Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne Way, Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Jason, Lauren, start your morning the right away be great. This is Jason Laurenn Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome you a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Good morning. How are we all?
Speaker 3: We are good? Good morning, Good morning mister standaway.
Speaker 4: School holidays. We've got your other son in this morning.
Speaker 1: Peeling, Yes, yes, Hello, Felix how Old's Felix.
Speaker 3: Felix is.
Speaker 4: Twelve eleven twelve this year.
Speaker 3: Twelve this year yep, yep. So what have we got?
Speaker 5: Nine years to Vegas? Promised him free twenty first to take.
Speaker 3: It to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Bring your kids in here. Maybe you should take your other kids. Lauren and I are home with you today. No thanks, We should just do it that you can look after us at in your mansion.
Speaker 1: You know what he's bought two days in a row, a child each day. We should get to bring a friend in.
Speaker 2: Oh, we shoulde or the dogs, the dogs.
Speaker 3: Bring the dogs in. I love the dogs.
Speaker 1: I think we should bring a friend in. Friend dogs dogs are for everyone. Everyone loves dogs.
Speaker 3: Sorry, guys, school holidays. I'm slowly working through things that get Archie one day, the liability, the three year old will not be coming in. That's fine, we can do that. He likes Buttons and I just know you like his dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we want Archie just because.
Speaker 4: We love Felix, but we want.
Speaker 3: Be careful what you wish for. Hey guys, big news, Lady Gaga is coming.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Lady Gaga. Love love, love, love love. She sort of teased the announce of this tour for a while.
Speaker 4: It is happening.
Speaker 1: She is coming to Melbourne and we have your tickets.
Speaker 5: That's right, first tickets in town to see Lady Gaga when she plays Melbourne. Coming up in the show, we will play Lady Gaga when we do you ring, you win. It is that easy easy.
Speaker 2: One of the most memorable concerts I ever went to was Lady Gaga really because she just does it all that amazing. She puts on a show. I think the last show I went to was when she entered rod Laver Arena through a gigantic.
Speaker 1: Oh with the next boyfriend she came.
Speaker 2: The concert was a world back onto the stage through a gigantic pair of legs, as in.
Speaker 3: The legs open and she was born, birthed onto the sta.
Speaker 4: I was born this way.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: It was very memorable jays. You could see a crowding.
Speaker 3: Crowning.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was her, he mum right, someone was outing on the stage.
Speaker 3: Well there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the shirt that was when she wore the meat didn't she She wore something strange that night, but anyway, she strange things.
Speaker 1: Dress was the VMA that's right, do you reckon?
Speaker 5: They had like one of the Sushi Mango boys out the back with the meat slicele what was that fresh?
Speaker 2: It was a lot chunkier than that, Like.
Speaker 4: She Mango boys be doing that.
Speaker 5: Just you know, if I had to ring someone to help make me a meat dress, like they're Italian, they'd be walking around with prosudo.
Speaker 3: Everywhere they go.
Speaker 2: In that way.
Speaker 1: I could not make a connection between Lady Gaga and Sushi Mango boys.
Speaker 3: Sort of, anyone meat slicer it'd be there.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it looked like a steak. That was a job.
Speaker 3: I wasn't like a Peter.
Speaker 2: So anyway, very heavy, very heavy kind of dress coming to Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your chance to win Gaga tickets.
Speaker 5: A little bit later on in the show, We've got a big one coming up today. We're going to be priving the Pope. Our resident friendly police officer, Cheesy is in after seven this morning. My eleven year old's got questions for him.
Speaker 4: Actually, Cheesey can't wait to see him.
Speaker 5: He's coming up a big show coming up this morning. We mentioned before we're going to be priving the propos after seven.
Speaker 3: Also, Lady Gaga tickets on the way as well.
Speaker 2: Guys, I had a very rogue television night last night.
Speaker 4: You know, for the first time in a long time, we didn't turn a television.
Speaker 2: Really once talk to each other.
Speaker 1: Not more.
Speaker 4: So, we didn't even bother.
Speaker 2: It's very unsettling. When one of your shows finished.
Speaker 4: We actually talked to each other and then went to bed.
Speaker 1: But did you Yeah, I was it was we felt we don't even want to news. I mean, if this is the music you play, will you lie next to your partner and scroll your iPhone?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 3: Okay? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh what he'scrolling?
Speaker 4: No? Have TikTok? Anyway, what were you?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: I did the news into it, as I do every night, habit into the debates being Alban Easy versus Dutto. It was on Sky, so that's why a lot of people probably missing.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it was on publicized that it was.
Speaker 2: Look it was, it was, but it wasn't. There wasn't much hype.
Speaker 4: I watched the presidential debate.
Speaker 2: It's much the same, I know, But why was I?
Speaker 1: Why was I more into that than this question?
Speaker 3: Really good question about it because it's trumpy.
Speaker 4: I mean I would have watched that I've known, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: So news first into debate, into first episode of white load of season three because I'm so far behind.
Speaker 4: Now it's a good time.
Speaker 2: What a mix, what a rogue television?
Speaker 4: Didn't diggle and on holidays.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the debate because inside the room it was like a sort of town hall style forum when they had live audience and the audience fired the questions at Dutton. Right, So that's why they call it a bit of a town hall set up. But there undred undecided voters, right.
Speaker 3: I can see you being a mediator on one of those.
Speaker 2: Thankfully it was the exceptional Kieran Gilbert from Sky Gilbert, Tim Gilbert's his brother.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right, Sarah Arbo do one last time?
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So usually they have two or three in each network take it in turns to host one brand.
Speaker 3: Daniel do channel teen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they should have Todd Woodbridge from channel nine tipping point. The tipping point, can you imagine, get Elbow and Dao on the tipping.
Speaker 2: One hundred undecided voters and then at the end those voters vote, they vote for a winner. So on this occasion, the undecided voters voted forty four thirty five in favor of the PM in favor of Elbow, so he had a pretty handy win. There were still twenty one people undecided who thought, do.
Speaker 1: You know what, Oh, come on, surely they just have to make well, just put it.
Speaker 5: Exactly, make a vote unless they ticked the box.
Speaker 2: But what followed was a propaganda storm on the Twitters and the Instagrams and the tiktoks and the facebooks of the world. The Liberal Party decided to do a trumpet and declared Peter Dutton the winner. Right, because they just thought, chuck it on social.
Speaker 1: Media cares campaign, we can say dutto one.
Speaker 2: So now they're in a bit of they're in a bit of strife today for trying to influence the outcome of the debate.
Speaker 3: Is it a little bit reminiscent of radio shows on survey Day. We're we're number one.
Speaker 2: The West Green I think Duddo was number one with sixty plus.
Speaker 4: I mean they're still part of it.
Speaker 2: It is it is.
Speaker 4: So when's the next one? Because I'll be sure to tuney.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, maybe we could go the question askers and the button.
Speaker 2: For ah, the moderator how long.
Speaker 3: To go for?
Speaker 4: No, not the moderators, just to debate.
Speaker 2: What would you here you go question each What would you ask?
Speaker 3: How much longer is this going to go?
Speaker 2: For Lauren? I would ask, here we go?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Miss Phillips. No, shoot, but don't shoot.
Speaker 3: Actually, where do you sit on a three day weekend?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about a four day week working week?
Speaker 3: You got my boat.
Speaker 4: I'm also happy to work from home. I'm cool with that. Breakfast radio hosts against that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's noney Moore.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, he's flips. He's flipp he's gone back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just going twelve past six.
Speaker 3: Clem makesure keeps in the loop on the next one.
Speaker 4: When is the next one?
Speaker 2: I assume it's a couple of weeks. May third, Yeah, it's coming to next week.
Speaker 3: Then we get rid of all those silly little ads spoken by Jas Hawkins for the Navor Party.
Speaker 4: Yes, just ridiculous patriots of Trumpet?
Speaker 2: What is the patriot of trumpet?
Speaker 1: Guys, it's five Palmer's.
Speaker 2: Party, But what is a patriot?
Speaker 1: He thought it would make people trump Donald Trump, and and it might.
