Speaker 1: This is outsiders, good morning and welcome to outsiders.
Speaker 2: Oops, did I just say good morning?
Speaker 3: So let's talk about where the word good morning originated from?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: All right, So during slavery times when the women used to mourn about their child being taken away and sold to a different slave master, or if one of the family members did something that resulted until them getting whipped or killed. Most of these things used to happen in the evening time, so the white oppressors came up with good morning as a mockery towards black people during the slavery times when they used to cry and mourn and grieve.
Speaker 5: Yes, apparently the expression good morning doesn't mean good morning at all. It actually means good morning with a you, and it is of course racist.
Speaker 3: All he did was take the U off of so nobody would think about what it really originated from. It was really a markery tours black sleeves.
Speaker 6: That sounds dreadful. On the other hand, perhaps according to the Oxford English Dictionary, the expression good morn first appeared in Middle English in the fourteenth century in Sir Gawayne and the Green Knight. But you know, you can take your pick.
Speaker 3: That was their way of being funny good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: Luckily here in Australia we just say gooday instead, so much easy. Maybe the Yanks can start saying gooday as well. In the meantime, let's grab the latest Outsiders news.
Speaker 2: Well Rita and freyer weird.
Speaker 1: I've been calling on this show for Jacenter Price to reappear on the front of the election campaign, as she did so successfully in the coalition's most successful electioneering probably since John Howard's days, which was of course The Voice. Rita Jasenta finally reappeared and of course the lefts, the lefties went crazy and attacked her.
Speaker 5: They did, but this time instead of backing her to the hilt, it seems like her own party capitulated and forced her to also take a backwards step.
Speaker 7: This is mad, mad stuff.
Speaker 5: It's exactly what you would expect. It's what we saw during the Voice campaign. Everything she said was challenged by the likes of the ABC mister represented or presented in some sinister light, and we saw how ineffective that was. But the Coalition is spooked and after she talked about making Australia great again, they went in to meltdown mode because comparisons with Donald Trump were made by the ABC and the Guardian and other leftist media, and it really is just shows you how infantile our politics is. We know we can mock other countries, but what's happening in this country right now is it's had embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take a look. Ray.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw this, but this was just Enterprise in Wa with Peter Dutton.
Speaker 8: I'm so proud to be able to stand beside and to ensure that we can make Australia rate again, that we can bring Australia back towards former glory, that we can get Australia back on track.
Speaker 2: No, if I said that, I don't even realize I said that.
Speaker 5: But no, I'm an Australian and I want to ensure that we get Australia back on track.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: So let's be very very clear the media. You're all obsessed with Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: We're not.
Speaker 2: We're not obsessed with Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: We're actually obsessed with ensuring that we can improve the circumstances for Australians.
Speaker 2: We're governing for Australians.
Speaker 1: So, Fred, I don't know what you made of that, but for me, just center price is the best communicator the coalition have bar none head and shoulders above the rest. She said make Australia great again, and then of course the left turned on her and turned at the press conflint, Why did you say make Australia again? My thing would be, what you don't want to make Australia great again? Surely that is the most important part of the coalition's election campaign. We've had three years of a disastrous alban Easy hard left government. Of course we want to make Australia great again. That is what Just Enterprise should have been allowed to say.
Speaker 6: Freya Well, I don't think she even meant to say it like. It wasn't as though she was channeling Donald Trump. If you hear how she was speaking, she was talking about a range of things. We've got to get Australia back on track, improve the country, you know, take it back from the radical leftist Anthony Albanesi government. She wasn't trying to repeat the Trump slogan. It's just a catchy slogan that we can all relate to. So it's not as though she was channeling Trump. And this is the left wing media again. They are trying to make this election about Trump, because if you have seen in Canada, the Canadian Conservatives looked like they were going to win the election, and now all of a sudden they're tanking in the polls, even after fourteen years of left wing government, because they're scene is too aligned with Trump, and so now Canadians are rejecting them, and the ABC and the left wing media want to bring that here Peter Dutton with the same brush as Trump and go see, if you vote for Dutton, you're voting for Trump, and they know that that won't be popular with a lot of Australian.
Speaker 2: I disagree with you there, Reta.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I think any comparisons with Trump are grossly unfair.
Speaker 7: On Donald Trump has actually done the work.
Speaker 5: He actually put his life on the line. He suffered all sorts of law fare, he had his businesses attacked, his livelihood. He is a very liberty attack and through it all he was articulating bold policy positions that he has been consisted on for years. So when he went to election, everybody knew what the choices were. The problem we've got without election is I think the great majority of Australians who are not living and breathing politics every day don't know what the differences between these two parties are. And if you don't believe that we should make Australia great again, that there is actually things to repair, serious things to repair, then why would you advocate for changing the Albanese government. If you are the coalition, you actually need to make the case of why we need significant change right now. They're not making that case. It's too much of me too. You know, it's not going to be a dramatic change. We're just better economic managers. That is not a winning argument. You want to change a first term government, you better make a compelling taste of the Australian people of what's wrong in the country and what we need to change to get the country looking the way you want. And if that is represented by the words make Australia great again, that shouldn't be some sort of you know, no, it shouldn't be in terminology that you have to back away from.
Speaker 1: I want to pick you up on that Freyra in a second, but I just want to play you the reaction.
Speaker 2: From Labor to these so called remarks. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 4: They've been here making some rather strange comments and policies as well, trying to borrow from another country.
Speaker 2: What we know.
Speaker 4: What we know is Australians, is that we don't need to borrow from anyone because here we are building the fairest country on Earth, the most prosperous country on Earth, and the best country on Earth.
Speaker 10: I think they said the quiet bit out loud Peter Dutton's campaign to be Prime Minister just to cut and paste from the United States. First he cut and paste their policies. Now he's cutting and pasting their slogans.
Speaker 2: You see. I wish that were the case, Jason.
Speaker 1: I wish that lever parties had cut and pasted Donald Trump's campaign because then they would be winning.
Speaker 2: And my problem, prayer is that when.
Speaker 1: People start to go, oh no, the coalition, shouldn't you know Poaliev's lost because he's too close to Trump. Firstly, that that's not true because Pualiev has always had a difficult relationship with Trump. But here in Australia, there's no evidence whatsoever that the public don't support Donald Trump, and that the Coalition should not have gone one hundred percent down the Trump route because all the same issues are here. If as Rita says, we are to get rid of this horrible left wing government. Albaneze is Joe Biden. Look at the comparisons. They can barely stand on stage together.
Speaker 2: With tripping over each other. They can barely speak the Queen's English.
Speaker 1: Both of them are hard left buffoons. And the Trump agenda of attacking wokeness was the key for the coalition to win this campaign and they refuse to do it.
Speaker 6: But a part of the well, there is some truth in that. But also we have to remember the two key reasons people voted for Trump were inflation, cost of living and illegal immigration. Think about what is it the one?
Speaker 5: In fact, in all the research it showed that was number one for the independent voters. So that was underplayed greatly.
Speaker 7: Now I not agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 5: On there being no negative connotations because our media is unique. I'm talking about the most Australians who this is what they absorb and they don't really other than programs like this, or if they're online and they're seeing things on social media, most of what they consume about Donald Trump is hysterical, false, far left idiocy, even when it comes from some supposedly right leaning commentators.
Speaker 7: So that's the perception that's.
Speaker 5: Out there so that I can understand why they're worried about that. But a work of a coalition or any sort of conservative force in this country should be to articulate the policy positions and to fight on them. And if they actually did that, if they actually took the Trump agenda, forget about him. But if they looked at things like cost of living, the inflation issue, they looked at the culture war issues. These are significant issues. Is about the values of a country. They're not trivial, and if they fought on them, they would have a fighting chance. But they are so scared, they're so terrified to even be have that comparison made that they are just the back foot. And that is not how you win as an opposition. You need to be in attack mode every single.
Speaker 1: Day, one hundred percent. And that's my point. This is what I'm talking about. The Donald Trump playbook. Not Donald Trump, but the Donald Trump playbook. The most successful ad that Trump won was the one attacking Kamala Harris on They then us, we stand for you. The coalition could have just done that and won the cultures, but instead they walked away from Donald Trump like his toxic right from the word goo. The first thing Peter Dutton said was after Trump's victory, Peter Dutton should have said, what.
Speaker 2: A fantastic day for the world.
Speaker 1: Instead he came out and he said, oh, there's no need to be afraid of a Donald Trump. Thinking, no, we should be embracing the Trump victory and not playing on Labour's ground because you, as Rita said, the media are entirely painting Trump as a problem. You speak to average Australians out there and you actually have a discussion with him, Rita, you're going to be talking about Bill Maher's amazing Trump dinner and conversion. The Coalition should have embraced Trump, not being scared of him.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I think Trump has done some great things and I think especially like raining and government waste, that's an example where the Coalition has taken up that position.
Speaker 2: The walks back around that enterprise every day.
Speaker 1: She should be out there saying we've discovered this ways, that ways, here's another ten million, here's another one hundred million, where's the way.
Speaker 5: There is so much more scope in Australia to actually tackle this stuff than even America. The racial politics that we've had shoved down our throats in this country that the Australian is just rejected in a referendum. Have you heard anything about that from the coalition? That could have been another plank to.
Speaker 2: This, the waste of money cap Sorry I interrupted you.
Speaker 6: No, Well, I think that's right, and I think what we have to do is keep bringing up the Voice to Parliament referendum because that is a concrete reminder of the actual ideology driving the Labor government. It is radical, it is socialist, it is trying to fundamentally remake Australia and our institutions in their kind of critical race theory lens, and so that has to be brought up time and time again. We cannot let Australians forget. But it's interesting I feel like over the last two months Australians have forgotten the last three years and they've kind of just started accepting the Labor remind well, exactly exactly well to.
