Speaker 1: Apologee Production. Welcome back to another episode about I a Bad Mom podcast. We're on Instagram as well. At am I a bad mom?
Speaker 2: Sure? Are am I a bad mum for feeding my kids something that is not edible? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, on purpose?
Speaker 2: Not on purpose? Okay, this is an actual story in this smoothie, just the same as every morning. What's wrong with it? I think you've put the sausages sausages snippet. Oh that actually is disgusting. Don't drink that you.
Speaker 1: Put sausages in her smoothie.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I think I almost dry reached my mouth to send us listening back to that. Oh my god, did you do such a such a simple mistake? Guys, this is what people do every day in high pressure situations like me. Exhibit A. I am guilty of it. I got mixed up between the plastic bag in the freezer. The ziploc bag had sausages in it, and then next to it is another zip lock bag with frozen bananas because Gracie loves smoothies in the morning.
Speaker 1: Because they were frozen, you couldn't see exactly what they were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's why. Obviously I didn't even look or sniff or feel the texture. And the fact that I broke sausage in half just shove it in the smoothie thing. I still didn't pick up that it was a sausage and not a banana, because that's what normal people don't do. And then I've put it in there, put all the ingredients in. We've got greens, we've got blueberries, we got everything in, big coconut water, bit of coconut milk, while a few oats, few.
Speaker 1: Cheer sae smoothies.
Speaker 2: I didn't even stay it didn't smell it like going crazy. I thought, this one's not breaking down too fast. I'm shaking the shit out of it, and it's like going. Grace is like, you know, that's her breakfast at the moment. She loves movies again, which is for me. I sniff everything, yeah, er a bit. I am a sniffer. And so I opened it up, put it in a thing. I put it in a jar, put it straw in it, stand it over. She goes and I was like, she tried it. She tried it, and I was like, and then she goes, what is in this? And I was like, oh, there's nothing, you know, like and I tried to just fog it off to her. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing with kids is that whenever they've got a problem with food, you say, just eat it, just eat it. I don't want to hear another word. Just eat it. Just eat your sausage, just smoothie.
Speaker 2: And you could see the pain in her eyes. You could see it, and she's like, not even it's wadden even near her face and she's like, I'm like, it's really bad. So then straight away I was like, maybe the milk's off. Yeah, And so I like pick it up and then like give it a bit of a stir and just put the straw to my mouth, which means like I'm in proximity and got a smell. I'm went, I'm like, what did you just drink that? And she was like, yes, Mom, you told me to drink it and made me drink Oh my god, am I a bad mum? Hell? Yes, that is so bad. And thank god she didn't go vomiting up for the rest of the day, because I suppose you would, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Well, at least the sausages were frozen, so you know, they went off. They just taste horrible in a freak smoothie.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, coconut milk, coconut water, Bluegoes greens. What the F was I thinking? Just in a hurry, eh, Just gotta do lunches, gotta do breakfast, gotta do, get your dress, gotta make the beds, gotta feed the animals. Yeah, and then get you out the door by thirty. Here, just drink your sausage.
Speaker 1: You keep telling yourself, you know, it's just a normal thing. Every mom does it.
Speaker 2: No, no one's back to me on this