Speaker 1: Welcome the wait to pay.
Speaker 2: Great to have your company.
Speaker 3: I'm James Macpherson with Liz Storer and Caleb Bond.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 3: Queensland Premier Stephen Miles upset that the LNP have done to him what the Labor Party did to Peter Dutton a month ago. Poor Stephen Miles will get to him a little later. Plus, when we look at the papers. A great story on the front page of Tomorrow's Australian as Sydney Islamic leaders warn Muslims that they should not vote in elections because.
Speaker 2: It's anti Islam.
Speaker 3: Plus the Courier Mail's got a story tomorrow detailing how the Queensland government arrived at that one billion dollar figure to demolish and redevelop the Gabbar. I wonder if you can guess how they came up with that number.
Speaker 2: We'll reveal that when we look at the papers.
Speaker 3: But first, and I don't want to sound alarmist, but the US President Joe Biden has not been seen in a week. After insisting that only God Almighty could stop him contesting the next election, the President suddenly developed COVID and then just vanished from sight. Here's the last time the US president was seen last Wednesday. Now, four days after that, remember, no one has seen him, he announced via a tweet he would not contest the election. Now rumors began to swirl. People wondered, was he forced out? Does he even know that he's dropped out? Is he even alive? Well, those questions were answered today. Kind of Joe Biden, who's evidently not well enough to address the American people, managed to make a phone call to a Kamala Harris campaign event. Just when you thought American politics could not get any weirder.
Speaker 2: July.
Speaker 4: If I didn't have COVID, i'd be sitting there with you, standing there with you. I'm so proud of what you've all done. But just told it all from them, keeping me out of out of people's lair for the next three or four days. But I'm going to be on the road and I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna It's kept me away a little bit, but you know, I want people to remember that what we have done has been incredible, and we get so much more. We're going to get done, And so I want to say hello to Kama. She can hear me. I know she's going to be speaking shortly, and I want to say that the team embrace her. She's the best.
Speaker 2: But was that a fun call or was it a recording?
Speaker 3: I only ask because Kamala Harris herself seemed unsure. Listen closely to what she says when she asks if that's the president on the call?
Speaker 5: It is so good to hear our president's voice.
Speaker 6: Joe.
Speaker 5: I know you're still on the on the call, and we've been talking every day. You probably you guys heard it from Doug's voice.
Speaker 6: We love Joe and Jail, we really do.
Speaker 2: They truly are like family.
Speaker 5: Does everybody here that's mutual?
Speaker 6: I know you're still there.
Speaker 7: You're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Job, I'm watching kid. I love you, I.
Speaker 2: Love you, Job, Caleb and Liz.
Speaker 3: We'll get to how weird Kamala Harris is in a moment and we could talk all night about that. But how weird is Joe Biden?
Speaker 2: I mean, where is he? And why can he make a phone call.
Speaker 3: But he can't come on a video or turn up himself.
Speaker 2: It's very, very strange.
Speaker 6: It looks for all the world like a coup.
Speaker 7: After this guy's quick timeline, after this guy's disastrous debate, where everyone was like, well, he's cooked, he's got to go, And he said I wasn't feeling well.
Speaker 6: I was a bit jet lagged, et cetera.
Speaker 7: He said twenty plus times, very emphatically, I'm going nowhere. The party elites aren't gonna push me out. Then he suddenly comes down with COVID after the RNC has endorsed Donald Trump, and nobody's seen or heard from him since that recording there, if it even is a recording. We all know what they can do with AI these days, and I would not put anything past the Democrats are indeed most people in politics.
Speaker 6: That is not proof of life. Where is he?
Speaker 7: Why can we not see him?
Speaker 6: Simply?
Speaker 7: It makes no sense. And then you've got the added fact that he resigned via Twitter, an account which people have laughed about for the four years of his Presidency's saying they know all these tweets don't come from Doe.
Speaker 6: They're going doesn't.
Speaker 7: Even know how to access the account. Arguably he's never actually tweeted in his life.
Speaker 6: It's always his staffers.
Speaker 7: That resignation tweet was not even on White House.
Speaker 6: Letterhead, his signature.
Speaker 7: There's been questions raised about that because he never underlines his signature, and this signature included an underlining squiggle, and everyone was like, oh, wait a minute. His own staff and campaign people found out via x found out by that same tweet that he was stepping down. They had no idea he was resigning. Just last night we played the clip of his campaign chair saying emphatically just hours before that tweet, he's going nowhere. He's staying in the race, and we're supposed to believe that despite the fact we still haven't seen him. And they've done this ridiculous parody where oh, he's just on a conference call, listen to his voice that everything's a okay. This is not normal, and the mainstream media would have you believe, Oh, it's it's normal.
Speaker 6: He's just got COVID.
