her feeding the lions to get over jet lag.
Speaker 3: Look the bike on the talking about it right now?
Speaker 1: She No, don't put the Today Show on. Keep listening to us. We'll explain it in f it's the giant dog thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, it is very it's Nicky Webster with wings a dragon.
Speaker 1: Is it a dragon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it's more like a butterfly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a dragon.
Speaker 2: That's it. I think it's a butterfly.
Speaker 3: So is she doing the Kadie Megan mix onstage?
Speaker 2: I believe so. Yeah, she would have to. She hits Melbourne.
Speaker 1: She's here on Saturday night because I was friends coming over for dinner and last night there was much old Chateau about should we have an early dinner and go and see Katy Perry. It's so cold in Melbourne. I don't think I want to leave the house on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Was she playing?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Okay, didn't get play at the corner.
Speaker 1: She's in the corner. No, no, you not at the g there's far too many like mechanicals.
Speaker 2: Katie doesn't have like the bracelets like Taylor does, does she?
Speaker 1: No, No, that was just a tailor thing. Yeah, that was a swifty thing.
Speaker 2: That was a swifty thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's got a thing though, maybe not sure, but I can find out for you.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Shows is she doing in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: When did she get a column for that?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: He loves her?
Speaker 1: She comes here and then she leaves and she comes back.
Speaker 2: That what she's got two stages set up?
Speaker 1: I think probably maybe it's sold out? And then she added.
Speaker 3: Extra Do you know what? Brody also loves producer raw chicken?
Speaker 2: Oh mate, I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: Just get the latest on his situation, because last night he decided to cook what did you decide to cook?
Speaker 3: Brody chicken for heaters? How were they on? You know?
Speaker 6: They were delicious? I had them on the barber could give a nice charcoal flavor, except the middle was raw?
Speaker 2: And when did you notice the middle was raw?
Speaker 6: After I finished my fourtheater?
Speaker 1: Look, I think you're fine because what you eat early? Because I know you go to bed early, So I reckon, you've had twelve it's been in your guts for twelve hours. If you're not sick, now you've you reckon, You've survived.
Speaker 6: My wife and I looked at each other and just wished each other the best of luck for the night and said, see in the end, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're okay.
Speaker 3: Do you know you inspired me? I saw?
Speaker 4: So I went to he shut the message into the group, saying I might not be there tomorrow because I've just eaten raw.
Speaker 2: Did you eat? How did you read that? And then that made you work.
Speaker 3: For I feel like chicken?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you use the older bustor for heat to meet the chicken too? Are you overooked?
Speaker 2: God? If you guys.
Speaker 1: Combined chicken anxiety?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: When anxiety.
Speaker 3: Check?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's growing up. Dad would cut, but then I'm like, well that one's cooked. I should cut them all And then you're serving up like mangled me.
Speaker 2: You the biggest piece.
Speaker 1: No, I get chicken anxiety, no doubt about it. That I've made it to RAW.
Speaker 2: I opted for takeaway last night.
Speaker 3: Would you go?
Speaker 2: I'm in a pasta. We're a little pizza pasta joint. Near our place. Look at escalated.
Speaker 3: You got Garlie bread?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I went over to pick up.
Speaker 1: My past here take away not done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's across the street. So I just walked across straightly.
Speaker 1: Across the street pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tell me about tell me about it. And I'm in there and the guy's gone out the back to get the pastor and I'm watching the chef make the pizzas an old school dude, and I'm like, oh, you do it better than me. And he said, oh, have you got a pizza of it? And I said yep. And then one thing. That's another And now he's coming around to the house too.
Speaker 1: That is classic Jake.
Speaker 4: Sorry, she's coming out of the house to cook the pizzasuis coming round to the house to teach us how to do the flipping of the dough.
Speaker 2: And he's going to come around and put a little pizza party for us.
Speaker 1: But that's awesome, it is great.
Speaker 2: I won't even charge you.
Speaker 3: Is he going to bring his big stick that.
Speaker 1: Professional Thank you, Laurens. And then also if he can do that, he can just make you the fresh dough. You can pick it up and then do it yourself.
Speaker 2: It's exactly right.
Speaker 1: That's smart.
Speaker 2: I tried to make the die once forget about it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be worried about that. I think that's great.
Speaker 3: Where do you should get your dough?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I buy it from pizza stores.
Speaker 1: And stuff making it.
Speaker 2: Oh and you sit there and go Do I feel like pizza in forty eight hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So much. You're going to let it for mint?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, if you're doing it from the start, are.
Speaker 3: You getting it's got to prove proof, proof proof for men, proof grow.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Just get it from the pizza Thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 2: There we go. But then if you're doing that, why just get the dough. I mean you're there, you might as well get him to cook it.
Speaker 1: No, because it's fine making and the kids love it.
Speaker 4: As the chef last night made it in forty minutes, Yeah, it wouldn't be as good though they were very She should have left it to episode two, Yeah, she should have.
Speaker 2: You know, well, good morning Melbourne. It is just go on twenty five to seven any luck.
Speaker 1: I'm still trying to find out what's happened. Jas wants to go for a massage and there's a place near him and he's got some concerns about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are the concerns?
Speaker 2: What sort of massage?
Speaker 4: Clearly, but what's like I don't know if it's above board, Okay, if.
Speaker 1: It says sensual massage, what's nice?
Speaker 3: You know, lovely, it's going to be a great mass.
Speaker 1: That means it's nice central.
Speaker 3: Is there anything flashing out the front?
Speaker 2: No, there isn't.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't seem to be there for a year, and there's no reviews.
Speaker 2: There's no reviews, doesn't seem too legit, and it's just got a mobile number in a girl's name.
Speaker 1: Girl's name, don't take the name is quite big, you know, you don't want it might be all about board, so it could be a remedial massage that would hurt you.
Speaker 2: I just don't you know, and.
Speaker 1: Then you'll be wishing you into the other one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just yeah.
Speaker 2: Normally that have a website and Google review.
Speaker 3: You know, there's nothing immediate about that.
Speaker 1: It's not I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: They did give away that's open generally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is one of the pictures I've found from the web.
Speaker 2: What's the photo? Oh, it's like a Torso shirtless Torso in moonlight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's other places you could go. You should just give it a go and let us know.
Speaker 2: To go and do a review.
Speaker 3: It'll make a good six forty two.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll be sitting here going it's sorry the well, I mean they would kind of.
Speaker 1: Log onto like some kind of Facebook situation that I'm scared I'm getting scammed.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will go and give a review.
Speaker 3: Good, good on you, on you.
Speaker 2: I've noticed the ones around the Nova studios here.
Speaker 1: What no, yeah, No, she's in a naughty devil's costumes.
Speaker 2: Give me maybe it was a fancy dress there.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was for Halloween.
Speaker 3: Oh, like the Tasmanian devil. No, she's dressed as a.
Speaker 1: Devil holistic wellness.
Speaker 2: Well that's that'll make me well.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah. Well there's three locations and it's got the people's names listed in some very cute cursive writing.
Speaker 3: Ah, what do you think.
Speaker 2: The fonts the giveaway that it's a naughty place.
Speaker 3: Times New Roman's not Times.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, that's when you know it's above board. So I'm not reporting that.
Speaker 1: I go definitely long weekend long massages. Oh it's a special.
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. We're doing to thank so mates. It's shell ready express six.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're talking massages.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we moved on from that.
Speaker 3: We moved on.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to pook the massage now though.
Speaker 3: There we're there, you're going to be there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going.
Speaker 2: God, that'll be awkard if I out for eleven o'clock and you're leaving from the ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: In a silk dressing gown.
Speaker 2: You look relaxed.
Speaker 3: For remedial.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll be the messus look on your face then.
Speaker 2: You know, to waste money for either of us.
Speaker 1: Know, it'd be more like the one on the HbA where she banging the fish on your back. Remember that? Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you're just terrifying at the moment. That's right. I don't want to be here with I don't want to be here with the fish. Can I move on to this essential?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No? No, atually with the fish was a good option. I'd rather the fish. A mum has gone viral and I was mum. Her daughter has posted a video on Instagram Mum in full flight the car taker. Listen did it go on?
Speaker 1: Me? I took it on my camera.
Speaker 2: I don't know how did you upload it to?
