Speaker 1: Can I just ask this question? Feel free to answer honestly? Am I Karen?
Speaker 2: Can I be honest? No comment?
Speaker 1: Because I did spend the weekend thinking, oh God, is this in the words of the great Taylor Swift, is this me?
Speaker 2: It probably is.
Speaker 1: The problem because I had three separate incidents over the weekend where I was so triggered and angry, and I was like, I'm starting to feel like I might be the common denominator.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, this is a safe spot, OKAYO can be very open and honest.
Speaker 4: Producers, I've brought you in just for a bit of support.
Speaker 1: Here. I'm going to tell you about the three different instances, and you feel free to tell me if I'm overreacting. Okay, First one kids sport Saturday morning. Went to watch my young girl played volleyball all right for the second week.
Speaker 5: In a row.
Speaker 2: Come that sounds so worried.
Speaker 6: Folleboo was exciting, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: What's your career.
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 6: So we're sitting there and you.
Speaker 1: Go upstairs to the second level in this gymnasium and you sit down with all the other parents and you're watching. Okay, the opposition parents were so irritating and I hope they're not listening this morning, but they just had something to say about everything. And at one stage one of them goes, that's they missed a point.
Speaker 6: That's not right.
Speaker 1: So she walks from the top level down to inform the scorer you missed a score.
Speaker 6: It's actually ten, not nine.
Speaker 1: Gos outrageous And so for the second week in a row, my husband and I like, I can't sit next to these people, so we had to move.
Speaker 6: So that's Karen example.
Speaker 2: Did you confront it?
Speaker 6: You're not very carrying, okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and your husband's next hockey player, so you jam a hockey stick in your mouth.
Speaker 6: He actually won't.
Speaker 2: From behind, and.
Speaker 1: He's not going to do any of those things, not off the ice anyway, okay, Karen. Situation number two. I go to get a pedicure at a nail salon and I'm sitting next to a woman who from the get go started complaining about the fact she'd had a spray tonn the day before, so she didn't want to get her legs wet. Okayoki, forgive me here. You do it in the reverse or because when you got to get a pedicure, Andrew, you put your feet in water.
Speaker 4: That's the who. And then quite often they massage.
Speaker 6: Your car like if you're a scrub correct, and she's like, you don't take my tan off.
Speaker 1: And then it got to the point where she had to select the color for her feet, and they give you this whole thing. Anyway, she wanted white, and she's comparing two whites and just like, well, that's a more block white. So I think I like that, I'm like, and then they couldn't find the said white. She's looking at me, She's like, oh, anyone got the one twenty? And I'm like, oh, babes, I'm not in your corner. You're being an absolute pest right now. So that's Karen situation number two.
Speaker 2: Wow, again, didn't confront it.
Speaker 4: Confronto. Okay, how am I looking on the Karens car?
Speaker 2: You're looking good.
Speaker 1: Third Karen example was the one where I was the closest to saying something. We went to the sushi train and for the purposes of this story, I'll replace the F word with wassabi, right, makes sense. So we're sitting there with the family including the twelve ten four year old me and my husband and a big group of boys walk in and the boys that had a big night out, hadn't they So they were drowning their hangovers with a bit of sushi and they were they were like, yol bro I had a saby last night, like full like I hadn't night. He's back to back with my four year old. And so Craig looks me and he's like, don't you don't And got to the point I was so angry that when we left our little booth, he shielded me from there booth because he knew I was going to go right off and tell him to go with Saba himself.
Speaker 2: On your team for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like when you're when you're swearing like that and you've got a four year old literally back to back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look, I would say the fact that you didn't confront y of these people, I think you're pretty safe on the Karens scale, not Karening.
Speaker 6: You need a nap.
Speaker 1: I need a nap in some whole moon replacement.
Speaker 6: Therapy to go to Kelly. When was your Garran moment?
Speaker 3: Hi, I've had a.
Speaker 8: Few, but they're all to do with smoking. So I walked into the hospital, was taking my son to the hospital, and I walked through people smoking, and I did let them have it, but I ended up getting admitted because I couldn't breathe.
Speaker 5: I had an asthma attack and I went straight in and my son had to wait.
