Speaker 1: Quick get you every day, dear Diary. Well, this week the most remarkable thing happened. Andrew Hayes' complete lack of dress sense and unprofessional workplace attire was endorsed by the highest office in the land. All right, well there you have it from the Prime Minister. No shorts for you, Andrew Hayes, thank you so much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: I keep going on the shorts, so I'm very.
Speaker 1: Sure having the PM back your shorty shorts was a highlight. Now tighten your drawstrings for the long list of low lights. Let's kick off with Abs in the newsroom.
Speaker 3: Very special Mention Usher has been named as the Supertime Half Bowl Entertainment SHOWFI the Supertime Half Ball super Bowl.
Speaker 1: You'll turn hazy, A few cumulus wash, I'm twenty.
Speaker 4: Four satellites to day with a few clouds about the place. Loudlouds. Really like the emphasis on that word.
Speaker 1: You'll turn jokester and Abs make sure you call me out, just having like Hails done the other day and the now salon they had instrumental music and I'm screaming in my head. I'm like I Will Always Love You by Selene Dion. I'm playing song songs, A song song song in my downtime.
Speaker 4: Now, yes, and that's where you finally got when you played yourself.
Speaker 5: Luckily it wasn't songs as long as a solo. Because I Will Always Love You is by.
Speaker 1: Witty Here, Helena, can you get something right on this show for us? I just need you to say the word jewelry, jewel ler ree.
Speaker 5: Go on, Hi, Louis.
Speaker 1: When you say when kids want to be entertained, consider Jodi and Hazy kids and say it again. Please? Oh my god, hey Hazy, what are you.
Speaker 4: Eating ships as well? Though?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't want them?
Speaker 4: Avoid the chiefs.
Speaker 1: That's the least attractive of all the prime that's true. Mind, Salt and vinegar chaps are winking at me at the moment.
Speaker 4: You see chips are chaps. Morning Chaps also has some nice salt and Vina chips on board.
Speaker 1: And what coffee are you drinking?
Speaker 4: I think that as well when we're having on an instant coffee Mike, what's it called Moroccan macona? Macona?
Speaker 1: And our abs in the newsroom asks the question on everyone's lips this week.
Speaker 5: Night, why does you dog eat grush?
Speaker 1: While Hazy revealed what he likes to google.
Speaker 4: The title of the video. His horse drinks water and farts aggressively.
Speaker 1: That's about you, And who knew this whole time? My co host was wishing I was a marathon running former Port Adelaide Shock Jock, I'm not cane corns.
Speaker 4: Gosh, I wish you were.
Speaker 1: Though, Hey, Abs, what's that Geelong player that Porter trying to poach to sport?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Put Adelaide looks set to have its work cut out to get Toelong defender a Sava Rattagoula to the club during the trade period.
Speaker 1: Let's just try and end this week on a high.
Speaker 4: Can we a lesson?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: It's songs for tomorrow's Battle of the Banks?
Speaker 1: Like I really like you?
Speaker 5: We have such good friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry to s sorry to Alaina the week, Sorry to that Geelong guy a Sava ratta gaulet, and sorry not sorry to elbow.
Speaker 4: Keep going on the shore. I'm sure go.
Speaker 1: Off this weekend. Kings and Queens, Oh my love, Jody, you really what.
Speaker 4: If away from a holiday with what if dot Com? You could go to the dentist or the kids sports? But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead?
Speaker 1: Book hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 4: What if it's Ozzie for traveling.
Speaker 7: Friday?
Speaker 4: It is, right, Fitzgerald, good morning to you.
Speaker 6: But man and Andrew, welcome, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that he gets a magnificent and I get nothing.
Speaker 6: But actually, do you know what I'm going to introduce you first? Joking because I give away too many to hate, don't You're probably serve.
Speaker 4: In the mark. It really sets me up for the weekend. Fitsy. You should see me. I just strut around like a peacock.
Speaker 6: That is not a good look. That is not a good look.
Speaker 1: Bray Fitzgerald, what are you doing for Grand Final day tomorrow?
