Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Way Jason lauren starting morning the right away.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Laurensgel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning and happy ARDA.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: I feel this week has flown. Yes, you know we got to Wednesday real quick.
Speaker 3: Rida, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Don't mind being out of the studio on a Wednesday, on our Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're out and about yesterday. We're hanging out one of Melbourne's biggest family homes.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all those in Cranbourne that came and said hello.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Taking in the family's.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no one besides them.
Speaker 3: When I say family, eleven children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that technic, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It was a crazy morning. We're going to chat about that coming up the first few minutes. But happy Friday everybody.
Speaker 2: It is going to be a scorcher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, today and tomorrow it's not over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then Wednesday first again.
Speaker 5: Is a sting in the tail. I'm jumping on the wine. How are you going getting out to the airport.
Speaker 2: We've got Felix in here today.
Speaker 3: No, that's right, my eleven year old is he on the phones? Just put him on the phone.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be working today?
Speaker 3: Does he know how they get to it.
Speaker 2: Someone just called I'm pretty sure it was Teagan. Are they're calling again?
Speaker 3: Okay? What can you get on the phones? Thank you?
Speaker 5: He's got good awareness about doesn't he.
Speaker 2: He's actually got the headphones on.
Speaker 3: He's got the headset on. He's taking calls.
Speaker 2: Onlix is experienced as.
Speaker 3: Soon as he walked. Well, we're doing a lad's weekend. That's nice. Yeah, boys gone wild. We're heading to the Juice sup Game GC or Brisbane.
Speaker 4: Well we're going to Brisbane then we're going to drive down to the jew Suit tomorrow to a theme park.
Speaker 3: Now heard it?
Speaker 2: What are you going to Queensland? Besides hoods? Good boys for you up in Queensland? Is it? It's going to rain Awakens.
Speaker 3: Oh great, well we'll get a table indoors.
Speaker 2: Actually it's on the news right now there's a cyclone in Queensland. So you're gonna have to say you're gonna have to go to Hooters and stay there the whole time.
Speaker 5: The airport's going to be like with a sideline.
Speaker 4: Guys, I don't want to be on the news getting winched to safe see jays get box popped at the airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wind just came out of nowhere, you know. We thought we'll take it off and then we landed. We took off.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, those people do the interviews after the plane doesn't take off. They're always great.
Speaker 3: I've had to see one.
Speaker 2: The crew were really great. I just really can't.
Speaker 5: I just want to get back to my family.
Speaker 2: If they watch it, you'll be hoping the cyclone keeps you in Queensland.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah, maybe come in Andy. Hey, look we're going to a ripping show coming up today. My eleven year old. When we arrived at work this morning, Felix walked and saw something in the office and was like, oh my god, really it's here.
Speaker 2: Remember, oh yeah, well it might be damaged goods by the time it gets given away.
Speaker 5: It's here, but not for much longer.
Speaker 4: So here's the go Clink got his hands on an item that has a fifty thousand person waiting.
Speaker 2: I'm one of the fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: Made the amount of texts I got from people saying, oh my god, you guys got one.
Speaker 3: This is nuts.
Speaker 4: Will reveal what it is after seventh this morning, and in better news, we're actually going to give it away, which I strongly disagree on because I think the people get enough.
Speaker 5: Give the people what they want.
Speaker 3: Snap.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've come around. I think the people deserve it right because I always like it when it's still against.
Speaker 5: The people being poor.
Speaker 2: Your partner, No, no, you and I are very generous, Jason, you're tired. This is another example of that.
Speaker 3: Good modern Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me? What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can hear you too well, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately I can still.
Speaker 3: Hear you, so okay, little.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm underwater.
Speaker 3: Well are you talking about that?
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm swimming.
Speaker 4: If anyone's just joined us, very clear. The fine people hear at nover it's Christmas, have given you guys.
Speaker 3: A little treat oh I can hear yeah, yeah, welcome to hearing.
Speaker 2: There's a buzz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a little there shouldn't be a.
Speaker 2: Buzz like there's wind blowing.
Speaker 4: So the management at Nova have treated you too. Just just two out of the three.
Speaker 2: They promised them to me the old joint. I never got them, to be honest.
Speaker 4: They promised a lot of the old joint. They brought you guys some very expensive headphones.
Speaker 2: This is what they heard a bit what they heard a bit. They're like, do you feel like your ear is a water a lot? Oh my god, it's like we've got double hearing aids.
Speaker 4: So they brought you very expensive headphones. These are the sort of headphones artists would wear when they're.
Speaker 2: On sta This is what beyond table. Jason's had them the whole time because he's a professional, and Clinton, I've been on work experience.
Speaker 5: I've had the big the big buggers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you look like the nov I've had them for four years.
Speaker 2: I've liked my little headphones that I've been using, and now I've got to move on to these. And it sounds like it's raining.
Speaker 1: It's very you know what it is?
Speaker 3: You can hear the air con?
Speaker 5: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 3: Why are you yelling?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: It is like you can't hear you're.
Speaker 1: Talking with a list. I was turning these down of it. It's like my white noise machine.
Speaker 3: It is great, you're going to fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Why does it sound like we've got a white noise machine in our brains? I can't use these. Thanks management for all the money you spent, but I'm going back to I phone.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, they're very good headphones. So they would be picking up like the wind.
Speaker 2: So there's no wind in here, is there?
Speaker 5: Northwesterly?
Speaker 2: This is what it sounds like to me. Yeah, must be your sound like that.
Speaker 4: No, but my head's not full of the air like it'd be picking up like the air conditioning vents and stuff.
Speaker 1: They're very sensitive, they are, so we had to go and get Lauren to go get molds.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the molding experience torturous. So they put this like foam in your ears and block your ears to get like literally a mold of your inner ear.
Speaker 5: But what do they put in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Oh, they put a block in your mouth, so you're like imagine a pig with an apple in its mouth on the spit, right.
Speaker 5: They put just not on the roads.
Speaker 2: This thing in your mouth which opens your ear canals.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to have that, but he.
Speaker 2: Said you might dribble a bit, and I was like, I'm not a dribbler.
Speaker 5: And what happened?
Speaker 2: I could not stop fribbling. It was all over me. And he kept handing me to his shuits like to hold because my mouth was like a wedge, right, and I can't hate it now? He kept saying no, and.
Speaker 3: Look how look how it was worth it. Oh you didn't hear me. It was worth it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it might be the sound of your dribble that you can hear.
Speaker 2: But he also said, we do this little test and we check if you have to have your ears cleaned first yuck. And he said to me, my ears are in beautiful condition. Really I didn't need anything immaculate. He said, what about you.
Speaker 5: Were in immaculate condition?
Speaker 2: Did you dribble?
Speaker 5: She picked a little bit of wax up.
Speaker 2: That's discussing.
Speaker 3: He dribbled, but it was interception. Before he was even called in. I was full, like, what then you drip?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. How much these discst a lot? Yeah, they're going to take a bit of getting used to it. It is the white noise machine.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 3: Like, you've gotten rid of the list, So that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I have a list before.
Speaker 3: Are you're just talking a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You feel like you're underwater at.
Speaker 3: Yelling at us.
Speaker 4: Huge night last night here in Melbourne. I know our very own Clint stand Away was there. I'm talking about the one and only Kylie Minogue.
Speaker 2: Wherever lo On a night like this, I just want to be to get songs. Since she's been in Melbourne performing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's here often because her family is still here. But it was at rod Labor Arena.
Speaker 2: Sold out, sold out, back to the Rasters. Couldn't swing you can.
Speaker 5: Of course, Kylie's uniquely Melbourne. Of course.
Speaker 1: She lived in Surrey Hills, went to school in Camberwell, worked in Nunea, Wadding where she worked on the set of Neighbors of course, and signed her first record deal in albert Park.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was an actress on that. She wasn't like holding the lights or anything.
Speaker 3: I forgot that, thank you.
Speaker 2: She came back for the big farewell for Neighbors, she didn't say anything. Did anyone ever get to the bottom of why she didn't say anything? She was too expensive?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Probably maybe she just.
Speaker 2: Went ah, she.
Speaker 5: Do all the bangers, mate, could I tell you?
Speaker 1: So she got up there at the start and she made a point of saying, I'm home and this is going to be a celebration. She was really quite emotional about it actually, but she would have.
Speaker 2: Had all her family. Hang on, did you go with the VIPs?
Speaker 3: Were you?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: I was with the family and the family and friends section, which is lovely.
Speaker 3: What's your history there again.
Speaker 2: He's in love with Brendan Minogue. He talks about him all the time.
Speaker 3: Brendan her brother was a cameraman who's a camera at nine for many, many, many many years.
Speaker 5: Not anymore. He sort of looks after the girls.
Speaker 2: But did they put a spotlight on you this time? You had to get up and dance again? Like lass?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, There was none of that. But Kylie made a point of saying that this would be a celebration of everything, every hit through the forty years since she made her debut seventeen.
Speaker 2: I made my friends Demok said, no idea, what was going to happen? Just a couple of years later, I my first thing. It was in a time of place called the it Is. I just whispered to you. It was a locomotionan.
Speaker 4: Now, this is tricky because if you're sitting with her family, you have to get up and dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, do they or have they seen it all before?
Speaker 1: I was doing one of those awkward ones when you're half dancing but you're also filming on your iPhone?
Speaker 2: Are you sitting and dancing?
Speaker 3: Were standing?
Speaker 5: Standing? Definitely standing?
Speaker 2: Were you in the fro?
Speaker 5: What's the front.
Speaker 1: Right, were one just on the first tier. Yes, so it was great seats, but a great night. All the bangers like better the devil you know.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: Did Danny get up with it? She often comes out and doesn't do it.
Speaker 1: No, there was no Danny was there, not so little anymore, but the whole family there. It was just so special, so lovely. Then we went back backstage for.
Speaker 3: A few little.
Speaker 2: What did you wear?
