Speaker 1: H'm I Boris and this is straight talk low and Jack. Oh should I say Jorge?
Speaker 2: That's fine? My Jack or Judge. It's no.
Speaker 3: You used to be Jack. When I met you ten years ago, you were Jack? Youorge?
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, when did Jack.
Speaker 2: It's something like a Pokemon I evolved.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god, true, your kid's game.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've been Judge. I've been Judge since school.
Speaker 5: But what I've found is that George is a very It's a difficult nickname for people to grasp just when they hear it audibly. So when they're like, that's George, people go charge Judge Josh. Yes, So I tend to introduce myself as Jack because it's easier.
Speaker 6: I had a bloke call me and he was like you and Jark Jack like, well no, but I'll let you slide with that one.
Speaker 4: I kept him rolling.
Speaker 5: People think it's sort of Eastern European or something, but it's just an amalgam of my front and the suburbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Jack. Archdale's my name, So it's Jorge.
Speaker 3: So if you just indulged me for a second, because Jark and I did a wasn't it we did?
Speaker 1: We did a podcast maybe ten years.
Speaker 3: I think you guys, You and the Streets are sitting Boys in one of the very first podcasts I over did and John I Broom's old studio, Yes right, there were we, which which actually was built originally for Kyle by John and but Kyle decided fink that I'm going to go to America and started somehow doing his show out of Las.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the deal was, but it was available.
Speaker 3: It has cost me two hundred bucks to hit and they gave us everything and we did this thing. I think I first did a podcast You and the Boys and which I Foundhi thereous, and then you guys helped us on the uber pitch we did.
Speaker 2: We did, so we started back. We were all working at normal jobs. I think I was made.
Speaker 5: I might have been an over then as an account director or I believes a shit kicker and we're all going to use so the Hallow Sport Boys, but Tutor Boys, myself, a couple others all went to UNI together and studied commercial radio and we always had a creative side, but we never really had an outlet to do it. And the boys won about four grand on more Chilis on the Pokes and they said, we can make this into a big old night, or we can buy some kit, some filming kit, microphones and do a mockumentary style series, like a comedy series. So that's what we did.
Speaker 2: We wrote it and I was Nick Maloosh.
Speaker 4: So many people always ask me about him.
Speaker 2: When people, Oh, yeah, by.
Speaker 3: The way, I know who Nick Malush is based off I actually know the dude.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got punched at the wedding because of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wasn't by someone in his family, because I know how he dresses.
Speaker 4: I think I know the name, because he.
Speaker 3: Was like a Lennen shirt, yeah, button none down here and blue and the shir blue pants, you know, like the docks sizes, no socks.
Speaker 5: So I played him and then we did a thing you would you were doing an uber pitch, but I think it was people could pitch their ideas in the back of an Ober.
Speaker 3: We launched UBI here in Sydney and we ran a pitch day all around Australia. We ran it here in Sydney mostly, and we got you guys to help us out.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what you guys were doing.
Speaker 2: So what we were doing.
Speaker 5: We were in the back of an uber and we descripted things. So it was like they had to pitch to Nick.
Speaker 2: So I was playing Nick Malus in the back of the urber and this people would jump in.
Speaker 5: The cab and it'd be like, so, basically, I'm thinking about sustainable things, you know, this sustainable energy program that we can implement in Zimbabwe. And I'd be like, ship, ship idea, and then I'd steal their ideas, can we swear yeah, fuck out of this funk out of my uber black? And then I'd nick their ideas And then our part was which can I just say I feel like we bounced off.
Speaker 1: Each other very well, I don't really kick you. Remind me what.
Speaker 2: We did showed me.
Speaker 5: That's a different one. I pulled up in an uber and you were like, get on, how are you mate? I'm like, yeah, markey, big boy, good to see a chap. Yeah yeah, you know, me just a boss in the back of an uber just listening to these clubs.
Speaker 2: Pitch basically is what I'm doing. Mate, You get it.
Speaker 5: You'd be sick of it, and you basically had to rouse on me and say, don't fuck this up.
Speaker 2: For me mate, like, you know, stick to the plan, do.
Speaker 5: What I've told you, blah blah blah, and I'm like, Markey, oh gotcha, Markey, you can trust me.
Speaker 6: Voice is terrifying because you're so good, Like it's so it's double bay like in one little voice.
Speaker 3: Do you get confused you guys? Like, is there a person person outside of your character? Like Lou is a person on outside of your character the character you convey on your podcast on radio.
Speaker 1: We're about to do radio. We'll talk a minute later. But is there a persona outside of that or it is you?
Speaker 6: I think we're pretty lucky that we honestly are who we are and we sit down, like I think it works, like we bring out the best side of each other in terms of personality.
Speaker 4: You know, if you get put the.
Speaker 6: Best accents, we bring out the best side and each other.
Speaker 4: So we get that weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, sorry, continue, Okay, stop, we'll roll again.
Speaker 6: Okay, we bring out the best side and each other because it's not often you can just sit down on a chair and talk that much ship.
Speaker 4: You know you can with your best mate.
Speaker 6: So we get to bring out that weird side of your personality that I feel like only your small bubble of friends or family.
Speaker 4: Really get to see.
Speaker 6: But we show it to everyone. But it is so natural to us. Obviously we can be serious. I mean, we did do a business meeting once and I impersonated a din, But we can be serious.
Speaker 5: But it is what you're getting on the podcast is who we are. And that's why I think what we're doing and we mean, well, you know, it's essentially is just two mates.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you were.
Speaker 3: They had in to remind me name of that podcast too, by the way, because I have to just keep looking at the top.
Speaker 1: Of your hat tactically. He did tell me that before he came in.
Speaker 3: He said, just in case you forget the name podcast on the top of head, just look at that.
Speaker 4: I've got the blue shameless plugs.
Speaker 2: Shameless plugs.
Speaker 1: We go going, sorry, so we mate.
Speaker 5: I think one of the great things about it is Lou and I started off we didn't.
Speaker 2: Really know each other that well.
Speaker 5: We've been doing some videos together, writing and film and skits, and you know, this opportunity for a potential podcast came up and I said to Lou, I was like, hey, would you want to do a podcast with me?