Speaker 4: I did hear an interview with him?
Speaker 5: He was sorry, sorry, sorry? Did I just did? I just catch it out of the corner of my eye. You were talking about Clive Palmer and our executive producer Brady put his fist in the air, like, yes.
Speaker 2: I love the ad. Do you trumping the patriots?
Speaker 3: We've got a we've got a fans.
Speaker 1: Clive Palmers started Dinosaur Park or something. Yes, yeah, yeah, Clive Palmer had his own like movie world starle like Google.
Speaker 2: It was a resort. Was he roaming?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 4: Yes, haven't you seen this, Jas?
Speaker 3: It was a resort in Queensland. No, that was like australas.
Speaker 1: With Clive Palmer resorts.
Speaker 5: Clive, so it's a resort and then amongst the resort was giant sculptures of Dinas resort.
Speaker 2: With age seeing him and.
Speaker 1: His Dick Chino saw park.
Speaker 3: You ready, yep?
Speaker 1: Billionaire Clive Palmer's Palmas Saurus Dinosaur Park featured one hundred and sixty animated replica dinosaurs and was located at these cool and resort in Queensland Sunshine.
Speaker 2: He said, someone ready to run dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: It was called parma Sur.
Speaker 4: Parmasur.
Speaker 3: Just gone quarter bout six.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just gone twenty three to seven. She's going to find up to be a good looking date today.
Speaker 1: A little bit of cloud around, yes, the warm weather.
Speaker 4: He's coming back Melbourne getting excited.
Speaker 2: What happened to you this morning, Lauren? Because you're usually the last in the door. My first one here really threw me, really threw me. I was the last year I never collected the bronze.
Speaker 3: But of you don't know, you change your clocks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's his first one.
Speaker 3: You like.
Speaker 2: The hair is doing stuff that it's never done.
Speaker 1: Last night with my hair and a wet in a braid and I've worken up this morning and it's very fluffy and crazy.
Speaker 2: Look I like it. Look at that it's very curly.
Speaker 3: So you're just missing the little colored things you know when you go to Fiji.
Speaker 1: And braids.
Speaker 2: That look at the moment isn't it.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is in fashion. I think this is just look a bit like I'm in the league of her own this morning baseball T shirt.
Speaker 3: That's not baseball.
Speaker 4: That's a La Breat movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a crackers and field of dreams, dreams.
Speaker 3: If you build it.
Speaker 4: They will come.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: Nice work, Hey, guys, very important week this week it is Anti street Harassment Week. I think it's really important to highlight things like this and just remind people, you know, to have these heavy conversations. Laurel Paris is committed to ending street harassment through their Bystander Intervention training in partnership with Plan International, and look, we caught up for a very special podcast with their ambassador this year.
Speaker 3: His name is Terrang.
Speaker 5: He's thirty eight years old and back in twenty fifteen he lost his sister, Nikki. She was murdered by her husband, which is just horrific, horrific.
Speaker 3: We spoke to him about this campaign which is so important and how you can get involved yourself.
Speaker 10: And for a lot of guys, we don't go through the world like that, right, we'd want the same for all the women in our lives, right, That's what a lot of the good men will tell me that I don't want the women that I know, or any woman to have to go through life feeling scared, right, just trying to get to the shops. You know, these are basic every day do I say their money? They're boring things that we have to do every day, right, And if you're self selecting out of that because you're worried about what could happen, it's just an awful reality to live in. And this is happening to seventy eight percent of austrained women.
Speaker 2: It's an education piece for a lot of us, yeah, and including us as in.
Speaker 1: To teach people what to do and how to stand up if you see inappropriate behavior, whether it's with someone you know or a stranger on the street.
Speaker 5: If you go to Lorel Paris dot com dot au forward slash stand up, it looks like ten to fifteen minutes. But it's an education that I think we all need. And there is a special interview with Terang on.
Speaker 3: Our podcast feed. If you want to go and have a listen, just search Jason.
Speaker 2: Lauren Strange stuff going on overseas in the United States. Jase, I don't know if you heard or saw overnight. But Trumpy has now increased the tariff on China. He's doubled down. He's doubled down, more than double down. It's now one hundred and two percent. Was there a new chart? Was he long he needs another charge?
Speaker 4: But actually one hundred and.
Speaker 2: So Now countries from right the way around the world, including Australia, are now negotiating with the White House. I think there's seventy active negotiations underway right now.
Speaker 3: A lot of zoom meetings.
Speaker 2: But he's banning a lot of things, banning a lot of things in this what now All This article raised a few eyebrows because new laws could soon be passed in America as part of what he's described as the Make America Great Again crackdown, which targets people's sex lives and saying sex lives, I'm talking adult sex toys.
Speaker 4: Adult toys. Now, I saw this story, right, What do.
Speaker 3: You mean we're getting to tariff from most.
Speaker 1: No, he's saying, you can have a maximum of six, so you can have as.
Speaker 2: You're telling me, you can get six into your shopping basket.
Speaker 3: But no more.
Speaker 1: But you can buy as many guns as you want. Yeah, but there's a limit on Adult Toy.
Speaker 3: Well, their weapons what a master strip?
Speaker 4: Explain what you mean.
Speaker 2: The push to make for instance, let's let's say vibrators much harder, uh, for want of a better for major retailers like Walmart, stock to stock.
Speaker 3: It's just like the toilet paper cap, you know when we were only.
Speaker 1: Yes, So what he's saying you can't sell them in like grocery stores.
Speaker 4: But how many can you buy? Is it six?
Speaker 2: There is a cap? He's introducing a cap of six.
Speaker 4: Look, six at a time.
Speaker 2: You can only have six, six at a time in the basket.
Speaker 1: Imagine being the checkout chick going sorry, you're gonna have to return one of them. Donald Trump says you can only have six. But if you'd like to buy seven guns today, help yourself?
Speaker 3: Like what, Look, I'm no way on trumpy side, but do you need to buy more than six at a time?
Speaker 4: Well, it's none of your business.
Speaker 2: We are doing at home, Hey guys, I mean, if you're in Target, you're going to buy a CD or something?
Speaker 4: Whoa CD?
Speaker 2: Oh just stumbled into the vibrator.
Speaker 4: The Adult Toy Isle.
Speaker 3: Executive producer Brody has brought in some photo of a pop quiz what's that that is called the adjustable lesh loop.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's called an erection enhancing lasso, like a ted lasso.
Speaker 4: Like a lassoo. For all the cowboy lovers out there.
Speaker 3: It's just I guess that's for the men.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, says what's that about eving a horse and riding a cowboy?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 4: Another one?
Speaker 2: What's the point of this?
Speaker 3: Sorry? This is just some of the things that are on sale these days.
Speaker 1: It is an egg for men.
Speaker 4: Boiled egg.
Speaker 1: These egg toys don't even look like toys, but they'll definitely get your hard boiled.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't think they should be selling them in a pack of six that actually look like you.
Speaker 3: Do a pack of eggs.
Speaker 2: What's I don't understand?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm guessing those eggs.
Speaker 4: Do you read the description?
Speaker 5: You will when you put it there and you meant to, I think it goes yeah, and then you.
Speaker 1: Even on their own descriptions. We're still quite sure how these work. No, but apparently each egg has a different internal texture.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's why they're selling them in packs of six.
Speaker 2: Depending on your mood.
Speaker 1: I'll get your hard boiled, get your bit clucky A kissy carpet.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's a mercan.
Speaker 3: Oh is that what it is? It looks like a miniature version of that carpet we're talking about.
Speaker 2: The other day.
Speaker 3: It goes the base of the toilet.
Speaker 1: I think this is a red merchant.
Speaker 2: This might be a little smaller than the we mates.
Speaker 4: Don't worry for it's not your color because we have them in other funds.
Speaker 2: Again, so what's the point of this.
Speaker 3: We're just we're just going through some of the things that are on that. Well.
Speaker 1: What we're going to do, Clint is if you could only have five, which five would you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is this corn? This is oh? Oh my god, what is that one that's called the corn holder? No, it's a corn No, it's look, it's caught on the cob. It looks like it's called the It says it's.