Speaker 5: Did I forgot?
Speaker 2: What did you wear?
Speaker 5: Can I tell you about my wardrobe?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You would have been in a flap trying to sort that out, Kylie T shirt?
Speaker 5: I went big, guys. I wanted to make a state.
Speaker 2: Did you wear one of those feathered headdresses?
Speaker 3: He would have been in a cowboy hat.
Speaker 2: Did you look like you're at Carnival?
Speaker 5: I wore my seven hundred dollars polo shirt.
Speaker 2: Press trying to impress Kylie comment on it.
Speaker 4: We're looking at her family members sitting beside you, going don't spell your dream shirt.
Speaker 5: She's also got a wine. She's Kylie Kylie? Really so that was what we were.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't because I'm on fedfast, but I tell them truth. No, No, No, I didn't didn't.
Speaker 3: Touch it when you so when you went backs, yes, did you see Kylie?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't make an appearance that unfortunately.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: To stand back state Darryl the premier.
Speaker 5: Premier and she she was loving it. She's a Kylie fan from wayback.
Speaker 2: So you were stage, what's that sounds like a sick party Kylie's It's like you know they throw the Drake after party and Drake's not there? Was it like that little bit? Did you think I might just knock on this door and say.
Speaker 1: Hello, I should there's a lot of security down there. I didn't want to, didn't want to make a scene, so.
Speaker 3: It was just you in the premiere, no drinking.
Speaker 2: Across the like walk around in Melbourne freely? Or would she need to have security and stuff? Oh you reckon like Billie Eilish when she raft because in the UK is she is? She more for Moose in the Absolute Rock starting We're here, she feels like the girl next door right like Hi, Kylie?
Speaker 3: I told you those whole meet and greet backstage they're awkward ass with artists, and I told you about my mate who had to look after usher and people paid. Because if you're a true yeah, this is this is horrific.
Speaker 4: If you're a true fan, you can pay, like you know, upwards thousands to get nice seats and then you get a meet and great afterwards. And Aaron was the record rep and he to line up all the winners and go, okay, USh is going to be out in the second and Usher came flying out on a segway, flew past them, Howay flew past them, high fiving them all, and then just kept segueing down.
Speaker 3: The tunnel and then to go everyone's met Usher. That was the meet and Greek.
Speaker 2: You'd be filthy, wouldn't you. I'm never washing my hand for weeks five?
Speaker 5: Hey, how many costume changes do you reckon?
Speaker 2: She had at least seven or four? I thought, I really did you do Carnival?
Speaker 5: Think no, a bit more. Understand when I say I understated it was.
Speaker 2: She was in and off the shoulder slinky number at one point.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a gold number strip Yeah started in gold of course.
Speaker 2: Did she bring out the hot pans.
Speaker 5: Went into a red number?
Speaker 3: Didn't you bring out the hot did I?
Speaker 5: And the knee high boots?
Speaker 3: That sends a message. It is just going twenty six pad. I hope you enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Kylie if you went last night and welcome home Kylie Minogue.
Speaker 3: How much she in Temple a couple of days, Yeah, three three shows.
Speaker 2: In Melbourne's already done Sydney and then she opted no.
Speaker 1: No, she started in Perth, went Adelaide. She's gone that way Sydney to learn a.
Speaker 3: Park this weekend. Huge fan of the Scenic Railway.
Speaker 4: I've been talking, well, good morning Melbourne, welcome you have Friday Clinton. I was listening to your news earlier. Our boy Christian Petrarca. They're investigating the injury from last year.
Speaker 1: So this fellows a player's Association investigation, so they've sort of handed it over to the AFL, so the AFL is reopening it. It's more to do with the how AFL clubs manage injuries in the wake of them.
Speaker 5: So immediately after the.
Speaker 2: Response Christian's big injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, to see how they can better manage an injury in the first instance, at the at the ground after.
Speaker 4: I still remember I was at that game and I think everyone was like, so shocking to see him.
Speaker 1: Back out doing out there. That's right, So I guess it can only be good for the game.
Speaker 2: Which game. Was it where they couldn't get an ambulance? Was someone that needed an ambulance and they had to leave him downstairs in the room for like an hour? They couldn't get namp in Sydney, wasn't it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe I think so I should have an ambulance on standby.
Speaker 1: They're usually is, which is why the question was asked, why was there no ambulance?
Speaker 4: Otherwise you drive him to the Monash on that little golf buggy stretch.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea. Well, the Epworth is just up the road.
Speaker 4: Is that the one I had to turn your car around in the car park?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 2: That's that was in Richmond.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was like, she's bought the world's biggest car. What is it? A tank?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A Defender And I just said I'm just going to be one minute. And I accidentally didn't realize I parked it in a load of an ambulance loading base. I didn't realize. I thought it was just a standing BA because I was running into the pharma seat this big Land Rover and behind one of them are parking a like ten minute parks.
Speaker 5: You've caused the ambulance ramping. Crist no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Then I pulled up and she Jase went to move it and he drove in through the boom gate and then couldn't get out of the car. It was we didn't We didn't hold anybody up because he was in the car. I didn't leave the car. We didn't hold it. No, no, but it was a bit confusing the signage. I had to run into the pharmacy, you know, the pharmacy attached to the burn medication.
Speaker 3: Get your gave scan. We've got to go. The ambulance needs to the park.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 1: Local councils head, I know we've all had beef or got beef with them.
Speaker 5: Do you know your local council?
Speaker 3: No, because I've just moved to Bentley, I haven't clashed with my local council yet.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a big issue, or it's a crime issue, so.
Speaker 5: What would it be bay side? The other side you might be the city of rich people. That's it. And Lozzi, you're in Where are you Burndara?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I think something like that.
Speaker 5: I'm in the city of Yarrow, which I'm pleased.
Speaker 2: To wait my Yarrow to no arras over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're Stonnington, maybe Donington.
Speaker 1: I'm pleased and proud to say is a ratepayer that my money is going to a worthwhile.
Speaker 5: Course this morning?
Speaker 2: What have they done giving you an extra bin?
Speaker 5: Eighteen thousand dollars they're spending on installing a climate change countdown clock which predicts when the world will end. What that's right?
Speaker 2: Where are they installing it?
Speaker 3: Eighteen thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: I think it's true.
Speaker 2: It seems cheap for a doomsday colt in.
Speaker 5: The Edinburgh gardens. That's fity, that's right.
Speaker 2: Your extends all that way. Yeah, I used to be. I used to be Fitzroy, so right now according it feels like a Fitzroy thing.
Speaker 1: It starts according to the doomsday clock. By the way, thanks for asking. The world is meant to end in twenty thirty what.
Speaker 5: That's what the fuck?
Speaker 9: Ish?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The clock so cheap, but yeah, it's just it's a runout sale. Everything must go.
Speaker 2: What's happening in five years?
Speaker 5: Well, it's just you know, because we are Jase, what was that?
Speaker 3: What's it going to do?
Speaker 2: Opp and what burn us all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think so well.
Speaker 1: The project is called dead Zone eighteen thousand dollars dollars funded by the city of Yarra, created by a local artist, Yandel Watson.
Speaker 2: Come on, yan Dale, that's a good no. I also don't want to know.
Speaker 3: That's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: And do we get our eighteen thousand dollars back if we're still going strong in twenty thirty one, she should have to give a refund if it's wrong. Yes, because isn't there a comet coming towards the earth?
Speaker 5: There is hurtling towards earth.
Speaker 2: If that's going to be like, it could.
Speaker 1: Take out an entire city. It might take out the city of Yarra. Maybe that's why the clock was cheap.
Speaker 2: It's a Jooms calendar for only the city of Yarra, is what you're saying Over in Stonington, We're going to be fine.
Speaker 3: I'm with you. I don't want to be told.
Speaker 5: I don't mind art installations like.
Speaker 3: I was upsetting Laura the other day.
Speaker 2: Because art fair tonight? You oh yes, off to the art fair? Really?
Speaker 5: What do they do there?
Speaker 2: You know, have like taped on the mood twenty five thousand dollars or something?
Speaker 5: Nude pain?
Speaker 2: Thank god, that's what art is.
Speaker 4: Hey thirteen twenty fourteen, he bins, You got no no, who know thirteen twenty four ten. Tell us something we don't want to know. We've got this clock in Fitzroy Gardens telling us when the world's going to end.
Speaker 2: Do you mean, like how those harvest snappeas aren't actually good for you?
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly like me.
Speaker 2: The snappeas very bad health rating, but they're so delicious bullshit.
Speaker 3: No, No, the.
Speaker 2: Harvest snappees is a very bad.
Speaker 3: Flavored ones are actually worse for your stomach.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why you've got stompers.
Speaker 3: Swear to God, because I was throwing them back like tick.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's what's causing my gastritis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was causing mine.
Speaker 2: Yet the gavescan out. He's had too many S and V harvest.
Speaker 3: Posts thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Apparently they're not good for you. That's bad news that you don't want to hear.
Speaker 4: Tell us something we don't want to know. I was telling you the other day the most unsafe seats on a plane where something happened.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know that because you can't always seat select.
Speaker 5: Well, you're on a plane today, where aren't you sitting?
Speaker 3: I paid the extra fifty five dollars to live.
Speaker 2: Are you're on the exit right. I think that's safer, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is that you don't know where the unside.
Speaker 3: I don't want to reveal like I.
Speaker 2: Might be in there thirteen fourteen. What's some bad news that we just would rather have our head buried in the sand about?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Food's a massive one when people are like, do you know what's in that? You didn't have many calories?
Speaker 2: I've gone on that supermarket. It's got page supermarkets obsessed with no swamp and it tells you, like what the best rice cakes are and what's in some of them?
Speaker 5: What's the QP mayo?
Speaker 2: Oh yeum?
Speaker 1: Apparently it is one of the worst things you can put in your mouth. No shocking, shocking, even just a dollar.