Speaker 2: Like I think we could do it. I think it would be really funny.
Speaker 1: But did someone put that idea to you? Hallo sport boys, Okay, they'll put you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: So not us together.
Speaker 6: We were just doing what we were doing, and we were like, oh, let's try a podcast because fun And every time we'd film.
Speaker 1: Out of where they do the studio studio.
Speaker 5: So they'd been I was telling this, yarist they've been trying to get me to do. I was a bloke on the piss that was always going like, mate, I've got this idea for a podcast, and blah blah blah, and Eddie eventually just goes, mate, shut the fuck up. Every time on the piece, you do this. If you want to do something, let's let's do something. And I was like, well, you need to film it with lou I need a low And I was like, I've been filmed with this bird.
Speaker 2: She's hilarious. I think that'd be a good dynamic.
Speaker 5: So at the start of the podcast, when people started listening, they got to see our relationship we were getting to as well, so they sat.
Speaker 2: The audience sort of grew with us a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's like a proper conversation. Then like, it's a proper get to know you.
Speaker 6: The best thing how we came up with for the podcast. We meanwhile, we call our listeners the bid Winners because I used to be with the Beer while I was twelve. When I was telling this yarn on the podcast and.
Speaker 4: Then was like, fuck off, I used to with the B two.
Speaker 6: We both had this beeper thing that would beat when you're about to pee.
Speaker 1: And kids, Yeah, We're like, yeah it is. Is that a real thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like to know you're about to pee, detect the moisture and had to start beeping.
Speaker 2: But I was such a deep sled by that to just wake up the whole house.
Speaker 1: Dream that you were in the bathmo having a pet.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to id actually dreamt I was having I was in the toilet but having a peek and.
Speaker 4: You just in your bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah I did six months ago.
Speaker 1: Big night out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's our audience.
Speaker 5: You know, if you're looking out on the inside of this thing that we've created and you hear us talking about bed weathers, you just think that's insane, but it has. We just started saying bed weathers for life because we were both bedweathers, and then that's what the audience came and we started calling them bedweathers. They'd call them with their own stories and.
Speaker 6: You'd be walking down the street and someone will go bedwetter and you go, yeah, do.
Speaker 3: You think do you think that you guys are really good at finding the commons and the common denominator, Like it's that's a hard thing to find, like to about it, to be able to define your audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and or grow the audience.
Speaker 6: I think we're we're so lucky without all audience, Like they're just sort of the same as us, and they The thing with podcasting is it's like they know what they're getting. If you come and listen, you know what you're getting. When you flick on the radio. You might be in the car going who the fuck are these two? Like I don't know or like anything they're saying. But our audience are listening every week there because they're involved in this sort of like community we've created. We'd a group of people who met through the podcast and they all went on holiday together.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So what what platforms? Your is your product? So platforms who produces your podcast? You got a production that's Shane.
Speaker 4: Keep the sport boys.
Speaker 1: Boys, the sports they're doing it? And how did you meet Jack?
Speaker 3: So weird apart from the fact that you were doing stuff right, but prior to that.
Speaker 6: So we actually both lived in Rose Bay, and first time we saw each other, I went, hey, TikTok.
Speaker 2: Guy, TikTok boy, TikTok girl.
Speaker 4: And then we were like see ya, And that was kind of a.
Speaker 1: So you were following him and he was following you sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I was just following herse you just never say men around the street, very good. I was actually doing up my shoelace and you walk past with one of your mates.
Speaker 2: TikTok boy. I said, oh, TikTok girl.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I started yarning to people and figured out she lived bloody four hundred minutes up the road from him.
Speaker 1: Yarn and people, you stalked her?
Speaker 4: He was outside my bedroom window.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever terminology you want to use, mate, you feel.
Speaker 3: We just ask people about her, like that's a bit weird, Like there's his chick walk past me and rose Bad she said, hey, TikTok.
Speaker 1: Boy, do you know her? No more to it, let's get into it.
Speaker 5: You're dead, right, So she was dating a bloke at the time who was had a mutual friend of mine from back where I'm from in Wolka. He was really good mates with his fella, Harry Lock, and so there was a connection there. I said, what a small world this is all going on?
Speaker 1: How did you find that out.
Speaker 4: Talking?
Speaker 5: Yeah, listening to her own conversations. That diary is very in depth that I read.
Speaker 1: So you actually did some research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I heard because I talked to people.
Speaker 5: I bumped into that lat Loo bird or do you know that her boyfriend's good mates with her?
Speaker 2: Bullshit talk to Harry. Oh yeah, I'm good mates with him.
Speaker 5: And then suddenly all these connections started linking up of how we had mutual friends and then we just did bump into each other at Bloody's Sonoma We're getting a coffee and we exchanged numbers.
Speaker 2: Film.
Speaker 6: I feel like I told you, like I just word vomited and told you I just quit.
Speaker 2: I've quit my job.
Speaker 5: I've only got twenty thousand followers, but I have quit. I just think it's time to do it.
Speaker 6: It just hit me, like word volunt He's like, Okay, this is the fear of physician.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then.
Speaker 1: We to produce stuff together around that time.
Speaker 6: Yeahah, the best one that we did, which kind of started us doing stuff together because we live so close, woud always be like, oh, let's film content.
Speaker 4: And we did reverse cat calling. So jar ches.
Speaker 6: On the work side like a male and I'm going past as a female and I'm yelling out to him like cat calling and I go, hey, show us your deck, and he's like, you can't do that in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, can I just get on the side. I got work to I'm trying to build here, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, get your get your kid off, you know, the opposite of when you're on the building side, you know. So and that was that went well, and then we just we.
Speaker 1: Just started to pick up on TikTok and somebody.
Speaker 2: That TikTok and Instagram and then mate.
Speaker 5: We just started ideoating and then writing and then just making more and more skits and it just seemed to work.
Speaker 2: The videos always sort of did pretty well.
Speaker 5: And it was also good to have a creative partner, you know, not knowing a lot of people in the game. It's always good to work with other people because it just brings another element to your content. And it also helps that you've got another brain that can come up with ideas.