Speaker 1: Made from a bad minton handle. So it's not a holder chew toy. It's a cob of corn with someone's made that on Etsy.
Speaker 3: No, oh, you can't be buying these on Etsy.
Speaker 2: No, grip on. It looks like a tennis racket, that's what it says.
Speaker 4: It's a bad minton handle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, hey, oh yeah, I'm interested to see where you go with this? Ja?
Speaker 1: Where on earth are you finding me?
Speaker 2: Look silly?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our numbers?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: So we wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, We've got on our screen like a direct mirror of his computer screen, and he has made a PowerPoint called toys. Did you just happen to have this on your computer anyway? Or was that for this segment?
Speaker 2: I even put sound. I even put slight effects on it, like the swoo shirt comes in and out, because.
Speaker 3: What I didn't know there was sound? Thirteen twenty fourten. Can we talk adult toy shopping?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, have yours been found?
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone's I think it's all online these days, isn't it.
Speaker 3: No, people are still going into shops, the shops by.
Speaker 4: Them in the shops.
Speaker 2: There's adult shops everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's been a real movement that in like women's beauty exactly. You can buy all of these adult toys on like a door beauty on like a lot of the stores.
Speaker 5: Thirty twenty four let's talk toy shopping? Did you run into someone you know? Did someone find your little hall? Thirteen twenty four ten is.
Speaker 4: Out told you had too many in your bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, sir.
Speaker 2: Have you got to leave some for.
Speaker 3: The rest of us?
Speaker 2: Have you got a corn hole? In return?
Speaker 3: I've got a condo vouchers pay less so you can play more of this Easter thanks to add Conda.
Speaker 6: I'll be thrilled.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten is our number toy shopping. What happened to you? We're talking adult shopping.
Speaker 2: Because Trumpy in America wants to make it more difficult for people to purchase adult toy toys, all of them.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you had dramas when adult shopping or with your adult purchases.
Speaker 2: Because there's as you drive out to the airport, I know there's quite a large retailer, aren't that way? Sexy Land on the left hand side.
Speaker 3: My kids sing the.
Speaker 1: Jingle what this jingle here right now?
Speaker 2: To take me out?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good on?
Speaker 4: You get out to see.
Speaker 2: It's a real education.
Speaker 3: It's a catchy one.
Speaker 4: Find all kinds of things there, you know how.
Speaker 3: Like when you're a kid, you'd see businesses along with the ribe when you're driving.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And we had friends in the car the other day and I'm like, oh god, we're going past it. Please don't see police, don't see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, Alana and Lara, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: What happened to you?
Speaker 6: So mine's not shopping. I still live with my parents. I'm at Uni and everything. So when when we were moving house a few months ago, I was going through my drawers and I found, you know, an item, and my you know, dad was coming into the room, so I panicked and threw it into one of my boxes. Fast forward to when we're unpacking the house. I happened to be at work and my mum and my godmother had gone to you know, unpack and help the house up. I told my mum later that and I was like, hey, how did everything go? She's like, yeah, good. You know your auntie found.
Speaker 1: You know, your little what with the kitchen in the lingerde.
Speaker 6: Draw no, with my clothes, And I didn't think anything of it because I completely forgot about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least it was your auntie and not dad.
Speaker 6: It's less oh no, because she picked it up and ran out and told my mum and then ran out.
Speaker 5: And told my dad and the whole day what are they eight years old?
Speaker 6: She was like, oh no, could I found? And everyone just laughed it off. But as soon as I heard my mom saying, my partner and I just looked at each other and we were like, yeah, we know what she's gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Oh well you've moved out at home now, it's none of their business what you're.
Speaker 3: Doing, Chloe in packing them good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: And so I was at the shop having a great look and then I get a phone call from my four kids, who were on the bus phone from school, going Mum, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Wait? Where did you Did they see you going into Sexyland?
Speaker 7: No, they were on the bus and I thought, I'll quickly picking the friday school pick up. They go, what did you go to the local adult shop?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Mom, you've got life three sixty on. No, I knew you still did it.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's on them for tracking Mom, you exactly And they.
Speaker 7: Go, what are you doing in there?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 7: Dad made me.
Speaker 1: Ask your father. That's the best deflection all your father.
Speaker 3: Twenty buck says, Dad doesn't know about that. Sad wouldn't have a clothing And that's that's on the kids.
Speaker 1: If you're saying you've already got four kids, you don't need any more.
Speaker 4: The way to go.
Speaker 3: You should have went to the shop a couple Yes, hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning. What happened to you saying awkward?
Speaker 6: I hope a little.
Speaker 12: Bit of a backstory. I lived at home with both my parents, and my dad had recently had an affair on mom.
Speaker 4: Oop dad, naughty dad. Dads in the.
Speaker 12: Thing, but they I went into the Sexy Land and funny enough, who was at the other side of the store. It was actually him. He had a whip in his hand, and I literally just froze. I run to the corner of the store.
Speaker 4: Did he have the girlfriend there too?
Speaker 12: No, he didn't, Thank thank goodness. I don't know what I would have done there, but I hit him the corner of the shop and then I wasn't really speaking to him at the time. But then the next time I saw him was at Christmas, and I just look at him every time and I just think, oh, I know what you've done, Dad.
Speaker 1: I wonder, I wonder, what's him my Chris Kringled dad?
Speaker 3: So does it to this day? Does he know you saw him buying the whip? We made icon?
Speaker 2: You should have been wearing one of those masks.
Speaker 12: Yes, you know what I should have, but hang on.
Speaker 4: He made eye contact and then he never discussed it again.
Speaker 12: Yeah, never saw him at Christmas, and I just thought, well, I know what you've done. I know your biggest secret.
Speaker 1: His dad and you listen, Dad with the whip. I like the thought of it. The thought of it is like panic inducing. If I saw my dad buying a.
Speaker 2: No, he strikes me as a whip guy.
Speaker 4: I can't even finish.
Speaker 3: Robbie, you'd have the cowboy hat onto, like you go the full.
Speaker 2: Cowboy hat show.
Speaker 3: If he's got a whip and everything. I think, we don't know, Chaps.
Speaker 4: I should never have bought my daddy.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 4: Stop talking about my dad like that.
Speaker 1: Jasmine, Good morning, chaps, Jasmine, what happened to you?
Speaker 13: It was mortifying. A few years ago, I was in a secret lesbian relationship with one of my friends and we decided to go to sexy Land buy some things yep. And while we were there, we noticed that the shop but keepers were like walking around looking a bit weird. So we asked him what was wrong, and they said, oh, someone just tried to kind of break into one of the workers' cars and we're just keeping eye on it. So like, oh, no, we'll go outside to check.
Speaker 3: Our car and n someone stole your car.
Speaker 13: Yep, we were stuck there. We had to wait for the police to come, and I had to call my mom who had to come pick us up, and we had to tell her we were lesbian.
Speaker 4: You could have caught an over, Jasmine.
Speaker 6: This is ten years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just shopping with a friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, love, that's finally out of all the cars to get stolen.
Speaker 2: Do you pick up a bargain, Jasmine.
Speaker 6: No, carried home with my mom.
Speaker 5: Hey, you're on Ober one hundred. It is Jason Lauren clint here as well. We're doing a thanks to mates. She already express and coming up after seven point thirty.
Speaker 2: Cheesy.
Speaker 5: Our friendly police officer is in to answer your questions. And today he's going to go through our results because we all sat the police entrance exam.
Speaker 1: I thought I was flying through it and then it timed out. Anyway, we will get to that shortly, but right now I want to talk about something very important. It is the beginning of the Witchery white shirt campaign. Now you might have heard about this, you might have seen it before. The Witchery white shirt campaign raises money for the OCRF, which is the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. It's the seventeenth year that this has run. All proceeds go straight to the OCRF from this shirt. I'm a part of the campaign. It's a huge privilege to be a part of this campaign.
Speaker 3: You've done it for number of years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's really important.
Speaker 1: There's a lot a lot of people have put their faces and their names to it. There's an amazing video that's just been released. But it's really important that we all talk about ovarian cancer because one woman dies every eight hours from ovarian cancer and around one eight hundred fifteen Australians are diagnosed with this insidious disease every year.