Speaker 1: You stret student to my story.
Speaker 2: Everyone sending you naked?
Speaker 1: No, oh my gosh, So what's happened? Mom's taking a photo in private and accidentally put it on her Instagram? Yeah, mom, mom?
Speaker 3: What boobies? What is it?
Speaker 1: Boobies? He's six?
Speaker 3: What is it? I'm just trying to do boobies?
Speaker 2: Whitting with the fish?
Speaker 3: What is it? What she flashing?
Speaker 4: Brodie, he's watched the video a full body body naked?
Speaker 1: Was she taking it in the mirror like on selfie mode?
Speaker 3: In the mirror?
Speaker 1: On your mom?
Speaker 2: Boobies?
Speaker 1: Do we know who she intended to send to?
Speaker 6: Didn't say?
Speaker 1: I believe dad, Oh that's good and the kids. I would actually die. I would send me to an early grave if my mother did that. Can you imagine if your if no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no no no, you might want to ring your mum.
Speaker 1: I'm just on the ground and I've said I wonder how she found out?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? She's good at? Filters? Though she'd put a nice filter on good her.
Speaker 1: Remember when Daryl Braithwaite posted a naked selfie sitting on the toilet and our executive producer had his phone number at the time, and she called him and said, Darryl, you need done something terrible. You've done yourself a mischief, does la And he took it down.
Speaker 2: The poor guy. Yeah you saw the shot, just him straight up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, at least it was up not down. What the photo? The selfie just sitting on the toilet and it was like up he had his shirt off. It was like up his chin, neck up the photo.
Speaker 2: This morning's topic forty six forty thirteen, twenty four ten? Has someone seen you naked? Who shouldn't have happened?
Speaker 1: Systis?
Speaker 2: Does happen the best? Thirteen fourteen?
Speaker 1: Awful when you're the one that sees someone naked and you don't mean to, like it's bad for the person who is seat naked, but when you see you also can't unsee it.
Speaker 2: No, no, and you want to make them feel comfortable. I didn't really see anything, or remember I saw my auntie and uncle on a videotape.
Speaker 1: Remember when when your mother in law walked?
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten is our number to join us on the air. Have you seen it? Shouldn't where we're talking about? Who have you accidentally seen naked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when your mother in law walked in on you.
Speaker 2: They have seen you. Listen, I'm going to put your mic back up. But it doesn't matter about the past. And there's things that we say to each other.
Speaker 3: She does do it that.
Speaker 2: Listen. No, I will put your microphone.
Speaker 1: No, no, we've had conversations.
Speaker 2: I will put your microphones back up, but we've also had conversations.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Brady, your mother listen. No, I'm not I'm trying to come to your defense, come to my defense.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to say that it's very unfair what she does when she talks about your mother in law.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: You know we've discussed this. You're not allowed to tell on my phone. Call the boss, Call the boss.
Speaker 2: I've asked you, let's avoid that part of my life. That's all.
Speaker 1: Did you tell us?
Speaker 2: Because you tell me things that we don't talk about.
Speaker 1: On the radio, but we always when Wendy Bus.
Speaker 2: Listen to that evil little laugh.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I'll move on.
Speaker 2: Yea yeah, yeah, where mate, Brody secret microphone?
Speaker 3: How was he getting fantastic?
Speaker 2: He stay out of the news studio.
Speaker 3: He's staying there as long as you.
Speaker 1: Like Brody anyway, I think we all know what happened when Wendy walked in on.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm off this can we ship?
Speaker 3: We shouldut it on?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Caroline inquired North, good morning. What do you think Jace was doing when Wendy shout up?
Speaker 2: Caroline? Enough out of you think?
Speaker 1: Caroline? Did you see someone naked? Hopefully it wasn't jas.
Speaker 8: No, it wasn't Jase. That's something I do regrets.
Speaker 9: It was Kevin Bartlett Richmond.
Speaker 3: When we're after the games there.
Speaker 10: My girlfriend used to sneak into the clubrooms.
Speaker 9: With couple of coats over their heads so we could see the players, and he walked out as a showers.
Speaker 1: Back was that when he was playing?
Speaker 3: Or Coke?
Speaker 9: Did he coach when he was playing?
Speaker 1: So he was in his prime?
Speaker 2: That must happen a bit.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't care though foot he plays and.
Speaker 2: Brian have copped a knife.
Speaker 1: For now they're sort of nude behind closed doors because he is there a nude room now in the locker rooms, people can't go into those. That's right private, gotcha. And then there's like where you see roaming Brian. They're not naked in there.
Speaker 2: Brian's not going in there.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Bryan's not roaming into the showers.
Speaker 2: Nicholas, I'm thirteen, twenty fourteen. Who'd you see naked?
Speaker 8: I saw my grandmother on the day of my sister's wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, say Nan News.
Speaker 8: She was in the lounge room and decided to get changed and slash everybody, including my uncle, being her son, my cousin, and her young son.
Speaker 3: Okay, was she stealing?
Speaker 1: Nan?
Speaker 3: Stealing?
Speaker 8: Good Nick, Let's just say she was hanging about three centimeters off the ground.
Speaker 1: On Nan, good on your Nan, get.
Speaker 3: It out, get them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Nan doesn't care anymore. NaN's living her best life.
Speaker 2: It's very very visual. Twenty four is our number.
Speaker 1: Who have you realized?
Speaker 3: It is? It is?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: Let's get to Pamela Anderson.
Speaker 8: Pamela, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, Pamela.
Speaker 10: My family and I were staying with my sister. We were up there for one of my niece's graduations, and we're all sort of trying to get showered and organized, and my brother in law was having a bit of sleeping because he had work the night before, and I thought, I'll just stuck into there on sweet and we'll quickly have a shower and he woke up. I thought it was my sister and decided to join me.
Speaker 1: He got a bigger fright. Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 9: Mean I didn't see it first.
Speaker 10: I was washing my hair, then I turned around.
Speaker 7: Sleeping.
Speaker 10: It's now just the running joke that I know why she married him.
Speaker 4: I didn't have much fun yesterday. But yeah, I was driving home from work. There's a lot of there's a lot of traffic in my street and a lot of sort of road works. There's a there's a new house going up a couple of doors up from me. So there's a lot of sort of heavy machinery.
Speaker 1: Construction all the rest of it.
Speaker 2: So annoying living on the Yeah, like so much.
Speaker 1: So there's well you do feel for those people that live in and around, like the block construction.
Speaker 4: There's like even a stop go lady, just a couple of doors up from us, maintaining order in the streets.
Speaker 1: It's a busy straight What are you suggesting.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, was just saying she very good.
Speaker 4: At She's a lovely lady with a lot of authority.
Speaker 1: So does that give you a big traffic jam because your streets.
Speaker 3: A bit of a snarl. Yeah, a bit of a snail.
Speaker 2: Can you hope for the stop side?
Speaker 1: Yes, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Yes, because in this case she's my witness.
Speaker 1: Oh I was.
Speaker 4: I was driving into my house, not into my house, into my driveway, sorry, and all of a sudden boom, like, what on earth is that?
Speaker 3: And where has that come from?
Speaker 1: Do you think you'd hit something?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well I knew i'd hit something, but I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 1: That's so annoying.
Speaker 4: Sports car what do you call it? A quarter life grass? So basically what had happened. I was safely in my driveway and the but.
Speaker 1: You were in the driveway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, driving into the driveway, I was sort of crossing the footpath, yeah, on the on the footpath bit, going into the driveway. When a truck reversing reversed straight into the rear passenger door.
Speaker 2: He's done it with force because it's actually cut through the metal door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he's trucking, big truck, big truck. That truck he jumped straight out.
Speaker 2: Air bag situation, well.
Speaker 1: Because the airbeach don't always go off because they can cause more heart's only go off depending on the way you the accident happens.
Speaker 2: Watch YouTube videos of them going off.
Speaker 4: First thing, he says, sorry, great, good respects. I mean, that's good on him. And then he said he goes, I just couldn't see you because your car's so small.
Speaker 3: A blow to the ground.
Speaker 1: Of the sports card. Did you do.
Speaker 2: So he's chuck to dig in.
Speaker 3: He's chuck to dig in?
Speaker 1: Now true or false? Did you go all news reporter and try and get statements?
