Speaker 1: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and half their Friday Friday.
Speaker 1: We made it hungry Friday fried trying to get down on Friday?
Speaker 3: You bit peckish?
Speaker 4: My?
Speaker 5: Is it the Aldie Snackstadt Aldie snackstay snacky, a.
Speaker 1: Little snaky snack. It's only six o'clock, you know what.
Speaker 3: I just got too early for chocolate.
Speaker 2: I just got the menu for the footy on Saturday nights. The lovely people at Fox Footy said, do you want to come along and sit with us? It comes with the menu.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, like, what do you mean to meet the carts?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like a fool?
Speaker 6: Like you in a box?
Speaker 1: Or are you in a Yeah?
Speaker 3: I get it's like the Fox Footy box.
Speaker 1: Now, do you have a friend to take? Because there was some conversation he said, I can't go, no one.
Speaker 7: Do you pick your food now like you do when you go on the plane.
Speaker 5: If you're lucky enough to be in class, you don't pick you fly business?
Speaker 1: You don't know? You don't?
Speaker 3: Yes, you do.
Speaker 1: When you take off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not?
Speaker 3: What are you ringing up the I'm twenty minutes out of like you know the menu?
Speaker 5: And then you go to sleep and then you wake up and you're like, I can't remember what I got and it's a surprise.
Speaker 3: I don't know I turned right on the plane. That's not happened to me.
Speaker 1: We're going We're going to cancer, and you demand less like that. I don't want to be in one A. I want to be in two A so I can put my bags underneath. And you know what he said yesterday. I don't like how some of these planes now don't between business class.
Speaker 2: And do you know why you did you really come out of your mouth?
Speaker 7: What is in like the.
Speaker 3: Did you say that's in the rope? You want to rope? We're playing this game today.
Speaker 1: You trick a dripped down the back for you?
Speaker 3: A curtain? You want a curtain?
Speaker 7: Or the wall you want to.
Speaker 3: Can I just say no.
Speaker 1: The reason wants scenes from Bridesmaids where she gets wandering.
Speaker 7: Watch can't be using your toilet listen.
Speaker 2: The reason I wanted the wall is normally I'm I'm the Larry and Economy and I have to look through and see these fancy people eating nice meals. So I'm like, put a wall up. I don't want to know what's going on in the front of the plane, and he.
Speaker 1: Just said, I don't like how there's no wall between the business and the.
Speaker 2: Reason plans because I don't want to see what the fancy people are.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be on another level, like the double decker plans.
Speaker 3: Happy with the seat is.
Speaker 5: Champagne on departure, I do have introduce what would you like?
Speaker 6: He'd make it the most, put them together if you were smart.
Speaker 2: I do have an issue with all of us down the back having to share two toilets, and then there's four people at the front.
Speaker 3: They get their own lavatory.
Speaker 1: For the pilot. Pilot needs his own.
Speaker 3: The pilot's not coming out to do a week make you.
Speaker 7: A the time?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll see because you're sitting in business class because you demanded to be in a business class.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, now there's no wall between business and economy. You could see it from Road seventeen as well.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't they wear like some sort of nappy? Yeah, so they're still in the seat.
Speaker 1: The person in charge of my ship spaceships aeroplane be able to go and use a lavatree then wear a nappy like they're in times Square on years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, we find the cans on Blue Origin.
Speaker 1: I've never felt.
Speaker 6: More grateful for altitude drop.
Speaker 3: In Youl gravity anyway, do you wantnother the menu for the footing?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, what is it?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: We salted pretzels on arrival, braised Wago beef cheese, salted.
Speaker 1: Pretzels on What I serve in the park is put on the menu. I wait for it, and the love park is pretzels halftime. There's party part scones and jammachrane for sure, yes, but school fantastic.
Speaker 6: That's so sorry.
Speaker 1: Did they send your men you to select what you wanted or they're just saying this is what you've been for.
Speaker 3: This is just what you're being fed.
Speaker 7: And you're in a box. Do they have like a curtain there between you?
Speaker 3: I'm not playing this game to the window.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sit with the commoners.
Speaker 3: Do you have your own toilet?
Speaker 2: I sweat now, I'm gonna wear a nappy they put the food on.
Speaker 3: I'm not leaving the box.
Speaker 6: Write me out on a scot sitting next to scoton station.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it. Elbow is going to.
Speaker 1: Call through the Prime Minister.
Speaker 2: The boss is ringing through just to say, hey, ma, chere you get your votes has he got.
Speaker 3: Time for us? They seem to be everywhere and anywhay.
Speaker 5: Oh mate, he's doing six state blitz.
Speaker 6: Did he ask to come on and did we ask to have him?
Speaker 3: What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: He asked, Well, Peter, yeah, they are to come on.
Speaker 3: They love us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he does have time for us. To answer your question, clim he's making time.
Speaker 3: He might join us forty six forty hopefully.
Speaker 1: His wife has written a letter about him. She's pendules letter. I should vote for him. Missus Dutton? What's missus d I don't even know Missus Albanize's name.
Speaker 5: Jodie Hayden's miss They're engaged and Pamela Dutton keep.
Speaker 1: It that way being engaged.
Speaker 7: By the way for our mc ste Kiri Dutton.
Speaker 6: Oh, missus done.
Speaker 1: They both wrote open letters to the Australian public about their husband. If I had to write an endorsement about my husband, I wonder what it would say. I should workshop that he'll be listening right now, daking wonderful.
Speaker 3: I've dragged in. That's a short letter the Prime Minister bardy for he.
