Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason lauren start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Laurene one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, good morning, happy, happy, write a thank goodness for that because I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, it's been a big week and whether weather for this weekends looking amazing? Well, that's good.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get out on the boat. That's almost Lucy, you know Lucy. Yes, it's not forty not single anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what single? Lucy? Is it official?
Speaker 5: It is now that I've announced it on the radio.
Speaker 3: God lorn, does that mean spodder for us?
Speaker 5: I said to her.
Speaker 4: I was like, you, you dating someone really doesn't suit my agenda of content from my single friend.
Speaker 2: So did they have the chat run me through?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well I've been away for three I haven't seen her for like basically three weeks. And if you're just listening, I mean, this is a lot at six am. But Lucy's my best friend. She's my single girl, single, and so we talk about her a lot because she gives us a lot of things to talk.
Speaker 6: About the world.
Speaker 2: Remember she was she having a crack at a barister for.
Speaker 5: A while, ors one that wasn't Lucy. That was someone else, another single friend, wasn't Lucy? Of course I promised Lucy, I wouldn't tell that's different Lucy.
Speaker 3: But that was a long time. No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I haven't anyway, you don't know what I was going to ask. No, No, you're the other single friend, you know, Lucy as well? Did you ever have that chat that some people have gone if we don't find someone by the.
Speaker 4: Time we're forty, that was me and my best friend, lets us get together, we'll get married.
Speaker 2: If actually really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, you probably should have because now the Lauren has said to me, if things don't work out with.
Speaker 4: Paul, you're going to be my first option. Crikey, that's gream.
Speaker 5: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to move on to bet.
Speaker 4: We'd live happily ever after. We could dog share, we could, we could. Yeah, we have a great time.
Speaker 2: Be sort of like getting a child in one as well. You've got to look after congratulations, a package.
Speaker 4: Deal, go anyway. Birthday yesterday, Lucy, I forgot Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on the new relationship. What's his name? But we're doing a shout o? No, okay, did she ask him out, very handsome? Is he wat watch your back? Lucy?
Speaker 5: No it Clint knows his hands the handsome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not as handsome as a barrista, but he's handsome.
Speaker 2: That was it wasn't.
Speaker 5: He's way more handsome than barrista.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, elbows in after seven this morning. Behavior, We've got a lot to get a I think we have to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are we going to talk to the Prime Minister about the big topics?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean last time he was in we got him to do the Taylor Swift dance, so it'll be something as credible as that.
Speaker 4: And now did we ask him to come in or did he call us and say, guys, I'm in town, I want.
Speaker 5: To pop in.
Speaker 2: He called us. You know what I'd like, that's.
Speaker 5: A flex from us.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Clint during Prieze, right, because we're talking about Danica the freeze.
Speaker 4: You can't be having someone had prieze yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dankat the sports reporter on Channel nine. He love her, had a couple of pres and then when on the Telly she's done apology this morning. Yeah, we'll play it for you soon. I want to know.
Speaker 4: I was she just having a bit of fun and she didn't have to do the Olympics that day.
Speaker 2: I want to know if Elbow has ever been a bit dusty in parliament or you know those overseas trips you know sometimes the junkets. Yeah, you know when you travel and you're like, I'm away from home and you go yest night fever, like what you.
Speaker 3: Us You're going to go and meet the dignitares. Yes, but you didn't need to meet any dignitary.
Speaker 2: But has he ever gone in for the bow? And thought, I can't enough dusty with Elbow. After seven this morning, fifty k ed sheering tickets and Lauren's got some footage of us that's quite compromising. Jordan lewis going to be joining us after six poin thirty this morning to preview a big year ahead of footy, and if you just joined us breaking us this morning. Lauren's friend Lucy is off the market.
Speaker 4: Friend and I'm thrilled for her, but I'm also sad because her single adventures gave us a lot of fun to talk about. But yesterday I was at her house. I popped over just for a little champagne in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: To celebrate well she's throwing a celebration day.
Speaker 6: It was a birthday, boyfriend.
Speaker 4: It was her birthday. Normally I would go after bay with a new boyfriend. Anyway, said it'll come over fromn afternoon champagne. So we did that and then he came home from work and you know what he brought it. He brought her a gift to but he also bought her something that we had so much fun doing.
Speaker 2: What's he doing first?
Speaker 5: I don't know, he's got good journey.
Speaker 2: But in a suit? It was in a super walking in construction gear.
Speaker 4: No, No, like a soup, noted blake, not a jacket.
Speaker 2: So he bought something that you enjoyed as well, biball.
Speaker 4: No, he bought her a twenty dollars scratchy and we all sat around and did it together, and I was like, bring back the scratchy. It was so exhilarating and fun doing all the queens.
Speaker 5: We won much twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Gotta be careful with scratches.
Speaker 5: Do you remember scratches? Well, scratchy for one hundred years they.
Speaker 2: Won fifty k and then if it goes tits.
Speaker 4: Up next week, then it was up to five million. Has anyone ever won five million?
Speaker 5: On a scratchy.
Speaker 2: Do you know what came up on my algorithm the other day? Have you seen the old school footage of the dude who won? I think it was on a scratchy and then the news crew got him to re enact it. And when he was scratching scratchy one another one that he's got a joke one google and.
Speaker 5: I definitely thought he brought her.
Speaker 3: How do you scratch a scratchy when we're not in a coin economy?
Speaker 2: A key?
Speaker 5: No, we try trying. We ended up with a knife, a button.
Speaker 3: Knifehold, maybe a tea spoon or something.
Speaker 4: Started with a key, and then we went to the top of my lip clocks and then we went we did the rounds.
Speaker 5: No, we ended up with a butter knife.
Speaker 4: She went twenty bucks. I think a scratch is a great gift. He took up ten minutes of our time and we were all glued to it.
Speaker 2: You put it in the cart like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it was in the card. He also gave a gift, which it's her business sexy. No, it's not sexy.
Speaker 2: It's just not sure.
Speaker 5: We don't need the morning You.
Speaker 2: Can't use that on the scratchy. That rabbing the scratchy but.
Speaker 5: Nothing's going on anyway, Lucky Losen.
Speaker 2: Very revealing.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's going to dump her after I've probably reized I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to talk about him all the time anyway. He's sort of like we're all obsessed with him because he's the new.
Speaker 5: Hot thing.
Speaker 2: It's over by eight. We'll go looking for someone new for her after eight o'clock this morning, scratches.
Speaker 4: Do you know what though, when your single friend is in a relationship after a while, it's quite exciting.
Speaker 2: See, my wife's currently going through what you're about to experience because my wife's best friend just got herself a man.
Speaker 5: Now that's normally on a Friday night, because you've been friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on a Friday night, you're going around.
Speaker 5: No, she's busy now, I know, Okay, I know.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you say your name?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Because I don't think she's launched.
Speaker 5: Would Oh you can't. I've just accidentally Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Not part of like toname need.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 2: I a good looking head today, a little bit of cloud around a going for tops of twenty five as we do thanks to our mates at Shelready Express.
Speaker 3: Let's talk footy, Fox Footy commentator Melbourne legend. Oh you also did some footy at Hawthorne Footy Club as well.
Speaker 2: George Lewis joins us Jordy.
Speaker 7: Good morning, morning, Geordie. I didn't get a starring role in the latest commercial. Oh what about Wow membership commercial?
Speaker 2: There's been some money spent on that.
Speaker 4: What do you think of Clinton Sunaway's acting skills, Jeordie?
Speaker 7: I think there's a future. A bit rough around the edges, but there's a future.
Speaker 5: A bit of work to do, work to do.
Speaker 3: We were next to Russell Russell Halcroft. You two make a good team.
Speaker 2: Russell makes you look good.
Speaker 3: What are you saying? Watch your back, hey, Jeordie? Is it like Christmas? Foot is back?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: We're in the midst of eighteen practice matches before the season proper?
Speaker 2: Did you watch the origent?
Speaker 7: I did watch the origent. I was impressed. I think, like everyone, everyone was skeptical on how it was going to play out, but I think the signs were really good early and the continuation of that sort of throughout the game.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed it, you guys, I liked it.
Speaker 2: It got me excited. I was like, here we go it.
Speaker 5: See any of it?
Speaker 7: Maybe it's also teased us about the level of football that was played.
Speaker 2: I mean it was played at an extremely high level.
Speaker 4: Yes, did it concern you that these players, these superstar players, are about to go into a season and they might get injured.
Speaker 5: Isn't bad timing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, I actually think it's perfect timing. If you look at the the more experienced players usually will play this game, they're ready to go from you know, I would say early to sort of late late January. It's a bit of a holding period across the February months. So yeah, I mean, the earlier you can get into playing games are better for a certain experience players because the flip side to that argument is the fact that they would ordinarily be playing in intra club matches, practice matches, all the rest of it. So it's as good, if not better than that, Jordan. So, what are we looking out for at the moment when it comes to footy as we creep closer to the season proper. Well, I think the thing you look at in terms of clubs is how many players have primarily done above eighty percent pre season, because I think that gives you a really good indication on who will play and potentially the sort of the longevity of those players throughout the season, having had that load through their lead in the preseason. But the new rules will come into play. We haven't seen a big sample size. I think there's been eight or nine changes. Some will play big part, some we won't even notice. But yeah, it's really hitting the ground running. So these sort of two or three games, these practice matches, you need to make sure that everything's in order, ready to go for round one.