Speaker 5: Think Australians are forgotten, and it seems many members of the opposition have also forgotten because I have not seen such a lack luster campaign. We complained, while some of us complained on this panel. There was a bit of argument, but I thought it was absolutely shameful that it took the Liberal Party ten months to oppose the Voice formally that we remember they're on the fans more detail, weren't quite sure when on principle they should have rejected that toxic ideology, and they don't have ten months now. They needed to come out fighting. They needed to be very clear and who they were, what they stood for, and how that is different from labor because at the end of the day, you're asking Australians to throw out a first term government. Australians don't easily do that without good cause. So you better articulate what's wrong in this country, how much worse it's going to get under Anthony alb and easy and we're not seeing that. We have a new policy announcement today. We'll talk to Senator alexanderik about that later. More money up to twelve hundred dollars for households in a tax rebate, you know.
Speaker 7: What, buying votes.
Speaker 5: We should be a bit more sophisticated than that. Both parties can play that game. Both parties are playing that game. It's the easy cost of living election. But the way the Libs have approached that thus far, I'm not surprised the polls are turning against them. They really need to and it's showing. It's fracturing on the right. They've lost primary vote and that primary vote hasn't gone to Labor, it's gone to mind. And that is again those alarm bells that were ringing when Turnbull was in power and also when Morrison went to the election last time.
Speaker 1: And the point is that on issues you have to fight in an election, that you have to slam your opponent into the ground.
Speaker 2: You can't be agreeing with your opponent.
Speaker 1: And my point Frey is that on two fundamental issues Trump and net zero, the Coalition, rather than going have denied themselves the ability to go head on against Labor. So we saw the debates, so the three great debates here on Sky News Australia terrific. The standout was of course Angus Taylor and the financial debate against Jim Chalmers.
Speaker 2: Jim Chalmers looked like.
Speaker 1: A complete buffoon, clueless, didn't know what he was doing.
Speaker 2: Angus Taylor slammed him because he had his facts and his figures.
Speaker 1: But the trouble is if we're wandering around so by refusing to get out of Paris and say no to net zero. The Coalition have just got their hands behind their back. They've tied both their shoelacers together, that kind of stuff, that handkerchief in their mouth against this mad, insane ideology. And I would say it's the same with Trump. They should have seen this coming and they should have gone hang on. So they're going to try and paint us as the Trumpers. We've got two choices, and only two choices. We either go you bet we are and you're not and that's why you cannot cope in the existing world going ahead, or yeah, oh sorry, Jacenta didn't mean to say what, Oh yeah, make Australia.
Speaker 2: Oh do we mean Australia you know? I mean you can't win an election by being timid.
Speaker 6: Yes, But then also maybe we're not giving them enough credit for some of the things they have differentiated themselves on the Voice campaign. Standing under one Flag Voice is.
Speaker 11: Done in Dustin, but Novant more about standing under one flag taking reforming the Migration Act so you could actually more easily deport criminals.
Speaker 6: Who can, especially anti Semitic crimes in Australia. There are multiple policies for gas plan nuclear. There are cutting one hundred billion dollars of waste, opposing the billions that they're going to spend on building new transmission lines for renewables. There are definitely points of difference, but yeah, a couple of those.
Speaker 5: You mentioned having a referendum so we can deport people who make anti Semitic comments. The last thing this country wants is another referendum. That was I think one of the dumbest policies that the coalition.
Speaker 6: But it doesn't have to be a referendum. You can also just amend the.
Speaker 5: My way it was presented was talk about another referendum, and I think that's why they haven't mentioned it since, because because no one.
Speaker 2: Wants a referendum.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to have this as a great conversation. Was to have more on it short later on in the show. But let's go now to America. So the center of the American Experiment, president himself, John Heindreka joins us now editor of the brilliant power Line blog.
Speaker 2: John, great to see you as always.
Speaker 1: Now we want to just touch on things to do with Trump and tariffs, but just give us your thoughts.
Speaker 2: There's you know, been our tariffs were on and they're off.
Speaker 1: I think I've always said the goal is China, Communist China, and that's what it's all about. And I think finally we have a president or a leader of the free world who said, Okay, enough of the cheating, enough of the ripping everybody off, enough of the stealing intellectual property, enough of all of this thievery and not playing by the rules. You can only have a rules based order, a world, rules based order, if everybody plays by the rules. It's obvious to me, and Trump is tackling this.
Speaker 2: John Am I correct.
Speaker 12: Ron, you are absolutely right. You know there are two factions on trade in the White House. You got the tariff hawks, led by Peter Navarro, and they basically don't like it international trade. They want tariffs forever, high tariffs forever. And then you have the tariff doves, led by the Secretary of the Treasury Scott Bissent and others, and they view tariffs as a negotiating tool ultimately to get better, fairer trade deals for the United States. But they're not hostile to international trade. But the point you make is exactly correct. The real issue here is not trade with Australia. It's not even trade with the EU. It is trade with China, and for national security reasons, the United States must end its dependence on Chinese manufacturing. We can't run our military as things stand right now without goods from China. We can't. China is producing our pharmaceuticals for US. They could cut them off, you know, at any time. And so that's the change that really needs to be made, and that the Trump administration is in the process of baking.
Speaker 5: Well, the supply China issues are significant, and I think we found that out through COVID just how dependent all our economies have become on China for vital goods.
Speaker 7: But China is exposed here.
Speaker 5: The US is in a position where, yeah, China can slap tariffs on US products. The US's economy only eleven percent is represented by exports. It's a very low percentage compared to China and most other countries.
Speaker 7: Is this the chance, the only chance we.
Speaker 5: Have to bring China into line to make it behave like a good global citizen, because, as Rowan said, they steal intellectual property, they play by their own rules that are rogue nation when it comes to economic policy. How do you see this ending. Who's going to blink first?
Speaker 12: Well, Rita you know, China is being very aggressive right now. They're being aggressive economically, but they're also being aggressively aggressive militarily, and time is not on their side. And the next what is it, fifty years, forty years, China's population is going to decline by fifty percent, and so there's a real danger that they think their time is now to do things like invade Taiwan and to extend hegemony over over much of the world. This is a very serious situation, and I think in the neck of time, the Trump administration is really trying to shore up our position visa each China and weaken them as an adversary.
Speaker 6: And there's something called Ferguson's law which states that once a great power starts spending more on interest payments on debt than they do on defense, they won't be a great power for very long. So do you think that plays into it at all? Last year was the first time they spent more on interest than on defense. Is the tariff scheme about raising more money so they can start to pay down the debt and get those interest payments down.
Speaker 12: Well, maybe to some extent, but I think more fundamentally doge the effort to bring their federal budget under control is about having the money to spend where we need to spend it, and above all, that is our national defense. It is an absolute embarrassment that we have a thirty five trillion dollar national death that drew by two trillion dollars last year, and we're spending more on interest than we are on national defense. And so I think the real impetus behind the effort to cut down on wasteful government spending is to have the ability to spend that money where we really need it, and that is national defense.
Speaker 1: John I heard in Congress, I think it was yesterday day before, they were talking about Australia specifically and talking about August the arrangement between Australia, the United Kingdom and America on defense. So it's clearly top of mind there with the US the aucust agreement. How important is UCUS in terms of US negotiation, you know, lowering tariffs et cetera, the ten percent going forward? How important does the Australian relationship, John Well?
Speaker 12: I think it's important, Browan, and I certainly hope it's important. You know, we've got to distinguish between our friends and our enemies, right exactly it really is very much a friend, and I think the American people understand that. I think the vast majority of Americans look at some of this saber rattling that's going on with respected tariffs, and they get the point. They say, okay, all right. You know, the playing field has not been a level in some ways, it has not been advantageous to the United States. Trump wants a fair deal at the end of the day. I think he wants more international trade, not less, and he certainly wants that trade to be with our friends and our allies like Australia, and not with communist China.
Speaker 7: Now away from tariffs.
Speaker 5: There was an amusing story this week that the White House Presecretary, Caroline Levette has just put out a directive that.
Speaker 7: She won't respond to emails from journalist.
Speaker 5: Who announce their pronouns in their email signatures. She just said, these sorts of people aunt interested in facts. So while what I deal with them, I think it's a fantastic rule.
Speaker 7: What can you tell us about this.
Speaker 12: John Well, first of all, read it. It's very funny, am Caroline love It is doing a fantastic job as White House Press secretary, and right she said, look, If you put pronouns in your signature, it means you're not interested in truth, not interested in facts, you can't be a good reporter. I think there's something else going on here though. That's interesting. You know, the Liberals are always so confident that they're on the side of good, right, and when when when reporters do things like put pronouns in their emails signature, that's often referred to as virtue signaling, right, And I think it's important to stand up to them and say, no, what you're doing isn't good, it's bad. It's not a virtue, it's a vice, and just and come out and criticize it. Would say no, you're wrong about that. And that's what I like to see here.
Speaker 1: And also John Trump is demanding that UK universities which get funding from the US. A similar thing has happened here in Australia. They have to prove that they're not on the woke train, that they don't have all this de I nonsense. So we're talking, you know, at major British universities. We've had universities here running around like headless chucks, going, oh my goodness, we're going to have to ditch our pronouns and all of this, but Trumps serious is reshaped. He's taking the war on woke around the world.
Speaker 12: Well, Rowan, with all due respect to Australian universities or British universities, I don't know why we are supporting them.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, American.