Speaker 2: Even the good ones from the Japanese.
Speaker 5: Shops, saturated in calories. Cupie, no good.
Speaker 3: Lauren ring me yesterday and.
Speaker 2: And tell everyone what you would And I said, you didn't have to talk about this. You like being honest, but well, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like we ask your listeners to be honest. I'll show you and we should be honest about what's going on with us. So the missus and I you could feel tension building in the house. Nice building building, and I was like, oh, a couple fight.
Speaker 2: It's hard when you've got kids or other people around, because you can't just like snap at each other and actually have it out. You've got to.
Speaker 4: And we're like, haven't need to discuss a few issues, Let's sit out and talk about it at the Westfield Westfield food Court, Oh.
Speaker 5: No, better place.
Speaker 2: It's funny because by the dumpling bar. Our boss called me yesterday and she said, I'm trying to get onto you, all three of you. I was like, look, getting three of us at one time is not ideal because our new favorite thing to do is be on a group phone call. And she said, oh, Jasony's at the Westfield food Court sorting out some life things with his wife. But is he making that up? And I was like, oh no, that's a very Jase thing to do. Do it in public. You don't yell at.
Speaker 5: Eails, right, that's it.
Speaker 2: In a restaurant, Yeah, you can't get too heated exactly. You just have to stay card.
Speaker 3: You pick a nice table in the food court people around unch.
Speaker 2: Time and stands up and throws a plate of noodles accumiliation.
Speaker 3: No one's going to do that. Instead, you just do that thing where you got your teeth and you're like, that's not going to work. We'll talk about this in the car. No, you drive separate so you can cool.
Speaker 2: They I don't think you're alone. I think it's actually quite smart because you do. When you're in your own home, you can just be like and you can't walk off in.
Speaker 3: The know and you're still waiting for that little thing to buzz to see your meals ready?
Speaker 2: What do you order, by the way, dumplings?
Speaker 5: I love a dumpling.
Speaker 1: Pan fry, got the pan fry the vinegar? Do you have the vinegar chili? Anyway, we digress.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's an issue that came up yesterday which I know Lawrence had an absolute field day with I am I'm going shut up, I don't know about this. I'm going to Brisbane today. I'm flying up to Brisbane to see my three second boys. I'm taking one of my boys, okay, cool, I'm not taking all three because too much. So I'm taking my living and year old with me, flying up to Brisbane, going to hang out with my sisters, great and just see any friends I've got up there.
Speaker 2: Right, shut up, I'm not saying a thing.
Speaker 4: Yesterday in the food court, my wife said, Hey, I don't want you seeing your ex girlfriend. Now I call them my ex girlfriend. We dated twenty years ago. Like we're friends. She's got a family, I've got a family. We still chat And I was planning on swinging past their place with Felix. I know her husband or the kids can have a swim. What are we going to have a rendezvous in the driveway? And I was like, what she says, Yeah, you know, just usk Lauren about it. You know, girls would be a bit iffy about I'm.
Speaker 2: On loose side.
Speaker 3: Pack up your headphones.
Speaker 2: I'm on loose side.
Speaker 3: Do your microphones off.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll do that. We had this discussion last week. This is not your show. You cannot turn me down. I'm on the loose side.
Speaker 3: Twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Okay, twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Just do it when you're all together as a family.
Speaker 3: Her family will be there.
Speaker 2: How do you know How does Loan know that I said her.
Speaker 1: Family will be there? Before I rule, Oh, here we go. Before I passed judgment. I need a little bit more information.
Speaker 2: Like I wouldn't love it if Paul was going out of town and catching up with ex girlfriends.
Speaker 3: When you say it like that. That sounds sudd okay. I mean Brisbane to see.
Speaker 2: Are the family's friends of the kids' friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they know each other, they've seen each other.
Speaker 5: I've got a question.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: If the roles were reversed and that ex girlfriend was coming to Melbourne, would she make a bee line for your place to come for us.
Speaker 4: In the Yeah, and the kid I would say come around. Last time she was here, I met her in a restaurant, but I took one of the boys.
Speaker 2: Say no, what do you mean which went for lunch? Why didn't you come over the house and say the whole family?
Speaker 3: Because it just didn't work that time, so it's.
Speaker 2: Not working this time.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're making it so much more suss than it needs to be.
Speaker 2: Well, Lou said to you because you called men said or Lou said, ask Lauren and say what she thinks. So you're asking man, I'm on moslide.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask you. I was telling Clint, Now, what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Because you're going to Brisbane? Don't you think if you catch up in a restaurant we know other people. I'll be mad. I'm not I'll be secondhand mad saying that, well that's what you did last time.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: I think you should just go to Wet and Wild and what.
Speaker 2: With the ex girlfriend?
Speaker 3: No, I want to go with the ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning, Welcome to you Friday. Welcome to Friday freebies as well. If you want great value, it's at the Ready Ready Express. You can grab a coffee, fuel, or lunch to go, whatever you need. It's at the Ready And today. If you head two Shell Already Express Morabin between seven thirty and eight thirty this morning, you'll see the Super and Nova cars down there.
Speaker 2: Are they dishing out this morning?
Speaker 4: Free Coffee's on us this morning seven thirty to late thirty. Grab a latte on us on your way to work at Ready Express my Rabin, probably mass.
Speaker 5: They're a long black at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're all along.
Speaker 5: Skinny version of oh you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm craving an almond last. It's been three weeks.
Speaker 3: I've never tried all the different milks.
Speaker 5: The oat oats good.
Speaker 2: There was a big thing the other day that came out about which milk is best for you Almonds not well, since I'm such a grain thumb and our environment on the show. Oat is the best for the environment, I believe. So almond takes along a lot a lot of water to make a lot of almonds.
Speaker 3: All the milk's okay in a milkshake.
Speaker 2: Some people can't have dairy great alternatives, but then some people can't have nuts obviously, so you can't have or you could have cow's milk.
Speaker 3: Bloody pressure on the bristers these.
Speaker 2: I once went and when I was on the Today Show doing the weather, and I you milked an almond milk, a camel, a camel late.
Speaker 5: A camel milk milk lata caramel milk.
Speaker 2: No camel milk ice cream carry you have to get on the camel milk lat big for people who are allergic to dairy.
Speaker 3: How long to take you to milk the camel?
Speaker 2: It was quite an experience, I'll say photos, yeah, like two hand two hundred. Camels look great, very friendly. I like camels, but they spit on you sometimes on camels are spinners, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: After or you know, depending on their mood.
Speaker 2: Camel milk ice cream try it for yourself. IM not sure where you get it. I'll stick with blue ribbon and camel milk soap for people who have allergies.
Speaker 3: Just go on six place seven.
Speaker 4: Lips as well as we are reading the Weather Bureau website. Lauren does have another skill, and that is lip reading.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't need to eat drop, but I don't need to listen. I can just look through a window and know when they're talking about us.
Speaker 4: If you're in an office environment that has the old glass cubicle meeting rooms, you know where you'd come in handy. You know those little booths you see online on the Gram all the time that they're installing an officer. Yeah, you go in the glass booth to make a phone call. Yeah, you'd be good just standing at the glass.
Speaker 2: The lips were watching. I'm always watching.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: We got some noise canceling headphones. Can you chuck those on?
Speaker 4: We're going to be playing some music in your ears so you won't be able to hear what we say.
Speaker 3: The top she's wearing today, yeah, founder, Yeah, it's very Where's Wally, isn't It's it's a mix between Where's Wally and the people at work at the candy bar at Chadstone.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, the old school candy bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she looks good though, she looks great. Fare fast working for you.
Speaker 5: It's doing good things for you.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to go? Are you ready to go?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: First, Do you want to sip on my slushy? Two?
Speaker 2: People have a lot of suction?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 5: Well do you to do?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: Like I was saying, amazing ability want to sip on my slushy?
Speaker 2: You want to eat something? Sip sip on my Do you want to sip on my slushy? Sluction?
Speaker 3: No, slushy?
Speaker 2: You want to sip on my slushy?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Stay with us because we've got some very exciting news regarding.
Speaker 2: The slush slushy maker.
Speaker 4: Okay, Lauren, I can't keep it all right, Lawrence, just rebuild the news. No points sticking with us. We're given away slashing machine.
Speaker 2: I can't understand what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, next one, Lourie, let's do the locomotion.
Speaker 2: Lauren likes to go to love machine.
Speaker 5: Have you been the love machine?
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: Very good?
Speaker 5: An No, No, it's a night club, adult shop. Later, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, gotcha, Laurie, Lauren, let's do the locomotion.
Speaker 2: Lauren, let's do.
Speaker 3: The locomotion or the locomotion. They will be locomotion.
Speaker 2: Love potion, Lauren, Let's do love potion.
Speaker 3: Locmotion. Everybody you got you got one more? Quint. The names Bond, James Bond.
Speaker 2: The appsent, I'm James Bond.
Speaker 5: What the names Bond, James Bond.
Speaker 2: The names Bond, James Bond.
Speaker 1: Topical of course, because they've just sold James Bond franchise.
Speaker 3: Really yes, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: The franchise has been has been passed on? Who you can take them on?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 3: Who? Look?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Thanks to spent the Dental Group everything everything dental under one roof. Visit e B, d G, dot com, dot au the cruel spent. They Dental Group, not the what do you want to describe that?
Speaker 1: The passion, your parsion, we were talking about it.
Speaker 5: When you earn your canda, we're saying how lovely.
Speaker 2: Telling me, I look like, where's Wally?
Speaker 3: Let's say hi to our next guest here on over.
Speaker 12: Our next guest is a former Formula One team boss and star of the Netflix show Drive to Survive.
Speaker 10: Your season this year it's one short ship.
Speaker 12: Please welcome to the show Racing Legend. Good to Stunay.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hello, hello, hello mate.
Speaker 3: How are you have good. Thank you?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 3: We are excellent?
Speaker 2: Where are we talking to you from?
Speaker 10: I'm a tome in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 2: I've heard you saying recently in recent weeks that you think Oscar Piastre Our Melbourne boy has a very good chance of taking out the Australian Grand Prix. Is that right?
Speaker 10: Yeah? That's correct.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And I'm not saying it because you're Australian, you know. I can say it to outlet as because I think he is in a very good position, you know, to win quite a bit this year if it all goes how I think it will go. That the McLaren is the best or one of the best casts this year.
Speaker 4: I'm a look at Lawrence, the one actually got me into Formula one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: You were on a plane one day and she got me to watch Drive to Survive.
Speaker 2: Which I think has brought a lot of people into the sport that weren't purest of f one.
Speaker 3: Right, Mad, you're a bloody start.
Speaker 10: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: The thing I can't give my head around is when there's two drivers for the one team and then a driver will be told, hey, we need your team up to let the other team member go in.
Speaker 3: Front win the race.
Speaker 4: Is that a frustrating Like are you nervous going into a chat over the two way with the drivers when you have to ask them to do that?
Speaker 10: Yeah? And what what it is?
Speaker 13: Normally you make an agreement before the race, if things happen, what you're going to do. And I think sometimes in the season, you.
Speaker 5: Know, like.
Speaker 13: What I predict for this year that they let Lando and Oscar start off the battleman wins. But after a certain point, and normally that point it is around the summer break when there is a two week break for everybody. When they come back and there's a chance to win the World championship, you need normally to focus on one guy if one of your opponents is close by.
Speaker 10: So that is what you do. But even if you.
Speaker 13: Agree it before the race, when you have to say it in the race to let somebody buy or do not say in the way, it's never an easy call.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you spoke about Oscar being a potential winner of the Australian Grown Pray, the Melbourne gond Pray.
Speaker 5: Is the potential world chair.
Speaker 13: Yes, absolutely, and I mean he showed that last year because London August is obviously one of the best drivers out there in the moment, and he sometimes beats him. You know, it's a big competition between them. Some sometimes one is better than the other one, but it's not like that London is dominating Oscar. Oscar sometimes was faster than London.
Speaker 2: And we've also got Jack Douan coming in this year, son of Mick Dooan. He's making his F one debut. How's how's he looking as a young upcoming driver.
Speaker 10: I think he did pretty well in F two.
Speaker 13: He never won the championship, but you know, in F two, if you're not in the right team at the right time, like also Formula one, you're not gonna win. But I think he has done well. He has won have two races. Obviously, when you come into HAVE one it's a big step up again, you know. So, but he has got a big opportunity and and he's a very experienced razor.
Speaker 10: I think he's got a good chance.
Speaker 13: I think he has got enough time to show how good he is and to and to earn his his seat in F one.
Speaker 5: What's the black being good to?
Speaker 1: Jay said before about how popular you are, and he's right we see you at Albert Park waving, high fiving, signing autographs.
Speaker 5: You are like a.
Speaker 2: Drive rock star. I walk around like a rock star.
Speaker 1: What's it like? And do you love it? Because you've become so popular in the wake of Drive to Survive.
Speaker 13: It's something which came unexpected for me. I didn't work for this, you know, but it's good and you can give something back to people. I think Motorsport done next year is forty years that I work in. Motospotas given a lot of a lot of things to me in my life.
Speaker 10: You know, it just happened. You know.
Speaker 13: It wasn't like when all of a sudden I got more Nolan in the world. It was like I achieved something. No, it happened. Then now I have to deal with it. But you know there's worse things to deal with it than that's.
Speaker 2: More Yeah, yeah, yeah, But some of the F one team principles, like you guys admittedly are rock stars when it comes to F one now, but there's a few little bit that are a bit happier with themselves than others. Would you say, like there's your Christian horn? Is there all these big characters, do any of them take themselves a bit too serious.
Speaker 10: I don't think it's still a sport.
Speaker 13: You know, we're having a good life and we are not changing the world. I would say, you know, obviously you give entertainment and I'm aware of that. It's entertainment. It's not changing the world. So you know, I don't take myself serious. And some people you're not all the same. That is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some love the attention more than others.
Speaker 4: Hi, got is there something that would be surprised to find out about you? Like you're a bad driver? Do you take two hours to change a tire on the track?
Speaker 13: No, there's nothing really be surprising to me. I'm a very normal driver. Even I can drive, but I'm not a raised care driver by no means. And I can change a die by the way, Yeah, than any of.
Speaker 2: Us can, and I have.
Speaker 3: But if someone's filling up me petro, do you start yelling at him? Quicker? Quicker them?
Speaker 2: You know, we're just a few wakes out from the Australian Formula One Grand Prix. How does the Australian Grand Prix compared to others in the world. I mean, Montico looks spectacular. Here in Melbourne, we put on a pretty good.
Speaker 13: Show, absolutely, and it's the first race, which is always nice to be because your hopes are up. You know, you've got energy, you want to go back racing, so it's a natural drive. But also people love to go there because the fans. I mean, you can see if you go to places and there's not I don't think there are really any place anymore where the people don't care about their fun. But in Australia, for sure, people care and then omic you know, and that makes people happy, That makes the drivers happy, makes all the all the team members happy, the mechanics because they see that they come here and give people what they want, you know.
Speaker 10: So it's always a cool place to be. Normally normally is good as well, normally for.
Speaker 5: A long time good too.
Speaker 1: There's been a debate here in Melbourne day race twilight race, night race.
Speaker 5: Would you like to see a night race at Albert Park?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 13: I think albert Park how it is, it's very good, you know, I think it's it's it's very good. I mean you could do it at night, but there's enough night races now and Albert Pike was always a day race.
Speaker 10: So why change it?
Speaker 13: I mean, people love it like it is, people come along, people watch it on TV, so I wouldn't change Albert Park to night Race.
Speaker 2: Okay, you said Oscar Piastre my win. Who else will we say on the podium in Melbourne? Do you think? What's your prediction.
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 13: The favorites this here are the McLarens and the Ferraris, so I think that will be the podium, you know, but it will be so close this year. That's my prediction between the big four mclargen, Ferrari, Mercedes and Red Bull. So not half percent sure, but I think as the teams, mcleargen and Ferrag will be the best.
Speaker 10: So we'll see. I would think too McLaren's and one Ferrag and the podium.
Speaker 2: And Lewis Hamilton at Ferrari this year.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think it's pretty cool though.
Speaker 13: I mean everybody talks about it and obviously has a lot to the lever now because there's a big anticipation for him to do well and he's a good drival. But you know it's I take my hat off to him making that changed the eat in his career, changed him.
Speaker 2: It does seem like a dream combo though. Seeing Lewis Hamilton drive for Ferrari will be there.
Speaker 3: Be as good as a holiday. Hey go till We can't wait to see you when you get to Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And also the live show will put the ticket details up on our socials.
Speaker 3: Mate, swing past the studio when you get to Melbourne. We'd love to see you in person.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much. I hate to do it.
Speaker 4: Lauren and I for months have been talking about this particular item.
Speaker 2: Yes, since last year.
Speaker 4: I came out in the US last year. Yes, we couldn't get our hands on it. We couldn't even import it. No, what is it about? There is the item, There's so much.
Speaker 2: It brings so much joy to the family home.
Speaker 4: There is over fifty thousand people on a shortlist for it, and this week Clink got his hands on it.
Speaker 8: Eight thousand people on the wait list to buy the Ninja Slushy, the most quest Ninja Slushy.
Speaker 4: I'm going to make, all right, the Ninjas Lushy machine. Now I need to openly say we are not on a kickback from Ninja. We're not getting any money. In fact, we have been begging them to get our hands on one of these machines.
Speaker 3: Somehow Clint did and Lauren and I have missed out and you're jealous.
Speaker 2: Jealous is an understatement.
Speaker 5: It just looks good, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Kids looks so dehydrated at home.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've ad you don't need one eye.
Speaker 3: The weather today is thirty one degrees its screams mag doesn't.
Speaker 2: Know what it's the perfect weather weekend wise to win.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: The good news is that Melbourne gets a chance to win it because we're feeling so generous, the three of us.
Speaker 3: All three. I think Melbourne's taken enough.
Speaker 5: Can I show you.
Speaker 1: That machine is slushy?
Speaker 3: Have a look at it.
Speaker 2: People have been bulling. The phones are going tropo, trying to win the ninja.
Speaker 5: Give it a name.
Speaker 2: No, this is not a sponsored thing. This is not a thing.
Speaker 3: The slushy maker Sandra somehow Sandra Slushy.
Speaker 2: Sandra, Sandra Slushy is better'.
Speaker 3: Slush I see around? No, No, Sandra Slushy.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 5: I see Irene, I see no.
Speaker 3: Let's go Sandra Slushy.
Speaker 2: Now here slushy like Sandra Sully.
Speaker 3: Look at.
Speaker 2: Could we get her to do that?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: I'm Sandra Slushy. You're a little hot this weekend. It's just in like a frozen Margarita.
Speaker 5: Margarita, let's look at the people.
Speaker 3: Cool. Now here's the guy. We're going to make you work for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, because if we're I want it and I'm not allowed to have it, okay and told, So we're gonna make you write a song about the Ninja slushy. You have to tell you how much you want it.
Speaker 3: You've got to sing for your slushy like it could be.
Speaker 2: Hey, Margarita, that was a good.
Speaker 3: One, Margharita.
Speaker 2: Hey what other things could you do?
Speaker 5: Oh? I get it, like sing for your supper sings.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: To win, Sandra Slushy, you've got to sing for your slushy.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now, we don't want silly, ridiculous songs. So I'm taking this competition very seriously. So we're not going to do it right now. You've got how long, You've.
Speaker 4: Got half an hour. We're going to open the phones after eight o'clock and do.
Speaker 2: This so you can be Sandra Slushy. Get writing, Melbourne, Get the kids, thirteen twenty four ten, Get the kids and get ready to call after eight with your Sandra Slushy solf. It doesn't have to be Sandra Slushy.
Speaker 5: Sandra Slushy is begging for a beautiful home.
Speaker 2: Summer nights from Greece. That could be good, slush machine.
Speaker 3: Now listen. If the songs aren't good, We're not giving this thing away.
Speaker 5: No we are. We're giving it away.
Speaker 3: No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: If the songs aren't good.
Speaker 5: I'll be the job mine.
Speaker 3: But you're Slushy something except the news that you are unhappy about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not necessarily unhappy about it. So there'll be people who are very happy about it this morning. If you've seen the Held Sun in particular, it's all about Melbourne and all the great things in Melbourne, including a list of Melbourne's most livaboo suburbs. What would you guys think they are?
Speaker 1: I'll be Bayside area, right, I mean I could have a gain, yes, but I just read it in my news, so okay, i'd win.
Speaker 2: To Baysides full of crime. Yeah, I would have made it drop down a.
Speaker 3: Few us, including Mornington. The Peninsula.
Speaker 2: Well, actually it's the opposite of the Peninsula. The most livable suburb in Melbourne, and I actually kind of agree with this. It is beautiful there, Fitzroy North, It's beautiful side lots of parks, wide open streets.
Speaker 3: See you know what I fell in love with when I was diving with the water police. Williamstown.
Speaker 2: Now Williamstown's like its own town.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 4: You cross that bridge, there's like one street that felt like I was on the back lot of movie World.
Speaker 3: You know, it was like the old western town. But it's like it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: So Fitzroy North, Canterbury and Flemington Now Canterbury is beautiful. Another very lazy there. It seems like it's places with parks and big wide streets. Flemington. I haven't spent a lot of time in Flemington unless it's stumbling out of Flemington Racecourse.
Speaker 1: They've got a good luxA shop there near Flemington Racecourse.
Speaker 3: Horrible traffic so bad.
Speaker 2: Essington gets a nine point five. There are trains, trams, buses.
Speaker 5: Seven East on the list as well.
Speaker 2: I believe Huesdale nine point seven West, Melbourne nine point eight, Hawthorn East yes, nine point eight.
Speaker 3: On the way out to the Earthport.
Speaker 2: Fitzroy North gets a ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: On the left of the freeway you got accident, yes, fall over the other side as well, because some of the houses I remember walking.
Speaker 5: It's more Coburg, isn't it that way?
Speaker 3: May there's some monster houses in those.
Speaker 1: Streets, Ascot Vail on one side and probably Coburg the other.
Speaker 2: Is Ascott Vale is very cool.
Speaker 5: Very cool. You you lived in Fitzroy North for.
Speaker 2: Something I didn't. I couldn't North was Fitzroy and urban. That's me urban living, small narrow streets.
Speaker 3: Hampton not Hampton.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Still we're always just that one step.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I couldn't afford Fits North. You know what it is. It's very close to the city. It is full of parks, it's great schools. But the North side is my god. They'll be ringing the bell on their bicycles this.
Speaker 1: Morning, filling that little basket on their bike full of goods.
Speaker 2: Yes, their bread, baskets, organic produce. It's expensive living fits right.
Speaker 4: North, loving my new area of Bentley. Yeah, but we might as well dig up Center Road. Why because I don't think I've ever been on Center Road over eleven k's now traffic. Ah, it's home And speaking of bad things in the area, Executive producer Brody the Thumb, he's just moved in up the street.
Speaker 5: Is that what's bad? Like the Riff Route they're going to say speed hunts streets.
Speaker 3: Around there center, right, have you ever gone over twelve K's under Principentley? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, jesus right, what does that even mean?
Speaker 5: Grew up there? I just can't of consider it mine?
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: For a massive shop. You can tell you nine addresses off the top.
Speaker 2: Of There's all these people riding their pennyfarthings through fitz Royal North, happy as clams this morning. Yes, following big wheel in the little there's a guy who rides it down fitzroy Street, very clever. Always stress he's gonna be stuck in the drive. The carrots a plan, carrot man.
Speaker 3: We ever seen the carrot on the penny front?
Speaker 2: No, that would be hard because it doesn't end.
Speaker 5: It's very fellow with the lama walks, his lama fits.
Speaker 2: It feels like they're all very people are happy in fitzroy Nor.
Speaker 3: Okay, we want to speak to the unhappy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to flip the switch. Come on, Melbourne thirteen, twenty fourteen. What is the worst thing in your suburbs? Suburbs ship There's a whole stretch of Chapel Street that just needs to go in the bin at the moment. It's so it's where there's like there's a big there's big construction I think they're doing. Is it a tunnel or something?
Speaker 5: And they're still boarded up.
Speaker 2: The nightclub burned down across the road that's being taken down, the buildings falling down. There's there's crime, there's things being firebombed.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of mess arch joints.
Speaker 2: That's not necessarily bad thing.
Speaker 3: Well no, I'm not talking in yeah talking the light up signs. There's two across the road from the Mckinnit can you.
Speaker 2: Sells down there? On the weekend Melbourne?
Speaker 3: It placed it again. I don't I think you're not going there for a hot stuff. You're a You're all very.
Speaker 1: Relaxed out that way, aren't you will?
Speaker 2: No, soil shoulders very relaxed. Next thirteen twenty four to ten, Melbourne. What is the worst thing in your suburb? You've got the doomsday clock in yours?
Speaker 5: I do. I'm City of Yarra doomsday clock.
Speaker 3: I used to have member goals in Hamptonie.
Speaker 4: Remember lady stole the barbecue chicken, took it out of the plastic bag, putting in their handbag.
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: That's a dead giveaway that you stole it, all right. Thirteen twenty fourteen. We've got free stuff in return. I got tickets to gum Buy World, I got Upstate Gym memberships, and I got skin control packs. What's the worst thing about your suburb? Give a sculet Nov third e twenty four ten. What's the worst thing about your suburb? In the Herald this morning they put a list out of the best suburbs in Melbourne. Well, we want to know what's shocking about yours.
Speaker 3: You know what I've never got talk to me? Corefield. I feel like half of it's the graveyard.
Speaker 5: The graveyard, there's a big.
Speaker 2: Symmetry at people are dying to get in. That's my dad.
Speaker 3: Love that gag, loved it all right. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 5: Shenade, give me a second?
Speaker 3: Computers jamming on me.
Speaker 2: Computer says no, Heeter says no.
Speaker 5: We need the computer to say, m morning.
Speaker 3: What's on McKinnon? I just moved in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I've lived there for twenty eight years and the worst thing is the speed bump street?
Speaker 2: Are they yeh street? Is there too many hons in McKinnon? Is that why?
Speaker 14: I'm not sure, but they go over the speed bumps about five kilometers.
Speaker 5: The speed humps aren't like they're not proper speed hunt.
Speaker 3: No, that's just annoying little gap in them where you try and put the wheels of the car to get Usually one can go up.
Speaker 2: So's McKinnon known for its speed hunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got a few there. You're heading yep.
Speaker 4: Speed humps and the mass art students. Thirteen to twenty four to ten is our number. Those two are not linked. What's the worst thing about your suburb? Phone lines have lit up on this one. People aren't happy where they're living. We'll fly through the callse next Good Morning, Melbourne, this.
Speaker 3: Is no Ober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Still to come your chance to win five thousand bucks at eight o'clock the five k question and Andy Lee is opening up a.
Speaker 2: Pub at a pub in New York City.
Speaker 4: He's going to be joining us after eight o'clock. I believe the beer taps are flowing before we get to that though. We're hitting the suburbs of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We want to know what do you hate about your suburbs?
Speaker 2: What's the worst thing in your suburb. It's time to get it off your chest Melbourne, because we've got the list of the best suburbs if it's very north, getting a perfect score of ten out of ten this morning. But we want you to dob in something in your suburbs. Thirteen twenty four ten Taylor from ALTONA morning.
Speaker 15: Morning is great. Beautiful beaches are beautiful, but they absolutely rig.
Speaker 2: Oh they're smelling. What do they smell like?
Speaker 15: Absolute?
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 15: A lot of people are saying they think it's their husband's fart. So I thought it was my son doing in the back seat. I thought I had a rotten something under my front seat. But no, it's not seaweed piled up on the into that main road.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, it's just graz all year round.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or is this a storm affected situation? You know when there's a lot of.
Speaker 15: D might be actually a storm affected But no, I've smelted. I've been here for probably ten years right now.
Speaker 2: So what do they do with washed up so they get rid of it or throw it back in the ocean or just beaches just do their thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, after a storm especially, it's quite bad to swim.
Speaker 3: In the water lived in New Zealand, wrote, the Ruer Place is a place where they do That's where they do all the zow balling and you know all the actions it reeks. Well, they've got natural springs there and all the gases and that. Like as soon as you land, you get off the planet smells like the city just dropped it.
Speaker 5: The smelly can get away with a few Oh.
Speaker 3: Mate, you can get away, bloody hide and the dead body under the front seat.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jake in Key law Downs, have you got an issue? And what's the worst thing about your suburb? Jake?
Speaker 3: You're there, brother phone reception? I believe.
Speaker 2: Atlanta and Cranbourn, morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: We've got another spelling smelly suburb here, Cranbourn.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with Cranbour? And we were there yesterday?
Speaker 5: Beautiful?
Speaker 2: It sound like crime. There's so much crime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's dad in the back.
Speaker 2: He's dropped ad gag there, Atlanta, I.
Speaker 3: Reckon crime Burn.
Speaker 2: I just went to call it crime. He thought it was funny, Cranbourne.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: It's all right though, Atlanta. Sure are you like living in crime Burn?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's okay, it's all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Iked at Big Wide Streets what.
Speaker 3: Did you get for your birthday? At glock?
Speaker 1: What's a glock clock clock?