Speaker 2: That's completely fair.
Speaker 4: Anything to do with the fact that you were going off with people who were smoking you inhales Fra All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I struggle with that, people who sort of smoking public places like that where you've got kids that perhaps need fresh air, clean air.
Speaker 3: It's a little different these days. It's not cool anymore. I'm sorry. Jimmy Dean's dead, all right. When Jimmy Dean used to do it back in the day, smoking cigarette walking down the street. Yeah, Jimmy Dean, not anymore.
Speaker 4: Nah, All right, let's go to Kerry. What was your moment?
Speaker 9: Kerrie? Hi?
Speaker 5: Yesterday I was at Camar getting some photos printed and I could see in the screen the reflection. There was a guy standing right behind me looking at all my photos as they flashed up on the screen, and it was really annoying me. And I had my kids with me, and I'm sure they were probably really embarrassed, but I couldn't help myself and I turned around and I said, you know, that's really rude to stand here and look at all my photos as they pop up. Yeah, and who went wandered off? But like you don't do that. You just stand to the side or you go look around the shop. It was just really annoying me that someone would stand there and look at all your photos are so top up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oket it, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's people invating your personal space to in a retail situation, I reckon. It's like it's also like hazy when you're at the checkout right the twelve items or less and people like stand right behind you, like right there, she's just scanning all your items.
Speaker 2: Don't get that as well.
Speaker 3: When you're a cafe and someone's right behind you sort of breathing down your neck, You're like, I just need a little bit of space.
Speaker 4: Absolutely understandable. We've got a text too, Shanna said, can't tell you one example, give me a whole segment she's carrying on the daily, particularly for school drop off.
Speaker 3: I would have thought the school drop off for a lot of mums would absolutely bring out the best and worse in individuals.
Speaker 4: Were they set you.
Speaker 1: Up for failure though, because they have like a you know, drop off and pick up. Only you can't control what time your kid comes out of the classroom.
Speaker 3: Yes, any confusing time, John, take us through your situation at a sock a match.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, textos son to well, Actually I was on holidays, I worked with Britil I watched it. You're turning to take your son to soccer, so I take him. My son's playing the game, he sets up and shoots a goal. I've called out, well run son, and then you hear the father from the other side turn around say it's about time the father watched the son's play soccer.
Speaker 5: Oh, and I went.
Speaker 10: I was about to say something, but then the father next mister day Now, I don't start trouble, man, don't start trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done, John, Well done for not even saying that. Other people in the situation, they would have walked over and probably got a little bit physical.
Speaker 2: You did very well.
Speaker 4: World done John.
Speaker 1: I tell you the school sport thing, it's a hotbed. It's a hotbed.
Speaker 2: Haven't entered it yet. I'm on the verge.
Speaker 6: Oh man, it's an eye opener.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay that volleyball community so well.
Speaker 1: You've offended them now, so they're going to turn on you. And you actually deserve it.
Speaker 2: And I think, based on those calls as well jokes.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're a Karen, thank you. You just have some Karen moments.
Speaker 4: Just some heavy traits.
Speaker 3: You're not a full time Karen. You just part times.
Speaker 2: You're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Breaking news.
Speaker 2: What's the news today? Snooziness.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite stories of the year so far, and it's the battle that no one saw coming?
Speaker 4: Okay, are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Holly Valance, former soap star v Greta Turmberg.
Speaker 4: Oh my yeah, climate activists.
Speaker 2: You're so right. I did not see that coming.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she's gone on a show called Chris Hope, It's Chopper's political podcast, and on it she described the twenty one year old as a little bit odd and a demonic little gremlin.
Speaker 11: I don't understand way you have this like demonic little gremlin high priestess of climatism as the goddess in classrooms, Greta, why would you go to music lesson or bother doing your homework or get out of bed if you think we're all going to be dead in five years anyway? I mean they told me in class Gretta told me, I can't imagine what.
Speaker 2: It feels like to be called a demonic little grandma.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't like it.
Speaker 2: That hits hard.
Speaker 4: Isn't that outrageous? Anyway?
