Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Nogee, well, good morning everybody and happy Forrada.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne. It's gonna be spark today. It's gonna be cracking Thursday.
Speaker 1: I just remember what if your weekend weekend one more day than three days off and you know.
Speaker 5: What, Melbourne sort of feels like it's kicking off today, the first day of the Australian Grand Prix, and.
Speaker 4: People are out and about. The roads are busy.
Speaker 3: Early in the Lauren they are in fancy dress costume and they are already lined up at Albert Park.
Speaker 1: We just saw some vision come through to the Nova news room of lines and lines of people in the F one paddick waiting for signatures.
Speaker 3: Already there's a man dressed as a giant banana. Why, I don't know. I'm gathering one of the drivers as a ban One of the drivers might like bananas.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe Mario Kut maybe it's.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've seen the drivers are out and about. Lewis Hamilton. Did you see the chaos yesterday when he made an appearance.
Speaker 3: I'm in Lulu Lemon, sorry with scorn last night in.
Speaker 5: I hope I might see Lewis Hamilton and nice Lulu Lemon leggings.
Speaker 2: What was he doing with Mexican Max presented him in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: He's going to play for the next week.
Speaker 4: Players stop doing that. Every time someone love it.
Speaker 3: I secretly love it. Oh, Shearon got a few when he was the Phoenix.
Speaker 4: We're down there with stand there and hold it well.
Speaker 1: It's also a celebration of all things forty today because after what feels like an eternity since last year's Grand I know when the Lions lifted the cap, I.
Speaker 4: Just don't just let the Grand Prix have one.
Speaker 1: And I am celebrating with a retro Melbourne T shirt that makes me look full nuffy.
Speaker 4: You look like an absolute Darrow.
Speaker 3: I do, thank you so much, and you look like.
Speaker 5: A full So I'm rattled because I've walked in you look like a complete Darrow.
Speaker 4: And Jason's got.
Speaker 5: A new jump hoodie and I said to him, you have little to no variation in what you wear, and this one it's new.
Speaker 2: Someone new that hasn't been on. No, it hasn't been on. That straight out of the packet.
Speaker 5: He's got fluffy on the inside. How good is a new jumper. Let me see if it's full fluffy.
Speaker 6: It's fluffy, but it thin.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like a fine fluff. It's a fine fluff. I'm killed with that. It's a summer jumper, yes, because I don't like anything too heavy. It's a summer sweater. That's perfect.
Speaker 3: Anything too heavy. I'm gonna go shirt twenty.
Speaker 4: Six degrees today, Melbourne. Let's do it. It's a twenty six get amongst it.
Speaker 3: No, what's tomorrow?
Speaker 5: It has been upgraded and this morning I felt how Jason it's going to be twenty five tomorrow and he wants to wear a suit because we're going on a family house tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Now, do you want to introduce us to your friends?
Speaker 4: Oh, let's play a song and then I'll introduce you to my friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh yeah, we've got a new addition to the team.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I bought a friend fresh from Japan.
Speaker 3: I thought I had some chest here from the.
Speaker 4: Jungle, fresh from the jungle.
Speaker 3: We have a brand new friend joining the show. We're going to introduce you to him next Melbourne. All right, Formula one tickets coming up? Good. The Stearn's going to join us and we're talking a little tea. Let's go. Good morning Melbourne, Zara Larson there at eight past six. Welcome to your Thursday, which we are treating like a Friday. This is Nomber one hundred. We've got footy back tonight, blues taken on the Swanees at the SCG. Not only that Formula one. So you just saw the nuffies on the TV. They were already lined up.
Speaker 4: But oh that's amazing. It's gorond pre Day today.
Speaker 5: Well it begins today and so it's a long weekend, but I think it's sort of an official four day long weekends.
Speaker 3: What goes around today?
Speaker 1: How it's like a support category the F three I think maybe and maybe the V eight supercars.
Speaker 4: That's a guess. Why don't I just find out and actually tell people what's happening?
Speaker 3: You sure? It was a guest? What gave that?
Speaker 4: We've got tickets for today? We got any tickets left floating around? We had a heap. We've got we want to go today?
Speaker 3: The button we got some they don't want to Toteen.
Speaker 5: Twenty four ten. If you want to head out to the Grand Prix today, we've got some tickets.
Speaker 3: I'd hate for them to medium.
Speaker 5: You can hit the button for anyone that would like to go to the Grand Prix today.
Speaker 1: Please there we got to okay, right, we got you know, there's no need to be pass So there's the there's the Porsche Carrera Cup practice which happens at ten to fifteen Supercars practice.
Speaker 3: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 4: There's then there's qualifying. Then Formula two's out there today, close, yeah, going on.
Speaker 5: Then there's the actual qualifying race for supercars. Heaps happening, Formula three gloves right, you're right.
Speaker 3: What about the food area that's in full sweet.
Speaker 4: That's the phones yone wants to go on a thirst day?
Speaker 3: Absolutely as a vibe. There are they calling for the Racotta Festival.
Speaker 4: Sorry, the Porsche Caurera Cup, the actual races today.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cool? Now?
Speaker 5: The F one drivers there's a demonstration. I think that they do the They all do appearances. Oscar Piastre will be out there tonight six forty to six fifty. There is an Oscar Piastre Orlando Norris on the main stage. Happened to run through the rest of the schedule for the rest of the week.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four. Ten is our number. If you want to win your way to the Grand Flat.
Speaker 4: Great four days out there, any day is wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got the Golden tickets coming up after seven, but if you want to head out today, give us a call. Sandra.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Good morning, Hi guys.
Speaker 3: I'm some Albert Park action today, do we.
Speaker 4: I would love some Albert Park actions today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go and see oscar.
Speaker 4: Tickets to yours. Go and enjoy yourself.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: Let's start to the day.
Speaker 5: Were you supposed to go to work and you've just derailed that? Or have you got the day off?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Basically I'm going to have to call in sick.
Speaker 3: I think you sounds six.
Speaker 2: By the second.
Speaker 8: Yeah, really sick, guys, really sick.
Speaker 3: Pray for Sandra Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It's it's great out there because you can go and like wander rounds different things, and then there's like food stores, restaurants.
Speaker 4: I mean that's right up your exactly what I saw this.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's doing it. It's like a steak and chips and a cup. Did you say thatak and chips in a car like a.
Speaker 4: Bougie box and it's got like sliced steak and fresh.
Speaker 3: Sort of contiment. Steak and chips in a cup, but the Formula one.
Speaker 4: Player because we're going tomorrow and need some sort of sauce.
Speaker 2: It sounds a bit dry.
Speaker 3: It'd be like, have a nice.
Speaker 1: Chim chury, chimmy cheery, little chimmy cheery, like a little what.
Speaker 3: About that, girl?
Speaker 4: I'm not a chimney jury girl.
Speaker 3: Chimmy chew.
Speaker 2: What's that stupid name it is?
Speaker 3: But it's love.
Speaker 2: What about yellow tops sauce? That's exactly what you need.
Speaker 4: Little We've got more tickets.
Speaker 3: More raws. Rory.
Speaker 1: You want to come on to the Grand Prix today when I finished, I'll be there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, go in the rv O man. That's been the rights of all right, we'll send that. We'll send you a couple of tickets for today.
Speaker 3: Cheer so I appreciate it, the.
Speaker 4: Steaking trips than.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever used the internet?
Speaker 5: Also, I'd like to introduce you all to my new moral support Monkey. Now you all know I've been obsessed with punch the monkeys.
Speaker 1: Swear to God, if they don't stop bullying that little monkey and his stuffed toy, I am going to fly over there and take care of him myself. What are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm looking up place to Japan.
Speaker 3: You have to save the baby monkey called Chapan.
Speaker 9: My save fries and I would beat the shot and that those big monkeys and gorillas, that's being the little one ask God and has poured at the shady beer.
Speaker 5: God love them, so punch the monkey. I don't have an update on Punch. He's still in my algorithm though, but my moral support monkey has arrived.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: You know the toy he carries around and he thinks is his mother. I now have one and Clint it's the I k a monkey which you cannot get.
Speaker 4: You can't get it, can't get anything.
Speaker 2: I visited in Ike last week to try and get.
Speaker 4: Can't get them.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 5: When you love the monkey as much as I do, the monkey will come to you.
Speaker 3: Do you well, you still have to order it. Do you think the moment's gone? Are you what? Are you really killing her?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, it's Do you think the monkey is dead?
Speaker 3: It's very cute. No no, no no. I think I think Punch is alive. But I just think.
Speaker 5: Last week's news such a breaking news.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 4: When you follow a story, you should follow it through.
Speaker 3: You've got no idea how hard I'm going to clink steak and chips.
Speaker 2: Lauren Phillips is behind a trend? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you could have wore that and gone to Glamor on the Grid last night.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't going to Glamor on the Grid last night. I was too tired.
Speaker 3: As Clint says, it's Melbourne's Movers and Shake.