Speaker 1: And does it help you that Lou drags ideas out of you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Because if like I always in business, I always like to have a business partner always only because I feel like I bounce off from better and on your own. It's sort of a bit weirdly for me. Do you feel as though Lou brings the let's call radiation out of you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm pretty staunch on if I've written a skit, I'm pretty staunch on how I perceive it to go. So I've got it in my brain and I'm like, this is how I want it to go. What I've learned is that I'm not always right and that.
Speaker 4: I was about to jump in there and.
Speaker 5: Go because but with everything so I do love taking and ideas. I will tell you if I do, I'm like, nah, it's not.
Speaker 4: Really what I want, but it does work.
Speaker 5: It's good, it is good, And I'm like, Okay, that's actually your lose idea there was better than my original one because we can be a.
Speaker 4: Bit more open and be like, oh this is fun right around.
Speaker 6: Then you know you're actually having fun doing it, we can go, oh, hang on, be way funny if we did this, and then it's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: You could you see the position of the audience like them to say it's going to be more funny.
Speaker 1: Is it more funny for your point of view?
Speaker 3: Or do you think it's more funny for the audience pint of You actually position yourself as an audience.
Speaker 6: Sometimes we honestly just do things for purely because we find it entertaining as well, and we're like that people don't like it.
Speaker 2: What I don't think you can I think you should should position yourself.
Speaker 5: I think you can stray too far away from maybe your original idea if you're too concerned on how the audience is going to perceive it. It's kind of like throwing shit at the wall. I've done videos that I've thought were the funniest videos of all time. I'm giggling while I'm editing them. I'll put it up and it'll flop. I'll do a video that I'm like, I've had it sitting in the drafts for six months, and I'll go, fuck, i haven't posted it for a while, and I'll post it.
Speaker 2: It'll go gangbusters. It's sort of just you kind of.
Speaker 5: I think my personal opinion is you've sort of just if I believe that it's funny, I've just got.
Speaker 2: To put it out there and whatever action of garners it garners.
Speaker 1: And if it doesn't work, you put another one.
Speaker 2: Exactly right. You can't take it too personal.
Speaker 1: So nothing. In other words, you can't perfect it.
Speaker 3: It's more and that's a great thing about you know, like digital mediums now anyway, you can just keep putting it up all the time exactly or as you say, just keep throwing shit at the wall, sooner something's going to stick.
Speaker 1: And then you go, well that worked.
Speaker 3: So do you then say take what worked and say, well, okay, let's do it again, or do you start trying to do original shit.
Speaker 5: Both So with the reverse cack call, and I think we've done five iterations of it, you know, just in different scenarios.
Speaker 2: How do we mold this or retro fitted to you know, if it.
Speaker 4: Works and it goes well, then and it's fine.
Speaker 2: The basic concept.
Speaker 4: You know, you do want to keep.
Speaker 6: Doing things like that because some people build their whole like social media platform off one small niche you know, one tiny video. The guy of the Fedora no longer bloke with the Fedora and he just speaks like whatitter early, you're wearing my foot or and.
Speaker 4: It's like there's nothing to it.
Speaker 6: But every video I was just then talking like that, and he's got like millions of followers can find absolute a small niche.
Speaker 5: But I also, without throwing shade, I think there's I don't know if there's longevity to that. I think after a while people go on him. That's great and he should make hay while the sunshines. But it's also I think people will just be like, oh, it's another deafly great.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because I was just thinking as you're talking.
Speaker 3: Then if I go back ten years ago when we did our original podcasts in the podcast should be called to be called the Mark Shovel fucking Things, and and and now you know we had to evolve.
Speaker 1: So you know what I do today is completely different to what I used to do.
Speaker 3: Let's call it a bit more sophisticated, definitely better run by virtue of the team.
Speaker 1: And I've got a better team running.
Speaker 3: And if you remember my son Nick, who Nick was my producer, you can never produce the podcast in his life ever and I just said, mate, you're going to become the producer. You're going to produce a show. Okay, let's do it. And we used to get a whole group of people into the show and we thought it were it didn't really work, but it was okay.
Speaker 1: But we have evolved. If you think back to.
Speaker 3: Where you started, you two started, and we mean, well, how much of what sort of evolution have you seen in your own show content wise structure.
Speaker 6: It's interesting because the other day we listened back on an episode to our very first podcast and yes, we definitely have evolved, and there's been so many more stories and personal jokes and things like that. The first one did sound in terms of like vibe and the banter, hate that word, but it did sound pretty similar to what we have now. Like it's evolved in many different ways. How much bigger it is the scale of things we do, but.
Speaker 3: The scaled and it's probably more sophisticated, more polished, probably definitely more quality wise.
Speaker 6: Quality differently, but the quality quality sound and sound.
Speaker 1: For sure, that type of stuff, sophisticating that regate.
Speaker 5: We've got a set, we've got to set, a personal set, we producer book. It's definitely slicker because we were going in there and we we know, we know what we're doing, we know what to expect.
Speaker 2: A lot of the earlier episodes were sort of just like.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a job for us then as well, was it. We were just like, let's see what happens. And then after six months we sort of like, okay, we're making money from this, we can make a living from this, let's go all over.
Speaker 3: Really, so you got to a point after six months you worked at the two if you can make a living out of.
Speaker 4: It, Yeah, we were pretty for six months.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was about six months we started making cash, which is quite quick for a podcast, and we were very lucky that.
Speaker 4: We that's when we decided, I think maybe it was six months, maybe even.
Speaker 6: A year, we decided to do two podcasts a week because we're originally just doing one. And then we're like, okay, this is working, and we started signing on with you know, businesses like a cast to bring in revenue, and then brands just explain how a cast works. So a cast is like posting platform and they bring in sales to us, which might be like personalized pictures for we. Meanwhile, for brands that actually want to work with us, or it might just be ads that are in the background.
Speaker 4: So you've got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, premid post post dynamically inserted ads, you've got.
Speaker 2: They've got their dedicated sales team going out to media agencies and pitching us essentially based on or in bounds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, inbounds as well. But it's good to have that. So obviously they take their cut because they're out there.