Speaker 6: I'm in Melbourne at the moment. It's going to stick around. I don't think I can deal with Collingwood fans, So I'm going home. Yeah, I'm going home boys last year, you know, you know, going to the footage. Man. The thing that I do remember we used to go watch Gonnell play and I remember someone yelled out because we were going to Peter Carey is a fairy and my old man got into a punch up with another supporter. I do remember that when I was a kid. Yeah, and so you remember stuff like that. So I took my two boys last year and I got into a fight so they could remember the date. There'd you go, No, I didn't get into a fight. We went well last year. Remember last year was a blowout and it was really disappointing because Sydney's got absolutely flogged. So we're not going this year. It will just take it easy. You'll have a settle of bees and once today. But I really am Look there's a couple of no. Look, we dislocked Collingwood, but I love Craig mccraig because he's a South Australian boyees from a Sullivan search and I really hope to fly. I can get up. But also I'd love Chris Fagan to win a premiership. So I'm going to a Lion tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 4: You were wondering just before. It seems like even some of the regular season games that you take Crows games so seriously that you almost launch how could you possibly handle yourself with the Crows? And they will eventually plan a Grand Final?
Speaker 6: Hazy, I will get really emotional. We're on the front. We had Toby Green and we were shown that vision of Toby Green after the game, you know, when he was crying. I think how I'm going to be. I'll be like that. I'm not even involved with the club. I think I will get really emotional. The other thing that I'd like to do Hayden, you know, and look there, I know their opposition, but s c in. You know how SCN has they have the biased radio Hazy you and I have to do. I've already come up with a name. It's not We're not We're not parochial per Crows if Australian and it's just biased Crows Radio. So we have to go on the umpires, the opposition, the opposition supporters. Jody, you could get involved with this as well and we just flag everyone off.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it so night.
Speaker 4: We probably do mention this too much on this radio station, but I'm not exactly what you're talking about. Fitz is anywhere doing the Carlton commentary and I think at one stage when the Bluers won a game, but he was levitating like a hummingbird.
Speaker 6: It's a great for any Crows supporter, load supporter. You just I love that bias. Cool, that's what you want to listen to when you watch the footy. So I'm go organize it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Fitzy. Just to wrap up, we're going to go around the room and get our predictions and our Norm Smith medallist for tomorrow. So I'm going I'll kick us off. I'm going to say lines by two points.
Speaker 4: Who's going to win the medal?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm hoping Charlie Cameron. I'm hoping he kicks four or five and then takes on ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fitz I've got the lines as well. Tight, I've got Josh Dunkley. Who are you going with?
Speaker 6: I'm going Collingwood by two points and joring to Goie will win the Norm Smith metal Well tell you that right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a final specialist, isn't he. He's a bad boy too.
Speaker 1: We love a bad boy and also fitsy. Before we let you go, you pump up footy song? What gets you going?
Speaker 4: Do you know? Jody?
Speaker 6: I always had this dream of running out to one hundred thousand people at the mcg and Thunderstruck comes on and everyone in the ground My nickname was Thunder and everyone's going under that was So that's my pump up song, Thunderstruck. I don't know why my nicknames. I don't know why my nickname is Thunder, but that's who I am.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's relive it is.
Speaker 1: Go get a busy, Go.
Speaker 6: Thunder, go out like a gladiator.
Speaker 4: Thanks busy. We catch up for you next week. God see Michael from Hackam send a text through and let me read out this text and set it up. He said, right, everyone's in the crowd. The crowd stands and to go son for the national anthem, and then sounder silenced by disturbed plays and he set a follow up text saying.
Speaker 1: Goosebumps's kind of aggressive.
Speaker 4: It's really aggressive. Yeah, so aggressive.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not the original intentions of Simon and garf mink. We will give you the hot tap. No, I know we number one that sort now too to cover anyway, some good ones coming through, keep them coming through before nine o'clock. I fall to blow nine one nine nine one nine is a big, big day tomorrow.
Speaker 6: What are you doing.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're having We're heading down to the coast of the flu re open and we're gonna have some people over and just have a barbecue. You know, very good on the weather.
Speaker 4: That's nice. Weberque yes, and then and then to meet, right, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen is I'll go to the supermarket and I'll buy all the salad stuff and all the potatoes and all the meat, and then Greg will spend eight minutes cooking the meat and then take full credit for the whole barbecue. That's what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Well, the meet is the showpiece, isn't it. Yeah, you don't win, friends of Salad. We've always said that thirteen twenty four ten. Are you missing the Grand Final for particular reason?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: And I'm not talking about work if you can't get out of work. But I have a friend who didn't realize at the time that his fiance penciled this date in the calendar because she wasn't working. She didn't realize the date as well. But they tomorrow are going around the Barossa looking at wedding venues instead of watching the Grand Final. Yay, Wow, we're going to look at all these wedding venues and surprise, surprise, no one's here. It just must be a slow day.