Speaker 4: Have a listen to this new campaign.
Speaker 1: Every great change begins with a single thread, a thread that can acts us all a community united in purpose.
Speaker 9: To ensure a healthy, vital future for everyone affected by ovarian cancer.
Speaker 4: This is more than just a shirt.
Speaker 1: It's seventeen years of the Wittery white shirt.
Speaker 8: Campaign, raising more than seventeen million dollars for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
Speaker 4: But there's still so much to do.
Speaker 1: Less than half of the women diagnosed with ovarian cancer today will survive the next five years.
Speaker 4: There is promising research in the pipeline, but right now there is no early detection test.
Speaker 1: Treatment options are limited, and the disease often recurs.
Speaker 4: This needs to end.
Speaker 2: Every shirt purchased helps fund life saving research. Every stitch a step closer to ending ovarian cancer.
Speaker 1: Together where Weaving hope all proceeds go to the OCRF.
Speaker 4: Where the shirt and the fire. This white shirt can help end ovarian cancer.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's some harrowing statistics in there. Less than half of the women diagnosed with ovarian cancer will survive the next five years. Do you know how scary that is as a woman. It's terrifying because the thing about ovarian cancer is that by the time women are diagnosed with ovarian cancer, it's often far too late. It's in the very late stages because there is no early detection test. And I think a lot of women and I always thought it too, until I got involved with the OCRF. I thought, perhap smear helped detect ovarian cancer, and it doesn't. So Witchery do this amazing collaboration where every year they release a white shirt and in the last seventeen years they've raised over seventeen million dollars. But we still need to raise more money to help find that early detection test. Clint, I know you're an ambassador for the OCRF as well. And while this is something that affects women, it affects our sisters and our mothers, and our wives, and our girlfriends and our daughters.
Speaker 2: It's so striking. I mean, I've been a supporter and ambassador for the OCRF for the best part of fifteen years. And you're right, you think so many women in your lives, and this campaign is just so poignant. You think of your nan, your mum, your sisters, your nieces, your friends. Right And unfortunately for me, one of the most insidious cancers and the worst gynecological cancers, claimed the life of my beautiful friend Mandy near On fifteen years ago, which is why I got involved. And since then, me and my family and I know you Lauren have we've immersed ourselves in the foundation and met some stunning women, some brave women who I'm thinking of this morning, women like the beautiful Helen Hatsus, beautiful Leanne Flynn as well.
Speaker 4: Leanne was a friend of our show.
Speaker 1: She came on our show, jac met Leanne and her three beautiful daughters, who were thinking of today as well. She came on and told her story many times, and I'll never forget her being in here saying when I'm not here, you all need.
Speaker 4: To be my voice.
Speaker 1: So I encourage everyone if you can, to buy the white shirt from Witchery. One hundred percent of the proceeds go to the OCRs.
Speaker 3: I think that's so important as well, because there's a lot of different charities and things out there where a percentage goes. This is one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's some amazing Go and watch that video.
Speaker 1: It's really powerful, and there's some incredible women in at cat Stuarts. There are Arbo, Just Fox, Laura, Henhwoyt and listlely on. You might have recognized some of those voices and end in that video.
Speaker 2: As we sit here today. Research is the key here because there is no early detection test, which is quite striking, and the symptoms are just so The symptoms for this disease, Jason just so vague. You know. Abdominal bloating is one of them, but it's passed over it as so many different things. And the last thing women think or want, obviously, is to be diagnosed with the cancer.
Speaker 3: So far with modern medicine, but then it's crazy that we still don't have we have with.
Speaker 4: Detection so far to go.
Speaker 1: Ovarian cancer is the most lethal of women's cancers, and like Clint said, the scary thing is that a lot of the symptoms are symptoms that women have every month anyway, so you often don't know. But I do beg you if you think there is something wrong and something doesn't feel right or doesn't feel normal, please please please go and speak to your GP about it.
Speaker 2: And a shout out today to the team at the OCRF. They are celebrating their twenty fifth anniversary this year, which is something quite extraordinary, which was born out of something quite small, and I know they put pour their heart and soul not just into this campaign, but into so many campaigns and they're doing great work.
Speaker 1: Shirts are available now which theyrewittery dot com dot au or you can head in store.
Speaker 4: It's also a really cool shirt bye for your mum. I was thinking it's a great gift.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's it's really really important that we have these conversations and that we raise as much money as we can to find that Billy detection test.
Speaker 2: Lawrence.
Speaker 3: You know, we love the Victorian Police.
Speaker 5: Every couple of weeks we get a different area of the cops in and every couple of weeks we catch up with our resident friendly police officer Cheesy.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: Now I missed you last time you were in here, and that was because I was away.
Speaker 4: I took a week off.
Speaker 1: We had a bit of an emergency amongst our family and friends and I had to go to Queensland very quickly, and it was a police incident, and it was the first time I had seen firsthand how hard the police work in moments of trauma and under very difficult circumstances. And I just want to say thank you because I've never fully understand how stressful and hard your jobs can be, and I saw it firsthand, and I saw how hard you guys work, the Victorian Police, New South Wales, Queensland Police, but policemen in general.
Speaker 4: And thank you for all the work you do.
Speaker 11: Thanks Lauren. I think often our members go and get involved in situations which are very traumatic to people who are involved. Yes, So to hear that the service and the professionalism of the police in regards to you and your friends was great is really what we own for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're dealing in such stressful situations, and the police officers we dealt with did it with such grace and poise and understanding in such a difficult situation, and that must be so taxing and tolling on you as police officers as well.
Speaker 11: I think it is taxing, and we've seen that with the number of people who are going out on stress after being in the police force for a long period of time. We just need to try and you know, people look at us in these times to take charge and have leadership and be professional, and we try and do that, but you know, we're people as well, so there is an emotional toll often with what we go through.
Speaker 2: Can I switch gears if possible? I want to talk about something that's been in the headlines, and that is Toning mock Bell, one of Victoria's more notorious criminals.
Speaker 3: You ever come across him?
Speaker 11: I met him years ago. He was actually in custody and I was part of the escort to where we were going.
Speaker 4: So what about the escort for this latest court appearance with the.
Speaker 1: Big mac truck?
Speaker 3: What do you call the big garment truck?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we have that like the bear cat.
Speaker 3: Cat.
Speaker 2: So he's got a he's got an ankle bracelet on. Now his movement is monitored, but is also dependent on bail conditions obviously, so what he's bail. Generally someone like him would have to report to police daily.
Speaker 11: So he's reporting daily, he has an ankle bracelet on. I'm not I'm not aware of any other conditions. There's just you know, the risk of flight because led last time to Greece. Clearly, so the cord is satisfied that the bail conditions imposed will make him more accountable.
Speaker 2: Well, what's chat like with when he comes to the police station, Tony, how's your take?
Speaker 11: It's really funny. So some of O are more notorious notorious, infamous people, you know they are. They are business people, just in a different business. They can be very charismatic.
Speaker 4: I reckon he would be very good.
Speaker 5: Even when he strutted out of court the other day and like the nice press suit, there was some cheers.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think he did a lot. Like even though his money, his money that he gained was through a through criminal activity, he was very generous with that money to other people. So it's like a Robin Hood sort of scenario.
Speaker 2: Just to yet another chapter in in Melbourne's Underworld.
Speaker 3: Professional to ask for a selfie when you're coming him. My imagine, I don't think I can get a selfie? Yeah right, gotcha.
Speaker 1: I reckon people would be seeing him because he was out at Northland the other day going people.
Speaker 4: He would your mind. He was down the shape.
Speaker 2: After shave shopping.
Speaker 3: You can't hear the smartphone to take the photo. He's not allowed to touch.
Speaker 2: No, he's got a smartphone band phone.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have a no here.
Speaker 1: So if you get about the phone but not a smartphone, hello.
Speaker 2: Not allowed at the two pay shop.
Speaker 1: After we.