Speaker 1: Generating revenue for us as an agency, which is great.
Speaker 5: But it's just they've been really good because it just gives us whilst we can focus on the content in house. We've got a dedicated sales team that they're going out to all the agencies pitching us, bringing in revenue, and it actually, you know, I found that agencies they want to have fun with podcasts because it is a fun meetum, so we sort of get we get pretty good briefs, you know, and a lot of it is pretty simple and then.
Speaker 6: Some of it might just be live read. Some of it might include a video or us going.
Speaker 3: How do you feel they're doing that stuff? So you poked your editorial pokes that into the into the podcast somewhere, but you've got to do it off.
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 3: Do you do a show or off show off shot, we'll voice it off.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about it? Like, do you think it's because we do it here too?
Speaker 3: And I love our advertisers, but do you some of the things that sort of if I was listening to that's a bit weird.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, But I think once you recognize that it comes with the territory, yeah, you just do it. And look, you know, our position is we would prefer to make them as fun as as possible. Well, you understand that brands have guidelines and that they've also got a certain way they want to position themselves in the market.
Speaker 2: So if they want to dedicate.
Speaker 5: And read of us just going well, bloody Clorox, bloody good sponges, Yeah and nine five for a pack of three if they.
Speaker 1: Want that, fine, any color you want, any color you want.
Speaker 5: But we would obviously prefer to add lib and have fun with guys the audience.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 5: I think the best example of branded content in the podcasting game that I've heard is Hamish and Andy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes it's so seamless you barely even.
Speaker 3: Know that it's because the advertisers trust them exactly implicitly pros and they don't trust me obviously, but because they give me the script and I got I actually actually think the same as you. I think, you know what, because I don't advertise anything I don't like so I and or particularly a couple of other pods.
Speaker 1: So I do like the Pro one HUNDREDD.
Speaker 3: I only talk about things that I've actually seen, and I'm prepared to endorse in terms of health and h I thought it was anything with myself this morning. I would prefer just to say what I think about it. I've been using this pro months. It's bloody great. It gives me this, that and the other end. You can buy it wherever. I'd rather do that because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like he's more genuine.
Speaker 3: But the agency sort of don't trust me enough yet to do that. But I think my audience would like it better too, Like but Hamish like hello, you know.
Speaker 1: They're probably advertising geniuses.
Speaker 3: If they weren't doing what they do, they'd own a biggest advertising Australia and everybody saying, will create me an ad?
Speaker 6: You know Hamish and the Hubble Scott they do that that far into his career. You know, he's like walking around like this, do you ever.
Speaker 1: Think do you have aspirations like we're gonna end up? Do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? For sure? I mean considering we're finder for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I do you guys need therapy like mentoring therapy as a business offering it. It could be a prize coming up. What do you charge for you for you because you gave me, you gave me content for free before.
Speaker 4: But I'll just jump along. I'll just tag on onto that one. Thanks guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I definitely always have like sounds a bit Criends like my mum and dad have always been like to me or we knew that you were going to be doing something, you know, radio, TV or whatever, because I've always been loud. I've always done speech and drama and all that. So since I was like literally twelve, I always said, oh I want my own radio show.
Speaker 4: I want my own radio show.
Speaker 6: So it is a crazy moment to know that I was producing radio and then lift did the podcast and now coming back to radio doing it again. And then obviously we've always said we'd love to do TV, like, you know, like a funge traveling kind of show or something.
Speaker 3: Like that'd be cool. Like, so we're going to send you Ja Kazikstan, and we would like you. We're going to send a crew with you. You're going to stay, You're going to fly overrom business class and you're going to stay in these hotels. Is all planned out for you, and you're just going to walk around looking at the beautiful gorges and mountains and shit like that, neat food and give us commentary.
Speaker 6: Ye mate, the best ing ding ding like that best.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'll ever get there?
Speaker 4: I hope so, I really do.
Speaker 6: And I think it's exciting the path that we're on, like it is.
Speaker 4: We always we we.
Speaker 6: We like, we never really talk that serials. We're business partners, but we often call each other and we'll be fifteen minutes talking gibberish or weird things to each other, and then we'll have random combos each week, probably twenty minutes. We were serious, but since this radio things come up. I think we had a combo for like an hour the other day.
Speaker 4: We were just talking.
Speaker 6: About what was going on, how proud we are of each other, it's crazy, we can't believe it.
Speaker 4: And then we always hang up the phone just like, Okay, that was weird. We was too serious.
Speaker 2: Because it's just always, but it might look it's lou Is.
Speaker 5: Very Lo's much more organized than myself. And she was spinning that yarn yesterday like her mum. You were looking at goals that you and your mother had set years ago, and she was like, you know, I've actually superseded those goals by quite a bit, and that like that was a crazy thing for you. I'm not like I've got aspirations. I'm not really great at goal setting. I'm very much I've given up on New Year's resolutions because I go, right, mate, this is what I'm doing, and.
Speaker 2: Then a week in I'm off of the fairies.
Speaker 5: I basically face what's in front of me, and I find it difficult to pursue it.
Speaker 2: I just play the cards at a delt.
Speaker 5: To me, that's how I've operated my whole life, and I find it difficult to focus on future things.
Speaker 2: Example, at UNI, I never ever did an assessment, not the night before you did.
Speaker 1: You're a last minute ago.
Speaker 5: Very much so, and I feel like I operate my best when there's pressure on if it's last minute.
Speaker 1: It's interesting people like that. Do do you think that you have a view you that? I mean, I don't know if it's a conscious thing.
Speaker 3: But do you take the view that I've just waste my time, so spending a whole lot of time prepping for this, and do take two weeks to do it over two week period when.
Speaker 1: I can know I can get done the night before. So is it a time wasting thing?
Speaker 2: For I think? I struggle. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: There's some disconnection in my brain that if it's ready in two weeks, I'm like two weeks your beauty.
Speaker 2: I've used to try to sit down and start writing it. I'm like, a fact, got to do this the night before.