Speaker 7: That's why no one can see him. Hello, We've had people on Sky News be home with COVID and chair shows his name's Chris Kenny, Like, what are legends? Just because you have COVID doesn't mean you can't be seen. I mean you may have it, but there's no reason why. Well, the most powerful men in the world cannot just live stream in using some sort of a camera and assure the world I'm alive. This is me actually saying this. Yes, I have dropped out, Yes I do endorse Kamala Harris. It just looks for all the world like a coup. The timing of this thing. And one last thing I will say is if Donald Trump had died the weekend before last, Biden would still be in the race. I don't think many people would argue that then they would have gone down the route of Oh, he's just kept up the route that they've been taking for the last four years. He's strong, he's mentally well. All of that is just fake news and deep fake videos of him stumbling. We need stability now more than ever, and he's the father of the nation and he's the one.
Speaker 6: To see it through.
Speaker 7: Because it didn't go that way. That and that alone is when the Dems stepped up this really really forceful, pushing him out of the party. And we've seen that since that ex tweet, which I'm convinced he did not tweet, everyone's fallen in behind Kamala. The entire establishment has fallen in behind Kamala. Kamala's campaign says that they've raised over one hundred million dollars in the twenty four hours since Biden dropped out. I'm just finding all of this very hard to believe.
Speaker 6: To me, it looks like a coup.
Speaker 8: You know, the money rolls in because it's anybody but Biden basically.
Speaker 7: Even that the money was rolling, it was still by it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but but it had dried up or it certainly wasn't coming in in the same way that it was. And you know, once you had George Clooney, who of course had run a big fundraiser, coming out and saying, look, I'm not going to stand up at another one of those things again, and they knew they had to do something if they wanted to get any money. And you mentioned, of course, the fact that the post was made on x to say that he was no longer running. Did you notice that Jill Biden's account then retweeted that post. There's no words to go along with her post. All it was was a pink love heart. Now, you would think that the wife of the president, the first lady, would have a little more to say about her husband's presidency at the moment that he said I'm not going to run again at the end of the year than a pink love heart.
Speaker 2: I mean, Jim Times, you say a lot by saying not much.
Speaker 8: Precisely, precisely because we know Jill I suspect has been the major driver behind the fact that he lasted as long in this race because she just.
Speaker 1: Wants to stay in the White House.
Speaker 8: I mean, you can imagine how pissed chair would be about the fact that Joe is no longer running.
Speaker 1: And you listen to the audio.
Speaker 8: Of him at that Kamala pressa, I mean, he does sound pretty sick or either on industrial doses of pseudoephedrin. But for heaven's sake, like as if you can't see his face. We've all been sick at various points and come in to work. We see today that he's canceled a meeting with Benjamin Nitya, who is currently in the US. So it all adds why can't we see the guy? I mean, look, if he looks like death warmed up because he's got COVID, it's no different to the way he's looked for the last three or four years. He's looked like death warmed up for a long time. We saw him at the debate im and he possibly couldn't look any worse than that. They of course have given him a spray tand since then to try and make him look more alive. But I tell you what, even with COVID and dropping out of the race, the abilities of Joe Biden are just extraordinary because apparently while he was on a phone call to this presser and look, I don't know about you. I've used a few phones in my life. I imagine you have as well. And generally the way it works, unless you're on FaceTime or something, in which case we would have been able to see mister Biden's face he's sitting there with phone to his ear, or he's on a conference call. You can't generally see people down the phone.
Speaker 1: Well not Joe Biden. Have a look at this.
Speaker 8: He apparently can see what's going on even though he's not on a video call.
Speaker 6: Do you watch him?
Speaker 7: You here this clapping?
Speaker 9: Can you see it?
Speaker 1: He's watching.
Speaker 8: I don't know. They will be watching from heaven at this point. He is actually probably from hell, given it's Joe Biden. But that the whole thing is such a fast Would you have ever thought that a sitting president would announce the fact that they're not running again via a post on X not a press release that went out to the media, no embargoed message that not even his staff knew was coming. It just pops up on a social media platform, which is great for Elon Musk and X because they can once again say, you know where you get the news first, which.
Speaker 1: Is of course what Twitter was always about.
Speaker 8: But the whole thing, when you piece it together, you just got to go, what sort of timeline are we living in there?
Speaker 2: And it's only how long since?
Speaker 3: Nine days since the assassination attempt on Trump? So you've got Trump almost shot dead, You've got Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: We don't know if he's alive. I mean, it's just an extraordinary time.
Speaker 1: He's probably tied up somewhere. Joe, don't you move, don't move.
Speaker 3: But I mean even more extraordinary is Kamala Harris today telling the crowd that no president in US history has been able to do as much in two terms as Joe Biden has achieved in one, and then she wondered why it didn't get much of a reaction from the crowd.
Speaker 2: She had to kind of generate an applause.
Speaker 5: Joe Biden's legacy of accomplishment over the past three years is unmatched in Mardern history. In one term, he has already yes, you may laugh, in one term, he has already surpassed the legacy of most presidents who have served two terms in office.
Speaker 7: When you've got force the applause, there's one guy doing a golf clap and she's like, yes, keep everyone. Everyone joining.
Speaker 3: Reminds us of another US presidential candidate, Jeff Bush, who had a similar problem.