Speaker 1: She went on to sing Donald Trump's praises as well, and she said there's no way that Australia should become a republic and that we need to stick with the royal family.
Speaker 4: All interesting thoughts from our holly.
Speaker 3: There you go in holywo trust We've said that for a long time as well. Remember she was Flick on Neighbors. Oh yeah, flick characteris Felicity and.
Speaker 4: You would have been a young man that would have done a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I remember watching in the boarding House and the particular episode where Steph and Flick.
Speaker 2: I think Flick hooked up with Steph's man. Yes, sisters, yeah right.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, the Scullies, the Scully household. It's all coming back.
Speaker 4: I can't believe this stuff that sits in your brain.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I with that, but I can't remember the birthdays of my kids.
Speaker 1: Newsy bit a sport on the weekend as well for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, finally, our teams played in the AFL Round one. If you're a co supporter. Oh, didn't they flirt with it in the last quarter?
Speaker 4: Miss me? It was the comeback no one saw coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at one stage thirty six points. They were down in the last quarter and then they end up losing by just a goal in the first half.
Speaker 2: It didn't look like they were going to score more than three goals.
Speaker 1: They was it one goal too for a half a footy.
Speaker 3: I know it wasn't a night for key forwards, but Jesus to you what re signed Taylor Walker for.
Speaker 2: Next year right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He's so unbelievably poor for that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he's crucial, isn't he.
Speaker 3: I'm going to speak to Time Rade a little bit later on. He's going to wrap up the weekend of sport, but also for Port Adelaide Sport. It's fifty points, yep, you take that against West Coast. West Coast they're going to be absolutely garbage again. Oh it's good size.
Speaker 2: What about that boy? Kind of rosy?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, first game as skipper and absolutely picked up up three Brown Low votes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've had some interesting audio on the coverage yesterday and they miked up Ken Hinckley at training and Ken I thought I don't know if it was Connor or if it were Zach Butter's, but he was saying, mate.
Speaker 4: Can you stop, like it would have made Zach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want you to hurt yourself for training, like he was basically pleading with him, and then he got cleaned up and he goes, well, I'm not surprised you just run into that bloke who's six foot seven idiot.
Speaker 3: It's like a Jack Russell, Yeah, taking on a great day, and you know Jack Russell is going to have a red.
Speaker 1: Hot Cray exactly right, and they're acutely unaware of how little they are.
Speaker 3: Yes, it sound Zach lots alike yesterday in that game against West Coast. That is your post snooze news coming up very very soon.
Speaker 1: Also we'll speak about this with Tom Ray and the jack Jumpers went down to Melbourne United in game one of the NBL Finals.
Speaker 2: Oh they got smashed and absolutely spanked.
Speaker 4: I can't see them coming back from here just quietly, even on their.
Speaker 2: Home to really come on show some faith.
Speaker 4: I don't have a lot.
Speaker 2: They're going to name the AFL side today as well?
Speaker 4: Oh they wha do they have somewhere to play yet?
Speaker 2: I think they're still working that out.
Speaker 4: I grew up. There ain't an abundance of stadiums that.
Speaker 2: You have to build something.
Speaker 3: If you've got your thinking at that one, you've got a name for the new Tazzy AFL side text through for double nine one nine. Of course, don't don't say devils. Please, don't say devils, devils. You're better than that.
Speaker 4: What are we to do?
Speaker 1: The jack jumpers has gone, Oh my god, how many native Tasmanian animals are there?
Speaker 3: Ninety six percent of the country doesn't even know what a jack jumper is. That's fun, isn't it very true? First question for the six fifteen vending machine quiz Joe's is going to drop it? Next? What I've always wondered is the particular types of music that you listen to, whether that sort of determines what sort of person you are like, if there's some kind of link with your personality music preferences.
Speaker 2: And it turns out it is.
Speaker 3: Thanks to a study done by the New York Post, multiple studies have revealed the personality traits linked with various music genres, And when you think.
Speaker 2: About it, probably makes sense, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: Sure does?