Speaker 3: Yes? True? True?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 4: Well, there's always you know, there's always so many rubbin rubbineckers.
Speaker 1: Pedestrians, other people notice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then in this case, all the builders on the house, a couple of doors.
Speaker 3: But everyone wanted to give me a statement. Everyone wanted to everyone wanted to help.
Speaker 1: Little old Clinton loves company, doesn't you know what.
Speaker 2: My dad always taught us growing up, so three older sisters, and he always taught us. When we got our license, he goes, even if you're in the role, never get out and say sorry because it admits fault.
Speaker 1: Dad, Come on, if you hit someone else, That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: Just don't say sorry. You say sorry, you've admitted you.
Speaker 1: Make it off on a technicality.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, oh no, admitted FID at the moment as well my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh you've got a recording statement? Did he know you were recording him? So what did you do? Sneaky pull at you was getting photos your voice notes and you put your attend you were taking photos with you had it on voice not on the.
Speaker 2: Phone near the guy's mouth. Just run me through what happened again?
Speaker 1: So what did you that.
Speaker 2: You have a channel nine micro sop and the end of the phone.
Speaker 1: Or did you have one of those little handheld jim I just holding this from microphone.
Speaker 3: So that's going to smash a pairs next week.
Speaker 1: Now, this is where you need to.
Speaker 3: Read choose.
Speaker 1: No, you're going to do that as mystery cut.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think you had a choice between a day jazz or something you're.
Speaker 2: Not going to fit in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope you get a van. You know, have you ever done the mystery cut? No, it's like cheapy. You don't know what you're gonna get. You always get a commodore. Always.
Speaker 2: Really they just give you like, don't say that, because I'll do the mystery.
Speaker 1: It's always a camera one of those types.
Speaker 2: We rocked up once at the airport and they were like, oh, you've booked a Camri. You know what you're in luck, we're going to upgrade you. And I'm like, here we go, and they go, you're getting a carnival fun.
Speaker 1: I love driving a Varan piling kids, let's go.
Speaker 3: I's love it is the one with the automatic doors.
Speaker 2: It's like you're driving a bus.
Speaker 1: They're awesome.
Speaker 2: You can even take the middle seat out so people can walk down the aisle, remember.
Speaker 1: The people moving. When I lived in Byron and Paul loved it. We would pilot up with pepes and off we'd go.
Speaker 2: Do you do a little sign up front like a bus?
Speaker 1: Basically it was great. I loved it. I hope you get a kick Carnival.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 3: I'd rather than jazz.
Speaker 2: Ton Tony here on number one hundred. Good Morning, You're on the air with Lauren Clinty as well.
Speaker 1: Now, the other day I was out on Chapel Street with some girlfriends going out for dinner, and as we left, I saw something that got my attention. And it was a vendor for the Big Issue. And I've always loved buying the Big Issue. And if you don't know exactly what the Big Issue is, we'll go into it in a minute. But if most of my girlfriends that I was with said, what is the Big Issue? How does it work? And I was trying to explain to them it's this amazing magazine. It's been around for a really long time, but the way it works and operates, I think is just such an important pillar of our community. So I really wanted to get the guys in here this morning to explain to Melbourne just how important The Big Issue is to our society and to our community. So this morning we are joined by Big Issue vendor Chris. Good morning, Chris, Chris, and the Big Issue editor Amy Morning. Amy. Bye. Firstly, thank you for coming in, well, thanks for having us.
Speaker 2: And Chris is wearing his vest. He's going to try and flow this in magazine. That's right.
Speaker 1: You might have seen these men and women around because you wear this very bright high these vest. You're hard to miss in that. Chris, exactly how long have you been selling the Big Issue?
Speaker 11: I have been selling The Big Issue since twenty eighteen, and I've got involved because of my father.
Speaker 1: And Amy. How long have you been the editor?
Speaker 12: I've been the editor almost nine years.
Speaker 1: For people don't understand the concept behind the Big Issue. Can you explain it? To us please.
Speaker 12: The Big Issue is a nonprofit social enterprise, so vendors buy the mag for four fifty, they sell it for nine dollars, so the vendors earn four dollars fifty for every magazine Soul. That's the social enterprise part.
Speaker 2: Of it, So that's the actual person we're buying it off is getting.
Speaker 1: The money directly.
Speaker 12: But every time you buy a Big Issue, it's really supporting the person who is but you're buying right from We turned twenty nine this year this month.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 12: We started in Melbourne back in ninety ninety.
Speaker 1: It feels like a very Melbourne thing. Actually didn't realize it was all around the country. Yeah it is.
Speaker 12: We picked up the idea from the UK, so there are something like ninety street papers like ours all around the world now. But yeah, it's one of those things that started in Melbourne. It's now all around the country and we have had about seven and eight thousand people get jobs through the Big Issue.
Speaker 2: I just love knowing that when I buy the magazine, I'm talking to the person who's actually going to benefit from.
Speaker 1: It, and that's what's so great about it. I remember when I was at school, we'd go into the city, and I'd always seen see the same guy that I will buy the Big Issue from it even when you can tap now because it used to be a lot more cash base. You can tap and you get a little notification on your phone of who your vendors who sold it as well, because the vendors are pretty special. Vendors for the Big Issue come from a wide range of experiences including homelessness, mental illness and long term unemployment, intellectual and physical disability, drug and alcohol dependency, or family breakdown.
Speaker 3: Chris, how does this help you.
Speaker 11: Well as a vendor? It helps me financially, but it also helps me I interact with the community, and working for the Big Issue brings me back on to the main page, whether that be three selling but also free selling. I've got opportunities which inside the Big Issue is. I'm now in their education enterprise called the Big Issue classrooms, and with that I go in. I tell my lived experience of having a disability as I'm vision impaired and also be and also being homeless at a time. I was homeless when I was seventeen, and I'm able to share that experience with school groups and I can relate to them because of the age I became homeless.
Speaker 1: So you were vision impaired and homeless at seventeen. Yes, wow, And when did you start selling The Big Issue?
Speaker 11: I started selling The Big Issue when I was eighteen in Canberra. At the time, I was living with my now wife up there, and I got involved because my father, who's the current Big Issue vendor down here in Melbourne, who sells in Burke Street.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's got prime.
Speaker 2: Posing to ask, does everyone get their spot and you don't change?
Speaker 11: Well, we so we ring up to get our spots. So we book a day before and we say we want to work here if it's available. So I work at Southern Cross station on the Burk Street Bridge and I'm up there from seven to nine generally, and you know, I ring up and get that spot every day. And because I've been working there for a while now, every couple of days I know they know I'm going to be there, so they pre book me.
Speaker 3: So what sort of response do you get, Chris, And how heartwarming is is that response?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 11: I get really good responses from people, and that's that's the positive thing we get at it. It's not just about selling a magazine. We're being interacted in the community, and the community sees us out there. For myself, I have people that come up to me every day and talk that it may not buy a bag, but they're coming out there to talk to me and interact and they see me out there. And I get supporters from people like my local coffee shop down at Southern Cross because they see me out there working. I'm not just sitting at home doing that, no, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Amy When it comes to the magazine, there's a lot of magazines these days that aren't around because a lot of them were just your trashy, celebrity gossip bags. What's the sort of stuff you get in the Big Issue.
Speaker 12: Well, we tell stories that are sort of arts and culture. The next one is about Jaws turning fifty. The current edition has a story about homelessness and housing. The most important thing is that we also tell the stories of the people who sell the Big Issue, and so it's really important for us to make sure that we platform voices that are not necessarily heard in mainstream media. So we have a story about a vendor in every edition. A vendor's write for us as well. We have poems and stories and artwork from vendors in every edition as well.
Speaker 1: Hey Chris, what's a good day at the office for the big issue for you? How many are you selling?
Speaker 11: I average around I average around twenty magazines a day, okay, but that's in average. I could one day, I could sell thirty.
Speaker 1: One day I could sell one.
Speaker 11: Every day is different, and that's the beauty of it. It's not just that, you know, and we're running our own small business, mind you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: So it's not like we're adherent to you know, a Pacific hours and that's for me. I like the routine of being up going to work. I travel two hours go to work every day. So I travel in from the Gips and from Latroe Valley, I travel to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Takes me two hours.
