Speaker 1: Missus is a Chrissy swanshow Hello, Look, it's a happy day and a sad day.
Speaker 2: I actually feel a little bit sad about it. As an opener was playing.
Speaker 1: I do do because it's our last day on air for twenty twenty four. We won't see you again until next year. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
Speaker 2: It is it is. I love coming in here every day, I really do.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Who am I going to talk to? Like Charlie XCX about you know, you can call me, I can call you, or I'll just send you like voice notes, voice messages about what I need to discuss.
Speaker 1: Can you please?
Speaker 2: Yes, we can do Chrisy's clickbaiting text form.
Speaker 4: Haha, we must, we must.
Speaker 1: We've got a huge show for you to say goodbye to twenty twenty four. Sarah Arbo is going to come in. She has set the nation on fire with her performance on the Today Show. We're also going to be doing Chrissy's correspondents for the very last time.
Speaker 2: Yes, but next morning it's say gooday, and we just want you to call an ask us anything you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we are going to be apart from each other, from you a dear listener, is there anything that we need to cover off before we all take a break? Give us a call. Maybe it's a recipe, Maybe it's something that Jack said that you want to clarify. Maybe it's you've got an issue with a sweeping statement that we said.
Speaker 2: Jump on the line to.
Speaker 5: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christy Swan Show. It's the very last one for the year. So let's do this. Chrissy say today to always talk to us. Thirteen twenty four ten. We're not going to be able to speak to each other for a little while, not until next year. So quick, what do we need to cover off? Caitlin, Hello darling, Hello beauty, Merry Christmas and all that.
Speaker 6: Oh, and to you, and I just need to say, firstly, please don't go.
Speaker 1: Now well where not. We'll be here in spirit if you must. I'd really like to know where you were going to go on your holidays. Great question, Caitlyn, I like impulse booked twelve months ago a trip to Magnetic Island, a place I've never been and know nothing about. So I'm really excited about that. I'm brilliant. Have you ever been?
Speaker 7: No, I haven't but I don't think Lonely Planet does a guide to Magnetic Island.
Speaker 1: No, no, they don't.
Speaker 2: We are going to give you one hundred dollars cash thanks to Specsavors. Caitlin, thank you for calling.
Speaker 3: Thanks God, I'm going to miss you so much.
Speaker 1: You We'll see you back here at the end of jan You didn't answer the question.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I am. I'm hanging around here in Melbourne where I live, Caitlyn. My sister's home from London, so I'll be spending a lot of time with family down on the morning to Peninsula Beautiful.
Speaker 1: He'll be drunk all the.
Speaker 2: Time and a lot of to know.
Speaker 1: I'll actually be going down to the family beach house in Rosebud. Well someone's doing it well.
Speaker 2: Okay, love that have a great Christmas and holiday break, Caitlin. Let's go to Tanya.
Speaker 8: Hi, God, how are you so good?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling like you're so close to Christmas? Tanny?
Speaker 8: Oh, you know, we're so close we can taste it, but we're just not there yet. So we're limping to that finish line with work.
Speaker 2: Can hear.
Speaker 1: What is your one question that we need to cover off before we disappear for a bit.
Speaker 8: Oh, Christy, I need a super easy recipe for a ham glaze with your cooking magic on me and give me something.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, you just got to let go of all your inhibitions in the kitchen, let them go, kick them to the curb. Well, you do what I do. I've only done a couple of ham glazers and they've all been delicious. And this is what I do. I google it. The first five recipes come up, I read the main ingredients, I get the vibe, and then I take a little bit from each to those and make it myself. So last year I did brown sugar apricot jam. You know, there's are all little henny bits that I like in the different recipes. The bottom line is tanure. You cannot go wrong with a ham glaze. It's a ham.
Speaker 8: I cannot wait to start googling. And I'm going to take your advice and just pick off a couple of things that I really like, set them in a pot, and toss them on the hand.
Speaker 1: That's it. And if you don't like clothes, don't use clothes. I don't like the flavor of clothes. And if you're running to any problems, just send me a DM on instag I'll talk you through it. I'll coach you back from the edge.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars cash thanks to Specsators is coming to Utah. You have a great Christmas break.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I hope Santa is very kind to you both.
Speaker 1: Santa forgets me all the time.
Speaker 6: Amelia, Hi, guys, I wanted to know what your favorite sweeping statement was of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: That is a really good guy. Do you have one, Amelia?
Speaker 8: I couldn't choose, to be honest, There's has been too many.
Speaker 2: Mine was the caller who loves Donald Trump for Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good one. Oh, there's been so many you have. I've agreed with most of them, apart from the Donald Trump one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Hey Amelia. One hundred dollars cash thanks to Spectators. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: Greetings, Fiona, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm fantastic, How are you?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 1: You're excited about holidays, Fifi?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 6: I actually get three weeks off because I don't get much time off during the years. I'm super excited.
