Speaker 1: Has a friends. It's mouth. It's Monty. Welcome to the show, and tell vodkasta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hello, everyone's eating Her daughter just made so rude.
Speaker 1: It's so rude. Your daughter just made cookies. And I was like, what flavor? Expecting you to go choc chip and you said lemon.
Speaker 2: She doesn't eat chocolate.
Speaker 1: Lemon's not even a flavor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lemon cookie.
Speaker 1: Never never heard of it.
Speaker 2: They're actually really nice. This is my daughter's personality. When she was about three, she decided she didn't like chocolate, and that's it. She just won't ever try it again. It's just a blanket rule. She hates chocolate, which I mean, who cares. It's not like chocolate's great for you.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, oh my god, but chocolate is such it's one of wife's greatest joys for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she does that with a lot of things. She makes up her mind and then that's how it is for eternity.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're like that she gets no.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really impressionable. Like if you and I had words about something, I would always I'd say what I think, but I'd always go away and think about it and then go Actually maybe she was right, so Dom would never do that. She's not really, She's too solid in her resolve about things. Some would use the words stubborn like her father, but I mean, I don't know, head stroll at what you will?
Speaker 1: Head strong anyway. I hope you're all well everyone. Thanks for joining our podcast today. Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks is good for your back. You know what, I didn't watch a lick of the Australian Open that was on a little while ago, did.
Speaker 2: You No, it was just on constantly in the background because I live with sport loving people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such the sound of summer though, like the cricket, yeah, on is such the sound of summer, and then the tennis on. But we don't have a TV in our main living room. Yes, we've got a separate TV room for that reason, because otherwise we'd just have the TV on all time. Yeah, and it's like, it's just I'm not above that, but at the same time I am. Yeah, So we've got a separate team room but TV room. But every night'sam were like, do you want to come watch the tennis?
Speaker 2: I'm like nah.
Speaker 1: I used to love as a kid going to the tennis though, Like when I was like sixteen or so.
Speaker 2: We'd get a.
Speaker 1: Ground pass and go and watch all of the tennis. It was just so much fun. And then I used to enjoy going and watching the games. Oh, you couldn't get me to go there. Now I just can't be bothered. But I was thinking just the other day, remember when Monica Sellas got stabbed?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do, And they were the times that I actually did like tennis.
Speaker 1: Same and everyone had get annoyed at her grunts.
Speaker 2: Now everyone grunts. I've watched footage of that. I've gone back and watched footage of when she got stabbed, have you. Yeah, that's so weird. It was just a random thought one day. This are the difference. You had that thought. Remember that I have that thought and think, I remember when she got stabbed. Let me go through and relive it all. Yeah, and then you know, yes, but you know, the guy that stabbed her was like a Steffi Graft super fan or something, that's right.
Speaker 1: And so he tried to get her out of the game. So Steffy because she beat Steffi or something like that. Yeah, yeah, but it was so full on because it took her out of the game for so long. He stabbed her in the shoulder blade.
Speaker 2: I mean, imagine that you're just being there and then and you know a lot of people they say when they get stabbed, it's like this shock that they feel like they've been punched. They don't even register they've been stabbed.
Speaker 1: Stabbed is so full on.
Speaker 2: Imagine how fucking scary that would be. Imagine the fear.
Speaker 1: Oh mate, it would be so full on. Anyway, For some reason, at randomly, oh I think because the tennis was on, but at randomly came into my mind. I was like she says, were the days, and that was when there was nothing else on. So it was like you would watch the seven Yeah exactly, and you just have to wait, Okay, the tennis is on. It thirty and you'd sit there and wait, and you'd sit through all those ads and.
Speaker 2: Stephan Edinburgh, Stephen ed Glendel never a lover, Yes.
Speaker 1: S Sampres, Andrea Agasy.
Speaker 2: Andrea Agassy with his bike shorts, sundrees. Yes.
Speaker 1: And I remember once I went to the tennis and they had it was when Andrea just shaved his head because remember he had those flanks, those bleached blonde flanks, and they had a like a tent where you could go and get your hair shaved. Really yeah, to be like agacy random. Anyway, So my son, my thirteen year old, has got himself a job, and it's the greatest thing that has ever happened to him or us.