Speaker 11: I work for two hours and then I go home if I don't have a classroom to go to. And you know, that's I'm committed to that because that's my work, that's mine nine to five.
Speaker 2: You must feel a lot of independence out of it as well.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 11: I feel not just independence, but pride about what I do and sharing my story, sharing other vendors stories as well.
Speaker 3: Through selling the main Chris, where would you be without the Big Issue.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know, like I was lost when I started working for the Big Issue, and I would say I found my place. I found the thing that's called to me.
Speaker 1: That's so cool, great to hear, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Where's the sweet spot in Melbourne? Where's the spot?
Speaker 1: The guy on Chapel Street the other night was doing very well, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: What's the primo location?
Speaker 11: I will say Burke Street Mall. We have a lot of vendors that's all around there. Teresa is one, my father David, he's one out there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more.
Speaker 11: I can't think if there's a lot of vendors that's all around there anyway, But.
Speaker 3: This is the beauty of it. You get to know your vendor as well.
Speaker 4: On glen Ferry Road, there's a bloke who sits there with his blue heeler is it, Yeah, just outside the Westpac Bank, and you know, go up and get to Patty's dog, sagurday to him, see how he's going. It's like a check in and then he checks in on me as well. It's there's a beautiful story and relationship that the company has the sale.
Speaker 1: Of this and I can't recommend it enough if you do see a Big Issue vendor out and say hello, the magazine is a great read as well. I always get it whenever I say it, which is why we wanted to talk about it today.
Speaker 2: Your kids about it too.
Speaker 1: They're nine dollars and the vendor personally gets fifty percent of that, so you get four dollars fifty per magazine. But you'll meet some really great people with some amazing stories to share as well. I mean, you must be so proud of all of these vendors who work for the Big Issue.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I really I have a long relationship with a lot of our vendors. We have vendors who have worked for the Big Issue for almost twenty nine years and some that come for a couple of months and use it as a stepping stone to go on to other things too. But as you said about the community around the Big Issue vendors, that's the big key thing. If you're a vendor that's selling at Preston Markets every weekend, you really build up that community around you and there's some really amazing stories that come out of that.
Speaker 2: Well, get out and support your local Big Issue vendors. Chris and Amy, thanks so much for coming in guys, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: It's like a stunning morning out there this morning. Gold but stunned.
Speaker 2: Double win. Because it's a short week next week.
Speaker 1: I know, and you've got a wedding today.
Speaker 2: Do over wedding the swim teacher.
Speaker 1: You should stay dry perfect. I'm for a swim teacher.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going to go your the swim cliches, he said, some puns we were, Oh, so don't do swimming.
Speaker 1: Also a swimming teacher.
Speaker 2: Should I come out and the rash ship should.
Speaker 1: She still is she is a bride? Still swimming teacher?
Speaker 2: No, not anymore?
Speaker 1: But they meet when as a swim teacher. No you swim teacher? No no, then I don't think the swimming.
Speaker 3: You can get a rashie which has a tuxedo on it. Brilliant.
Speaker 2: But I thought, like, shouldn't I say how I know the bride from him seeing the wedding She used to pay I used to pay her to teach teacher. Yeah yeah yeah, I'll definitely finish that sentence. Yeah yeah yeah, otherwise be bloody awkward.
Speaker 1: But are you friends now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, we are. I know her family and everything. Her dad is crap and his Dack's about doing a speech.
Speaker 1: I know the father's al He's like, did you say, don't worry, I'm a professional. I'll help you if you need.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I rang him and said, I've allocated twenty minutes. Is that enough? That really set him in a spiral?
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes? Oh he's just keeping it shut. Oh yeah, yeah, do speak for twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: He's worried he might cry, and I'm like, cry, you can do the worst speech in the world. If you cry, people are like, what a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't fake it?
Speaker 2: No, not fake it, But I mean.
Speaker 1: Don't turn on the water works for no reason?
Speaker 3: Are you going to cry?
Speaker 2: I reckon?
Speaker 1: I'm okay, can you turn on fake water works?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I have to think of really sad stuff. Can you cry?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've tried to cry for no reason.
Speaker 2: Okayry, No, I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: I could cry now anyway, don't send me up. Can you cry for no reason? I don't think you could look at that. You've got a frown in your eyes but a smile on your face.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell if you've been to the dentist for a little jab in the forehead.
Speaker 1: No, you can tell you he hasn't looked say the frown line.
Speaker 2: That's why he's upset.
Speaker 1: The crow's feed of crows feeding.
Speaker 2: All this dust is coming out of your eyes.
Speaker 1: I cry when I'm happy. I cry when I'm sad. I cry when I'm overwhelmed. I have a cryer. Oh man, I don't know if I will cry on cue. I don't think I could.
Speaker 2: Fake movie set me off.
Speaker 1: I have no movies on a plane. They say you're more emotional on a plane. I told your five attendant once came up to me and took my headphones off and said, are you okay? Because I was fully sobbing and audibly howy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Movies?
Speaker 3: Get what were you watching? Father of the Bride?
Speaker 1: Probably something like that, some sort of animated maybe Milana.
Speaker 2: All right, coming up, your chances are win five thousand dollars. But before we get to that, Luzzi.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a crazy Cray cray X current crazy partner in life?
Speaker 2: Are we talking Craig Craze? Love it?
Speaker 1: People did cray cray short term? Some people love it.
Speaker 2: We'll go there after Benson boone morning, everyone, this is an over let's talk.
Speaker 1: Well, there's been a survey where the results have just been released. It interviewed one thousand people across Australia. Now this is young, younger people in their sort of early twenties, right, and one of the alarming things was that a third of young people believe they have a right to know where their partner is most of the time, which opens the conversations about having your location services on or off in a relationship that Clint, I have your location services on.
Speaker 3: You still got the mine, I think.
Speaker 2: So turn it off.
Speaker 1: I forget until I go to send you a text and then it tells me where you are and I'm like, oh, there is nice. But sometimes you turn it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do, Yeah, where are you?
Speaker 1: Clint? I have a right to know.
Speaker 2: It's more red flag if you turned wrong.
Speaker 4: But actually no, I don't actually turn it off myself. There's some sort of because it's a Channel nine phone, there's some sort of issue with the phone, and it turns itself off.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it doesn't sound no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Seriously, some sort of privacy thing.
Speaker 1: Oh drink it now, yeah.
Speaker 3: That no, it does obviously one of the bosses anyway, nowhere dicey.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, I said to my wife. I'm either in the McKinnon Hotel, my mate Nathan's house, or I'm out the back of the manchip.
Speaker 1: You know what though, So Paul and I don't have our location services on, but I could not care less if my I'm more on. I wouldn't care if you guys knew whe I was at all times. I wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: If it's more just like if you're in a relationship and it's like, hey, we need to track each other to me, I said, we got bigger issues.
Speaker 1: No, But I don't think it's about like, sure, there's tracking, and then there's sometimes like I'll wake up and be like, oh, where are you? If if he's out and I'm like, oh, there is I was like, oh he's at this restaurant. I'd be like, okay, cool, go back to sleep. It's more like if I can't get onto you, then I get worried.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: It would save you the hussle of me being like.
Speaker 2: That's very you know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a nut.
Speaker 2: Oh there it is.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a jealous person. Paul's not a jealous person either. But this study has said that a third of respondents thought it was okay to be jealous.
Speaker 2: Are you a jealous person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, fomo and jealousy yeah right, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of jealousy stems from insecurity, though, don't you think no, not necessarily like if you, if you, if people are jealous about who their partner is talking to, a hanging out with, if it's there's a difference probably between jealousy and insecurity.
Speaker 2: Like I remember when ma wife and I got together, she would still go to some parties where there was an ex boyfriend there and I would get jealous. Not because I thought she was going to do something. I was just like he was a bit of a nob and I just knew he wouldn't respect She's in a new relationship, so I'm not getting choked up and just down a breath. Don't make me go back there. And yeah, it was more about him being an idiot rather than her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something wrong, So it was a bit more protective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wasn't Craik Cray.
Speaker 1: But I don't think anyone wants. I wouldn't say if I've ever felt jealous in a moment that I've gone, oh no, that's normal, and that's good for me.
Speaker 2: To feel a little bit of jealousies all right, if your partner was just flaunting it around a room somewhere with other people and you didn't care.