Speaker 5: Just quickly before we get to a pressing issue, which is us joining the police force. I've got my eleven year old son.
Speaker 1: Felix, morning school, holidays, Felix. If you don't behave yourself, he's going to arrest you and take you to the police.
Speaker 3: I would not want that.
Speaker 5: Cheesy just said he can take a rip in the squad car. I was like, mate, sick. A couple of issues. First thing is the Minecraft movie.
Speaker 2: Is huge at the moment, the Minecraft like in the mind.
Speaker 3: Jack Black, you know the game Minecraft they made into a movie. It's huge. But there's YouTube clips going around telling kids to scream.
Speaker 5: Out lines and stuff in the movie scream It All Yeah, and kids are jumping on chairs their lines out and stuff.
Speaker 3: Felix was concerned that you can get arrested for doing that in the movies.
Speaker 11: Is that Felix, my my son, My year old son went with his mates two nights ago and he showed me video. They were screaming what are they screaming?
Speaker 4: Like chanting?
Speaker 1: Yes? Can you get arrested for that?
Speaker 11: You said the movie wasn't great. Everybody was in what are you screaming?
Speaker 3: Like screaming out? What are they screaming lines in the movie? Like memes in the movie?
Speaker 4: Like what can you give me?
Speaker 2: Example?
Speaker 4: I I'm Steve, I'm Steve, I am Steve Like that?
Speaker 2: Wow, you can't get in strife.
Speaker 4: Speaking of there are things that you could get arrested for in the movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, behave to no exactly.
Speaker 3: And you hope that shenanigans aren't going on in the Minecraft.
Speaker 5: Movie Cheesy there was. There's a viral video that keeps popping up on my Instagram feeder. The kids are all over it. And when Felix found out you're coming in this morning, he wanted to ask you an important question.
Speaker 3: What's your badge number?
Speaker 11: What badge number is?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 11: So when you join, you get a number and it's a quench all. So they go up. So I'm a two six zero two nine and I think we're up to forty five?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 11: What does that mean that?
Speaker 5: I've seen this video There is a guy all over Instagram and he's traveling the world and he walks up the cops, going watch your badge number, and they give it and they're like, good boy. And he's become so big that some police officers are recognizing him now and then they're calling him out first.
Speaker 1: So what happens if someone asks your badge number?
Speaker 4: Do you have to tell them?
Speaker 11: I have no issue telling them. We often have when we go to demonstrations. Now you know, we had the name tag like I've got on now. Yeah, but then we were getting spam by.
Speaker 4: Oh those people so annoying? Are they? Don't you just hate those people?
Speaker 3: You can't even taze them in the foot or anything, can you.
Speaker 11: There's just there's just you know, there's no middle ground.
Speaker 3: No, there really isn't.
Speaker 5: Guys. Let me set the scene to get to the police force you have to do the police recruitment exams.
Speaker 1: The police recruitment exam, some of the questions, oh my goodness are so basic. I was like, surely, surely, surely this isn't real, and I was like, is this for real?
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden it got so hard.
Speaker 11: So when I joined, you didn't need year twelve.
Speaker 1: So first four questions had the past Felix could have passed.
Speaker 11: It's harder now and it is still difficult, but most people pass, and we have dropped. We have dropped the stand a little bit because you're trying to get more people to stand it. Okay, that's probably true.
Speaker 3: Here's the go We've got to.
Speaker 4: Get there so hard.
Speaker 1: We've got to go to a break logical thinking and ask my cross hunt.
Speaker 5: On the other side of this, Cheesey has our exam papers. He has gone through the results and we're going to find out. We'll find out who would actually get it.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I'm all over it.
Speaker 1: No wait, you did it at home, and I reckon you would have cheated write a few penis before I did it.
Speaker 3: All right, the results of our police entrance exam coming up next black Peace, Good morning Melbourne. It has just gone three past eight five K. Question coming up, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren O for one hundred.
Speaker 3: Ow friendly and resident police officer.
Speaker 5: Cheesy is in the house Awayne Cheeseman, superintendent and possibly our future boss.
Speaker 4: He's a friendly policeman on our show.
Speaker 3: Do you guys watch Police Academy movie.
Speaker 5: Tackleberry? He'd be Tackleberry, Cheesey'd be tackle Be. All right, So here's the go we got given the police entrance, the real thing.
Speaker 4: That everyone has to see if you want to join police force.
Speaker 5: I have to do a big shout out. She's a friend of the show. Nikki from the Australian Council of Education Research. She put together a mini exam for us because she knew we only had the attention span of an ant.
Speaker 3: There for yourself there online. Ace is out there all day, Joe, thank you.
Speaker 2: Ni Clinton.
Speaker 1: I did it in the same room, but at the opposite ends of a very long boardroom as well, and he was howling.
Speaker 4: He's like waiting to get to the question about the meat tray or nothing.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the towels with the towels selling the towels And I was like, no, it can't be that hard, and then thirty seconds later I was screaming about the town.
Speaker 3: You don't have to reset it, do you every few years or anything?
Speaker 11: And good and snow.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go through it.
Speaker 4: It's a different section.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 3: There's literacy and numeracy, writing, digital literacy. All right, we're going to.
Speaker 1: Start with where do you want to start? Cheese, because you're going to give us our results.
Speaker 11: Well, I've got I've got the feedback, some feedback, and it's mixed. It's mixed. To be honest, I won't read it all that it'll take too much. But if you want to play the audio and then make comment.
Speaker 3: One of the questions, the final one, it's a situation room.
Speaker 5: It's a video that they play you on the test and then you have to hit record and describe the scene.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's questions about it.
Speaker 3: This was Lauren.
Speaker 4: There are four people there.
Speaker 1: There was two men in their thirties arguing, a man in a red hoodie sitting on a couch with sunglasses, and a young woman i'd say in her mid to late twenties grafitting on the wall. She had a backpack on and a multi colored backpack. It looked like like a fake Massoni backpack and shadow hoodie on that had yellow writing and it was black.
Speaker 4: I think the two men arguing.
Speaker 1: Were fighting over this young woman's perhaps heart relation.
Speaker 4: They both wanted to have relations with her.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think the boys were fighting over the girl, and I do think her back look like a fake designer.
Speaker 4: Is that the kind of information you'd like?
Speaker 11: So what we have is you were very very good, Lauren. Your observations were highly accurate, uniquely descriptive. You even talked about the hair length indicated by the placement on the female's anatomy. Yes, you used the word weapon down the pants at one state, which was very descriptive and provides quite a visual.
Speaker 1: It just looked like you out of you.
Speaker 11: Also, and I'm not surprised by this, you talked about the female subjects fashion and her and heated concerned that perhaps her handbag may have been a fake. Very good, but you're you were. You gave a description that was passionate, passionate, and you made it clear that fashion crimes are very seriously.
Speaker 2: All right, So I've got the passionate standing, Lauren. That was very good. Yes, I'm very jealous.
Speaker 3: I am very ratic.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 4: I'm an attention to detail. Do you think he was finding over the girl the boys?
Speaker 3: All right, so this is cleinch response.
Speaker 2: There was quite a few people involved. I did see two males remonstrating with each other.
Speaker 14: I also saw a lady with a hoodie on and she seemed to be tagging some bit graffiti or scratching something into the wall.
Speaker 2: There's also two very sharp looking police officers. And that's about it.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 11: Click. You were also very good. You have a strong You have a strong mastery of the vocabulary. Yes, in such terms as remonstrating and a pray, but then you use more colloquial language such as a full blown barney. You mix it up. Lauren mentioned before that you were seeing an opposite end of the table, but the test has thought that you were in collusion with.
Speaker 3: Like at the risk of cheating, you got all my best tips you don't want to cheat on a police exam.
Speaker 11: You did have a tendency to stray away from the facts and embellish with the addition of some fictional elements such as vaping, drug deal gone wrong, stray paint cand but overall, your very strong voice and very creative imagination.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I also said the guy with the sunglasses looked like a drug dealer. Yes, he did.
Speaker 2: Well, he looked at his vaping and he.
Speaker 1: Had sunglasses on inside Necie.
Speaker 14: Not on the.