Speaker 2: This feels unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's so wild. And what has not made the holidays as bad is he's been getting shifts at his job all the time. So a little while ago, I was like, because you know how the age has changed from when you can work when we were younger, it used to be fourteen and nine months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just now it's free for all. Yes.
Speaker 1: So he's thirteen, turned thirteen in November, and like a couple of months ago, just cold called the bookshop, which he loves the bookshop. It's like his favorite place on the planet. And he goes into the bookshop all the time, so they know him, and the manager there's like, backs, you're my favorite customer because he's there so much. Anyway, he cold calls and he's like, is there any jobs there? Then he makes up the most fancy resume, like it was so impressive, went and handed it in. It's got himself a little job.
Speaker 2: I feel overwhelmingly proud of him, thank you too.
Speaker 1: And for the first few shifts, for the first say five, every time we'd drop him, he'd be like, I wonder when I'm going to go and not feel nervous, and it's just like so sweet. And then the other day Sam picked him up and one of the ladies working there's like, I just have to tell you just love working with backs. You've done such a great job. And as a parent, that's all you want to hear because it's such a thankless job you have. You don't really know what your kids are like out there in the wild, and Sam and I are constantly like, I wonder what he's doing there is like I'm always like, don't pick up your phone, make sure you always look busy. But he's clearly doing such a good job that they're just love him. Well.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you as well as Sam. And also what a great first job.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, shop that there is not many people that go for their first job, put their resume into one place and get it and it be their favorite place on earth. But they also obviously it was this was a Christmas time, but they had a Christmas party and it was in the bookshop, and they moved like push the bookshelves back and put along table in there. They are all adults at work there. There's one fifteen year old that works at the different They own two bookshops, so in the other town works at that bookshop, and they invited backslong and so he goes and sits at the table with all of these adults and then we message him at like you know, he went at like six. We message him at like seven, J want us to come and pick you up now, and he's like nah, Sam, and I are like, what the fuck is He tweeted all these adults about, like what is he doing? And then he ended up getting dropped home by one of the people at like eight thirty and had the time of his life.
Speaker 2: But just that right, just when you think about the thought of going somewhere where you're potentially going to feel uncomfortable, you're with a group of people who are old or whatever, that he put himself in that situation where he felt uncomfortable, yes, and then thrive.
Speaker 1: So much to the point that he didn't want to come home, and we were pissing our pants. We're like, what the fuck is he talking about? He got home is chatty Kathy just loving it sick. But I'm like, what a cracking.
Speaker 2: Job it is?
Speaker 1: The bookshop for your first job is.
Speaker 2: So we picked, so good?
Speaker 1: It has changed him, Like he is so much more confident now. That's he's just loving checking his base account, like he now has to contribute to his to his phone bill and stuff like that. Like it's just in so many ways, I'm like, who would have thought, like a few years ago with you know, he's been through some stuff, my son, that I haven't gone into publicly, but he has. And so now as his parents watching him just go off to work, hang out with the adults, like go up to customers and give them recommendations and stuff, I'm like, who is this kid? It is so wild?
Speaker 2: Who says we're negative?
Speaker 1: Hate's a positive story story, wasn't it? What was your first job?
Speaker 2: Though? My first job? I was thirteen Just my parents had a fruit shop. That's so right, And no, no, they know what you're thinking of. They had milk bars a fruit shop as well. Yeah, and I would work. They hated it. And then when I was fourteen and nine months, I got a job at Cole's and I was there until I was nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's right. You loved the colds job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't work on register. That's why I ended up quitting because I always said, Okay, so if you are old, you'll remember, like when I started working, we'd close at five o'clock on a Saturday, no and open on Monday. No way.
Speaker 1: So it was closed on Sundays, do on Sunday, which is why milk bars thrived back then.