Speaker 1: And so what do you do with that? What do you do with that? Three weeks, like, what do you make sure that you do? That sets it apart from the other forty nine weeks.
Speaker 6: I spend a week renovating a room in my house.
Speaker 4: What quirky?
Speaker 1: What a quirky thing to do? So what is next on the hit list in your floor plan?
Speaker 6: I went from home full time, so I have to do my study because at the moment it looks like a chip.
Speaker 1: God, that sounds so fun.
Speaker 6: That's the plan.
Speaker 2: I'm going to miss you.
Speaker 6: You make my year because I listened to you every single day and I love you.
Speaker 2: Guys, We love you.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: We will be back, and thank you for always calling in here. We love seeing your name pop up. And there is one hundred dollars cash thanks to Specsavors, on its way to you. Let's finish with Sally. Hey, Hey, sal Hey, here you guys going good? What's happening?
Speaker 6: Well, I actually don't have a question for you.
Speaker 7: You might recall me.
Speaker 6: I was one of your Hong Kong dumpling discoveries.
Speaker 8: Women months ago.
Speaker 1: That's same.
Speaker 7: Yes, I've been and I'm back and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, tell me about there was one thing that I was particularly interested in it was a lunch like a huge yep.
Speaker 8: It was there.
Speaker 6: You can eat Young Chart the Chinese Library.
Speaker 3: It was totally next level, easily the best young chart I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 7: So I totally recommend it if you ever get there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so envious.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars cash thanks to Specsavors to you, Sal We're so glad you had a great time.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, guys, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've got a lot of amazing, incredible women in my life like you, Swanny, and one of them is the great Sarah Arboat.
Speaker 1: And she's coming up next.
Speaker 2: She's joining us live in the studio next The.
Speaker 5: Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Get a free Shane warn Legacy Heart test with Cee Sue at Priceline. This self service test can check your blood pressure, heart rate, diabetes risk, f am I and more. Plus receive a free heart age estimate with results in as little as four minutes.
Speaker 5: Tracking your health is easy at price Line.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, we welcome our beautiful friend Sarah. Hi you guys, star of the Today Show.
Speaker 2: Star.
Speaker 3: It's so nice to be here. I can't believe you haven't had me on all year.
Speaker 2: I know how true. Last year you were our first guest and our last guest for the year, and this year you're our last guest again.
Speaker 3: Well that's just to cover a position, so I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should help you in now for our first We're coming back next year.
Speaker 3: Yet it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Let's do that.
Speaker 1: I'm exciting the carol. Yes, David Campbell is he as lovely behind the scenes as he appears.
Speaker 3: He's one of the loveliest people on this planet. And do you know what at this time of year, especially Christmas, the carols by candlelight for him, Christmas carols, any kind of singing, anything involving singing and dancing in jazz hands. He is your man, he really, and so he just comes alive, if that's even possible, more than normal. Like he's just amazing, and so I'm in awe of him, and he takes me along for the ride. So I'm totally in the vibe. It's just the best.
Speaker 1: The energy comes from being a vegan and foresure.
Speaker 3: He's turned his life around, but look at him, really looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Even like dog Pool. I never really get that close CHRISTI I just find a lot of people that are hungry.
Speaker 2: There's that funny like a dead within the platosis kind.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, which he still eats. It's just not the stuff that we would seat.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm you know, I'm a part time you.
Speaker 3: Come in with a with an avocado, I'm a part time seeds on it adventures.
Speaker 5: Always when are you vegan?
Speaker 3: I'm like, right now, see, I would do that, and then I would tine a can of chili tuna into like tip a can of that into it, mix it all up, put a bit of vinegar for minute. If you've got some tomato. Come on, sister, do.
Speaker 1: You buy the pre mixed. No, it's not chili tuna. No, it's not pre mix.
Speaker 3: It's just tuna.
Speaker 1: But you just said chili tuna. You would put in a chili chees it's got Have you never had it before?
Speaker 3: My good?
Speaker 1: Next time I go, if I want chili tuna, I put some chili in some tuna. I do not.
Speaker 3: This is like a full chilies inside it, so it's like it's sitting there and it's seeping into the brana. Serena, serena. Obviously, such a tuna snop.
Speaker 1: It must be just tuna.
Speaker 2: No, but like my favorite tuna is like the tomato and onion mixed through it.
Speaker 1: Why a tomato and put some onions? There is no tomato and no one in that. And don't get me started on the lemon pepper.
Speaker 3: Look at tip though, don't have a tin of chili tuner if you're going to do anything black TYR related. So I will not be having that before I go to Carol's because yes, it's not pretty.