Speaker 10: I think the next president needs to be a lot quieter, but send a signal that we're prepared to act in the national security interests of this country to get back in the business of creating a more peaceful world.
Speaker 2: Please clap. That wasn't an encouragement to clap. That was just a sigh of resignation I needed.
Speaker 8: I needed, And watching you said, we'll get to the weirdness of Kamala Harris. So let's go there. And that clip of her say we love you, Joe, we.
Speaker 7: Love you so much like it's Emily, It's got.
Speaker 8: All the sincerity of someone like you know, you're telling your mother in law that you love her daily and she's the best thing that's ever happened in your life. No, we all know you hate your mother in law. That's just how things were she's loving herself sick right now because all the pieces have fallen into place. I suspect she probably thought that the way she would get to the presidency is not via an election. It would have been via Joe Biden sneezing heavily and then you know, he's inside sort of coming out of all orifices and that was the end of him, and that she would just sort of automatically ascend to the job that way. She probably didn't think it would come like this, But nevertheless, you know, you've got this dopey woman who laughs at absolutely everything she says me. She cracks herself up with her own jokes that aren't even jokes, and she is now most likely going to be the Democratic pick to run for president. She cannot believe her luck. She is the way luckiest woman alive right now, except for the fact, of course, that she doesn't stand much of a chance of beating Joe Biden. But she'll be loving herself beating Joe Budden, beating Donald Trump. She's already beating Joe Biden, we saw that over the last few days. But she will be loving herself sick in the lead up to them.
Speaker 7: The woman that Trump aptly called quote dumb as a rock end quote, but speaking of a coup. Sources have now come out to The Post saying yes, in fact, the Democrats at the highest levels of the party threatened Joe Biden and said, if you don't step down, we'll just get you out of the top spot using our own means. A source speaking to the Post said that debate, that disastrous debate, with millions of eyes on it was a setup to convince Democrats that he couldn't run for president. And it wasn't hard for anyone watching at home to make that assessment all by themselves.
Speaker 4: Eligible for what I've been able to do with the with the COVID, I could be with dealing with have to do with.
Speaker 2: If we finally beat medicare, Trump's.
Speaker 7: Patient confusion, Just channeling the emotions of everyone watching there. But this is exactly what I said the minute the Democrats said, actually, we will have a debate, earliest presidential debate in American history that far out to an election. We will have a debate. I said. There's only two reasons why they would do this. Either to prove to everyone we'd see the Manhattan Project of pharmaceutical stimulants on display and everyone would.
Speaker 6: Be like, Oh, actually, he's not that bad.
Speaker 7: Why are people raising all these concerns about his mental faculties? Or number two, which I highly suspected. The whole idea was to watch him crash and burn so that everyone would turn against him and say, this guy's got to go.
Speaker 6: And it worked perfectly.
Speaker 3: And the other evidence that this was set up was the way that CNN handled the debate. I mean, we all noted at the time that they were softball in questions to Donald Trump, and the use of the split screen that we just saw there enabled Biden to stumble and mumble while Donald Trump without saying a word, as you said, channel all our thoughts to exactly what was happening. It was quite remarkable that CNN allowed that. And then of course, straight after the debate, every left wing news outlet immediately slammed Biden, started the question of his suitability. Then there were leaks, then Democrats put their names to the leaks. Then George Clooney came out. But one strange thing that I didn't sort of notice being that important at the time was remember, we were joking about the fact that Biden started getting his advice from Hunter, and we all thought, well, I mean, this is ridiculous. Hunter's a crackhead advising the president. But it makes sense now because if the family felt we are being set up, we are being pushed out, there would literally be no one left to trust other than your immediate family. So it wasn't so stupid that he had Hunter in all the meetings. It was just he dared not trust anybody else. That's the way it maps potentially.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you know, take advice from a crackhead.
Speaker 8: At least you can trust him because he's easier son. Right, that's about the dam And indeed, I think there's two distinct eras of Biden.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 8: The clip we just played was Bet before Tan, and then you have the post Tan Biden, which is where it's all sort of fallen apart. But the more you look into the rules that were put around that debate, I mean the fact that the microphones were closed when the other was speaking, which played straight into Trump's hands because it prevented him from constantly interrupting and making a menace of himself, which made Trump look good. And the fact that Biden was the one who challenged Trump to a debate, right, and you would have thought if you were Barden or any of his advisors, much like and of course they did have debates in twenty twenty, but much like twenty twenty, your strategy would be to put Barden in the bunk and keep him as far away from the public and the cameras and the journalists as possible, because you know that's where he can potentially slip up. And what we had was Biden come out and post a video online saying, you know, you name the time and place, buddy, I'm ready to go. I mean, you can't tell me that Biden genuinely thought, well maybe he would have genuinely thought it, but that he was ready to go for a debate, but that his aides, unless they were setting him up, would not have said, look, mister Biden, we reckon a debate mightn't.
Speaker 1: Be the best thing you could do for your.