Speaker 2: Okay, because if you needed shit, you'd go to the milk bar, right. But I worked in the variety section, so clothes you could buy clothes, plants like Manchester Stationary, all that sort of coals. Yes, and I also the only serving I did was in layby. I used to do lay bys.
Speaker 1: Oh did you were the labor.
Speaker 2: Wrapped in brown paper with a number on it? How fucking I know about you? I'm two years older than you. I know. This is why I was shocked. I don't remember any of this. You know. You'd wrap the their order and then you'd put like eight, like a number eighty nine on it, and you'd give them it was like a raffle like that. You'd give them the eighty nine and then they'd come back with the it's unbelievable, but the panic. Sometimes someone would come and pick up their parcel and there was no fucking parcel there, someone like I don't know, maybe one of my shower workers was a thief, and then having to go and say to that person, I'm sorry, it's not there.
Speaker 1: Shit, And would you give them the money back that they'd put down as.
Speaker 2: They can call a manager? What am I going to do, fifteen year old, I've got no fucking idea.
Speaker 1: Wow, So would you just wander around and help people with the Manchester and stuff like that?
Speaker 2: No, it would be like when orders came in or like you know, you'd unpack stock and then you'd have to Did you ever work in a supermarket?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: It was called facing up. So when I worked, like say after school from four till nine or whatever, it was tidying up for the next day. So you'd go through every aisle and have to make sure that everything was pushed forward facing the right way, like every aisle. I had to because there were plants. I had to water plants, make sure all the clothes were put away. Because people are fucking animals when it comes to change rooms, you know, they just leave their shit everywhere.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 2: I read a lot of magazines, though I used to.
Speaker 1: My very first job was in the news agency. That was a great job.
Speaker 2: That would have been an awesome job.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've had a lot of jobs. So I worked at the news agency because my sister was there. I also got a job in a gift a job in a gift shop, and I would ride my bike down after school and they had all plants out the back and my job was to water the plants, and for some reason, I fucking hated doing that. But then I got to work in the shop. It was like a knickknack shop. There was so and two men ran it, like a guy and his father in law. So they, I mean men choosing shit like that straight men as well. It was just full of that much shit. Remember beanie babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was you know around beanie babies and a Granny Maize. It was like a.
Speaker 1: Granny Maize, but not a great version of it. And so then I would have to I was like, I was like, yeah, fourteen or fifteen, and I would just like style the shop as if at fourteen or fifteen year old knows how to do that. Then I worked at maccas as well, fucking hated that. Yeah, didn't you work in an ice cream shop? Or was that Stacey? No, that was Stacey who worked in an ice cream shop. My sister also worked in the same ice cream shop, and she would get like, what's that called when you get saw wrists like arasi rs I.
Speaker 2: How long did she work in the ice cream shop?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but like hours on end. Imagine just scooping and scooping and you could have free ice cream as well.
Speaker 2: It feels like a high pressure environment to me. I don't know my cream.
Speaker 1: Also because she said it wasn't when you would it was a till that you could ring it up. So she'd just make up the prices on the spot because it was too much to figure out the prices.
Speaker 2: I've said this before. My I am not like I say this. I sound like I'm big noting myself. I'm good with words, right, I can write. I was always good at go.
Speaker 1: You wish a brilliant writer.
Speaker 2: Numbers, mate, like I've diagnosed myself. You know there's dyslexia. There's a numbers one called dyscalcula. I one hundred percent have that. Do you know the feeling I would get because there was sometimes I had to go on register at the front, and you know, it's the old school. You'd put the money in like it was all manual. It wasn't like sort of how it is now that I'd put it in, like say, they give me fifty bucks and then they go, oh, hang on, I've got whatever. After I'd put it in, I could never It was like a deer in the headlights. And I would still be that way now and I would just be like looking at them and they'd say, you have to give me ten dollars twenty five change, and theyn not just give them whatever they said. No, I love a segment, You love a segment, bad for a segment, rant and rave okay, okay, so you know we're going to counter the negative with a positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've tried this in the past. It was called something else clothing, loving and loathing. Okay, so you've just taken that and changing the name of it. You love a segment, And we usually do it once and then it never comes back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think this one will stay strong. Some weeks. We may just have rants, and that I feel like we're always.