Speaker 1: Yes, the theme last night was precious metal. I believe what That's nice?
Speaker 3: Not so you'd rock up in copper copper. Copper's not pressures, I don't think. Is it depending on who's wearing it? Okay?
Speaker 5: Can we go back to punch the Monkey. I don't have an update, but I've got my moral support monkey. That's all I want to say. And it's quite cozy and Clint, if you need moral support, you can borrow my moral support monkey whenever you like. Jase can't though, because he thinks it's Yesterday's No, No, it's.
Speaker 3: It's there's currency.
Speaker 4: Jason's watching food videos. We've lost him.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Have you seen what else they have there? Like a hollowed out baggette and then they fill it with meat balls.
Speaker 5: The food looks amazing it's beautiful. It's all the different the steak and chips and what does it.
Speaker 4: Say on it?
Speaker 2: Madelines and then you shake it up.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: No, that looks amazing, right. Can we call them and get.
Speaker 3: Some steak and chips please?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're just right next to the Albert Park. If you've got any tickets, what times it open? Send jen Z you can go and get them and bring them out.
Speaker 3: And I'll have DAYK and chip.
Speaker 4: You can take Punch the Monkey's Friendly?
Speaker 2: Where this is an uncouth show, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Today's Today is going to be a loose one. Are we sampling Melbourne's best hop ship today?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: We are too? Yes? So much?
Speaker 5: Men's wrong with us listening?
Speaker 3: Georgia, good morning la.
Speaker 4: Are you going? Do you like Punch the Monkey?
Speaker 3: Or do you want to go to Albert Park? I'd love to go to the Record of Festival. Take it to yours, guys. KO has got you covered every qualifying session and race live and ad break free during the racing of the Rep Coast Supercars Championship, Formula One and Moto GP. Jess Yates is here to talk about it all happy if one week?
Speaker 4: Yes, good morning, Happy.
Speaker 9: If one week fever is hit town, how good is it?
Speaker 4: It's pumping in Jess. I think the biggest question for all of us here in Melbourne, because we are proud Melbourny ands is can Oscar do it? How is the McLaren looking.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't it just be wonderful to see him win not only the first race of the season, but he's home Grand Prix one.
Speaker 9: Hundred percent that would be the best way to kick off season twenty twenty six in Formula One. The simple answer is absolutely he can win this weekend. Hopefully fingers crossed we don't have any rain because that upset the apple cart last year he.
Speaker 4: Was running second shock.
Speaker 9: We're chasing Downlando Norris and that range has caused so much havoc for everyone. So I don't think we've seen quite the pace we're expecting to see from the mcl forty from testing, but I think he's in a really good position to go after it this weekend.
Speaker 1: The second biggest question everybody is asking in Melbourne, will Kim Kardashian make an appearance at Albert Park.
Speaker 4: We could only hope.
Speaker 3: I love that question came from you.
Speaker 7: Aillion dollar question.
Speaker 1: I'm the sport guy because of course she's dated. It meant to be dating Lewis now right.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 9: So I caught up with my very good friend David Croft, who is Formula one crafty last night. He's a Hollywood star now, so if anyone's going to know, it's him, and he had nothing for me, he couldn't confirm or deny.
Speaker 4: So we're going to have to wait and see.
Speaker 9: But how good would it be if we saw Kimmy k up there with the check and flag.
Speaker 5: Well we'll know because Kimmy are will be arriving in Melbourne. She's not going to be jumping on a countess. Oh the Cartosin's all on their own planes.
Speaker 4: It's just like pink on the entire serious If Kimmierre arrives, will know that, oh the queen isn't There will be more than one queen in the village. Put it that way. The whole world is going to melt if she turns up.
Speaker 5: Also, Jess, there's been a lot of talk about Aston Martin. What's happening? Are they going to even start the race? We're going to see them on the grid.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's been the buzz in the paddock at the moment they might start, but will they finish? Who knows at this point. I mean, I think what's really tricky for them too is that they had a lot of stuff coming out of the Middle East and Europe and with all the international travel restrictions, it's put everything back.
Speaker 4: Are they going to have enough parts?
Speaker 9: Have they been able to actually get on top of this engine issue for them since testing?
Speaker 4: So and see has everything arrived from the Middle East, because there was some like you know, earlier in the week, it was like the Melbourne Grand Prix might not actually happened.
Speaker 3: I saw Lando down a repco just stuck it like stacking up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the drivers are here, but there's been some issues getting parts out because they've all been testing in the Middle East.
Speaker 6: That's true, That's right.
Speaker 4: I think it's really tricky.
Speaker 9: There are a lot of people that were in the Middle East off the back of that that then had to somehow make their way back to Europe and for a lot of them, some of them have can some of the big weeks at Formula One have actually canceled the trip down on it because by the time they got here they were going to have to turn around and go again. So I think it's going to be tricky, and I don't think we'll really quite know until we get on track later in the week, but it's going to be one of the big stories.
Speaker 3: Every qualifying session and race live ad break three during the racing of the rep COO Supercast Championship of Course, Formula One and Moto GP. Jesse Yates and Ko thanks your time, enjoyed the weekend.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, see your track side see that. Thanks Jason Lawrence. Make a switch.
Speaker 3: Switch your chance to drop a thousand bucks of cogon and they've got everything as well, whether it's a little dice and you need at home look hair straight now, I love a gadget.
Speaker 5: I need a new dice and hairdryal Yeah, mine exploded if something happened to it, it didn't explode it like it dies. It was one of the og ones and I've gone back to the original head drying.
Speaker 4: It's so heavy compared to the.
Speaker 3: Little weak arms. Can't hold that look. I'll tell you what. Thanks to Cogan's Money Rewards credit card. This is great how this works. We've all got a box in front of us, only one of us has the Money Rewards Credit card by Cogan in there checking my box.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, why don't go early on the box? Just patience, Jason, what do you want? It's your show too, because you're here too.
Speaker 3: Not again. If you can work out who has the credit card in there, you will win the thousand dollars to drop a Cogain.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is this is the third day that I've had. I've had the loot in the box. I've got the third day.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know how because it's actually in my box. The credit card is in my box, and it is navy and white.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where you're wrong, because.
Speaker 4: And the expiry is it is white and red.
Speaker 3: So I know because it's in svant it is a white and red car, and it.
Speaker 4: Is because blue and white.
Speaker 3: Blue and white is not the colors. So you've been caught out. You've been caught out. It's red and white the cogin colors.
Speaker 2: Also, you get at least three years of a Knicks borry day.
Speaker 3: So you stuff.
Speaker 5: That's actually maybe I've actually got a credit card with mine, not the one the person wins. I'm going to read out that it's actually someone's credit card.
Speaker 4: I'll read the numbers.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, right, no, I can't because it's someone's credit card, and then I'll get in trouble.
Speaker 3: All right, Lenny, welcome to the show. Hello, Hey, how are we are? Good? Hey? Lenny? All right, Lenny?
Speaker 4: Do you want a thousand bucks? Mate?
Speaker 10: Oh? I would love a thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: That decision don't sound gullible?
Speaker 1: So no, I'm I'm ready for today.
Speaker 3: Okay, listening, Clint. If this is you today, I'm not going to be happy. Three days in a row would be crazy. It won't be Clint, mate, it is me. I'm telling you I'm not going to oversell it. I'm just telling you straight up. Once I would lie to you. Lenny, you've liked it all the time, the weather.
Speaker 4: Look, come on, Lauren, you've done it, Lenny. Lenny and I couldn't read the numbers out because it's our producer, Brodie's actual credit card.
Speaker 3: Out. Thank you very much. Come on your way if I get a pen about to read out the numbers. Cogan Switch Week deals are on all right now. I get revenge on your overpriced providers with unmissible deals on mobile, internet, energy and more. Head the Coogan dot com and Switch Today.
Speaker 4: Lenny, what are you going to buy. Brother.
Speaker 7: Oh look, I'm actually not sure I could get a lot with a thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have to look into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a long weekend, brother, it.
Speaker 3: Is, it is.
Speaker 1: I've got plenty of time to look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do have plenty of time to look.
Speaker 2: Where are you on the job today?
Speaker 3: We're going down to Standringham today.
Speaker 4: Are you're an apprentice?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I am first of your apprentice, very new.
Speaker 4: Apprentice, sparky apprentice Sparky.
Speaker 3: That's right taking the boss here is Lenny. I am with one of the bosses. Yeah, yeah, I just cough two coughs for yes, one cough for no. Is he a good boss? Two cops for yes? One coffin note? Is he a good boss?
Speaker 4: Good boss?
Speaker 6: Boss?
Speaker 1: Goodness, I've got a sense a lot I need putting up, Lennie, can you cnick around it?
Speaker 3: Come on help me out? I don't know to cos hey. Yeah, we will play again this time tomorrow. It's just gone seventeen to seven. Good morning, Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing it. Thanks so mates, and shall ready express footy back tonight.
Speaker 1: It is, but we'll be missing someone pretty special. I want to take a moment to pay tribute to somebody that I grew up listening to.