Speaker 8: It was why don't we just sort of leave that to one side? But no, they threw down the gauntlet and that's ultimately what brought him underne.
Speaker 3: But how magnificent is the way that Obama has played this. I mean remember after the debate, he just said, look, anyone can have a bad night. One bad night doesn't mean anything. Meanwhile, everybody else is doing the dirty work. Now, Kamala has stepped forward and Biden has said, well, we will have a process. I trust the party to come up with the right Obama's not got his fingerprints on anything, nne yet you can see him all over it.
Speaker 6: Oh, he's extremely shrewd.
Speaker 7: You got to give him that, and everyone saw that during his presidency as well. He was known as a very brilliant orator. He's a wonderful wordsmith, and he's playing his cards very close to his chest, even if that is he doesn't want to be seen endorsing a woman who is, like Trump said, as dumb as a rock. But everyone's now turning on the Secret Service director. She had to face Congress now because they need answers. Well, they weren't getting any out of the Secret Service Director Cheetle, although they did try their hardest.
Speaker 1: His Rep.
Speaker 7: Nancy Mace saying, can I just ask you, was this the biggest failure of the Secret Service during your tenure?
Speaker 6: It's a yes or no question. It should be pretty easy.
Speaker 7: Have a crack at it.
Speaker 11: Was this a colossal failure? It was a failure? Yes or no? Was it a colossal failure?
Speaker 6: Is the question?
Speaker 11: Yes or no? I have admitted this is this is a yes or no series of questions. Was this a colossal failure? Yes or no?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was an entire hearing of similar just the director just trying to skirt around the most obvious, the most simple questions. So it was just a matter of time before Nancy Mayce lost their temper.
Speaker 11: Have you provided all audio and video recordings in your possession to this committee as we asked on July fifteenth?
Speaker 12: Yes or no.
Speaker 11: I would have to get back to you. That is a no you're full of today. You're just being completely dishonest.
Speaker 7: And Rep Anna Paulina just outright said to the director of the Secret Service, you've perjured yourself here today. Man.
Speaker 13: In my opinion, according to some of the testimony today, I feel that you have perjured yourself in some instances, and so I'm going to ask for a full review of the transcripts by staff, and if you find that to be the case, I do ask that you bring perjury charges against the director.
Speaker 7: She has been repeatedly asked to resign by many of the people who were speaking to her during this hearing, saying we don't even feel safe with you in control anymore. Here's an average joe who took it upon himself with a team of other blokes to climb aboard the roof where the shooter had taken his shots at Donald J. Trump, just to illustrate to everyone how inexcusable.
Speaker 6: This was on the part of the Secret Service.
Speaker 1: It's not that steep at all.
Speaker 12: We just had a seventy year old man back here climb up.
Speaker 8: On the roof.
Speaker 12: Easily see that water tower behind me had Secret service there. Anybody had sniper teens up there, the sky wouldn't have made it five feet up this roof.
Speaker 2: He would have been taken out.
Speaker 1: Behind me.
Speaker 14: You see the windows that Secret Service was supposedly in the second floor of this building behind it makes you wonder why they weren't able to quickly dispatch the individual.
Speaker 12: And then behind me back over here where those red roofs are, that's where the stage was set up. That's where the president was giving his speech. From a lot of questions here in Butler, a.
Speaker 7: Lot of questions around the world. We know that the snipers had him in their sights. They knew that this guy an hour before he took the shots at Donald Trump. They knew he was there, They knew he had a rifle, they knew where he was located. People in the crowd was screaming at them, saying, there's a guy on the roof with a gun. Didn't even take Trump off stage. We've been given the slope roof excuse by cheetle that fell over really quickly. Now we're being told they were on the roof but then got off because it was too hot. Check out this tweet by Senator Josh Hawley. He says, whistleblowers tell me law enforcement enforcement rather personnel were in fact stationed to the roof the day of the Trump rally, but abandoned it citing the heat. They also say law enforcement were supposed to be patrolling the building but opted to stay inside instead. There is literally nothing this cheetle woman could say to excuse the events of that day, which is why I have always maintained and still maintain this was allowed to happen. There is literally no other reasons. How could this kid be dead twenty six seconds after he first pulled the trigger. They knew he was there, They had him within their sides and they waited for him to shoot before they shot.
Speaker 1: And Cheatle still has a job.
Speaker 8: That's the most extraordinary thing in all of this. And the excuses that they keep offering up. But you know, Cheetle couldn't rock up there today and actually say anything because if she said what she really knew, well, she wouldn't have a job tomorrow. But the excuses they've offered up the sloped roof, and now we're being told that it was too hot to possibly be up on the roof protecting the former president.
Speaker 1: We couldn't do that.
Speaker 8: The unionized workers of the Secret Service must have their breaks in the forty two degree heat. I mean, it's the equivalent of saying, the dog ate my homework, Like we.
Speaker 1: All know that's rubbish.
Speaker 8: They are offering up absolute rubbish and expecting us to swallow it. And you've got a feel for Senator Pat Follen, who sort of led a lot of this spill over today, saying like, where did the worst excuse you could possibly have thought up come from?