Speaker 3: So this particular piece of research looked at eighty thousand music fans and fifty famous musicians, and the fans were then asked to give personality ratings for the public person of each artist. Those who enjoy top forty songs are more likely to be an agreeable person. Okay, just sort of bubb along, just happy people who like pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And while you'd probably expect the people who listen to extremely heavy metal about violence to be precisely that, it turns out that they are no more likely to be violent themselves, and they just find pure.
Speaker 2: Joy in the music.
Speaker 6: Okay, really, here's.
Speaker 3: Some interesting stats though. The study revealed that psychopaths are more likely to enjoy retro rap, including songs classic songs like Eminem this song in particular Lose Yourself, but also No Dignity. You love this song is psychopaths.
Speaker 2: It's starting to make compleats. It's now, is it not?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: The study also found that people who enjoyed see Is Titanium and the naxt My Sharona were the least likely to be psychopathic. And that makes so much Senseka, you're just a fun guy. He's a fun person. If you like My Sharona, And guess what Titanium South Australian represents. Of course you like it. You're a good non psychopathic person.
Speaker 6: It's good, isn't it. This is just to like get you up and about. I can achieve anything. I can run through a brick wall type.
Speaker 3: Vibe, big time, big time, no psychopathic vibes about that. This isn't part of the study. It's my own study that if you like this particular song though from the web, it turns out you're just a flat out dirty bird.
Speaker 6: Now that's a job.
Speaker 2: That was a joke. That's a joke. Job's a terrible job.
Speaker 3: This is where we say we are led fearlessly and courageously by news read abby but unfortunately sick.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, who's going to step up?
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully you do, because mine's just a little short one, but entertaining nonetheless.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, we're talking jokes to your husband, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to go first?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: This is a bit of a medical theme for this week. Okay, did you know this? This is a fact that dogs can't read m R eyes but cats can.
Speaker 2: Cat Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I'll get it. I get it. Cats can and straight around. My brain's like, well, they got better eyesight of than dogs. Cats sa cats scared?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Get it now?
Speaker 2: Okay? Can I take this in a much different direction?
Speaker 1: Then? Sure? Is this going to be a little bit blue blueish?
Speaker 3: Okay, not as blue as what Abby would do, but I'm doing it in spirit of news reader Abbey.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is good because she loves a blue jae.
Speaker 6: It's like a homage naps all.
Speaker 3: Our teacher is teaching a class and she says that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asked him, Hey, if there are three ducks sitting on a fence, Johnny, and you shoot one, how many are left? And Johnny says, well, none? But then the teacher asks why, and Johnny says because the shots scared them all off, And the teacher says, no, there are two left, butts are okay? Thinking then Johnny asks the teacher, you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor. One is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream. Which one is married? And the teacher responds, well, the one sucking her ice cream? And Johnny says no, the one with a wedding ring. But I like, hey, thinking teacher, let get it by the.
Speaker 9: Way, the weekend, it's one and only the beautiful, the courageous, the versatile, sometimes flexible, Tom randlexible, you take the place.
Speaker 2: No, I can barely touch my knees.
Speaker 6: No good, Okay, I think you play.
Speaker 7: I think it's more just a result of having very short arms. That's probably the problem.
Speaker 4: You play soccer.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd be clus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a t rex useless arms.
Speaker 3: Fine, are you ready welcome? Let's go through the weekend that was for sport. Let's start with the Crows play.
Speaker 4: In the game right there.
Speaker 2: The Suns are.
Speaker 3: Going to hold on.
Speaker 2: The Crows come home, but.
Speaker 4: They didn't come home.
Speaker 6: The Suns and Toms. You're right to start the season.
Speaker 7: Oh jeez, pinched it five goals in the last term. That's the positive. They were so good at the end of the game. Josh uh Shelley was outstanding. Rank can look really dang, But where was the intensity and that kind of spark in the first two and a half three quarters? They were so flat they just and look credit to Gold Coast, But I'm sure they're scratching their head saying boys like surely let's bottle what we had in the final thirty minutes because what came before that was just terrible.
Speaker 4: That was very generous final thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: It was like the final ten minutes, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: And they kicked one goal too.