Speaker 3: Lauren, you would have grown up.
Speaker 1: Listening to this golden voice of footy as well, Dennis Comedie, who passed away yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was very, very sad news.
Speaker 5: His voice is something synonymous with foody and you're right, I remember as a kid sitting by the fire in my family home listening to him called footy games on a Friday, one of my fa family's favorite things today.
Speaker 3: Was he was it public knowledge he was sick or was it? Well?
Speaker 1: From he retired in twenty twenty one after twenty twenty one Grand Final and sort of slipped into retirement and I hadn't really heard much about him, so it was quite a surprise. And look at seventy four years of age I think he was. It's quite young, really it is now to pass away. He's great mate. Bruce McAvaney, who spent so much time in the commentary box alongside him both at Olympic Games and at AFL matches, paid tribute to him yesterday. But it's not so much to the commentary it's a way he used to craft his commentary and some of the Cametti isms that he's famous for.
Speaker 2: Here are just a few finds it on the.
Speaker 3: Grounds he carried for it.
Speaker 2: No Wilson, like a cork in the ocean over his heads.
Speaker 11: Came up, behome in like a librarian heard him. Don't surprised everybody.
Speaker 2: Else in the library.
Speaker 11: And shadow Obama went tenkin bowling last week and scored thirty seven the seven frames. I just hope the future of the free world is never decided by a bowler.
Speaker 3: That's solid. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 1: The last time we heard him was actually at the twenty twenty one COVID Grand Final, to which my Demons won. They beat the Bulldogs on that very famous night, and he was in the commentary box alongside a few younger commentators in the triple m commentary box. And what was really nice is that he actually they gave him the chance to call the last play or the last moment, the last second as the Grand Final, knowing it was going to be it was going to be his last, but he as you're about to he he politely declined, wanting instead to focus on the future, which was you know, a real hallmarkt.
Speaker 5: He handed it over to the younger commentator in the final moments of his last game.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 11: It goes down towards half forward. There's a minute thirty to go. I'm lucky. This is your time away. You go, you'll bring it home. Come on, Lucky, last time dad, don't Lucky, Please.
Speaker 3: Hang on bys It's a moment.
Speaker 11: Don't fight, all right, that's Nicole.
Speaker 3: I'm not going.
Speaker 4: What a wonderful man.
Speaker 1: We'll miss the voice, and I know there's a lot of people both at Channel seven and our friends at Triple M who will miss miss him as well. He was seventy six years of age.
Speaker 3: It is just go on five to seven, we'll check your round the work, latest in news next here on nover. Well, good morning Melbourne and welcome f one Thursday.
Speaker 4: It is let's Melbourne. Let's go.
Speaker 5: There's a buzz in the air. Melbourne's pumping. Look if you're not into Formula one, there's the footy that's back. It's Moomber. We're coming into a long weekend. It's twenty six degrees. Melbourne has never been better.
Speaker 3: It's Melbourn's.
Speaker 2: It is the I'm real, isn't it best?
Speaker 3: City in the world and we are here for coming up in the next thirty minutes. Your chance to win you wait to the Formula One. I am talking tickets to Sunday. Sunday is race day. Race Day is Sunday. Excited, So your chance to win tickets to race day plus a VIP package up for grabs.
Speaker 4: We're could be walking through the paddic club.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the actual drivers.
Speaker 2: All the characters like Gunter Steiner. He's joining later.
Speaker 5: Yes, when he comes in, we'll ask him. What happens in the paddic club, get all the tea, what's going on the ins and out?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? Gunter? Was there last night at Glamour on the Grid? He might have been because it's full of Melbourne's movers and shakers.
Speaker 4: Sorry, are you doing an entertainment report?
Speaker 2: Clint coming out to Where.
Speaker 4: Are you going to hear it first?
Speaker 3: Clint coming up next? We're talking Glamour on the Grid, all your favorite stars in the red carpet. This is Taylor. Welcome to F one Thursday track site, Albert Park. A lot of people down there already.
Speaker 4: People are there. What are they doing there now?
Speaker 3: Dressed up as giant is waiting to meet the drivers.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten. Are you down there and listening? I'd love to know what's happening at Albert Park right now?
Speaker 7: What that?
Speaker 4: How are you doing there so early? Gates eight am or something?
Speaker 3: I think I think they're just after nine?
Speaker 4: Yea wow?
Speaker 3: Going to Staina is in after eighteen joining us shortly.
Speaker 5: But let's talk Glennor on the greed at our park was sparkling last night. There was a black tied dinner, which not a dinner, cock top party. People are throwing their toys out because this year they cut the guest list from.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred to five hundred. Can you believe it?
Speaker 5: People are not happy that they didn't get invited. Did you get invited?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Did you get invited?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: I also got invited, but none of us went.
Speaker 3: Wednesdays hard. Wednesday is a bit of a DT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wednesdays dictates.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess Thursday is a bit easier than Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Thursday, you can get through Friday.
Speaker 4: Love seeing the people in their ball gowns glamoral. Well, so Clint, it's time for you to do what you do best.
Speaker 3: Told me one hundred. That's right, Okay, our very own Dickie Wilcome now.
Speaker 5: The sea through dress, the naked dress property.
Speaker 4: Who have we got there?
Speaker 1: We got Collingwood Royalty and his princess fiance Josh and Anse Dallons.
Speaker 2: Geez, don't they look remarkable?
Speaker 4: They are a good looking couples.
Speaker 3: Stellar magazine the other day looking the goods as well.
Speaker 5: He's he's right in that suit well black and white, you see.
Speaker 1: And Analse is wearing some form of as you say, see through mesh type number.
Speaker 4: A naked dress. She looks with.
Speaker 1: A choker thing on the around the next, not a choker chains, not a cha what's that called a choker thing?
Speaker 4: It's like a neck, like a turtlenecks.
Speaker 3: Just she's walking her down the street.
Speaker 4: The Collingwood Magpiethons would be froffing at.
Speaker 3: That, all right.
Speaker 2: Next up, Nick, Oh, this is Taylor Harris.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Taylor Harris is a former AFL W player Premiership player with Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Now she's wearing some form of it looks like off to the wrestling.
Speaker 3: She's got flames.
Speaker 4: It's a suit. It's a half half suit, a yellow. She played for Richmond.
Speaker 3: No, she plays in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: It looks very Richmond esque. It's black and yellow half half.
Speaker 5: She's got the disco ball crop top because the theme was.
Speaker 2: And Precious Metals.
Speaker 3: Sixty six.
Speaker 4: This is what I love about the Grand Prix. Can wear whatever you want all right.
Speaker 1: Next, Oh my god, it's this is a statement in a revenge dress and it's the revenge girl herself, Jules Neil. That is a revenge dress, former Whiffyckey Neil.
Speaker 3: And she looks a million bucks.
Speaker 2: So she got invited.
Speaker 5: So now they're stress is quite a thing. Like many celebrities have stepped out in a revenge.
Speaker 4: Dress post breakup.
Speaker 5: Can I remember Princess Sign when she broke up with Prince Charles and the first time she went to that black tie dinner, she had that dress.
Speaker 4: That's where the name the revenge.
Speaker 3: Do you have a revenge? Revenge tracks it?
Speaker 5: Pats okay, thanks Clint, No, I like Pete I was. I went through a glamor stage after my breakup and then I got happy and started break putradio.
Speaker 4: But you suit, I had I have a revenge body. When we lost our.
Speaker 3: Jobs, we both had revenge.
Speaker 5: We just looked at some photos from when from when we lost our jobs the first time probably bound up again.
Speaker 4: And we looked great, all three of us.
Speaker 3: Remember I came over to your place. We didn't seen each other in three months, and you're like, Jose, she faded away, I.
Speaker 4: Know, and then we started here and now we're aging and doggies faded back.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So did Chicken an invit because she broke up with her husband?
Speaker 5: No, because she is well loved and gorgeous and is a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Found the curtain in his silk?
Speaker 5: He looks like that looks like a liquid liquid sapphire suit, blue.
Speaker 3: Beltai blue belt in karate and the hair.
Speaker 4: He's got a cumber bun. Cumber buck, cumber bun.
Speaker 3: Cumber bun is a cumber but that's the actor cumber buch.
Speaker 4: It's a cumber bun around the way.
Speaker 3: Why is laughing at you? Right? We are going to lose our job next?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you asked. This is Adele Petropolis and she is. She's Adele Petropolis.
Speaker 3: And what does she do?
Speaker 2: She walks the carpet in her wedding dress.
Speaker 4: Jason is on her wedding She never got.
Speaker 1: To wear her wedding dress, so she thought let's wear it to Glamour on the Grid.
Speaker 4: Is that real or did you make that up?
Speaker 3: Broddie?
Speaker 5: Oh no, she actually this is her wedding dress that she never got to wear.
Speaker 4: Why did the.
Speaker 5: Wedding not go ahead? She married first on she wait, Brodie, tell us the backstory.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: The wedding never went ahead.