Speaker 1: Are you in your right mind? Miss Cheatle?
Speaker 15: Do you remember in an EBC interview you did that you didn't have people on the roof of the AGR build because you were worried about safety because of the slope.
Speaker 6: I recall that statement.
Speaker 15: Does a secret service have written policy you can share with us about.
Speaker 1: Slope roofs now?
Speaker 15: Okay, so why'd you act like there was one? But the problem is, director, you put your counter snappers on a three twelve roof, which is steeper than the one twelve. And by the way, the one twelve is ADA compliant. You can build a ramp for a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: I mean, he knows the whole thing is a joke.
Speaker 8: In the well we were playing that clip, James remarked on the fact that some cheatle just sort of responded, I do recall making statement. So God, I should never have said that because now I actually have to defend it. And when we watched that clip, there of the bloke who was up on the roof, like the slope, even Joe Biden could walk up that slope with not much trouble, and we know how unsteady he is on his feet. It's no more than something like that, Like it's hardly a slope at all.
Speaker 3: She made the slope goose in an interview with the ABC, and someone remarked quite rightly today that she revealed more to the ABC in that interview than she did to Senators and Congressman today when she testified that the one thing I think we do need to give Kimberly Cheetl credit for. However, and she does deserve some credit. She deserves no one else has been able to do. She has united Democrats and Republicans because they all want her sack.
Speaker 2: So no, it's not like she's achieved nothing.
Speaker 7: Fact she hasn't stepped down. That is and of itself is suspicious.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, she said today quote as director of the United States Secret Service, I take full responsibility for any security lapse.
Speaker 2: And yet she's not resigned.
Speaker 3: She didn't speak to Security Service agents until three days after the event. She ran away from people asking questions at the Republican National Convention. And unbelievably, she revealed today, nine days after the assassination attempt, has she been back.
Speaker 2: To the site to have a look at how it all went.
Speaker 3: Down and maybe to look at that roof again, She hasn't even been to the site. You think of all the people that would have gone, she would have been there straight away, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Where do you get the cohunas if this isn't an inside job and what you did was actually okay in some people's books, where do you get the kahunas to not resign? You say you take full responsibility, but you're clearly not. You know that there are people in.
Speaker 6: Charge who have your back.
Speaker 7: There is throughout history the director of the Secret Service when there had been an assassination attempt or indeed an assassination, they would step down, they would resign because it was just understood you have failed. You had one job and you have failed. This woman where is she getting this confidence from? And they all know she won't be prosecuted properly unless Trump does take the White House? So what does she know that we don't? Because you don't get stupidly obstinate about something this serious unless you know something that we don't.
Speaker 2: And her answers were stupidly obstinate. I really like that.
Speaker 3: Incredibly, she simply mirrored the question she was being asked. At one point, she was asked how could a twenty year old out smart the Secret Service and get on the roof with a rifle? And her response to that question was, I would like to know those answers as well.
Speaker 2: So she was doing a.
Speaker 7: Question you've had nine days and you haven't found out the answers to those questions.
Speaker 3: She actually used the fact that it's only been nine days, oh, that she doesn't know. And then the other intact I loved was she promised she would never let something like this ever happen again, to which a senator replied, your job is to make sure it never happens period at all.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 8: Look, you know, if you're willing to give up your gonad's, miss Cheatle, I'm quite happy to take them, because I'm pretty sure that yours are a bit bigger than mine, if you're willing to sit there and take that bollocking and do it with a straight face. So it's come back to Australia now. Now we talked about this a few months ago, was back in March.
Speaker 1: Actually, there's a soccer team in Sydney.
Speaker 8: It's meant to be a women's soccer team called the Flying Bats. They play in a suburban league here in Sydney called the Northwest Sydney Football Association. Now, five of the players on this team happened to be transgender women. Ie they are biological men and as you can imagine with all of that testosterone that was coursing through their bodies at certain points in time, they are absolutely killing it in the competition. So back in March we reported on the fact that they had blitzed there pre tournament competition. They won the grand final of that for nil. Well, their success has just continued to rain after that. On the weekend they had a twelve nil victory.
Speaker 1: Would you believe it? They have won every single game they have played so far this season.
Speaker 8: They've scored fifteen nine goals through the course of the season and they've only conceded four against other teams. I wonder what it might be about this particular team that has made them so successful on the field. Might it have something to do with the fact that it's full of biological men who could tell Bartery Australia spokeswoman Kirilely Smith and I think look, she's been quite mild here said about this. It's absolutely extraordinary. It's not surprising at all, but it is absolutely insulting, offensive and mind boggling that the Northwest Sydney Football Association and Football New South Wales allow this to continue. Now you've had parents pulling their daughters out of the teams playing against them, because of course they're worried about what, you know, big burly men might do to their daughters on the field. And all they've argued for the other teams is that they should join the mixed competition, which involves both men and women, which seems entirely fair, but of course they insist that they must remain in the women's competition. And to be honest, why wouldn't you want to remain in the women's competition if you could just walk over your opposition.
