Speaker 1: It's a Monday.
Speaker 2: It's just another milestone Monday. Congratulations to your family and.
Speaker 1: Friends, Marlestone Monday big or small.
Speaker 2: Yes, we love celebrating with you.
Speaker 1: Did you achieve for the very first time on the weekend today?
Speaker 3: I had my very first Milky Way that's where.
Speaker 2: The round of a pause.
Speaker 3: My great grandma she turned one hundred the other day and she got a letter off from She got a letter from the TIC.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 4: I went to the moy Thai Pipe my daughter's boyfriend compete and no, I've never been before, so we're o friend doncast three. I loved it and I just watched all afternoon, all the friday.
Speaker 1: Good for her.
Speaker 5: That's mot not my tie.
Speaker 6: Yes, I learned that that my tie and moy Thaire different things.
Speaker 5: Paper.
Speaker 7: We have a special guest, yes now fresh from her brilliant performance at the Melbourne iron Man at the weekend, which looked extraordinary. By the way, congratulations to everyone who competed.
Speaker 1: Is that the reason Beach Road was closed.
Speaker 8: That is exactly why Beach Broad.
Speaker 1: I've got an issue with you.
Speaker 2: But how did you do it?
Speaker 5: In that gardener?
Speaker 1: You're welcome, news reader, extraordinary, thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 8: The weather was insane yesterday, probably not ideal conditions for the race. Unfortunately, they had to cancel the swim because, yeah, the weather was a bit wild.
Speaker 2: So it was actually thrilled with that.
Speaker 6: Okay, but if they cancel the swim, do they make the other parts longer?
Speaker 8: No, they don't. They keep the other distances the same, thankfully. I mean you're basically swimming anyway because of all the rains.
Speaker 1: So that was fine.
Speaker 2: Were well done, hang.
Speaker 5: On molestone with their eyes closed. I've gone early on the club milest Gardener.
Speaker 8: The milestone is is that I finished fifth, which is the highest place I finished in my age group.
Speaker 2: Well done, finished the congrat sash Gardener.
Speaker 5: That's the body the chaf.
Speaker 8: Oh have you seen me limping around the office today? My hip, my knee, my neck.
Speaker 1: I thought it was just an angie thing.
Speaker 2: The office.
Speaker 1: I was going to do it, but sorry, speaking of an eye woman over.
Speaker 2: Here, I feel your pains.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Third A twenty four ten is our number. Let's go to Clyde North Shawn Milestone Monday. What have you done?
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm able to see without wearing my glasses. Say my head laser surgery. Oh, so much took patch off. I could yeah, stay clearly twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty vision for Sean. Well done.
Speaker 1: You're reading off a script at the start, it's going to say, I want to get that check.
Speaker 5: It's not working that.
Speaker 2: Well well done, Sean.
Speaker 6: That's people aren't like I know a few people who have had like laser ice and it's just like life changing to put your glasses on.
Speaker 5: They have it. They have a cry as soon as they see something. Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: What have you seen that video on the gram where there was a deaf guy and they put a hearing aiding and they turned it on and you can hear the first time, and then he asked the doctor to turn it off. Amazing buying, Good morning, Welcome to Milestone, Monday morning.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 1: How we are good?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 2: What are we celebrating?
Speaker 3: My twenty eight week premature baby had his first meal this weekend.
Speaker 10: Which was.
Speaker 2: That he's worth celebrating. Well done.
Speaker 11: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: So it's been a long run, but it's really exciting to see those little milestones sticking.
Speaker 2: How emotional are you, Rebecca?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: We were a mess. So she's looking at us like why are these guys crying?
Speaker 1: And how old. How old is he now?
Speaker 3: He is now seven months old, but he's technically only five months, correct, he came three months earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: And how are you? How are you doing, Rebecca?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, really good. He's actually just waking up now trying to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: You love the center of attention.
Speaker 1: What's his what's his name?
Speaker 3: Noah?
Speaker 5: Noah? That is beautiful, Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Your way now that's a milestone, Monday, huge milestone. Dare I say, beats the lady that tried a milky way?
Speaker 6: I know, the lady who tried to milk your way for the first time was quite amazing.
Speaker 1: You know, my son tried for the first time on the weekend. What I've been getting like for the last twelve years of his life, I've been pitching this food and he wouldn't do it. He goes and does a sleep over at his mate's place. I said, what Jeff for dinner? He goes are mashed potato and meats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would anyone say no to that?
Speaker 1: He doesn't eat mash now he does mashed potato.
Speaker 7: Hudson, Felix, Philili, Jessica, good morning, what's your milestone?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 10: I'm went to the races for the first time on the Steak's Day and the.
Speaker 6: Wind was.
Speaker 5: What did you think? Did you take a poncher?
Speaker 10: I had my winter coat, a puffa jacket and an umbrella, and you know what, my handmakers actually still stayed pretty good.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the hair and makeup artists because that weather was disgraceful.
Speaker 1: Did we take it off before we went to bed or did we wake up with the face on the pillow?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: I actually had a thirtieth that night, so it actually everyone said I still looked pretty good. I didn't even know I went to the race.
Speaker 2: That is a big day.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you made.
Speaker 7: You know, the other day, after a day at the races, I woke up and I had makeup on my pillow.
Speaker 5: I'm like, who's been here? You really like, Oh, it's me.
Speaker 1: But just for that.
Speaker 2: Very memorable obviously Clinton.
Speaker 1: I thought we were going to have a milestone for a month. Have to wait another one.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a very special edition of stone that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michelle, good morning, Hello, how are you guys? We're good? Milestone Monday. What did you do for the first time of the weekend?
Speaker 11: I've got to say this without crying. So a few months ago, my husband was diagnosed as terminal cancer and he loves camping, so we bought a camper trailer on said and camped out in the front yard like geeks. And I'm sure the whole world saw us, but we didn't really care. We just tried it out.
Speaker 1: O Shell.
Speaker 2: How special?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 11: Very special? Because he just wants to make memories and we just thought, you know, live life.
Speaker 2: Do what you got to live life? Sys Well, you know what, clap him in, guys, that is a big one.
Speaker 5: Michelle, what's what's his name?
Speaker 11: His name is Carl.
Speaker 5: Get send him, Send him Michelle out this morning.
Speaker 10: I will Charl if.
Speaker 11: You're driving to work, which I'm sure you are. He's still going to work by the way. You know, I'm so excited. He was beyond excited getting this camper trailer and it's just something we always wanted to do.
Speaker 1: That's so cool, that's really really nice.
Speaker 2: Well you've done it. You're a bloody legend, Carl. Good on you.
Speaker 1: Hey, has he got the camper trailer on the back on the way to work or he worked at a boat?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's trying to work out here in Tower's boat and has a camp trailer at the same time. Not not feasible, but.
Speaker 1: There's always a way. There's always if you know what, if there's a way, I reckon he'll find.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good on your car.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I know it's no camper trailer, but we'd love to seend you guys off for a little staycation. How about we put you up at the Pullman Hotel on the city. You guys have a night on us.
Speaker 11: Oh WOWO the anniversary in a couple of weeks. That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: That's so special, beautiful hotel. You're going to spend a night at the city on us, mate, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: No worry, b glove Michelle.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Now that is a special milestone Monday.
Speaker 2: It's just another milestone Monday. Congratulations to your family and friends. Lauren, wake up feeling good on the socials.
Speaker 4: Yeah,