Speaker 3: But so you respond to pressure, then yeah, so I got I got to get in by tomorrow. There's a deadline. And that's when you bring the best out of you, one hundred percent. You're best on the ropes, so to speak. You know every time I'll respond, I can. I'm account of punches, your account of punch.
Speaker 2: Yes, I find it. I actually struggle to be proactive to.
Speaker 1: Get on the front foot. I really struggle, Lou You the same.
Speaker 6: Nah two an extent, like I know what's in front of me, and I know, okay, I've got to do this, and then blah blah, blah, and I work well, I und appreciate, but I also like to know what's a hit and have things planned out.
Speaker 4: And I'm definitely a lot more organized.
Speaker 3: Because I often said when the best partnerships, I mean, I use a pretty sort of common sort of description, but I say the best partnerships is where one party cuts in the other party sows because because the one party cuts is hopeless that something the one party is good. Something's hopeless at cutting, and you get the best suit that wayang perfect. And so I'm trying to I'm trying to sort of work out where each one of you fit. Not that's it's important to put people into a box, but I tend to do that. I tend to classify things. I have to compartmentalize everything. Why nothing bothers me because I say, something can be really shit happening to me five minutes ago, But when I started this podcast, that's five minutes ago.
Speaker 1: I do that, do with that later, and I can just come straight into this.
Speaker 3: It takes me a few minutes to get into it, but I'm in it knowing that I'll stop in an hour or so and I go.
Speaker 1: Back to the other thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I wonder with the people in the media like us.
Speaker 1: I wonder for all like that because.
Speaker 3: Because I mean, otherwise, if someone's really pissing you off, you know, like in your life, you know, the taxman's driving mental Well, you earn so much money.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you guys, that's what I'm here and.
Speaker 7: Contracts anyway, I will blush anyway.
Speaker 3: So but I wonder, I wonder whether or not that's sort of the process of people in media because and because generally speaking of people I know are not like, not great planners, like Julie Morris is terrible, but she's really good on her feet and will respond to the moment and then she'll go back to her malaise after it and feel for herself and whatever.
Speaker 1: She was feeling sorry for. Is it performance?
Speaker 6: Well, it's not like there is a slight Obviously, you're a bit more of like a heightened version of yourself because you kind of have to be. You're there to make people laugh and be entertaining. But I think it's yeah, that like putting beside whatever's.
Speaker 4: Going on in your world.
Speaker 6: Like we've had times where there's been shit going on our lives and we've had to go Okay, we've got podcasts to do here, We've got the shoot here.
Speaker 4: You know, you just have to get it done.
Speaker 6: And it's it would be the same as if someone was an accountant and they've got to go on to work do these meetings.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 5: But even even with for me personally, even when I've had shit going on in my life that's disastrous, and then I've come into the podcast.
Speaker 2: When I'm in the podcast, I'm the dead same as you.
Speaker 5: I'm genuinely that's out of my brain in that moment in the.
Speaker 7: Podcast, in the movies exactly right. So I'm having fake escape, yeah, the smiles and laughs and never fake. Yeah, even though i might have this going on on the outside, I'll deal with that when I'm back.
Speaker 2: In my car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, driving home in the podcast is like a relief. Yeah, if I've got something else going on in my life. Absolutely, the guys know. I mean, I feel sorry for my production team because, like I walk in here like a fucking bear, you cranky because something's annoying in my main business, you know whatever, because all I all, I never doing the main business putting bush fires out, Like when you've got a business with a couple of thousand people, and like you're not really doing anything strategic or exciting. You're basically dealing with problems all day long, every day. And I walk in here and I'm never in the mood. I just never in the mood. But lucky, I'll get good, yes, But literally, the moment I start engaging my life changes.
Speaker 4: You forget all about it.
Speaker 1: I forget about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like I've been given a reprieve and that energizes me, particularly if the opposite side, you guys, energize as well. And it's we're so fucking lucky, so lucky, oh God, and we make money out of it.
Speaker 1: You know, and it doesn't matter how much money, it's just gold, mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I I sort of pinched myself every day a lot of the time because this happened relatively later in life.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm fucking five years older than you are. Yes, you're four or five years older than you.
Speaker 5: I thirty five, So this sort of happened to me in my thirties. So I'd done I'd worked on farms, I'd worked in dairies, I'd labored, I'd worked in media. You know, I'd done a heap of jobs. You know, I was a fucking logistics manager for a furniture company for two and a half years.
Speaker 2: I've done jobs.
Speaker 5: So I'm lucky in the sense that it's generated perspective for me as to how lucky I.
Speaker 4: Am to be able to do this crazy.
Speaker 5: And sometimes I'll get in a funk in the morning and I'll be like, I'll just be being a silk.
Speaker 2: I'll just wake up out of bed and I'm sucking little grubby gus yeah, little grubby grubby house.
Speaker 5: And it will take because you were the bed. Well, actually that's my favorite part of the night.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of that.
Speaker 5: But it you know, and then my wife or you know, our mate will generate perspective.
Speaker 2: She's like, look at this, look at.
Speaker 5: You two years ago when when I first moved back to Sydney and we're doing skits and stuff. I first started in your forty round a year in media and I was like, if I know, I can live off that money. So I'm like, if I can make forty round a year off fucking making doing videos, I'll quit, you know, I'll do that. And then it's like you get to a point where you're you know, you're making.
Speaker 2: More money than you thought you would.
Speaker 5: It is wild and you get to sit down with one of your best friends and laugh and joke, and then you're getting a radio show and then you're like, we're sitting here talking to you. This is this is work for us, but it's not.
Speaker 1: But that's why the podcasts become likable. Your podcast, my podcast, because.
Speaker 3: Actually it's we're not in here working, we're actually having a chat in a mag and people love that shit because as they're like standing next to us in the pub and it's like they're over listening. Yeah, yeah, like vicariously living in this little life here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel like you're friends with the people you're listening to.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Yeah, because you're honest. Yeah, So which one of you hauls the other one into shape? So what are the tell signs that?
Speaker 4: No, it's how long we got? Do you want me to keep going rattling them off?
Speaker 1: For give me wonder three?