Speaker 2: Is our executive producer, as our fearless leader leadership.
Speaker 1: He really doesn't got a silly little grin on his face.
Speaker 3: What if you he's a bit t had a big night last night.
Speaker 2: Mate, Every weekend this guy has a wedding. You got one this weekend.
Speaker 8: We do have another one this weekend.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 6: How old are you?
Speaker 8: I am thirty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right in the wedding. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How long you been married?
Speaker 8: Two years? Just gone two years?
Speaker 6: Do you think it'll last?
Speaker 3: Because I think no? Were you asking him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Your wife is so beautiful.
Speaker 3: She's great.
Speaker 7: You can see that.
Speaker 1: You do you think she would your average?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 7: You did the Donald Bradman and your friends.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've conceded it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like really beautiful. Nice night and patient.
Speaker 8: Well, we have two friends getting married this weekend.
Speaker 7: Do they have nicknames?
Speaker 3: They do?
Speaker 10: So it's Puss and Meals. So this is the great Puss and Amelia Pusses the guy Pusses the guy what we call him Puss?
Speaker 3: Okay, what made you think it was anyway?
Speaker 8: So they're getting married, but they're from very different backgrounds.
Speaker 10: Yes, so Amelia is Chinese, so she's got Chinese heritage, yes, and Puss has Scottish heritage.
Speaker 1: Scottish.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so before the actual wedding which they're doing quite conventionally.
Speaker 8: We had a last night.
Speaker 10: We had a Chinese tea party, but like last supper, Yes, like a ceremonial Chinese tea part like tea. He was in a kilt and had a sword on, and all these people in his family had swords on and kilts on and whilst doing whilst doing all the Chinese stuff which is the party. But there was a gigantic pig on the table. So the gigantic suckling pig that took up the entirety of the table.
Speaker 1: So which heritage is that from Chinese? The Chinese?
Speaker 10: But so they got the sword, and part of the Chinese ceremonial stuff is they've got to cut the head off the pig and the tail off the pig with their Scottish the sword to cut off the head of the pig and the tail of the pig.
Speaker 3: Can ask question.
Speaker 1: What happens if she didn't marry someone who is Scottish? What would they do? The traditional kne a real sword carriage nation sword sharp?
Speaker 3: Does it slice straight through the head like it takes a little bit?
Speaker 5: Does it passed down the Scottish generations?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: And how many people were at this like over one hundred, I would say, at the house in Brighton and then.
Speaker 3: Which is very Chinese?
Speaker 8: And then what was weird? It is because the Chinese part of it is you drink tea?
Speaker 1: How beautiful? Because the Chinese tea party sounds good?
Speaker 8: Yes, But because the Scottish thing.
Speaker 10: They said, so you get these little shots of tea that you have to take with two hands. But they said you can have one of Scotch whiskey for the Scottish.
Speaker 6: That was a real high brids or you could have a Chinese tea bag.
Speaker 1: What did you have the Scotch of course?
Speaker 8: And it was what did you wear?
Speaker 3: Just a shirt?
Speaker 1: Oh? I didn't? Are you friends with who are you friends with? Whose bridal part of you in the bride of the groom?
Speaker 3: Both? Is that the sword on the screen? There is that?
Speaker 8: No, it's a lot shorter than that.
Speaker 7: Can you just take us back to the slicing of the head?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is it like an adult pi?
Speaker 1: Is it been cooked on spit?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It just sits on the table like it's.
Speaker 6: Like again and you have to cut its head off, and.
Speaker 8: You got to take the tail off.
Speaker 7: And then are they with the sword?
Speaker 3: Who hips the tail? I?
Speaker 8: Don't know where the tail went.
Speaker 10: I didn't see the table takes the hairs, and I don't know were the head one at the end of the night either.
Speaker 7: But hang on features they like kicked out.
Speaker 8: To the sides.
Speaker 1: Welcome to my workin But then, well, you guys all talked about this this morning and I missed it. You did this on my reaction, So I've got many questions.
Speaker 3: Did you eat the pig?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: How how did you eat it?
Speaker 8: I had it in a bow?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Did they slice it off?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 3: Sort?
Speaker 8: Yes, just like they just chunks.
Speaker 1: Off now in a house.
Speaker 3: Wait for it? Can you run Lauren through the advice ceremony?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: I forgot about so after?
Speaker 1: I mean, I love, I love like how different cultures have these amazing wait for this.
Speaker 10: So before you this is this is quite the combo before you can eat the pig. The pigs getting the kneel down on these very small little Chinese pillows, and then everyone that's married that's at the ceremony has to go by it. And you sit down in this chairs, have a sip of your tea or your scotch, and in part marriage wisdom to the incombort to the new So there's.
Speaker 8: A huge line.
Speaker 6: Come and learn what that meant.
Speaker 10: Yesterday we were a couple forty.
Speaker 1: One, so shut up. Yeah, and you get likentes minutes people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and so we were a couple forty one and so like you get like an.
Speaker 6: Order, so you're at two hours by the time it was your turn.
Speaker 10: Yes, and so everyun like kind of mingles around the plank. That's just on the table that you can see just to the r sorted yet no, no, that's that's still intact. Well, I just said to him particularly, I was like, you know, make sure that you still go to the footy, still have your hobbies and your friends. And then I was to her, like just just be aware that, you know, forgive him when he bucks up, to be kind to him.
Speaker 8: And I was like him to like, just hold on, just hold.
Speaker 1: On, just hold on.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: What's your advice?
Speaker 8: Of course, yeah, because she's great, she's great.