Speaker 2: Hey, Geordie, did you know I love this time of you? When they returned back from their break and I'm like, you know, who let themselves go? He used to come back at the start of a brand new season.
Speaker 7: I was always very strategic because what happens across the preseason is you do a time try at the start and then that is basically your measuring stick across the preseason. So there's no point coming back fully fit.
Speaker 5: No otherwise you're never going to.
Speaker 7: Improve exactly, So you need to leave a little bit.
Speaker 5: You want to go in heavy.
Speaker 2: Water.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but there's always preseason heroes, you know, there was always those guys.
Speaker 2: Who were athletically gifted.
Speaker 7: But when the balls came out and the game started to be played they went missing. Have we got a bolter who's gonna surprise us this year when it comes to footy clubs and who might tumble down the ladder?
Speaker 2: Do you think? Well?
Speaker 7: I think for me what the big watches Gold Coast. I think with what they've added over the off season. In terms of Jamara, he's probably the specky pick. They didn't give up much but track as a different conversation, but I think those two players in particular can really take them. They've had finals experience last year, so they're a big watch for me.
Speaker 3: I think they come top four.
Speaker 7: I think they'll really challenge at the point of the end in late September, you know, and that's that's good for Queensland football, both Brisbane and and the Gold Coast up there. I think there's there's a few unknowns your team. There's there's unknown you lose two big stars, you have a new coach, there's a new sort of sugar hit with with them.
Speaker 2: So how they will.
Speaker 5: Perform A Richmond going to do anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the expectation you know, widely is on Richmond is just continual improvement.
Speaker 2: It won't be a.
Speaker 5: Big building another year of.
Speaker 2: Well you know you're doing a home really blows out, you're waiting for supplies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they've got They've got some young kids coming through who will progress really well across the off season.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Now I've got a very serious question for you, Jordan Lewis.
Speaker 4: I'm on a group chat with your wife currently and one of our girlfriends is trying to organize a fortieth birthday and one of the dates is across Grand Final weekend. Can Lucy come on the girl's weekend or does she need to be around to help wrangle the kids because you'll be busy on Grand Final weekend.
Speaker 2: No, she can come. Absolutely.
Speaker 7: I think you've forty odd Well, I'm actually about two months away from being forty as well. So fortieth this year takes preference over anything else, Okay, sales weekend.
Speaker 3: That means that Jordan can do what he wants in Grand Final Dangerous.
Speaker 2: Every match of every round of the twenty twenty six Story out AFL Premiership season live and on demand in four K with no outbreaks during play. The only place to watch your team live every round is Fox forty, available on KO Sports. Jordan Lewis, John Y's on the air, Good to Chat Geordane, thanks for having me again.
Speaker 6: How good are you?
Speaker 5: Jason Lawrence? Start up?
Speaker 2: You're co working spaces are the way to go now, and you're not going to get better ones than Watermen Workspaces.
Speaker 4: They are beautiful, gorgeous and you know what gorgeo is My new favorite word, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Clint masks every time?
Speaker 4: They love gorge But I think those co working spaces are so cool as well because he bounce off other people's creativity.
Speaker 2: Bring in the Nova Cynic studios, yes, they, and they should move out and get into a Waterman workspace. What about the kitchenettes? Do you share the kitchenettes as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but no they these places have proper.
Speaker 2: Kitchens, huge kitchens. They do like Friday drinks all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Sure you check that drinks car, I'm in.
Speaker 5: I want to go work there.
Speaker 6: What's cool?
Speaker 9: Water?
Speaker 2: Do you want to go down there tomorrow? Waterman Workspaces?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: That win winning Friday drinks when we get there, not five thirty am.
Speaker 5: So you are Clint.
Speaker 2: Winning feeling at Watermen Workspaces with co work in centers across Melbourne. Details at Waterman dot com dot Are you all right? Here's the go. This is like radio shark tank. If you're sitting on a cracker idea, go to the never app or novfm dot com dot are you tell us about it and you can win five thousand dollars. Let's go to balle.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Hello, hell are you?
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 5: You're an ideas woman and you've got an idea for us.
Speaker 2: Let's go petch away.
Speaker 10: So my idea, I'm a new mum and I understand it's so hard, you know, pushing a pram and trying to juggle everything. So my idea is a smart pram. Basically, you'd pop it into an app and just you know where you're going, and it would measure like mimic your speed knows when you stop, so you've got both hands free, you know.
Speaker 9: To do shopping or hold bag robot.
Speaker 10: Yeah kind of.
Speaker 2: Basically you're saying, would you strap for remote control cars to the wheels of a pram like control it via an app?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, more like you know what free more.
Speaker 2: Like those golf bags, you know, the golf carts electric cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but a lot of the time those golf cuts accidentally run into water, Yeah, into hazards.
Speaker 5: Trust your newborn in it.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 4: I think it could be handy with a trolley for the shopping though, we'd love to have two hands free.
Speaker 2: Have you thought about that, Emily say, if we're in Carl's, no will pass like Lauren and my bluetooth accidentally messes up and then all of a sudden, the electric pram goes hauling towards a.
Speaker 5: Meat section the babies on the way to Caroline Springs instead of Oh.
Speaker 10: I haven't actually thought about that.
Speaker 4: So we need to work on the We need to work on the development of it. But I don't I do agree that mums are busy and they need two three hands.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Do you know what I wanted to invent years ago for prams like so, and you'll be able to relate with this, Emily. You know when you're out with the newborn.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not actually that.
Speaker 2: We don't do much, I said, Emily. When you're out with the newborn and you're in a cafe and you've got to rock the pram to get them to.
Speaker 5: Sleep, they've got them, I know.
Speaker 2: So I would use my foot and I'd like move it forward while I'm eating and stuff, and like they do have a thing now you clip onto a PRAM and it vibrates the pram.
Speaker 6: It's called a rocket, but it doesn't move.
Speaker 3: I thought that was only in the in the nursery they had that.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: The rocket it looks like a rocket and you attach it and it kind of just gently rocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need one of them for me. Get me off to sleep.
Speaker 5: God, have you still got your white noise machine up?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It works a tree all right, So Emily and electric bluetooth operated pram. Yeah, that's all right. Well, I'm not here to judge exactly. We do that off.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's the gir You're in the running for five thousand dollars to kickstart your business, and we're going to check your six month membership so you can set up shop at Waterman Workspaces. Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Emily.
Speaker 2: It's just me or can I see a lawsuit coming her way?
Speaker 5: It took a long time for the Waymos to be able to drive, but hey, you know that moms do need two for.
Speaker 2: Hands exactly to chase the prim with Good Morning Melbourne. It is just going on seven minutes to seven. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, two and lattes and a piccolo please elbow.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's on the way in.
Speaker 2: He's going to get us a coffee. You know what if he is listening. If he is't, this is a test if he is listening or someone from his office.
Speaker 5: Actually, Jace would also like a raspberry and white chok muffin.
Speaker 2: He was just saying, you rock you roll in here with a raspberry or white chocolate muffin. You got my vote.
Speaker 5: Attitude. I can't be bort Oh.
Speaker 2: I can everyone. No, I can be bought. I openly say I can be bought, and all little costumes of muffin.
Speaker 5: Are you enrolled to vote yet?
Speaker 2: Clint?
Speaker 3: Insert awkward pause. Lauren, I want to talk horny grannies.
Speaker 4: Wow, there's a sentence I didn't expect to hear at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. You're opening your dating radios.
Speaker 3: Our current Affair last night featured a story sorry took my breath away. Flip over your pages because I want to introduce you to the.
Speaker 2: Road tripping grannies.
Speaker 3: No who went on a special no special bus trip too a sex shop, no lazy audio.
Speaker 11: Jo, naughty nanas defying age and expectations.
Speaker 12: Sexy boutique didn't know what was about.
Speaker 2: To hit it.
Speaker 8: Come on, Cheryl, let's go get your man. You've been married three times, Cheryl. No, only only we can find you at for seventy seven years young.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and don't you forget it.
Speaker 12: Cheryl was an absolute menace.
Speaker 2: What are you laughing at?
Speaker 4: You'll be cheek, aren't you make it?
Speaker 11: While Norma was so excited she forgot she needed a walker. No, Norma, they might be in their twilight years, but inside this store the years wound back.
Speaker 4: It's amazing. Norma got so excited she forgot she needed.
Speaker 2: A water, started walking with.
Speaker 5: Norma, saw the toys and took off.
Speaker 3: I was when I saw this Prome mode. I was like, Lauren, we must.
Speaker 4: Watch actually said to me, I'm out for a dog walk with Pep. But I'm going to get home so I can make sure I watched the Horny Grannies.