Speaker 7: I know it was the second last ever score to halftime. I think Hawthorne ninety five was the previous. Lost ended up winning that game. Funnily enough, Look, there was a bit to like with the way they finished, but difficult conditions. Just needed to start quicker, and they can't afford to do that again this Friday night.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you sit there and you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Trow supporters watching that going, I know the conditions are horrible, but she's Tailor Walker. He's the important because even a blokeers classes Taylor Walker. Even in those conditions, you can still see him bobbing up for at least a couple of goals.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, and just you know, simple things like body position, structure, all that stuff. Leadership. He's such an important part of that side. Arguably still Hazy, the most important player.
Speaker 1: Someone's pleased because they changed their tips at the last minute when they realized text Walker wasn't getting on the planet that right, Yes, he did.
Speaker 3: Just sort of following along on Twitter and then when text failed, he's a Finnish test on Wednesday sort of called up and it's like, rearrange my tips.
Speaker 7: Thinks See that's usually cardinals sit number one. Isn't it to change your tip? But that's a good change.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you're lucky you're a good bloke because that's just smacks of corruption or.
Speaker 2: Do you do bloke? I love that ready, Le's talk about much better results. Yeah. The big thing is the port Adelaide, the box.
Speaker 3: They needed the four points, They got the four points there.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of box ticks.
Speaker 7: Well, it was a tough day, wasn't it. I mean so hot yesterday. They're going to need every bit of their recovery to play Richmond next Sunday. The only negative is Jed macintee subbed out in the third quarter. He went back with a flight concussion. Will miss at least next week, maybe two weeks. But that aside, they did everything they needed to and what I really liked were their recruits. Soldo arguably best on ground. Brendan's a thatcher really solid and a Sava Radigalia excellent. So that's fantastic, a big tick to their recruitment in the off season, and they should have won that game.
Speaker 2: It's West Coast, but they did it.
Speaker 4: Move on.
Speaker 7: Now they've got to take care.
Speaker 6: Of the town that did a bit for me.
Speaker 4: When you said a Sarva Ratigalia just rolled off the tongue.
Speaker 2: Right, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: It just feels really good, right Rata Galia can say it again?
Speaker 2: It again, say it again?
Speaker 3: Can I just spend Can I just spend the next forty five to an hour and a half just talking about Connor Rose?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 3: The first game is skipper and he dish is out of performance like that. He probably got if it wasn't, probably got the three.
Speaker 7: Votes, twenty seven touches, two goals. He was brilliant. Zach Butter's twenty seven as well. But it seems like Captain's he's you know, fitting him. You've got all those other external things you got to worry about, media and sponsorships and everything, but probably number one businesses play good footy, do that and everything else sort of his secondary and that's that's what Connor Rozi needs. To do, and that's what he's done in his first game as skipper.
Speaker 1: Can I please do this because Hazy doesn't allow me to talk about the NBA or even though I love it. He's like more of an NBA type, you know.
Speaker 2: He likes the blindling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he likes he likes the big time.
Speaker 1: So obviously at the finals at the moment you've got the Tasmanian Jack Jumpers up Melbourne United. It's a bit of a war of words between the coaches at the moment, which is quite funny actually. So you've got Melbourne United coach Dean Vickerman. He inflamed the emotions of all the Tasmanian fans by saying, oh you know what, Scott Roth, who's the coach of Tazzy, He's gonna I don't buy into any of his stuff. He's going to talk about defending his little island as much as he wants to. We're just going to go about the business, stay locked in and try and win a championship. So defend the island has been the mantra of the jack Jumpers ever since their inception. Right, So then he's hit back and had this to say to the Melbourne United coach, but.
Speaker 4: Tasmania seems to be the point of every Jobhy we want to punch you down at that place. And when I went down there, they said you're not going to succeed down there. And my three years have been nothing but love from that whole coming.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, fighting words, that's what they are.
Speaker 7: I like it, and it's one kneel at the moment to United in the best of five series. They won yesterday, but that could galvanize the jack Jumpers. And I think anyone outside of the neutrals watching on are probably going for Tazzi out.
Speaker 4: I think everyone loves an underdog. Maybe are a bit of a powerhouse so.
Speaker 1: And but you know, I will say this, people who knock Tasmania, there's a special place in hell for that.
Speaker 2: That is so true.
