Speaker 1: We've got Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Paralympics just around the corner as well. How about this. I don't think anyone knew that this was a rule, but apparently it is. If a Paralympian competes with the visible Olympic Rings tattoo, then they will be disqualified from the upcoming games. What so, now all I assumed it was Paralympians as well, that's what happens. So you got Olympics, Paralympics, you get the rings, so probably above your boob.
Speaker 1: Wait, so they're saying that if you compete as a Paralympian and you've got a visible rings tattoo, you'll be disqualified.
Speaker 3: You will be disqualified because the tattoo is considered to be body advertising by the International Paralympic Committee, the iPSC hoot of a Christmas party, which is a separate organization to the International Olympic Committee. So basically you're advertising what would seem like almost a competitor, right, bodies, different committees. Okay, sometimes they fight, and I'll tell you what I think of Anchorman. The scene in Anchorman where the news teams are fighting, it's just brutal. British swimmer Joseph Craig was disqualified in his SA one hundred meter final at the IPC Swimming European Championships, not because of his swimming, because of his visible Olympic rings tattoo.
Speaker 2: That is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We've got a paralympian at out who goes to our gym and she's got a massive rings on the back of her neck.
Speaker 4: What does she do?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: She needs to cover it up?
Speaker 1: I guess Oh, is it like a netball when you have to cover up your ear rings with some tape?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that what you have to do?
Speaker 3: Oh, you look like such a thug, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Really, that is a ridiculous law, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I've got some ridiculous laws for you that live in this country. Okay, I'm not taking the piss here. This is These are genuine laws, all right. I'm gonna go through and we got about five or six for you.
Speaker 6: Go on.
Speaker 2: First up.
Speaker 3: In South Australia, there's a two hundred and fifty dollars maximum fine for unlawfully ringing doorbells two hundred and fifty bucks the Great Pranks.
Speaker 1: As a youngster, we caught people doing that on our doorbell because we've got cameras now. So Greg goes have a look at this, and this is These two young punks walk past.
Speaker 4: And rang our door. We can have them charged.
Speaker 2: I tell you, it's worth a two hundred and fifty dollars fine.
Speaker 3: Or Jody capturing you and forcing you to listen to her netball stories.
Speaker 2: Oh wow's just kidding.
Speaker 3: It's an offense in both Say and Victoria to take a homing pigeon unless you have a lawful authority to do so. In Wa, you can be in trouble for stealing a pigeon, but only if it's tame and either in a pigeon house or an owner's land.
Speaker 2: So the big question is.
Speaker 3: Who in their right mind would say, oh, there's a pigeon up for grabs. I'll take that.
Speaker 4: That pigeon looks very vulnerable. He's coming home with me.
Speaker 2: I look at him. You need a home there, fella killing with me?
Speaker 4: How do you lure a pigeon?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Is it breadcrumbs? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You call Bill Laurie. I'm not sure. Two more for you.
Speaker 3: It's quickly bars required by law to stable water and feed horses of patrons say that again you don't see enough horses. So if you take your horse down the street and you, I don't know, jump into the Oxford Hotel for a beer and your horses out the front, yeah, I mean legally they've got to provide food and water for your horse. Wow thirty twenty fourteen. When I was the last time you took your horse out for a spin. And lastly, if you get electrocuted to death, then you will have to pay a fine to the government. This is investing, so you're just mining your business. Maybe it's not on purpose, maybe it is.
Speaker 2: Bang you dead.
Speaker 3: According to Australian laws it is illegal to touch electric buyers that can lead to your death. So if this does happen, you're a chance of getting a two hundred dollars fine.
Speaker 2: In the mail.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 1: Imagine being the ones left behind, Like, you know, your son electrocutes himself to death and then the cops come.
Speaker 4: Knocking at door. That'll be two hundred dollars thank you.
Speaker 3: Under bux So I die by electrocution and then two one hundred dollars fine comes in the male and they're.
Speaker 2: Like he's still He's still annoying me. He's still holding me back.
Speaker 4: The Obamas.
Speaker 3: What an unbelievably solid power couple they are are. That's the biggest power couple on.
Speaker 1: Earth, I would have to say, and just couple goals like you can just see the pure adoration that they have for each other. But also have you ever seen any two more charismatic, smart, funny, just charming people together and hazy?