Speaker 2: They would have ripped that overporter just quickly.
Speaker 5: Because quickly Brendan cruise.
Speaker 13: Story.
Speaker 3: Oh this one hit my in box. Okay, so I'm going to play you part two in a second, But first, have either of your parents or grandparents embarrassed you over the journey.
Speaker 2: No, I am back in the day when I was in the Black Thunders and Mad air station. The girl I was working with weird to do a cross outside sex bo and when was there. No, we're sending their handing out cansa coke and then the girl I was working with freaked out? So what's wrong she is? There's my parents they were going into walking out with.
Speaker 5: Are they black bag?
Speaker 4: So you can't see throws? Yeah, I've never been to sex both.
Speaker 3: Have you been to a sex shop?
Speaker 5: Never never been into a sex shop.
Speaker 2: Let's get the reporter to take it. We're going we must go down the road the apparently in South We're going to take it. Do you know what?
Speaker 3: We'll put together a shopping list and you can tick the items off as you get them.
Speaker 2: We'll package it up like a current a fair story. Anyway, let's see what clean.
Speaker 5: I'm only going if Norma takes her walk.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, let's see what Norma and co bought?
Speaker 2: You bought the whole shop? What have you got here? Well, I've got yep, you know things? And what are you going to do with this?
Speaker 11: And I'm not going to tell you because you just have to use your eventination.
Speaker 5: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: And then I'm watching I'm looking at a screenshot here and whatever she's brought, they've blacked out. But it's a giant black square they put over it.
Speaker 4: Now, good on them, the grannies. They've still got needs and desires.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, obviously, look at how sex is with it.
Speaker 2: You reckon. She looks happy. Got time, Well, good morning everybody, Just gone five past seven. There is a there's a feeling of anxiety in the studio, and it's not because the Prime Minister's about to join us.
Speaker 5: He's coming in shortly.
Speaker 2: We're totally cool with that.
Speaker 4: But I mean, many people have been busted recently drinking on the job, especially on the television.
Speaker 2: We're going to dive into that.
Speaker 5: Also, you two have been busted.
Speaker 4: I know it has been over at the Winter Olympics and she was a bit tipsy on the show.
Speaker 5: We're going to talk about that in a minute. I found it iconic. But you two have been busted when.
Speaker 4: We're in America and as we left it had been a very long day of you two on the beers. We weren't working. We went on the radio that day. I thought it was the weekend and you, Clint Standaway, saw a news crew and.
Speaker 3: You had a bee line for them.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you had a Seattle Seahawks cap on and the anchor of five New Seattle said would you have a chat with us?
Speaker 5: And you went, oh, yes we will.
Speaker 14: King five is the official broadcaster of the Seahawks championship ceremony, and freed.
Speaker 2: What have you found?
Speaker 5: I found the footage?
Speaker 2: This has gone to god.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's taken time to get the tape from Seattle, but we've got it.
Speaker 3: So this is the got it.
Speaker 2: This is the news crew cross Clinton. I did straight after a very long day in the sun.
Speaker 4: Exactly what I just said.
Speaker 2: Have you listened to you? You've seen it?
Speaker 5: Just wait, Gus, it's beautiful. It's very poetic.
Speaker 2: Who it should be more well c given.
Speaker 4: That Jason thought they were called the Sea Gulls.
Speaker 5: No, no, not the Seahawks.
Speaker 4: Possibly, ja are you did a lot more of the talking, He does a lot more of the giggling.
Speaker 2: So I asked maybe. Our production guy said, hey, do I need to be worried about this? And he said, look, one of you doesn't come across great in the audio, and the other one definitely doesn't come across great in.
Speaker 4: Addition, and we've got both. So look everyone's doing it. Seems everyone's getting blotto and going on the table.
Speaker 2: Like Dank and Mason.
Speaker 3: I love and we'll talk about it next year.
Speaker 2: Today show and then the footage the Key five News coming up before seven thirty this morning. This is over eleven past seven. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint who as well. We're doing a thanks our mates to she already express. If you see some police and come on around South Melbourne this morning, it's the PM on the way with our morning coffee.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he's bringing Jason raspberry white chok muffin and me and almond l.
Speaker 2: Two and lats and a piccolo.
Speaker 3: Be careful, PM Inflational get you there's they're expanding at the moment.
Speaker 2: Coffee. If Elbow rocks in here with the morning coffee round, do.
Speaker 5: You think he'll give us the receipt and ask him to pay back?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. He's good Bloke'll have some form of gold card, wouldn't he.
Speaker 4: Anyway, he will be here shortly. But before we get to that, let's go to Italy to the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 5: To Channel Lines. Coverage of sterling recovery has been wonderful.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do think they're missing you though, Clean, thank you glad you're here, not there.
Speaker 5: And Danny Caa Mason who I love.
Speaker 4: She's a sports reporter. She does the NRL, she does the tennis, she does all things.
Speaker 5: She's great.
Speaker 4: She's the Today's Show sports girl and she's alleged Tom She's.
Speaker 2: She's one of my very close friends.
Speaker 3: I've worked with Danica alongside Danica for for near on sort of ten plus years, and she's as Lawrence.
Speaker 2: She's actually a legend.
Speaker 5: Well that explains a few thinks.
Speaker 2: You've seen her in full flight?
Speaker 5: Yes, we all saw her in full flight.
Speaker 9: Yes we all have.
Speaker 4: Because Dannykery is over at the Winter Olympics and this has gone viral.
Speaker 3: It's gone everywhere.
Speaker 5: You've probably already said it.
Speaker 4: There was a there was a white out, so there was actually no Winter Olympics happening because there was a snowstorm. She did I assume what we would do and got involved in. When you are in the snow, you have to.
Speaker 5: Have uprais bibles and you know a bit what hot Toddy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, you don't do that, you don't after having them.
Speaker 1: We're going to start off with some actual brist and Rocos gearing from the actually their trip to the US and the UK, rather because has stolen is shown it's amazing. We're going to start off with some actual brid from Rockos hearing from the actually their trip to the US and the UK.
Speaker 12: Rather, do you know.
Speaker 5: What it's iconic.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's just showed up to do her job and she just has not done it to the best of her ability.
Speaker 2: Carl did it years ago after the logan.
Speaker 5: He didn't get in trouble. No, no, we were with you.
Speaker 2: We stand Yeah, we stand with you.
Speaker 5: We'll get the Prime minister's opinion on it.
Speaker 2: A little lady, we're on a leen, but we stand with you.
Speaker 3: As you say, there had been a wide out, so there hadn't been much too broadcast until the Today Show crept up on her a little bit.
Speaker 2: Now. As I said.
Speaker 3: Before, you know, she's one of my very good friends, and I have been in contact with her this morning. I think, you know put seriously, she's she's a little embarrassed by the whole situation.
Speaker 2: I've spoken to her.
Speaker 3: She's pretty keen to move on but she spoke on the Today Show a little bit earlier to give it all some context and to admit, yeah, she had had a couple of drinks.
Speaker 1: I just want to take a moment just to apologize. Thank you for everyone who has reached out. I'm okay, probably just a little bit embarrassed. I shouldn't have had a drink, and especially in these conditions. It's cold, we've got altitude, and not having had dinner probably didn't help as well.
Speaker 12: I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 9: We know how hard you worked.
Speaker 12: You're the best, Annika. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Let's move on your don't Also, we've all been there when you just captures up on you when you have a dinner.
Speaker 5: Also, she's in Italy.
Speaker 4: So the morning is the nighttime you took five o'clock in the morning, Lauren.
Speaker 2: It's the same when Clint was on was the morning after.
Speaker 5: The light but the difference was when Clint came on in the morning after. It actually wants the morning.
Speaker 2: You're right, there's no time between the city and mill and I've been drinking the night before.
Speaker 4: We know we didn't stick up for you like Carl did. To be fair, we took you off air and thought, no, stay on air, but don't do the news, just come on for entertainment.
Speaker 2: And why did we do that? Because he was giving his per opinion on the rest.
Speaker 5: So they didn't do that to poor Danica. They let her go.
Speaker 3: But do you know what, Danica, we stand with you over one hundred Absolutely, he's literally big.
Speaker 1: Like the price of coffee over here is actually fine. It's more the price of coffee in the US that we are going to have to get used to. I'm not sure that the Iguanas, where are we going with that one? But anyway, the forty one year old feeling that while she has the massive Johnny head for her, she's grateful for all the support going her way. It's absolutely credible to see what an inspiration.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, she has a lot.
Speaker 15: I agree with you completely, Daneka. Look, you know the cold weather is a thing, right. I remember being in Washington, d C. A few years ago, and Allie, you would have been familiar with this, Like you get out of a car over there and there's such a cold cold when you can't actually move your lips.
Speaker 9: I would struggle to say clean on me.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: It's act incredible.
Speaker 12: Cold weather is a thing.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jace and Lauren Clinty as well. We're running late for the seven thirty news. We should really just get to that, Clint.