Speaker 2: Clock clock?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Oh? What's that's offensive?
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you? Lasting at thirteen year old girl out? No, I was here on the wrong station.
Speaker 3: Bro listen coming after eight o'clock. I'm happy where I live.
Speaker 2: Well congratulations for those in Fitzroy, North Canterbury and Flemington. If you were waking up this morning listening to this, you live in the three best suburbs in Melbourne. Well done. Las prices have probably just gone through the roof. Had luck to those going to auction this week.
Speaker 4: Let's head the Greensville. Sammy is a piece supporter.
Speaker 3: Oh you drive? You drive one of those little sweeper trucks for the council.
Speaker 6: Yes, I do, Yes, I am.
Speaker 3: At the moment, I was just pucked up in a quiet way turned off the sweeper. Good man, what speak? Can you get those little things up to forty?
Speaker 6: Public can get up to sixty if you want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sweeps all the pollen and the leaves and stuff.
Speaker 3: Cigaretteigarette. But she had to go around Clintons living room on a Sunday morning. Can you just do a lap of Clint's living room, clean up all the sins.
Speaker 2: All right, Sammy, let's say I just join you. Win you some cash for the weekend.
Speaker 3: He drives the sweeping truck. Oh, he's going to do a lap of your living room on Sunday morning.
Speaker 5: Oh nothing, it's very clean.
Speaker 4: All right, five hundred bucks. You want to go for a five hundred dollar question, let's do it.
Speaker 10: One hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Rules are simple here, Sammy. You will hear the question. You will have three seconds to answer. Okay, yes, Now remember you have to answer in that time. This is gettable.
Speaker 2: I got this too. Just the other day, someone got the right answer, but it was too late.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they missed down on five k Okay, good luck. For five one hundred dollars, you got this, brother.
Speaker 16: The condiment tappanade is made with what three two?
Speaker 17: I did any reader the question?
Speaker 4: Oh my, oh my gosh, you didn't even need the question?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'll play. I'll play to you again. I'll play to you again.
Speaker 16: The condiment tappanade is made with what three two?
Speaker 17: One?
Speaker 10: Not sure?
Speaker 2: Olives? Olives teppanade is like a beautiful olive spread.
Speaker 3: Sammy, screams more jats and cheese to me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sammy, gosh, you're a busy man. You are three kids and one on the way. When are you you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'll tell you what. How about I check your family past the gun By World. You can take the kids out before the other one arrives.
Speaker 10: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Have a family day out. Now back to the street sweeper, please yep.
Speaker 4: And good luck for the next bub Madam Melbourne. That is Jelly Row. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing a thanks to Shelready Express and coming up very soon. I've never seen the phones go crazy. Final surprise like this. Clint got his hands on the Ninja slushing machine before the fifty thousand people that are on the waiting list and for some time, for some stupid reason, he wants to give it to you guys listening, and I think we give you way too much. What a man, but man of the people stand Away wants to give it away. We're going to do that in the next five things.
Speaker 12: Aren'ts looking good for our next guest, former television star Andy Lee. He's pivoting from comedy to hospital, opening a bar in New York City.
Speaker 6: The last Bossie Pub clothes down during COVID, There's no place to watch the a f L the NRL and grabbing Bossie Ber.
Speaker 12: Representing Big Palmers in the Big Amble. Please welcome to the show and.
Speaker 2: And Lee live from New York City. Can you hear us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, he actually can't. Oh no, Oh, Jason had one job. We've got Andy sitting in his hotel room there or is he adult mate? Looks good though he was fantastic New York City? Is that the act is apparently freezing cold right now? I was talking to Andy spieltz Meck the other day and she said, it is so cold, icy icy, icy cold.
Speaker 3: Jase to Andy over, Jase to Andy over, He can't hear us? Has someone been mucking up with the FaceTime?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Running smoothly?
Speaker 5: Did we last face fast time? Gunter?
Speaker 3: Hang on good FaceTime?
Speaker 5: Good Gunter's ruined our FaceTime.
Speaker 3: I've still got I've got the German settings on.
Speaker 1: Hang.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm.
Speaker 2: To use Google note saying hi Andy, I'm holding it up to the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, try him again, try him again.
Speaker 3: We're going phone are we going to bring him on the phone a slick operation.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what done to our production team for pulling this one off.
Speaker 3: And he's not getting the slushing machine. Now, I'll give you.
Speaker 2: The running around in a panic out there.
Speaker 3: So here's the Old Mates. Is the pub he's going.
Speaker 4: He's going into bed with a number of high profile Apparently the beers are cold.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the phone reception. We're going to check that now, Andy, come in.
Speaker 6: He's actually just started snowing here.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so jealous. New York City in the snow is such a special place. Andy, congrats, are we open yet? His Old Mates open?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 6: Oh it's we've got We're throwing the doors open tomorrow for one night only, a bit of a fundraiser for the California Wildfile and fires. And then in two weeks time, our taps will have arrived from Australia and there'll be the Aussie beers flowing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, four o'clock in New York City tomorrow, which is like literally twenty four hours from now. Are you doing the scramble of the last minute carpet paint, polish the glasses?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll just been washing the window.
Speaker 2: Are you getting your hands dirty?
Speaker 6: I have been getting my head steady, which is very unlike me. I don't like it. Beck has been around just pointing out things. I'm like, thanks very much, honey, that's truly good. But we're amazing about her help. And it's going to be a little rough around the edge of pies and sausage are oll tomorrow and these out of the can, so it'll be true of the experience.
Speaker 5: We Sorry.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, and I just I don't want to pick up on something, but you said it's not open yet. Correct, Because I'm looking at the Google of used and it's already getting five stars.
Speaker 2: From power, I'll give it stars.
Speaker 3: One comment lovely pub want to congratulate the owner.
Speaker 2: Did you write that, Andy Sadley he was on.
Speaker 4: A thirty minute cigarette break? Well, that's yeah, that makes sense for the common plastic. This is classic podcast listeners that have an absolute field day with your Google reviews.
Speaker 6: Podcast listeners piling on.
Speaker 1: All powers to and when you were saying Australian beers like are we talking like the Craft Variety or is it like your VB car draft.
Speaker 6: Well Coopers actually have been the most supportive, the good Adelaide company, so we're going to have Coopers Pale there on tap. It's actually been harder to get the beers than we anticipated. So yeah, I think Sydney Lagar is in which is not a huge one from Melbourne Nights. It talks with four X, but it's been Carton and Vic Vic Bitter have IP issues in Australia. Isn't in the US? Isn't that wild? That has been very difficult. I don't know. We're the smart person in America that went and registered Carlton Draft of Victoria Bitner got the IP.
Speaker 2: Some good old Dosie cask wine and he said, goom bags for all.
Speaker 6: We've got tenfolds have come to the party and four it's been. It's been really lovely actually, the amount of companies that have reached out and wanted to Even Harvey Norman came and said, we'll give you the TV like people just want to have a chance to be able to watch AFL In New York City. The last Dozzy pub closed down in twenty twenty, so there's no place for us, you know, the real embassy. There's no place for us to come and have a beer and catch up and connect and watch all the sport getting their job done.
Speaker 3: So that's what it's about, Jerry Harvey.
Speaker 4: It reached out like you would have six months, he would voice straight away.
Speaker 2: Now only put it's a lot of work. Is this just you? You the mastermind behind this?
Speaker 6: No, thankfully not love. If anyone asked if it's successful, yes them, but no no made of mind. Eddie Buckingham. I think you might have met Lot he owned a number of restaurants here in New York City and Nick Stone who start a Bluestone Lane.
Speaker 2: Cafe Great Coffee in New York blue Stone Lane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've got like sixty coffee shops now across the country. So they're the two main partners. And it's been us three that have been throwing around for about three years. So I'm in safe hands that people who know exactly what they're doing when it comes to serving basically hygienic for.
Speaker 3: A people going on a gap year, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: How would go overseas and get jobs in pubs and stuff like that for their gap year?
Speaker 3: You're going to employ some ossies.
Speaker 6: It's funny you say that, Jose, because yesterday we did the induction of all the people and there was about sixty of our employees seventy yes which has been awesome. And as we had everyone, we had everyone represented except Tasmania, but all the states. Yesterday when everyone came into to get their old mates cap and their hard jack at top for our for our uniforms, they they stood up and see where they're from and what they're connected to Australie pub. So it's been awesome to have a freaking out.
Speaker 2: And when you work there and you mentioned you've got your mate who's in hospital, Nick Stone, who's in coffee and hospital as well. In New York you've got Beck bossing everyone around about the interiors. What exactly are you contributing to old man.
Speaker 5: Peo pull on the beers.
Speaker 6: Yes, yesterday I did the walk through Love.
Speaker 3: We had a few.
Speaker 6: Key investors in town. We had a guy called Hamish Blake arrived yesterday so I had to show I had to show him exactly. So I'm taking him to the Knicks the Knick game tonight. This fellow Hamish, I really hope he's happy with his investment in the pub.
Speaker 2: Right, So you're managing the VIP concieur.
Speaker 3: The taxman gets all those receipts. It's working.
Speaker 6: The o the other round. The other random one was Paddy Cummins is also one of the investors of the pub, the cricketer. Yeah, he said, oh my my mother in law's in town because you have a walk through, so she enjoined us for a while.
Speaker 2: She would have been on the cast one. No doubt.
Speaker 5: Are you you're back for the footy season? Andy?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Mate?
Speaker 3: Round one?
Speaker 6: I both leave in a couple of days. Yeah, round well, opening round although the Blues aren't playing.
Speaker 5: You've been relegated, Richmond. Round one. What do you think about your prospects this year? All the way?
Speaker 6: Yes, it's it's it's it's on for done dealers. Will we be favorite, wouldn't we?
Speaker 3: Didn't you say last year at.
Speaker 6: This time I said this for ten years.
Speaker 2: Let the man leave?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, look a couple of weeks it opens to the public.