Speaker 12: The American people are not crazy about supporting American universities. The things are going so I guarantee you they're going to be behind Trump if he wants to cut back on the support that we're giving to foreign university rita.
Speaker 5: Oh dear, Well, yeah, this is the whole part philosophy of Doge, isn't it. Why are Americans backing this stuff? How do you see the relationship with Elon Musk and Donald Trump. There was a lot of conjecture in the past week that Elon wants to exit the administration. He's got in significant business interest, that he should be focusing on what is his life span in the administration, because surely you can't expect the world's richest man to continue to work for free for the Trump administration.
Speaker 12: Well, Elon Musk was hired as a special government employee with I believe one hundred and thirty day tenure. Now, I suppose that could be extended or whatever, but it was never intended that Elon was going to be a long term employee of the federal government. And I think he's done an enormous amount of good in a short amount of time. Obviously, he has other interests he needs to tend to. What I hope is that his DOGE team remains and the DOGE were continues because it is vitally important. The amount of waste, the amount of outright fraud and corruption that they are to light is just unbelievable, and that effort really needs to continue.
Speaker 1: John, I forgot to mention at the beginning of the show that your pronouns are President and editor of Power. Great as always to chat to John, Heinderecher and thanks so much for coming on, and we'll speak again soon.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: After the break. What's more coming up? Rita's reality check. We need a reality check this morning from Rita.
Speaker 7: Welcome back.
Speaker 5: You're watching Outsiders with your host Rowan Dean frail Leach filling in for James Morrow, and I'm Rita Panahin. Soon we'll be speaking to Senator Alex Antick about fine tuning the coalition's election campaign. We have some ideas, don't we. But first I have fantastic news to impart. There is a cure for what I believed was he wants incurable condition of Stage four TDS, that Stage four Trump derangement syndrome, a serious condition that sadly afflicts almost all of the Australian media, rendering them idiotic and hysterical, regurgitating the most vacuous leftist talking points. And sadly, we've even seen early signs of TEDS afflicting a growing portion of so called center right commentators in Australia who are suddenly delivering the sort of shrill hysteria that passes for analysis on MSNBC. But the good news is there is a cure for TEDS. Just have a look at Bill Maher. This is the sort of lunacy he used to spread about Donald Trump. Here he is with another Stage four TDS sufferer, Robert de Niro.
Speaker 13: The guy is a total monster.
Speaker 2: He's such a mean, nasty, hateful person.
Speaker 14: That's what happens in that kind of a dictatorship, which is what he says. Let's believe take the matter his word.
Speaker 9: I did from the beginning. Yeah, I mean, I said from the very beginning, this guy is never going to concede power.
Speaker 5: You know, conservatives are guilty of the bigotry of low expectations. When it comes to old school lefties like Bill Maher, who are not completely deranged, we.
Speaker 7: Get terribly excited.
Speaker 5: At any time they repeat some talking point from the right, repeating verifiable facts, figures, or arguments that the right has been making for years. We stand around clapping like we've heard something profound. And Bill Maher is a prime example. Sure he calls out the worst excesses of the left, but he also says crap like this.
Speaker 9: He's an insurrection who doesn't believe in democracy, so of course it's bothering. I mean, and of course he's also insane and a criminal.
Speaker 5: And yeah, that's what he was saying about Donald Trump or too long ago. And here he is with Jane Fonda, so traumatized by the prospect of a second Trump.
Speaker 7: Term that he talks of about quitting his own show.
Speaker 2: I'm it's hard to believe.
Speaker 9: I mean, I may quit because I don't want to do another I did Trump, I did I did all the Trump stuff before anybody. I called him a con man, before anybody.
Speaker 14: I did.
Speaker 9: He's a mafia boss. I was the one who said he wasn't going to concede the election. I've done it.
Speaker 7: But Hallelujah, praise the Lord.
Speaker 5: Because two weeks ago, for reasons many don't fully understand, President Trump invited this hater to the White House for dinner. And this is what Bill Maher had to say to his mainly leftist audience overnight.
Speaker 9: I know as I say that, millions of liberal sphincters just tightened. Oh my god, Bill, are you going to say something nice about him? What I'm going to do is report exactly what happened. You decide what you think about it. And if that's not enough, pure Trump hate for you, I don't give a fought. Course, who doesn't. My friend said to me, what are you going to wear to the White House? I said, I don't know, but I'm not going to dress like Zelenski.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 9: I've had so many conversations with prominent people who were much less connected, people who don't look you in the eye, people don't really listen because they just want to get to their next thing. People whose response to things you say just doesn't track, like what none of that with him, and he mostly steered the conversation too. What do you think about this? I know your mind is blown, so was mine.
Speaker 5: That's just a sample of the thirteen minute monologue Mar delivered about his dinner with the president. Of course, Mar and Trump will continue to be ideologically opposed on most issues, and Mar will continue to criticize Trump.
Speaker 7: You promised to do that. But what you just heard is.
Speaker 5: A long way from the crazy hyperbole of the early eclipse I played of characterizing the President some sociopathic monster. Bill Maher got an insight into the man, not just the media characterture that men like him have helped propagate, and he also shared details of funny interactions between himself and the President.
Speaker 9: I had my staff collect and print out this list of almost sixty different insulting epithets that the President has said about me, things like stupid, dummy, low life, dummy, Sleezberg, sick said, stone cold crazy, really a dumb guy, furred like a dog, his show.
Speaker 12: Is dead.
Speaker 2: Sixty.
Speaker 9: I brought this to the White House because I wanted him to sign it, which he did.
Speaker 5: You got the impression that after this meeting, ma actually likes the president, a man who he has relentlessly attacked for a decade.
Speaker 9: I never felt I had to walk on eggshells around him. And honestly I voted for Clinton and Obama, but I would never feel comfortable talking to them the way I was able to talk with Donald Trump. So Maga fans, don't worry. Your boy gave me nothing, just hats hats and a very generous amount of time and a willingness to listen accept me as a possible friend even though I'm not Maga, which was the point of the dinner. My favorite part of the whole night was we were standing in the blowjob rope wor and he said, you know, I've heard from a lot of people who really liked that we're having this dinner. Not all, but a lot, And I said same. A lot of people told me they loved it, but not all. And we agreed. The people who don't even want us to talk, we don't like you.
Speaker 5: There you go, it starts with talking. I think we've just seen the birth of a toful new.
Speaker 7: Romance and a cure for TDS.
Speaker 1: That was fantastic, reader, And I think, going back to what we were talking about before.
Speaker 12: I'll say it again.
Speaker 1: If Bill Maher can be so warm and affectionate about Donald Trump, even though he knows he'll probably be losing half his audience, why can't Peter Dutton, rather than freaking out, say the same thing, say I know Donald Trump, he's a great bloke.
Speaker 2: I want to be there. I want to be supporting the Americans, and the Americans will support us. That, Rita is what I would like to see.
Speaker 1: If Bill Maher can get over his TDS, I think so many Australian commentators and politicians should be doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: Rita, well, absolutely, But when it comes to Peter Dutton, it's about the policies.
Speaker 7: Silly, Well, it's about the policies. He's stupid, that's the line.
Speaker 5: And he could very easily pivot out of these attacks. These attacks, as you said, were completely predictable and he could have come up with a strategy of they can keep making these stupid comparisons. But you know what I'm like seeing. I like to see waste that has been exposed. I like to see this woke agenda being tackled. I like the fact that they've.
Speaker 7: Got rid of their illegal immigration problem within three weeks. If we can be that effective.
Speaker 5: You know, he could actually turn this around. He's on the front foot, not playing defense.
Speaker 2: And that's in an election. You have to be on the front foot on every single issue.
Speaker 6: And one of the things I really like about what Trump has managed to achieve in the US is just bringing together this broad coalition of people, former Democrats, people you wouldn't associate with being you know, on this you know, the right, but he's managed to bring them together and he's created this electric atmosphere. It's like the Avengers taking back the West. And I think that's great. We need some of that.
Speaker 1: Here absolutely, and it's called leadership. Speaking of a great politician in my opinion. Senator Alex Antik joins US now from South Australia. Actually I didn't realize until this week, Alex, I do apologize. I've been misnaming you all these years. According to Anthony Albanisi, you are, in fact the far right winger Alish and Chitch according to a press conference, and Chitch I had the misfortune of watching. So I do apologize if I mispronounced your name. I always thought it was Antick, but there you go. Albert knows better now, Alex how's the election campaign going, your thoughts on on on the latest things happening in the campaign, and also we gather today the Liberal Party is going to start handing money around, my money as it happens, and your money to all sorts of voters.