Speaker 6: No, it's just I am just good at being like, okay, mate, we've got this, this, this, and this to do. I need you to do this, I'm going to do these or like I'm just I can delegate to jarch well and he doesn't take it in a way of.
Speaker 1: Being like lose bottom around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just knows. He just goes yep, sweep, She's got that under control. I'm going to do that, and we we work that way.
Speaker 3: So how does this and women? Well, how do you structure the show or is it unstructured?
Speaker 4: So we have set segments that we do.
Speaker 6: So we have like you know, like games and those kind of things that we know that rotate every week, and we've got probably now i'd say twelve for fourteen different games that kind of rotate, and then we're just for me, I came from that radio background, so I was always a producer, so to me, I did have I had that brain of like, oh that's content, like small little things that happened in your brain. And Charch is amazing at that too, So things that happened sorry in your life. You go, Okay, that's great, I'm going to write that down for the podcast. And then we often find we'll be like, okay, two segments and the hotline, which is where people call up the podcast, and then we'll talk for like forty minutes and we'll go, oh, that's one done, you know, because we can literally take the smallest topic and go on twelve tandas and we'll go, oh cool, we've been talking about socks for thirty four minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you could explain the structure of the show to you audis now, so like we mean, we mean, well's structure like, and what are you ex what are people that are audience expecting to get out of it that are doing really well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when we came into this, I just found that.
Speaker 5: In the world of social media, it's a relatively new world and I think, you know, it's I think it's.
Speaker 2: Generated an atmosphere of division. It can be very divisive and polarizing, and.
Speaker 5: You know, there seems to be this necessity that if you've you know, you're on social media and you're doing something that it's it's you know, your job to provide people with your political opinions. You know where you sit on this side of the fence, that side of the fence. And I just did the lower I'm like, hey, everyone else is doing that. Everyone's doing that. You get fifty thousand followers and now suddenly I know, you know how you're voting and you know how you're operating, and you expect the same from us. And I'm like, I feel like there's there's clutter in the market and if we can just try and make people laugh for forty five minutes to an hour, that's our job. That's that's what we do. We just we just stick to trying to make people laugh. So the structure of the podcast is we'll get in there and we'll start yearning. We might play, you know, one of our games. We'll have prep segments. I've written a fucking soap opera called Send Read a Street for the podcast that.
Speaker 2: We do every few a few weeks. Lou has lu.
Speaker 5: Lugo surfing, so she's surfed the internet find sort of off center stories that will then discuss.
Speaker 6: Phinge notes, so play from the dating app like voice notes from.
Speaker 5: From guys, yeah, trying to because then their best self to a prospective partner. And we just we just want to have fun with it. We just want people laugh and to be honest, mate. The feedback that I've got out in the pubs and when I meet people is that of like they're like, oh, it's a bit refreshing just to have to not have to hear about fucking politics.
Speaker 4: Is it takes them away from you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, Ukraine, Russia, like, come on, whilst the need to break.
Speaker 5: They're important issues, you know, but that's not in our wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: We're also fucking idiots.
Speaker 5: Mark and our opinions, well, come on, Bud.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how much value in quick capitulation help.
Speaker 4: Oh, I trust me, I am.
Speaker 6: But I think people also find it's like an escape from the reality. Amount of calls we get people going, I'm going through a really rough time. You guys make me laugh for an hour, and it's taking me away from our reality, Like we stay here. Yeah, we take ourselves away from our reality of stuff that's going on in our real lives. We're doing that for the listeners as.
Speaker 3: Well, and maybe also and when they when that happens in that context, it makes me feel so privileged to be in this world too, because those people don't have that world. They have to tune into somewhere else and they have to sort of vicariously be part of a league exactly setting in whereas we're participant. I actually see like it's this sounds really connocenting like a social service lead to some people, it's a business with us, but we are providing a service.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: We don't get in radio or television. It's all too fucking serious. It's all broken up in ads. You know, three minutes gets take an ad.
Speaker 4: Will have to stop swearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can swear, you get right? Do you swear your shirt?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, big little potty mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I've been a bad influence.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. My mom calls me and she goes, is rubbing off on you? She says, he.
Speaker 2: Literally just make that very clear as in the swearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, thank you, the appropriate watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My mom's always like, you're swearing too much, Louisa, And I'm like, well, fuck, can't stop it now?
Speaker 1: Call then you you're in trouble.
Speaker 6: And my dad Franco listens when he mows the lawns and he'll be like.
Speaker 1: A frank careful punches funny my dad.
Speaker 6: Like when I was growing up, it was like the big tough Italian you know everyone, well don't mister Louis dad Franco. And then now you've met him, he's like the sweetest like angel you've ever met. It's like he goes like more quiet and you know, like calm. As the older he gets.
Speaker 3: That's that's what happens to it. We will become more mellow, let's just talk about the radio show.
Speaker 1: Come on. So that's pretty cool. So when to kickoff?
Speaker 4: Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Tuesday next week? Okay, ye, time of days are.
Speaker 4: On two till four pm.
Speaker 3: Nation says syndicated across the joint.
Speaker 4: Some characters calling from the farming areas.
Speaker 1: I think that's good.
Speaker 2: Do you want?
Speaker 3: And this is with this south across the stereo, so it's on the triple M triple trand and who you're coming off the back of?
Speaker 4: So who's before it will be daytime and out it's a lockey? Yeah Pringle?
Speaker 6: Who's he will be our like announcer, our anchor, who do all the buttons and talk?
Speaker 4: And then after us is Heindy Milly.
Speaker 6: And mah yeah, say that's a footy Yeah, that's in Sydney and the Melbourne is obviously a f L Billy Brown lesson.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, so you guys would be the drive time and note what is that lifetime?
Speaker 4: It's kind of a.
Speaker 6: New slot for them because I think before us was Mary Marty she Go.
Speaker 1: They were doing the show. Yeah yeah, and then.
Speaker 6: Obviously he ran into a lot of trouble and so they kind of created the show for us.
Speaker 1: So we were kind of like, how does that sort of stuff happened?
Speaker 6: Like we've got an amazing manager Nick.
Speaker 2: You well, mate, it literally was, you know, it was pretty crazy. It was a bit of a whirlwind.
Speaker 4: It was like three weeks. I just moved to Melbourne.
Speaker 6: She just my partner moves lives there, so I was flying back for the podcast and then it was like, hey, guys, do you got to show on Triple IM And I obviously you know career, Yeah, cool, I just moved back from Melbourne to Sydney.
Speaker 5: But it was fair ink and we went into one meeting, you know, and I thought this would be a meeting just to suss out them, suss out us.
Speaker 4: And were you skeptical as well?
Speaker 2: I was, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So then after that meeting, Jar was like.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to dine out the Kinks. I want to know whether much it can be a real money.
Speaker 5: Well I was just sort of look, I understand the commercial radio world, and I understand that our podcast, you know, it's pretty rogue. It can be pretty rogue at times, and there's a disconnect there where it was you.
Speaker 1: Know, there's a switch though they can actually turn out the swear.
Speaker 2: Off correct, but I was.
Speaker 5: My concern was we're now joining your network and will be representatives of your network, and you've got guidelines, and the podcast a lot of the time falls outside of the guidelines. I need to know that us doing the radio show won't get impede on fundamentally what our podcast is so and what it has been about and how we've cultivated this audience. I need to know that you won't tell me, hey, listen to a segment on the podcast not really doesn't fit in with Triple M.
Speaker 2: But they're not.
Speaker 3: They're not sort ofmingled. They're not you making sure you're not going to go to a listener or anything like that.
Speaker 5: You know, where where it was separate, podcast is separate.
Speaker 3: So so when you do a negotiation with who origin negotiating there with fordum, does do you sort of sort of want to stay pure in race of your podcast?
Speaker 1: You want to keep your pod pure to your own theme?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And they've been they've been so clear on that. Yeah, has been amazing. They've been like, your podcast, you do what you're doing with that, never change anything. And they pretty much said the radio show is just you guys talking just like you do on the podcast.
Speaker 4: But different obviously topics and no swearing and just go for it. They haven't been like pull yourselves in line or anything like that.
Speaker 1: So what we get there, we get a producer and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: That we've got an EP and assistant producer, digital producer, audio producer and anchors.
Speaker 3: So you're not playing with any of the knobs. Oh no, Christ, will you be doing Daniel and George Street? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's where? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So so you'll be on the other side of the thing, and and what are you going to do for sellow?
Speaker 1: You sort of got nervous.
Speaker 6: Two hours we thought that and then we did it like a demo show because we obviously we talk all the time, but it's so different because's like furmanute voice breaks to two songs ads, you know. So we did a demo and the other was Monday, and it was actually it whipped very well. I felt easy, way quicker.
Speaker 2: It went like that, should myself come Tuesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 6: Before our live shows, he was sculling whiskey, like shaking, so nervous to go on stage.
Speaker 4: I'm dancing around.
Speaker 5: The four opposites in that sense, and that's I needed that. This is where this there's a bit of a dichotomy. But where we work public speaking, mate, Yeah, going out on staff, I get tremendously nervous before you get on, Before I get on, he's amazing.
Speaker 6: But then arch is good for me if like I've reckon, I've got pretty tough skin. But there are obviously times where comments can get to you, you know, online and charges pretty good for me, you know, just going mate, fuck what they think pretty much, you know who you are, blah blah blah and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Process, Yeah, which is definitely why we work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for the Telly for the radio show, should say Telly Shows coming for the radio show? Do they sort of set you with some theme so they sort of say, listen, guys, say we've got some breaking news. We're talking about something. You have to talk about these things we have to it's at a discretion.
Speaker 5: I suppose they'll come with basically we decided that, like the same thing, let's just throw shit at a wall. They'll provide us with a heap of stories, will come with our own stuff, and then we'll sort of just filter out the best, the best ones what we want and then that's the show for that day, and.
Speaker 6: We'll do segments and stuff like we do on podcast with radio.
Speaker 2: It's got a great radio brain.
Speaker 5: She came into the first meeting that we had in the station and she's like, hey, guys, I've written some ideas down.
Speaker 2: She had about but they're all bangers.
Speaker 1: Nice brain for example, like what do you mean they're all bangers?
Speaker 2: Give me too?
Speaker 4: My favorite one, the radio one. We don't want to give things away though you give an example.
Speaker 1: What do you mean though, don't give Monday Monday.
Speaker 6: Like for example, like what we do on the podcast, so so like Lulugos surfing the Hinge notes those kind of ideas for me is a nice creative out it because I was always producing quick I'll tell you that one because we probably will play on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: But there's been ones. This doesn't do it justice the ideas and come up with this is so ship that it's okay.
Speaker 6: So it's pretty much listeners call up and they pretend to be an animal. So they're going like and then charge and I are guessing what animal they are.
Speaker 4: That's what it was, but it's so stupid that it works for us. And so that's like one of them.
Speaker 6: Then there's another one which will do later down the show, but it's kind of like a dating show. A few other things to do with different.
Speaker 1: That part's good. Gives you plenty to run off just any direction you want.
Speaker 2: I don't love to just keep going exactly right.
Speaker 4: We'll meet some characters to bring.
Speaker 1: People in, mate, we will, we will.
Speaker 5: It won't be a guest heavy show, right, it will be guests. I think that we that we were interested. I think because you know there's plenty of.
Speaker 1: The woman to come to about the cornment. No, no, you want you in about the economy.
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: You know what we actually do.
Speaker 4: Have a learning.
Speaker 2: This is ideation, mate, This is where it came.
Speaker 1: Nick Forden is my manager.
Speaker 2: Next in the mirror.
Speaker 1: It gets you a good fight away. He'll tell us that he can.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 3: He wants you to say, look, I'm conflicted. He'll say, no, no, I can manage conflict.
Speaker 1: Channel conflict.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I can do it.
Speaker 1: And and he'll get a fee out of it from.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Get a fee from you and a fee from me. How excited are you?
Speaker 2: Very made? To be honest, it's look it was it was. I had a tangible.
Speaker 5: Excitement when I was in there doing the demo show because I did start. I got an internship and unpaid internship at today f M. When I was coming out of Uni. I had to do it to graduate my course. They offered me a job. I was like, you beauty job out of UNI and I was sitting there as a sales coordinator looking through the glass, just going, how fucking good is that?
Speaker 1: You know, I'd want to be inside.
Speaker 4: I was like, what a cool job inside that box?
Speaker 2: Because it is she gets it, this is when this is what happens podcast.
Speaker 3: That next week on Tuesday. You have to fucking control that stuff. Okay, hopefully I'm not the only one who.
Speaker 4: Got climbing inside.
Speaker 2: Sorry March, she's a mongrel. But it's just a mongrel, mate.
Speaker 1: That's a glass box.
Speaker 2: And so it was.
Speaker 5: I just remember thinking, this is that would be? How cool would that job be? You know, it just looks great and.
Speaker 4: Little in Acne.
Speaker 5: I was twenty two done on the acne. You had gone, but it was so to be to be there, and I've zig.
Speaker 2: Zagged my way to that point.
Speaker 5: Really, it's been a fucking bit of a rollercoaster, but it's very We're pumped, mate, like I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 6: Your first job was at c A because my wars as well. Obviously I worked in radio and New Zealand, but my first job moving over.
Speaker 2: To Australia was over just after I.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we were like sighting doors you did, right phrase, he leaft c A, then I came and then he leaft over and then I smell.
Speaker 8: So when when you when when you sort of sort of achieve your dreams and you sort of in this position like it's great to be there and you can sort of I started there and now I ended up there with my own radio show, and you both had history with the radio, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Do you think you saw Okay, now I got another ambition.
Speaker 3: May to be honest, Hamish and Andy like you sort of think, yeah, definitely possible.
Speaker 6: I want to ride out the next couple of months and you know, really find our feet with it because it will be different when be doing radio and podcasting, and I'm sure there'll be lots of opportunities that come. But I think the NIXT thing we would love to do TV like it Just that seems like the NIXT progression.
Speaker 3: Yourself, and I'm getting up over you, but do you think that yourself? That because if think this myself is that I did podcasting because podcasting is pretty much a rebellion against radio. And now I'm doing radio. I wouldn't mind getting into television. But actual fact, a lot of people sort of say television is dead. Yeah, but you're sort of going in the full so going back into all the old school stuff because actually there's still nothing bigger than television.
Speaker 4: Yeah, streaming platforms now like you think of.
Speaker 1: It, television, it's still on TV. It's still in the box in the un might be on your might be on your on your screen, but you have to it.
Speaker 3: It's sort of like you're doing. Podcasting is a modern version of what radio doesn't do. You're going and now you're you're doing podcasting at radio. And if you can know a TV you've actually got all three platforms, that would be like it's a dream inside.
Speaker 4: That would be incredible.
Speaker 2: It's be incredible.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think, yeah, I think I've certain I've certainly got aspirations.
Speaker 2: I like to write.
Speaker 5: So I've I've written a TV show and I'm just have already I've written the pilot episode and halfway through the second. And I like to sit down and and I really enjoy that an aspiration of mine is to pitch that, get that made. But for now, so that's that's down the track for me. I'm very much right the wave. You know, we're in in an industry of rug pools, whereas it can be over like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm written, but that is also exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you be canceled?
Speaker 5: Well, there's the excitement of to be not canceled, canceled, but it's exciting, like there's an exciting element to it that it's fucking man, ride the wave.
Speaker 4: Now any moment.
Speaker 2: It's like life. It's it could be over, it could be over.
Speaker 3: Both basically really positive, like you're both positive sort of Yea, everything's harful.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: You've got to be, especially in this industry, like it's so up and down.
Speaker 1: Do they stream any just tripling streaming of it?
Speaker 6: That stuff live on on YouTuber and like that they'll do. It'll be live on the website.
Speaker 2: How I look to Lou every time there's a serious question.
Speaker 5: Like that, who's who's the show before you?
Speaker 1: And she gave me the.
Speaker 4: Very depressed thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Sorry, So there will be it'll be on the like live streaming website. Thanks Jack, And so you can just click play from where we are and then there'll also be the catch up show on all podcasting platforms, so that will just be the triple M show, like the four minute breaks cut into one like you know, twenty thirty minute show like.
Speaker 3: You should a lot of time radio for you mate.
Speaker 2: This is why I've got a fucking nails and.
Speaker 3: By the way, you scratch your balls or pick you know, because it's going to be yeah, okay, and I'm going to grab hold of my productions. Will grab hold of it next week when we put your show up and promo streets. You can take the boy out of the streets. You can't take whatever.
Speaker 1: Still doing the same ship, guys, I really appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 3: Thanks it's been awesome and really funny, and thanks for both helping me live my best life today and good luck next week.
Speaker 1: Are you going to kill it?
Speaker 4: You're going to kill very excited. Thank you for having so excited.
Speaker 2: Good to us. So we are and you know us with Streets of Sydney.
Speaker 5: I love that you are all about people having a crack and when we're doing that Streets of Sydney stuff, we were just like permused that you would even.
Speaker 2: Say what was the guy's name? What do you call it? Run Markers?
Speaker 1: Yes, the one who's on the pokem machine.
Speaker 4: I need to watch.
Speaker 3: You've got to see running Markers Like he's a little Greek, but he's unbelievably.
Speaker 1: He just takes the piss out of.
Speaker 3: The you know, the typical wogan. I can say aign one, but put it on the poking machines because he's a poker machine expert.
Speaker 1: Yes, he knows that it can be.
Speaker 4: I'm watching it tonight.
Speaker 5: And that's why I was called more Chili's Productions, because the Pokey gave us the funds to be able.
Speaker 2: To start More Chili.
Speaker 1: You know that's still a very popular game.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: Because I'm on the board and I was we'll walk around, they will take the gaming manager where he was taking the board through everyone showing us all stuff and more Chilis is still.
Speaker 1: One of the big games and everyone loves that.
Speaker 2: Mane I gave it to hit the other day. Did you just nostalgic purposes? Only?
Speaker 1: Thanks much, guys, Thank you, thank you.