Speaker 1: They were engaged, but they never got to the altar, and so she decided to wear her wedding.
Speaker 3: Dress and she from married a first side or something, or she's an influencer.
Speaker 2: Of course, I did think they're having influences.
Speaker 3: That this is Glamor on the Grid. Good for her, she finally got to wear the wedding dress.
Speaker 4: I mean, if it's been made exactly great. I mean, now that's a revenge dress.
Speaker 3: How can I just said this Glamor on the Grid thing? Right, People get dressed up, they walk down the straight, then they go inside for orders.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, and then that's it went many years ago.
Speaker 2: They have a few cocky tea's there.
Speaker 4: I think they have activation.
Speaker 5: Yes, apparently apparently, but you also go and your car drives you around and drops you.
Speaker 3: Actually, maybe you could wear your wedding dress.
Speaker 4: Which one Jason loans, rev.
Speaker 12: Tickets.
Speaker 3: Lars, you are responsible for getting me into the Formula One.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Remember we caught a flight a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Ago and I told you which is a great way to get into Formula One. I've grown up watching F one, so I've loved it for a long time. But if you are a new fan or you're trying to get into it, Drive to Survive is an excellent way to understand the comings and goings of Formula One drivers, teams principles.
Speaker 3: I only watched two EPs on the plane and that was across it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great. So the new seasons just did it drop this week? The new season of Drive to Survive.
Speaker 3: Today came out like last week, last week, yesterday, last week, yesterday, last week. Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's out now.
Speaker 5: The new season unfortunate, so that keep in mind that's from the previous season.
Speaker 3: Gounta Stina is in after eight o'clock this morning, but American Express presents a lakeside festival of Formula One featuring more Logic one thousand. It's happening today. Tickets still available at Grand Prix dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: You can still get out there to that. It's a great day out there. Yeah, and it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be twenty six degrees.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 5: My advice if you're heading to Oberpark is to wear comfortable shoes.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's a lot of walking. It's a big track. There's plenty to send it it is.
Speaker 3: We're going tomorrow, but we've got tickets to go race day Sunday. And then you go on the running for that VIP package. It's the phones.
Speaker 5: Archie, Good morning, good morning, Archie.
Speaker 4: Do you have a favorite F one driver?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 5: All right, this is your chance to see Oscar Piastree with your very own eyes. All you have to do is impersonated Formula one cart do the best sounds you count.
Speaker 4: You are ready.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Yep, hit us for that.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Oh that's solid.
Speaker 3: Look at that when I play it next to the that it's a great way to start.
Speaker 4: That's hard to beat, Archie.
Speaker 3: Wow, she's practice. Let's going to mine? Who had bentleyk? Sam? How are you good?
Speaker 8: Thanks?
Speaker 7: How you going?
Speaker 3: Not the bad? Favorite driver is Lewis Hamilton Kim Caban spotted here yet?
Speaker 8: Not yet?
Speaker 5: Do you know there's people watching her jet like a hawk, just to see if it takes off, Kim, if you came out, Kim.
Speaker 3: I don't know him is getting.
Speaker 4: If there's a driver I'd like to meet, it's Lewis Hamilton. Come on a miss for this weekend.
Speaker 3: Sam you're ready, come on, sir, over to you.
Speaker 10: Okay, it's very good.
Speaker 4: I love the they make that.
Speaker 2: Sond Well pitt Lane. Maybe pitt Lane is getting their tires change.
Speaker 1: Sama, Well you're in the running enthusiasm. What about we head to Western Victoria, beautiful part of the world. Hamilton Mardy, good morning.
Speaker 3: We are good. Now you working age care? Are your work when you do this? Or I think I was going to say my upset? All right when you are ready take it away.
Speaker 4: A few gear changes.
Speaker 3: In that tell you what everyone's getting.
Speaker 2: Very very high standard today the dr.
Speaker 3: Because there's been some absolute shockers the last couple of but today is solid.
Speaker 4: I think it's Archie for me. I did like Samantha's the best. Well, I never get to pick, so you guys.
Speaker 3: Pick, No know, if you can never get to pick, you should pick.
Speaker 4: You dismissed me every time. Well I'm picking Archie.
Speaker 3: There you go. Thank you. Tickets to your.
Speaker 4: Tickets to yours. Archie, you have a great time.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Tickets to Sunday, but you're also in the running to have that VIP upgrade.
Speaker 4: You could have grandstand seats.
Speaker 5: You could also be walking through the Paddic Club seeing all the drivers, all the celebs.
Speaker 4: What a day out that will be.
Speaker 3: Hope, hope, Thank you guys. Well, good morning Melbourne and happy Forrita Eve Big Barbara Straisan, Yeah, huge.
Speaker 5: She might perform at the Oscars, Babs, Babs, what do you think she'd seen you?
Speaker 3: Memoriam at the Oscars?
Speaker 4: What's the rumor?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: She Also she's not out and about often.
Speaker 3: She might be the memorial.
Speaker 4: She was the original of Star is Born, wasn't she was way before Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: To be awkward if you're singing so your own fato, I'm joking.
Speaker 4: That's in very poor take.
Speaker 1: Under the boardwalk, out the sound under the.
Speaker 4: Boardwalk, people falling along.
Speaker 3: Under the board. I don't have it here, people you go walk boardwalk.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was her. Wasn't that like a boy band? Babs Brady executive producers just put on the screen.
Speaker 3: She's still hot at eighty three.
Speaker 4: Get a question.
Speaker 3: Hot Brady.
Speaker 4: Still hot.
Speaker 3: He's got the Brady. What do you love about Babs?
Speaker 10: She's an icon of this generation and the generation just gone.
Speaker 1: The way she moves, it's the way she dances, it's the way she moves her head, it's the way she bends.
Speaker 4: Her wrist, the way she bends her wrist.
Speaker 12: Oh, the Barbara strids and wrist bend.
Speaker 10: It's a classic.
Speaker 4: So going to bend at the end of that session, it's it's a classic. The barbarsts and wrist.
Speaker 3: The concert front row, I guess it's risk. Speaking of performers, someone a little bit younger and Sharon popped into the kids hospital. Aaron Melbourne. He's a good egg, isn't he.
Speaker 4: He's a good bloke.
Speaker 3: That would have absolutely made the kid's day yesterday because he's a good egg.
Speaker 5: I love it when people take time, busy schedules to make a difference in other people.
Speaker 2: Played photograph as well, which is one of our favorites. I love very much.
Speaker 6: Here you did yeah, very nice.
Speaker 5: Actually I had a tear because I couldn't work out how to turn my flush on to take a photograph. Really, everyone at the concert to take a photograph at the same time, so the whole place splash and I couldn't work out how do.
Speaker 3: You just put your torch on?
Speaker 4: I love that song?
Speaker 3: Should we play it now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do it all right? What tune? He played this at the Kids hospital in Melbourne yesterday.
Speaker 4: We're playing it now?
Speaker 3: Oh what a tune Melbourne.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful for a beautiful morning. Head turn your headlights on?
Speaker 3: There you go, headlights on instead of your phone light. I'll teach you how to do that as well. There he is head cheer and perform that for the kids at the kids hospital yesterday.
Speaker 4: What a man.
Speaker 3: That's not the one you thought.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I do love that song too, but the one I got really this one.
Speaker 3: This was the one he got everyone to take their phone.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then we look over at Lawrence's like, oh the torch is on the torch?
Speaker 4: I love this. I love both of them.
Speaker 3: Should we play Barbara Streiss? And again let's talk for our.
Speaker 1: Next guest is a midfielder for Essendon with ten years of experience in the.
Speaker 10: Tap of the ball by whit's got down for your any outstanding for him?
Speaker 3: And that is an outstanding.
Speaker 1: Jean And while he's here to represent the Bombers in his ten years of playing, he's never actually played for.
Speaker 2: The Bombers before.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show Brandon for any.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys, good morning.
Speaker 1: Now that's because you joined the Bombers from the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: How has the transition been.
Speaker 1: From you know, the sunshine and the beaches of the Gold Coast hangar at Tuller Mariede.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the transition has been pretty easy. Actually, the weather's the weather's turned it on for me so far. So yeah, you might have to ask me in you know, six months time when we're in winter, but yeah, no, so.
Speaker 6: Far, so good mate.
Speaker 13: Obviously originally from Melbourne, so back back amongst family and yeah, loving it so far.
Speaker 3: How many years we get the suns?
Speaker 13: I was up there for ten years so yeah, moved up when I was an eighteen year old little boy.
Speaker 3: Sorry you moved to the Gold Coast at a way ground when you're eighteen?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: I can imagine Movie World every weekend three parts.
Speaker 4: Now, how have you settled in at Essendon?
Speaker 5: You must be excited to put on your jumper and get out there and play this weekend.