Speaker 3: And I like this little war of words because it's turning a lot of heads down there. A lot of people down there are getting both their heads turned off the back of this conversation. I think, because you're a beautiful Tasby you take it so personally true.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful little island and I had a relatively decent child.
Speaker 9: Don't mention the war, Oh Tom Rin.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for joining us and allowing me to talk in bed.
Speaker 2: No, it was good before we let you go. Ready, you know the drill on Monday morning joke, Well, how does the moon cut his hair? I said, eclips it. That's the best reaction.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 3: Every now and then, as a man, you sit there and you think, Wow, what would I do in a particular situation, like a really confronting situation.
Speaker 2: Would I man up?
Speaker 3: Or would I just squirm out the back like a little weasel and forever feel like an absolute pussy cat? You know what?
Speaker 2: Made so?
Speaker 1: For example, if you were to be confronted with someone who wanted to fight.
Speaker 3: Yes, or if your family was in danger, say someone intruded into your house. I saw this study on the weekend which I found very very entertaining, but also like, I wonder what's in a category I've been. It turns out that almost ten percent of men think that if they got into a fist fight with a lion.
Speaker 2: That they would win with an actual line.
Speaker 6: Have seen that meme?
Speaker 1: In fact, I think I sent it to your wife where there's a woman standing at the kitchen sink and that's.
Speaker 6: A thought bubble.
Speaker 1: So there's fifteen different thoughts about I've got to do the kids homework, I've got to pack the lunches, i've got to do this, i've got to do this for work, blah blah blah, and then it flips to a man.
Speaker 4: It was like, could I take on a bear in a fight?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: This the thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely is the thing.
Speaker 3: So not only do we think about it, we think what are our chances of actually winning? And would I be brave enough to even take part in it?
Speaker 6: Okay, all valid questions.
Speaker 3: So there was a particular moment in my household quite recently, which I am not proud of at all.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You always wonder, in a split moment, say if someone broke into your house and you came face to face, Wow, what would you do?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: I think I think most blokes have thought about this, and blokes say, look, I've got weapons under the bed, or you know, I'd punch him in the face and i'd grab him, I'd time up all those sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other night, it was a bout to one o'clock in the morning and it was stinking hot. Oh yeah, so and I was asleep, but I don't think I was fully asleep, and you know when you wake up again, you get startled, and there's that sort of moment in between reality where you're.
Speaker 2: Still sort of half asleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was one particular moment where the mirror, it's a big mirror in our room, fell off. Oh no, so he was attached to the wall and it completely fell off, so much so that when it hit the ground, one it's smashed, and then two it's fallen front ways, so then it's smashed again.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So there was a small moment, like a really really small moment where I genuinely thought that we were getting broken into I'm in bed with it, my wife and my three year old daughter who still sleeps with us. Yeah, and in my moment where I'm really tested on whether I'm going to be a man or not and whether I'm going to protect the family. This is basically all that came out of my mouth. It was dense at in miment.
Speaker 2: My thought were on.
Speaker 3: Instead of jumping out of bed and jumping into a fighting position, all I could do was go And I had my wife Kara literally say to me, or he can't down, It's just a mirror that's fallen off the wall. And then the next day, I think at one stage a little bit of time to pass it.
Speaker 2: And then Car had to.
Speaker 3: Say, can we just address your reaction?
Speaker 2: Did the mirror falling off the wall last night?
Speaker 3: I think Car was ready to go, like she cocked the fist and she was ready to go, and I was in the corner hiding behind my three year old daughter.
Speaker 6: Do you know the worst part about this story?
Speaker 4: You put that mirror on the wall? You thought you did a grad?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: On top of that as well, sheeez, what a guy?
Speaker 3: Not handy and also an absolute pussy. Big, big significant day for a special part of the world that you're involved with.
Speaker 4: Yes, that I grew up in.
Speaker 1: So Tasmania's AFL club will officially be launched this evening. It's going to be a historic moment in the state's sporting history. They've been pushing it for decades, it seems so. The club's colours, nickname, jumper, designed logo and branding will all be unveiled at five point thirty this evening. Okay, and it's exciting. And I will say this to you, and I'm going to look you in the eye. Play nicely, please nice play. Don't be the way you normally are. Don't be you, don't try not to be you in this space, and I can't help but notice you've got the whole gang in here as well.