Speaker 1: And what do you think about this one? I don't care. I just want to get back home and watch the second half?
Speaker 4: Yes, how into it are you as well? When we're trying to talk about where the reception will be and where the canapees will be, yet you're watching the Grand Final on your phone by a ko.
Speaker 1: I know. We've got a guy at Channel ten who yesterday remarkably was in the kitchen and someone mentioned it was Grand Final day and they said what are you doing? It's like, oh is it? Like had no idea and then he goes, oh, how good. I can go and do my supermarket shopping and there'll be no one there. That's what happened last year. I'm like, how can you not have an interest in football?
Speaker 4: It's just some of most feels. I don't want to say it's on Australian, but it's on Australia.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell him he said that because I have to deal with it today. That's fine.
Speaker 4: Why are you missing the AFL Grand Final? So the old go to as well? And if you look it up all these wedding venues, if there's anyone having a wedding tomorrow, I know, way you did it?
Speaker 1: Are they actually cheaper?
Speaker 4: Cheap? Much cheaper?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, I mean I get that. I get that it's cheaper, but also your friends now hate you? Yes, how before you obviously you know together forever blah blah blah. Fairy tale coming true.
Speaker 4: Just wonder how invested they are in the wedding itself and how much of an eye they're keeping on the Grand Final if they're listening to it somewhere. And look all those boys are over the corner, huddle around something. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh that's my buffone. Yeah that's the fell up.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right? What did you miss? And why? We can broaden it as well? And it's not just the AFL Grand Final, a big, big key event.
Speaker 1: In your life absolutely thirteen twenty four ten give us call.
Speaker 4: Got some thirty six's tickets to give away as well for the best call? What did you miss? And why? I've got a mate who won't be attending any sort of function or even his own living room to watch a Grand Final tomorrow because instead it was booked in months and months ago. He'll be just off looking at venues for his wedding in the Barossa. Awesome, so happy about it too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does that set the sort of tone for their marriage though, where she's like, we're doing this and I don't care what you want to.
Speaker 4: Do, no, because that's a thing. So she put it. She locked it in months ago as well, and specifically took it off that date off work and obviously works, probably thinking well, she's having a bit of a monster on AFOL Grand Final day and said she was trying to be proactive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So he's very much like, well look, she said, look, we can cancel it, but he knows he needs to do.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a I don't know these friends of yours, but poor scheduling. Yeah, let's go to Carrol, like, good morning, Carol, good morning. Why are you missing the IFL Grand Final? Carol?
Speaker 6: I'm getting my nails done.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, Carol. The Nile is not going to do themselves. They never do, no, Carol.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask you shellac or S and S, S and s every day of the week. The powder is good, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Am I right? All right?
Speaker 1: Well done? Carol? Nikki from Blackwood? What have you missed?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: I missed the AFL Grand Final a few years ago for my cousin's wedding in Queensland and majority of the family live in South Australia, so we all flew up for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were all save.
Speaker 8: But it was the year that it was a drawer, so we'll got to watch it the following.
Speaker 4: Week twenty ten.
Speaker 8: Nice to her credit, he set up a big screen for us all. Yeah, being a drawer, the wedding very quickly turned into a AFL party.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, at least she was considerate about that.
Speaker 4: I like that. Yeah, he was so Nikki. Can I can I ask you were going for? In particularly We're going for the piles of the science.
Speaker 8: Tomorrow, no drawer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I was probably going for the pies about tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Then I am a crow?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: How you going for tomorrow?
Speaker 8: I love watching him, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That is true. He's won a lot of hearts to ask.
Speaker 8: I want him. I want him to win so that I can hear his speech because he won me over on ends that day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got Darcy Moore. He's just so perfect. And then you've got bad boy Jeordie to go.
Speaker 1: So many bad boy pies aren't there? Yeah it's good goodness. Thanks Nikki. Let's go to lou from Happy Val. What did you miss?