Speaker 2: Let's leave it there, No, no, no, let's press on check. It's your turn, Hawkins play the audio.
Speaker 3: I obviously took the question wrong.
Speaker 4: Well you didn't take it seriously.
Speaker 3: We're having a public disagreement. Well, I didn't know. I had to dictate all the personal details.
Speaker 4: What did you see?
Speaker 3: So we're having a public disagreement.
Speaker 2: Who the people in the video?
Speaker 1: There were many people in the What about the drug dealer in the corner.
Speaker 2: Who are very sharp?
Speaker 4: The alleged drug dealer in the corner with.
Speaker 3: The fake hambag?
Speaker 4: Different. You didn't even say how many people were there.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. We had to put all the details about.
Speaker 2: Cheesy.
Speaker 11: So despite the feedback from Clinton, Lauren, you were described as brief, succinct, and efficient, understood the event and provided just the facts with no embellishment. You work had clear pronunciation, tone and volume, and it would be thought that you would be very good at the dog squad, where you have to bark orders at the dog very quickly and very succinctly.
Speaker 3: Would I be the dog or the handle?
Speaker 11: Now you would be the headliner.
Speaker 3: That's what he does with us and Dark's orders. All right, okay, So.
Speaker 1: That was just like you would have no hope solving a crime with Jason's information.
Speaker 5: Well, no, he's saying I'm accurate, I'm not embellishing or a leading to who's done them?
Speaker 1: Stoppers like product provider as much information as possible, see it, say.
Speaker 2: It all right?
Speaker 4: Cheesy. So that was just one part of it.
Speaker 1: We did the literacy, we did the numeracy, we did all the other things, and you have our results of the police team who is the least likely.
Speaker 3: The least likely to start.
Speaker 11: Unfortunately, Jake didn't make it.
Speaker 2: I didn't make it at all.
Speaker 11: We had some problem with the numeracy.
Speaker 4: Is that the one where it's like put the next one in order?
Speaker 3: That was hard.
Speaker 1: But if you think he's got problem with the numeracy, wait till we get to the fitness.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't pass the physical.
Speaker 11: If it was real life, you'd be able to sit that component again, right okay, and then if you failed, you'd have to wait six So he.
Speaker 1: Actually failed the numeracy bit, did he pass the other two out of five?
Speaker 4: Two out of five?
Speaker 2: Right, but awareness, let's go to the top spot. Who hang on second?
Speaker 1: That'll give it away.
Speaker 5: Sorry, So who took out numeracy the highest marks and has the potential to make a good Victorian police officer?
Speaker 11: Well, the host who probably could come in at superintendent level would be Lauren Philip.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god, My father in law would be so proud.
Speaker 2: You're part of policeman. I get it.
Speaker 1: We call my Paul Maulcot because he wants he's like a frustrated about how much how well did I do cheese.
Speaker 11: In the oral assessment? You've got one hundred percent racy, you've got eighty three that reasoning four I knew it.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm good.
Speaker 11: Literacy, you've got eighty six percent.
Speaker 4: Take it out distracted me on one of these.
Speaker 3: So your Superintendent Phillips, thank you very much. You're the Tom Croydon of the team.
Speaker 4: Maggie Doyle.
Speaker 1: Maggie Doyle, and how did you clink go?
Speaker 11: Well, Clink could probably come in at senior sergeant Wrankling.
Speaker 4: But I'm your boss.
Speaker 2: Just remember that, okay, Well, you're always my boss and I'm the prisoner.
Speaker 4: You're nowhere.
Speaker 11: We did very well and we would accept him if he ever wanted to join. So digital literacy he got eighty six percent, ABS fact reasoning seventy percent, US eighty six percent, and the Ooral assessment ninety four.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, all right, hey, sister, probe the pope.
Speaker 2: You can write. You can ride in my crew car any day.
Speaker 4: I'm going to bounce in my step.
Speaker 3: Dale.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Wayne cheese Man, thanks for joining us on the air. Proved the paper.
Speaker 3: I'm gun it.
Speaker 4: Please call me? What what did you say?
Speaker 2: I could be Cheesyperintendent.
Speaker 11: You could be my boss.
Speaker 1: We're looking for a new boss at the head of the police.
Speaker 11: You come in.
Speaker 6: We need a new one.
Speaker 3: We do it's crazy, Laura, put your hand up. Oh, let's do it every day. We'll give you a chance to win money. Just after eight o'clock gave Bay five thousand bucks already this week. Christina and Day, good morning.
Speaker 6: How's it going.
Speaker 3: We are good? You are the chosen one.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: I'm very very nerve.
Speaker 1: Ah, Christina, don't be nervous. You gotta be sharp.
Speaker 7: You' I'm scared.
Speaker 3: She's a paralegal.
Speaker 14: Scared.
Speaker 3: You're you're a Megan Markel in suits.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've told that before.
Speaker 1: All right, Christina, let's try and win you some cash. I believe you want a medium question for five hundred dollars. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. Rules are simple. We'll run through it.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You have to answer within that time.
Speaker 4: If you don't know, Christina, have a guess.
Speaker 3: I would say she'll know this, and if you don't.
Speaker 4: I would say this one is very gettable virus.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, I reckon, I reckon? You got it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: For five hundred bucks? Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Remember we need the answer within the three seconds.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 1: In scrabble, how many points is the X tile worse?
Speaker 3: Three? Two?
Speaker 2: Eight? One?
Speaker 3: You got it? Done it?
Speaker 6: What are you?
Speaker 9: Eight?
Speaker 1: There's only one thing tile in the game, and it is worth eight. I think the only one higher.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a guest.
Speaker 1: Well, the only one tile higher?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 4: The ques worth ten.
Speaker 6: I've never played scrabble in my life, Chris.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a Connect four sort of.
Speaker 1: My god, you failed the literacy. Yeah, police, I love scrabble.
Speaker 2: You've never played never in mind, I've never ever played.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess we told you to guess what?
Speaker 6: Oh god, thank you so much. I was actually calling for the lady garger tickets, but I got through to do somehow.
Speaker 3: One day you can buy them exactly, and I'm going to chuck your passes to fun Fields as well. Okay, no worries the school holidays, say bigger fun fields, then parks, end of season sald cheap for tickets, more thrills. Visit fun fields dot com dot Are you that.
Speaker 2: Agrees I've never played category, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I love old schools, you know, Easter holidays is a great time for old school games.
Speaker 3: I don't mind a little match.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's real old school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have to build.
Speaker 2: What about Trouble?
Speaker 1: I loved Operation Trouble Operation.
Speaker 5: Guess what they've got now? At like those time zoned places? Human life, hungry, hungry hippo.
Speaker 2: The hippos in your right, four hippos.
Speaker 5: You sit on there and the mouth opens up and the hippos eat your cheeks.
Speaker 1: Just wobble more than I thought humanly possible. When you impersonated because he's hungry, it's quite a sight.
Speaker 2: Oh god, look at him God like one of those Dulux dogs.
Speaker 5: They coming up next. I think we have found the most embarrassing mum in the world.
Speaker 3: And here's the kicker.
Speaker 5: We all know we're going to go there right after this on nover Look, we're talking embarrassing parents. If you want to join the show thirteen twenty four ten, what is the most embarrassing thing your parents.
Speaker 3: Have ever done?
Speaker 1: Like the time you made my dad call the radio station and read fifty Shades of on it? Yeah, yeah, that was rock bottom for me.
Speaker 2: He did it so well.
Speaker 1: I could not have wound that segment up fast enough when I realized who it was reading. You didn't tell me who it was.
Speaker 3: He didn't need much convincing either, and.
Speaker 4: He quite got quite into it.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't even.
Speaker 2: Need the book. Yeah, you already had it on the show.
Speaker 1: I think he was banned from calling the radio station for quite.
Speaker 4: Some time after that.
Speaker 3: Robbie, you ring here whenever you want now.
Speaker 11: My dad.
Speaker 1: You know what my dad used to say, what's the point of having kids if you can't embarrass them. Well, there is a mom out there who has done who has humiliated her son, and it's someone we love Mariah Kerry. Now you know I'm a big fan, especially Christmas time. Ry Kerrey has a thirteen year old son who likes to play.