Speaker 1: I've only ever seen jealous once, and I was like, I love.
Speaker 2: You have a dated someone a little craikery.
Speaker 3: I think everyone has, haven't they? How about everyone's.
Speaker 1: Got some craikra dated Craik Cray. But it wasn't Oh you have dated to Craik Crays. Actually, well one was Craig Cray just like didn't actually care about me. And that was Craig Cray who actual proper give me the fun way, yeah, all the fun well yeah, and then there was one man boy what would you call it, and he was quite jealous. He of like girlfriend like.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you ever went through my phone, but even like jealous of if I said, no, I can't do that because I was out with my girlfriends. He happened to be in the restaurantic store.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great, Cray, Great, that's crack, I Cray.
Speaker 1: Yes, or happen to text a friend of a friend and be like, oh what are you doing tonight? Knowing they're in that extended group. I was already catching up with Clinton just having to be it. No, it was I was like your couldn't and you know what, those ones couldn't shake him.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. You can remain anonymous. Have you dated someone who was a little Kraik Cray or all my favorite callers? Are you a little.
Speaker 1: Cray when you know you're you.
Speaker 2: Know you're a little Craik Cray.
Speaker 3: Voice?
Speaker 1: You can't hear it anyway, Hey, guys, the girls and I get together, if someone's sort of unsure about a bloke, we will go full p I I will know exactly like chicks are amazing at finding.
Speaker 2: Okay, see that's the voice. That's what you're talking about, you in the voice right there. We will know. We will get.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've all got a little.
Speaker 2: Will for God. You're doing the taking speech.
Speaker 1: We've all got a little Craig Cray in us. Oh yeah, oh yeah. I would say, if someone's got a concern, the girls will get the girls will get.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're starting to scare me. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Have you dated someone who's all well, Craig Cray or is that you? Good morning everyone? Hey, we are talking Craig Crace. Have you dated someone who was a little Craig Cray or my favorite, if you know in a relationship you've been a little bit Cray Cray.
Speaker 1: Followed them a bit of ses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Craig Cray gone to restaurants where you know they like in the hope that.
Speaker 1: You're especially when they're trying to win someone over, and it's funny because you can laugh about it later. I know that just happened to be there too at that.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. In return, I got two hundred dollars. Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogain dot com helps you get Watchman for less that is clicking awesome. They might sell Spike equipment or something there. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Have you dated someone who was little Craig Cray? I might regret this, but executive producer Brady, keep in mind the time you would have had some colorful relationships in the past.
Speaker 1: He would have been the craz powerful. Were you the Cray one?
Speaker 6: I was not the Cray one, but I have run into a couple.
Speaker 3: In my time. What do you got the worst one?
Speaker 6: Let's call her Laura because I'm still slightly scared that she's still following me from time to time. It was very unfortunate. She used to drive a white and black Mini and after we broke up, she used to come outside my parents' house and would just drive by because she didn't live too far away. Unfortunately, one day that she did park and her battery ran flat.
Speaker 3: So that's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh that's bad luck.
Speaker 2: That's just in the area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my girlfriend had a blow. She broke up with him. He just happened to keep walking past. That was just his route for his morning walk.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten To join us.
Speaker 4: Smack Banger in the middle of the long weekend is a visit to church for me, I'm going to church.
Speaker 1: In the middle of a long weekend.
Speaker 2: My resistance suit.
Speaker 4: Exactly what does one where to church? I'll give you the context. It is my beautiful nephews. Both nephews are getting christened.
Speaker 1: Where do we sit on events like that? Point? Throwing it in the middle of a long weekend? Cool?
Speaker 3: It means I took the day off weekend.
Speaker 1: Today, like your friend doing a wedding on a Thursday night of a long weekend is great because the scene but there we people who will take the Friday and then get the four days. It's a bit like, ah, this is my one mid year weekend get away and now I've got to stay.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with it. Do you know what I'm not cool with? I've got so many questions about your parent?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, me too. I'm a god parent, so.
Speaker 3: Talk to me about the responsibility.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm already a godparent to beautiful Leilah, my nephew, my niece. Now I've got no, well, I've got I've got two nieces. I can't remember which one which one.
Speaker 1: I think you're sort of automatically a godparent when you're you can't remember which niece you're.
Speaker 3: The god which one? I'm the god parent too. She'll be in the car right now, by the way. Good morning on which one? Both?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: You made a dog's breakfast?
Speaker 3: Well, now I can't remember which nephew are meant to be? No, hang on, I'm.
Speaker 1: Leah, Leo Leo's mini you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really is very confusing. So many nieces and nephews.
Speaker 1: What's the other nephew's name? O? Well done?
Speaker 3: This is like become a test.
Speaker 4: This is really so what as a godparent. Do you need to purchase a gift for the you do?
Speaker 1: I'm a godparent to Jamilla, beautiful Jamilla, and a god parent to Bessie as well. I it's a real privilege when someone asks you to be it is. It's not of the greatest like it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not like the old days though, where the kid's going to knock on your door if I'm gone, Like you know, like the old days. You're the god parents.
Speaker 1: My friends would let me have the children.
Speaker 2: No, And that's exactly what I mean. It's not it's not.
Speaker 1: Very seriously choosing godparents. But I was not solo godparenting. They were probably more responsible.
Speaker 2: There were others.
Speaker 4: Did you buy your god children presents? Is this what you meant to do? Like a cross for their und by anything?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought it needs to be like some religious little chain or.
Speaker 3: What with the cross on it necklace?
Speaker 2: Not Atholics get in the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not Catholics.
Speaker 2: You can be a Christian, but I think it's some sort of religious presents.
Speaker 3: And go to the jewelers and ask for a cross on a chain?
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm by not buy something else?
Speaker 3: So does a child by me something.
Speaker 1: That they should, because I heard someone tried to tell me that, no, you don't buy them something, they buy you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being the god peroent.
Speaker 1: It doesn't you expecting gifts? Oh yeah, what are you expecting in return?
Speaker 3: I would mind a nice polo top or some sort of nice jump.
Speaker 1: Do you think is going to give you a country road jumper? Thanks for being my godfather. He's a country road jumper. Celebrate the occasion a chain. You love wearing jewelry, then.
Speaker 2: Care for what you wear it or get wet too, because will you hard getting in? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't get in the child. The child Leo is too big. You're not holding him in your arms. He's fine, No, no, but.
Speaker 2: He'll be right like will be right there and like sort of leaning.
Speaker 1: He'll stand up. I think they will handle the water and then they just get a mrgain. No I don't. I don't think he's not getting done. He's too big. Not that they dunk for baby.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a dunking machine.
Speaker 3: What do they do with adults?
Speaker 1: The ocean? You can go in the ocean.
Speaker 3: You can't be going in port Philip Baye.
Speaker 2: No, you go down to urban surf or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, you do it. You do it in the ocean, or there are these like some churches have these kind.
Speaker 3: Of dunking machines.
Speaker 1: You know what dunk Okay, you can't pay the Godfather. Take it off in you don't deserve this.
Speaker 2: Christian good luck with that?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Have you been?
Speaker 3: Hang on? Which one? Am I doing it?
Speaker 1: For it?
Speaker 2: Let's do this all thanks to my circus dream? Can you guys do thel my voice? Hello?
Speaker 1: Does Almo sound.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, that's crossing the clown.
Speaker 2: Or Elmo after a pack of darts.
Speaker 1: That's something anyone doing elm Elmo? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell them all of you.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Rins and repeat?
Speaker 2: Okay, for legal reasons, we have to stop.
Speaker 1: My voice can't go that high.
Speaker 12: Loves you puberty, I can't make loves you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that was a bit nicely, but it was better than mine. My voice going come out that high? What's going on? No wonder my karaoke is inpended? Who knew I couldn't hit?
Speaker 2: No, don't say that you can sing? Help me.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting up so straight and loves.
Speaker 3: Elma loves you anyway?
Speaker 2: Thanks to all. My second stream of Colfield Racecourse under the heated Big Top from June twenty seven. You can book a ticketmaster dot com dot Are you.
Speaker 1: An age thing I used to be able to do?
Speaker 3: Well? You're younger than us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the voice thing.
Speaker 2: Jordan's walking on the show. How you doing? Can you do it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're only twenty three? Jordan? Get a crack.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not bad.