Speaker 4: If you are to go to New York or you've got friends over there, tell them to go hit up old mates.
Speaker 2: Give them a good review.
Speaker 4: Yes maybe this week, maybe, wait till they open to do the review for right now, Andy, good luck with it, mate, cheers for check it in.
Speaker 3: Just really appreciated by see you buddy. There he is, Andy Lee, join us on the air.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, coming up next, Over fifty thousand Australians are registered on the list for it, and we've got one to give away.
Speaker 3: I am talking the Ninja slushing Machine. Yes, and all we have to do to win it is sing for your slushy.
Speaker 2: Write a jingle, write a jingle about why you want the Ninja slushy and it could be yours.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: So coming up next, we're going to open the phones. Clint, I believe you have made one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've made one for the contest.
Speaker 4: We'll hear Clint, and we'll open up the phones to hear yours next thirteen twenty four to ten to win the slush eight. Clint got his hands on one and we giving it away in fact, to win the slushy machine.
Speaker 5: Ice ice Slushy. Who wants my ice ice slushy?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, Not just the ice slushy, you get the actual slushy maker.
Speaker 3: That's right. So over fifty thousand people. This thing's been going viral, The Ninja Slushy Machine.
Speaker 4: Lauren and I cannot get our hands on for some reason, Clint did, and we're giving it away. So do you want to sing for the slushy? Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number if you come up with the creative song for the slushy machine, funniest all most creative wins this morning and you win.
Speaker 3: Sandra Slushy.
Speaker 2: Sandra Slushy fifty thousand on the ways and you could be jumping straight to the front.
Speaker 5: Can we take one.
Speaker 3: Let's get Catherine. Good morning, Hi, good morning guys.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 3: Catherine sing for your slushy?
Speaker 11: Okay, mummy special slushy maker. Yes it is Mummy Special. Slushy makes not talk kids. Mummy likes it icy, sick and big. Don't belive the tequila as my treat.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 3: Well, oh that's great.
Speaker 2: Right, we're writing down some scores and we'll get ready to reveal all shortly.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, guys.
Speaker 4: Clent gott his his hands on the most wanted item in Australia.
Speaker 2: Literally fifty thousand people on the weight list for this bad boy, and.
Speaker 1: This one is going to Melbourne's best slushy singer, Sandra Slushy is going to be finding a new home this morning.
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand people on the wait list to buy the Ninja slushy.
Speaker 12: The most question Ninja slushy.
Speaker 2: All right, that's right, Melbourne thirteen twenty four to ten. Sing for your slushy if you've got the best song written about the Ninja slushy maker. By the way, Ninja comes your list for their advertising county.
Speaker 5: This is all they do trade.
Speaker 2: We've already had Catherine from Cranver and singing for a slushy. She was singing about mummy special slushy maker.
Speaker 3: I'm getting so many texts and calls from parents as well.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not how it works.
Speaker 3: School school drop off, Kierrie, you know, party.
Speaker 2: Mad luck Kirie, get yourself on the wait least all call up and sing for your slushy?
Speaker 3: Can you.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Laila from Frankston has called good morning, Good morning. Have you got a song for us? Are you ready to go?
Speaker 14: Yep, I've got it ready, god go all right. It's a hard day, sounds blazing down walking through the streets of this little town. I'm feeling pot Gotta quance my thirst. A frosty tree, it is what I need. First, I need a slushy also called a rainbow swelder taste my bottles. Prushie magic flavors collide with every sip.
Speaker 18: I feel.
Speaker 2: Lailah. Wow, you can really see.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Moving on, Bianca sing for your slushy.
Speaker 2: You could cut her off to good money.
Speaker 3: A lot of people on. We're gonna hello, good morning.
Speaker 17: I go twenty baby, give me a slush for me so I can make a dactory sell me and you baby, just sat a little bit mixty for me and you let twenty baby.
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or does it feel like all the moms doing school drop off? Going on?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Ellie and kill or Ace. You got a slushy song?
Speaker 6: I sure do get.
Speaker 3: She's like, what a stupid question? Lauren?
Speaker 18: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I love my slushy.
Speaker 11: I make my liquid mushy.
Speaker 3: Give me my slushy.
Speaker 15: Min ain too fussy?
Speaker 2: Give me Ellie, you made my liquid mushy.
Speaker 3: Even a coward at home?
Speaker 6: I'm in a dungeon.
Speaker 2: A dungeon. Do you need a help?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it runs with the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Ellie, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Emma and Glenn Wavey Hello, Emma, Hello, here you going? How much do you want my slushy machine.
Speaker 7: I think it's coming to my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're sending it to all right, Clint, you have.
Speaker 7: A slushy and I'm let's just out. Yeah, you flash it around like a beep. I would know.
Speaker 9: And you made me write.
Speaker 7: Song for your show. That's fussy is a good from May? Yes and not no. Maggie's are in coffees out, I'll be up and not down. It's not wrong, just right. It's very black and white. We fight, we make up, just like kiss, we break.
Speaker 14: You don't really want to give.
Speaker 3: It to me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Oh that is Katie Perry.
Speaker 3: This is okay.
Speaker 2: So these guys that we've got Catherine Laylor, the anchor, Ellie and Emma that we've heard from, there's a few more there. Should we just give them a crack?
Speaker 3: Right on? So? So what are we up to here?
Speaker 2: We've done all of these ons fall up, there's some I mean, should we just take another random month? There are any other goodies? Because guys, we've got twenty eight minutes left of this show and I don't want to do anything else. I'm serious.
Speaker 3: I got to tell you what we got it?
Speaker 2: We No, I don't want to do the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: I can narrow it down already.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'll tell you what. All right, we'll take one more batch after the break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Now do we need to pick some finalists from that? I've got to well, okay, I've got one.
Speaker 3: Well it's your slush slashing massoon.
Speaker 2: I thought it was our slush Oh, get your hands all right, Well, let's find this segment up now, because I don't want to do something I'm not in charge.
Speaker 5: No, I hand on heart.
Speaker 2: Think bianchor CLINTI, oh my ancher? Okay, Banks in the finals?
Speaker 18: All right?
Speaker 3: In the banchor is the one to beat?
Speaker 5: You choose YouTube.
Speaker 3: Look, let's just say this.
Speaker 5: We'll go Emma. That's no.
Speaker 2: I think they're two, okay. Emma was Emma the one that said, like did the Katy Perry so she wrote a whole song?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: The anchor and Emma in the final, they're the ones to.
Speaker 4: Be thirteen twenty four ten more chance to sing for your slushy next. This is ridiculous, ridiculous, possibly the stupidest thing we've done for weeks. We're even trying to get our hands for weeks till I kidding. For months, we've been trying to get our hands on the Ninja slushy machine because, let's be honest, we could do with another gadget in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, this Ninja slushy machine has fifty thousand people on the weight list. We've talked about it more than we've like, we talked about this more than when the Queen died.
Speaker 5: I reckon this is and milkshow Lizzie would have loved the.
Speaker 2: Slushy hocktails for PE's milkshake.
Speaker 3: Lizzie could have frozen her little g and she would have loved it, wouldn't she? She really? I could imagine this in the palace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, we have one to give away because Clint managed to get his hands on one, and we love our listeners so much. We're absolutely thrilled up.
Speaker 3: So let's give it to the people, all right.
Speaker 2: If you want to win the Ninja Slushy magu which, like we said, has fifty thousand people on the weight list, you have to sing for your slushy.
Speaker 3: This is who you got to beat the anchor.
Speaker 17: Baby, give me a slash.
Speaker 3: Oh we got yes and not no.
Speaker 7: Maggie's are in coffees out. I'll be up and not down. It's not wrong, just right. It's very black and white. We we make up just like we brew.
Speaker 3: So thirteen twenty fourteen is our number.
Speaker 2: Write a song about it, Melvin for Sandra Slushy.
Speaker 3: All right, go to Geelong, did i? Jack?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Are you you're twelve years old? Are you running late for school?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm in the car park right, Yeah, it's worth it. Frozen cokesil around Yeah. Yeah, it's going to be a hot weekend too great timing.
Speaker 3: It goes slushy education.
Speaker 2: All right, Jack, here's your crack at winning the Ninja slushy.
Speaker 18: Don't look okay, it's ninja cool and fast making slushies that all lot flavors, so bold, ice are smooth. Ninja Slushy.
Speaker 14: It's got the group.
Speaker 18: Splice the ice, mix it right, cool down with a slushy. Take a bite, Ninja Slushy. The drink is keen, perfectly chilled with the cool machine.
Speaker 1: Oh Jackie, rap, well done, Jack, No mind something different at thirteen twenty four ten Seeing Feet Slushy Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Okay, Anthea and Karen downs, we know you want one of these. Give it a crack.
Speaker 9: I'll take my slushy, my margarita, salty, sir, I'm sweet, your crushed ice is for me, your crushed ice before me.
Speaker 5: Almost that is that is a very three of these things.
Speaker 2: That is an excellent attemptment. Okay, guys, it's that's it. That's there final, that's decision. So we've got Emma bing Clinty Baby. Emma did Hot and Cold Katy, Perry Jack did like a slushy ram and Anthea just did what was that song? You're too sweet? Look, I don't know one time crazier. So we've got one to three four boys producers, is it?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 3: I think we're all thinking the same correct.
Speaker 5: Look at me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, will you? We often disagree on things.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I'm pleased to say, but you have to.
Speaker 2: Sing it again. We need the winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm pleased to say that the winner. I'm so nervous of Sandra Slushy something nobody in Melbourne can get their hands on.
Speaker 2: Anthea, congratulations, Can you sing the song one more time?
Speaker 3: Your hand? Let's enjoy the moment for a second. What what are you going to do with Sandra's slushy on the weekend. You having paid all over, Well, I've stop.
Speaker 9: A sixtius coming up at the end of stable and I think it will be a fantastic edition.
Speaker 2: What are you going to put in it? A frozen margarita or I.
Speaker 9: Think numerous cocktails?
Speaker 3: All right, you've got to take us.
Speaker 4: All right, drama, Okay, Thank you to everyone who tried to sing for the Slushy Maker.
Speaker 3: It's some great songs. This is possibly our favorite segment we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Just with added gusto. This morning, Anthea, please take us to the break. Congratulations are winner of Sandra Slushie Anthia from Karen down.
Speaker 9: I'll take my flash my margarita, Saltia and sweet You're crushed Us is for me. You're crushed us for me.
Speaker 3: Well done, Appia.
Speaker 2: You enjoyed. It's cracking weather this weekend. Let's make sure we get it out to it today. Please need it for the hate wave.
Speaker 3: Got on your doll, there you go. Any's going to hands and then just slushy machine. This is over.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. We're doing it thanks to our mates. It's already express. What a day, blue sky, sunshine, tops of thirty one.
Speaker 3: We are going for We.
Speaker 2: Need a weekend to slip, slop and slap because it is going to be hot all weekend. In fact, next week is going to be magnificent.
Speaker 3: You are such a mum of the team.
Speaker 2: Well you need to.
Speaker 3: That's good, Don't get me wrong. I think that's great.
Speaker 2: Remember the old ad slip slap, slap, slip on a shirt, slap on sunscreen and slap on a hard slip slap slap. Does anyone remember that no Irish.
Speaker 5: Slips?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? I'm pretty sure do you remember it?
Speaker 3: Don't?
Speaker 2: Clacks just walked in, so it again and then I got another one? Dump dun out a boat? Oh yeah, that was put on your sunscreen. Do you remember?
Speaker 3: Slip again?
Speaker 2: Slap, slip on of shirt, slap on sunscreen and slap on a hat. Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Was that a pelican? Involve a pelican?
Speaker 2: You gotta remember the slip, slop slap?
Speaker 5: What inspired this?
Speaker 2: Tell you why we're supposed to be talking about you going to Kylie Minog last night and you were in the stre I needed to fill.
Speaker 5: It's better.
Speaker 3: The light thousands sold out, road labor sold out.
Speaker 5: It was heaving I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: She played all of the bangers, including dating right back to Locomotion in the eighties, went off the most, probably better the Devil, you know it was pretty good. All others was fantastic.
Speaker 3: Finish.
Speaker 2: Can you show us how you dance?
Speaker 5: I'm stead of holding a camera phone because I had to get some vision for the Today.
Speaker 10: Show to roll.
Speaker 2: They to have the cameraman out there.
Speaker 5: I don't think anyway.
Speaker 3: Is this gonna be like one of those movies I'm buying Bali and just around?
Speaker 2: Can you hear the person singing that film.
Speaker 5: Holding the cameraphone?
Speaker 2: Looks like you're at Marti Gras?
Speaker 3: Wait to hear you singing in the background.
Speaker 2: Did you have your Kylie wine in the other hands?
Speaker 5: Kylie Rose?
Speaker 2: Kylie Rose, did you have some of that?
Speaker 3: Did you closed? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Close the eyes for a bit way.
Speaker 2: Did you imagine you're at Mardi Gras?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Are you in Sydney for mar Kylee's shows over Marti grad Does that seem like a clash?
Speaker 5: Well, they just you know, it's the best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: All my gay friends can't decide what to go to that must do both.
Speaker 5: But my flight today, my flights at two get in early love that Hey did.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about getting early.
Speaker 3: Up to Sydney? Did they bring out Jason?
Speaker 4: Jason Great, Jason Donovan and Carli and I remember it on the Neighbour's Days.
Speaker 1: I think it was like in terms of television viewing audience, it was extraordinary, like two million plus.
Speaker 5: That that moment.
Speaker 2: We've got some bad news for Jason Donovan. Remember they all came back for the reunions. Remember you and I watched the reunion together.
Speaker 3: It was the final neighbor it's the final names, not the.
Speaker 2: Reunion yet the Fairwell, it wasn't the reunion, it was the final lap. We watched it together. Madge came back from the grape. She was a ghost, was she really? She was a ghost. But Kylie came back and she didn't say anything either, But she wasn't ago she went oh wow or something. What did Kylie say?
Speaker 5: I think it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 5: She was over with Trumpy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she was in it was Nae brou was in it anyway. So remember it got cut and then it came back. Yes, well, some bad news. What's happening iconic Ozzie. So this has just just been dropped iconic Aussie soap Neighbors asked from air again after the Bible was.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: It was originally asked in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Two and then it had a bit of a sabbatical.
Speaker 2: It's now been reported it's been asked again, according to the Sun in the UK, after Fremantle and Amazon have failed to come to terms with a new deal. I mean, won't somebody think about doctor Carl and Susan.
Speaker 5: It's gone the way of Madge.
Speaker 3: I think when Tody said when that was it to quit? Total left?
Speaker 2: Okay, well we don't need to think too much about him then, but doctor Carl and Susan are still on it.
Speaker 4: I feel for those people that live in that cul de sac here in course. Yeah, this film Trucks is not filming.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a sad we have another finale. Do you think I do think they'll bring Madge the Ghost back?
Speaker 4: Do you want to peek behind the filming curtain secrets of Neighbors? Because I went on the back lot.
Speaker 5: Don't tell I thought you went on the bus tour?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Does that still run down? In none?
Speaker 3: Still running?
Speaker 4: We must go on the last you know, the swimming pools at the back of the houses on neighbors. Oh yeah, yeah, it's just way steep, so the actors kneel in them if.
Speaker 2: They they're not actually at the back of the houses though they're they're on a set.
Speaker 3: They're on a set.
Speaker 2: When the last time I watched it, a peak behind the cur looked very much like a set. On the barbecue scene I was watching, it looked a bit play schooly.
Speaker 3: Remember the O C film and with the big pool infinity pool. Yeah, that was on the back set as well. And thenneel that kneel in.
Speaker 2: The pooln't see their legs gets you.
Speaker 3: Lower the camera.
Speaker 5: Oh so in the court, I'm assuming they just used the court for the streets in the front.
Speaker 2: They're never going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to become a normal street here in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Do you think Kylie and Guy Pierce will go back for another farewell? They've done their dawn.
Speaker 3: I think that's done. That's done.
Speaker 5: Just give us one more look.
Speaker 3: Welcome home, Kylie and a big shout out to everyone. I went along to Rod.
Speaker 2: Labor last night and by yeah, no night Saturday night as well. Glorious glorious scenes Rod Labor.
Speaker 5: Outfits great outfits.
Speaker 2: Was the crowd young?
Speaker 5: Oh it's getting a little older.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, everybody, How good the weekend is upon us?
Speaker 3: We are off to the aport. Do you want to carp?
Speaker 2: Are you both going to the airport?
Speaker 5: I've just meeting the food court, done driving to the airport with.
Speaker 2: So you're going to bos for a lad's weekend.
Speaker 1: You like to get to the airport four days before you fin I'm just I just don't want to be running to the plane.
Speaker 3: Or did you say to me the other day? Says on the olinery is supposed to get there nineteen minutes before the fly?
Speaker 2: Can you turn like an old married couple. I don't know many couples that don't fight trying to get to the airp.
Speaker 3: I reckon Lu and I about our peak fights at airport check.
Speaker 2: Wait, and I don't want to go on this holiday. I'm not going. And you get on the plane and I don't even look.
Speaker 3: We've had that walking to the gate.
Speaker 5: There's nothing worse than starting a holiday stressed.
Speaker 2: Everyone does. Everyone does because you need the holiday and the days leading up to it. Alike.
Speaker 3: Did you pack? Yes, of course I packed. It's always me left to pack.
Speaker 2: You never packed such a trainer so clean to enjoy a single life.
Speaker 3: I always feel like we're moving overseas when we go on a holiday because we take that much.
Speaker 2: Oh what about what You've got to buy new suitcases overseas because somehow you can't fit everything in that you managed to fit in on the way over, yet.
Speaker 3: You only wore the same short.
Speaker 2: It's because you're scrunched.
Speaker 15: On the way.
Speaker 1: Is going through security and being asked to pull something from the bag a rifle through your rege.
Speaker 3: Graund I like the new one. Now, how the deodorant can everything can start?
Speaker 2: But then there's the people that take it all out and you're like, did you not listen? They said leave everything in the back. You don't need to unpack it one by one.
Speaker 4: Great video saw online the other day. These guys you shouldn't mack around with their port security.
Speaker 2: Is that the woman that went through the X ray machine that's gone viral this week, No, put her whole body in it. She's laying on looking them. I'm not taking all this stuff off. Here I go and they're trying to pull her out.
Speaker 3: No, these these guys just gaffe tate the dilly to a aerosol can so.
Speaker 2: That way, it's like, oh yeah, people set up their friends so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Is this your Rex Sitner? That's right.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: Look have a great weekend. Whatever you're getting up to. Big shout out heading to Kylie. I should back on tonight.
Speaker 2: Have a beautiful weekend in Melbourne. I know Jason's off to Brizzy. You're off to Sydney. I'll be here and I'm up to the Melbourne Art Show this afternoon.
Speaker 5: Are you looking to purchase?
Speaker 2: I'm looking to see what's okay? I love I love glory.
Speaker 4: They have those those pictures where you got to look at them and stare and then it pops out.
Speaker 2: Magic guy. That's sick. I could never do the most to pretend I could see. I'd lie look at the opera House.
Speaker 3: No, it's an elephant.
Speaker 2: Oh it looks the same to me.
Speaker 3: Oh I can see it.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend, Melbourne. Thanks for joining the fun with us this week A wild ride.
Speaker 4: Absolutely anything you missed you can grab the podcast or check out our socials.
Speaker 3: Well see my name, bye.
Speaker 8: Bye, Thank you, Jason, Lauren Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good Number one hundred
Speaker 5: Lauren on socials,