Speaker 1: You're saying to him, just hold on. What about just don't mark it up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have said.
Speaker 7: Your advice should have been, let's seat the pigs.
Speaker 1: It was to rewind this up.
Speaker 3: It was to work.
Speaker 1: What time did you think.
Speaker 8: It's room temperatures? It has been there for hour?
Speaker 7: Was it hoisting as well?
Speaker 3: You had get out?
Speaker 1: Did start and finish?
Speaker 10: Started at five point thirty and then got a oh actually know I started a bit later and then got out quite late.
Speaker 8: How late I think probably would have wrapped it like eleven thirty.
Speaker 3: You can't go to ben belly full of pig?
Speaker 8: It is today?
Speaker 5: Did you bring any piggs last night in the weddings?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 8: The recovery is on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Everyone's going to the meat sweats today. Albot going to call in in a couple of minutes. We need to invite him to Clint Clint's election party. It's going to be a hoot to read.
Speaker 1: We talked to him as the Prime minister.
Speaker 3: Well you never know, Tom asking, I.
Speaker 6: Was asking you to predict the future pit of Jeopardy in.
Speaker 5: It and the extraordinary for these kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Don't they have like the doctor Puss who like during the world cut there like which soccer ball with the octopus footage the other day of amazing octopus that kept predicting all.
Speaker 3: Dogs running to different dogs.
Speaker 7: Isn't there a crusty crocodile that does it?
Speaker 5: Crocodile yeah, always always right, Well, yeah, I'm having an election party. Last night I was invited along to an impromptu dinner party, dinner part at the Phillips manor Well.
Speaker 1: It was just going to be clinted.
Speaker 7: It was just going to be me, what's wrong?
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, frequ you don't leave your suburb, mate, so you're not coming.
Speaker 1: You're not leaving your suburb on a Thursday. In fact, you know what, you should imagine how fun it would have been. Kids, you Dad's going out tonight.
Speaker 7: It's my job to critique the dinner party.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I thought I was a VIP, the only guest, but as it turns out I wasn't.
Speaker 7: It was a cast of thousands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was actually a cast of thousands. It was a bit of a stitch up.
Speaker 5: I mean I ended up having to handfeed the child, as in Lawrence Lauren's Beautiful Little Nice Do you do the aeroplane?
Speaker 3: I did the airplane? Yeah, of course I did. Of course I did.
Speaker 7: Now it was Italian theme. There some beautiful wine there.
Speaker 3: As well, was it? It was geez? It was nice.
Speaker 1: They do a great peanut, they do a great peno and gree We enjoyed some pinot last night.
Speaker 5: I look.
Speaker 7: When it comes to cooking, I don't think Lauren Phillips straight away.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you know when it comes to like eating in a restaurant?
Speaker 7: So it was Italian, so spaghetti bolonets.
Speaker 1: I was doing a big family cook up because two of our other friends, germerin Dale, came over, my brother and sister in law.
Speaker 7: There, Now, you can't mess up spaghetti.
Speaker 1: There was actually like, you can't.
Speaker 3: Mess it up. No, it's the one thing everyone knows how to about. You should have seen a cut and onion.
Speaker 5: I've never seen somebody cut an onion.
Speaker 3: Was it like Kardashian?
Speaker 7: Actually it was a lah Kardashian. How are you cutting that onion?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 1: So it was a bit of a stitch up because I do do some work with Pedaluma, the ones which I do love their wines, and I was going to film a little cookup of me cooking the spaghetti bolonnaise, having a beautiful pinots. So next minute Clint walks in and he's now an accessory to the influence.
Speaker 3: You're cooking.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I was like, you're happy to be in this video.
Speaker 3: You're in the video? Oh yeah, it's like you're a couple yeah.
Speaker 6: He was the high so it didn't look like I was having dinner a lot.
Speaker 5: So initially it was it started as hands, you're gonna be a bit of a hand model.
Speaker 7: But then all of a sudden, you know, it became the face.
Speaker 3: You're okay for the face to be.
Speaker 5: I thought that made back of the head, but all of a sudden, I'm not just an accessory.
Speaker 7: I'm starring in the bloody.
Speaker 1: Stage right. When they started filming me cutting an onion, because I was like, well, the way I went to cut the onion, everyone said.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, you can't cut it like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize you're supposed to keep the end on, and then they did said something like cut it like a flower and then dice it and slice it.
Speaker 6: How do you cut an onion?
Speaker 3: It was a bit cutting in half.
Speaker 2: I'm more concerned that I'm just going to open Instagram on the weekend and you're going to be doing the air plane to Clint.
Speaker 5: The spaghetti bolinotes, I've got to critique the food. The wine was fantastic, of course, I was.
Speaker 1: My spaghetti bollinet I offered. I said, do you want to make your gluten free pasta.
Speaker 3: I'm off the gluten. Look, I'm too Tomato. I'm shocked. I'm shocked to say that it was bloody good. Half beef, half pork. That's the key. It was half half enough, half a half. What what was the recipe? You have to give me the rest.
Speaker 1: Of because what if someone.
Speaker 3: We don't want to know situation? Go and tell Melbourne what was in it? What's in what's in your special? Is it? What's the secret source?
Speaker 7: There's a garlic bread as well.
Speaker 3: That was lovely. Here what are you micro do?
Speaker 6: Not the garlic bread? I made it look like I made.
Speaker 1: It, but I got it. I got it. It's a supermarket Jo, No, not a supermarket Blake's face my favorite.
Speaker 6: That's way.
Speaker 1: The garlic bread and just selling.
Speaker 3: I'm going to know it.
Speaker 2: All the packaging in the bin before we film it is made spaghetti.
Speaker 1: I made the spaghetti, Sure you did, indeed, just god, I made the spaghetti onion.
Speaker 5: Last time we had our next guest on the show, K was giving us strong endorsement to go Jo, Australia's Eurovision entry this year.
Speaker 2: When I say sweet, sweet, you say um ye.
Speaker 7: This time he's probably pretty focused.
Speaker 5: Who knows, why please welcome to the show, sending Prime Minister.
Speaker 9: And today Albany say hello, how are we?
Speaker 1: Is that Prime Minister Anthony Albanize on the phone? It is in the good morning Morning elbow? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm going okay?
Speaker 9: You know what's day thirty six thirty seven. It feels like it's been going for thirty seven years?
Speaker 3: Are you Albo?
Speaker 1: What are you running on? Are we having like ten coffees a day? Are we? How are we fueling up for this?
Speaker 3: Right course?
Speaker 9: Speed adrenaline. I've got to say, I'm speaking to you in the car off to an electorate in Bridsbane and I do have not one but two coffees.
Speaker 1: Well done, yea.
Speaker 2: I love the footage of you walking into a school yesterday like an absolute rock star, all the kids high fiving.
Speaker 3: How many of the kids do you, reckon, actually knew who you were?
Speaker 9: They knew exactly who I was. Pretty smart kids these days. They were just lovely kids and that was just it was just nice to engage with them. And of course that's one of the things that we've done in government to give but full and fair funding to every single school in Australia. Signed the agreement there in Victoria earlier this year in January, we came to that agreement and we've agreed with every single state and territory and that just means that no child will be left behind. But I was there with Roger Cooks, the premiere of Wa, and it was quite a fun thing to do towards the end of a campaign. It really lifted me up.
Speaker 5: Prime Minister. It's Clint stand Away here. Good morning, Clint. Your beautiful fiance has penned a letter in the paper today.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: I love how she opens a letter.
Speaker 3: Did she run this past? You? Have you seen it?
Speaker 9: I asolute it so the first part she's quite proud of it.
Speaker 5: Thankfully. She opens with it won't surprise Australians. I'll be voting Labor on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Start. You can keep her for another year.
Speaker 3: You relieved.
Speaker 9: I'm keeping her for life.
Speaker 5: I love that. Among other things, she says that Anthony is a man who respects and values women. You've had her by your side throughout this campaign.
Speaker 3: What does she mean to you? PM?
Speaker 9: She's she's just fantastic and to this morning, you know, but she's still in the hotel room. I've got to say at the moment, rather than going to the early events, but this morning. But she's been just great when you go through really long days having someone to talk to it at the end of the day and just to be there and be supportive. She's also really smart and does particularly will make sure as well. She has a different perspective as a woman. She's very clear about issues like working from home. Like when that came up, she was just onto us every day saying, this is a big issue, but these people don't understand you know what modern situations are, Like, well what impact this will have on women in particular. And I said to her every day, yep, I know we can against it. She was like, go harder.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that she the lord down.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, she's a tough who's the Central Coasting from New South Wales?
Speaker 6: Your house?
Speaker 9: They make them up. I think the truth is that there's a little fluffy.
Speaker 5: Fur poor dog runs the house, gets whatever she wants.
Speaker 2: In a way, we are voting in the couple, you know what I mean. You talk to your partner. So I think that's great that she's putting her input in. I remember when the Obamas were running for their spot in the Oval. They promised the kids a dog at the end of the campaign, just because it's so much work. Have you you promised jo your checking a little holiday, but a jewelry.
Speaker 3: Doesn't she get a wedding?
Speaker 9: Oh look, well she gets a wedding regardless, and it might be a little bit more private if tomorrow. So so we did that. We did have to delay it effectively because of uh, you know, just concentrating on yeah, running the country, the job, Yeah, all of that. She certainly understood that. We did have a cheeky idea of because we got engaged on Valentine's Day last year, of just doing it just to a really quiet official thing in Valentine's Day this year and seeing how long it would take before people get a wedding on your We did it, but we decided her parents wouldn't be happy with it.
Speaker 1: We want a big wedding, We want the big wedding.
Speaker 9: Well, we will have a small wedding, but it will be will be really nice.
Speaker 3: That's so cute. I had the same conversation with my wife the other way.
Speaker 1: All right, elbow, it is the eve of the election. This is the last ditch effort to tell people who haven't decided why they should vote for you. In an elevator pitch. What is it that you're going to do to make this country better.
Speaker 9: We're going to give every Australian taxpayer a tax cut. We're cut twenty percent of student debt, five percent deposits for new home buyers, and build more houses one point two million of them. Will make free tape permanent. We'll deliver our cheaper childcare with our three day childcare guarantee. We'll make more things here in Australia. If you want to continue to move forward, vote labor, don't go backwards. We can't afford to do that.
Speaker 3: PM.
Speaker 5: Who are you watching with tomorrow night? Who is in your inner inner circle? And will you be watching? I asked Peter Dutton. We asked Peter Dutton yesterday he considered he wouldn't be watching the ABC coverage. I dare say you will be watching the ABC coverage.
Speaker 9: I'll be watching all of them. I don't know what this channeling of sort of American politics to bag anything to do with the public, including the public broadcasters about. I'll be switching between all of the channels. There'll be myself and Jody and my son Nathan. There'll be a couple of other people, but it'll be pretty small. It was last time. You don't want I don't think lots of people around. And yeah, we take nothing for granted. Remember twenty and nineteen there was a shock and an unexpected outcome. So we'll be working right up to six o'clock tomorrow night. I will be in Melbourne and I can confirm that oh great, And I'll be in Melbourne later today both.