Speaker 5: No, we're not going to get to that.
Speaker 4: Well, we are going to get to the news, but not our news. We can't run late for our Clint and Jace starred on a different type of news when we're over in America, and I promised you we would find it. Thank you to our friends who helped the search to find Clint and Jace on K five Seattle News.
Speaker 14: King five is the official broadcaster of the Seahawks championship ceremony and Freed.
Speaker 4: Can we just say the same now, we've just been laughing about poor Dannia Mason, who got on the source and went on the Today Show. But you two did the very same thing at the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: You had a gut full of beer.
Speaker 3: I did pledge, absolutely bely. I did tell you all that my news days on TV were not over.
Speaker 2: I'm blaming you for this because as we were leaving the stadium at the Super Bowl after a day of whole day entertainment from.
Speaker 5: Ten am, you had your first beer.
Speaker 2: We were supporting small business company and they seem to be doing well.
Speaker 3: Let's support you know fun fact in America, Jesus shots are a lot bigger.
Speaker 5: The shot can can.
Speaker 4: I also tell you, just quickly, a bit of a peek behind the curtains. At three quarter time they closed the bar at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: So Clint was.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, well, these beers on the floor, these cans, because they're quite big, they might be warm, but they've still got some in them, so I'll drink that.
Speaker 3: I'll challenge you on that. The beers were not on the floor. They were still in the cup.
Speaker 4: Holders anyway, so they had they had had a gut full of beer. And Clint, like a moth to a fly, saw a TV camera and a line and a producer saying, why don't you come you chat with this about the super Bowl?
Speaker 3: And he went, yeah, sorry, sorry, little miss sunshine. Had you been drinking as well?
Speaker 4: But I didn't go on the news. I was more sensible, but I did film you. So I've got the BT and here it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, here we go. That's good. So something tells me you're not from Seattle? What's you? We're from Melbourne, Australia. Beautiful.
Speaker 3: We traveled fifteen hours by playing just to get here, and I've supported Seahawks for a long long time.
Speaker 2: You're just converted, Jason very recently. My mate here see okay.
Speaker 3: What what it was like in the fiftieth year as well? What a special night?
Speaker 2: What was that like to be here? You traveled further than this stuff?
Speaker 3: He took the words right out of my mouth. Bucket this stuff. It was exceptional. And credit to every Levi stadium here San Francisco has put on a great show.
Speaker 2: You what it's all about? Seattle tonight, isn't it? Yeah? And next you're coming to Melbourne? Oh yeah, they're playing there. Eventually Seattle is not coming to Melbourne? Worked it? I mean you spent Look at Jack, I'm just fattering the wife until I dropped fourteen hundred bucks on merch. So what does this like to make the trip though? Are you gonna incredible? Absolutely not? Buck of this stuff? Of this every friend, every friend, honestly down.
Speaker 4: Jason's got so many bags and merch. He looks like he's an old woman at the Royal Melbourne Show.
Speaker 2: It's not as bad as I thought. Oh wait, till you see it the way the way you finished, and then you look at the camera like a real estate agent.
Speaker 4: Way K five News Seattle.
Speaker 14: Five is the official broadcaster of the Seaha Chalkidship Ceremony.
Speaker 2: Of Free Jason Little Head.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did? Could you snapped? You know why? Because you're a professional being drunk on the television. We've seen it before. You know what to do.
Speaker 2: I'll just pull a bullshit that the camera really does add ten pounds.
Speaker 5: We'll put the vision on our Instagram. It is amazing. Jace doesn't know what to do with his hands.
Speaker 4: He's like scratching breaks out in the little rash.
Speaker 2: Just so what are we doing? Of course?
Speaker 4: And how did it go breaking the news to your wife that you spent fourteen hundred dollars at the merchandise store.
Speaker 2: You're actually breaking into it right now. What did the cameraman say after that Fox Pop?
Speaker 5: Well, he was lying now that I've seen it, because he said, well, that'll do us for the night. That's the best interview of the day.
Speaker 2: Let's say hard to our next guest.
Speaker 12: Last time we had our next guest on the show.
Speaker 15: He went viral for his smooth moves and dancing style.
Speaker 4: The Prime Minister has given a viral dance ago this morning while appearing on the Jase and Lauren radio show The TikTok dancester Taylor Swift's latest hit, Ophelia.
Speaker 15: Please welcome to the show, Prime Minister Anthony, good.
Speaker 6: Morning, good to be here. And I brought a muffin.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the muffin.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jace this morning was saying, elbow, if you're listening, I'd like a raspberry white chop muffin, and he's delivered.
Speaker 6: It's just like cash for comments, muffing for comments.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: The way to his heart constituents is very important.
Speaker 6: It is absolutely and last time I was in here, it did go a bit crazy that dance.
Speaker 4: Now, that was our gen Z producer that thought that would be a bit of fun and no notice, With no notice, she put us on her personal TikTok page, thinking no one could see it in the next minute or on the front page of every news bulletin in the country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, sorry about that.
Speaker 5: You've been on the front page for worse.
Speaker 6: But it was okay exactly.
Speaker 2: You knew the moves, hey, Yard, I wanted to hit you up straight up out of story we were chatting about this morning. I know if you've seen the foot poor Dannic at the sports reporter at the Today Show. Yeah, she was on the Telly reporting from the Olympics, and yeah, unfortunately had.
Speaker 5: She got involved in app praise.
Speaker 4: Now, have you ever been to the snow and had a few bevies after a bit of a skill.
Speaker 6: I'm not really a snow I've got to say.
Speaker 5: So, you're right into the appraise then, without the scheme.
Speaker 6: But but I have said that when I did go to the snow the last time, which was a long time ago, my boy was little. He just jumped on sksh straight down. I was hopeless and preferred the lodge herself and a glass of red. But I did see that. I did get to speak to the Winter Olympians. The night before last, Atlisa Camplin organized a video call between us and Jakara Anthony and her teammates. It was fantastic. They're so excited. How well are we going?
Speaker 3: We think Danica deserves a medal. Let's just let's just hear here a little bit of Danica.
Speaker 1: We're going to start off with some actual Bristo Rocos gearing from the actually their trip to the US and the UK rather because has stolen shown.
Speaker 6: Pro Dana. She's over in Italy and there was she would have been tired. It's the time different. She would have been having an impact.
Speaker 2: She's celebrating nothing.
Speaker 4: There was just blizzard so there was no Winter Olympics, so she was just helping the economy.
Speaker 6: Well they all, they all look pretty happy. I'm going to say I have my video call with them. They're just fantastic young people representing us. How well is it? I've got the Canadian Prime minister coming here in a couple of weeks. We're ahead of Canada.
Speaker 2: How's that?
Speaker 6: We're winning medals from people who live in cans and the Gold Coast and Ambula for good.
Speaker 4: I just said that Queensland is winning Winter Olympic medals.
Speaker 6: Is amazing cars from down the coast here.
Speaker 5: It's amazing. Good on them.
Speaker 4: It's been our most successful Winter Olympics yet, hasn't it? And we're not even finished.
Speaker 2: We'll be going to do with the Canadian promise always here.
Speaker 6: He's going to speak to the Parliament.
Speaker 2: That's the boring stuff. What are you going to do that? You can take him out? You know your they'll go boat down the Garra together or something.
Speaker 6: Well, we might be going to do something in Sydney to go to a footy matches. Maybe maybe the plan the league or if the first game is Swans versus Carlton at the s CG. So there's a possibility that that's on. But we're just trying to finalize the itinery.
Speaker 2: Because we do. I mean, that's that's only two hours we were chatting off the year. I was telling you how we did that Super Bowl. It's a long game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's there's a lot more gaps and there.
Speaker 3: Is action and we represented Australia with distinction at the Super Bowl. Prime Minister, we must tell you as well.
Speaker 6: We definitely, we definitely did as you should have you.
Speaker 5: Exactly, not just quickly hows married life house gorgeous?
Speaker 6: It's fantastic.
Speaker 5: Are you still in that newly wet bubble?
Speaker 6: A big date? We already spend a lot of time from a distance, of course of the work that I do, but it is lovely. We've got to have four days, a whole four days honeymon down on Kango Island and it was terrific and it was just good to have. We had a small event there at the lodge, just family and friends, and it was a great day. It was raining in the morning, which apparently is love luck, good luck. For Jode's was a bit worried, to say the least. And I was completely bullshitting saying, oh no, it's just sprinkling outside and it was pouring down. It was pouring down.
Speaker 4: That stopped just in time as a weather girl. Just make it up, be honest.
Speaker 2: The wedding speech. Did you get the speech right to do it? Or did you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Come on, I did. I did the vows myself did Jody and I must say a highlight was my beautiful son gave an amazing speech.
Speaker 3: What was he the best man in the wedding?
Speaker 6: No, no, we didn't have a best man.
Speaker 3: I was going to say bucks.
Speaker 6: We had no bucks.
Speaker 2: Thrown. Yeah, we can do a post.