Speaker 2: Work well as a team.
Speaker 3: We said before, let's put our heads together, multiple heads on one body together, and let's work out what would be the best nickname for the Tasmani Inside. We also put it out there as well, I FORB nine nine nine one nine.
Speaker 1: Nothing's off limits, and if there's plenty of limits, there is plenty.
Speaker 4: So who's going to kick us off here? Who's going to start the pile?
Speaker 3: I mean, someone texted through and said the tasty two heads, and I just wasn't sure about it right off the bat.
Speaker 2: It then I didn't really I didn't really understand.
Speaker 4: Why do you endorse it? You just press the tick sound effect? How do you know?
Speaker 2: I press all the buttons?
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's all right, Okay.
Speaker 3: Let's go around that whispit balling here. There's no such things a bad idea. Let's go to camera guy Josh, who was very good at coming up with logos and all things creative. Josh, what do you think the Tasmani Inside should be called?
Speaker 2: How about the Tasmanian blended bloodline. That's actually not bad.
Speaker 4: I expected better, I wanted more.
Speaker 2: I think that's top shelf.
Speaker 3: I think that's something that Andrew Dyllon and the guys at AFL House should strongly consider.
Speaker 2: What about your producers? Are your thoughts a few? But maybe the mighty fighting Fraudians doesn't it?
Speaker 3: That could absolutely work. I've got a couple for Jones and just bear in mind. Get ready to write this down as well and text through to Andrew Dyllan. What about the tazzy sexy siblings Does that work at all? Maybe the tazzy cute cousins extension of that, the tazzy kissing cousins.
Speaker 6: Nice use of alliteration there.
Speaker 3: Or they're finally just round it out. What about the tazzy mum's, your dad's. They're all ideas, they're all ideas.
Speaker 4: Just watch this space, look at AFL House.
Speaker 6: Just light up.
Speaker 2: It's going to be the bloody Devils.
Speaker 3: We're going back in time on this Daisy, welcome the beautiful mannic sexy Monday. That's right, you just grab Monday by the forehead and just right in the middle, show up some loves and maybe Monday Louy.
Speaker 4: But hello Monday, be kind to me.
Speaker 2: Let's take a little fifth down memory lane, shall we. It's Monday, the eighteenth of March.
Speaker 3: On this day in nineteen ninety five, I'm just going to say the greatest movie of all time premier. That is Dumb and Dumber Jay and Jeff Daniels. It opened in Aussie cinemas. That's a lovely accent.
Speaker 2: You have their new jersey Austria. Well, good ay mate, follow over.
Speaker 6: No, it's Occrdian, but thanks for no think.
Speaker 2: Everyone's got one text through your favorite bar from Dumb and Dumber. Just an iconic movie does have several oscars.
Speaker 3: Nineteen forty four, Big Birth, the world's oldest cow, was born in Ireland. They just built a little bit different those Irish cows. She lived to me forty nine years old and birth at thirty nine cars.
Speaker 2: By the end of it. This sound she was making, there's another one.
Speaker 4: Oh that's how I felt after my fourth baby. Yeah, just the one big Jersey cow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who nickname was Big Bertha.
Speaker 1: Two was.
Speaker 9: Saylor?
Speaker 2: Like do I or don't I? And I did it? And of the consequence is the government ever reaction.
Speaker 4: There's an equal and opposite reaction Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: I'm in Trouble.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and five, The Sweeter Life of Zach and Cody premieres on the Disney Channel, starring Dylan and Cole Sprouse.
Speaker 2: I wasn't really a fan of anything on the Disney Channel back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh, people say's really good though these days it's great for kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So number one song on March eighteenth in two thousand and six, Stupid Girls by Pink another one of her little anthems.
Speaker 1: Do you remember she was on the treadmill and she's running next to that girl with big overinflated boobs.
Speaker 2: Oh in the videos remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, just the big boob part
Speaker 9: Was her name, Big Bertha, like big teats, big girls, Big girls.