Speaker 1: Going to have rants.
Speaker 2: I mean is then should you not have a safe space to rant? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, but we have to think of a rave, even if it's really small, like we've got to counteract, I counterbalance our negativity.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I have one of each? Would you do? You have one of each?
Speaker 1: Yep, buck and have one of each?
Speaker 2: Would you like to go first? No? You go first? What do you want to start with? Rant? Rant? I hate at the moment when you watch someone's Instagram and maybe they've showing you a lipstick that they've found that they love, and you look at it and you go, wow, I love that lipstick. And you look in the description, I wonder what that lipstick is, what brand it is? And they write comment lipstick in the comments, and I'll send you the link to buy the lipstick. Have you seen this? O? This is fucking infuriating. I don't even understand the concept behind it. Why they even like? You know how there's like people like people who just style clothes really cool and they might have an outfit and you look and you go, oh fuck, they're exactly the genes I want. Yes, And then you go to see what the genes are and they write comment, you're a dickhead in the comment and I'll send you the link to the genes.
Speaker 1: I have never seen that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'll send you one. I'll send you one on Instagram. But if you frequent Instagram a lot like I do, it's it's infuriating. I think it's maybe to get engagement, so it looks like you're getting comments all the time. Maybe that bumps you up somehow do you want? God?
Speaker 1: Could it also be that because it's not a sponsored thing, they don't want to put the product on there because they haven't been paid for endorsing the product. So they're like, fuck you, I'm not doing it. I'll just send you individually the link.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? You also works sis.
Speaker 1: It would take so much extra work.
Speaker 2: To do that. I should have researched why they do it, But it has to be something about getting your numbers up.
Speaker 1: Or why don't you. Can you ask one of them say why don't you know the link out there?
Speaker 2: No, because once I see that, I'm pissed off, and then I don't follow them anymore. I unfollow them if I do follow them, because it pieces me off.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, you know what, a lot of people on Instagram are doing, which really annoys me, is using white text and doing it really small.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this? No? Okay, what lots on stories and stuff on stories.
Speaker 1: People will use white text and make it like micro micro and I'm like, why are you doing that? I can't read it properly. A lot of people are doing it. It's like a trend, like the cool thing to do is use white text and make it really small, so it's really fucking hard to see what people have written.
Speaker 2: This brings me to circle back to a question from last year.
Speaker 1: Have you got your asst of them? I went and got my eyes tested. Gave me a migraine, which wasn't hard last year everyone was giving me a migraine, but.
Speaker 2: Getting my eyes tested.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I have to wear glasses when I read, but I'm not because as soon as I put them on, everything is really blurry. It makes me feel crook. And then but when I look at the words on the page, it's so much better. But it's also like if I even look slightly left of the page, it's really out of focus, so it makes me feel really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's Yeah, it'll be an adjustment process, but you probably should do it because maybe then you maybe that text really isn't so small.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, no, no, I know you think that because I've had to make my text on my text messages bigger. But this one that people are doing on Instagram's tiny. But I do have to hold things far away from me when I read, and I swin. I feel so old. But Sam's taken my glasses. He can't read without them now.
Speaker 2: Because there's they do say once you get to forty, your fast sidedness gets worse, which is like you know, if you're sorry, if you're long sightedness. No, short sighted is when you can't see far. Yes, but yeah, so yeah, so seeing close up long, A lot of stuff is small, Like you know, if you want to read, I don't know, Like I keep going back to lipstick, but you want to read, Like what the color of a lipstick is? However, it's like it's the focusing.
Speaker 1: It's the focusing or the b of a jar or something like that. Oh my god, I just it's really awful. Though it's deteriorated so quickly. It's wild.
Speaker 2: I know, I mean that. Yeah, it's a sign of the times, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Isn't it? Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, what's your rave? My rave? Okay, I don't know if you've heard of the mal Robins podcast. No, you'd know her if you saw her anyway. She's this lady you know those people that you know talk about living a better life or whatever. But she's good, she's no bullshit. She's and she interviews really interesting people. She's just come out with this book called The Let Them Theory. I listened to the podcast. I think I will buy the book. What's a book called the Let Them Theory? Oh? Yes, just can't get it for me. If he's got it in stock, he won't.