Speaker 2: Hey, what do you This sounds so like like Jack Charles question, what are you wearing stuff?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: Well, actually right after this, I've got a fitting with Sonya cappalat So, the master of all of these things, and she is creating an incredible it's sort of silver. It's kind of Liela. He's silver. It's gonna sparkle, gorgeous. There's a bit of arassibal dazzle. It's of the moment obviously, you know, up to the occasion. So yeah, we're having a little tinker. We literally I was there yesterday. We threw some fabric on me, we pinned some things together, and then so today we have a bit more of a template to work with. So brief isn't she just the way she could look at a fabric and then look at the person she's dressing and just go back.
Speaker 1: And then she's just looking looking in the mirror and she's having you with pins and you're like, yeah, what and she's amazing.
Speaker 4: Of a sudden, you're in this amazing gown.
Speaker 3: And you you're like a million dollars, So lucky for now.
Speaker 2: Carol's my second question. Have we up security this year so that no one ambushes you on stage?
Speaker 3: I know, yes, we have the answer to that. Yes, I know. That wasn't that much fun last year, was it? With those poor children on the stage performing? And this year, yes, there will be increased security. Everyone will feel sorry about that.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to see you kids.
Speaker 3: You're always welcome. You don't need to ambush any stage.
Speaker 2: Should if I.
Speaker 1: Just turned up a rock and.
Speaker 4: Everybody take it away?
Speaker 3: Chrissy, I think we've got an opening. Actually you available?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. You know what I really I want to ask every woman, man and child. Want to ask every woman who has their brand new baby that was born five minutes before the show. Yes, why are you out? Why are you sitting? Because the US Carol no.
Speaker 3: If you're going to go out for any occasion, Carol's By Candlelight is the occasion to finally release yourself of the confines of those four walls that you've been breastfeeding your beautiful child in for that long. Get out there, embrace the fresh air and all the beautiful people around you, and.
Speaker 1: All the jewels from a long line of children at televised Carol's deny its One of my earliest memories is of my grand watching it in a It looked like Darth Vade of her rocker Jason.
Speaker 3: I can visualize it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's watching it, and she's and she just goes straight away every time you see it.
Speaker 4: What the this is live?
Speaker 1: It's eleven third? Is that child still doing away?
Speaker 3: And they've got the Reindy of horns It's going.
Speaker 2: To fly down to watch and support you.
Speaker 3: Carl Please is on a beach, shutting himself in noose. So somewhere does anyone believe he's going to.
Speaker 2: Come down to Carrols Watch Carols By and Light eight pm, Christmas Eve only on Channel nine, The.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show and Star of the Today Show and Carol's by Candlelight eight a pm. Christmas Eve only on Channel nine.
Speaker 4: It is Sarah Rvo.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sticking around, love it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to leave. Can I just stay in here?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We'd love that us set up a little desk in the corner for you.
Speaker 2: You know how Spotify do their Spotify wraps. Yes, we're going to do a news unwrapped is unfair? Welcome to the twenty twenty four News Unwrapped with Chrissy Swan and Sarah for not a minute.
Speaker 1: Sarah Harbo's an actual journalist news person. Are we going to do? Are we going to do audi special by rap next?
Speaker 3: You can tell me what I should be buying a price line? No, but listen, I've been on holidays Christy for two weeks and my brain has turned to mushed much so you won't see I can't even talk. So you and me are on an even playing field. We never are, you.
Speaker 1: Know, at any level.
Speaker 2: This is entertainment news in there as well. We talk about that stuff every day. Here we go, alrighty, it's going to be the best of five. Whoever wins, Oh dear, I will shout the next dinner. I already owe you a dinner and then I will shout dinner.
Speaker 3: One Okay, Sarah can come to our Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, Chrisy's birthday contos and I bought her a dinner at batad.
Speaker 3: We are shouting how beautiful?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: How am I not already ride fun?
Speaker 2: Is it alrighty?
Speaker 3: Question number one okay?
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four kicked off with Taylor Swift's ears tour here in Australia. Who was her supporter cover? Yes, Abo, she's que.
Speaker 3: She was our biggest guest of the year on the Today Show. Obviously came into the studio the Sabrina Carpenter huge. I'm actually obsessed with her, like every single one of her songs on rebate too soon?
Speaker 1: I know she soon didn't care. None of us did.
Speaker 3: Where were the We're the ogs? Come on, we were fans from the start.
Speaker 2: You guys did get around her, alrighty.
Speaker 1: One point I stayed at home for the supporter one nail woman.
Speaker 2: I look turned to our boss Sarah and said, who's this chick?
Speaker 1: I regret that, don't we just?
Speaker 2: Question number two in February, which US comedian was criticized for asking a mum to leave his comedy show.