Speaker 13: Yeah, definitely, really excited to get out there next week. But yeah, I set it in really nicely. As I said before, family here and you know the club's been so welcoming and yeah, really opening their arms to me. So feeling really good over the last couple of weeks playing amongst the boys and getting more connected out there on the ground and then in the field. Sorry, and yeah you can't wait for next week?
Speaker 4: Did too many mates at Essendon?
Speaker 5: Or do you turn up on day one at a new club, like you know, you're twenty eight and you're rolling in like your first days?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like prep? Do you put pranks on like first time at the club?
Speaker 13: N No, I wasn't pranked on, luckily, but yeah it was a bit like the first day at school and because luckily, yeah it was hard, but luckily had an a couple of close connections there.
Speaker 6: I played with Peter Wright up on the Gold Coast, so.
Speaker 13: There's a and then yet two and then Cole wang Food I played all the nights with and Jay Greshers. There's a few connections there and a couple of coaches on you which ease the transition for sure.
Speaker 1: Have you not heard about one of the great nick one of the great nicknames in the A What about him?
Speaker 3: Is two meters?
Speaker 1: Just hey, can I ask you about a few of your teammates, the fashionists. Matt Gilpie he's a model now and Jai Harwell, like these two are just I mean, do they care more about foot of your fashion?
Speaker 13: It's a good question. Yeah, they're both. They're both out there a bit. They they're great fellows. They are obviously good looking roosters, so good on them. But yeah, yeah, they are definitely in their fashion.
Speaker 6: But it's good.
Speaker 13: We really encourage boys to be themselves and express themselves however they want.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just quickly, you're going from playing for the Sonnies who sort of let's be honestly battle to get ten thousands of their games something like an Zac Day, you'll you'll get ninety five thousand plus cg.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: What's that going to be like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'd be surreal.
Speaker 13: I was a Collingwood supporter growing up as well, so I've been plenty of the plenty of the Anzact days out in the crowd with my old man and my brothers, and it'll definitely be a surreal experience to hopefully be out there. And you know, I think it's round six, but yeah, even next week against the Hawks, it's.
Speaker 6: Going to be a big crowd as well.
Speaker 13: And yeah, I've loved the support of all the fans and obviously being a really big club, I can feel that even at training during the week or you.
Speaker 6: Know, the games over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 13: So I'm really excited to get out in front of all the crowd.
Speaker 3: Does the family change their colors now, like, are they going to promise or yeah?
Speaker 13: Definitely they change when I when I got drafted up to the Suns when I was eighteen, So we're going to have to change again and on board the Bomber train.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that goes with the territory. When you've got a footy player in the family, I think I.
Speaker 1: Hate Hey, So we've got a few a few giveaways for Essenon fans. But what's your message to the Bomber faithful who've been through a Yeah, well they've been through a bit of a rough trot over the years, haven't they.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, I missed that one.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 6: Sorry you kin't out.
Speaker 1: We've got a few. We've got a few prizes to give away for Essenon fans. You've got to join us thirteen twenty four to ten. Yep, I was just asking about the Bomber fans, what's your message to them ahead of the new season, because you know it's a new start for everybody.
Speaker 2: Obviously you've got ambitions to play finals footy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, obviously has been a tough couple of years.
Speaker 13: Obviously can only speak from the extdent obviously haven't been here, but it does feel like a new era at the Bombers, and you know, with the new president Andrew Walsh, and then obviously new skipper and Andy, and it just does feel like a little bit of a shift there, and the momentum is definitely going up. So as I said before, we're definitely feeling the fans and the support and.
Speaker 6: I've absolutely loved it so far.
Speaker 13: But now it's I suppose up to us to hold up our end of the bargain and you know, lead by action out there on the ground and put in good performances.
Speaker 3: So hopefully we can start that next week.
Speaker 5: But well, well good luck next weekend for your first game. You're not playing in Round zero. I've just been told you're Round one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Round one gets this weekend off. I've got two Round one reserves seat memberships up for grabs. Thirteen twenty four ten if you want them. Brad enjoy your time at the Bomber's Mate and welcome home back to Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys, thanks having me.
Speaker 3: Good lad it is just gone thirteen away.
Speaker 5: This is nover.
Speaker 1: We must try Men's best.
Speaker 3: Host Chip edition to chip move a potato chop. You know what. There are many reasons I decided to get in the radio, but today really sums them all up. We are on the search for Melbourne's best. We have found Melbourne's best cinnamon scroll with Melbourne's best croissants. Fun yes mucha wasn't.
Speaker 4: And the best fun but.
Speaker 3: Today it's one thing we all agree on that we love.
Speaker 5: I love hot chippies, kids love chippies and.
Speaker 2: We're happy to do all the grunt work for Melbourne.
Speaker 3: And you know what potato gems can get.
Speaker 4: In the I don't know the potato I like. Do you know what I think? I like potatoes in all forms inside.
Speaker 3: Now that we I don't think we have had one of these Melbourne's go off on social like this hat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Melbourne's best hot chip. That is what we are looking for.
Speaker 3: We have had so many votes and suggestions and it has come down to three hot chip locations want to run through the.
Speaker 5: Yes, we've got hawks Farm which is in Borne on the Mornington Peninsula. Now Georgie is here. That's about a two hour drive from Melbourne. Hello George morning, Thank you for your service.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you to your husband. He had a burst water pipe on the farm so they couldn't be here.
Speaker 5: Well, the amount of people that nominated Hawk's Farm as the best hot chip was outrageous.
Speaker 1: Plenty of votes for Brunswick East's own Hagen's Organics family run like the butcher shop. Yeah, that's right, they do hot chips. You've had a lot of votes for that one.
Speaker 3: And finally in Richmond seven Gram's Cafe, which we've had eggs act before but not the chippy. Now we have three different styles of chips in front of us. We don't know what chips.
Speaker 1: My mouth's actually when it comes to appearance, theres one standout already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I'm opening, so we don't know what's what.
Speaker 5: This is a blind taste. I'd like to point out that everybody is a winner because these are the three.
Speaker 3: Everybody. Everybody is a winner.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go number one, number one, let's go. Now, that's like a wedge.
Speaker 1: We've also got a gravy here, just for a bit of a dip. But I'm going to go RuaRed. Listen to the crunch.
Speaker 3: Okay, ready, what smells uh huh oh? How do they do it? How do they do it?
Speaker 4: That's good gear? Do it? Taste it with some Tommy sauce.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try another one.
Speaker 4: So this is quite like a wedge, isn't that.
Speaker 3: I don't need a gravy. It's bordering on a wet wedge. But it's not.
Speaker 4: That's good gear.
Speaker 3: It's really good. Just the crunch in that one. Mm hmm. All right, great.
Speaker 4: So that's, by the way, guys, that there is skin on mm hmm. It's skin on skin. Now, what is the difference between a chip and a wedge?
Speaker 3: The car ca yeah, i'd say the cart Yeah, it's a thicker cut. All right, We're moving on a number two. Number two, I would say is more of a steak cut style chair.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite type of chip, the steak cut, the fat chip, the fat steak cut chip.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some kind of it tastes like that's like a farm that's like a farm potato.
Speaker 3: A little dry on the salt.
Speaker 4: There's a little drought, too much dry, too not enough salt.
Speaker 3: Do you know what. I'm pretty pleased that.
Speaker 4: Though that's good gear.
Speaker 3: It doesn't taste processed or anything like. Again, how do they do it? How do they do they grow it? That's how they do it.
Speaker 4: That's also skin on it is okay.
Speaker 2: Number three definitelyn't skin on.
Speaker 3: Okay. Number three, I would say, looks more like a chicken shop, chicken shop, processed chip. Question, do you prevent crunchy or soggy country? There's a bring.
Speaker 5: On that that's got some serious delicious seasoning.
Speaker 3: This is better than a wine taste.
Speaker 4: You know when you go to winery, except in a winery have to spit it out.
Speaker 3: We're not you spit that out in the winery. Never. I mean later in the day, at the end of the days spat a bit of wine. But that's more I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, alright, okay.
Speaker 5: And number two is like a farm cut like chip. And number three is more like your fish and chip shop, chicken shop.
Speaker 4: Okay, chicken salt.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got a clear winner, a clear winner, all right.
Speaker 1: Now, remembering, as Lauren so eloquently pointed out, I don't know. Everybody is a winner today between two of you're all winners, but no you're not. There's only one.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready? Are we doing in three? And so? How we do it is we go three to one and we all say the number of chicks for it, and then Brody will reveal where that's from. I'm going to do it with conviction. I know I'm the same, absolutely no doubt in my mind. Okay, in three two one, one you went too?
Speaker 4: I went to one's too much like a wedd for No.
Speaker 3: Number two was my third favorite.
Speaker 5: Number two was my favorite, so number one Roady number one.
Speaker 4: It was Hagen's Organic number two. Hawks number two.
Speaker 3: Has three seven grams.
Speaker 4: Yum, there you go. Wow.
Speaker 5: So the organic, what I would say is Hawks Farm is my favorite farm fresh is best.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I think it's worth the road trip to go and try them out down at Hawks Farm.