Speaker 3: Clint having a Clint have an election.
Speaker 2: Party's got back of Doritos and some subsider, some cider.
Speaker 3: If you're free, Jody and the family, you welcome uop round.
Speaker 9: I'll be back in my electric tomorrow.
Speaker 7: That's very poor.
Speaker 9: If you've got something on the night.
Speaker 1: Of, I can't imagine you've got much of.
Speaker 2: Listen just before we let you go, we're going to give you a great honor this morning.
Speaker 3: Every Friday on the show, we like to.
Speaker 1: Be the greatest honor of your life.
Speaker 2: We like to play an old school banger after eight o'clock, a song that just brings this city vibe to a high for the weekend. We call it our Lights on sing Along. What would your song choice be for the banger today.
Speaker 9: And it's a sing along. There's no better sing along than Am I ever going to see your face again?
Speaker 3: By the.
Speaker 2: I did not see that one coming.
Speaker 9: I love it, and almost every one of your listeners just got the joke.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for our music program and dorming here shortly and we're like, what on.
Speaker 5: Earth are you're playing, minister, and would you like to dedicate it to anyone?
Speaker 9: You know it's obvious, hi elbow.
Speaker 2: Good luck for the weekend, mate, You've been a good sport lead up to the election.
Speaker 7: We appreciate it.
Speaker 9: No fantastic to talk with you, and I hope you still want to talk to me next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mate, anytime coming up this morning. A little bit later on we're going to be catching up with Kroshelle from selling Sunset Love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately you didn't get to chat with the No, You're going to be very impressed.
Speaker 6: I think I'm going to be very We spoke.
Speaker 3: We spoke to about being in a throutle. Oh that's right, we did well. Can I just say she might want in ye and carpet in the bathroom for the big checking see what time it is.
Speaker 5: But we spoke about piss mats we did, you'd be so proud of us.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I missed the interview. I couldn't do it and I left you two in charge.
Speaker 2: When we asked those questions we opened with now Lauren asked us to.
Speaker 12: Ask loses lips thanks to Spentley Dental Group.
Speaker 3: Everything dental under one roof. Visit e B d G dot com.
Speaker 2: Are you they are the best in the business on Spentley Dental Group. All right, Lauren's got an amazing skill in life. It's not cooking, it's lip reading.
Speaker 3: She's very good.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to give this game a rest because she's she's starting to nail.
Speaker 1: I got them all right last week.
Speaker 3: I've got some difficult ones. Same here, she's she's checking on the noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 1: So we're playing music and read your lips.
Speaker 7: Are you going to start us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll kick us off, all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're playing music really loud in hears she shouldn't be able to hear.
Speaker 3: Can you hear it? Can you here? She's she's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: That was dinner last night at her place.
Speaker 7: You know, Can I tell you the food was fantastic. The company not so good. I can't win them all, you can't have it all?
Speaker 3: What's on?
Speaker 11: I gotta get through this.
Speaker 1: I gotta get through this.
Speaker 3: Okay? Are you ready? Okay?
Speaker 1: Is Natasha Beddingfield's brother who sings this Daniel Beddy?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, okay? Focus related? Yeah yeah yeah. Hence the surname. What bloody, I'll come to think of it. What's the giveaway? Will it be Dutton the Button or Easy alban Easy?
Speaker 1: Will it be Peter Dunna or Anthony? A?
Speaker 11: Is it Anthony or Anthony?
Speaker 3: Let me google Anthony.
Speaker 2: Will it be Dutton the Button or Easy alban Easy?
Speaker 11: Will it be Met the Button or as Albaneta?
Speaker 7: Yay, very good.
Speaker 5: It's going to be tricky, Anthony. Are you ready concentrate? Nagi mahashes no caramel slicees creamy.
Speaker 11: That's a terrible stage show.
Speaker 3: No, she has a terrible It would.
Speaker 7: Be very good.
Speaker 5: Nagi Mahashi's caramel slicees creamy.
Speaker 11: Nagi Mahashi's caramel slice.
Speaker 3: It is creamy.
Speaker 2: It's delicious, No creamy, it's dreamy, creamy.
Speaker 1: Creamy, creamy caramel slices creamy.
Speaker 3: Not bad, dreamy, not bad.
Speaker 5: It's dreamy too, and it's hers.
Speaker 11: But is it her recipe?
Speaker 3: She's underlays. I love a popped up.
Speaker 11: I love my mom and dad.
Speaker 5: Oh, robs into the words.
Speaker 3: They're dead. You know that.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 3: I still love them, but they're dead.
Speaker 11: Maybe we'll try this one again. I'm going to start again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love a pop tart.
Speaker 11: I love a pop tart.
Speaker 3: She's good. He loved his mum and dad too. I did love my mum and dad. When mum and dad, you can still get popped ut chopped up.
Speaker 11: I don't like pop tarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can still get pop tarts. I swear to God you too.
Speaker 2: It's just gone nineteen past seven. Yeah, but we won't tell her that because that way she'll keep the headbones on. During the outbreak, Kroshelle, we love her. Clint and I were left with the responsibility of doing the interview.
Speaker 1: I love Kroshelle, but I was not available to this interview and I said, maybe we just don't do it, and he said, nah, leave it to us.
Speaker 3: You'll be proud.
Speaker 5: Guest is an American actress, presenter, and real estate agent.