Speaker 15: Well, Rod, it's South Australia I think is tracking pretty well. We've got we've got Nicole Flint who's doing her usual hard work and tromendous job in Boothby, which is a critical seat, it's a very line ball seat. James Stevens of course has got a battle in Sturt. But we've spent a lot of time here in South Australia making sure that we're getting quality, true liberal grassroots candidates, people that fly the flag of liberal values, and we're doing that. Zane Bassic, but we should say, and I won't go into what you just said, but he's a good Croatian boy and he is a similar spelling you could probably spell his name in the same little way. But he's doing a great job up in the hills in Mayo, someone that can really be trusted with our values as well. But the really interesting battle's here in South Australia is the battle for the northern seats, so we're talking about people that know South Australia seats like Spence and Macon which is the old manufacturing belt of Holden Elizabeth. We're talking about places like Golden Grove in Macon. But we've got two tremendous candidates out there. Daniel Wilde is the person that to be known to audiences Spence and he is about as true blue liberal as you will get. He's been out on the ground for months. He's been talking to people and learning, unsurprisingly that people out there, having voted Labor most of their life, are thoroughly sick of being treated in the manner they've been treated. They're manufacturing credentials nil. The Labor Party has effectively chalked this and probably presumably other similar blue collar seats up on their wind board, and Dan wild is taking it to them in a very serious way. He makes the point, of course, that this is a seats that was the launch of the Voice campaign for Yes. So Anthony Albinisi when different Albanese was out there in Spa in Spence a year and a half ago launching the campaign and guess what they voted seventy two percent No to the voice in that elector. So it shows that Labor have misread this seat. And of course there's also the other northern seat of Macon where we have IRENA's Zaghlidov, who is literally born in the Soviet Union, has come to Australia for a better life and now says, I'm starting to see the things out here in this country, big government, the creep of authoritarianism that I never thought i'd see in Australia. And I left the Soviet Union. And in fact, funny story, she was at a shopping set, as she has been for months and months and months on end, and a person came up to her and told her that, you know, she shouldn't be a liberal because socialism was great. And she stopped and she hadn't obviously hadn't heard the accent at that point said in her big Eastern accent, I lived in the Soviet Union talking about so you know, this is a sort of interaction people in that part of Adelaide. This is the interesting one to watch, very interesting to watch, a little bit like we saw in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States, where we had this you know, coterie of disaffected ex manufacturing people. They just they're just interested in the cost of living. They're not interested in labours, woke, inner city politics.
Speaker 1: Well, Daniel Wilde's an outstanding candiday of course, well known to Sky years. He's been on Outside as he's on many of the shows, regular on Credlin and Bolton, so on, terrific bloke, fantastic candidate. Tourney Abbot popped up there the other day to sort of walk the streets with them. And yet one hundred percent they're both outstanding candidates.
Speaker 2: Reader, Well, you.
Speaker 5: Talked about seventy two percent of that formally safe labor seat voting. No, do you think the liberals have misread how important these cultural issues are because we're not hearing a great deal about this and this is a way where you.
Speaker 7: Can really isolate labor who have.
Speaker 5: Veered so far left on some of these issues that are just out of the mainstream opinion. But we're not hearing the alternative point of view from the coalition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I got reader.
Speaker 15: I think the first thing to note is that when you look at the numbers and the polling in every seat around Australia, the number one issue is cost of living. So I think we need to accept that that that is what people are interested in, and of course the underlo and so you know, I think the vast majority of that campaign is focused on that, and Peter is extremely focused on that. A large section of that, of course, or I would say the majority section of that is the cost of power, which of course we're tackling with the gas reservations and the nuclear plan and these sorts of things. So I think we have to be clear about that. I of course spend too much time probably in the battle of culture wars, because I think it is important and I think that does flow through to the Liberal Party. I mean, you know, we've seen the battle for the Voice, We've seen all of those things. But in a short campaign like this, I mean, I think we do have to be laser like focused on the cost of living as an issue, because this is the thing people are talking about. When I'm out talking to people over the last few weeks, in the lead up to this campaign and in the campaign, that's all they want to talk about. Yes, they're interested in all the stuff we're all interested in as well, the ideology and the schools, and we're covering all of that as well, But the main game is the fact that people we can't afford groceries anymore, and I get that, sorry.
Speaker 6: Yrap, And so you talk about the cost of living alex Over the last three years under Labor, we have had the worst decline in living standards in the developed world, the worst decline in Australian history. You would think that the only question we would have to ask Australians is do you feel better off than you did three years ago? And the answer for most people would be absolutely not. Yet now we're seeing Labor run this health medi scare campaign and people seem to be buying it. So has there been some sort of living standard amnesia? Have we just forgotten the last three years or what's going on.
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 15: Look, there certainly hasn't been any amnesia a mesia from people I'm talking to, But it is a good question. I mean, Labor, we've seen all this week Labor have been very good at their politics. I think we have to remember that Labor, wherever you go, state level, federal level, they get the messaging right, they get the politics right, and they are atrocious at the government angle of it. So people need to remember that. Don't be fooled by you know, you know the local messaging, which is, you know, you just want things the way they are, you know, like people are being gas lit on this stuff. You know, this is a government that's out telling you that your power prices are not a problem. They told us it was going to be two hundred and seventy five dollars off your power bills, and of course it's gone up something like three times. So people need to be conscious of that. There is an attempt I think, to rewrite history as you would expect out of a Labor government, and people I have to say, I haven't forgotten that message. They just need to, I guess, get to the line in the next three weeks and we'll find that there are I think an increasing number of people whose focus comes back to that.
Speaker 7: I actually pointed out.
Speaker 5: And everyone accepts that cost of living is the number one issue. We have had a significant decline in living standards, and yet people are not blamed Anthony Albanezi for that.
Speaker 7: The polling is clear on that. In fact, since the election.
Speaker 5: Campaign started, Labor have strengthened their positions. So how is the coalition failing to communicate that and how is this one off tax cut up to twelve hundred dollars for individuals going to counter that narrative because this just again seems to be a vote buying exercise.
Speaker 15: Well, I mean, I think it highlights how difficult it is to knock off a first term government. I mean, if they have all the run on the media, they've spend all the government advertising and spent the last three years telling us it's all all right and that it's everyone else's fault. I mean, when you look at the press conferences the Prime Minister has, he says the words Peter Dutton about seventy timeslos that the last string of government's about forty two times. So we can't underestimate how difficult that is to face, particularly in opposition, because the media do want to hear from whoever the Prime Minister is at the time, and the opposition leader always faces an uphill battle. But look, Peter is working around the clock on this and the team is doing it's absolutely best to get that messaging across. There are lots of good grassroots members as well. People are by the way, going to win this election in their own electorates as well, and we're pretty confident we've got people on the ground. I mean, I can certainly say that here in South Australia, if you're voting Liberal, you're getting a good, true Liberal candidate and that's what that's the best we can do in terms of getting the message across well.
Speaker 1: As I say, Alex, I was thrilled when Anthony Albanez he started criticizing you as being some mad, crazy right winger destroying the Liberal Party.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Let's have many more Alexantiks in the Liberal Party, I say.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, and good luck to your two candidates there, Daniel and Lucia. They sound fantastic, great Alexandik there and top load there. And after the break we've got Lefty lunacy, we've got wacademia, We've got so much more netsany here on Outsiders. You're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate it well, Lefty lunacy. One of the loonies of the left is, of course Chris Bowen, the member for McMahon that's out in Sydney's Western suburbs. He looks reater like he might be in a spot of trouble. They're saying that Chris Bowen might lose his seat. Now there's a negative to Chris Bowen losing his seat, and that is the greatest electoral asset the Liberal Party has. But other than that, it would be doing Australians I think a great benefit.
Speaker 5: As a great asset that the Liberals don't probably use. I mean, he should be in just liberal ads all over social media or all over mainstream media. But yeah, this Compass polling shows that he's in a favorit of trouble.
Speaker 7: If this polling is accurate, he is.
Speaker 2: Gone.
Speaker 5: I mean if his primary is that low, we're talking about nineteen percent primary vote for a senior minister, so that is diabolical.
Speaker 7: And he's being challenged.
Speaker 5: By a local there who's a very successful tech millionaire, Matt cabin Zuli. So it will be fascinating to see what happens there. You say he's a great asset for the Liberal Party, You're right there, But he has I think been the most destructive minister in the Albanize Matt Camanson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Matt caman Zuli up there on the screen there now, So he's the one with the forty one percent.
Speaker 2: Rita. I had him on.
Speaker 1: Your favorite show, the world according to Ruin Den, which she watched on seven after Mike Month, which is before your show, yes, and then your Chef.
Speaker 2: But he was on and the point he was making.
Speaker 1: The point he was making is that common sense and jobs is what's needed out in Western Sydney and the Chris Bowen and his insane zero pursuit is destroying jobs. That is why camon Zuli is so popular there. He's saying let's get the jobs from exactly.
Speaker 6: And in the polling, I believe they also found that cost of living and energy with some of the top concerns. And of course energy is critical because high energy prices push up inflation throughout the supply chain. Energy is life, Energy is the economy. If you get that wrong, everything else goes wrong. And their destruction of our energy system is destroying the fundamentals of the Australian economy. So it doesn't matter how many seventy cent a day tax cuts labor gives you. If energy prices are high, if our grid is unstable, if we're facing imminent blackouts, as energy regulators have warned, well nothing else will work.
Speaker 2: And let's have a look at Chris Bowen. Sorry at Alban Easy?
Speaker 1: Who when who was asked to apologize for the fact that they won the last election Albanizi and Bowen by promising a nearly one hundred times this two hundred and seventy five dollars reduction in your bills complete opposite prices have gone up by as much as thirteen hundred as we saw in the debates great debates on the on sky. Any attempt to try and get them to apologize for that lie or they skittered away from it.
Speaker 2: But here's Alban Easy.
Speaker 1: Guess who he blames when he's asked to apologize for that lie.
Speaker 2: Orry's not a word heard much from politicians.
Speaker 17: Prime Minister, is there anything you'd like to apologize for, such as not delivering the one and seventy five dollars reduction in power bill?
Speaker 4: The fact is that Peter Dutton is pretending. He never said sorry, He never said sorry, How do you go over?
Speaker 1: Will you apologize and not delivering two hundred and seventy five dollars right?
Speaker 2: Well, Peter dut hasn't apologized.
Speaker 5: For what pretending pretending and he is not sorry for pretending Peter Dutty, that's.
Speaker 7: You know what, that's fantastic.