Speaker 3: Hagen's Organics, Brunswick East, Hawks Farm down in Mornington Peninsula. They're all over Instagram.
Speaker 4: They look incredible, seven grams for quick grab and go if you're in Richmond. They are delicious.
Speaker 5: Whatever salt they've got on them so nice, you might have to do another taste test of these.
Speaker 4: Let's just going chippies for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I love loaded fries as well? You know we're not doing that, no I know, but you know the.
Speaker 3: Next week the chip can.
Speaker 1: Evolve and evolved through the so many generation.
Speaker 3: It's cousin sweet potato. Yeah, all right, there you have it, Melbourne's best touch hip. Another hard day at work for us. Well, good morning everybody, and we're gonna race day. I guess we'd call it all happening again with a yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean it is for some not for the Formula one today though, but yeah, Albert Parks.
Speaker 2: It's to fling open?
Speaker 4: Are they open about to?
Speaker 3: And guess who's in the house?
Speaker 2: The man, the myth, the legend.
Speaker 3: There he is.
Speaker 2: He was a big smile on his face.
Speaker 3: Well he's not going to sleep till next Wednesday, going to join, isn't he on the air coming up.
Speaker 2: In the next few min dressed as well?
Speaker 3: Well, it's because he's not stressed having a race anymore. That's why. All right, first though, let's trying to fload some money this morning.
Speaker 5: Alright, it's time for our five thousand dollar question.
Speaker 4: Let's go to pretty from where would be good morning.
Speaker 3: Great name.
Speaker 4: Hey, what a beautiful name.
Speaker 3: We are good. What do you do for a crust?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 3: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 6: I'm original?
Speaker 3: Oh well, thank you for the work you.
Speaker 5: Do exactly right. You deserve the five thousand dollars just for that. Now I believe you want to play for the big cash. Let's do it the five K question.
Speaker 2: Let's go five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, we've got a question lined up for you here, a three two one countdown. You have to answer before your time is up. It is if one weekend in Melbourne you into Formula one at all?
Speaker 7: Uh not really, but my dad is right.
Speaker 4: You must surprise yourself here luck.
Speaker 3: Then my advice would be yes and quickly yeah, because you've only got three seconds? All right, are you ready? Yeah? For five grand?
Speaker 1: How many starts in the F one has Oscar p Stree head as of now?
Speaker 3: Three two, one, six, six, a few more.
Speaker 5: He's had seventy starts. He his debut was at the bar A Grand Prix in.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Now you'll remember if you write a one family his last race of view when he was racing for the championships was his seventieth.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, pretty.
Speaker 7: Thanks you a crack darl, No worry, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for playing a lot.
Speaker 3: You know what, let's I'm gonna check you turn on fifty bucks for the flowers as nurse on you right, that's coming your way. You can shop at flowers for everyone dot com dot Are you nice?
Speaker 4: I don't care what they say about you, Jace.
Speaker 2: You are a nice man of the people, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Can I get that audio isolated? Please please complimenting me? What are they?
Speaker 4: He does have a heart?
Speaker 3: I tell you what.
Speaker 1: There are is going to be a lot of that papaya orange at at Albert Park over the next few days.
Speaker 2: A lot of hat selling, Oscar Piastre, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and to chat all things Formula one. God the Stunna is in the house. Wonder if he knew the Oscar question. No, he's shaking you.
Speaker 4: I asked him. I asked him in the ad and he said forty six.
Speaker 3: He joined us next to Nomar. Look, he's in the house.
Speaker 1: My next guest is a former Formula one tin boss and star of the Netflix show Drive to Survive.
Speaker 3: How do some of your season end this year? It's one short shit. Please welcome to the show. Racing legend.
Speaker 12: Good to Stnerring, Good morning to all of you.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Excited to see you as soon as I see you.
Speaker 4: I know it's austral and Grand Prix week.
Speaker 3: Are you pumped? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Always coming here, it's always is coming to Australia, coming to Maybourne and this alves good. Then Ivo was charged with a deem and even no, it's always nice to be here.
Speaker 3: I were talking earlier. You actually got me into Formula one Lauren did by watching Drive to Survive and you were sort of the first character that stood out to me. And I think it was the EP. It was your team where they didn't put the wheels on properly.
Speaker 12: They exactly if you put them on, but they fell you know yeah, they didn't forget to put them on, they just fell off, you know. Yeah, yeah that was us. Yeah, thanks for your minding me. I appreciate that you do.
Speaker 1: You walk around Melbourne and other other cities that host races, and and do you get spotted and the people come up to you.
Speaker 3: You a bit of a celebrity.
Speaker 12: Now, I celebrity people come up to me and you know, want a self Yeah, yeah, a lot of people recognize you and depends in which country are in? Some countries less and some more.
Speaker 3: Do you have it? Do you have it? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I don't mind that. It's not something you I wouldn't say I love it because I don't feel great about it because I didn't do anything to get to this position, you know, so I didn't contribute, so it just happened. But I think sports and Formula one live from the funds, and if the funds want something back, I mean, you know, why would I. You know, if you take a picture, it's worse things to do than to take a selfie with people.
Speaker 5: Yes, hey, I grew up watching Formula One. I've loved it my whole life.
Speaker 4: My mum actually worked for Ladder Air when Nikki Loud had an airline back in the day, and we followed the Schumacher brothers around the world and we loved watching watching them race. But back then the Melbourne Prax was big, but it is not like it is now. There are fans far and wide right across the country that fly in for it. Do you think the drivers are.
Speaker 5: The best we've ever seen right now or the drivers of old, the real heroes of Formula One?
Speaker 12: I think the drivers are always in the moment, the field is a very There is twenty two drivers now which are very talented. You know, there is no one in there in the moment. We shouldn't be there in my opinion, you know. So you know, in the old day sometimes she had the drive which was what was called the Bay drive, or you know, because he holds some sponsorship. But now it's just performance because everybody wants to perform. So I think it's a very competitive tame in the moment in that one can.
Speaker 3: I ask about our boy Oscar? Is it just experiencing needs like he almost got there last year? You know, I was looking bad.
Speaker 4: It was controversial. Yeah, did they favor Lando?
Speaker 12: Everybody asked me that here. I don't think they favored him, but they didn't tight Boscar, you know, move it this way, you know. But I think they left the dope and I think Lando with experience because he's doing it long or he had he got the advantage after the summer break. I think before the summer break, Oscar was clearly ahead of it, and then he just had at a few races where it didn't go.
Speaker 1: There are a case then good to actually say Lando, you're a number one driver, Oscar, you're a number two driver? Is there a case for that to actually make it abundantly clear?
Speaker 12: But what I would have done, because you know, in as a team boss, you don't have very few opportunities to win a Driver's World Championship and I would have been scared to lose it last year, So I would have said, who is first after the summer break is the favorite, and we have to support him to take the championship home. Obviously McLaren didn't do that. They decided to do something different.
Speaker 3: So this is I mean race fellas you've been teaching me. There'd be a lot of people don't know the exact rual.
Speaker 5: So some teams have a first and second driver where and then you protect the first driver because you want them to win.
Speaker 3: The Oscar is in front, but they actually want his teammate to win to get the overall.
Speaker 4: They can protect, they can defend.
Speaker 3: So someone like onto his job to get on the mic and go, hey, can you back off Oscar and let Lando go past?
Speaker 4: And that's not always a fun conversation.
Speaker 12: It's never it's never a fun conversation to say to somebody exactly back off or swap position or something like this. It's never nice to do. But I would say McLaren was very fair. They let them race. But you know in the end McLaren, this is to lose the Rivals World Championship because they just wanted with a few points in front of Max Fostupp. So they took a big risk. But you know that is what they wanted to do and in the end they're how successful they want it anyway? Obviously not with an Australia.
Speaker 4: Oh look he got he got ripped off in the weather last year. We'll go to a song with after this. I want to ask you about something I heard Colors Signs say this week, which I'm not sure about.
Speaker 3: All was a controversial your opinion on it? Okay? All right? Good to Steiner is on the air with us. It is f for one weekend here in Melbourne. More coming up next and it is Formula one weekend here in Melbourne. Good to Steiner Star I've drived to survive and just the face of Formula One as far as I'm concerned, it's this morning. What do you want to clear up, Lorie?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't want to clear it up.
Speaker 5: I just like I think last year we saw the McLaren's be so dominant throughout the year, and I saw color signs this week saying that it's George Russell and Max fstappens to lose. He said, I'm only saying two names, and it's those two. Do you agree with that that one of those two will be the champion?
Speaker 3: On jam one?
Speaker 12: The first one? Josh Castle. I think for me he's the favorite.
Speaker 3: You know that?
Speaker 12: Yees this year for me?
Speaker 3: Good for you?
Speaker 1: You drive a little Mercedes's trying to ask good about what's a car?
Speaker 3: He drives?
Speaker 1: Good when you when you go for a drive into the countryside or down the beach.