Speaker 1: That's better than mine.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Here is the easy question. Fifty bucks men in question for five hundred, but you want to roll the dice and go for five k? Brother?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Let's do it five thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: All right? And the rules are simple. You're going to hear a question. You'll then hear a three to two one countdown. If you are correct, the money is yours brother, good luck. You have to answer before the buzzer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the key. Here ready, god?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here we now dramas. It's got in the bag.
Speaker 1: No worries.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Who is the author of To Kill a mocking Bird?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 2: Two? We got dramas?
Speaker 1: It's Harperly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't exactly the best.
Speaker 1: Were you good at doing elmo?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Brother? Sorry mate, thanks for giving a crack though, Thank you very much. You take it. Oh he's he's a Tigers fan too, go Tigers.
Speaker 1: Are we playing this weekend?
Speaker 2: Are we playing?
Speaker 1: We're playing this weekend?
Speaker 3: Jordan? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure on Saturday. Oh yeah, of course Saturday night or Saturday midday game our prime time you get come on.
Speaker 2: That really says it all.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Saturday night I would have watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not.
Speaker 1: It's midday.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's just gone nineteen past eight. There's hope for Clint.
Speaker 3: What what's happened?
Speaker 2: There's hope for Clint. There's a new way to find love. Everybody. We're going to go there after, Ariana Grunde. This is twilight Zone all right. Across Melbourne you are listening to Noble one hundred today.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful morning out there. Chili but blue sky dry today not but you will need a ponture for the weekend. It's gonna be cold, wet.
Speaker 3: Let's end to the UK. Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I've never been, never been.
Speaker 3: You want to go? Yeah, I do. What do you want to say? Buck Palace? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just think like the London night life would be a bit of fact, I think never been. I think when the kids are older will go like, I don't think I want to check around London with a three year old.
Speaker 1: No, No, and he would't appreciate it's very expensive when they can remember. I think we were like ten or eight when we first went, and I remember it so clearly, so.
Speaker 2: You appreciated it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I lost my first tooth actually, so maybe I was a bit younger. I was eating a roll up outside Buckingham Palace and I swallowed it and that's iconic because I swallowed it, and I didn't think the tooth fairy would come if I'd swallowed it. Tooth fairy did come.
Speaker 2: Teeth Fairy Travels found me. Photos gone viral. Someone took it on public transport over in the UK. They described it in the caption as beyond cooked. I'll say the photo talk to me. Basically, it was a picture of a male commuter and someone's taking a photo over his shoulder.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: And the guy's posted saying, a guy on the subway this morning is talking to chat GPT like it's his girlfriend. I didn't realize people actually do this.
Speaker 3: That's cute.
Speaker 2: Oh the way we're going.
Speaker 1: Is it sometimes Paul does chat GTP. I don't really know how to do it? Is it an Apple website? And I've seen Paul use it and he writes thank you at the end, and I'm like, no, thank you please, like he's quite polite. And I'm like, you know, no one's reading that he would be quite polite. No, I do that, which is nice. But I'm like, are you in a relationship with no? But I can free chat GP Is it? It's free?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See the last thing I read to chat here we go? Can you please put this in a document?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're using it to like save time doing actual work.
Speaker 1: But there's no one there, don't it. I mean, it's a good habit to have to say please.
Speaker 2: Remember my wife.
Speaker 1: And if he's putting love, hunts and things in.
Speaker 2: I used chat GPT instead of a counselor how to deal with the problem.
Speaker 3: Oh s.
Speaker 1: This is where it gets a bit slippery. Remember we were talking to Camilica Bayo the other day and she's had to delete the chat GPT app because.
Speaker 3: She was relying.
Speaker 1: She was relying on it too heavily.
Speaker 13: I realized that I was talking to my therapist about it because I was literally outsourcing so many of my feelings and so many things to chatty busy, like if I felt distressed or or like, I'd be like, oh, like my friend blah blah blah told me this, and like now I'm stressed blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't even sit with things anymore.
Speaker 13: I just wanted you to solve everything for me because it can be so comforting.
Speaker 1: And I was like, this is kind of unhealthy, So I deleted it. Today I broke up with her. She broke up with so Clint's just put in chat GPT. Can you find me a partner? Please? And this is what I said. I'd be glad to help you think through. Hey, you could find a partner. But just to clarify, are you asking for help with a dating Are you looking for romantic partner, B, business or project collaboration or three fitness partner? It's a business collection dating please?
Speaker 2: Dating advice please?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, anything for a romantic partner? Oh? Step one, clarify what you're looking for? What kind of relations you'd be looking for? Casual long term marriage? What age? Are you too many questions to pick the right platform hinge is great for meaningful connections in urban areas. E Harmony is designed for long term compatibility. Coffee Meats Bagel is quality over quantity with curated matches.
Speaker 3: Coffee Meats Bagel, What what?
Speaker 1: What is coffee meets making?
Speaker 2: Apparently apparently the more specific and if you follow it up with other questions.
Speaker 1: Start matching and messaging. I can help you write a compelling opening message.
Speaker 3: Can you ask it to write a compelling opening message?
Speaker 1: Yes, please write me please, I'll see I've gone please again, please write me compelling ask you.
Speaker 2: We'll come back.
Speaker 1: And I'm forty.
Speaker 2: We've done it. We've cracked the card. Clint off the market, I know, and I worked that quickly.
Speaker 1: Some parameters Clint asking GPT to help you with a dating profile or a message, and this is what it's come up with. Hey, I'm Clint forty one, Melbourne Demons fan. Yes, I've known heartbreak and I used to have a six pack. Now it's a respectable four pack, but it's still hanging in there. What's your team? And be warned I may judge you for it, playfully of course. And it says this will work because it's lighthearted in confident without trying too hard, and I said, please write a funnier version. So this is what it's come. Okay, Hi, I'm green forty one, Melbourne Demon's tragic and proud owner of a former six pack that's now a four pack with part time hours. I'm currently accepting applications for someone to judge my footy takes and share snacks with during games. Do you think you're up for it?
Speaker 2: It's better than including the word playful.
Speaker 1: No one wants a man to describe themselves as playful. That's not sex.
Speaker 3: Hard, No control says.
Speaker 1: Would you like a version that includes a funny question about them too? That might help with engagement?
Speaker 2: All right? Wow?
Speaker 1: Oh, it says, what's your guilty pleasure during a game? Hot chips? Yelling at the TV or secretly googling the rules? This is why you don't use GTP?
Speaker 3: What PET?
Speaker 1: What is the chat?
Speaker 2: G T isn't it GPT chat GPGPT? You know what?
Speaker 1: We've lost Lauren to chet with the romantic twist.
Speaker 2: Oh god, thanks to show already express good looking to head today? Not bad out there now, It's.
Speaker 1: Actually beautiful out there, like blue skies, but chilly, dull.
Speaker 2: Stay warm.
Speaker 1: It's smart to tell with the tint, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It looks like a wet long weekend, though puncher up if he hadn't the footy.
Speaker 1: True, I'm having a low key weekend this weekend. Try and keep a lid on it.
Speaker 2: We mark that time down eight thirty six Thursday, low key.
Speaker 1: It seems silly to keep a lid on it on a long weekend. Though, Friday lunch you really flip quite quickly. I took myself into a Friday lunch. Do you want to come?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about writing down the times. She's back.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I've been cling to you, and I've been very focused on a healthy to do it in the window. I tried to do it in February and it was just a write off to do so anyway, I did this thing. It's called it a dexter scan. It's like a full body scan.
Speaker 2: Is this the thing I was saying I want to do?
Speaker 1: It's two things. So there's this one and then there's another scan. This one's more about I don't know what it's depressing this one. The other one that I forget what it's called, that we're talking about the other day is the one that can like look at any any abnormalities in your body, and you're all just.
Speaker 2: I just want a full scan, you know what I mean? They're expensive, aren't they just put? I sit there and go, you know what helps an investment?
Speaker 3: So which one?
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 1: But that one, because that one can detect if you've got I think I think I'm not a doctor. I could be wrong, but it detected aneurysms.
Speaker 2: They say on the detection, yes, no, but I get.
Speaker 1: So scared that it's going to tell me something.