Speaker 3: Oh god, archbroker, Yes, yes, oh this is a beat up. You were just talking about you.
Speaker 2: Too, alrighty. Question number three, This is for the winner though, all right, Swany trying.
Speaker 3: I still want all five of them competitive, I want them more.
Speaker 1: Wipe to the floor.
Speaker 2: With me, okay. In June everyone was having a brat summer with Charlie x X. Can you name the color that has become synonymous green? Yes?
Speaker 7: Her name?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to you got in?
Speaker 2: She's still got in just before she's competitive?
Speaker 3: I am, I'm so competitive?
Speaker 2: Alrighty. In May, which Australian billionaire demanded their portrait be removed from the display.
Speaker 5: Stop it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know we were saying names.
Speaker 2: Her name out, you know, Gina Whye Hart, Swany's look alike? So the actually was that portrait of you? Chrissy?
Speaker 1: It don't make sense now same, I sat for it and dose style's okay.
Speaker 2: This is for the win. This is question number five, which Bank recently had to backtrack on.
Speaker 1: Me. No, Chris a cheetah and competitive? Can I steal.
Speaker 2: Still one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I wan know I said the answer first. We all know what your name is.
Speaker 2: Alright, now are you two dinners.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'll just take the one. It's going to be hard for me to even book that, I know, but we love you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming in. Make sure you watch Carol's by Candlelight eight pm Christmas Eve only on Channel nine.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to hold you to the promise to be the first guest on our show next year.
Speaker 3: You've got me.
Speaker 1: I'm all yours the Chrissy Swan Show. Let's go click and Chrissies click. I'll tell you what du Alpa. I know that she is releasing a dairy free ice cream, but she should really go into pickles. She put them on the.
Speaker 2: Map she has because remember we tried that drink. Was it diet coke and pickles? Yes?
Speaker 1: Because it is No, it was di It was the original Dit coke pickle juice and the kalipinos and a little bit of kalapeno juice as well. It was really delicious. Needs a lot of ice, though, I think it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It needs to be. I think you said this, you need to drink it as if it's like a martini. Just SIPs, just.
Speaker 1: SIPs, particularly if you're in the sun. I think that would just be a magical combos.
Speaker 2: We're on a hangover.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe you should have one. Now. She's been stopped on the red carpet at a Pulma event and asked the following questions.
Speaker 2: If you have a super bow, where would it be?
Speaker 1: I would clone myself. Oh so it could be in lots of blazers at the same time. Oh wow, multiple blazers.
Speaker 3: An earth or outside of the Earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, she's humbled something.
Speaker 2: You can never live it out.
Speaker 1: Pickles, so straight away, straight off the bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she needs to monetize the pickle.
Speaker 5: She must, she must.
Speaker 1: What would g I agree with that superpower? That's the one I would have. I would clone myself and I would get one. I would get that version to do all the boring crap, and then I would just do the fun stuff. Okay, but actually that's probably a life lesson, you know. Maybe it means that if you need a whole other person to take all the boring, dull stuff out of your life, maybe just don't do that anymore. And then all of a sudden you've gotten stuff, fun stuff.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I think the boring stuff is what makes us enjoy and appreciate the fun party stuff more.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, not my boring Okay, your your boring stuff? Well what's your boring stuff?
Speaker 2: Like going to the dry cleaner or oh my god, I don't know, paying bills, like doing my monthly bill payments.
Speaker 1: That's fun for ten minutes. That's in the fun column. And what is the one thing you can't live without.
Speaker 2: Like something trivial fun that I just come straight to my mind is dermal therapy your lip bar I just love having my lip barm like I feel a bit naked without it.
Speaker 1: I feel deep in my bones undeniable that I cannot live without coffee. I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's definitely yours.
Speaker 1: And every time somebody says they've given it up, I go why, Because whenever you really love something, you do all the Google searches going. This must be really bad for me, it's not. Why would you give it up? I know? I love it so much.
Speaker 2: I get why people give up, like having milk with their coffee or something, but like still have a long luck or have a nice boy.
Speaker 1: I'm having a coffee right now. That is my one act of rebellion, to have a coffee at three pm. See what I mean about boring and fun. I know bin, all right, now, let's just enjoy this. Brian Notton Green, who we got to know on Beverly Hills nine or two or no. He has He used to be married to Meghan Fox. Yes, and he's the father of their four children. He has been tracked down and stopped by the brassiest paparazzi. They are out of control in America because they start a conversation as if they know you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do roll you into a false set and they're very they're quite nice. But do you notice these celebrities talk to them. Man, they don't go away, they don't try and show them they're happy to have a chat.
Speaker 1: I reckon. That is the way this country's going. It'll get there eventually. Really, we always follow America, Yes, and there was a time when America was like us in then Oh, get away, get away vermin.