Speaker 1: Don't all the.
Speaker 7: Other women on the team feel like complete and utter cheats.
Speaker 6: You know why you're winning?
Speaker 7: Why are you playing into this ridiculous game. But of course, until the women's teams, the actual women's teams simply refuse to play these guys.
Speaker 6: These will continue.
Speaker 7: Each and every single one of those teams would could very easily simply say, look, you've got five blokes on your team, no dice play with the mixed teams. That's fair. A, we're concerned for our physical well being, and B you're gonna beat us. Look at your track record. You're beating everyone. This isn't fair. It pushes them down the ladder as well. We're just not doing this. We're not doing this in the name of LGBTIQ, and it's got nothing to do with being bigoted. We've got very good reasons. Look at your track record.
Speaker 6: We're not playing.
Speaker 3: So two teams did forfeit for all of those reasons, but we're really taking their life in their own hands because the Northwest Sydney Football Association has threatened fines for teams and players who forfeit, and have threatened legal action if any of the players.
Speaker 2: Complain that it's not fair.
Speaker 3: So that two games were fourfeited, but the North Epping team fronted up against the Flying Bats at the weekend and lost twelve nil. So the only way this stops is if all of these teams simply withdraw and start their own association and have women's games for women.
Speaker 2: But until that, in the future, this just continues.
Speaker 6: That has to be the way of the future.
Speaker 7: Otherwise this will continue and you've got your own sporting body literally forcing you to undergo this humiliation ritual. Oh, let's just pretend they're exactly the same as biological women and we're all just women having a game of ball. Here, No year not to Elon Musk now who has recently had a really heartwarming, heart rending interview with The Daily Wire recently, just a week after he announced that he would be moving his SpaceX headquarters out of California because Governor Newsom, one of the guys who was touted to perhaps be the next Democratic president and has now fallen behind Kamala Harris supporting her, passed a bill that basically gave the state far more control over kids' sexuality in terms of the schools keeping from their parents. Perhaps I'm gender confused and I would like to be now recognized as a different gender. This is not unlike our own state rules here, not perhaps in New South Wales, but definitely in Victoria, where the schools now have the power to given to them by the state to cover this up and basically transgender sorry transition transgender kids or gender confused kids in Victorian schools not only without their parents' permission, but without their parents' knowledge. Here's Elon Musk talking to doctor Jordan Peterson.
Speaker 9: So I was straight into doing this. It wasn't explained to me that puberty blockers are actually just sterilization drugs. I lost my son essentially, so you know they they're caught dead naming for a reason. Yeah, all right, So the reason't that's called dead naming is because your son is dad. So my son Zavier is dad killed by the work mind virus.
Speaker 7: This is very personal for Elon Musk and I'm sure many many parents who have had the same experience. He did tweet when this bill was passed. This is the final straw. Because of this law and the many others that preceded it, attacking both families and companies, SpaceX will now move it's HQ from Hawthorne, California to Star based, Texas. I did make it clear to Governor Newsome about a year ago that laws of this nature would force families and companies to leave California to protect their children. There was a lot of rightly outraged parents when this bill was passed in California, basically stating, okay, Governor Newsom, so the state is the parent now, which is something I have said adnauseum for a very long time. Parents, the state wants your job. Why else would they make laws like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think between SpaceX and Twitter now x, it's about twenty thousand employees total. So those employees plus all their families leaving the state. Maybe NWSOM doesn't care about parental rights. He might care about what it does to the economy, although the way he's trashing California's economy, maybe doesn't care about that.
Speaker 6: I will beyond safe.
Speaker 3: I mean, Musk is pointing out an issue that most people are aware of. I've got friends who moved from Australia to California. They lived there thirteen years, and just last year they moved back to Australia because their children are teenagers. And they said, we just refuse to send our kids to a school and basically we're handing them over to the state. We don't know what is going on. We will never be told. We're not prepared to take that risk. Family comes first, we're leaving. They came back to Australia. Elon Musk after twenty years of living in California, he's moved his family to Texas and he's taking his employees with him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and what Musk is describing the loss of his son to transition to being a woman, and the fact that he agreed to the puberty blockers in the first place, not fully understanding what they would be and there are so many people who have been in that position, parents and children who've been encouraged to go down the road of gender transition, who didn't fully understand what they were doing. Of course, we now totally understand what those puberty blockers do. We've seen very clearly the edict out of the UK where where the NHS no longer prescribes them for children, and that's been backed in by the new k Starma labor government.
Speaker 1: They've moved on this stuff overseas.
Speaker 8: In the UK anyway, we're still here debating whether or not we should even have inquiries.
Speaker 1: Nothing from Australia.
Speaker 7: Snubbing from Australia. It's worse than negligent, it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we're going to go to a break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we'll look at the papers, including Islamic leaders in Sydney telling Muslims they should not participate in democracy.
Speaker 2: That's coming up in a second welcome back.