Speaker 4: Now do you play? Oh gosh, your son's here, I might have to ask him. Do you play on twitch?
Speaker 3: Or you stream on stream? On twitch?
Speaker 4: You stream?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 3: Kids love watching other people play video game?
Speaker 4: But you can then talk to each other. Yeah, and you can each other on your webcam?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Is that right?
Speaker 3: A lot of gaming chairs, Clint, A lot of gaming chairs, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of gaming chairs. And anyway, her son was on Twitch. He's thirteen years old. His name is Moroccan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's got twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Monroe's the girl. Yeah, Monroe comes out on stage. I would know because I want to say, a Christmas concert New Year in New York and here she is Monroe and Monroe, Miss Monroe, she calls it. She comes out and they did a jewet.
Speaker 2: They're embarrassing the name mondays shocking.
Speaker 5: Moroccan, can you grab me a coke out of the fridgeta home yet?
Speaker 4: And Moroccan Monroe she calls her miss? How dare you criticized Kerry don't you dare, Clint. She's a friend of our show.
Speaker 2: She's a dear friend of our she is a friend of our show. Give us a call, a call.
Speaker 4: Now, you've just bagged her kids' names? What hope do we have to get her on for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Do you know what I'd take Moroccan over Mariah dialing up on Twitch?
Speaker 3: Remember we asked the record company if we could get Mariah before Jazzit even asked the question.
Speaker 4: They said no, Lord, it's definite.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: Now, sorry, where will we?
Speaker 1: Well, you've crushed my soul because I love Mariah Carey. Can you play Mariah Carey's actually get up? Get up and I'll tell the rest.
Speaker 2: Do something from music box?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just something so Mariah Carey, right, his son shocking Moroccan. He's streaming on streaming on in his gaming and Moroccans. That would definitely be his name, his twitch name, streaming on Twitch. And he can't spell Mariah Carey.
Speaker 3: Looking, No, there's only two, there's only the one song in here. I'm just trying to find another song, dream Lover?
Speaker 4: What about dream Lover?
Speaker 3: It's not in here or here?
Speaker 4: We gave one sweet day the music Box fantasy hero.
Speaker 6: What do you want?
Speaker 4: Dream lover?
Speaker 3: You keep telling the story, I'll get yoursel.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shock and rockins on Twitch in his gaming chair is the Queen the ice queen herself?
Speaker 4: Which shocking Moroccan.
Speaker 1: Well, Moroccan was shocking when he realized his mum was behind him.
Speaker 3: Take a listen to this, Take a listen to this.
Speaker 4: Youell me to get out now, just everybody get out?
Speaker 8: Mom?
Speaker 11: Make you see you're saying him a writer, I love you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, ms carry Cary. Can you please get out?
Speaker 4: Please get out of my room.
Speaker 1: Mom, I would die out of my room and all the other boys like dad.
Speaker 2: Getting credit on.
Speaker 3: Twitch doesn't feel like it.
Speaker 2: Imagine if she starts seeing this, Oh my god, I miss Carrie care. Imagine if you win, If you win at Twitch, is that what you do?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 2: You win? And then you start playing this thirty No, you can't serve.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: Imagine if when Moroccan was yelling at her, she started going I don't want to love for Chris, She'd be even more humiliated.
Speaker 3: Four ten, what is the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever done?
Speaker 2: Named the child? Moroccan would say, shocking, it's shocking. Third A twenty four.
Speaker 3: Have your parents done in Mariah, what was the most embarrassing, the embarrassing thing they ever did in your life? In returnest I got turned it on a Cogan vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 5: Cogan dot com helps you get what you want for less. That is clicking awesome. We'll hit the phones next.
Speaker 3: On Nova.
Speaker 5: Mariah has jumped on the gaming live stream of her son Moroccan.
Speaker 3: He was mortified. Mom, get off the audioce.
Speaker 4: Hileria Moccan want to come, you on me to get out now. Just everybody get out, mam, make you see you.
Speaker 2: You're saying Hi, Maria, I love you.
Speaker 10: Oh my gods, Carrie, missus Cary, can you please get out, Please get out of my.
Speaker 1: Room, interrupted his live stream. I don't think she did enough to embarrass him, though. She should have broken into always be my baby or something, Miss Curry, I love you, Mariah.
Speaker 4: Shame.
Speaker 1: She really should have broken into song. It was a real missed opportunity for Mariah.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine your parents being embarrassing mine, not yours.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 3: Dad, Yeah, I want to be very clear. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Dad had had a job when we were growing up, which was he was a technician.
Speaker 4: No he wasn't he sold silariums.
Speaker 2: Didn't He used to as a qualified electrician. Electrician he used to again service the lariums. And he drove around in a van a man with number plates tan Man, mister man. He used to drop us off at school every day in the tann Man van.
Speaker 4: Mean you Clinton kids, We should just call clintown man.
Speaker 3: For now on you will be tann.
Speaker 2: It's his more. Spray tan man.
Speaker 4: Now, oh you want to be sprays can man.
Speaker 2: I can't be tanned man.
Speaker 4: Did he pivot when silariums.
Speaker 2: Got yes into spray tnds.
Speaker 4: Are they illegal or frowned upon? Illegal?
Speaker 3: Illegal?
Speaker 4: Did he become the spray tan man technician?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you ever did he ever run like an underground No?
Speaker 4: No, Clint Tannaway.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 2: It was very embarrassing getting out of that car.
Speaker 3: Joe in point, we're talking embarrassing parents. What do you have to deal with?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 9: Yes, hi guys. My mum was meeting my husband who was been my boyfriend for the first time, took us out for dinner. Mum, being frugal, decided to take the liftover fish in her bag without knowing hang on.
Speaker 4: She took her to the restaurant.
Speaker 9: No, no, she took it from the restaurant in her hand.
Speaker 1: Take fish.
Speaker 9: Oh well, she's pretty sneaky.
Speaker 4: But wrapped it up in a napkin.
Speaker 9: Yeah she she did exactly.
Speaker 3: That's a glad bag job.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 6: Oh, it was hilarious.
Speaker 9: And we're seeing the corn away home and walking fish.
Speaker 1: Mum not on the first meeting embarking. Yeah, but you ended up getting married, so he obviously loved the fish. We love a fisherman.
Speaker 5: School I reckon the school grounds is probably the most embarrassing scene the paper. Well, I arrived at school one day on the bus and as I was walking in, kids were like, hey, Jason, your mum's looking for you, and I laughed it off.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was a joke. And then I turned the corner and walked through the school grounds. Hey, Jace, you mum's walking down looking for it.
Speaker 4: What's mom doing that?
Speaker 3: That's what I thought, though, no, no, surely not, surely not. And then I turned the corner and she's in like the giant quadrangle area holding my lunch box. How you left this at home?
Speaker 4: Cute? That's so nice.
Speaker 3: You'd rather starve.
Speaker 4: Just leave it at the office.
Speaker 3: Just don't even do that.
Speaker 4: Esh, that's so nice.
Speaker 3: And I'm like grabbing the lunch. What's going please mum, please just go?
Speaker 4: So what if your kids forgot their lunch? Would you just let them starve for the day and to be kind?
Speaker 5: And actually I have dropped lunch to them before, but I left it at the office and they do the page thing.
Speaker 3: Please come to the office.
Speaker 4: Life more embarrassing. Oh my god, Hi, missus.
Speaker 5: Hawkins, Shelley and Brighton, good morning, Good morning, Happy hump day, Happy, happy hump day.
Speaker 1: Shelley, you're up and about Why are.
Speaker 3: You so happy?
Speaker 15: Because I'm on the way to work and I just lost my job.
Speaker 2: So what do you do?
Speaker 15: What do you I'm in real estate, property management, construction. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: You need when you're driving in here?
Speaker 4: I do you know what I did this morning? I got up at four twenty and I got in my car. Happy hump day. Let's do this on a Wednesday morning.
Speaker 3: Let's talk embarrassing parents. What happened?