Speaker 2: What did I miss? I'm missing the Grand Final to watch my daughter go motorcycle racing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, how about the scheduling for that?
Speaker 2: Well, it just happens, so you can't miss it.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. Where are you driving to.
Speaker 2: Mount Gambia from Adelaide, So it's a long drive just for the weekend and watch her race. But she's doing really well in the national series, so we're hoping to get her overseas next year. The name is Tara Morrison if anyone wants to follow on her socials.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Tarah Morrison.
Speaker 4: Hey, the good news though, Lou was how far away is the track from the actual town of Mount Gambia.
Speaker 2: Oh only about fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay's all right? All right, Well, if you can't watch the Grand Final on Channel seven, don't listen to it on Treplan. That's all I say.
Speaker 4: Last night I was in Mount Gambia as well. I'm not even kidding. There was about thirty five pubs. Oh really, it's like every second places apart.
Speaker 1: But god, do you want hated that? Absolutely a You're okay.
Speaker 4: Got through. It's took one pub at a time.
Speaker 1: You're so brave, you're such a soldier.
Speaker 4: All right, let's continue the conversation for double nine one nine nine one nine. What are you missing the A four Grand Final four? Because I just feel for a lot of the properly particular bugs. Yeah, we'll see they're going. It's a big down on the.
Speaker 1: Calendar's stereotype and say it's just blokes the follow footy. Thank you very much. Fifty are women to go to the football.
Speaker 4: We had a call before from a young lady who's getting your nails done? And here's what you're waking up to Adelaide, breaking news. What's in the news today, snooths. Yes, a big game is happening tomorrow at the MCGH. That's cute. That's my information.
Speaker 1: That's all you got.
Speaker 4: Yes, teams are in so I think the Poles are still going is slight favorites, but I don't reckon they should. I think they match up so well the Lies. Yeah, the pins Ski is out of the twenty two for the Pies, but he will be the sub. And of course down Mixtay injured himself. That's a little bit tragic. Unfortunately, I'm a big fan of John Noble. He doesn't get a gig from West Adelaide West Dadelaid boy, but Billy Frampton is.
Speaker 1: In Big Billy, so Port fans.
Speaker 4: Crows fans will know exactly who Billy Frampton is. He started at Port Adelaide, went to the Crows and then out of all of this, if they win tomorrow, he ends up with the Pies and becomes a.
Speaker 1: Premiership by premiership plan.
Speaker 4: What's a story that's going to be.
Speaker 1: Did the Port the Crows then go oh did we get that one wrong? Or well?
Speaker 4: Not really sure. He couldn't hold down a spot of the Crows so he wasn't kicking out Nick Murray, he wasn't kicking out some of the other defenders. So yeah, I mean it's one of those ones where they go to a better side potentially, but there's a better fit saying that he hasn't really been in all year, but he comes in through injury. But anyway, Brisbane going unchanged. Jack Payne hasn't come through so his ankle is still too short. But I've still got Brisbane to win by not much, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I like that the news. I'm so excited to talk about this. All morning. I was driving to work down North Terrace and I looked up and I went the moon took my breath away. Andrew Hayes, Wow, the moon looks incredible at the moment. It's the fourth and final supermoon of twenty twenty three. It's soon going to grow grace Australian skies and it's going to be a little bit closer to Earth than it normally is. And I have a bit of a theory on this. So obviously us women we go through things. It's called a menstrual cycle. But my theory is men's moods. Men's moods are dictated.
Speaker 6: By your.
Speaker 4: Yes. Indeed, i'll just finish this sentence right there.
Speaker 3: Well, we're made up of lots of water, so the we're dictator by the tides and the moons and all the thing.
Speaker 4: And that's where we get feel it in my water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all coming together. But since ancient times, full moon have been associated with some really odd and insane behavior from men, including sleepwalking, illegal activity, fits of violence, and of course transforming into weallves. Wow, look for what you doing this evening, just on Friday night, after you have six.
Speaker 4: Beers, Yeah, six beers number seven, that's you and me just going off for the moon. It's oh whoa, Okay, But.
Speaker 1: If you get the chance, I'm not sure if it's still up. I just made out camera. God osh, go and get a beautiful photo of it. But if you're up and about, have a look at the moon this morning.
Speaker 3: It is absolutely good, sushy, good morning. Today we are celebrating a very special anniversary. It's seventy five years since fruit chocks were made.
Speaker 1: Oh how good?
Speaker 3: So the little balls of deliciousness which is apricol. Oh they actually do rusperty now too. Was the whole company was started in nineteen twenty six, but the first fruit covered chocolate bulls were done in nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 5: My mother would do anything for them. I think she'd sell me for.
Speaker 1: Fruit SOPs, would she?
Speaker 5: Oh that woman?
Speaker 3: Seriously, honestly, if you take a bag in and it's gone within one second.
Speaker 1: Just honestly, this is why you weren't validated as a child, because in the back of your mind you're thinking, Mum would sell me for fruit chops.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It came up in my psychologist appointment yesterday and we worked through it a little bit. But I still think there's some trauma there, so it might be an ongoing might be an ongoing practice.
Speaker 4: It always comes back the fruit chops, doesn't.
Speaker 1: It Also, as who sat there and went this is a genius idea. I'm going to combine fruit and chocolate.
Speaker 3: I know because so many people don't like them, like anyone from Intero State goes oh okay, and there's people in Adelaide that don't eat them and don't like them like hello, it's chocolate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I eat anything chocolate.
Speaker 1: Fruit, which makes it healthy.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Right, I've acquired the taste of the time. But I moved here when I was twenty one and I got be honest, it took a good couples.
Speaker 5: I have one message for people who don't like fruit chocks. Grow up.
Speaker 4: There you go. Let that be your first and final warning Again.
Speaker 1: USOS notes.
Speaker 4: You're up to date six fourteen, twenty nine degrees across Adelaiteesa get ready how to give us corn thirteen twenty fourteen for the six fifteen vending machine? And can I just say wow? Doesn't it present itself well on a Friday.
Speaker 1: There? Yeah? They look beautiful, fantastic the six fifteen vending machine.
Speaker 4: Quick, somebody's already for a fel ground final weekend. I'm talking to you six to fifteen vending machine.
Speaker 1: I just had a look at the actual vending machine, which is by the way, sitting in the corner of our studio, and I was like, is someone giving you a polish? You really Shmick.
Speaker 4: Got the hair slicked back as well smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 1: Oh so cool, so cool, dear me. We've got three questions, are we just All you have to do is get the third one right and then you can have a crack at the vending machine. All right, it's got a Caitlin from Kapunda. Good morning, good morning, How are you this morning? And how's Kapunda?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, it's great, right, it's always good in Copunda.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent. We've got a whole list of prizes here passes to pix up ut Adelaide thirty six's tickets, Velo Adelaide five hundred Friday After Concert series. But of course you need to avoid the chips.
Speaker 4: Yes, big time. Go the bombers. It's just racking my brain. So Compunda bombers, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, Go the bombers, exactly, Go the bombers. Are they in the grand final?
Speaker 4: Caitlin, No, we didn't make the Grand Final. In the Grand Final, I think you'll find Jodes that most teams have finished their grands like.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you brought it up the compunda bombers. Okay, all right, Caitlin. Three questions for you? Are you good to go?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number one? Which ground is the AFL Grand Final being played on tomorrow?
Speaker 4: The Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, yes, okay, I just have a feeling she's just going to roup through these questions two? Which television sitcom is the theme? Is this theme song? For gosh, just wrap this absolutely straight away. Question three for a crack at the vending machine? How many in a Baker's doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sixwl?
Speaker 4: It's still not twelve? Oh my gosh, So this could be one of our first Stephen Bradbury moments for the six fifteen vending machine.
Speaker 7: Brittany hy, Brittany.
Speaker 4: Incorrect. We've got a new question for you.
Speaker 1: Brittany, well done. What I need you to do right now is select a letter please between A and C B C okay, b B sorry, and a number between three and six four four C four?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: What we got?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: It punched it in?
Speaker 4: Oh no, what happened. Did it get stuck? It got stuck, It genuinely got stuck.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we just talked out the vending machine and saying how good it was looking, no goodness, being all right.
Speaker 4: Looks good but physically not performing.
Speaker 1: Story of your life.
Speaker 4: That was a private conversation.
Speaker 1: Brittany, you have won a one hundred dollars Lucky dumpling. My I could voucher. Well done, good, well done, congratulations.
Speaker 4: What a journey taste of flavors of Asia. Lucky Dumpling Martin Adelaide's Springtime Food and Entertainment Hald October nineteen November five. Visit Lucky Dumpling market dot com. I wonder how many dumplings I could fit before my tummy says that's enough. Hundred bucks worth.
Speaker 1: We spoke about this the other day. Dumplings make me burp a little bit afterwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we figured out that maybe you've got some sort of allergy to prawns or crustaceans.
Speaker 1: Maybe just swallowing a dozen dumplings.
Speaker 4: Whole without chewing. But we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 1: And when I say it doesn't, I mean a baker's doesn't, which is.
Speaker 4: We're learning incorrectly. I think the whole world is completely encapsulated right now by this new celebrity relationship. Yep, and that is Travis Kelcey and of course Taylor Swift. Yes, oh my gosh. I mean, no one saw this coming. But I started off when he went to one of our conscious and gave a little bracelet with his number on it, which he thought and I was discussing with the mate yesterday. Imagine if you did that as a normal person, like, hey, you right up this girl that I really like and I gave her a bracelet with my number, and you'd be like, you're a creepy, should be in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also you were discussing Taylor Swift's relationships with a mate.
Speaker 4: That's what we do. That's what we do with Channel seven.
Speaker 1: A bit of downtime.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a little bit of downtime. What I have loved about this as well is a particular trend which is really big in America. It's called did Taylor Swift put Travis Kelcey on the map? It's a TikTok trend, and basically these girls are saying, how good is it that basically she got this guy and she got him from nowhere and now he's just someone. And the reactions from some of these guys, particularly NFL fans, he's very, very on point. I'd say he's an example Taylor.
Speaker 1: Swift put Travis Kelcey on the map.
Speaker 4: Like before Taylor Swift, I feel like no one knew who he was in your world?
Speaker 6: What is.
Speaker 4: So on and so forth? Blokes, really, and you know, Americans just do it too, like, yeah, are you losing your goddamn mind a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, a little bit over the top.
Speaker 4: Well, to a degree, it's somewhat true, and that he was already high profile, but he's had a solid little boost since he's been with Tea Swall.
Speaker 1: I learned this when I came into work and I said to you, Oh, I watched this little doco thing on Netflix about Kelsey and it's about the brothers, and then I realized that one of the brothers was dating Taylor Swift. And you looked at me like I was just spitting venom out of my mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I didn't even know what you were talking about. I couldn't hear kidding. Well, I'm a big Travis Kelsey fan. I'm a big fan of both the brothers. But I'm an NFL fan, So what about this? So this is recently female viewership of the particular game where she went yep, that increased by sixty three percent. Wow, and it's already very much highly watched thing iven States. Anyway, Travis's Instagram grew six hundred thousand followers. Of course it dude, that is solid. They've got a podcast to Kelsey that went straight to number one on Apple. Yeah, right, Travis Kelsey Jersey sales increased four hundred percent. That was the start that was doing the rounds. Yeah, and Kansas City Chiefs experience three time increase in home game ticket sales. And so there you go the Taylor Swift effect. Like that more.
Speaker 1: The moral of this story is, if you're a sports star and you want to boost your profile, date Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Date Taylor Swift. But she doesn't usually do that. She goes for movie stars and rock stars. It's still not as big of a high profile increase as the all time back in the day.
Speaker 1: Also, just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love.
Speaker 4: Remember Anna Scott shacked up with William Thacker. It's just a rand dude in England.
Speaker 1: She was a genuine movie yeah, I know. And then they went to the movies together and he wore those stupid goggles.
Speaker 4: And you're like, that's not sexy here, Yeah, I meant William. So I'm wondering as well, Joes in this particular partnership. So I was promised somewhat of a boost and profile since Jodi and Hazy would come together, because what comes with Jodiotti is somewhat of a boost. But I mean, I'm looking at my social media and I daresay it might have gone backwards.
Speaker 1: And who promised you that?
Speaker 6: Not me? Oh?
Speaker 4: God with me? I just lost two followers right now. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Well, that's on you mate.
Speaker 4: The Taylor Swift be the Jodotti effect. Alright, two comrades, two songs, trying to give the good folks the opportunity to start their Friday's right.
Speaker 1: And we definitely have an AFL theme this week. And I have just reverted back to twenty seventeen. Apologies to all the Crows fans, but I have to say this song by the Killers and Jack Freewell singing it on stage, absolutely incredible. Play my song, pleak.
Speaker 4: It's a pretty good chair. But what I would say is, oh, here we go. I mean, don't take that crow supporters. If nothing else, I mean, vote for my song, just to try and delete that unbelievable situation from your brains.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what's your song?
Speaker 4: Jump on, Hunters and collective, get your hands. It makes sense that, Come on, folks, you know what makes sense. It's April Grand Final. You know it's going to get played at each and every bar. I was gonna say bathroom. You could do that if you like. Okay, wouldn't mind listening to a bit of Mark Seima whilst consuming a shower beer?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, so you go Holy Grail versus mister Bright's.
Speaker 1: A shower beer is a thing. I've heard it's a thing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's very much a thing.
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 4: There is nothing? It is one of the little delicacies.
Speaker 1: Okay. Thirteen twenty four ten. Do you enjoy a shower beer? So you actually have like a Heineken when you're having a shower.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, really I'm going for a bolt of Xpa at the minutes that that's my top choice for a shower beer. But it just makes sense. You can buy things as well, there's genuine beer holders which you can assemble in your bathroom, in your shower.
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 4: I'm not joking.
Speaker 5: You can do it for wine too.
Speaker 3: Can you actually have little wine so you can put your glass of wine in there as you're washing air? Yeah, get on that, Jody. I've done that before and it just changes your life. Yeah, really, get on it tonight. Shower wine, Yeah, to do it.
Speaker 4: You can pretty much do anything in the shower. Sometimes I eat dinner in the shower, do you Yeah, don't go to the talk in the shower.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're just having your bowlinnaise and a bolter in the shower.
Speaker 4: It's called knocking off. Sometimes three to four to seven birds from one stone. I guarantee if we get some feedback on this thing, thirteen to twenty four ten shower beers. Are they a thing or Texas for double nine nine?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: My nine hero was genuinely thinking that men can't multitask, and yet there you go, there you go. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: Feedback is welcome, but also probably more importantly, which is why we're speaking right now. Maybe jump on jerking hazing casts as a vote out of the bankers. Just a little bit sidetracked.
Speaker 1: I just like to clean my teeth in the shower.
Speaker 4: But you know, yeah, here we go. Let's go to Rhino and Croydon Park. Mate, mate, Yes, I've just got a feeling straight away that you're a connoisseur for a shower be Oh no.
Speaker 6: Man, you've got to get around the show of Bundy's buddy.
Speaker 4: That's the next showy ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, so straight Bundy, or you're mixing it or what's going on?
Speaker 6: Look if it's a Wednesday, man, you've got to mix it. But otherwise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, where do you rest it? Rhino? Dare I ask you? Don't? You don't?
Speaker 6: You just hold that and then you just put it down and then you're yeah, and then get on the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, then you get on the day. It's a morning Sunday morning shower Bundy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we apologize. And are you are you listening to us as you're showing and having your Bundy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, probably you know just put and collectors.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, right right, that's good. Right, you're my type of operator. Thank you and bless you. You promise that you'll take care of yourself and have a good friday.
Speaker 5: Of course, good on you right now. Of course you'll have a good friday. It's just had a Bundy in the.
Speaker 4: Someone's going to be happy in the next minute or so, when someone's going to be very very sad, gentleman. A couple of songs, just a fire up for the big day tomorrow. That's our theme for battle for Thingers this week.
Speaker 1: Yes, AFL Grand Final. A couple of songs.
Speaker 4: Yes, So you've got an absolute to go to classic and that is your head. Holy Grail unders plectis absolute staple for the AFL Grand Final. Or if you're trying to trigger crows rams from twenty seventeen, you played this in saying that's still a very very good song.
Speaker 1: We are sitting locked at nine apiece in Battle of the Banking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tight, really tight, isn't it. It is Welcome to the stage camera, go Josh, how are you great? Man? Great? Thanks? Guys, how are you going good? Thanks? I say we'll see all right.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what absolute decimation this week? Sixty to one hundred and eight on no hang on. That's the score from the twenty seventeen Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Some good gear from you Josh, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 7: And the winner is Jody Audie with mister Brightside.
Speaker 1: Little bit how fans going nut?
Speaker 4: That's how you did that, didn't you. Yeah, slad the crows of borders, but you recruited a whole bunch of Port Adelaide supporters. There you go. This week's win the killers, mister Brightside, Battle of the bangers, and you're taking a little bit of a lead out, Jose out of my cage and doing just fine. We're a little duck.
Speaker 1: You telling me that you built a time machine on this daisy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, not much going on at the moment. Be boring around it. Hang on a second, whoa f come on, you're ready Grand Final week?
Speaker 6: Know what to do?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is there a grand final page today? Man?
Speaker 4: By all reports? Thank goodness, I'm not going down the error again.
Speaker 7: They did that, switched it up with boats on this daisy.
Speaker 4: Twenty nine to Stember nineteen sixty one. Julie Gillard was born in Wales. Today's her sixty second birthday. I don't know she was a Welsh original.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that either, So there you go.
Speaker 4: See in America, you can't be born outside of America and to be president and be president yeah okay, different rulesy didn't know that, Yes, and we're bless because of it.
Speaker 1: And good on your jewels. First female prime minister of this great country.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what they bit of carry on from Julia Gillard when Wales beat the Waalbies the other night.
Speaker 1: A bit of carry on with that misogyny speech.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh please don't.
Speaker 4: Was a Julia up and about when the Welsh absolutely pants the Wallabies nineteen sixty seven six o'clock will ended in South Australia. That was from this date on you could purchase an alcoholic drink up to ten pm.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that a wild night out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Big oh cheers. Didn't that just change everything?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Set the sun?
Speaker 1: Yeah right now I try to be in bed by ten pm.
Speaker 4: Yes see. Yeah, things have really changed switched around a bit. Two thousand and one, Brisbane Lines one of the first of their three consecutive premierships. Gosh they were, and it's a fun debate as in terms of who was the most dominant team. You've got Brisbane, you've got Hawthorne, and you've recent times of course Richmond. But my gosh, think about that Midfield back in the day and kicking it up, kicking it up to big bad, bustling John.
Speaker 1: O'Brien, kicking it up the guts, up.
Speaker 4: The guts and Bradshaw as well given him ago.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, why not?
Speaker 4: Gosh, what a salivating lip it was.
Speaker 1: Akamaras joined the party for a while.
Speaker 4: Oka was an absolute freak.
Speaker 1: He's a real estate agent.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, I'd buy property off him. Would you know he tried to become pro with golf?
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: He was accused of cheating a couple of times. That's that's not even the joke. It's to the character he maintains his innos. It's that beautiful weathers and Sonny, that's.
Speaker 1: That righteous, isn't it really heading into a long weekend as well? Tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Goodness mate, I'll tell you what I tell it us. Doesn't get much better. I note is scoring yourself a brand new webcue barbecue.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice, Thank you so much, Barnzy.
Speaker 4: Look and we did that, we did that today. So that was a lot of fun, the brand new web foundly que premium barbecue. And you're right, it was all thanks to Barnsey. You can catch him and see the all new webecue Barbecue Adlaid web Stores. It's packed with features. It'll be lit this summer Barbecue Adlai web Stores. Jeps cross a mile in prepare to get lit. And we've just been preparing for the big day just by celebrating with big pump up songs across the morning. So much fun. In fact, Josh from Seacliff requested this one beautifully.
Speaker 1: If that doesn't get the juices flying, I don't know what will GISs your corpse, like literally dead, literally dead jack your bowls.
Speaker 4: So everyone who requested songs, thank you very much. Keep it locked and over. Of course, all snowvers one hundred and fifty k. We're going to play all day with Maddie in DC time now though, for the diary, interesting theme this.
Speaker 1: Week, Yeah, well, basically this was just an assembly of the worst moments of the week, and there were quite a few. And just keep an ear out for Abby in the newsroom because she features quite heavily.
Speaker 3: I'll put my resignation in have you Yeah, I'm done so and it was that easy, Yeah, Josh. I walked into Josh's office, Boss Josh, and he said, have you got your box ready, I said, yeah, I'm packing up.
Speaker 4: Now you're a support person. He said, I got bad news for you, and you said, wait, wait wait wait I quit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I jumped before I got pushed.
Speaker 1: That's a girl.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, Okay, we'll leave you with the diary. Enjoy the weekend, Happy Grand Final Day, Goodbye.