Speaker 1: Give anyone else's discount. My friend told me about this and she said it's changed her life.
Speaker 2: I can see it would change your life. You would also. I mean there's a level of mindfulness you have to have to apply. But it's this idea of if you are someone like me who I can get very very wrapped up in any decision I make, filtering through my head, what someone else is going to think of that? Yes, is mum going to approve? Oh? WILLMNTY think I'm being an asshole if I do this or say this. She gives a really good example of when you go to post something on Instagram, the filter that runs through your head of ah, what are people going to think if I post this? Is this funny? Is this? Whatever? The point is if you think it's funny, you can't control You can never ever control what someone else thinks of you, and you never will. So there's just going to be people who might see that Instagram post and go what a fucking dickhead? Yes, and unfollow you. You can't control.
Speaker 1: That, so is that them? Let them be?
Speaker 2: So anytime you catch yourself doing that, you have to just say, let them. If someone's going to think something of you, let them think it, because what does it matter? As long as you think you've done the right thing, then who fucking cares. Don't let other people control you like that. If you get into disagreements with family members or whatever about politics or whatever, you have to be able to say, let them think that. Yeah, it doesn't change what you think, just let them do it. And then it's this idea of then let me so let me, you know, have the balls to still do the things I want. But it's just such a simple concept. But fuck, sometimes it's like I need that, Yes, I really need that.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to read it one day, probably not for a while, but yeah, that's so interesting. You brought it up because a girlfriend did at lunch the other day and she said, it's just she's been having problems with her family and she said it's just shifted her thinking around it. And she just was told. The whole table like stopped and said, I want everyone to know about this book I'm reading because it's really worth everyone reading.
Speaker 2: It is it is? So it's Mel Robbins. It's called the Let Them Theory. Anyway, love it?
Speaker 1: Okay. My rant is Sam, my partner of like twenty two years him in Beautiful Man. He's such a beautiful man and quite hard to fault, to be honest. It's in the bedroom. He flip flips. He's a terrible sleeper. Likely he has insomnia. But when he turns from one side to the other the way you.
Speaker 2: Just except in the bedroom go he's a premisure ejaculator. Yeah, it's nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: It's just sleeping. So he's this terrible sleeper and he keeps it keeps me awake. So when he turns from one side to the other, a normal person would just slowly turn around it's like he does a fucking backfoot to get over there. It's literally like he goes from one side and instead of using his arms to just turn him over, he uses his whole body to spring down on the bed and flip over. So it rocks the whole bed and wakes me up, and it goes all night, and then I wake up the next day very unrefreshed and irritated.
Speaker 2: And here's my thing.
Speaker 1: I get having separate rooms, which I get your you working in what you call the apartment at the moment, which is a downstairs bedroom, and you just end up sleeping there. Yes, which I think he's so it's actually really healthy for a relationship.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't have a spare room. I don't have an apartment in my house. So I'm thinking maybe I'm going to get a wooden base for my bed, like.
Speaker 2: A futon, like a foot on.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna get a foot on, because then the mattress won't bounce.
Speaker 2: Hell, nineteen year old of.
Speaker 1: You, I had a futon when I was found a futon. Still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in I'm looking right now. There's like a cupboard under the stairs. Yeah, that's like storage. I think it's still in there, unless maybe it's just the matter thing that goes with it.
Speaker 1: The mattresses think it's rock hard. It was all their thousands, and then I got it from him. The mattress was so hard, and then the bed it was because it was like a Japanese thing, wasn't it a foot Yeah? Yeah anyway, but I could get like a foot on but with my normal sick mattress. And I think that that might get rid of the ricocheting of the bed, like the rocking.