Speaker 4: Forelle I definitely would say I'm one of the top selling agents that do you Upenheim Group.
Speaker 5: Known for her work on the hit reality show Selling Sunset, she's becoming a bit of an honorary Auzie since she started dating g Flip. Please, welcome to the show. Chrischelle stops and she joins us.
Speaker 3: Now, Richelle, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, first things first, how do I get Clint on this love triangle?
Speaker 7: I need to be in a love triangle?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 4: We allready Actually, this has all been worked out behind the scenes.
Speaker 13: You are on the next season. We've cleared it.
Speaker 2: Okay, surprise, okay, surprise.
Speaker 5: What do I need to know about being in a love triangle?
Speaker 11: If you were to.
Speaker 4: Join the show, it's basically we've got five We set them up with two different people. They're texting back and forth, just like you can would on an app. But then they picked one side and seem too movie in with and you know, as soon as you know, don't. Sometimes they like what the other person looks like, sometimes they don't. And then when they get comfortable, then we throw in the person they didn't pick into the mix.
Speaker 13: So, as you can imagine, it causes a bit of chaos.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Then I Coast the reunion, which airs on the May eighteenth, which is crazy because we have a bit of a found footage situation that gets a little steamy.
Speaker 2: See I've been married now and been with my partner for like over twenty years.
Speaker 3: Run your shelf and you're considering a love drial. No, no, no, oh, I pitched it.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, like, if LU and I broke up, now, like I freak out. Well, everyone's like hooking up on the apps and stuff, and I know my text chat wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Be great, but your chat is not great, you know.
Speaker 2: So that there there is that there's pressure to impress in messages, isn't there?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I think it's a whole nother, you know situation, because if you don't have good chat through text, you're probably not going to get to the next step.
Speaker 3: So how did you?
Speaker 11: And luckily for.
Speaker 4: You, you're not going to need that. You're going to be fine here, happily married.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We had a bit of a TIF last night. How how did you and J meet back in the day. Did you guys slide into each other's dms or did you actually meet in person?
Speaker 4: You guys may be familiar with Tones and I I was helping Tones find a house in La and Tones how to show in La, and she was opening.
Speaker 13: For Tones at the time, and so Tones introduced us in person.
Speaker 3: Right in person.
Speaker 7: Yeh see, that's nice.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask her a real estate question. Well, I've got you because we were talking about.
Speaker 7: How classes in Basarde.
Speaker 2: We were talking about something we grew up with years ago that our parents used to put in bathrooms. It was like a It was like a carpeted mat that was go around the toilet. I don't know if you guys had that the States when you were growing up, where do you sit on carpet in the bathroom?
Speaker 4: They would sell it as like a set and would all be like, you're still together.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know exactly what.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 13: I love a nice cushy place to put your feet when you're stepping.
Speaker 4: Out of the shower of the bath, but around the toilet feels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd be a want.
Speaker 4: That constantly clean and mopped, and you can't really see it if it's carpet.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I don't trust it.
Speaker 2: You and you and g aren't like my snooty auntie that we used to visit when we're growing up, she should make us take our shoes off to walk into the house.
Speaker 3: Your shoes on, shoes off house.
Speaker 13: Oh I don't like that either. A lot of times my shoes go with the whole outfit. Be asked to take my.
Speaker 11: Shoes off, of course.
Speaker 5: And and just while we've got you, I've got to ask you about Collingwood. Yeah, the Magpies. Now you clearly are starting to love our great game. I mean, what, what are your impressions of a Collingwood fan, because they're not they're not the classiest of fans. Jason as a Collingwood fan.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, So what I've gathered is it's kind of like the equivalent of the Raiders fans American football.
Speaker 13: So they're very passionate.
Speaker 4: And you know, I've married into a family that couldn't be more passionate about Collingwood.
Speaker 13: So I have no choice in which team I root for.
Speaker 4: And I have to say, you know, I always I love when people are super passionate, So I don't know, you know, it's different. I'm not Australian, but I can see what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 13: But I didn't live it, so I just say.
Speaker 2: Go Callingwood, Chrishelle, I can guarantee you were the only Collingwood fan that's worrying about matching their shoes to their outfit.
Speaker 5: The only the only Collingwood fan with shoes.
Speaker 2: He laive us a line, Clint down a Way, Hi Love Triangle. It is streaming now only on stand brand new episodes every Sunday.
Speaker 3: Christia.
Speaker 2: We love catching up, we love having you on the air with us, and we love you spending hockey time here in Australia.
Speaker 3: You want about stamp well.
Speaker 11: I hope to be back soon.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Guys, Hi, guess Hey Clinton.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 7: When you guys go to catch.
Speaker 1: A bus, oh well you've perked.
Speaker 7: I'm a man of the people.
Speaker 1: You catch a bus to the plane at the airport from the lounge, that's the only time you catch a bus.
Speaker 3: I will tell you.
Speaker 5: I come on. I quart a bus when the train was not working because I train from Burnley to the city and it was it was out of action, so I did board a bus with my fellow passengers.
Speaker 3: Have a listen to the voice quarters.
Speaker 7: Well okay, sorry, when was to quarter bus?
Speaker 1: I was on a party bus last weekend, the cocktail bus.
Speaker 3: I did a minibus.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, I prefer to take it oneery personally.
Speaker 5: Something's happening in minibus bus drivers are ignoring, it seems, passengers who are huddled at a bus stop.
Speaker 3: Do you know why you haler.
Speaker 6: Hail to the bus drivers?
Speaker 3: Driver?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 7: Clearly people didn't learn the song in school. Melbournie.