Speaker 3: I can't say that was a straight sexual chemistry and it's admirational. No, I'm talking about Barrick and Michelle right now, I'm talking about Barck Michelle.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I need to be much clear with my words.
Speaker 7: Mate.
Speaker 1: You know how we like to dimming things up on radio with a swash. Put a swash in, now, put a swash.
Speaker 2: I really got this.
Speaker 4: He separate theme.
Speaker 2: We're back on track and Barack have.
Speaker 4: A lot of sexual chemistry. That is true.
Speaker 2: I watched him on stage.
Speaker 3: You like any second now, they're about to make life reckon You get those vibes.
Speaker 2: It's a good place to be.
Speaker 4: It is a little bit like that.
Speaker 1: The two of them have just delivered an absolutely devastating takedown of Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention yesterday.
Speaker 4: The former first lady just lampoone.
Speaker 1: Trump had belittled his exploitation of race for political game, and it was just so beautiful to watch. Have a listen to the gorgeous Michelle in action.
Speaker 8: There's a limited, narrow view of the world. Made him feel threatened by the existence of two hard work and highly educated, successful people who happened.
Speaker 5: To be black.
Speaker 8: Who's gonna tell him, Who's gonna tell him that the job he's currently seeking might just be one of those black jobs.
Speaker 1: Well, just a bit of background to the black jobs thing. So Trump used that expression in a debate with Joe Biden in June to describe the economic threat he claimed was being posed to African Americans by illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: So, yes, he plays the race card, and it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Gosh, he's an idiot.
Speaker 3: And also just quickly Trump when it comes to cricket, come on, make grow.
Speaker 2: Up, du tendlter. It's all of.
Speaker 1: All the things that Trump has done, that's the one thing that you will never forgive him for.
Speaker 2: You've really broke my heart when he said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Barrick also took to the stage and he was equally as scathing of our boy Donald.
Speaker 9: Have any eight year old billionaire who has not stopped whining about his problems since he rolled down his golden escalator nine years ago. There's the childish nickname, the crazy conspiracy theories, this weird.
Speaker 2: Obsession with crowd sizes.
Speaker 3: Here you go and just explained to us that whole crowd sizing situation.
Speaker 1: Indi visual when he said that, when he said the expression crowd sizes, he did that thing with your hands when you perhaps insinuate someone has this small.
Speaker 4: A small pennace.
Speaker 1: So he was like that fifteen Yeah, So he was like that with his hands, suggesting that Donald isn't overly well endowed, well done, well flayed face.
Speaker 2: I think we can all absolutely enjoy.
Speaker 3: He had safety agree without seeing anything that we know that Barack Obama was probably spot on that situation.
Speaker 1: So they took to the stage, they absolutely nailed at the Obama's probably one karmela An election, and then went off stage and made love.
Speaker 2: As you said, you should have said that make love. It was so perfect.
Speaker 3: It was so perfect, Ah speaking making love on the weekends six to fifteen. Venue Machine is ready to go. Some of the prizes of world Jades. Well, what about this is five course dinner Kingsford, the Bross's or Leana Restaurant valued at over six hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Well lar d freaking.
Speaker 3: Dark that's up for grabs also double passed the value Adelaide five hundred Saturday After Race Concert Series first question for the six fifteen Venue Machine quiz coming up next.
Speaker 1: Don't ever use the expressions Jody and Hazy and sexual engine in the same sentence ever again, Is that understood?
Speaker 2: Is it one way? Jody and Hazy's loose lists.
Speaker 3: So this exercise is about listening and just expanding our listening skills show.
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't need to talk slow now because I can hear you because I don't have my noise canceling headphones on.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm making a point that this is aggressively directed towards you.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Loose lips.
Speaker 3: So what we do is we put some noise canceling headphones on Jod's and you have to genuinely read my.
Speaker 2: Lips when I say a bit of a phrase.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe it will help you absorb the information, all right, And what I will say is I had a crack last week.
Speaker 2: You're tired, Thank you.
Speaker 4: It's not easy, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Really not easy.
Speaker 1: No, it's tricky, and I am generous in this space. And then I enunciated my words.