Speaker 3: Well, let's take a little what's making news in tomorrow's papers. We'll start with Queensland's Career Mail, which has a great front page story. The headline reads, at last the truth of the one billion dollar Gabba stadium cost. Quote, they just made it up. The original one billion dollar price tag to demolish and rebuild the Gabba for the twenty thirty two Olympic and Olympic Games was not based on any government analysis, Queensland's top bureaucrat has revealed. Now it goes on to quote Mike Kaiser, who's the Department of Premier and Cabinet Director General. He told an estimates committee that the one billion dollar figure for the government to gabt redevelopment was quote effectively conjured up. He went searching to try to find where did this one billion dollar figure come from. It first appeared in twenty twenty one in a press release issued by then Premier Anastasia Paloget, but there was no trace of a billion dollars being recorded or quoted anywhere earlier than that press release, which led them to the conclusion they really did just make it up. Now, it became controversial because when it was costed, the cost came in at two point seven billion dollars, So the question was asked, how could the price have increased by one hundred and seventy percent And that's when then Premier Anastasia Paloge said, well, it was a blowout that was caused by inflation, construction costs and so on and so forth.
Speaker 7: So COVID also rushing Ukraine, they precluded that.
Speaker 3: This thing had blown out, when in fact there was never a real figure in the first place. They just plucked a number and voters had to accept it, which is pretty much the way Queen's end has been.
Speaker 8: It's like when Anthony Fauci was asked, where did the six foot social distancing rule come from? If you'reing OVID, and he was like, well, it.
Speaker 1: Just sort of like rocked up. It just sort of came came to I don't know where it came from. It was just there. And that's what we all ran with.
Speaker 8: I mean, I just wish throwing numbers around like this, and then they just become fact. Was how pay negotiations worked, Like, you know, why can't I just walk into the room and say, well, two million dollars, two million dollars, isn't it?
Speaker 1: And then everyone just.
Speaker 8: Started going, oh yeah, yeah, you're right, Oh yeah, two million dollars. It's a million dollars. Everyone believes it's a million dollars. A million dollars. In my bank account. Now, please, it's actual turn.
Speaker 2: What do you earn last?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 7: I don't understand why people aren't more cynical of government, no matter what the edict relates to, whether it's the food pyramid or how much they say that the next gabba is gonna cost. It's just like you guys just lie and I don't. I'm always told, oh, you're so cynical. You're so cynical, Liz, you're so distrusting of government. How many times do you have to be lied to by government before you're like, you know what, I think the government lies. I think the government lies quite a lot. Everyone calls you a conspiracy theorist if you don't believe that the government has just batting a thousand and telling you the whole truth round the clock. Someone scratched beneath the surface and was like, you literally told people to get behind this plan for the gabba, telling them it would only.
Speaker 6: Cost a billion dollars.
Speaker 7: The truth turns out to be almost triple. And then they're like, oh, well, I guess you know just inflation.
Speaker 2: Sh don't be cynical. They made it up, but they made it up. Sincerely, no, that's right.
Speaker 1: And then don't forget the right then.
Speaker 8: Don't forget that they commissioned a report into what they should or shouldn't do for the Olympic Games.
Speaker 1: That you figure used that.
Speaker 8: Figure and came back and recommended that they should do something with the Gabba.
Speaker 1: And then they said no, no, no, that's that's.
Speaker 8: The one bit of the report, the most important bit of the report that we're not going.
Speaker 1: To take any notice.
Speaker 8: Ie, you know, it's it's it is amazing if that thing gets done. That is the twenty twenty three Olympics there, you know, it will be like remember the Games and that was done by Clark and Door the ABC satirical series and the lead up to the two thousand Sydney Olympic Games. We've got to get one of those up and running again.
Speaker 1: If only John Clark was still with us.
Speaker 8: Let's go to the Australian tomorrow where they say false gods preaching against our democracy, Radical preaches, an extremist organization, his teria have attacked Australia's democracy and the Muslim vote campaign. Oh no, I hate it when people compete against each other. Left eats each other, eats each other, calling it a shirk and an insult to Allah at sermons in Southwest Sydney, the geographical heart of the community.
Speaker 1: Lead Muslim political movement.
Speaker 8: Now a couple of the blokes who pop up in this also happened to be the same blokes who we were talking about last year in terms of the hate preaching that they were doing after October the seventh. So what a surprise that they come out with such radical stuff again. But they're saying it's bad for Muslims to vote in democratic elections, that you're in a post date if you go and do anything like that, and then in fact, we shouldn't have any of this democracy business. Infact, what we should really have is a mechanism whereby well, we just get to implement Sharia law because it is not the way of the world.
Speaker 3: And they're being cast in the Australian as extremists, but in actual fact they're really not. Islam is a political ideology wearing a cloak of religion, and I think it's really important people understand that, otherwise I think, oh, what is all this nonsense. Islam is based on Sharia law, which needs to be implemented, and so what they're saying, if you understand any about Islam is actually not that much of a surprise, and it's why we need to have a serious discussion about some of these issues and how they impact our culture.