Speaker 5: You can't have a go at the Prime Minister for that because he doesn't have a leg to stand on because he did say it one hundred times. He's now completely disowned that modeling. The modeling that he told us was the most comprehensive ever undertaken, and he was going to show energy prices plummeting. We all know what energy prices have done. We all pay gas electricity bills.
Speaker 7: And that's the way you answer a question.
Speaker 5: And you know what he's getting away with it, So you can only respect that kind of hoodspa.
Speaker 18: Well.
Speaker 1: I also want to show, jumping ahead a little bit, Chris Bowen pitching home batteries.
Speaker 2: So I have a listen to this. Here we go.
Speaker 1: This is Chris Bowen and he's telling us all about these great home batteries. That is part of the big deal they're going to give everyone. I think it's four thousand dollars for they're going to give you four thousand dollars if you put batteries in your home to help this endless renewables Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 2: Terry is pitching it.
Speaker 19: Have a listen these compare your remote control for your kitch choice, but dish compower your house a reelective. Albinizia government is going to introduce the chicker Home Backfish policy, which is a twenty percent.
Speaker 1: Discount on the cost of average typical household battery. They're pushing this whole scam, Liam Bartlet's a Channel seven and so superb expose of what it really means to have home batteries and back car battery factories and the destruction of the environment in other places around the world. We're going to come back lots more to talk about with Professor Ian Plymer in a tich, but we're going to take a short break back.
Speaker 2: Here on Outsiders in a tick.
Speaker 1: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita Panahe, myself, Rwandan and freyer Leech filling in for James Morrow. Great to have Freya here on the show.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I was in the middle of designing a new board game for families to play over the East Long Weekend based on the popular kids game Where's Wally where you have to search amongst the crowd for Wally, and the gag for my new version was going to be called Where's Jacinta We're in the middle of a federal election that the Coalition must win. And the last time the Coalition had a substantial victory I winning it was, of course the voice, and a pivotal member of that winning team was Senator Jacenta Nampa jimper Price.
Speaker 2: But where is she?
Speaker 1: I've been asking myself, where are they hiding her? We did catch a glimpse or two of the last week in Darwin, peering over Peter Dutton's shoulder.
Speaker 2: Then she vanished again, and then I.
Speaker 1: Thought I saw her for a brief second when Peter Dutton kicked that football. But then whoops, the football hit some photographer on the head and the damn photographer took all the attention away from Jacenter again.
Speaker 2: Look at this job, punch.
Speaker 1: But the good news is Jacenter is back where she belongs now in front of the coalition campaign.
Speaker 20: In January, Jasita Price said that the public service Price, you should say, she does a great job.
Speaker 2: The amazing just Center.
Speaker 1: Price has reappeared in quite brilliantly this week. What was interesting was the usual suspects were there in Western Australia protesting about Jacinta's presence, proving as if it needed proving that the last thing Australians want is more indigenous activists pushing the whole nonsense about the voice. The more the public sees of the people who were opposed to Jesus Center, the more likely you're going to win coalition. But inside, Jacinta did what Peter Dutton is terrified to do, but which many Australians are desperate for the Coalition to do. She inadvertently or otherwise channel Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: I'm so proud to be able to stand beside and to ensure that we can make Australia right again, that we can bring Australia back towards former glory, that we can get Australia back on track.
Speaker 1: Now, this of course drove the left even more nuts, with Letika Burke tweeting does.
Speaker 2: The Coalition have a death wish?
Speaker 1: The prevailing narrative in the media you see is that any association with Trump is toxic and will damage the coalition. This is the line that the ABC immediately tried to peddle.
Speaker 13: But those remarks that you know you'd pledge to make Australia great again.
Speaker 7: Is that a message that you think is helpful to the coalition at this point in.
Speaker 14: The campaign next one.
Speaker 12: There's a reaser of.
Speaker 21: Benefit being linked to commentary that's linked to Donald Trump.
Speaker 20: I think I've explained what our position is, and that is that we want to help families.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Peter duttoner and they ever mentions Trump these days to criticize them, which in my opinion is a massive error.
Speaker 20: I was disgusted with the scenes out of the White House in relation to presidents and lens Keep.
Speaker 1: So what the Coalition should be stating is very simple. Of course, we want to make Australia great again, don't you. I have repeatedly said the Coalition should have embraced Trump and his playbook in order to be able to say only the Coalition can make Australia strong and prosperous in this new era of Trump. Because we are close to him ideologically and we agree with him on most issues, we can communicate him with him, unlike Labor, who can't even get Trump.
Speaker 2: On the phone. It's such an obvious message.
Speaker 1: Dutton should have been on a plane to Washington the day after the November fifth election. Instead, the Coalition boffins and advisors and ooh focus grips in in it. They played straight into Labour's hands, straight into him.
Speaker 2: So we shall see over the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: But at the coalitions, let's distance ourselves from Trump to please the ABC and the Sydney Morning Herald.
Speaker 2: Strategy bears fruit it better.
Speaker 1: Bringing just center out, in my opinion, the smartest thing the Coalition can do, and the fact they've done it now, so late in the campaign and when things are not going great for them tells you all you need to know. And the more people here just to speak over the next three weeks, the likelier a coalition victory you're left at very late guys. In the meantime, I want to talk about a TV show I've been meaning to talk about for a while, but I didn't want to spoil it for people who haven't got around to watching it yet, So spoiler alert. If you haven't watched Adolescens yet, my tip is watched the first three episodes. They are brilliant, with superb scriptwriting, acting, directing, these long, amazing single takes which just boggle the mind from a craftsmanship point of view, but give the final episode the big miss. It's woke self flagellation on steroids and completely destroys the genius of the first three episodes.
Speaker 2: But it's even worse than that. The film is a work of fiction.
Speaker 1: It is based very loosely on a couple of genuine events, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: What has happened is that the.
Speaker 1: So called moral of the story is now being used to pursue a hard left political agenda, even though it's fiction, and even though I would argue there is a massive lie behind this so called morality tale without giving it away totally. The idea of adolescence is that if young innocent boys in caring everyday families are allowed to spend too much time on.
Speaker 22: Social media, they will be radicalized like all sorts of right wing misogynistic hate speech, and that that in turn will lead them to go around murdering girls who won't go.
Speaker 2: Out with them. Yeah, right now.
Speaker 1: It's one thing to write a TV series about that, but it's entirely another for the major political discourse of the day to be based around a work of fiction. It would be as ludicrous as if, say, someone in the Green So I don't know Sarah Hanson Young, for example, made a speech about the treatment of asilum seekers based on what she'd seen on an episode of Sea Patrol. Oh hang on, she did anyway, And yes, it does seem that crazy left wingers can't distinguish reality from fiction, because British Prime Minister so Kiss Starmer did exactly that, leading a debate about white male adolescence on what he had seen on this documentary before correcting him and saying, oh, or drama or whatever it is.
Speaker 23: Home, we are watching adolescents with our children. I've got a sixteen year old boy and a fourteen year old girl. It's a very very good documentary to watchual drama. The violence carried out by young men influenced by what they see online is a real problem. It's abhorrent and we have to tackle it.
Speaker 2: No, kiir, it's a documentary.
Speaker 1: It's a piece of fiction, and a dangerous fiction when employed by the left, and.
Speaker 2: It's a borrent what you lot are doing with it.
Speaker 1: You are now using it to accuse young British predominantly white males being some disgusting species festering in an online swamp of right wing toxicity, who need to be censored by the state and even drugged by the state with rittleen to prevent them from committing unspeakable horrors against women. Keir Starmer's government is now demanding that the viewing of Adolescence is made compulsory in all high schools, and even the BBC arrival of Netflix is urging viewers to watch the series even though it's on Netflix, and Starmer even invited the producers of the series to Downing Street.
Speaker 24: Many people don't know how to respond to the devastating effect of misogyny on our Society's very powerful the datas of online radicalization and the sense of young people being on their own, very often in.
Speaker 12: Their bedroom or wherever.
Speaker 24: It shows how easily our children are drawn in and they are just that's the.
Speaker 12: Other thing that's very very striking.
Speaker 24: These are children, These are young people, and that sense which is why I think my friend of the end couldn't watch it any longer, which is it could almost happen to anyone.
Speaker 1: Could happen to anyone, right, any and every young middle class teenage boy who listen to a podcast that says not all girls like all boys might fly into a murderous rage.
Speaker 2: What codswallop.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what could happen to anyone, especially in Britain and Europe is that they might be selected at random to be the nie form Machette victim of a radicalized, deranged Islamis or someone interested in Islamis terrorism who believes it's his duty to kill white girls, such as occurred in Britain last year, and it seemed everything was done at the time first to prevent people knowing anything about the identity of the murderer and his radicalized ideology. No debates in Parliament immediately following the event, no mandatory watching of the horrific news reports. Only now has the public inquiry under that event begun.
Speaker 2: So now in the UK under Labor, fact is censored, but fiction is promoted as the truth.
Speaker 1: MPs in our calling for an age ban on social media, citing the Australian laws or nice as a precedence to be followed personally, I smell a political rat.
Speaker 2: Why are young white.
Speaker 1: Men and their online viewing habits being demonized?
Speaker 2: The reality is, of course, that it.
Speaker 1: Is racial hatred's and tensions fueled entirely by the left, that is the overwhelming cause of Britain's appalling knife stabbings and crime sprees. Not to mention the appalling Pakistani grooming and rape gangs. That Starmer needs to be investigating black gangs, Muslim gangs, and yes, of course white gangs are making Britain a nightmarish hellhole for many people.
Speaker 2: But it is a breakdown in social.
Speaker 1: Cohesion fueled by out of control immigration and welfare ism that is to blame, along with misguided, woke policing practices in my opinion, not podcasters or online social media in its it is discipline that is needed back in the classroom with male teachers need to return to the classroom to provide male mentorship. That's what's needed, not all let's sit around and watch Netflix show. The joke is that the debate in Britain is now so completely off the rails that Kemy Badenoch, the leader of the Conservative partner and party in herself, the daughter of immigrants to Britain, was berated by the BBC for not having watched this piece of fiction, which incidentally the offerable BBC hosts insist on calling a documentary.
Speaker 2: Have you watched Adolescens yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't, I probably won't.
Speaker 25: It's a film on Netflix and most of my time right now is spent visiting the country.
Speaker 26: It's a four part series on Netflix, and everyone is talking about it. It is prompting conversations about toxic masculinity, smartphone news, young men feeling that they're being ignored, the idea of misogyny being increased in school. Why would you not want to know what people are talking about.
Speaker 25: Well, I think that those are all important issues, and those are issues that I've been talking about for a long time. But in the same way that I don't need to watch Casualty to know what's going on in the NHS, I don't need to watch a specific Netflix drama to understand what's going on. It's a fictional it's a fictional series. It is not a documentary.
Speaker 26: The difference this documentary has made compared to say politician, any policy leader of a party, the Prime minister going around talking in schools, is this has made much more of an impact than any politician has.
Speaker 25: One of the things that I'm more bothered by is the fact that just yesterday we had Labor telling us that they're not going to be investigating the rape gang scandal, something which had happened all across the country. That's real, that's happening right now. We're not talking about that. We're talking about a fictional documentary.
Speaker 2: I think we have think.
Speaker 25: Thousands of if I may just finished, we had thousands of victims, female victims. There's a girls, young women, and some boys too. I met the mother of a boy who killed himself after being a victim. I want to talk about that because that is real. And yes, of course we should be talking about misogyny. The rape gang scandal is one of the most misogynistic incidents that has happened in our country. I don't need to watch a specific show to know what is going on in this country. It's a fictional show. Let's talk about what's real. I'm going out there every day. I have constituents coming to me telling me what they're worried about. I had a colleague and MP who was murdered due to Islamic terrorism. Look at what's happened in Southport. You look at what's happening in Rotherham in order there are real issues. I'm getting out there talking about it, asking me to sit down and watch a television drama that lots of other people have seen, have written about, have told me about. I know what it's about. I think it is important, but it was also it's also.
Speaker 1: Fiction, indeed, because in these days of authoritarian, left wing, woke power mad governments, they would far rather we sensor reality and just focus on fiction. Geologist professor Ian Plymer joins us now live in the studio.
Speaker 2: Ian, great to have you here. Now.
Speaker 1: You were at an event yesterday which I promoted on the world according to Rowan Dean, which is reader's favorite program at the moment, on television at seven o'clock on Fridays, you were supposed to appear alongside a teal.
Speaker 2: Well, you're alongside a teal this morning.
Speaker 1: Inadvertently you were supposed to appeal with the teal to debate climate change. You are a world famous climate skeptic or realist. I would say, did put us all out of our suspensey and did the teal Zari Steggles show up at the debates in deary, Well, of course not.
Speaker 13: Why would Zari Steggle want to take me on when she's got emotion and lies and I actually used data. So it was a meeting of liberal refugees who are in the Libertarian Party. Was organized by Craig Kelly, who is the Libertarian Senate candidate for New South Wales, and he has been a previous Lower House member in New South Wales and there are a couple hundred people there and they were eagerly awaiting their local member, who has a duty to actually explain herself, explain why farmers in rural Australia are having these power lines put through their land, having all the good cropping lands killed off with solar farms, having wonderful landscapes destroyed by wind turbines. It was her duty to explain why those farmers have to suffer and why she didn't support having these turbines all along the waterfront for Manly, right up to Palm Beach. She didn't turn up, but instead there was one of her flunkies that came and he was an eminently forgettable unknown person who claimed he had a degree in physics. In his debate, and I use that word very generously, he was arguing that we're going to fry and die, which is wrong. The data doesn't show that. He was arguing that sea levels are going to rise, which is wrong. The data doesn't show that. Even just behind the venue, we've got evidence that sea level had fallen by a couple of meters. This was all due to us. We all had to bear this massive cost of additional power because of the climate policies which Zalie Steviel supported. And he was absolutely torn apart by a couple of people in the audience who asked him really simple questions like, well, shame me the evidence He couldn't do it. One person wanted to know what would it take to change your mind? And in effect it was nothing, because he was wallowing in this world that's going to end and we're all going to fry and die and we're going to suffer for our sins.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was quite amusing.
Speaker 7: It is a religious like fervor.
Speaker 5: I have so to suggest for them to challenge that sort of thinking is not going to happen. What do you make of some of the ads the global warming alarmist are running featuring children, because I know this is an interest of yours, the way young Australians are being traumatized by fears that the world's going to end. There is such a thing as climate anxiety, and it afflicts young children who've had this nonsense drilled into their heads, fought for years.
Speaker 13: Well, it's been a long term process of devaluing knowledge and dumbing down our education system. It's been happening for half a century. The end result of that, if we've got teachers with atars or thirty nine, then you go into university and get trained as teachers. God help us. And the end result of these kids who are traumatized, they don't fall out of trees and break their arm. They don't end up getting covered in dirt. These kids are snowflakes and you can frighten them witless because they know nothing, and they haven't been learnt to critically think. They haven't been they haven't been taught to say well, shamie. They just really are perfectly propagata frightening.
Speaker 6: And I've seen some polling that says about forty three percent of young Australians are hesitant to have children because of climate concerns. Now, this doesn't just affect them here and now with anxiety. They're now making life changing choices to not have children based on this anxiety. So how can we begin to unwind some of that genuine terror that so many young Australians do actually feel?
Speaker 13: Well, this is a major problem in the West. We are not replacing the adults with children. That's been going on for a long time. It's partly due to wealth, it's partly due to the cost of housing, it's partly due to the fear of the future. And when I was talking at my opposition yesterday, I'm thinking, well, it is a good thing that some people don't have.
Speaker 2: It should be encouraged.
Speaker 13: So I think this is really quite frightening. Now. I can remember as a younger person, and you might not believe, but once I was young, and I can remember being frightened of a forthcoming nuclear war, and I had the same feelings about having children. Notwithstanding I replaced the population, and that fear still exists of a nuclear war. It will always be there, but there are much much greater fears. And the greatest fear I have is leaders who are totally, absolutely stupid.
Speaker 2: Now we have that right now.
Speaker 13: Earlier a segment with Chris Bowen. I just hope that those Pole figures are correct, because the Independent member, who I've met a number of times, is absolutely outstanding.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 1: Not coming Zulie, Well, I'm glad you mentioned you read my mind because I was going to go to Chris Bowen next. Have a listen to the three great debates during the week on Sky. This was Chris Allman, Sky's Chris Allman quizzing Bowen about, well, have a listen.
Speaker 10: Have lectacy prices risen on your what the exact opposite of what you pledged.
Speaker 14: That we have never denied.
Speaker 2: We have never denied that energy prices are high.
Speaker 19: That we would like I have a fundamentally different view to the one that you have developed in recent news, which you expressed on Sky.
Speaker 1: I he couldn't answer the question, but is it true what Chris Bowen is claiming that energy prices has nothing to do with renewables? It's Ukraine, it's Donald Trump, let's look over there, it's probably Pierre Poullier, who knows, but it's anybody other than his renewables policy.
Speaker 2: Would you agree with this?
Speaker 13: He should have done what Peter Betty did. So I got it wrong and people actually respect that. And by waffling on like this, people's a pin of him is only consolidated. So Crestlman absolutely nailed him with a couple of questions. He also asked a very difficult question of the Shadow Minister, who didn't answer it very well, and that was well, if you're with your gas policy, how can you get more gas from Queensland further south with the size of the pipeline, and the answer is you can't. And Ted O'Brien missed a wonderful opportunity to say, there is a gas field in Gippsland with five wells. I've seen one of them flared. It's two kilometers from a compression plant where there are pipelines to bring new gas into Melbourne. So Melbourne's gas problem is related to a labor government and he should have said, these are elbows mates, these are your mates, and this is what's happened because of your policies.
Speaker 5: Well, Victoria is as a warning to what can happen because we are just sitting on so much gas and we have.
Speaker 7: Got such huge issues there with energy.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, in the States, you would have seen Donald Trump sign more executive orders this week to cut red tape, to turbocharged drill, baby.
Speaker 2: Drill, even coal or coal.
Speaker 5: More coal mines, but even things like personal choice.
Speaker 7: So if you've got to if you.
Speaker 5: Want to have a high pressure showerhead, you can have it.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't have to have this, you know, weak water pressure. What do you make of what's happening there?
Speaker 5: Can you see an appetite for any of it here, or are we just so far from what's happening in.
Speaker 13: The US, or we don't have a leader like Trump who's got that glorious self deprecating humor. And it was wonderful that shower scene, mister Dutton. Unfortunately it's a gentleman. And in politics you need to be a mongrel at sometimes and a gentleman at other times.
Speaker 2: He is not.
Speaker 13: And this is the most important election I've had in my voting life.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 13: And if we go down the path of having a government of kiels, Greens and labor, this country is economically finished. Now mister Dutton has to come out with all guns blazing. Now. Of course the socialist maning herald in this city and Prata upon Yarra in your city, they will have.
Speaker 2: A go at him.
Speaker 13: But that means he's kicking goals. He has to be tougher and he has to say what everyone is thinking. Times are tough, my bills are too high. I like a country's flag. I don't like any other flags. I don't want to be subserve into China. I don't want to have their farms ruined. It's really simple it's a cultural war, and I think climate is the key of this cultural war, and he's not pursuing it with enough vigor.
Speaker 7: In my mind, that's so important, isn't?
Speaker 5: Because climate cuts between the cultural issues and the economic ones. It's the chief costume. It is so and really, what's the difference between the two parties. I know that there's a nuclear policy, but that's really not going to be having any benefits to what the twenty thirties.
Speaker 13: Well, this is why this meeting yesterday in d Why with the Libertarians was interesting because these are refugees from the Liberal party. They are aware that it's twiddled and twittled dumb. There's not much difference. And the obvious answer to the question you rose with the time we've got to wait for nuclear is to boost coal fired power stations. No one has ever shown that the carbon dioxide where humans emit changes climate or drives climate change. It's never been shown. So why not go back to what we once had, cheap reliable coal fired electricity. We will need more power and that's for AI, that's for our data centers, and that's where the nuclear comes in. And that's such a sensible policy. You use the same poles and wires. Don't destroy all this farmland, don't divide farm communities where farmers are now absolutely incandescent with what is happening, where they're just being bulldozed and there.
Speaker 1: And we saw the footage from Kasiosko, which is an absolute disaster what they've done up there, destroying the beautiful landscape in Climate Plan is so great to have you on and people can read. You've got almost a weekly column now in the Spectator Australia and it is sensational. You're whipping to working, so more people should be reading you there. It's fantastic and you go into so many great issues that's professor and plime are coming up after the break. Frail Leach lots more canbra clownshirt here and Outsiders that go away back in a tick.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to Outsiders with rowing Dean Rita Panahe and myself. Frail Leitch filling in for James Morrow. Now you've no doubt heard the phrase the long march through the institutions. Well, the finish line is well and truly in sight because the radical left has arrived at the heart of our bureaucracy and government. One of the clearest examples of this is the Office of the Race Discrimination Commissioner, now led by Gary darn Siverraman, a man who seems less interested in ending racism and more obsessed with finding it everywhere. This week, he made headlines warning parents that not talking to children about race and racism structurally maintains white supremacy. This is what he said.
Speaker 14: It contributes to a knowledge deficit about racism that is then perpetuated across generations. It also denies the strength and pride that individuals and communities find within their racial identity, and structurally maintains white supremacy.
Speaker 6: So if you teach your kids to look beyond race, according to the race ZA, you're actually complicit in white supremacy. He also said people find pride in their racial identity, that's fine. But here's a question for mister Sivoraman. Does that apply to white Australians as well? Can Australian of Anglo heritage be proud of their ancestry the ones who built the common law system, ended slavery and helped free half the world from tyranny in the twentieth century. Somehow I doubt it. But if pride is allowed for everyone except Anglo Australians, then that is racism. But this is part of a broader pattern of the Commissioner denigrating our culture, heritage and values. He said this about Australia Day.
Speaker 27: Australia Day, his invasion day for our First Nations brothers consisted, and there's a day of morning in many ways, and not a day to be celebrated. And to not acknowledge that's just compounds racism.
Speaker 6: He's also hosted our long seminars accusing Australian workplaces of structural racism. And this is a funny one. He's questioned, were their languages other than English could be spoken in Australian offices all part of a move to dismantle structural racism. He also claims that the Voice referendum debate mainstreamed racism, right, because that makes so much sense. Disagreeing with a race based body that would literally make racism structural is now racist. But here's the irony of the whole thing. We're told Australia is a racist country by a highly paid Indian migrant who's been given a national megaphone and a four hundred thousand taxpayer funded salary. If anything, I think this is proof that we are a very tolerant country, perhaps maybe even too tolerant of people disparaging Australia, dividing us along the lines of race and inculcating victimhood. But this is also so frustrating because when there is genuine racism, if it's against white people or Jews, it's dismissed entirely. When asked to condemn the anti Semitic chant from the River to the Sea, mister Siverramen refused. He said he needed context. What sort of context do you need to determine whether a cry for genocide should be condemned? But for the left wing activist class, anti Semitism is the inconvenient racism because Jews are apparently too white and too successful to be victims in the Marxist noble victim versus white oppressor narrative. Now, also keep in mind sib Amen is leading the Government Commission's study into racism at Australian Universities, which was only necessary because of the dramatic increase in anti semitism we've seen on campuses since October seven. So good luck seeing any serious treatment of anti semitism in the review. So, for all Geary's agonizing about the dire state of structural racism in Australia, what is his grand plan to fix it? Well, of course, it's a seven point five million dollar taxpayer funded national anti anti racism framework to quote help us understand racism through a systemic, intersectional, nuanced and community centered lens with first nation sovereignty and truth telling at its core. What an absolute waste of taxpayer money. Now, Interestingly, Siver Raman was hand picked by Labour's Attorney General Mark Treefus, and before this gig, he was a principal lawyer at Maurice Blackburn, a big corporate donor to a Labor Party, tipping in over one point four million dollars in donations to the Labor Party over the last decade. We are sick of the unelected elite who preach division, sick of the double standards, and sick of being told we are racist by a public servant migrant earning four times the average salary. If you want unity, I think we need to start by firing those who have built their careers on division.
Speaker 1: Fantastic freyer, that was great, and of course outsider's viewers will remember that Freyer Leitch was incredibly brave when she stood up fighting against the anti Semitism that was so prevalent at Sydney UNI. Freyer, you did a terrific job and you still do so. Here is my solution. Sacked that blower. He should have gone coalition and put Freyer in the job and get a decent job done. Come on, Coalition, Let's have some decent ideas while you're throwing money around. Anyway, Let's now go to Keisha Haines Jamison. Now, Kisha has come out and spoken against, well not against, but pointing out that the acknowledgment of country is basically something we've discussed here on this show before.
Speaker 2: And that's why I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to speak to Keisha. The acknowledgment of country is a made up protocol. Now this isn't me saying that, This is Keisha saying it.
Speaker 2: So, Keisha, tell us your thought.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you on the show, and thank you so much for coming on Outsiders. Tell us a little bit about what it was that displeases you or or concerns you. I guess about the acknowledgment of country, and I guess by definition as well, the welcome to countries that are so prevalent.
Speaker 21: Now, thank you for having me. First of all, I wanted to say that I speak for myself and this is just you know, my perspective and the experiences I've had around culture growing up. So you know, welcome to country and acknowledgment to country are two different things. Welcome to country is a cultural practice that is customized into a policy by reconciliation Australia and acknowledgment. Acknowledgment to country is for Australian people, but it's a made up protocol as a reconciliation process globally for indigenous people.
Speaker 5: And we're hearing these acknowledgment of countries just everywhere now, whether it's a contest, plain landing, whether it's the start of a meeting, meeting or a school assembly. Sometimes you're hearing it multiple times, and I think there is a lot of Australians who are thoroughly sick of it. How did this start and what purpose does it serve? Do you see any positives from it that I'm missing?
Speaker 2: Well, I think.
Speaker 21: The positive things like that's missing about it is the cultural aspect of it all, like.
Speaker 2: It should be a choice.
Speaker 21: It shouldn't be forced onto people. It's like forcing a religion onto people that who haven't accepted it, you know what I mean. And that's why it's you know, it shouldn't be mandatory, which is what the policy has done. It should be a choice and that that is you know, that choice should be respected, you know in this country, given the different cultures and religions that I here today, and you know, we shouldn't be welcoming Australians when they're already here, right.
Speaker 6: And as an Indigenous person, do you feel how does it make you feel? Do you feel tokenized and kind of just used as a bit of a political football, because sometimes when I see these endless acknowledgments, people don't really mean them. They're not genuine about trying to improve the lives of Australia's most marginalized. It's just virtue signaling. How does it make you feel?
Speaker 21: It makes me feel like we're being weaponized against the Australian people because you know, a lot of us don't even know that it's turned into a policy and where this authority has come from, because it's not coming from us and as Aboriginal people, and so I think if welcome to country was done actually appropriately, it would be a unified gesture.
Speaker 1: And Keisha, the fact that as you were saying, acknowledgement the country as a kind of made up protocol, doesn't that actually isn't that kind of offense or demeaning to genuine Indigenous Australian traditions and genuine Indigenous beliefs and customs and so on. If you've got to make up a protocol, isn't it kind of demeaning to Indigenous Australians rather than I would have thought, rather than lifting Indigenous Australians up, it's actually saying no, no, no, no, we've got.
Speaker 2: To make something up on your behalf. I think it's quite gross in my opinion. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 21: Us not being able as Aboriginal people being able to make decisions for ourselves when it comes to real conciliation in this country. The reconciliation Australia policies are only about reconciliation which talks about the past rather than solutions.
Speaker 1: Keisha, fantastic words, great insights there. Thank you so much for coming on the show. It's been great to having you here on Outsiders, and great thoughts there from Keisha coming up in a tick Canbra Clown Show.
Speaker 2: What's there?
Speaker 1: Roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the wackiest show on earth. It's the Canbra Clown Show.
Speaker 28: Ladies and gentlemen and children of all agents, get ready for the big show.
Speaker 1: Yes, you'll be on the edge of your seat, says today. For the first time ever in the history of mankind. Here on the Canbra Clown Show, we perform the daredevil amazing trillion dollar gross debt, vanishing acts.
Speaker 28: You will see great acts, hecular performers, wild animals, came by the world's greatest trainers, jew sprills, excitement, and of course the clown.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course the clowns. It's always about the clowns.
Speaker 1: And here she is flowing in at your for your very own entertainment, everybody's favorite slapstick comedian clown, Katie Gallagher, the Clown.
Speaker 2: You'll be through.
Speaker 1: You'll be on the edge of your seat in this hilarious sketch as Katie the Clown does everything in her power to stop her sidekick bureaucrat Miss Patterson, from revealing to Senator Jane Hume whether or not any other government in Australia has chalked up a gross debt of one trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: Here's the setup. First, Jane Hume asks.
Speaker 1: The CANDRA bureaucrat what Labour's gross debt for this year actually is?
Speaker 2: Can you just tell me what.
Speaker 5: Does gross debt hit in twenty twenty five, twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty six, our Senator, as.
Speaker 17: Set out on page seven of BP one, it is just over one trillion.
Speaker 2: And then comes the punchline.
Speaker 1: Has any government in Australia ever had this unbelievable amount of debt before?
Speaker 2: It's a perfectly reasonable question.
Speaker 1: But watch now as Katie the clown gets herself all in.
Speaker 7: It is has grossed it ever?
Speaker 14: Actually reached one trillion.
Speaker 7: Dollars before, Miss Patterson?
Speaker 2: It was forecasts.
Speaker 7: I wasn't over ten minutes.
Speaker 18: Now, I know because you don't like that answer, and we have significantly lowered the debt burden that we inherited from you as part of our responsible budgeting. Now, I know it's non comfortable truth, I know it is, but that is the reality.
Speaker 7: Miss Patterson.
Speaker 17: Has grossed it ever, actually reached one trillion dollars before? Ah, Senator, I will just need to see if I can find I don't have that in my folder.
Speaker 1: Nice bit of obfiscation there, and net debt but no gross aet.
Speaker 2: How convenient.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens next when Jane Hume again attempts to find out if Australia has ever had this level of gross debts before, and Katie the Clown attempts to make that number disappear by throwing a nuclear umbrella over it.
Speaker 2: How much are you going to need to borrow from you?
Speaker 6: Clear?
Speaker 2: Minister's answering The questions answer an entirely different one. Oh why not, Chris Patterson? As debt?
Speaker 17: Gross debt ever reached a trillion dollars before?
Speaker 18: In your last budget it was forecast on sceed.
Speaker 7: I'll just ask it for the fourth time now.
Speaker 17: Ever actually reached one trillion dollars before? If you look at end of year figure you can see those figures line up with the figures on page seven. So the nive onwards.
Speaker 1: Yes, but we all do respect, miss Patterson. That wasn't the question. Let's try again, shall we?
Speaker 2: So I'll just ask the fifth.
Speaker 17: Time now, has gross debt ever reached one trillion dollars before the year twenty.
Speaker 18: Six published that we would exceed and happened in twenty three, twenty four. It's twenty four, twenty five, twenty five, twenty six. I'm just gonna ask you, well, you can keep wasting your time, keep going, Ah, magnificent performance.
Speaker 1: Nobody, but nobody can hold a candle to Katie the clown. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, what we are witnessing today is the art of clowning around at its absolute finest. But Senator Jane's like a Jack Russell. Maybe I'll call her Jane Russell from now on because she just won't let go of that thorny question.
Speaker 7: Can you tell me has gross?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: Are you ever it? Trillion dollars before?
Speaker 17: Senator based on those two tables are.
Speaker 2: No, it has not.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeay, And there you have it.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, give them all a big hand. But wait, folks, there's always more and not to be outdone. Here's Opposition leader Peter Dutton this week performing his amazing work from home aerial acrobatics. Sorry my mistake. Here's Peter Dutton and his perfect backflip.
Speaker 20: Look, I think we've made a mistake in relation to this policy, Sarah, and I think it's important that we say that and recognize it.
Speaker 14: And our intention.
Speaker 20: Always was to make sure that where taxpayers are working hard and their money is being spent to pay wages, it's been spent efficiently, and that of course will always be the case. We want to spend taxpayers money efficiently. But I think Glabe has been able to get away with twisting this.
Speaker 2: And something that wasn't.
Speaker 14: From home.
Speaker 6: There's more than that this year back flip.
Speaker 2: I mean, this was one of your signature policies.
Speaker 20: We're listening to what people have to say. We've made a mistake in relation to the policy, apologize for that and we've dealt with it.
Speaker 1: But did he really need to backflip? His new South Wales Labor Premier Chris Mins selling Peter's policy all for him, which begs the question why couldn't Peter Dutton have just been more like Chris Mins.
Speaker 16: We're not changing our policies in relation to work from home at all. There's four hundred thousand public servants in the state. Most of them are on the front lines, whether they're police officers, corrections officers, school teachers, nurses.
Speaker 2: They don't have an option to work from home.
Speaker 16: Those that do, we're trying to get back into the workplace. And there's a couple of reasons for it. Firstly, a sense of shared mission in the public service and secondly the vital and absolutely necessary role that older employees play in mentoring young people into the workplace.
Speaker 2: Not that hard.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, let's hear it for albozo folks as he goes to land the knockout blow.
Speaker 4: This is a part of a part of the takeover of the Liberal Party by the hard right. When you look at Alex Antich being number one on the ticket, he's got his shadow Health Minister at number two.
Speaker 2: Great stuff there.
Speaker 1: And before we go, as an encore, here's Angus Taylor serving it up to top treasurer clown Jimbo at their Sky News debate this week.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's hyperbol or.
Speaker 1: Hyperble extreme exaggeration has pronounced by another than Julia Gillard. Well, hyperbol extreme exaggeration. Well how do you explain this? One friend of mine sent this to me. The Australian Law Reform Commission are doing a submission looking into Native Title Act and everything to do with Native title and they've asked for submissions. How does anyone participate a very important topic, Native title affects us all eventually, and they want submissions from people, legal submissions, very important legal documents. So they've asked for you may be able to submit either with a written document that makes sense or by an audio recording or wait for it, Rita and Frayer, you can submit an artwork.
Speaker 2: That's right, an artwork.
Speaker 1: That's how serious the Australian law reformost. Oh, here's my I've got an artwork. I'm going to What sort of artwork?
Speaker 2: Reata would you submit on the Native Title Act?
Speaker 5: You wonder it is rather bizarre when you're talking about a legal change. And obviously anyone who is going to be able to access a computer to find this website to participate in this process online, you would expect they would be able to communicate whatever they want, either verbally or in writing. But no, currently, next it will be interpretive dance. Maybe you can just do a video of yourself emoting your feelings through physical movement and submit that.
Speaker 2: Why not, Freyer, like me, you did law briefly.
Speaker 1: Did they tell you your legal studies that an artwork was the way to solve these complex legal issues? No?
Speaker 6: But honestly, this doesn't surprise me. With some of the fabricated indigenous history claims we've seen popping up as an excuse to cancel mines to claim native title, Like this is what happens, right, Proof just becomes this subjective assertion of some sort of claim without it literally, without any substantive basis other than whatever artwork you want to produce.
Speaker 1: Well, part of the reason, I can't remember the exact details of this, but when they canceled the gold mine or whatever, there was a bit of graffiti or something on a wall painting that was cited as evidence efficiently of this myth or whatever. Hyperbowl, hyper boat, hyperboat tell us about the hyperboat.
Speaker 5: Really, what this is Bill Gates. I think he wance was the world's richest man. He's still a multi billionaire, and he's got this boat that he had built over six hundred million dollars.
Speaker 7: We're not talking about some dinghy year. He's never been on it. He's now selling it.
Speaker 5: But can you imagine someone who is this obsessed about global warming wants all of us to eat worms stop flying, that he would commission this, the carbon emissions that would go into building this monstrosity.
Speaker 7: He's never even set foot on it.
Speaker 6: I mean also, how much funding did Bill Gates and his various foundations receive from the US government. That's being uncovered by Doge And he's getting hundreds of millions of dollars from the taxpayer and then spending hundreds of millions building a yacht he's never been on. It's like, this is my problem with these lefties. Use if you want to be generous and fix the world, that's great. That is a very good thing to do. Start by using your own money to fix the world before you take taxpayer dollars. That's a much better way to go about it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and just quickly, let's have a look at JD.
Speaker 1: Van's exposing some of the madness of their lefty lunacy.
Speaker 29: Sorry, I'm laughing because this has to be a joke. The word wife is an example of the type of language that we need to eliminate, and I'm just asking if that's something you think is necessary or something you support.
Speaker 6: I'd have to give that one some more thought.
Speaker 29: If there is a pilot who is offended by the word wife or the word cockpit, maybe that person shouldn't be a pilot. So rather than kotoing to people who are fragile.
Speaker 14: Maybe we should actually say, if you're.
Speaker 29: So worried about the words that we are using, you shouldn't be flying multi ton metal engines through the sky.
Speaker 2: Rata. I love it. It's fantastic. Jdvans are so good for you know what.
Speaker 7: It was so good. I'll even forgive the cow toe.
Speaker 2: But there you go. The madness of language, which is is justin sce.
Speaker 6: It's crazy. I just I'm always blown away by the new words people find offensive. It's like they've just taken the whole Oxford Dictionary and every single thing is now offensive to someone.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it for this week's Outsiders. Thank you Freyerlych for coming on the show. So it was terrific to have you here during the week tonight, don't miss James's campaign confidence on the election campaign. You've got Outside Confidential tonight at six pm. Rita panehy All during the week, fantastic. My favorite show then of course Friday's World. According to Rowan Dean.
Speaker 7: My favorite show.
Speaker 2: There we go, see you on Saturdays next week. Bye.