Speaker 1: Forty is back tonight.
Speaker 2: What We've got some lovely players in here and it's just standing so close to them.
Speaker 1: You too, mate.
Speaker 3: Our next guests are a couple of bombers from Essendon who have been with the team since twenty eighteen and twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Serious again. Jike Corpwell flos to god show. He's grappy.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show, Ji Cordwell and madlthy Morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 1: It looks a little bit like you brought your sons in.
Speaker 5: Clinton please and is really snuggling in with you too.
Speaker 4: No, No, you look like.
Speaker 5: He's like a cheer squad member.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, Hey, you guys are coming in some very cool merchant. We're all like, we like your t shirts. We didn't actually realize it was merch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for once we got some actual fashionable clothes, so it could have been worn to clamber on the grid last night. I need to do No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Did you did you get an invite?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: He usually goes there. Yeah, he dresses up. He goes dress up, doesn't he does. I seen him at Melbourne Fashion Week looking very very smart.
Speaker 1: So I've been in the past, but didn't get a call up this ship.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't get the call up.
Speaker 5: Oh that's savvy.
Speaker 1: Had you done something in the past?
Speaker 6: Clean together?
Speaker 2: But the Esston merch is very cool. Do you guys get to say in it, like do you collab with them?
Speaker 4: Not really.
Speaker 3: The brands of like Puma came on this year and they've done all of our paral stuff as well. This is through the AFL. But it's pretty cool stuff. Now, Yeah, it's great, it's cool range.
Speaker 7: Hey, yeah, we got club memberships to go this morning, So thirteen twenty fourteen is our number if you want to win a Obomba's club membership. You guys were supposed to be up celebrating school this week and playing the.
Speaker 4: Opening round but against the Sunnies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that got parked.
Speaker 5: When did you guys find out that game was off?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 3: It was a Wednesday. We played the Saturday. Found out Wednesday night, so we're prepping that week to play fly up on Friday. But yeah, you got cans pretty quickly because the wind and obviously.
Speaker 5: So do you know when that game will be rescheduled for?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it'll be at the end of the season, before the finals. By we'll probably plan like a Wednesday, which would be a bit weird, but we're not really sure just yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, speaking of finals.
Speaker 4: Oh no, don't. I told you to ask this question about the Twitter account the question.
Speaker 5: It's true. He did tell you about it.
Speaker 7: So there is a Twitter account that's counting the amount of days since the Bombers have been in the finals.
Speaker 4: Last one a final?
Speaker 6: Right, Daniel Goan is probably running it.
Speaker 5: And how many days does it mean?
Speaker 1: Do you guys follow it?
Speaker 3: I think we've all blocked.
Speaker 4: Them the narrative, which is which the pests in the media are running with. You know you are.
Speaker 2: I okay, let's not talk about finals. Let's talk about the start of the season.
Speaker 4: They've got ambition. You got ambition to play and win finals.
Speaker 6: You got to Definitely, that's the industry we live in, so it's good pressure to have. And yeah, we're excited to take it on.
Speaker 2: How the Essendon players feeling going into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: We're all excited.
Speaker 3: It's been a long summer pre season and all that, but Scotty resigned our coach. All the players are fit and fiery, and yeah, we're super excited for your head, which is so good.
Speaker 4: So do you two did you live together?
Speaker 1: We did did last year?
Speaker 4: So what happened?
Speaker 1: I'm sure? Hang on? You were kicked out?
Speaker 5: Youthing about that sounds fun though.
Speaker 6: That's how I know Clinton.
Speaker 1: Detecting.
Speaker 5: So you guys lived together? Whose house was it?
Speaker 4: No, we're just reent bind last year and what happened? We just got our own ways. Hang on because I know you're still single, but are you?
Speaker 1: I'm still single?
Speaker 7: The bachelor pad is there a lot of players that are like sharing your cap a little bit like a lot of the younger boys.
Speaker 5: Mate, You're like, yeah, you have quite a young team, don't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Go should we get a three better?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: It would be good.
Speaker 5: There's absolutely nothing I would prefer to do less than.
Speaker 4: We've done it before.
Speaker 1: Good? Cool, good cool? All right, So go on into the season. How are we feeling? We are good, very good to go.
Speaker 6: I'm injured, but the boy already.
Speaker 3: Ready cracking Friday night.
Speaker 1: So you're out? How long?
Speaker 6: Probably another six weeks? I had said you're in my hamstring four weeks ago. But it's to be frustrating, but excited to watch boys on Friday?
Speaker 4: Can I ask about a bit of an excitement machine and a debutante Isaac CaCO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a weapon.
Speaker 4: What about that? He's going to be a cult figure at the bombs.
Speaker 3: He's already got that or the little fella he's yeah, kicked five ockon in that cat's game. So he's playing Friday night. Super excited, be pretty nervous. I assume playing about ninety thousand most likely, But I'm super excited for that career. He's going to start on Friday Night and yeah, hopefully snags a couple of t.
Speaker 4: They're up against the Hollywood Hawks.
Speaker 5: The Hollywood Hawks. What about that? Do other teams look at the what do they call it? Hopball? The other teams look at that, and.
Speaker 1: Oh, we know a few of them.
Speaker 6: It's quite funny. So to be I'm sure I'll be getting into that out there on the weekend.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 4: It brings the Hollywood.
Speaker 5: You've got a bit of goss you can use.
Speaker 1: I'm not sharing that. Yeah, in front of fifty thousand people where there's microphones.
Speaker 4: Who brings a touch of Hollywood to the hangar at Tullermarine? Who's Archie Perkins? A bit of a rooster?
Speaker 6: No fashion sense?
Speaker 4: Oh his dresses?
Speaker 5: Like what does he wear?
Speaker 6: You look at his instagram. You need a team, needs to pink button ups with door on. Yeah, when he came, when he was drafted, I saw that actually tooth and just hang on?
Speaker 4: What's Jenny side Chi diving? When Laura? That's a live instagram She's.
Speaker 7: Very good at it, quite cool because yeah, I want to I want live reaction go down.
Speaker 4: He hasn't posted for a while.
Speaker 1: He's not quite ansome.
Speaker 4: How would it be twenty three?
Speaker 5: You found him and I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I see the pink and purple jacket. Pink shirt, purple tie, blood jacket. So girlfriend, gorgeous in dreams.
Speaker 4: Just a quick lovely lady rally cry to the Essendon fans. Obviously, memberships still available very much so, but what would you say to them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just get around us this year. We need your support. We hear out the especially ninety thousand. It makes a massive difference. It's like having another player. So yeah, we really need you, and you get around us this year and we'll try it best for you.
Speaker 7: Well, look, we're gonna float to memberships this morning. Britney from Languarren will offload one your way and Laura from Blackburn, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: We're good. You're on the line of the boys. I believe you're a massive Bombers fan.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 3: I stuck through it all, Laura, I mean right, thanks.
Speaker 5: Hey Laura, why don't you sing it's part of the Bomber's song.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, so not what I signed up for, but brace yourself.
Speaker 4: See the Bombers fly.
Speaker 6: The premiership.
Speaker 4: Well done, It's infectious, isn't it going?
Speaker 5: She's still going?
Speaker 2: You two sung it with very little enthusiasm. Hopefully some more enthusiasm and that this weekend.
Speaker 4: She's twenty six. She was one when they last want to No, I'm just just a little historical marker and will be twenty seven when she went. When you went another.
Speaker 1: One, you didn't even believe that statement.
Speaker 5: Stop, come on, stop it. I believe, I believe intend. I love Hi Greak club Boys.
Speaker 1: Good luck for the year ahead, Thanks for coming in, Thanks.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having us guy.
Speaker 2: Jason Laurens Lauren wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren on socials