Speaker 2: In like the Lindsay Brittany's face exactly.
Speaker 1: Now, have a listen to this conversation. Hey, Brian, how are you doing good?
Speaker 2: To seal, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to know if you had any thoughts.
Speaker 1: On Meghan and MGK breaking up? On what on Meghan and MGK freaking up? I didn't even know, you didn't know, no no idea.
Speaker 6: So apparently she found something on his phone that was inappropriate.
Speaker 1: How old is he? Do you know?
Speaker 2: He's in his thirties? In thirties? Does he cheat on her a lot? I have no idea. Yeah, what do you think of? But in your thirties, like I don't know, grow up?
Speaker 1: Oh god, that doesn't sound like a very amicable split. If he doesn't know a that they've broken up? How old he is? Anything about him?
Speaker 2: Also that reporter, I am obsessed with her. She's a vibe. I'd love to go for dinner with her.
Speaker 1: When she approached him, or that she was going to ask him for some drugs.
Speaker 5: This is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the silly season is well and truly upon us. And you're intrigued Jack, to really get an insight into how much I lose my mind over Christmas. And you haven't been to my house for ages. You don't need to because we catch up here all the time. But I've brought in a selection of items that are currently on show in my house. Don't look now, okay, but you are going to be so wowed. And it includes a pair of themed pants.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, Chaotic Christy at Christmas is a whole.
Speaker 1: Other level, absolute other Kettler Fish.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is our final hour for twenty twenty four of The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Is it okay if I call you at this time or a little bit earlier every day until I get used to it? Please? Absolutely thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have like I need to talk to someone about Sabrina Carpenter's Netflix special law. I don't know how to cook a piece of steak. I'm going to have to ask someone I should they buy you over for dinner?
Speaker 1: We never know because we get our fix here. If we never do social stuff.
Speaker 2: At home, catchup, I would love that. Hey, before four o'clock, we're going to do Chrissy's Favorite Things for the last time and it's a special one, so make sure you've registered by the Nova Player app.
Speaker 1: But next Christy'squesy, The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show the last time for twenty twenty four, you're going to be able to get your hands on this money cump Price, Crissies, Quizzy's Momentous Occasion, the last bumbag for the year, and who knows we might have a new range next year, and.
Speaker 2: You design if you will and Swanny all week I've been putting something extra inside the bum bag.
Speaker 1: I've seen it today, my love.
Speaker 2: Today. There is a three hundred dollars frank Green Holiday Gift Pack. The new holiday collection features practical and stylish gifts for everybody. Order now at Frankgreen dot com. Dot are you Tanya?
Speaker 1: If you get that the temptation to keep it yourself is so immense, I suggest to do it. Do not wrap it up and give it to somebody else. Alright.
Speaker 7: That sounds like a very good idea, Chris.
Speaker 1: Do you ever put things under the tree? Dear Tanya from Tenure?
Speaker 7: I have done that once or twice.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it a lot this year. Stuff it? Hello, Lauren?
Speaker 3: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm very well?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: You're gearing up for the silly season.
Speaker 7: I love the season so much.
Speaker 6: I love giving and I love getting.
Speaker 1: I love getting me too, So I love them all right, girls, your names are your buzz's. It's the best of five the last time.
Speaker 2: For this year. Last time we're giving meaning.
Speaker 1: The first person to get three ounces scret wins the game and we'll walk away with the money. Can't buy christy'swansho a bum bag? Let's do it. Question number one, name one of the two hosts we're going to see on stage? Yes, Lauren Sarah Abo correct, friend of the show if you don't hardly mind was just on. Yes. And the other one is the wonderful David Campbell. Jeez, he's got a good vibe going, hasn't he.
Speaker 2: It's just a happy dude, he sure is. Question number boot Tree.
Speaker 1: And Vegan, you know that booth makes you happy?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Question number two temporarily on TikTok. What does the acronym f YP stand for?
Speaker 8: Lauren?
Speaker 1: Yes, Lauren, man you this is looking good for you loss.
Speaker 2: Question number three for the win laws, are you still with us? Tanya? I am on this day.
Speaker 1: Eleven years ago, Rihanna released this song as the second single from her album Unapologetic.
Speaker 9: What's the elis sort of feel about it? So it's my favorite, like the can.
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 9: Sex men?
Speaker 1: Yes, Laurence. For the win, it is stay well done, my girl. So you have got the bum bag and you will also receive which is one of your favorite things to do. The three hundred dollars Frank Green Holiday gift pack. But Tanya, because you are our very last Quizy caller for the year, I'm also going to send you a bum bag as well, my love.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Good girls, have gorgeous, gorgeous Christmas, and we'll see you back here next year. I have a good Christmas, see your beauties.