Speaker 3: What's it a car? Do you like to climb behind the wheel of what's your pet? You can see big man on my Doyota.
Speaker 12: You're a big I live in the United States, a big caup.
Speaker 3: Tuck here in her home. Behave like her home. No doubt you'll you'll have the tea on this. Kim Kardashian, she coming with Lewis Hamilton. She's going to be flying in for the race.
Speaker 12: I have no idea she isn't. She didn't call me to tell me exactly.
Speaker 4: Any interesting No, no, no, Honestly, no, No, I.
Speaker 12: Will be happy for for Louis if she's coming, you know, but if I'm interested, they know, if.
Speaker 4: They're even officially an item, I.
Speaker 3: Think that makes it up.
Speaker 12: I think he makes it up.
Speaker 3: Spotted together, have you do you get a chance to hang out or meet and spend time with the other drivers now that you're sort of, you know, out of your own.
Speaker 12: Role very little, you know, when you're run into them, you have a chat. But hanging out, I think they've got so little time, you know, And and when they've got time, they want to be on their own. They don't want to hang out with me, with anybody.
Speaker 3: Is there any drivers that have surprised you? Like and I yesterday and we're going to apply it back tomorrow. We caught up with the Red Bull team, Isaac and Layam and Max. Max doesn't like doing it, you know, he was still on the jet tell the marine. Are there any drivers that surprise you as in as in their personality?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 12: I think somehow they all I mean exactly Jack, I think it's got a very good personality, you know, for a rookie coming in, he has got good confidence of himself. And he came in last year so no, I mean, there's no big surprise. They are all well trained and and and it's difficult for them because they're so busy on the race weekend, they do not have time to spend. It's just like every minute is counted for, and then they have got a minute that it's not counted for.
Speaker 3: You know what. They want to do a lot of nothing, you.
Speaker 12: Know, just to relax, to get ready for the race, you know, to be in good shape.
Speaker 1: Hey, wait, tomorrow on this show, we're gonna be upgrading body's ticket. We're going to give you be giving them access to the paddock club. What what happens in the F one paddock? Can you give our listeners an idea about what what that lucky person might see and and what what what are you, for instance, in your old role, what are you doing in the paddock.
Speaker 3: In the battock.
Speaker 12: I work in the patock, you know, because at my office they have But if if a guest can go into the battock, I think that is very very difficult to get hold of his ticket. That I was going to ask you, how did you get that one?
Speaker 3: You know who where the drivers hang out?
Speaker 12: And yeah, yeah, exactly. The team principles. All the celebrities hang out in there, and you see everybody in there, you know, and you can catch the drivers. They normally in the paddock, they stopped to take slfes and stuff like this when they walk to the garage to go and get into the car. So it is one of the places this this this passest tickets whatever we want to call them, they are almost impossible to get to get, you know.
Speaker 3: So uh, this person may be back one hundred. Serious, it's got some gold and now I want the bloody ticket.
Speaker 4: Do you think we'll ever see a female if one driver?
Speaker 12: Yes, I think it's between five and ten years away. I think that there will be one, and that comes from you know, F one Academy the sis, the female serius hopefully.
Speaker 3: Why why that long?
Speaker 4: Why the women didn't traditionally drive any Formula one. So it's sort of like coming up now starting the.
Speaker 12: Talent pool is so small, you know, because I mean if you think for every ten thousand boys, one girl starts racing, you know, and then obviously it's easier to find a talent in ten thousand one, it's pretty clear. So when the talent pool gets bigger, for sure, somebody will come in, A girl will come in then, because I think physically it is the wiblish. There's no problem in driving a car. A woman as good as the men?
Speaker 4: Okay, who wins this try and grand Prex?
Speaker 3: Here we go, George Rustle.
Speaker 4: I love George Russell.
Speaker 2: It's so sweet, Lord Russell, you reckon.
Speaker 4: He's tall, handsome, sweet and that little British accent. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's too nice though? Is he too nice to win a world championship? He's too nice that you think?
Speaker 12: I think they get quite that they changed your cact went a world championship?
Speaker 4: Is that Steve bit of white line fever?
Speaker 3: She's lovely and here you've seen her behind the.
Speaker 4: Wheel demon in my Tesla Robins racing.
Speaker 3: Good to start to joining us on the So nice to have be on the studio. Thanks for dropping go.
Speaker 1: I see you on Channel ten live and free on ten ten streaming of course the Australian Gold.
Speaker 12: Pre Thanks for having me guy anytime mate.
Speaker 3: If one forty starts tonight, the g is going to be packed. Pies are playing on Sunday and then, oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, an Oscar piastro Berg is, oh, I can't speak an Oscar Piastre Burger has just rolled in.
Speaker 3: Been talking.
Speaker 1: He's been flapping his gums for weeks about the Oscar Piastre Burger.
Speaker 3: He's never had one.
Speaker 1: I said him, a new f one fan, So you know what, I thought, I'd go out of my way to get you on. And there it is the eighty one Oscar Piastre Burger for you, Jason, Thank you to I want you to have a horn on it.
Speaker 3: And see what you think. Shout out to the chain mcgrill.
Speaker 5: This is not an advacation, by the way, It's just that he's talked about it so much so we got one.
Speaker 3: Go on, spoke about what's in it?
Speaker 4: What's in the Oscar Burger burger? What flavor?
Speaker 3: Carrots carried? The color? It's a colored.
Speaker 4: You're not getting it out of the box.
Speaker 3: Because I'm going to eat it during the song. We're running, We're running? Who cares cares about time? Can you take this the right way?
Speaker 4: Why won't you open the burger?
Speaker 3: Open the open the burger, open the bergie. We want to live. We want it's a black. Come on, it's a.
Speaker 4: Black, don't bye.
Speaker 3: Haven't you been crapping on about this burger? For what feels like months. So have a bite live on air for the people of Helm and let's go. There's something on it that he's not keen on. What doesn't he like? Come on it?
Speaker 2: What's on the op a baby, there's not the mayonnaises.
Speaker 4: Every single time Oscar Piastre comes up because or.
Speaker 3: School Chicken can't give it beef?
Speaker 4: Have you been talking?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: You bully us into these things, so we're bulling you into it.
Speaker 3: Believe it.
Speaker 1: The current climate, the words we do not use, the bee wordy Clint, come on, eat the burgie.
Speaker 3: The song is starting. I'm going to eat it during the song. If you don't, I don't know what will happen.
Speaker 4: We're putting you in the bin.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, coming up next, I want you to answer a question for me, Lauren, and take this the right way. How big were you as a baby?
Speaker 4: Not as big as you? I'm dipping.
Speaker 3: This isn't over one hundred.
Speaker 4: Don't pretend you ate the burger.
Speaker 3: Eating the chips. You want to be whereber lies? Baby Clint, spin hold into the Oscar burger from grill. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Jas won't need it because this carrot is He's a five years raw carrot? What else is on it? I don't like can you raw? I don't like mayonnaise? And he just wants the chicken and the meat, the chicken.
Speaker 2: And no, no, the buns.
Speaker 3: It's a black barn. I don't want to eat the blacks that I didn't.
Speaker 4: You did dinner and I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: They send any of those little fried chickens. Ah.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good year, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 4: Healthy frun chicken? How good's health from?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, I want to talk big babies.
Speaker 4: You are a big baby. That is exactly what we all know.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. I want to find the biggest baby in orburn. What did you?
Speaker 4: You are the biggest?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, I'm talking weight.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I think we should talk about adults that carry on my children. Are you married to a big baby?
Speaker 3: It's two topic Thursday. Has your partner acted like a baby or or you a heavy kid?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because the heavy's heavy. Well, look, I'm a parent, and I remember one or two of our kids. Is one of the kids that weighed in quite big? He is a big baby?
Speaker 2: Like what so is it like around about eight pounds sort of like that.
Speaker 4: Why sorry, I know we don't say pounds about anything.
Speaker 3: Before we do babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it sort of makes sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: No, No, but I know what eight pounds sort of But I don't know what the kilos are.
Speaker 4: I do It's like a tub of butter.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't believe it's not butter.
Speaker 4: A kilo of mints, don't like?
Speaker 3: So around eight pounds, what is seventeen points?
Speaker 4: And I hang on, Rice, that's a big baby.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, your baby weighs in at eight pounds around high threes low four kilos?
Speaker 5: Okay, So anytime someone goes, oh, my baby was eight pounds six, I'm like, well, what's that in cures?
Speaker 3: I know it doesn't mind the old scale.
Speaker 4: And if I go to the deli, how much ham? Am I asking?
Speaker 3: Handful? Handf do that?
Speaker 2: Go to the deli?
Speaker 4: Four hundred grams of ham? And I'm like, two big handful.
Speaker 3: Now you've got a big canful or a small hend I don't know. A hefty newborn has just arrived at a hospital in the US in Upstate New York, weighing in at five point eight nine kilos, which.
Speaker 4: Is how many handfuls.
Speaker 3: How many pounds over eleven more than eleven pounds? More than eleven pounds?