Speaker 2: And that's where that's how I used to live. And then I would say they're going in my manifesturing exactly. Yes, but think about the relief, Well, think about the relief when you get the scam back and they say you're all clear? Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 1: Or if you've got something, you can get onto it early. But what I did was a DEXA scan. So basically this one, you lie. It only takes about seven minutes, and you lie on this bed and it's very particular how you lie. Someone helps you get and you can you know, I have my gym you're on and they put like things under your under your arms, between your arms and your body, So when you're lying down and between your feet, you can't move for the whole seven minutes, and it checks like your spinal alignment, how your skeleton. It looks like, so if you're well, if your body's out of whack and you're getting sore neck or saw back, it might be that you know your hips are slightly rotated or I don't know, Mum's fine. My spine was fine, so I didn't go on. But then it also scans your visceral fat, your body fat, bone density, your muscle density. And I started with a new personal trainer who was like, why don't we do this now and then we'll do it again in like ten weeks and you'll see the changes in your body. I was like, that's a great idea until I was lying on this bed right and the way I would describe it is like a human photocopier. So it's an X ray and some kind of scan, and I was like, this is cool until I saw the scan of my body pancaked on a bed.
Speaker 3: Here you got the photo.
Speaker 1: I do, but it's it's got your skeleton and it's got well imagine it was like, you know, you stand up and you look Okay, you photo copy your b bom.
Speaker 2: Oh that never comes.
Speaker 1: Up and the colors are really aggressive.
Speaker 2: How it comes Can I ask a question? How do they present the photo like.
Speaker 1: It ain't going in a frame?
Speaker 2: Can you buy it on.
Speaker 1: A ship so you don't actually see your skin and you don't see your body it's internally see skeleton, but.
Speaker 2: It comes up on a screen.
Speaker 1: Or do they hand your p And I always just thought I've got I'm big boned. But then you see the size of your skeleton, of your body, It's like maybe in no, because you can see the skeleton right, And he said, the skeleton, if you take all the water out of it, weighs about two point five kilos. That's it. And I was like, well, what is the rest of the rest of me? And then it comes up in these colors?
Speaker 2: What are the colors?
Speaker 1: I think the colors are a bit aggressive.
Speaker 2: Oh it's green and gold.
Speaker 1: You look like you're wearing green green, yellow?
Speaker 2: Yellow?
Speaker 1: Is that's sort of your your muscle? I don't know what, but the green is just the yellow must be muscle. And then the red is body fat?
Speaker 2: Okay, how they can Green means go give us the look.
Speaker 1: Red mean stop.
Speaker 2: I mean that's more of the pink, solid red.
Speaker 1: Look how small my skeleton is compared to my pancaked body.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know, maybe a little bone.
Speaker 1: Office with this man and he's got his cursor and he's like, see this bit here, I see it. I see it. That is my hips. But it really breaks it down anyway. The visceral fat is a dangerous fat, which is a fat around you like organs. And I was good there, so I'm healthy, healthy.
Speaker 2: And wh so's it's healthy.
Speaker 1: It's just body fat. I've got everything.
Speaker 2: Well that sounds degrading.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just you know what, Why don't they do the scans? Standing up? I just feel like I'm deep, just spread a bit better lying on a big X ray machine.
Speaker 2: Ain't you make the fat or animated or something, make it dance?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you don't want to see the wobble.
Speaker 3: The good news is no organs near hips, So it's.
Speaker 1: Just body fat. Terrific. It's just going I should all do one. I like to see you, pancake.
Speaker 2: I've got a very small skeleton coming up next. We want to talk about what's wrong with your car.
Speaker 5: Whenever I would go into a car wash, he would actually start leaping from the roof.
Speaker 7: It was an actual nightmare. It used to compact every time I was out the lights or if the reds got too low, So in order to stop that, I used to have to rep the crap out of it. And people thought I was like trying to drag race them.
Speaker 2: And remember we got a phone call from a guy I want who he couldn't reverse, could so he could only park at the shops in those casts where.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I brought up on Chapel Street the other day and it was a similar thing. This girl and he had like one of those little high on I gets or whatever, like they're really small ones. And she drove into like a park on Chapel Street and she went too far forward and then we wanted the one in front, where I was with my girlfriend like can you just put your car back so she doesn't reverse, So she just kind of slid in and then and I was like, we'll go forward and we'll take them one behind. That sounds She was like, I won't be able to get out. I'm well, we can't take the spot.
Speaker 2: Also, you shouldn't be on the roads if the car isn't thirteen twenty four ten what is wrong with your car, give us a ring. In return, I got Cogon voucher turn undred dollar Cogon vouchers up for grabs. Well, hey guys, yeah, you love a Black Friday sale.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Well, they're saying June is the Black Friday sale month for people buying new cars.
Speaker 1: Well, June's a good month to shop because of the endo financially exactly. So the air of this we're coming up to.
Speaker 2: So I want to try and.
Speaker 1: If you get a taxi exciting, let's get a new car.
Speaker 2: You know what they are saying. Hybrids, electric cars.
Speaker 1: Yea, they are in the way of the future.
Speaker 2: They've dipped, right, shouldn't jump the future? Full blown electric car our sales have dipped to a two year low. It's probably because of her mate.
Speaker 1: Well, last night Paul and I went out for dinner. We also had a friend with us, and Paul drove the Tusler. He picked me up from the gym. We drove and then at dinner he goes on my phone just started and I said, oh, that's funny. One one percent and he.
Speaker 2: Was like, we can't starting the car.
Speaker 1: What are we going to do?
Speaker 2: No, key, what are we going to do.
Speaker 1: We can't even call it uber.
Speaker 2: This is the problem.
Speaker 1: How are we going to get home?
Speaker 2: I remember my dad always said, he goes, look, electric cars are great, but tell me what happens in the future when everyone's got electric cars and at six pm night when everyone gets home, it plugs them in. All the power is going to be sucked.
Speaker 1: But people have what are those panels on the roof? Course panels?
Speaker 2: Home warrior?
Speaker 1: Right, I am an echo warrior. No, we've got a fast charging here. No, no, there's we need to get one. But there was an issue with the type of roof. We had no son, no heaps of son.
Speaker 3: It's very hard.
Speaker 1: I think we need to actually redo the whole roof to be able to install them. It was like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: He probably the power point.
Speaker 1: I just charge it here at work power bill.
Speaker 2: You know what I looked at the other day and I was quiet shook by the price. Don't have a crack at me. But I was looking at Forward Rangers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh my god, how can you look good in a Ford Range? Clint? You should get one.
Speaker 1: If it gets to be funny with that big truck of hat. It actually looked like.
Speaker 3: Would you put in the rifle.
Speaker 1: Trifle is hunting gear.
Speaker 3: A couple of deer like a fishing rod.
Speaker 2: No, I got three young boys. I wouldn't tie them in the tray. I'm just saying, like a dog. No dogs.
Speaker 1: The way he reverses into the car parks at work is so aggressive. You can't be doing that in a Ford Ranger.
Speaker 2: I just thought, like you know, like a ram, a rams.
Speaker 1: Mess ram rams rams wide forward rangers saying who ford raptor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I want, the raptor.
Speaker 1: What's bigger raptor?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then you get to park it in your beautiful house with your waterfall out the front. Are you lost? That car does not belonging that beautiful home.
Speaker 2: The traders are here. I just think with three young boys, like you know, I want to get outdoors more.
Speaker 1: You think that buying a forward raptor is going to make you more outdoorsy with three young boys? Say it again, I've got three young boys. I wish I could. I wish you could see the fist pumping in the air as he's saying this. At the of the beach, why don't you rent.
Speaker 3: You like Wilson's problem and put a tent up you can.
Speaker 2: I drive it on the Sceandy.
Speaker 1: It's a big change from an Audi. He drives an Audi to a Ford Raptor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, but more expensive than the abbes I died.
Speaker 3: Do you know he's got a.
Speaker 1: But you also why are you surprised by that? There's a lot more car?
Speaker 3: You ready for this?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: TJ's got a Tony j j got.
Speaker 1: They got three young boys? Is he outdoors?
Speaker 2: If Tony Jones can drive a U I can drive?
Speaker 1: What does he put in the tray?
Speaker 3: Well, he's got ring.
Speaker 1: Does he ride a bike?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 1: And E buy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Tony's me I'm minn Jones.
