Speaker 1: Let me whisper.
Speaker 2: I'll let you, My lady Melbourne whispers.
Speaker 3: Do you what are the rumors floating around Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Do you like someone whispering and your.
Speaker 3: No, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you try and whisper to me and I can't stand that feeling of your warm breath on.
Speaker 3: Me too close? Do you like a little because you love whispering?
Speaker 1: Brodie the thumb Jason loves whispering in people's ears, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just too much. You know what you like? I'm so close?
Speaker 4: I like an ear nibble?
Speaker 3: What with your colleagues?
Speaker 5: No, not with my colleagues, but like you know, have you ever had like someone you're liking it?
Speaker 3: I can't even look at you.
Speaker 2: Or you say that I look at me in the eye, in the eye, I'm not looking at you.
Speaker 3: What you say the word nibble?
Speaker 4: I promise I won't say nibble. I promise that nibble in the throes of passion.
Speaker 1: No, Dad, tools.
Speaker 5: Dad, you never had anyone make their way around to your neck and then just up and have a little bite.
Speaker 2: Or stop it, nibble on your ear?
Speaker 1: There is nothing sexy about you right now whatever, So please stop talking about nibbling things.
Speaker 3: In that voice and looking at me like that. Everyone never say the word nibble again.
Speaker 4: Have a hoon. I'll take that all right, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: This is if you are sitting on a rumor going around Melbourn, give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four ten is out number you can remain and none of us. Let's go to Sarah, goomonic, Sarah morning.
Speaker 6: Sarah, Hi, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: The word in the four play there? All right?
Speaker 3: Do you go on a straight Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Well, das you can have a hoon on this whisper the AFL trying to get post Alone to perform at the Grand Final?
Speaker 1: Sick can a co.
Speaker 3: Lab with everybody?
Speaker 2: Recently?
Speaker 4: Is this around the time, Like surely the surely to be locked in there, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, they normally try and get someone on tour or someone who is doing like a promo around.
Speaker 2: You're not bringing someone good to your sauce.
Speaker 6: It's a pretty good source. So so I can't reveal anymore, but they're pretty reliable.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what I wouldn't say is Andrew Dylan is the CEO of the AFL this year is it is his first year as CEO.
Speaker 3: He will want to do something spectacular at the g You know.
Speaker 5: What, still to this day, Robbie Williams and Delta coming out I thought was awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, I it's funny that Sarah said it was postmone because I heard Robbie was coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know what, too soon.
Speaker 3: Now, but once we're on a good thing, No, too soon, I'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, you know what, wasn't as good as when he was sticked out in pink.
Speaker 3: Oh, the pink was so good, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Altona, get a cam. Welcome to Melbourne. Whispers are good? All right, what do you got for us? What rumor are you sitting on? Well?
Speaker 4: Blue Heelers coming back, Blue Heelers remake.
Speaker 1: Seen Sarge, Tom Croydon, Thomas Police Station, Maggie.
Speaker 5: Doyle here Dash remember Dash and Tasma Walton and she.
Speaker 3: Married bro Yes in real life, not on Blueheir.
Speaker 4: No, that's that's true. He loved How did your source? Who's bringing it back? What channel?
Speaker 6: It would be Channel ten bringing it back? And the thoughts is pretty high.
Speaker 1: We lost it's john Wood in it, he says, no, John, No, what's his name?
Speaker 3: John Wood?
Speaker 4: John Wood?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was going to be the same cast.
Speaker 4: Do you think it'd have to be John Wood? You have to have guest John Wood's coming back.
Speaker 3: John Wood.
Speaker 4: I find it weird that Channel ten doing it was not ten back in the day.
Speaker 3: Was it might be on ten Peach or ten?
Speaker 2: Darren Brady?
Speaker 4: What was it on back in the day? It was on Channel nine?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: It was World? The good shows were.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of rumors around ten at the moment not having cash, so that would surprise me. But no, you know what, they'll do a remake and Tom will be like, I don't know the chief police that they're just checking with now, and then oh yeah, for a small town that had a lot of crime, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of crime. I loved it, Thomas.
Speaker 4: You know what my absolute guilty pleasure was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew you'd like because he loved Below Deck.
Speaker 2: I knew it's very different to Below Waters. Colin not Colin fur definitely not.
Speaker 4: Wasn't Colin Farrell Water Colin Brady's yelling at me? What was that? Colin Letcher, Colin Patridge Brady?
Speaker 1: Who was Colin Friels?
Speaker 4: That was it? That was it?
Speaker 2: Colin Friels Water Rats?
Speaker 1: What was the other one? I liked with Gary Sweet in police rescue?
Speaker 3: Was he police rescue?
Speaker 5: Then there was was it sea patrol? Remember patrol, Maggie Doyle on a butt.
Speaker 3: I love Gary Sweet police rescue.
Speaker 2: About all Saints.
Speaker 3: He was in Stingers. Gary Swode was in Stingers.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Loved Stingers.
Speaker 5: You could tell that that was going to annoy her all day.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake up feeling Good on over one hundred.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren on socials