Speaker 4: How many kilos?
Speaker 3: Chart and five points something?
Speaker 4: Look look at him over he looks like the oldest old man. If I could give you just a peek behind the curtain. He's got one piece of paper with the news article. He's got one piece of paper with the Q conversion to pounds. His little eyes are dark between the.
Speaker 3: Table developments five point eight nine kilos, So just over eleven pounds, getting getting getting close to six pounds?
Speaker 4: Is that like four roast chickens?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Natural birth.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, that's that's that was my question.
Speaker 3: It was it when job, when we had one of our kids, was it.
Speaker 4: A natural birthne? Go back to your article.
Speaker 3: It was natural natural birth. Was remember what happened with lou my wife when she gave birth to one of our kids.
Speaker 4: Who is the big boy?
Speaker 3: Ummm? I think Hardie was a big baby. Felix was a big They were all big babies. But she got the needle put in for the epidural. But they put the needle in your back, and then before they could actually hook up the drugs, he got called. So she just had to sit there with no pain killers. But I still have to go through getting the needle in the back.
Speaker 12: It was horrible.
Speaker 4: How many pounds was the big He should lose his job, that doctor.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I wouldn't answer the phone if I was him. Danny, h have you got a big baby living in the house or did you have a big baby?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, great, I love this, So tell us what did you call for? Which one are you going to tell us about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I had a big baby and he's still living in the house. He's eleven now. Yeah, and he was eleven pounds.
Speaker 4: Six okay, Ja, get your chart out now.
Speaker 8: Kilos? I think it was five point high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at five point five.
Speaker 4: And then how much is the record breaking? Baby's your article?
Speaker 3: That was nine? Danny? Did that one? Who was that natural?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: I tried.
Speaker 8: So my first baby was four pounds one, which was one point nine kilos. Yeah, she was seven weeks prem and then Alex was one day early, thank goodness. And I tried They call it a v back, so he's at first he tried for v back and then his heart rate went through the roof. I got to one centimeter and they're like, na, it's either.
Speaker 3: You've also got a big baby in the house us as well.
Speaker 4: That's the same.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, I was gonna say cooking my.
Speaker 4: Husband, but I think all husbands are big babies.
Speaker 3: To be honest, we are, mancha.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, Paul with this knee.
Speaker 3: How is the knee?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean, do we need to set up a going.
Speaker 4: He's doing well, He's doing well. He's a big baby though. It is the men, the men's pain threshold moment.
Speaker 3: I just have I Ever, I just don't see you being very supportive since he's had the surge.
Speaker 4: Very dare I'm good in a crisis.
Speaker 3: No, you are good in a crisis, but just you just haven't seen very supportive. Wow.
Speaker 4: Well what do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: I take deep offense to that. What do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: I hope you're okay, Paul?
Speaker 4: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: I just don't know if you've been there for him every time you need What do you mean the poor guys at home with an injured knee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've been there the whole time waiting on him and thought, do.
Speaker 3: You have you organized breakfast? Because you're not there? Like, how's he eating? The poor guy's fading away right now, or you're at work.
Speaker 4: He's got all the other limbs. He's fine, poor.
Speaker 3: Guy dragging himself to the kitchens. You can't walk.
Speaker 4: No, he's fine. Je flinging a lot, but he's fine.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning. Your son's quite was quite large birth.
Speaker 8: Yes, so I had a natural birth and he was twelve pounds.
Speaker 12: Twelve get a queen twelve pounds, saying on that's yeah, killers big twelve pounds.
Speaker 5: What did you say the ringsord breaking baby was, Jason, I think you've got your facts wrong.
Speaker 3: No, No, five points has had bigger.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we're a bigger k twelve pounds. What was the record breaking baby?
Speaker 3: Five point eight nine? Which is what hang on according to eleven pounds? Eleven pounds.
Speaker 5: So you're saying that Jennifer's baby is bigger than the record breaking baby.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think you've got your facts wrong, Jenny.
Speaker 3: No, the chart they've given me doesn't break down the kilos. He just literally rounds it up bigger than that.
Speaker 8: See, Jennifer, were thirteen pounds and thirteen and a half pounds.
Speaker 3: Slow down, I'm looking at the thirteen pounds.
Speaker 4: Getting your charter to thirteen pounds. So there's no way that baby in America that was eleven.
Speaker 3: Pounds the chart I'm working off.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the baby wasn't like eleven kilos that broke the record.
Speaker 3: Oh, hang on, I think it was an animal. Oh my god, no baby, baby? Hang on.
Speaker 1: See I think we've skipped over a key detail here, Jennifer, natural birth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a competition. I went for the epic dural.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 8: Jay said, the doctor got called away and it was a quick birth, only lasted three hours.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Jennifer.
Speaker 5: What could a doctor possibly have to do that he's more important than help a woman who is giving birth baby to a thirteen kilo baby.
Speaker 3: Maybe the doctor's partners at home with the bung knee and they were there caring for them.
Speaker 4: Maybe, Francesca, you too right. I don't know what your problem is.
Speaker 3: I think there's something in the air.
Speaker 4: I'm getting annoyed. Now, cool, Paul, I think great?
Speaker 3: Is he allowed to hello? Francesca?
Speaker 7: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm scared to be honest? All right? How big was your baby?
Speaker 7: It wasn't my baby? It was me? Oh yes, I was thirteen pounds.
Speaker 5: Oh good on you what an achievement? Do you tell that story at dinner parties loud and proud?
Speaker 7: Oh, we do. They all like to make fun.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 7: My mom likes to tell the story that I could have held on because I was two weeks late, could have held on another day because I was born in April.
Speaker 4: Fourth Oh not your mom.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I came out. They like to say the size of a six month old baby. My dad turned around to the doctor and I asked if there was something wrong with.
Speaker 3: Me, Hey's six month old baby. They said, that's how that's how big you came out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had. My arms were like sausages.
Speaker 4: So we just.
Speaker 3: Cute. I love sausages.
Speaker 4: Oh, did you have lots of hair too, No, little sausage.
Speaker 3: We'll have a good Thursday sausage arms.
Speaker 4: That's so cute. I love big baby, big babies and babies with lots of hair.
Speaker 3: Harry Styles, Hey, guys, tomorrow the album drops and here at Nova we've got your Harry tickets. That's right tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's so exciting.
Speaker 3: Make sure you are listening from six Harry Styles tickets up for grabs tomorrow on Nova. I reckon the concert will be a vibe.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and I think it's going to be very dansty the brit Awards dance.
Speaker 3: You know what I saw the weather I think summed it up. Joyful, joyful. Yeah, do you know what looks joyful?
Speaker 2: Everyone that went to the Bad Bunny concert at the weekend.
Speaker 3: It looks like a great like everyone was.
Speaker 4: It's just like a club in South America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to be playing new songs from the album. And yes, like I said, win tickets tomorrow to see Harror Love and Compocerts. Thank you for.
Speaker 4: Live Love in concert.
Speaker 3: We all need to sleep that way. Guys around here.
Speaker 4: I'm going to sleep because you've got activities.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get a haircut, full haircut, half haircut.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get full hair.
Speaker 3: You always get a haircuts, No, no.
Speaker 4: No, you get them more than me. Always go way more regularly.
Speaker 1: I got a half haircut two weeks ago that day, and then now I'm getting a full haircut.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're going to it's gonna be too short. You don't need it.
Speaker 5: Don't get your next shape. You've got fluff on your neck yesterday and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, after that, I might get Jackie the Ripper to do that?
Speaker 4: Is that your hairdresser?
Speaker 2: She's the waxologist at the local beautician place.
Speaker 4: Jackie is her name, Jackie, that's.
Speaker 3: What she calls herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jackie Ripper, because you that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Jackie, shout out Jackie the Ripper. She listens to show as well. Like Jackie Jackie, she's going.
Speaker 4: For a wax te Are you keeping that dirty mind for tomorrow? Get rid of it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay? Shots five?
Speaker 4: Oh no, don't. What do you mean We've been talking about it for a week and half.
Speaker 3: You don't like it? She's embarrassed? Asta you want me to get rid the star?
Speaker 4: It was an accidental mustache. I know you've really embraced it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit. Yeah, it's a bit longer than the beard, so it's like a weird Yeah, you know, i'll trim it up tomorrow we're going.
Speaker 2: But if you trim that up, how do you even it up with the beer?
Speaker 3: I'll trim it all. I'm gonna go see Jackie.
Speaker 2: Come to Jackie. She'd love to see you.
Speaker 3: I'll tell them this out. I don't, Hey, louis Ma, I'm gonna see Jackie the ripper. I'll be home late.
Speaker 4: Imagine getting your face works.
Speaker 3: Hey guys tomorrow on the show. If one tickets up for grabs, we're gonna offload a VIP package Harry Styles tickets. It is a massive one tonight and footy tonight.
Speaker 1: Go Sin tomorrow, BA, Jason, Laurence, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.