Speaker 4: You tend to mumble and sometimes miss words.
Speaker 3: Sometimes my lips don't move so little that I'm speaking out of my nose, like my nostrils are going crazy.
Speaker 4: That's what it sounds. We read my nose, my nostrils.
Speaker 3: Good luck with that, all right, So let's turn up the noise canceling headphones for Jody.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get some cheese?
Speaker 4: Do you wash your knickers?
Speaker 2: That's incorrect, but I know that?
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: That is not correct? Do you want to get some cheese?
Speaker 4: Do you want to eat some cheesels? Do you want to eat some nickers?
Speaker 2: One more ready? Do you want to get some cheese?
Speaker 1: Do you want to eat some cheese?
Speaker 3: All right, noise canceling headphones off it. Do you want to get some cheese?
Speaker 4: I'll get some cheese.
Speaker 2: There might have been one word wrong, but that's good enough.
Speaker 4: Right, Thank you.
Speaker 2: You've got the bulk of the information. That's what this is all about.
Speaker 4: It's very concerned that you like to eat your undies.
Speaker 2: But anyway, no, God, who's Nick's getting eaten again. That's that right? All right, let's turn the noise canceling headphones back up. Here's your next phrase. You have tiny buttocks?
Speaker 4: Do you want to press my buttons?
Speaker 2: Yes? But incorrect.
Speaker 3: I feel like I press her buttons every single day because she's ahays about to blow it.
Speaker 1: This is where you don't understand that I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: Which is a good thing. All right, here you go. You ready? You have tiny buttocks?
Speaker 4: Do you have shiny buttocks?
Speaker 2: Oh? Very close? One more go? You have tiny buttocks?
Speaker 1: You have tiny buttocks?
Speaker 3: All right, noise canceling headphones off, Jude, you're getting good at this. You got that, well done.
Speaker 4: This is working.
Speaker 2: You know what's going on now. That's fantastic. All right.
Speaker 3: Last one, noise canceling your headphones back on? Jody, can't hear anything except for really really weird crappy elevator music.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Where do babies come from?
Speaker 4: Where does loose change on your bum?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? All right? Ready? Where do babies come from?
Speaker 1: Where do something about rabies?
Speaker 2: Close? Last time? Last time? Where do babies come from?
Speaker 7: Where do babies come from?
Speaker 2: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Done, well done, gosh I'm glad I've got that, because if I had said where do rabies come from?
Speaker 3: I don't know either dogs rabbit dogs, but quite seriously, where the hell do babies come from?
Speaker 4: You've got three, so I.
Speaker 1: I think you're in the right Your location services are on.
Speaker 7: Put it that way.
Speaker 1: To say you need a winning a space is a massive understatement, because I think you're up by about six or seven at one stage, and then you've lost six or seven in a row.
Speaker 3: Does that mean that's some quick mass you're on a seven week winning run?
Speaker 2: I think so what the hell happened?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You completely turned it around, started choosing crappy songs.
Speaker 2: You were hopeless at once.
Speaker 4: That's not but that's okay. There's no need for that.
Speaker 2: Your of the Banger's career was on life support. There is absolutely you flatlined at one stage.
Speaker 4: Unnecessary to have a crack at me.
Speaker 2: Is a real weekend at Bernie types that you know what this is.
Speaker 1: This is you not taking accountability for your own like a form.
Speaker 4: Don't blame me.
Speaker 1: Mate, Oh my gosh, I don't blame me because you've crapped the bed.
Speaker 3: I know, and I didn't just crap the bed as well. I cracked the bedroom. It's everywhere. It's on the walls, it's on the roof. Oh my god, it's everywhere but in the toilet. Who knew there was one person to produce so much crap in.
Speaker 4: One unbelievable, isn't it anyway? AnyWho?
Speaker 2: Fourteen thirteen. I need this win very very desperately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So two songs go head to head. You choose one, I choose the other one, and then you get to vote at the Jody and Hazy Instagram page for the song that you want to hear at eight o'clock tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: We have a theme each and every week. This week's theme is fighting.
Speaker 3: Fighting off the back of our favorite Adelaide Crow's fugitive and that is.
Speaker 2: Mat crouchs such a bad boy.
Speaker 1: That Crouch day three in the holding cells in the Adelaide City Watchhouse.
Speaker 4: I don't wonder how he's going.
Speaker 2: What sort of bad boy tats he's got?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the barbe wire going around the bicyle.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he's giving it a bit of Guys playing the weekend, can you let me out come?
Speaker 3: Guys got to catch a fight at Sydney to play the Swan's and I'll come back and I'll pick up my jail time after night.
Speaker 4: I promise you that I will.
Speaker 2: Anklets. Yeah, keep an army. I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a little monitor bracelet. He'll be running around against the Swans on the weekend with a little monitor. Yeah, with a little anklet.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, crouchy, what's that?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 4: Monitoring your heart rate?
Speaker 2: Really the standard monitor for an athlete? All right? Fight music is the theme this week, jas what have you got?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, this is the ultimate feud between two absolute princesses.
Speaker 4: Of rock that bury the hatchet.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Back in the day Jesus was on. It was on Bete between Taylor Swift and who is.
Speaker 4: She fighting with?
Speaker 2: Kati? Here we go.
Speaker 3: I love it when I have to fill in the blanks for your song. This is why it hurts my soul because then you go on and win and I'm the one who has to help you out with your song.
Speaker 1: Look of you.
Speaker 2: It's a good song.
Speaker 3: It's a good song, and that's about a genuine feud, a fight. So there's been a meaning for yours.
Speaker 1: Apparently Taylor's stole Katie's backup dances and.
Speaker 4: That's how it all start.
Speaker 3: That's the number one rule. You do not steal other artists back up answers. Everyone knows that rules to live on all right, bad Blood versus a song which has literally got fight in the title.
Speaker 2: You got a fire.
Speaker 3: Right adult school baby, it's a real old school Oh a bit of beastie boys.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I've said this since they got we don't play enough beastie Boys and overnight by not let's change that.
Speaker 4: I've literally never heard you say that in your life.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone said we don't play enough Taylor Swift on over.
Speaker 4: Everyone has ever said that.
Speaker 3: Okay, beastie boys, you gotta fight for your right sid party versus Bad Blood, Taylor Swift, get your votes in at Jodie and Hazy winning song tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Come on, Swift is fourteen thirteen.
Speaker 2: Last time I tried to channel the Swifties, they let me down too.
Speaker 4: By the way, we'll also know because you insulted them.
Speaker 1: You tried to channel them and then you backhanded whacked them at the same time, So that was on you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Can you just be honest for a second or did you not when we were having an off air conversation, say, watch me clean up Battle of the Bangers. I am going to absolutely get these imbeciles on board about the Swifties.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyone who believes anyone who believes that I said that is an imbecile. I did not say that about Swifties. I love them. I think they're passionate.
Speaker 4: And if you just call them idiots instead.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe I made that up, but that's how desperate I am. Okay, yeah, which in its own way is admirable, is it not. I'm not sure. Just fat for my song plays. I need this, I need this. I mean that sort of territory at Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Let's go, really, it is so time. Let's go girl. Where my ladies are?
Speaker 1: Oh? Here in the newsroom.
Speaker 4: Well, how do we describe ourselves? Abby this week? Single as always right.
Speaker 1: Full stop consistencies O prod producers, single and thriving?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are we back on the apps?
Speaker 2: I actually am?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nice? Okay, I watch your space? Okay, Well, on the back of benefit. Obviously this has fallen apart once again. So they were together? Were they married or not? The first time engaged?
Speaker 2: Engaged in two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Two, all right, and so that split up and then they got they did a very very bad.
Speaker 4: Movie together called Oh my Gosh, Yes.
Speaker 1: About that universally panned, and then they split up. He married someone else, and then they got back together and got married again, and now they're getting divorced after two years, which begs the question, as you raised yesterday, Abby, do you ever.
Speaker 2: Go back to X? Does it never work? Because you broke up for a reason.
Speaker 4: There's I like that expression.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why someone's in the rearview mirror, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have reviewals because I didn't want to look back yourself.
Speaker 2: Motivation. It was an athlete. You said that one time was a sprint. That's illegal.
Speaker 4: You not have mirrors in your car? What are you talking about? Abby? In the hues room?
Speaker 10: Have you ever gone backwards multiple multiple times?
Speaker 4: I'm really guilty. I'm bad for this.
Speaker 10: I'm bad for yeah, splitting up and going that's it and then they weasel their way back in.
Speaker 4: Why do you go back to the world? Do you think it's comfortable.
Speaker 2: Because you know you know them? But also now it's craps? What do you go.
Speaker 4: I recently did this.
Speaker 10: There was a guy that I've been seeing, and then we sort of mad contact again, and then yeah, within about two weeks, I went, you know what, I'm not doing this soa.
Speaker 1: Do all the memories come flooding back as to why you broke up in the first place.
Speaker 3: Ah, No, I'm stupid, you know what, because this is what humans do.
Speaker 2: We only remember them for the most part.
Speaker 3: You remember the good bits, yeah, particular relationships, and maybe it's a nice trait.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not as dangerous.
Speaker 3: Your brain deletes the bad bits and just concentrates on the good bits.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But I do know multiple people who have gone back to an ex and who are now together, married, have kids.
Speaker 4: I'd love to.
Speaker 1: Hear from those people. Thirteen twenty four ten. Has it worked out when you've gone back to the X Producers though?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why do I feel like you'd be guilty of No? I was my first boyfriend.
Speaker 10: We were together when I was like teenager until about twenty We broke up and then we got back together.
Speaker 2: It didn't last very long.
Speaker 7: Once we got back together, it was.
Speaker 10: About a year.
Speaker 4: There was just too much that had gone down, too much stuff.
Speaker 1: Too much stuff that was in the back of all both of our minds and he's now getting married to someone else.
Speaker 10: Now that you're older, do you think you would do like if for Next came back into your life?
Speaker 11: H No, No, I'm actually with my last breakup that made an active effort of do not.
Speaker 2: Do not go backwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I deally delied after I separated from my first husband. Really, I deally delied for at least a year and a half, maybe two years.
Speaker 2: That's dangerous with no commitment or with I'm trying to conrible territory to really really no means. It's relationship noments.
Speaker 1: It's a really bad space, and you're throwing a child into the mix, and it makes.
Speaker 4: It even more complicated.
Speaker 1: I got to I think someone once said to me, make a decision and move on, Make the decision and move forward, which I highly recommend.
Speaker 2: Easier mind, Yeah yeah, and easy from the chief seats as well. Yeah. I just get rid of him. Yeah, but he's stunning. You get it, I get it girl.
Speaker 1: Four ten, Have you benefited yourself? Have you gone back? Have you gone back to the well and tried again. We'd love to hear from you it did it work out?
Speaker 3: Because obviously it's not working out. For benefit, but did it work for you?
Speaker 1: Is there now a situation where you're going to have to divvy up to two hundred and ten million dollars?
Speaker 4: Is that what's happening?
Speaker 2: Oh God, can I get there?
Speaker 3: We're talking money or a repea my really pictures?
Speaker 4: It is so time for a let's score girl.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, just another little stormut of chic chat.
Speaker 3: The theme is getting back with your ax this morning off the back of course a benefit no longer to be which I didn't actually realize.
Speaker 2: But they were engaged once upon a time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're engaged or probably well over ten years ago, and then they got back together. It was interesting. She's done like a little sort of musical film or doco.
Speaker 1: About their relationship. And did you know that he wrote her love letters? Right, and then she would read them ount to all her musicians in her band to inspire them. So all these private love letters that he'd written her, that's a lot, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Well there's first of all, did he know that was happening?
Speaker 4: No, he was shocked.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jilo, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: And also the people in the band who are like, yes, Jennifer, that's great, thank you, We're so inspired now and then she goes off to the thought and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, what she doing?
Speaker 7: That's private?
Speaker 4: You do you want to hear?
Speaker 10: One of the headlines, Jennifer ben Affleck's birth charts brought them together. Everyone has a birth chart when you're born, whether whether universes or like where your start sign.
Speaker 4: Everything is well.
Speaker 1: When they first met together on the set of July Jiggly whatever that movie was, she was married to Chris Judd, who is her backup.
Speaker 2: Dancer, Chris Chudd Blues and Eagles.
Speaker 4: Champion's his name Christian Chris Joe.
Speaker 3: And then of course he married Rebecca Twiggley. So it's just funny how people go in different directions.
Speaker 4: Isn't It was christ John another Christian, it is Chris Judd, But c R I s.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting that no one believes me, but when producer m jumps on the mic, everyone believes her.
Speaker 4: She has been married.
Speaker 7: There's another one as well.
Speaker 10: She was married to Johnny Noah for a year.
Speaker 1: This technically is her third marriage, but how many engagements?
Speaker 4: So she was with a rod as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ladies place please can we jump back on track? Did you get back with your ex?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 2: Take us through your story of the X. Well.
Speaker 5: So me and my husband, now, we were at school together and we got together when I was seventeen, and we had a break up, and he probably within the six to twelve months, got engaged to someone else. His family called like her. Her family told her that my husband wasn't good enough for her. She put up with him, and we met each other shortly after. I had a birthday party. And we've been together now for twenty six years.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not us.
Speaker 5: We three children, My AD and I would never share our love letters that I still have from both of us that are insolders thought in our shared Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, Joe's not looking to launch her music career anytime soon based on the love letters from my husband.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really it is so time for it.
Speaker 2: Let's go girl, Yeah, case of the X this morning.
Speaker 1: So, on the second anniversary of their second Cracket marriage, while they were engaged the first time, j Loo grabbed a purse and marched on down to the courthouse and filed for divorce.
Speaker 2: Has anyone seen Ben affleck smile? Oh no, which seems crumpy, doesn't he?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I mean, well, the story is he's a homebody.
Speaker 4: He likes his privacy. She is Jalo and likes being jo.
Speaker 2: Yes, I respect that. Ben Affleck likes to keep it low key. Yeah, absolutely, in a really high key job.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I'm not that guy you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the writing was on the wall when they went through like an awards.
Speaker 4: She's like, basically slip pull your head, and we all try to keep it.
Speaker 1: Together when we're fighting with our partner in public, right, Everyone tries to keep it lit on it until you get in the.
Speaker 3: Car and you're like, yeah, fake smile, the fake last Yeah, get over it when you're Hollywood listening.
Speaker 1: No exactly, So when did you benefit? When did you go back to the ex Amanda?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Good morning, How are you? What happened with you?
Speaker 11: It's actually been three times.
Speaker 5: We were on and off.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was sort of like a mutual.
Speaker 2: I got no.
Speaker 11: Credit, never messaged me, so I thought of went my own way. Yeah, that sort of happened two times, and then the second time it was sort of like a oh no, don't want a relationship, and then I went my way again, and then yeah the third time, lucky we've been together for thirteen years now or twelve years.
Speaker 6: Sorry, and we've got three kids.
Speaker 4: Work, Amanda.
Speaker 1: I wonder, I wonder how many times Andrew Hayes pulled out that oh sorry, no credit on me, saying.
Speaker 4: But are you happy now, Amanda?
Speaker 6: Yeah, very happy, Yes, brilliant.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 4: All our cynicism about going back to.
Speaker 2: The world, well another happy ending.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good morning, Kathy, good morning. How are you good? Good? You went back to the.
Speaker 6: XS, I did a few times. So I met myself a young English fellaw who was over here playing cricket in our summer time. And when the cricket season finished, he went back to England and completely ghosted me. And then he came back again to play cricket and got back in contact with me, and of course I went back, and not only did I go back, but he pretty much moved in with me both times. And then he went back again to England and again ghosted me, broke my heart, and I swore that fit never again, and long and behold he came back again, and this time I was like, had my walls up, and he practically begg and we got back together. He now has his residency and we were official in twenty fourteen and tomorrow we move into our very first house that we've brought together. Yeah, and he became stepdad to my four children, and he's fourteen years younger than me, so he's It was just a whirlwind.
Speaker 2: It was huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want expose him. I don't wan to put you on spoty. It's it's not Joe rute, is it.
Speaker 5: Jeds?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 4: I ask did he? Did he ever explain the ghosting?
Speaker 6: He just said the first time it was like, oh, I was too young and I didn't really know if I was going to come back, and I was like, okay, they're called. The second time, I was like, dude, seriously, you've been living with me twice now each time you come here. What the hell was going on? And he was like, yeah, I'm sorry. I was Ailia. You know, I wasn't a very nice person. And he basically told me the second time when he went back, you know, forget about me, move on, I'm not coming back. And then he came back and I was just like, are you serious? Like what are you doing to me? Man?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Thing is Kathy, there's such smooth talkers.
Speaker 3: The English Aussie bloke goes, oh, and I saw you're like get out. I'm terribly sorry, Kathy, but I'm so sorry for that, but please please take me back.
Speaker 2: And you're like.
Speaker 6: Pretty much like that. Yeah, that was the accent.
Speaker 4: Very pleased it worked out in the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you go. Not a happy ending, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: You can jump back in with your ex and it can be an absolutely beautiful, happy ending.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Give me a fight. Tap out of the Cricket Conversation.
Speaker 2: Showdown fifty six keeps on delivering.
Speaker 3: It is the Thursday after a showdown and there are still some genuine news points coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Dan Houston obviously appealing that five match ban for that decent old hit on Isaac Rankin.
Speaker 4: So what happens?
Speaker 1: What's the best case scenario here, because that'll go to the tribunal tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, So there's been a couple of situations where some players have appealed and one. So the best case scenario is that he probably gets three weeks. Worst case is it stays at five weeks. Any season is one hundred percent done. If you could get it reduced by one game, then there's a glimmer of hope that he will play again this season and that's if they go the right way to the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: So the defense that they use the first time around was he's a good bloke, you know, never been reported before, all that sort of stuff. What's the defense tonight that he's got really beautiful eyes.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that he might. He might run for prime minister one day. I'm not really sure that that's how good a bloke he is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was a prefect in high school.
Speaker 3: I think they'll try and argue all sorts of little different things in terms of head high contact. I know it's action b outcome, it gets quite technical and all those sorts of spots. But don't you worry.
Speaker 2: They'll have a good argument up there. Sleep.
Speaker 3: But they're arguing against the AFL, who can be very stubborn, very stubborn.
Speaker 2: Very stubborn.
Speaker 3: We have taken your points into consideration, we have acknowledged it.
Speaker 2: But it's still no. That's sometimes what they do.
Speaker 4: Matt Crouch is entering his what fourth night in prison enter here.
Speaker 3: In Adelaide by all reports as well, now missing a couple of teeth, got some neck tats as well.
Speaker 2: Go off Crouch. He has such a bad boy outlaw has.
Speaker 4: He had his one phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that. And who did he speak to?
Speaker 4: Cool text?
Speaker 3: Did he speak to Joshua s Shelley? Matt Crouch spoke yesterday to seven.
Speaker 4: Years so yelling at you.
Speaker 3: You can have a look at everyone can look at the vision and they can make that there's a decision for themselves.
Speaker 2: But yeah, as I said, I'll say, now, all right, I've seen the vision. You've seen the vision.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts okay, So if you haven't seen the vision, some port supporters going off for him across like over the race, going off at all the gross players by the way, and so croud.
Speaker 4: Do you just see the look in his.
Speaker 1: Eyes, like looked at him and gone, okay, okay, mate, I've had enough for you, and he flicks off his.
Speaker 4: Hat and so the supporters then gone.
Speaker 1: He assaulted me and called police, and in what can only be described as the most disgusting waste of police resources, has accused Matt Crouch of assault.
Speaker 3: I assume that this is maybe in the same category that if I stole my daughter's tiny teddy and she got access to a phone and called the police, are they going to investigate that as well?
Speaker 4: My daddy took my biscuits.
Speaker 2: I was saving them for later.
Speaker 1: The police like, okay, Lottie, we'll just park this one for a moment. The police will investigate it later time.
Speaker 3: Let's just I watched their space and see what happens with Tiny Teddygate. Also, and finally Josh with Shelley, there's murmurs that he won't be named tonight when the teams come out so face the Swan's on Saturday night, that he potentially we will drop. So that's a big story in itself because it was right here where we had some fun.
Speaker 2: He had some fun, said the supporters had.
Speaker 1: No teeth pretty much and off the tough kind of throwaway line, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: It was? And in the moment as well, we were like fun, that's a bit cheeky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't even sort of register with me because obviously that port joke has been going around since Jesus was a boy.
Speaker 4: Yes, so he sort of said it, and I went, oh, okay, And if you speak.
Speaker 3: To different people that say, well, you can't have a jab at the opposition supporters, it's a whole new level. But we can tell you right now, speaking before and during and after.
Speaker 2: He was just having some fun. Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: Look and I'm sure there's people out there, crows who were saying, oh, you need to keep your mouth shut. And traditionally port Adelaide says some big things. They kept their mouth shut this time, and now all the focus has gone on young Joshua Shelley, who's a young bloke too, by the way, And I also.
Speaker 1: Just argue, for goodness sake, we as the media say it's too sanitized.
Speaker 4: No one says anything ever, And the minute, the minute a young.
Speaker 1: Bloke says something that's mildly controversial, everyone jumps down his throats.
Speaker 4: So they can't win. They can't win these boys there.
Speaker 2: You go watch this Space showdown fifth do you see? See? It is just the contest that keeps on giving.
Speaker 1: Michelle Obama discuss what an absolute boss.
Speaker 2: Per She's a quaint, isn't she?
Speaker 4: Isn't she incredible?
Speaker 2: And Barasa King? Yeah, they rule this world.
Speaker 4: The two of them are absolute couple goals.
Speaker 1: Can you think in your mind of a couple that are more aspirational than those two?
Speaker 3: Well, it used to be you feel like it used to be Beyonce and Jay z.
Speaker 4: Oh No that's very much tarnished.
Speaker 3: But now there's all these little cracks that seem to be appearing.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't write a song about Becky with the good hair and not have people go, oh maybe not relationships not as perfect?
Speaker 4: Does it seem?
Speaker 2: I understand?
Speaker 3: And if that's not true, there's no element of truth in that normal it's just purely entertainment. You're like, why, why why would you go down that path, Beyonce?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Goodness, that is so very true. Mate. Democratic Convention yesterday, Michelle.
Speaker 1: Obama kicked us off and the two of them combined absolutely roasted Donald Trump and it was magnificent to watch.
Speaker 8: There's a limited, narrow view of the world. Made him I feel threatened by the existence of two hard work and highly educated, successful people who.
Speaker 2: Happened to be black. Who's gonna tell him, Who's.
Speaker 8: Gonna tell him that the job he's currently seeking might just be one of those black jobs.
Speaker 2: Who he's gonna tell him?
Speaker 4: Or morse.
Speaker 1: He brought up the black jobs in a debate with Joe Biden back in June, so that's.
Speaker 4: Where the history of that.
Speaker 1: But then they had a little hug on stage when Barack was introduced and everyone's.
Speaker 4: Like, law aw, shut up, shut up Obamas.
Speaker 1: And then Barak had this to say, And bear in mind, when he talks about the size of the crowds, he does a gesture with his hands, which quite often us women to describe a man.
Speaker 4: Who perhaps is an overly well in doubt, have.
Speaker 9: Any eight year old billionaire who has not stopped whining about his problems since he rolled down his golden escalator nine years ago. There's the childish nickname the crazy conspiracy theories, this weird obsession with crowd sizes, a weird crowd sizes.
Speaker 1: And he does that with his hands, which made a really small gesture.
Speaker 3: So we were one hundred percent that's what we was talking about. That's what he was unfairing. Was that just a really really giant, consensual situation where I was like, ah, that's that's what we want him to be talking about.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm pretty sure that. I'm pretty sure. But I knew what he was doing in this space. It's a bit of chatter about Michelle Obama's teeth, which I hate because I think Michelle Obama is flawless.
Speaker 2: People will find a reason to hate on anyone though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think there's a little bit skewre with but and you look back at photos of her through history and her take the being perfect of it.
Speaker 4: There was a little Twitter crap about that.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that. I'm my nic name back in the name. But I kid was rapid teeth.
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I suppress that literally just come back right now, you okay, Yeah, when I was like you ask on stuff, there's call me rabbit and not cool like yeah, b rabbit like Eminem is like a genuine rabbit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as a genuine baptism. Do you need a hug?
Speaker 2: I know, because my teeth will getting away about