Speaker 5: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Us what a song the song of twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: I think so are birds of a feather for me?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: Now I'm going espresso over there. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show. Now you know Jack that I've lost my mind over Christmas?
Speaker 2: I mean, do we just I've lost my mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know, Let's play a song.
Speaker 4: Ha ha, Now I've lost my mind.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think? I like? I'm an enthusiastic person. Yes, So what happens is if I get a little tiny sniff of interest in something, I'm all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give it your all. I've never told you this. I love your Instagram bio life enthusiast. I don't know if I've ever expressed that. No, it is me, it is you. I always think about that with you, like I associate those.
Speaker 1: Words with you, Like I read an article about sour dough.
Speaker 2: Bang, she's there.
Speaker 1: I'm making eight loaves at a time. I'm waking up in the night to feed them. You love a hyperfixation.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: And Christmas has been a hyperfixation. Not my whole life, okay, but probably when I had kids. I really got into it. And you don't really know that. You've heard about it may but you haven't seen it. So I've brought in a few of the greatest hits from around the compound.
Speaker 2: At the moment, Wow, the desk is full.
Speaker 1: Now. This one goes on the fireplace in that room that no one need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's having to bend down. What's that?
Speaker 1: It's like a caterpillar and American things and it goes on.
Speaker 2: The It's like a depart it's actually quite chic.
Speaker 1: American thing and it's battery operated. There's fairy lights in there.
Speaker 2: So it's like a caterpillar Christmas tree with pine con and fairy light within it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate.
Speaker 1: There like a big leafy snake.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, but I've got to get.
Speaker 1: Batteries for that. For that.
Speaker 2: Can we steal some from mitchingt and tech. They're not the right batteries. Okay, wrong side, damn it.
Speaker 1: I just love this one. This is a new edition.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a little bit trailer trash.
Speaker 1: It's a garland. It's a felt garland, okay with Australian native birds, which I don't like.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so cath Day Night.
Speaker 1: And look they've got little Santa hack.
Speaker 2: That looks like something cath Day Night would hang out, hang up.
Speaker 1: So you don't like that one.
Speaker 2: I think that can go in the Vida.
Speaker 1: Doesn't like that one? That what is that?
Speaker 2: You're better than that?
Speaker 1: These are little like monogramed Oh they're cool sack sacks for the kids.
Speaker 2: And it says express mail service with what do you call that the crown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the Royal Male Crown or whatever. And it says please deliver the enclosed presence to PEG and then delivery date twenty fifth of December.
Speaker 2: No, that's great.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: If you've got a little kid and you're thinking, oh, I'm going to get them a Santa sack, for the love of God, don't do what I did.
Speaker 4: What get a small one?
Speaker 2: Oh, because you have to feel that that.
Speaker 1: Costs depending on the year, a thousand dollars to fill, even with the crappest you know, landfill you could imagine, and.
Speaker 2: Also depressing if it's only half four, like, you've got to.
Speaker 1: Make it look, you've got to make it full. Another another red hot tip has put a cushion in it. Now, this is a new edition this year. This clips onto the top of the tree. It's a star for the tree. Yes, also battery operated. Dim the lights, jack, Wow, Okay, dim the lights? Are you ready? Have a look at the roof. It's got Oh god, I love life.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a projector star. There's a few projectors, like.
Speaker 1: A galaxy and some twisting stars.
Speaker 2: I missed having stars on my ceiling like I did when I was a kid. Don't have them.
Speaker 1: They're amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm better than that.
Speaker 1: Now, no one, No one's better than And this was the original one that I bought from me.
Speaker 2: From the post office. Okay, so this is the projector you were telling us about that you're going to project onto your house.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I haven't even shown the kids yet. I just go out there at night when they're asleep, and I force it onto the back of the and I go like this, I go, I make this sound like this is me. I'm holding it, and you can't tell in this studio. It is so beautiful. It's got like prancing Christmas things, sand faces, and I stand there and go, this is exactly it a you're ready me by myself. Even Murphy's looking at me from his kennel, going that's the sound I made, and I hold it. It comes with a steak that you put in the garden. But you don't need to just go wow. The Chrissy Swan Show, and it's our last show for the year. We will be back in January. Don't you worry.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 5: Chrissy's correspondence.
Speaker 1: We had a really good chat about Thanksgiving, and I always thought it was just a nice, airy, fairy way of giving thanks for your gifts that you have received. Somewhere warm to live, love you nice food? Can you tell me? But no, very very interesting letter from Yoka.
Speaker 2: Do you think j Oka Yoka, Yoka.
Speaker 4: The Joka, the joker.
Speaker 2: Everyone just turned off their radios.