Speaker 7: One hundred percent. Islam has always been a warrior religion. It's an expansionist religion, and they don't believe in sharing. And this is something that has always boggled my mind with regards to Muslim immigration and immigration from parts of the world where we know your values do not align with us. Whether we're talking about how you treat women, whether we're talking about the rule of law, they don't believe in any laws except for Sharia.
Speaker 6: That is their law, period.
Speaker 7: Whether you're talking about democracy and that it should be upheld and that it is very important and it's the best of the only bunches of ruling any democratic nation, they do not subscribe to this. So it always just amazes me. And we've seen this happen across Europe, talking Germany, talking France, talking to UK, talking any number of countries that have woken up too late and gone we're not compatible. But there's millions of militant Muslims in our meds now and it's not going very well. We don't like it. Australia has the chance to wake up in time and actually import people from all over the world who love the place, who come here because they recognize it's better than the country that they're leaving, and they want to become a contributing members of our civil society. Not people who come here saying yeah, we just want to upheaval this whole thing, and we're actually just here as infiltrators, and we're biding our time until we can lay the SmackDown, which is our law and we need to do.
Speaker 3: We need to point out there will be plenty of Muslim people in this country who participate in democracy, but we're talking about pure Islam as an ideology.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and look, look, look, look, you know, maybe it's not an entirely stupid idea. If people who our enemies of democracy just choose not to participate in democracy might actually make the system run a little easier.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 7: But you say that mac. Whereas there's so they hate preachers in Western Sydney, right, they have not been wrapped on the knuckles even because they are saying, look, we're just quoting our Holy Book, correct, We're just quoting our schools.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're the extreme, that they're only extreme in the sense that they are following pure Islam exactly.
Speaker 7: But that is to say then everybody else isn't following pure Islam. These guys have congregations of thousands, and we have all been jaws on floor at the things that they say behind their pulpits and encourage the sentiments toward Jewish Australians just outright out in the open, unpunishable, because they're just like, well, this is in our book.
Speaker 6: What are you going to do?
Speaker 7: Can't tell a Christian not to quote the Bill, can you. So it's one thing to say, oh, no, well there's Islam and there's Islam.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I was saying that.
Speaker 3: I was saying that not all Muslims follow Islam correctly, which is what these people are pointing out.
Speaker 1: And this is very quickly to other stories.
Speaker 8: On the front of the Eads tomorrow the Greens want to bring more refugees from Gaza. Can you believe it? We've just talked about that story is if that's what we need? And another one on the front of the Els tomorrow saying that to the ghost bats, which were those drones that we're going to be weaponized. The great thing we need in our military, they're not going to be weaponized anymore. Well done, Albow, you've really done something to boost our defense capabilities.
Speaker 2: We go to a break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, Stephen Miles upset about a dancing video that features Steven Miles that's coming up in a moment. Well, as we all know, there's an election coming up in Queensland and we're all sick of politics and elections. But you've got to give the LNP this there at least trying to make it entertaining and have a bit of fun as well as reached.
Speaker 2: The next generation.
Speaker 3: So they produced a TikTok video making a bit of fun of Premier Stephen Miles. Now they wrote on the video, my rent is up sixty dollars a week, my power bill is up twenty dollars twenty percent. But the Premier made a sandwich on TikTok. He is an AI generated video and this is what they posted. I got to say when we watched this before the program at Liz Store, it did say, are you sure it's AI generated? But the point is, you know costs are going up and there's Stephen Miles dancing. It's obviously a joke, but Stephen Miles has come out very seriously saying this deep fake attack video represents a very dangerous turning point in elections. There's just one problem, Stephen Miles. The Labor Party did the exact same thing that Peter up just four weeks ago. They produced this video. I reckon peted Dot as a much better dancer than Steven Miles.
Speaker 1: Well watching that.
Speaker 8: I don't often give praise to mister Miles, but you know, I was dancing around the kitchen last night somewhat intoxicated, and I don't think my moves were anywhere near as good as that. I'm willing to take some lessons from mister Miles very quickly before we go. I feel so sorry for this poor bugger. Over in Japan, a named Shoko Miata. She was meant to be going to Paris as a gymnast to compete in the Olympics for Japan. Now over there, the smoking and drinking age is twenty. They discovered that when she was nineteen she oh my god, she had a drink somewhere in Tokyo, and oh my god, she smoked a.
Speaker 1: Cigarette and as a result of that, they.
Speaker 8: Have forced her to win draw from going to the Olympics. Apparently this is part of the rules that if you're caught smoking or drinking while you're underage, you can't compete in the Olympics. I mean, for goodness sake, if they're going to go through everyone's history like that, Look, if they wrote it into my contract that I would have no job if I'd drunk under age, I might.
Speaker 1: Be unemployed for the rest of my life. I couldn't even be a gabo forget that.
Speaker 3: I just want to see you on the balance beam or something like that. That would be to do that. We're going to go now, but stick around. Coming up is the Reader Peney Show that's up right now