Speaker 5: I think they're so good that they don't have to hail the bus. If they're standing at a bus stop, the bus is just going to automatically stops a hail to the bus driver.
Speaker 2: I grew up on the mean streets of Queensland and I caught the bus every day to school. As the bus comes around the corner, just put your hand out and then they know that, oh you're waiting for this bus.
Speaker 1: So what did they think? You were just there playing?
Speaker 3: No, but several several buses go past. That's why they got the numbers on the front. You sit there and got.
Speaker 5: Things are getting really heated online. Is hailing a bus not a thing? One user asked, are about ten to twelve different bus routes that go along these roads. They can't afford to stop at every stop just to be ignored.
Speaker 3: Said another. It's true though, that slow down like.
Speaker 1: An episode of Thomas the Tanking. You kind of like the fuck controller controller, not the fun control.
Speaker 5: I must admit I thought, if he's standing at a bus stop the bus stops.
Speaker 3: No, because think about it.
Speaker 2: If the bus stops at three different stops, right and no one's getting on, that's slowing things down.
Speaker 1: On a tram, you still exactly to push the ding to get off.
Speaker 6: Just stops every stop.
Speaker 7: No, you've got to pull the cord.
Speaker 6: No, I've only been on one tram recent times, and I didn't push.
Speaker 3: The restaurant tram.
Speaker 5: Oh, that that's never that's that's done.
Speaker 1: I've never done it.
Speaker 7: I think it's done. The restaurant, it's done.
Speaker 1: Restaurant, I think.
Speaker 3: That's r ip. What about the people that d on it?
Speaker 1: Apparently the food was amazing on the tram restaurant, the.
Speaker 5: Colonial tramcar restaurant. Should we bring it back?
Speaker 1: Should we be done?
Speaker 3: Let's go again? It looks guys, we must go.
Speaker 5: We're going to Okay, let's do a show from the guard. But back to the bus v. Tram situation. Do you have to hail a tram?
Speaker 1: No? If you're standing there, they stopped.
Speaker 5: Why do you have to Why do you have to hail a bus bus but not a train?
Speaker 1: Trams are stopping on stations. I think buses should be stopping.
Speaker 3: Remember that song our work under.
Speaker 1: Bush's Fallen in Love, which is kind of the same.
Speaker 3: We're only talking about this funny Friday and only talking about.
Speaker 2: Buses a couple of days, a couple of weeks ago. Do you remember we said give us a call if you are listening on a bus. We got this call Alisha, Are you on a bus?
Speaker 1: Yes, Alisha the Mexican music, She's on a bus. What's your route?
Speaker 14: Number one airport?
Speaker 3: Thanks, that's right, she was listening to us.
Speaker 1: That's a long bus trip from Melbourne Airport to Frankston.
Speaker 5: Bachelor Girl was working.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: Not are you on a bus again?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: But if you are in a bus, stop, If you are in a bus and you're listening to us, give us a ring.
Speaker 3: But thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: If you're on a bus, you can ring us anytime.
Speaker 2: Where are you listening to the show right now? And I want random place, not just in the.
Speaker 1: Car, train tram.
Speaker 2: Train, tram. Maybe you're surgeon you're getting you're scrubbing up?
Speaker 1: Please no, actually focus on the surgery.
Speaker 3: Please listening to the show. You got an ear pod in?
Speaker 1: Are you inwhere else? Could you be a truck interest?
Speaker 7: Are you having a massage?
Speaker 1: If you're listening to us while you're having a massage, you got to get real, bra, it's.
Speaker 7: Relaxing, I say no, it's not.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number random places a gym?
Speaker 3: You are listening to it?
Speaker 1: Are you running on the treadmill listening to us?
Speaker 3: In return? I've got turned dollar crocs maoucheres up for grouse?
Speaker 7: Can you play a girl?
Speaker 1: Play as in crocs?
Speaker 3: Is in? Yep, we'll chuck in some jibets.
Speaker 5: Actually, girl, just a little bit please, I love.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Where is the most random place you are listening to us? We will come back with Bachelor Girl and your calls next.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do it again?
Speaker 3: Actually girl, I got year by Lane and clint On backing vocals.
Speaker 1: Suld I want to do it again?
Speaker 3: T you dok gen Z our twelve year old producer. She wouldn't know that one, Oh yes she would. You've heard a Bachelor Girl right, Okay.
Speaker 6: It was just a sparkle in her father's eye when that song came out.
Speaker 7: You was it?
Speaker 1: Pop Quiz nineteen No, no, no, I'm going to guess nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 5: The top ten hitting Australia and New Zealand' only top ten thirty in Sweden has to be Eurovision.
Speaker 2: Cheers Molly, Hey, still to come your chance to win five thousand dollars And the PM is calling through after eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: Because we are talking about Bachelor Girl and where are they now?
Speaker 2: I was going to say, let's give the PM the option to pick today's lights on single.
Speaker 1: I think he would have picked Bachelor Girl, but we've peaked early.
Speaker 3: We'll tell him sorry, that one's out.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're asking murder on the dance floor? Still available?
Speaker 2: Where are you listening to us right now? We're looking for the most random place we can get. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 3: Adam, good morning, good morning, good morning. Where are you listening? In a tractor in Yay?
Speaker 6: In a tractor in Yay?
Speaker 1: What sort of track tour are we driving?
Speaker 5: A blue one New Holland?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my favorite? Are you lifting your halland what are you doing in the tractor. Are you sewing planning?
Speaker 7: He's sewing planning?