Speaker 1: No, they didn't know. They're going, oh my god, I'm going to do that as soon as I get alone and screen that. Yeah, you're not because you don't have anything they're angry about. True. Anyway, she says, Hey, our long time listener, first time caller, I just want to send you a real discretion about Thanksgiving this afternoon. It's historical significance is related to the colonization of the North American continent. Oh, I realize that that's why it hasn't taken off globally, like Halloween, which is not American in origin. So where is that Halloween from?
Speaker 2: No, we did. We did talk about where he did stemmed from.
Speaker 1: And I haven't forgotten Celtic.
Speaker 2: Maybe yes, I think it was something like that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I love that joke, Jo, your car.
Speaker 2: Your cut because you said that you were going to host your own Thanksgiving lunch next year.
Speaker 1: I don't think I will.
Speaker 2: Why can you.
Speaker 1: No, we just said, but we.
Speaker 2: Can still just do it for fun. I love it when you throw a lunch. Can can we invite Saxon? By the way, he just text us I missed that guy? Did he?
Speaker 1: Is he texting you?
Speaker 2: And he's put us in a group chat saying guys, I'm listening. It's the first time I've actually tuned into Saxon. Of course, is who Chrissy was on Big Brother with and.
Speaker 1: His name isn't Saxon as Daniel, No, but he will.
Speaker 2: Always be Saxon to us and the beautiful Chrisye swanshow listeners who know him and Saxon, he's the best.
Speaker 1: He's my favorite. Everyone gets so surprised and they go, who's your who's your favorite Big Brother house mate? I go, Saxon slash Daniel. He's my actual real life.
Speaker 2: I fully just forgot we were on air for that, I know.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so let's move on to this one platinum star toy poodles.
Speaker 2: What a handle?
Speaker 1: Sounds like an OnlyFans account anyway. She wants to know where the film Night Bitch with Amy Adams is on, and frankly, so do I. When we first started talking about it and we played the trailer, it said it was going to be a cinema release, but then they said it was going to be on one of the streamers, And now I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure either, and I've just been doing some googling, and nowhere is telling me where we can watch it.
Speaker 1: It's definitely already been released in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, December sixth, it was dropped there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's done. And dusted. But my god, I wish you can you put an alert on it because I don't want to miss that.
Speaker 2: It's streamed on Hulu over in the States. Tom said, so you'd think we'll go to Disney Plus here, but.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that the partner one? Is it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love knowing that. All right, now, let's move on to Tuesday's show. If you want to, you can podcast it, but do so it's your own danger. Rach heard it, and she says, Jack and Chrissy, that was the most chaotic in a good way show I've ever heard. I could not stop laughing. I almost peed my pants. I know we were so loose.
Speaker 2: We were We've been really like tired this week.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and we're getting we're getting looser as well. That the less trouble we get in there where we're going, Oh, we ca'd say that. Can we get away with that? Anyway? You're welcome rage and there'll be more loose content next yip now you Jack said that you were concerned that the Kardashians had not released their later season and that if they don't do it soon, everyone's going to get over them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think they'll go extinct, like I just we need, they need to release the season. It's been months.
Speaker 1: Smell, says Jack, as if I haven't heard that the ages, As if the Kardashian Jenny tribe would ever release the season with Taylor already all over every single device ever, good point.
Speaker 2: I think I hadn't thought about Taylor. I think it's because of the diddies stuff. That's why I think they've held it up releasing could be a season allegedly. Allegedly.
Speaker 1: Of course, now we will go on to uh do I say? I will say name Rachel, Rachel, she says. She says, chrisy Swan talking about plastic straws and not wanting to stop for an injured bird.
Speaker 2: You did say that that was savage from you that day, But that's the truth. Yeah, you said, if a bird was injured or dead on the ground, you just drive over it. You don't care. I wouldn't drive over sure you said that?
Speaker 1: No, No, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't register, so you drive over it?
Speaker 6: No, I would go.
Speaker 1: It's I go, there's another bird. No, no running over it is macarbre. You hear its little bony body and beacon yeah clause wheels. No, no, No, that's different.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is I see them all the time. And also what did I say?
Speaker 2: Her name was Rachel? We called her Rachel.
Speaker 1: Also Rachel. I see many other drivers that just give a cursory look and go, oh, is it a bird? They don't count like other animals, so they don't. They don't anyway, she says. Christy Swan has no care for the environment. I do have care for the environment. I just really miss plastic straw, yes, everyone, and I don't care about birds magpies that you know. Cars were there all right? And Stella has a very simple question for me. I wore my new favorite jeans. They're lee Ryders. In case you're wondering yet, she just says.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, where's your bum gone?
Speaker 2: What a question.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan show, and it is our last show for the year. Let's see what's under the tree.
Speaker 5: A postline pharmacy. Christmas has never felt better. They've got everything you need to feel great, celebrate. It's Chrissy's favorite things.