Speaker 6: I had lots of offers. Russell Crowe was offering that could have been dangerous, but no, there was none of that.
Speaker 2: Were busy working, I know you were.
Speaker 6: And so Toto was the ring bearer. She did a great job. Animals, she did a great job. But she had a little little pats thing that you can get online with that head on it. You know j H loves AA and the rings go in that and she ran up.
Speaker 3: The PM's been on Etsy.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're on the air with the Prime Minister Elbows in the house this morning. We've got to take a quick break. We're going to come back because then you actually.
Speaker 5: Talk about the country next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll fix the world problems after this. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well, so is the PM. Elbow is in the house. He might hang around to play the five K question? Do you need five thousand bucks this morning? Is probably even for the people.
Speaker 6: You could give it away to a charity or.
Speaker 5: Something, or you could be the friend if foundation.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're just having a quick chat off the air. We'll attack every dollar live music. You were saying you and your son share that passion. I know my twelve year old hanging to go to like his first big concert an adherance in Melbourne next week. You're going to go.
Speaker 6: No, my first concert I was about twelve, and where I go up and shared like an old English type public housing, a state where your front doors faced each other when someone's there, and the girls next door were a bit older and my mom was in hospital, so it was just me at home, and they took me to ac DC a little at Patty's Market, a free concert with about probably two hundred people maybe top there. Wow, and it blew my mind. I'll never forget it. No, there's something about live music, food fighters to come back outside.
Speaker 2: Because chattered before about when you took your dad to pink And there's just something about going with a parent or you know, one of your kids to their first conference.
Speaker 5: It's so good, it's very very cool.
Speaker 4: Now, this has been a fun chat, but I suppose we do need to talk about the state of the country.
Speaker 2: We are out of time. Thanks coming.
Speaker 3: Let's first and foremost start with the Rise of One Nation. Pauline Hansen has made many comments over the journey that have raised eyebrows, but for me, this one in the last few days that there are no good Muslims is troubling. What are your thoughts on a the Rise of One Nation? And are you're concerned by those comments as well, because you know it struck me.
Speaker 6: Well, those comments are disgraceful and they're aimed at just dividing people. And this week Ramadan starts, so it's a particularly holy time for Muslims. So there's markets on in Sydney and Lakember and Dandenong here in Melbourne, and it's just it doesn't take the country forward at all to just dismiss people because of their faith and who they are. And that is what Pauline Hanson did.
Speaker 3: So if you look at the poles, they pee and people looking for an alternative, why do you think that is? Why do you think they are on the rise.
Speaker 6: There's a range of reasons. If you look at the mainstream Conservatives, they're a bit of a mess. Without into political heir, that's pretty obviously, they're sort of busy attacking each other and not really looking like an alternative government. And I think people look for frustrated. Cost of living pressures are real. We're trying to address those this week here in Melbourne and Tazzy. I've been to a childcare center. I've looked at bulk billing being increased, which is on the rise. Going pretty well, you know, we are doing what we can to take those cost of living pressures.
Speaker 2: Honestly, people, does it to give you a bit of a kick in the guts when you wake up and if you look at the poles and if they've gone down and you know, you've just been working your ass off for the last couple of weeks to get more money in our back pockets and stuff like that, do you take it personally?
Speaker 6: Two things. One is the truth is that politicians will say they don't look at polls. They all do.
Speaker 2: We all do. Yeah, we don't look at radio ratings at all.
Speaker 5: We do when we go up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the other thing is that there is an election every three years, like we're not one year into a term, and so you know, if the election was held this week, then we win pretty comfortably. But we don't take any for granted. You just got to do your job and remain focused on that.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a Victorian election coming up. Just Cintererell and her labor government will be very much accountable come November. There's been a few issues in this state. One of them is the CFMU fifteen billion dollars. It has emerged a big allegations of corruption. I mean, should she keep her job because many are calling for her head.
Speaker 6: Should absolutely keep her job. I think she's a very good person. She has real compassion for people. I see her out and about with people. You look at the infrastructure build here in Victoria, the Metro, I've got to go on. That was all done with very little federal support for infrastructure here in Victoria. The head of the person who's looking after construction, Mark Irving's doing a good job here.
Speaker 2: So do you think she was handed the ravine? Was there problems handed?
Speaker 6: You know this figure? Mark Irvings says, there's no basis for the figure, and there certainly doesn't you know, there's nothing to back it up there. Certainly it's clear that there was a corruption in the CFM. That's why we intervened, did something about it. Our predecessors did nothing about it. Something like John Setka, I think you know, I have no time for him. I expelled him weeks after I became labor leader.
Speaker 4: Victoria does seem like it's been in a really difficult time.
Speaker 5: It feels like a state divided.
Speaker 4: I've seen my whole life and I've never felt like Victoria has been in a less safe position, which is hugely concerning.
Speaker 6: But you have so much going for you here.
Speaker 4: We do, we do, but we don't. There's there's a lot that we've got to fix as well. I think it's a really interesting time for us.
Speaker 6: Sure, Melbourne Foots Gray Hospital opened yesterday, a new hospital. You've got a new train line with the Metro. You've got plans for the airport rail link with funding being.
Speaker 3: There as well.
Speaker 6: The rail links.
Speaker 2: We're going to happen. Elbow, We're gonna we're going to be hovering by the time we get the training. Now have hoverboards.
Speaker 6: We're getting it done.
Speaker 5: This finally we actually when's it going when?
Speaker 6: Absolutely two thousand, No, it's going to have well people said that about the Metro and now you can.
Speaker 5: Run also talk about seventy four per Yeah.
Speaker 6: Because Tony Ambitt came in and cut three billion dollars was allocated when I was Infrastructure Minister and.
Speaker 3: He cut it politic political.
Speaker 5: And it's a big one.
Speaker 2: It's a big one. You're ready a big one.
Speaker 3: Do the Hawks win the premiership in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 2: Is it your time?
Speaker 6: It is our time? We have why because we've got the experience from playing in three finals games last year as well as finals the year before. You've got a young squad, you've got a fantastic coach in Sam Mitchell, and there's a really good feel about the club. Josh Weddle just signed for extended his contract.
Speaker 5: Favorite player.
Speaker 6: Oh that's pretty good. But Kasha Dear, Oh yeah, I'm old enough as well, so that it's kind of memory. It gives you some comfort when when you've got juniors playing and you used to watch their dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's saying something about your age.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so are you saying the Hawks will see the flag before we say.
Speaker 6: That we're a happy team at Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: I had the ass falls out of them.
Speaker 4: Well, come on, if the Hawks make the Grand Final, you have to come to our Grand Final breakfast elbow.
Speaker 6: Oh done, you have to be.
Speaker 2: There, beautiful all right, his first seat to the Grand Final breakfast comes with teas and Sea's got to get the Hawks in the final. Hey, good to see you. Congrats on the wedding again because we haven't seen you since you.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the muffin I will thanks.
Speaker 2: Wow. Good morning Melbourne. It is just go on ten past eight. Let's head to Geelong. Get a Maddie. How are you good man? We are good, my friend.
Speaker 5: We are a long looking this morning.
Speaker 6: Maddy looks a little overcast, but it's not raining at the moment, so I think we're in for a night day.
Speaker 2: You've got five kids at home. There, mate, busy household, it's a busy house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're going to need a bigger house. You're about to build on.
Speaker 8: I believe we are.
Speaker 3: We're about to build one.
Speaker 10: So yeah, any any little help would.
Speaker 2: Be you need a man cave, Maddie. Yeah, with a secret entrance.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, you're building a big house. Let's let's say if we can win you some cash this morning. I believe you want a medium question for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go.
Speaker 12: Let's go five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Buy a couple of year clubs. All right, you'll hear the question. You'll hear a three two one. You need to answer within that time. Okay. I hope you watched r back in the day or a bit of r P.
Speaker 5: A good luck, Matt.
Speaker 2: Medical question, here we go.
Speaker 12: What is the medical term for high blood pressure?
Speaker 13: Three two one? No idea attention.
Speaker 5: Is the question?
Speaker 6: I had, no idea.
Speaker 5: Hype attention George Clooney.
Speaker 2: No, no, sorry, Matt, No, thank you, great day, Say take it easy, bye bye kids. That's a busy house.
Speaker 5: That's a busy house.
Speaker 2: You do need a man cave. You've got a man cave. No, I don't.
Speaker 3: In the mansion, we have an office. No, it's a man cat it's.
Speaker 5: A man cave.
Speaker 6: It's got to got a bar fridge in it.
Speaker 2: It's a wine fridge.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's okay. It's not a man cave. It's a doghouse.
Speaker 4: It's a separate second dwelling on the whole property.
Speaker 5: They'll get you for that.
Speaker 2: I don't say that.
Speaker 5: They'll get you.
Speaker 2: No, you'll turn around and come back and take more tracks.
Speaker 5: Has just gone.
Speaker 2: Thereas plans to prove well, Hey, lads, drama's at home yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was some very bad timing in my house.