Speaker 1: What did you think of our rendition of Bachelor Girl? How did you sound in the tractor?
Speaker 7: Quite good?
Speaker 11: Loved?
Speaker 7: Good on you, Adam?
Speaker 5: When when your name comes up on the screen it says Adam, and where you're where you're calling from?
Speaker 7: And the produce have written, yea is in.
Speaker 11: Y Adam, Adam.
Speaker 2: I'm going to check your turned a little of crocks about you, mate for join us on the yeair let's.
Speaker 1: You might need. I don't know if they're safe in a tractor.
Speaker 2: We'll get the steel cap crock Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and do a steel cap croc probably.
Speaker 1: Annette, Good morning and.
Speaker 3: Hello, worry about to you're listening to us?
Speaker 14: I think to you from the toilet.
Speaker 1: Number one is the number.
Speaker 14: Two, number two?
Speaker 3: If anything's going to happen, What do you think about you?
Speaker 1: Do you like that song?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Very Luck in there and make sure you wash your hands in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck in there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you need a bit of lu like do you wow?
Speaker 3: You had a lot of pastor at Laurence last time.
Speaker 7: A lot of gluten.
Speaker 3: Good luck in there, Clint Lynn, Hello, good morning morning.
Speaker 7: Where on Earth are you listening to us?
Speaker 14: Oh gosh, I'm on a mobility on the fellowine beautiful bellowy whale trail heading up to my studio.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's a mobility.
Speaker 3: You must be flying so fast because the wind it's quite hard.
Speaker 1: Have you got headphones in or how are you listening?
Speaker 4: You got to.
Speaker 14: I've got your bluetooth through my hearing and six points ago car for that song by being Bills very yeah, oh good. I was pushed by the cow. But I've got another couple of weeks from the.
Speaker 1: Spooter, weeks on the schooner. So did you think Clint's and Trains was a good? So bad?
Speaker 7: Say?
Speaker 6: She liked it or she liked you.
Speaker 14: Very Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope, I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 9: Lyn?
Speaker 6: Yeah, rest up, only a few more weeks on.
Speaker 7: The stupid given your props.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's Lynn going to her art studio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to hook me in up with Turned the Dollar Crocs about you? Okay, no, no, no, that will go.
Speaker 1: Well on the anything else.
Speaker 3: We'll have a good daily, have a good day.
Speaker 6: I'd like to talk to Lean again.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. Can take it off just one let's get it. Let's takeo. Bye bye, Lenny, Bye Darling.
Speaker 1: Oh but Darling, no, I want to know what's about? What are you painting or sculptures or clay.
Speaker 14: I'm an in house artist for Artisans Australia and I have a current exhibition. Follow it coition until.
Speaker 1: But there you go, artist, go in for another question? You no, no, no, he's turned. You don't allow the mute people and Jason, we've had this discussion.
Speaker 3: Well, don't ask stupid question. We need it.
Speaker 1: No excuse me, no such thing as a stupid question.
Speaker 3: It's early eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: It's not like we've got the pro Minister older anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry about the way Anthony Abernezy. We're talking to Lynn who said.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne every day at eight o'clock. We give you a chance. I when five thousand dollars the PM about to call through. But first, so more.
Speaker 1: Importantly, Johnny from Preston, that's who we want to talk to.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning Johnny.
Speaker 6: For the weekend.
Speaker 3: Bro oh well, my girlfriend and sister mum driving them all around for my cousin's bridal party.
Speaker 1: So all day Saturday, all day do you mean Hen's Party?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this one's the Bridal party.
Speaker 1: The Hens is a bit later like the bridle In, like the the Bridal tea or what do they call it?
Speaker 3: They do the games and different stuff, so.
Speaker 1: What they do that Sometimes you do a kitchen tea, which is a bit more like I didn't someone, but it's a bit more like family and and.
Speaker 3: Oh right, I thought he's driving the Hens. I was like, good luck to you, Johnny a few months. Will what a guy if I.
Speaker 1: Say I've got a Hens party? Pauls that right, I'm leaving the state absolutely. I'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I think girls are much use on Hens parties than boys are on Bucks.
Speaker 7: I think I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Spare me, Johnny. I've had enough of you from my experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the same thing. I'm the same Just you know, lads are just going.
Speaker 1: Out for I don't carry on to say that sentence. Again.
Speaker 3: Girls are much worse out on Hen's nights than boys are on Bucks nights.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're way more fun, more rowdy drink.
Speaker 6: Maybe we are moll rowdy.
Speaker 2: All right, Johnny, you want to play for five k five thousand dollars right.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple. You will hear a question, you will hear a three to two one. You must answer in that three seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you don't know, guest Johnny, Yeah, yeah, yeah, clink, guest, clink, guest, And he got it right.
Speaker 6: I guess and I got it wrong, Johnny.
Speaker 3: For five thousand dollars, which country is home to the longest rail line in the world?
Speaker 14: Three two Australia one.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what I guess.
Speaker 3: At least you guessed it was actually Russia. Russia makes sense.
Speaker 1: I thought it would have been astraight like, well, but can't go don't go from Sydney to Perth or something some such things.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Russia, No, Russia, Rushia. You think about how big Russia they've got on one side to the other. Probably got to loop the loop in there a tunnel. Hey, Johnny, you're not going to go away empty handed. We're going to check your twoun dollar crocks about you.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, Thanks guys, Good.
Speaker 1: Johnny, Johnny or gooding croc Good luck with the girls at the bridal shower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jason, Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good?
Speaker 1: Follow them on the socials