Speaker 6: Hey Kel, Hi Chrissy, Hi Jack, How are you good?
Speaker 2: Kel?
Speaker 7: How are you very good? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Gearing up for a Crackers Christmas.
Speaker 7: Kelly Yes, family's coming up from Victoria, so it'd be nice to see them again.
Speaker 2: You're in breezy kell. How's the weather there today?
Speaker 7: It's not too bad. Actually we've had a lot of rain, but it's coming good.
Speaker 1: Oh does it sound like this? Because you know my family's from Brisbane. I remember the sound of Brisbane in summer.
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 7: Yes? Air conditioning in It's definitely no.
Speaker 1: I was doing more than the bugs bugs as well. Now, Kelly, have you been listening to Chrissy's favorite things? Every day? I've been giving away sort of you know, vouchers, experiences, hampers, bits and bobs.
Speaker 7: Yes, I certainly have.
Speaker 1: Have you ever have you listened to one of the prize isn't gone? If I ever got through, I'd much rather that than that.
Speaker 7: Oh, definitely. Any of your prizes are fantastic.
Speaker 1: I know they are good, aren't they? I agree?
Speaker 7: Yep? Well, I I love the Priceline bouts.
Speaker 2: They're awesome.
Speaker 7: You've got some twin girls are quite expensive win girls.
Speaker 1: How old are they are?
Speaker 7: They're nearly seventeen.
Speaker 1: You're going to need some help.
Speaker 6: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: If you've been listening this week, you would have heard me give away Clear skincare gift cards hamp Is worth three hundred bucks. Two hundred bucks given away for I'm going to give you one of absolutely everything.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I mean, if a mother of two twin teenage daughters does not need that, then I don't know who does. Come on.
Speaker 7: That's awesome, Thank you guys. It'll go on handy definitely valued.
Speaker 1: At almost one thousand dollars. If you divvy that all up, you've at least birthdays until they're thirty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, birthday next month, so bery good on you, Christmas cal Thanks so much for listening as well.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys. I's going to miss you over the break, but looking forward to hearing you next year.
Speaker 1: We'll all be fresh and new kels, so will you. The Chrissy Swan Show. You're listening to The Chrissy Swan Show, the very last one for twenty twenty four. But we will be back. But before we get back, we've got to do.
Speaker 5: This Chrissy's Clique eight.
Speaker 1: Did I make it very clear and that it's not the last one forever?
Speaker 2: It's only the love end of January. These microphones will be turning back.
Speaker 1: On Yes, and I for one can't wait for it. I haven't even had a holiday yet, and I can't wait to be back in this studio. Let's talk Taylor Swift for the last time. I think it's a It feels right. It does, doesn't it. We've talked so much about her this year. I wonder how many articles there have been about Tea Swizzle. Here's the last one. Eras tour is wrapped up, and to celebrate, she has popped in to the Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City.
Speaker 2: That's nice too.
Speaker 3: How thrilled they are.
Speaker 1: I know, it always astounds me when I see her in the wild. How tall.
Speaker 2: So she said to someone, they'll call you back to bother you. She won't.
Speaker 1: You don know she won't, but I love that It'll be about a little detail, like, oh, you know, I'm trying to think what's the secret ingredient to the best pumpkin pie Thanksgiving? And then they've said something. She's like, I'll call you back to bother you. Everyone was so delighted, and she has put her last post about the eras to her. She is sasheting front of stage in the red fringe jacket that is very similar to the one that I ordered for three hundred and fifty US dollars from what's that big town with all the.
Speaker 2: Carnival Tennessee, no palm screens, you know.
Speaker 1: Brazil? Oh my god, I can't we remember?
Speaker 4: And New Orleans?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: You always going?
Speaker 2: Really today?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we need a holiday.
Speaker 2: Two minutes to go, guys, we cannot.
Speaker 1: Remember New Orleans anyway. She is triumphant arm in the air and the caption is it was rare. I was there, I remember it. And one hundred dollars says that you just finished the line all too well. There's no way you can hear that without finishing it with that.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We are out of here, or are we? We are coming back for one day only.
Speaker 2: Yes, Christmas Day. We will be here from midday till two pm. If you drive into your family's place or your boyfriend or girlfriends, yes, whack us on. Let's have a bit of a fun Christmas bike.
Speaker 1: So we will be here. We'll be talking all sorts of Christmas is Shenanigans, getting you in the mood for the next stop. We have loved your company this year, absolutely adored it, and fingers crossed you'll be back next year. Same as we are.
Speaker 2: Have a beautiful break Swani, thank you for a beautiful year. I love you so much and we love Ricky, Lytiman Joel who are up next, Have a great night.
Speaker 5: Check out The Christy.
Speaker 1: Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com dot are you