Speaker 2: We're going to go there after this time in parlor twelve past, a little bit, a little bit of cloud around sorry, tops of twenty five. We are going for She looks all right out there today, Melbourne. Hard to tell what the ten? This is nover morning, Melbourne. How'd you like to go? Ed Shiron, We've got your tickets. This is the song you are listening out for. He is coming hey this time next week. We're one week away. Officially next week.
Speaker 5: He's on his way Melbourne.
Speaker 2: When you hear us play that give us a ring and tickets will be yours. We're going to play it sometime in the next twenty.
Speaker 4: Minutes, so late night. A concert on school night, isn't it? But it's always worth.
Speaker 2: No at Thursdays, this show's Friday day night.
Speaker 5: I go to a concert.
Speaker 4: I then sing those songs in my head for probably four days, just over and over and over.
Speaker 5: Now you can't you can't shake a live music.
Speaker 3: Well, we've been singing Backstreet Boys for the best part of what a week.
Speaker 4: I literally go to sleep singing in my head because that makes you larger.
Speaker 2: And then a week before that, we're in San France and Lords a singer had Bunny. I was going to suck whenever happened to the paperbar even in TV.
Speaker 4: Speaking of gone to sleep, it's been a big few weeks at n and I no no, I had a big week going into a trip away. Then we're away for two weeks and we came home and I'm not winging because I know how lucky we are. Then we went to Scott home Saturday night, had something Saturday night, went to Sydney Monday, got home last night yesterday. Sorry about lunchtime, which, by the way, we haven't even touched on the phone. We were so desperate to get home. We've been on the road for like two and a half week. And Jay's forgot to check in. So he's there in the line to stand the ticket and they're like, so have you what did you didn't have?
Speaker 2: What happened? I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: Well you didn't because you didn't have So this is just yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: So you guys were all lined up to get on the plane. You guys do it, and you walk through, and then I opened my Virgin happened? I'm like, can I literally said to lady, excuse me from the bar code on my app?
Speaker 5: She said, have you checked in?
Speaker 4: And he had not, so he wasn't allowed on the plane because they'd given his seat away.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, did Clinton, I have a little.
Speaker 3: So did you think when you put in your upbreak upgrade request that that was the check in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon you put in an upgrade request and then you didn't want to check in in case it came through.
Speaker 2: So then they said, so we can get you on the next flight. Oh I've only got back row in the middle. Classic two big Marys on either side. They were lovely guys. But he's like, are you right there, bro? Yeah, oh you didn't get the armrests. We laughed, and we laughed all the way to Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We laughed all the way to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he's still in Sydney.
Speaker 9: We loved it.
Speaker 5: We loved it.
Speaker 4: Then I got home and I said to Paul, you know that feeling where you just feel like you're running on empty.
Speaker 5: Many people listening to this this morning are probably feeling it right. It's just like I.
Speaker 4: Just want to lie down or sit down. No one to talk to me. I don't even have children. I can't imagine how the mums feel. It must happen all the time and they never actually get that time to themselves. And Paul was on a workholl and I said, I'm just gonna go up and I'm going to have half I have a power nap. I am just I was a bit dizzy and I think a bit jet lagged.
Speaker 5: I was just just.
Speaker 2: Half an hour's good. Sorry to put my right from America. It meant for the Melbourne Sydney fly.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's just from America. And I sort of had anyway, I was like, I'm gonna just rest in my head, and I lay down and I put my head on the pillow. And I don't know if anyone else has the same situation as me sleep, but my doorbell is the most irritating sound in the world. When that thing rings, I want to burn the house down. I'm like, who's here now?
Speaker 2: Dramatic?
Speaker 5: So I'm like and I was like, I'm going to pretend I can't hear it.
Speaker 4: Now you've heard my door It plays a song and we don't know how to change it. And it plays on multiple speakers in the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't know how to change it. No, it goes. It goes for about thirty seconds, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Pretty there's a series of chimes. It's like char musical charts.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I I'm like, I'm going to pretend I can't hear I'm no palls on a conference call. I'm like, I just need this twenty minutes. And he comes up and he goes, I'm on a conference call. You're going to have to deal with this, And I said, oh, is it? And he goes our new beds being delivered.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a big delivery.
Speaker 3: That's a long unwrapping. And it's also just.
Speaker 5: Like it's just not like, well I'm going to have a sleep.
Speaker 2: It's not I'm grabbing the Amazon packaging clothing.
Speaker 5: What are the chances of a new bed?
Speaker 2: But I'm already on the bed.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Then the guy came and he couldn't get up the stairs. So now the new beds in the living room. And I had dissembled.
Speaker 3: It's still in the living room.
Speaker 4: So I'd taken everything off the bed and taken the bed down, and now there's no bed upstairs and a bed in the living room.
Speaker 5: So now we live in the living room.
Speaker 2: Oh that camping, Yeah, we're camping. Well that's that's her idea of camping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my idea of camping.
Speaker 2: Seay prostrapedic theom.
Speaker 3: There is an upside to all this. Well, you're very close to the kitchen.
Speaker 13: Very close.
Speaker 4: Actually roll over and put the bridge.
Speaker 5: The next thing is I need you to to come over and help me, Cary.
Speaker 3: Today, we've got that charity.
Speaker 4: I am the charity lunch. I'll see you at midday my house. Get the mattress.
Speaker 2: Upset. Guys, you know my favorite TV show?
Speaker 5: Well, you've got three.
Speaker 2: You got the glisters growing. I'm off below.
Speaker 5: Deck below deck you loves and this one, well.
Speaker 2: Here's the goat. Because I'm time poor. I watched this one show and I feel like I've caught up with all the other ones. Google Box it returns on Channel ten, and one of our favorites, Anastagia, is here. Good morning, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning, my love.
Speaker 4: Now just quickly before we get into Google Box. You're our favorite on the show.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 16: How is your health. My health is better, great. I've still got to go for my three month I had cancer.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is.
Speaker 9: Really important in my uterus.
Speaker 16: During COVID, I let go of getting pep smears and so forth. So I went, I thought I'd better go for a pep smear, and I went and.
Speaker 9: The doctor called me.
Speaker 16: The day I did the photo shoot for the Woman's Day, the doctor called me in the morning to go for an urgent recall.
Speaker 9: Is that what it's called.
Speaker 16: And I went in and said, how are you blah blah said yes, and he goes, oh, just to let you know you've got cancer and your uterus. And I said to doctor George, I said, okay, I said, but you do realize I had this pep smere eight weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank goodness, you had it.
Speaker 9: They took eight weeks.
Speaker 16: I'm not going to mention which pathology because they might sue us here.
Speaker 9: We don't want to get sued. But it took them eight weeks.
Speaker 16: And when doctor George called them and said, my patient had the pep smere eight weeks ago, and you're giving me the especially this diagnosis eight weeks later. So anyway, within a week I was in hospital. They took everything out. I'm not a woman anymore. Yes you are, my cousin reckons, I'm not. I've got no more. I said to my mother in law. I said, sorry, mom, but I can't give you grandchildren.
Speaker 9: I was joking. But they took everything out and they tested everything. Yes, everything was clear.
Speaker 16: They just found some as well as my uterus in my cervix as well. So lucky they took everything out.
Speaker 3: What's it like to kick cancer to the curb?
Speaker 16: Oh my god, it's do you know what. It's the second time. It's not the first time I've had it. It's a second time, but the first time was was not like this. When they tell you, you know, it's really funny because you hear the word cancer and you think, oh, you know this person.
Speaker 9: But when they.
Speaker 16: Actually tell you you just deal with it. It's just I don't know whether God gives you the strength or you get the strength, but you just deal with it because there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 9: There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 5: Well, the lesson is go and get all those check out men and women.
Speaker 9: We have to stay on top of these state cancer.
Speaker 2: Lawrens are always at me about it. I've got to go the full works.
Speaker 9: Yea, yeah works.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that you are feeling better and that you're on the road.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Laurence.
Speaker 16: And you know, can I just say something My time got pushed back this morning.
Speaker 9: I'm more important than the Prime Minister act.
Speaker 5: I got pushed back and then it got brought forward again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did say on air when the PM was coming in. If the Prime Minister is listening, can you pick pick us up some coffees in a muffin. Now, we did do that.
Speaker 3: You tried to better.
Speaker 9: I did better, but I bought your stuff.
Speaker 5: I brought you Greek.
Speaker 16: Cakes this year, this time from Portugal, Portugal, Portugal, Portuguese.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite.
Speaker 16: That's better than raspberry and white chocolate muffet Greek Portuguese gifts.
Speaker 5: Yes, we know what we love a Greek I.
Speaker 2: Love on any other show in the world of entertainment. You go on Ellen. You used to get undy, so you go on Camel, you get merch. You come on this show, you bring us gifts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also the PM brought one muffin.
Speaker 2: You brought three.
Speaker 9: Actually they're even heated.
Speaker 5: Thank you and Clint love support together.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm glad down away.
Speaker 2: I remember last time, last time you were in this was you? Yeah, you said.
Speaker 5: Are you from the Today Show?