Speaker 2: It's like when you go on holidays and you say, can I have an extra? Have you got like a little wheelie bed or something? If you've got someone extra staying? Yeah, like also think of I think that would do your head in having your bed and then having a foot on the floor next to it. The esthetics of it, I don't think it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I could never do that. I mean getting rid of the base in my bed to replace it, not adding, not putting.
Speaker 2: A foot on next to my on hold on.
Speaker 1: So you know how you have a base and then you have the mattress. It's not one thing. There's two things to a bed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, a mattress and bass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so I'm saying, keep the mattress, but make the base more sturdy. I think it could be the base that's making the bed rock so much.
Speaker 2: Now I think the base is pretty sturdy. I think the mattress is the issue. It's the one from Koala, not long ago, and it's meant to be where you get it from. Unless you know what you need. You need what my in laws have got, you know, like the that it's like a queen bed or whatever, but it's really like two singles and they're like the hospital beds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've both got your own sides and it can and it also does the temperature and everything else. Yeah, apparently they're phenomenal.
Speaker 2: And he can move all he wants because technically he's you're still together, but he's on his side and it's not bothering your bed.
Speaker 1: In one because yeah, it's messing up my sleep.
Speaker 2: Now. The futon idea is stupid. Don't do the futon.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I was hoping that that might. So you think it's a mattress, but it's quite a new mattress and it's meant to be like, you know, bouncy resistant, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very hard. Yeah, when you're a disruptive sleeper, that's oh so hard.
Speaker 1: Keep us.
Speaker 2: I'll keep us up to date.
Speaker 1: Okay. My rave is a new thing that I'm into, which is tablecloths. I've never had a tablecloth as a grown up, and now I'm really into tablecloths. Slight rant on the side of the rave is I just don't want anyone to spill anything on it, which can be difficult.
Speaker 2: Listen, you will not remember this, Stacy may remember it. I reckon probably ten years ago. I messaged out WhatsApp group asking if either of you used tablecloths. You both said no. I had a great idea, another business idea.
Speaker 1: Oh that you're there always amazing, just.
Speaker 2: To make awesome tablecloths, because it is hard to find a cool tablecloth.
Speaker 1: I think they exist now, now, don't invest in that. There's enough around now. I'd got one from Bonnie and Neil. Bonnie and Neil do like the cushions and stuff like that. Look up Bonnie and Neil and I think it was either Bonnie and Neil or Kip and Co. But I've got like a cool tartany one that's not the old school red tartan color, but like different colors. And then I got one that's got that is cream, and then around it at the bottom it's got like vines and plums. Oh it's a bit small for the table though, it just covers it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean that's all right. It's not like you've got maybe if you've got people over, it's different. I don't know the creamness of it. When Sam and I sit and eat because we after the boys, and he spills stuff on it.
Speaker 1: Cream, I can't relax.
Speaker 2: Cream seems like a silly color for a table.
Speaker 1: Colored white ones like would only come out at good occasions Christmas and stuff. But I'm like, whit, it's a terrible color.
Speaker 2: You know what The good thing is with white though, that if you get shit on it, you can just bleach it true. Ken don ken done.
Speaker 1: I saw my sister had a dinner the other day and it's ken Dome from when we were kids.
Speaker 2: I would also say this was also an idea I had that everyone, not everyone, everyone that I spoke to in my life thought was stupid. You know, sometimes like there's always beautiful douna covers and stuff. Tell me you couldn't fucking cut a Douner cover and just overlock the edges or whatever and make that a tablecloth.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea.
Speaker 2: I'm an ideas woman. That is such a good idea, even if you went to Target. I like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my favorite sleep stuff bed stuff is Society of Wonderers. It's so expensive, but it's so good really just over time. I just stock up and stock up, and it's all clash. It all clashes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like a class's so great.
Speaker 1: I love it very very much. All Right, we're gonna get out of here. Everyone. Thank you once again for listening. Our Patreon patrons, thank you for your support. If you want to get one, head over to patreon dot com. Forward slash seon Teal Online st about five dollars a month and we do a extra little pot over there. Anyway, hope you will reach out to us. We love hearing from you. Our socials is seon Teal Online as well. Chat soon back now, Love yous