Speaker 15: Oh my dear dad, who's no longer with us. When I was about fifteen, we used to go shopping together on a Friday night, one night there was this really hot guys in an aisle next to me. I was just you know, interesting guys back then, and I still I am now.
Speaker 6: But he dropped the.
Speaker 15: Biggest fast and turned around, looked at me and said, Shelley, I have told you not to do that. You will not be coming shopping with me again, and walked off and left me there.
Speaker 1: Dad. Dad would have had the biggest smile that I'll be watching over you right now.
Speaker 4: Shelley's still laughing about that.
Speaker 15: It was doing for clearing the room.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't take my dad anywhere if he did that.
Speaker 2: He can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: Un lucky maugh Sammy, I'm thirteen, twenty fourteen. Good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 16: Good morning team. How is everyone this morning?
Speaker 2: It's great, asking Sammy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm hoping I'm getting some humpy today.
Speaker 1: I think that's why they call it Day's Weddnesday.
Speaker 4: Are you know what humpday could be? Any day?
Speaker 3: Rush?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, My mom was a shocker. We had a pool growing up as kids, and my mom, being German, used.
Speaker 9: To get her boosies out some bake and kids.
Speaker 16: From my brother's class would always come over and I couldn't work out why, and it was because my mom was in the backyard some baking top.
Speaker 2: Was she pretty pleased with herself?
Speaker 16: Sammy, Oh yeah, yeah, she's well endowed to this day still this.
Speaker 2: Does she still get them out? Sammy, Oh yeah, she.
Speaker 16: Gets and she's proud of them, quite proude.
Speaker 1: The Europeans love some baking topless Jase, You've got to pull your kids when you come mom, your mom, mom, God, yes, Sammy's numb. Your kids ask you to put your top back on.
Speaker 3: No wear the rash shirt.
Speaker 2: Pool.
Speaker 4: She embarrassed boys.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, she is pretty good.
Speaker 4: If anything, she's not busies out by the pool with the boys.
Speaker 5: If anything, where they've got friends coming around, lous will pulled me aside and goes. The boys have asked me to talk to you about not trying to do jokes when their friends are here.
Speaker 4: That's good advice.
Speaker 2: Is that where you trial or you get is here somewhere.
Speaker 1: He actually he's run away, embarrassing.
Speaker 2: We are heading to gather around tomorrow, and after gathering, I'm actually heading to ballet on a.
Speaker 1: Little retreat the mean streets of nurse.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm away for a little bit which means I'm heading to to a nice little retreat retreat. Bit of surfing, bit of which I'm a bit worried about because I haven't surfed in many, many years. Bit of yeah, I know what could go wrong, right, but it means maybe. But that's that defies the the retreat.
Speaker 1: He's going on a health retreat meant to be health honed.
Speaker 4: What's going on his.
Speaker 1: Love prey adventure? No, what's the Nicole kidman one?
Speaker 3: The monkeys?
Speaker 2: Strangers monkeys, they snatch stuff, they do. But it means you're going to find a dog sitter, Lauren, which.
Speaker 1: The perils of traveling when you have a dog.
Speaker 2: I assume it's like traveling with kids.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to take them.
Speaker 2: You can can't take the dog.
Speaker 4: You can't just take the dog to do The monkeys wouldn't like it, No, they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: So I've done. I sort of went on a website to find a dog minder. So it's basically like finding a babysitter.
Speaker 4: It's basically like finding a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like tinder it for dog.
Speaker 2: You find a boyfriend like whatever floats you. Yeah, so I found one.
Speaker 3: Jays do they stay at your house.
Speaker 2: So you've got the option you can this one. You can have the dog sitter come and stay, or you can ship the dog off to their place.
Speaker 4: But before any of that happens, there has to be a meet.
Speaker 3: Oh, they come around to meet the dog.
Speaker 1: The dog sitter is compatible with the dog.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: So in this instance, I decided to meet meet the dog sitter. No, sorry, the dog poster because she's hosting.
Speaker 1: The dog's going to go to her house, because you don't want them to come to your house, because what if then you don't like them and you're like, no, you know where I live.
Speaker 3: But hang on, if you're shipping the dog to their house, why don't you meet it there.
Speaker 4: That's a bit you didn't want to see the conditions is going to be living in? No, no, no was weird.
Speaker 1: He's not going to complain because we had the sitter at our house. Oh yeah, And I was like, oh, you're going to be in my home. Yeah, so I need to do like more thorough check than if I was just shipping the dogs off.
Speaker 2: Well, so it's like it is a lot like dating. So I sort of knew sort of what she looked like based on the profile pic. But in the profile pick is like, because she's a dog sitter, right, So there's a photo of her and the big fluffy dog. So I'm like in the park set up with Pep and there's just like all of a sudden, a flurry of women coming into the pug.
Speaker 14: Is that her?
Speaker 4: It was a blind date?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: And then you go to wave and she turned right. That's not her here, that's not her either, talking to like how he talks to the dog.
Speaker 1: She knew Pep it's her.
Speaker 4: Did you Pep go running over?
Speaker 2: He did? Yeah, he was very very interested.
Speaker 3: She came out strong, very strong. She wanted in screaming the dogs.
Speaker 1: Well that because then it makes it less awkward. You're not to But were you interested in her? No, you don't want her to be your girlfriend, but interested in her as a dog sitter, just a dog friend. Did they sniff each other's butts like dogs do? And the dogs by the dog kept sni kept snipping around her.
Speaker 14: And do you like it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It seemed to get on.
Speaker 11: Well did.
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: You both swiped right and so now he's Pep.
Speaker 2: Going, We've done a deal, split custody.
Speaker 3: I would want to see the living conditions.
Speaker 4: What if they put Pep in a cage out the back.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about that.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 3: We are about to get out of here.
Speaker 1: We are enjoy this beautiful sunshine Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I know it's incredible.
Speaker 6: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: I'm so good up.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Lauren, we have a date you guys go on comedy.
Speaker 2: We've sorry, We've got to step down afternoon.
Speaker 4: We've got four thirty plarates, hot sweat.
Speaker 2: I'm into pilates at the moment.
Speaker 4: Remember when last timmer when I said it was like hell in a room. Yeah, we're going.
Speaker 3: Together, that'll be nice.
Speaker 2: And today I was doing clams.
Speaker 4: Clint, it's been going every day to Hot Pliny.
Speaker 2: The day before that I was curtsying, and today and yesterday I was doing clams.
Speaker 3: Is there someone you like at the classes or today?
Speaker 4: It's the least exy place on earth. You get so hot sweating there.
Speaker 2: You drag yourself in there and then you leave and you're like, I feel amazing ten out of ten after doing.
Speaker 1: We're doing that and then we want to get Chinese food just to really undo all the balances. Then we're going to the comedy festival tonight the comedy theater. But we're going for Chinese food first because it's near Chinatown. Then, like we've worked out, so we deserve Chinese.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I love.
Speaker 2: Do they have a chicken and sweet corn soup?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Will, We're going to one of the OG's in Chinatown.
Speaker 3: I've never ever had the prawn toast.
Speaker 2: I love a prawn toast as well.
Speaker 4: I don't have bo.
Speaker 3: I'm going home to wash and get ready to gather around.
Speaker 4: What do you mean wash?
Speaker 3: Wash yourself, wash my clothes, get ready?
Speaker 4: Do you only wash your clothes special occasion?
Speaker 3: Well, just like just make sure I've got all my clothes and everything ready.
Speaker 2: It's small, Yeah, so I.
Speaker 3: Like to pack a day out, you know me?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: But we're going home to what so we're going for a few nights? How many? How many pairs of small?
Speaker 3: I always packed two extras?
Speaker 2: You have four small.
Speaker 3: Just in case you walk around with some of your handbag, don't you?
Speaker 1: I always carry I see of emergency always. I mean not if I'm just going out for dinner, like day to day, there's always a parent me every day handbag all you might bring some to Chinese and the comedy festival Tonight.
Speaker 8: You just never know After US Tomorrow. Bye, Jason Laurens, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Wake Up Feeling Good on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Lauren on socials,