Speaker 1: Chumpers. Mini chumpers have to get the teeth. Do I love Tony Jones? But he would put his bike in the tray. JSON put in the tray.
Speaker 3: He's a fisherman as well, a temper on it.
Speaker 2: I love fishing.
Speaker 1: If you've got a temper on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Mini Tony Jones, that's great. You know when.
Speaker 1: You could be the sports street one if he.
Speaker 2: Can do it. Thirteen twenty four to ten, what's wrong with your car? Let's go to rise? What's with your car?
Speaker 9: So I bought the car off my nan for one thousand dollars and basically when you wind the windows down, the door just flies open and you're driving along.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's a windows up job.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it hasn't got an air con networks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, told you, little car.
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars. What's the car?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Rose nineteen eighty nine, holding no bus? Love to see it.
Speaker 2: I'd love to put my kids in an old school car now with the windings.
Speaker 1: Youngt them in the shopping young boy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm saying I would love to do. I'd love to see their face with trying to work it out and put the window down with no button. Like kids these days, they wouldn't understand.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of kids what if they've got those windows? Just not you because you're fancy Margaret camp Well.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, how are you were?
Speaker 1: Well? What's wrong with your car?
Speaker 8: What's right with it?
Speaker 5: The horn doesn't work? Drives me bananas. Unless I want to say goodbye to someone, then it works. But when I actually need it, it won't work.
Speaker 1: If you push it aggressively and just nothing comes out.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, I don't push it ice for lam and nothing comes.
Speaker 2: Out, Margaret, say, if I cut you off in traffic the horn doesn't work, what would you do? Oh?
Speaker 5: I just I'm banging on it like a mental woman, and the kids just go, mum, it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: You know that. You get a new car one day and you're just like aggressively tooting everyone forgetting that it works.
Speaker 5: I'm actually looking at buying one, but I know I don't even have the time to find one. But anyway, what else the cable I've got cable tries holding up the sun risor because otherwise just flaps down. Yeah, just display for the clock and like how much picture I've got left? Doesn't work?
Speaker 2: So you run in the gautlet.
Speaker 5: It's one fifty seven in my car at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always one fifty seven.
Speaker 5: Great, the lock on the front passenger side doesn't work.
Speaker 1: This car got a roadworthy Margaret, I don't think. So what car is it? What you got a cloger?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're not that old.
Speaker 5: And then there's a little door I don't know if it's a change or what on, just right near the steering wheel, and that has to be that has blue tack holding it closed.
Speaker 2: Because you raptor yes, get the raptor Margaret, I loved one.
Speaker 1: Are you would you drive a ute?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I would sick.
Speaker 2: I can see Margaret and it's a great a ute.
Speaker 1: And Barron I loved it.
Speaker 2: She sounds like a sort of girl.
Speaker 1: But remember that ute. I had him Byron. It was It was a hand to be down from a friend who lived up there and we didn't have a car yet, and they said you can use this and it had a key, but it just had the metal stick. It had no like knob on the end of the key, just.
Speaker 2: So you'd hold it with your fingertips. Would you have to use plies I've had.
Speaker 1: That's get it out. It had just enough to pull it out, but there was no round bit on the end.
Speaker 2: It's a miracle you didn't lose that.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I left it in there all the time, never took it out, of course.
Speaker 2: On stolen Mount Martha.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 9: It was a Volver Volvo Green nineteen eighties Volvo Wagon, amazing that I borrowed from mum to go down to my boyfriends. And every time I turned left, the horn would go off every time.
Speaker 2: You turn left indicator as you turned, no as I.
Speaker 9: Turned not indicated the steering wheel and then jupiusly halfway down because it was a freeway trip. I was saw a McDonald's and I'm like, do you know what I'm going to get a cheeky macas turned in there and then as I turned in it was a left hard I thought, I was, I am hungry. You're going It's not me, it's the car.
Speaker 1: You're like Derek Zoolander left.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they shouldn't be on the road, should they?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Good Man Melbourne flow Rider and see you there, just gone ten past nine. This is over one hundred and our latest flyaway trip. We are giving up for grabs. This I'll tell you what. This is the big one, the big one, summer time ball in the UK. Wait, Mariah Carey is coming to Australia. Forget that we're sending you to her. Not to mention. Jesse Jesse Jays are a lass and reader.
Speaker 1: Aura your mate, I love reader Aura boone, lineup.
Speaker 2: I must we must go.
Speaker 1: We don't get to go, but someone huh.
Speaker 3: So we must go home?
Speaker 2: Cleanse off the coffee at the moment and it's just been he has and he's really gone.
Speaker 1: We're in the middle of talking about sending people to London and you just said we must go off.
Speaker 2: I've done three hours on it.
Speaker 3: It's an experiment. It's not going very well.
Speaker 2: The coffee.
Speaker 1: The coffee one, I think it is going well.
Speaker 3: I can't sustain myself all.
Speaker 2: So you need to let me know you're off coffee because it really through our whole system.
Speaker 1: This morning, well, yeah, I'm not happy. I was not happy, so I've rocked up it.
Speaker 4: So each day by coffees in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Clint and I take turns buying coffees for us three.
Speaker 1: I don't do the coffee run because there's not one on my way. Girls take longer to get ready, and I pay for other things.
Speaker 3: It all balances Tuesday Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we changed up, but we always text I'm to you. But if I know I got him yesterday, which I did, he's got them today. But sometimes I'll still stop and see George at the coffee shop. Yes, miss Alex and co shout out.
Speaker 1: So what happened this morning?
Speaker 2: Well, I just I stopped and got one because I knew colinsumed. Well that's how it normally.
Speaker 1: Works, that you were doing the coffee run and I.
Speaker 2: Got to work at the same time as Lauren and I get out of the car, just ting one coffee coffee cup. If I did looks.
Speaker 1: I didn't say word, but I walked in. I said to the producers. Jason's dogged me, So can you guys doing the coffee shop across the road opens, just go and get me. And everyone's the coffee, but not one.
Speaker 2: I would never do that. I would never do.
Speaker 1: That because Clint is off coffee and didn't tell anyone.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should go Chilata.
Speaker 1: So all of a sudden, that's the biggest loser here is this guy me? I was the biggest loser I got. I got to the curb from both of you.
Speaker 2: We have a system.
Speaker 3: Does Chilate have caffeine?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think yeah.
Speaker 1: Isn't caffeine you're avoiding?
Speaker 2: Or next? You know what, next you'll be a syrup guy. I can get a shut of hate.
Speaker 1: When he turns up with a hot chockey.
Speaker 2: We know we're on no a mocker because he still wants to keep one leg in the coffee camp. Oh guys, I'm off your wedding.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are off your wedding, and today's the last chance to get on that stand by the ball because Melt Tresina will be giving that trip away tomorrow. It's stay tuned, more chances to win.
Speaker 2: After we finished the shout out to Zoey ned the couple ahead the wedding tonight and he got a present. Yep, it's a wishing well situation.
Speaker 1: Hard because you don't want to forget the hard.
Speaker 2: Come on, like, I haven't bought a guard yet.
Speaker 1: You know what you should do?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: I buy a box of cards. This is mark, this is and there is playing cards, cards love hearts on them. There's cards with thank you on them. There's cards with a special occasion written on the best ones. Can use it for anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to be careful though.
Speaker 1: I get them from I think the company is called card Board.
Speaker 2: Just make sure the occasion is right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a whole You get the variation pack and then you've always got something that suits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. Last that's not can do the job, HEYMC, good luck, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's your opening line.
Speaker 2: Hello to work on that ask them to take their seat.
Speaker 1: No, but the actual opening line of the MC.
Speaker 2: Monologue monologue, it's not the tonight show out the toilets smoking.
Speaker 3: No, no, I've got to go do.
Speaker 4: Some work, go and write something to have a board meeting with mile mate, bens and beds and hedges after that, that one that's Strong's strong if.
Speaker 1: You need to have a board meeting with my old mate bents and all hedges. Is that what you say to that's what the area, the old school.
Speaker 2: God, you're really doing the coffee, what.
Speaker 1: You do gags about varpeys like have a great day everyone, You're right there. That's not a good start to be His voice is broken. That's a bad Oh god, clip, you're going to get the call everybody. He's starting to fake his illness. Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials