Speaker 1: Yeah, wits Parkka, It's Mallet's Fundy. This is your show win our podcast for the week. Hello and giddy up shitty up here. We are coming in strong. Can I just say before we get started? I mean this has started obviously, but I have two front cap teeth, like yes over it was over twenty years ago. I got them capped right because my teeth I had braces. They ended up getting quite thin and a bit yellow. So they've shaved them right down into pixie teeth. And I've got these caps on and I think I can see one of them starting to come off, and I'm terrified. I just looked in the mirror and I can see it's a bit looks a bit like it's pulling off at the bottom mouth. I don't know what to do. I mean, I guess I've just got to go to the dentist, but I come.
Speaker 2: Here, I want to go to the dentist.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh god, I'm so nervous. And also, Odie, my five year old, has the most beautiful, perfect white teeth and his two front ones have started to discolor. And I've looked it up and it's chalky teeth. There's no fucking fluoride in the water here in Byron, which I know people like you don't want flu ride in your water, but they also years and years ago to get the fluoride out. And I'm like, fucking, oh, my kid's teeth.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, they're going like.
Speaker 1: A dark and I can't look at his beautiful face and all i can see is those teeth. I've got to take him to the He's been so scared to go to the dentist, but now he's I know, now he's five. I'm like, you're five, Now you got to go to the dentist. And I've rebbed him up from like, you know, six months before his birthday that the dentist is when you're five, pretty old to go the dentist.
Speaker 2: Is there a pediatric dentist.
Speaker 1: I can't be fucked with that. He can just apparently there's a really good female one who's just beautiful. So I'm like, I'll take him there, which reminds me I've got to book him in, so just do a note anyway. The other day I reposted this Dance and Them from nineteen ninety nine. It's like this couple or these two DJs, it to Will Mesh up and it's so fucking great. Every song it just takes me back to I used to go to the nightclub Twister all the time in Melbourne, and god, it took me back anyway. When I posted, everyone's like, is that Mail djying? The woman looks so much like you? Mallet's hilariously like, is that melon Mark DJing? I'm like, no, it's not, but I did want to play it. It isn't about I think about a minute or so long. But if you grew up in the nineties and went to clubs in the nineties, you will love this.
Speaker 3: Oh God, with this breezer in your hand, remember this one?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 1: God, so Dad, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm like Cassel, I love this series and why I'm making example, well's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I hated this song same.
Speaker 1: There's one more that might be the last time. Actually, oh god. I love it though, and they do a series of it and I just watched them the whole time and it takes me so back. And how I asked the owner of Twister Ugly if I could get a membership, and it was like a Felix the cab membership and mine was number sixty nine. Then it just took. You know when it's something, you hear something and it just your brain goes so quickly and it unravels to think, I think this is quite Melbourne. But do you remember Grant Smiley and John Course Massive gjs and Grant Smiley went out with Jemma Gornd from Big Baras who was in one of the Big brother and she started the off the shoulder, the lip gloss, the live costs. Yeah, she's in my pilates class now I'm like, oh me yes. Anyway, another thing it reminded me of was Channel V and how fucking epic Channel V was. And remember Jabber from Channel one of the original hosts. How long since you've heard that Jabber? And it was time Jabber Youmi Stein's and Osher Gunsberg who was Andrew g then And I remember they put a call out saying this was like a couple of years into Channel V, do you want to be a host and like a VJ DJ. And I borrowed somebody's cam quarter and I took a video of myself and I had a picture of Justin Tim Blake on my wall this is so embarrassing, And I filmed myself pretending to interview Justin tim Blake.
Speaker 2: Hang on, this is it's not the pretending to interview in it because it's actually quite smart. It's actually quite smart I think. But did you just have a picture of Justin tim Blake on your wall? Like you actually did? I love? That's what I'm judging you for. Like yeah, and I was, I was like twenty, I'm repulsed by Justin tim Blake. I found I am he No, even back then, he I've never gone for that guy. I never got that.
Speaker 1: Because he could music was great and he could dance. Also love him yeah great with music was great. I really I don't know. I don't know, though. I don't think I loved him enough to have a poster on my own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe you just clipped it out of the TV week the poster in the middle, remember, and you'd open it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no no no, it was a proper bought one. It wasn't a smash HiT's. But I also remember friends I'm not going to say who, but friends in radio interviewed him and he was a real dick, like yeah, I can imagine they played a game with him and he was crazy competitive, like not cool. So anytime I say he and Jimmy Fallon together, I'm like, oh, I think you guys are knobs like he and Jimmy Fallon always do dance stuff. But I don't think they're cool. Nah, I think they're like arrogant, like competitive, would think each other's funny, but would be a bit exclusive and rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. I definitely get that vibe, you know when you were talking about when you're playing those songs and that like, oh, you know, going out to a night club or whatever. I think the thing was like the excitement of maybe you'd go out and you just never knew what was going to happen. Oh, like the possibilities. Are you going to meet someone, Are you gonna just have a great night, are you gonna are you gonna pick up?
Speaker 1: Exactly? And that was what I was so desperate to always do but never did. But I was at my friend's house the other day and we were just laying on the couch and it got to like eight o'clock and I said it was a Saturday, And I said, this was using around and just looking at the time, going when should we start getting ready? We'll head out about ten. I imagine leaving the house out late.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh see, I could still it early. Told you're such, that's still my timeline.
Speaker 1: You couldn't. You couldn't do it and have been in bed for literally an hour and a half by ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: Literally, No, but I.
Speaker 1: The other episode, you said I saw something and I went and told market. Twelve thirty. So what time does he go to bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes to bed late too. Yeah, it's not Look, it's not good. I'm gonna try and I'm really gonna have to try and work on that because I'm scared of the dementia stuff. I'm scared of all the.
Speaker 1: You go to bed insanely late that it takes years off your life. It's like doing a shift. It's like you do you know, It's like they say when people do night shift, takes years off your life.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean I did use to sleep a lot when I was younger. Maybe I hope that's compensating, but of course it doesn't. I know, I know. It's it's like self destructive behavior. Like when you're doing it, you know you shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should go to dog. No, I'm not going to bed because you must get so much more done in your day though.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because a lot of the time when it gets to a certain point and I'll go, you know, I'm shutting the laptop now or whatever. It's not that I shut the laptop, it's that I go, Okay, I'm not working anymore. Oh, but I haven't had any time for me. Yes, so now I'm going to look at some shit I want to And then my brain is so overactive and stimulated that I can't. I can't switch off.
Speaker 1: How many hours of sleep do you charge off a day? Like fuck?
Speaker 2: It depends I reckon on averages probably around I would be so sick. It's not good. It's not yeah, And it's not like I don't even say it, like you know, people like heroes like, oh I can function on that. I actually can't because my productivity is probably shit. My brain's foggy all the time.
Speaker 1: Would I remember Snoop Dogg And I don't know if he still does it, but has a different sleeping pattern where he like sleeps twenty minute incrementals or something like that. Have you heard that?
Speaker 2: It's like that episode of Seinfeld Da Vinci Sleep or whatever. You sleep for twenty minutes at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was I remember Snoop Dogg terrible hell, because you just drop into a deep sleep and then to be like all right, get up, and then you'd have to get a bit like you'd have a lot of breakfasts for starts. But then you got to go all right, well, I've got two hours to go and do something, and then I've got to go back to sleep for twenty minutes. It's very strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, napping is is the word discombobulating, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, but you know this combobulating is a good word. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you wake up and it's like you wake up in a panic. Oh my god, I've been sleeping for and it's been like fifteen minutes. You've gone in hard. Or then sometimes you like open your eyes and think, oh look at the time, Oh my god, it's been.
Speaker 1: Three There's no in between. No, I know, I'm totally the same. I used to be the world's best daytime napper, and I do need to. I'm one of those people that needs a nap every day. Yeah, I'm so exhausted, but I lay down and I cannot nap anymore. And it's a form of torture. I just lay there I'm like, well, if I had a twenty minute nap, I'd be happy as Larry. But I'm just fucked now. I have to just lay here and pretend to sleep. It's not funny that we pretend to sleep to fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I read a meme about that the other day and they were saying like, if you want to achieve shit, you want to achieve, remember that to get to sleep, you have to pretend to be asleep. So pretend to be what you want to be and eventually it'll come.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it hasn't worked me yet. I'm just spending money like London, Yeah, totally. You know. I like listening and looking at weird things. Not weird. That sounds horrible When I say normal, I mean typical. I just don't. Fuck I know, it's just I'm like this, we need a new word for it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. I mean what's normal? Yeah, okay, standard, what's normal? We all know what's on the normal scale and what's not.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, well, I listened to a podcast about Only Fans creator who has two vaginas and eats fascinating. When I say two vaginas, what do you imagine in your head, I imagine one hole with like two tunnels. Oh, that's exactly what it is. I imagine two openings, two vaginal openings from the outside, so one at the front, one at the back or side by side or whatever, so there's like.
Speaker 1: Side by side. It would be hard because it'd go into your hips almost.
Speaker 2: Well when you look that, it's two, you know, like two you can see the holes on the outside, right, But that's not what it is.
Speaker 1: It is two pathways, right.
Speaker 2: It is. She said she didn't even know she had this until she had really really bad, bad period pain and someone had told her she was sixteen, and someone had told her, oh, apparently marinas are really good for that. So she went and saw a doctor and the doctor went to insert the marina and then like, I don't know what is going on here, but there's an obstruction. We can't figure it out because it is exactly that there's hole. So from the outside it looks typical, but it's like a fork in the road.
Speaker 1: It forks off it.
Speaker 2: It's like a nostral like a nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what happens does like the penis hit the mid nostril bit because like how do how does the penis or the marina find the path? Do you do you go in and hit a roadblock straight away? Or like do you have to bend stuff to get it into the park? I think it would have to be guided in. So she's a TikTok, she's a only fan star, so it's obviously there is definitely a way that you can do it.
Speaker 2: I think she's doing mostly alone stuff, I don't know, or collapse with maybe other women or whatever. But she said her highest she's made over two million dollars already. She said her highest rated video is basically she used a speculum, so you know, like when you get a pasmea and with the camera there showing like what her body's like on the inside, and I'm like, I would watch that too, fascinated. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the thing is that she has been diagnosed with this thing called uterus didelphus, right, and there are three levels of it. So one is that you just have two uteruses, the other actually uteri.
Speaker 1: Yet so two is utere i? Yess, one should be uterie and two should be uterous.
Speaker 2: No, it's the other way around. It's like dice and die. Yeah, you know, yeah, but dice is dice is the plan, isn't it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, die is one dice is too, so yeah, yeah, I get throw the dice, and usually it's two dice, isn't it. Yeah. I would be embarrassed if somebody said throw the die, wouldn't Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would be embarrassed too, it is yeah, yeah, definitely. But anyway, the second level is too uteri and two cervix hers is the most rare. So she has two uterus. I can't say you to write two uteruses, two cervix yeah, and two vaginas, right, Only zero point three percent of women in the world's population have it. And she said that she can orgasm out of both. So it's like if half one hole is being penetrated, she can have an orgasm and then he can go to the next side and she'll have another. Yeap, it makes getting pregnant more difficult. But this is the thing that really fascinated me.
Speaker 1: And how would you have it? You wouldn't be able to have vaginal birth. We'd have to have a C section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say, you'd have to. And like the people were asking her about, like do you bleed from both?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And she said typically she does, it's just not a really heavy flow. Sometimes she doesn't, but usually she'll bleed from both. But they were asking her to, like with this stuff, do you ever have two things in it once? And she said, yes, but it's like it's very full, as you could imagine, so full you have to get two things in the opening in the opening like which is I can imagine that would be painful. But she said, because they were talking about having children and stuff, and she said that a woman who has her condition contacted her and said that she got pregnant to two sets of twins at the same time. And I thought, I wonder if this is true, so of course I googled it. Oh my god. In December twenty twenty three, her name was Kelsey Hatcher. She lived in Alabama. She had this same condition. It's a one in fifty million occurrence.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: She gave birth to on that over two days. She had to give birth to twins. She carried simultaneously in both of her uteruses. Imagine having twins like so one site like exactly what it.
Speaker 1: Is, two sets of times all of that's how and going from no kids to four and then like, my all of it is, Like, I know, that's the least fascinating part of the whole story is before is. But I'm like, imagine going from none to four.
Speaker 2: Imagine how uncomfortable I think carrying one child? Like, I didn't really enjoy pregnancy at all. I found it really uncomfortable. Imagine four.
Speaker 1: I was remember the octomum, she had fucking eight kids in there. God, that's that was wild.
Speaker 2: God, imagine your skin after.
Speaker 1: Why, ah, you'd have to I think she's it'd be a hot mess. But imagine going from none to eight? Oh remember yuck?
Speaker 2: Remember John and Kate plus eight? Yes, she was such a cow to him too. Yeah, I know, but he was a little weasel too. They were they were They were a problem, those two. But the hosts also asked her this question. They said, have you named them? Like, do they have names? Her passages? Yeah, And she said no, but she's named her boobs. I was like, and I thought, oh, I wonder if I had to name my boobs, what i'd call them? I don't can't with anything yet, but I can't remember. It was like roxy and whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to say anything about that anyway. I was just thinking about then that time in our lives were used to name everything, like my car had a name.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what was your car's name?
Speaker 2: Alsa? Like from Home and Away, Elf Stewart's wife Alsa, I do you say Aulsa?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I get confused because I think of it in my head how it's spelt. And the only other way you say is elsa, the way elsa elsa To me, it's say it's not it's a. I l s a, which is why I see al and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, ah, and how elsa and how else? I interviewed him and he was lovely. I feel like after we mentioned anyone, I say, I interviewed him, but he was super lovely. And he was with Aida Nicodemu. I've told you this story, haven't I.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was with Ryan and Whippa and we went we had to go somewhere to interview them, and we were like, okay, so what are we going to ask them? Like we just were chatting, you know, down waiting before we went, and then it just became the fucking biggest thing. And it was still to this day. Ryan's like, I'm going to ask Aida Nicodemu if she's an emu? And that was it. I fucking so from then on, you know, and something so tiny sticks and it's like, aid, Nicodemu, are you an emu? And that was our thing? It's so weird.
Speaker 2: I was she able to laugh at that? Now you probably canceled. I thought you're saying asked her like a joke, And I was.
Speaker 1: Like, did she take it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: It would be even weirder than you when you're with your friends and then somebody says something and then it sticks. It's something for years and years and years. Like if I was to message Ryan right now and say Aida Nikodimu, are you and emu? He would be like he would get it straight away.
Speaker 2: You know what is interesting to me? I think about like all the questions. I could think of so many questions to ask people. And I remember I remember Chrissy Swan's brick for show with Jonathan brown and sampagn Sampaign Yes, and how Brownie always asked the same question, how.
Speaker 1: Do you how do you remember your lines? Yeah? That is such a question because they used to make it as a joke, like he's got a dumb question to ask and I'm like, I'm constantly like that. It's like, how do you remember your lines? I'm fascinated.
Speaker 2: You know what I would want to know from Alf Stewart? Did he bring in the flame and hallem? Yeah? How much of it is that just naturally happen? How much of it is?
Speaker 1: What do they call it? A lived?
Speaker 2: Or or I lived?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because I love it when improvised. I stumbled across the other day Melissa McCarthy and with I forget two other actors, but Jason Bateman or somebody like that, and just the improvising that they do, and they just try so hard to crack each other up, and it's so brilliant to watch because each time they press record, she comes up with all these different things, so they never know what she's going to say. And I love it. You know that old school group of actors like Pharral and Will Farrell and Jason Bateman and all of them, where you know that they are just improvising the fuck out of it and it's so eppy, like they could never redo the lines that they did.
Speaker 2: Imagine having a brain like that.
Speaker 1: Oh so clever, God, so clever.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I know what a joy Anyway, we're going to get out of here. Everybody. Thank you for listening to our podcast. As per usual, we're always tickled pink. What are you rubbing on your face? Have you got a blotting paper? Yeah, oh my god, I thought about that. Yeah, the day you used to get it from the body shop and stuff and it would block the oil off your face. Yep, that is so old school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because I keep seeing myself shiny in the monitor, and I'm like, I look shiny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I cannot believe you've got that.
Speaker 2: I've never used one before. I think it's a testosterone it's making me.
Speaker 1: I was so I'm really happy I got to see that. It was just a real blast from the plast I used to love it. And you'd put on those strips on your nose to pull your black heads out.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so bad for you. Don't ever use those. They're so bad for your skin.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks for listening, guys. We appreciate it. As usual, we love having you with us. But we'll chat to you soon.
Speaker 2: Let me use