Speaker 3: You didn't put them together?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 9: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: But I version.
Speaker 3: Do you prefer the Today Show version or the radio version of you? I like this version.
Speaker 9: I love this version. You look very trendy with your green shorts and your cream top.
Speaker 3: If I'm single, I've got.
Speaker 9: Lots of Greek Greek woman, you look after your fair.
Speaker 13: Who have you got?
Speaker 9: I've got? Actually funny you should say that I've got a lot of Greek friends.
Speaker 16: But I was thinking we should have my big factory breakfast Nova wedding.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Breakfast Breakfast wedding.
Speaker 2: Have big.
Speaker 5: My big fat Greek breakfast is quite fun.
Speaker 9: We should have a big, fat Greek breakfast and.
Speaker 5: Then do we just have all single Greek women for Clint.
Speaker 9: Yes, I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Can we smash plates?
Speaker 9: You could do whatever. You'll only even bring my plates that I don't want anymore.
Speaker 5: What are you watching on goggle Box? We must watch maps?
Speaker 6: This has seen any of them?
Speaker 2: This is prime goggle Box viewing.
Speaker 9: Look, did you watch it last night?
Speaker 16: We watched it before it did, but I watched it last night fully with my daughter brook I.
Speaker 5: Have never which one I haven't seen anything, Brooks?
Speaker 9: The one with Chris. You know the model that did.
Speaker 3: You go to the dinner party alone last night?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 16: She rolled up and I called it out on the Yeah, I said to face, you'll turn up.
Speaker 9: You watch your drama. Drama she turns up. You haven't seen it?
Speaker 16: The language and the way that she bullied Stella. And what's the other and the other one that's with that?
Speaker 2: Noticed? Real clink could be fae you two sit together?
Speaker 5: Did you see it?
Speaker 3: Anastasia? Did you catch a carent affair last night?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Now you you have to see a current of fair. The audio I'm going to say is horny grannies.
Speaker 11: Naughty nana's defying age and expectations. Sexy boutique didn't know what was about to hit it.
Speaker 8: Come on, Cheryl, let's go get your man. You've been married three times, Cheryl. No, only we can find you a seventy seven years young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't you forget.
Speaker 12: It, Cheryl was an absolute menace.
Speaker 2: What are you laughing at? You'll be? Aren't you took them to an adult?
Speaker 9: I'm a I'm a horny nana.
Speaker 2: God your shopping.
Speaker 9: I don't have grand kids.
Speaker 5: Oh you're not actually a nana? Horny old woman?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well you know what it's true to be horny?
Speaker 2: Show were the promise to hear?
Speaker 9: I think I'm more fun.
Speaker 5: We did ask Elbow about the horny grind.
Speaker 9: And what did he say? Well, he's one himself is a male version.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know. That's just I'm good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we must watch Maps and goggle Box of ueah yeah, and.
Speaker 16: The affair maps Maps was disgusting, that that behavior of Brook.
Speaker 5: But we love to hate it, don't we.
Speaker 9: Yeah it's true.
Speaker 2: Hey, just quickly you ever come face to face with someone you bag down on goggle Box?
Speaker 9: Yes? Who was it you mean like celebrity.
Speaker 2: Anyone run into anyone the legs like you ripped into me.
Speaker 16: No, you know who I'm scared to run into Peter Evans.
Speaker 9: I used to make fun of him because his teeth, Like.
Speaker 4: Yeahd on these days.
Speaker 5: Try you bagged me on Google. I did, but you know what, we're friends.
Speaker 9: Now we are friends.
Speaker 6: But that was it's my job.
Speaker 5: Well that's okay.
Speaker 9: Then I had to say something about you. I didn't know what to say because.
Speaker 5: I loved it. Yeah, I loved it, and I've not I've not stopped copying.
Speaker 16: Another one radio station in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I like what you when you do do it? In her voice it Greek.
Speaker 6: To yes, do do it.
Speaker 5: She went from a wag to a TV presenter.
Speaker 2: Hell, well, good morning Melbourne, big shot. Still to come when you hear us play edge sheer and give us a ring and or win tickets to show he is hearing well next Thursday, this.
Speaker 5: Time next week.
Speaker 2: Hey. It's not often you say goodbye to a guest and they won't leave, but in this case, we're pretty happy about it. You know it from Gogle. In fact, last time she was here, she was having a crack at the news.
Speaker 16: Trains are not are now back up and running. Delays, however, are expected to continue for the rest of the morning.
Speaker 2: Will that affect you the trains?
Speaker 9: No, I don't catch public transport.
Speaker 5: Never me.
Speaker 9: If I can't get him, I can't go any will won't go right.
Speaker 4: Alice Stagia Ana Stagia from goggle Box is here now. We love goggle Box and we love you. Never I say I don't want to leave, we alway kick him out the door.
Speaker 5: But you're staying.
Speaker 9: I apologize for overstaying, but I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: We love you and we'll be able to see you and actually the people Tonight my favorite show on.
Speaker 9: TV seven thirty, Channel ten.
Speaker 2: Take your words right out.
Speaker 5: Of my mat now.
Speaker 4: Anastasia was just telling me. She's just Clint and jaceon. You should listen to this. She has just celebrated her seven year anniversary with Gabriel. Gabriel Sunday, you tell the boys, because Jace, you should do this for your wife, what you did for your aniversiony, what he did for you in particular.
Speaker 16: Okay, he took up long story short. He took me to see Anastasia the music physical I bought everything at a stage on the stand so I can go shopping.
Speaker 9: Then he took me to Society for dinner.
Speaker 3: But the restaurants.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the best bit.
Speaker 16: But then he wrote a song himself and with a I got Usher to sing it to me.
Speaker 3: John here, I've got it hang on g BT wrote it.
Speaker 16: He wrote about me, about us, our relationship and how long we've been together.
Speaker 9: He got to sing and he got Usher to sing it.
Speaker 3: Usher Usher with a singing to me it was it could be.
Speaker 16: Because he knows that I love Usher, Like I said to him, Well, maybe not now because he's got a disease. But I said to him, I would have a whole pass.
Speaker 5: It's got a disease. I just got a we'll talk about it's breaking.
Speaker 3: Up this one.
Speaker 9: This one now you want to hear look.
Speaker 5: You know what, try and get any us. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The first time.
Speaker 3: Lauren, La went back to Lauren, be goodiful songs?
Speaker 9: Should I stop it?
Speaker 3: Last beautiful chorus?
Speaker 5: Why long?
Speaker 9: Laughing?
Speaker 2: Half hot?
Speaker 3: How there it is?
Speaker 5: Sang sounds just like.
Speaker 2: Lauren's beautiful. What do you know what?
Speaker 3: Ana Stagia, We know the music director here, we'll go and talk to add it to the rotation that could be hits here and over.
Speaker 16: You know what, it's just the thought like sweet Because when he first messaged me and I said to my you sure it's father you want and not me because I'm fat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Right, and he goes, no, he goes, if I wanted bones, i'd go to the butcher.
Speaker 2: Hang on, are you sleeping with a fan? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He messaged her on Facebook when he saw it and it's not Google box, he'd like me for it, like.
Speaker 2: You hooked up with a fan?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you.
Speaker 2: Know why why?
Speaker 16: Normally I don't answer messages when guys. But his message was so beautifully written because he's very articulately a lawyer.
Speaker 3: It's very articulate with songwriter.
Speaker 9: I'm a dumb ass competit.
Speaker 2: No, No, you are not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did he get ushered to send the initial message?
Speaker 9: No? I just think it was a I.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's recognize that voice anywhere?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's a Really are you laughing because it's not us shirk?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm laughing.
Speaker 9: Are you laughing at me? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: I'm not laughing.
Speaker 4: My my partner would never do that, didn't and he should. Yeah, he wouldn't get ushered to record a song.
Speaker 16: You know what, your partner's got aeroplanes. He should be bloody doing something in the air for you.
Speaker 3: Sky Right, let's throw down the challenge to Paul if he's listening, can you please write a song and get Usher to sing or.
Speaker 9: Lauren's favorite singer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Please, And I'm going to do it for the dog, the pet dog. Yeah, for my mother.
Speaker 5: You're going to find him away.
Speaker 9: I love you. Yeah, yeah, you're the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey Anastasia, yeah, we will see you.
Speaker 3: Are you kicking her out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 12: No, no, I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 9: Nine more minutes.
Speaker 2: Ed Sharon Ring Now for tickets on over.
Speaker 9: Good Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Ed.
Speaker 9: Saran is in next week Thursday. He'll be in Melbourne. It's Anastasia here from goggle Box.
Speaker 12: Morning You Say You Tricks set?
Speaker 2: My favorite TV show is back tonight seven thirty, Channel ten. Anastasia from goggle Boxes Here.
Speaker 5: Anastasia is just the.
Speaker 2: People don't know. Dare I say the loud Greek lady on the white leather couch. That's that's how I describe you on the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm the one that was fat and now I'm half fat.
Speaker 5: You're gonna make fun of you been Have you been on the lady shakes?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 16: I had a gastric sleep surgery in February last year.
Speaker 5: And do you feel great?
Speaker 6: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: You look at me and back.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 16: If I lose another ten kilos, which I want, I don't want to, I'll be the weight that I was before I got married and had children.
Speaker 9: But I feel healthy.
Speaker 16: My knee doesn't hurt anymore. I've got more energy. It takes me an hour to do the housework.
Speaker 9: I can walk.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: Good for you?
Speaker 5: You reason you've claimed your life back from it?
Speaker 16: Yes, one hundred percent good for you, you know what? And I hate myself for putting on weight.
Speaker 5: And don't do that.
Speaker 4: No, but don't do that because it is very hard being a woman, having a family, having having children, having a young family.
Speaker 5: We don't bounce back. It doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: No, And to take control of it and to make yourself feel like yourself again, whatever it takes.
Speaker 5: Good on you.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 9: But some women, Laurence, they have children and then they have flat stomachs.
Speaker 5: How does that even have?
Speaker 4: Some people are just born like that. It's not everyone is born. Do you know what, Anastasia, if we were all the same in the world would be boring.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm glad I wasn't born with a six pack. There's too many of them out.
Speaker 5: You're funny, Jason, and that helps.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 6: Six pecks go.
Speaker 16: If they stop going to the gym for a month, it's gone exactly.
Speaker 5: Personalities last year and the heart, the heart.
Speaker 9: It's about the heart and the personality.
Speaker 2: Anastasia from goggle Box will not leave. Let's be honest. She's taken over and over. This morning, we're offloading tickets to Edge here and do you want to give them away? Who they going to?
Speaker 9: Amy? Good morning? How are you love?
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: You got the tickets?
Speaker 9: You got them? Are you excited?
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: You have no idea?
Speaker 9: What's your favorite song?
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't, yeah, okay, an stage doesn't know that.
Speaker 5: No, I don't. Whoa whoa, whoa yeah, yeah, banger.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the Edge sheerant one shot docker on Netflix?
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness and worth watching.
Speaker 2: You need to see that, Anastasia. It's great. It's all around new York. It goes for like an hour. It's done in one shot.
Speaker 5: Really Yep, it's amazing. It's worth watching it. I will should watch it on goggle Box.
Speaker 16: Actually tell because we do give them shows for us to watch, if you know, if they like them.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I actually gave them a show once to watch, but the record it was too raw and.
Speaker 9: Chief for god.
Speaker 5: Oh it wasn't fifty shades of gray.
Speaker 9: No it was.
Speaker 16: I'll try and say it in a really nice way. It's a show in England and it's about men that are very well in down down there, down and end down yeah yeah, and women and they have trouble.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine why they didn't want to put that at seven or either.
Speaker 2: I can hear Keith and Lee giving it a review right now.
Speaker 16: If that can put Brook showing her side on Matt, that can put that put the big willies.
Speaker 2: On the watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my good, Gollie, gosh, well down Anasta.
Speaker 2: Just quickly on google Box. You guys watch the full episodes every week. They just they give you some clips.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they cut it down, yeah, the most important bits.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, congratulations to Amy from Clyde just there who won those tickets and we do have more to give away tomorrow and Frontier Touring are paraded to be bringing Black Global superstar ed Shearon for stadium shows around Australia with the Loop Tour. For details, heads to Frontier Touring dot com. We are one week away from seeing Ed Shearan.
Speaker 5: More tickets to go tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's fast approaching nine o'clock. You're leaving yet?
Speaker 9: No, three minutes.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber? Sorry? You like the Beabs do?
Speaker 16: I love Justin Bieber. I've been to his concert this I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to see him at Coachella.
Speaker 9: He's amazing. Can I come with you?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 16: So I just invite myself because if I don't invite myself, no one invites me.
Speaker 2: I know when you get invited. He does a range of undies. Now, yeah, hey, I should point out you're listening to novel one hundred. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren Clint and Stagia is.
Speaker 3: A stage is here too, and stage is here to.
Speaker 5: Now let's not get confused with Anastagia, the singer.
Speaker 2: Anastasia from my favorite TV show Gobbled.
Speaker 16: She doesn't even know how to spell her name. She spells it with a seed. It's not seeds.
Speaker 2: Can I ask, because you're back on the box tonight seven thirty, Channel ten, how did you get cast?
Speaker 16: I was at a market in Frankston selling selling nuts with my mother. Everything nuts, all the nuts, all the nuts you can think of, dried.
Speaker 5: Fruits, so your mum had a yes, or Greek cakes?
Speaker 3: You name it?
Speaker 5: My cashew, I'm macadamia girl. No, I love Cashi's are a bit.
Speaker 2: I love Cashi's a very soft cash fantastic. What do you eventually?
Speaker 9: Salted and roasted are clean?
Speaker 2: Don't?
Speaker 16: I'm not a big fan. You know, it's really really funny. I can't have those nuts in the house because my daughter's anaphylactic and pistachios and cashews because that protein is the same and her body rejects it. But anyway, I was selling nuts at the market, and we sell on that market, particularly we sell eggs. And we had a worker, Amanda, and she says, this customer wants half a dozen eggs, but I'm too scared. I'm going to break them. I said, no, worries, old, I'll cut them. So I got the knife, cutting the carton in half, and I broke them and I started cursing that if my mum sees me now that I've broken the eggs, she's going to ten years later, I'm still going to hear about these eggs. You know what Greek mothers are like, and blah blah blah. And then this guy comes up to and he goes hello, I'm oh, what was his name? Doesn't matter it dame means something like that, and he goes, look, we're studying this new show called goggle Box and we think you might be good for it.
Speaker 9: Can I give you?
Speaker 16: At first, I thought he was joking anyone at a date, That's what I thought, date that you eat, And so I gave him my name and my number.
Speaker 9: And his mother was there, That's why.
Speaker 16: And then I didn't get suspicious and he gave me a brochure on goggle Box and I threw it in the bin.
Speaker 9: I go, what Bullshit's this?
Speaker 2: My luck?
Speaker 9: Years I'm going to.
Speaker 16: Show about sitting watching people watch TV no way and.
Speaker 1: Behold later and it rates it's.
Speaker 9: Pets seven low gives one actor award. Look at you only one actor?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here, I'm going.
Speaker 9: Really, can't we stay till nine.
Speaker 2: Thirty you can when before we get out of here. Earlier in the show, we were talking about you and your partner. You guys are madly in love. You're engaged.
Speaker 5: Yes, seven years it's been.
Speaker 2: And I just he did something very special for you on Valentine's Day. He got Usher to sing a song about you. Yes, do you do? You have the song there? So apparently he wrote the He wrote.
Speaker 5: The song, he wrote it and they were AI Usher.
Speaker 2: To record can you place a little bit again?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: Could be could be a real lush We don't know.
Speaker 9: Still remember the first time.
Speaker 2: You smill else, Lauren.
Speaker 3: He's a wordsmith, isn't he.
Speaker 9: Here's a word smith for the co.
Speaker 2: Comes a d.
Speaker 5: Stage there it is right an stage.
Speaker 2: Guys. We reached out to AI ed Sheer, did we I haste out a song? Yeah? Now, just to prove II isn't always right. I want to be very clear. We asked for II aid shear okay, and we got this.
Speaker 12: Lauren and Clinton on in the air.
Speaker 5: It's a woman chemistry crackling.
Speaker 2: Ever you.
Speaker 3: Right short when they come through making six am Field brand new, it's broadcast.
Speaker 5: Gold in a sky soap Blue and Jas is here too.
Speaker 13: Kinsl for the ride.
Speaker 1: Over, a hundred ride and a lie jas is.
Speaker 4: Here to.
Speaker 9: Where's My Name?
Speaker 5: And Anastasia's hit.
Speaker 9: Thank You for being.
Speaker 2: Yeah and Ai not always right, so we asked for red.
Speaker 9: We're going our guys. Sorry, we can't be on it till nineth.
Speaker 5: No, we can't.
Speaker 9: We can't.
Speaker 5: And you know what, Anna stage.
Speaker 4: We were laughing before because very rarely do guests come in and stay for more than one segment.
Speaker 2: It's happened with Matt Damon.
Speaker 4: He's got a half hour, give me Williams, we give it and I got an hour, and Anna Station from goggle Box got an hour.
Speaker 9: What does that tell you?
Speaker 5: I mean we can't shake your It means that I won't go.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know the security gud recognized me down and said, look.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate you side, we love you. With Lauren's sick, we're ringing.
Speaker 9: Promise I'll do it for free.
Speaker 2: I know you will.
Speaker 9: I'll bring cakes.
Speaker 3: I know you probably bring my mother. You probably put Also, what are we doing my big fat Greek breakfast?
Speaker 9: We're doing my big girls.
Speaker 16: All the Greek girls out there that are single, We're doing my big fat Greek breakfast.
Speaker 9: Because we're gonna find Clint a Greek wife.
Speaker 13: You love to say it, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials